Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

The Story

One year ago, Scientists created a machine that could create the perfect weapon: Half human-Half Poke'mon. But somehow the experiment failed and the machine expoded, causing a burst of energy. The energy went around the world, and some humans started turnig into the Pokemon that was the nearest to him. One of the hybrids became concerned of the others, because he knew that humans would attack or kill them, so he set a school, for people just like him. However, Poke'mon hunters hybrids just like them, hope to kidnap the hybrids and brainwash them as means of conqering the world. This is the story.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
rofl All Credit goes to Xxx-CosplayCrazy-xxX, for making the original of this roleplay! rofl

Now for the rulz:
1. Read Gaia's rules about posting. I know it's annoying, but i you have already read it, the next rulz.
2. No God-modding
3. You can put romace, but not too much! wink
4. Harldy any swearing. I can live up to one, but not one every sentence!
5. Send me the bio of your character with the skeleton in the bottom and i'll post it.
6. You can only be up to a maximum of two Characters or more. If you want another, PM me.
7. Put this in the end of the message: arrow arrow ninja

Skeleton:
Username:
Character's Name:
Poke'mon fused with: (It might not be obvious!)
Bio:
Subject He/She Teaches: (this is for teachers only!)
What Rank He/She is in: (Hunters only!)
Apperance: (Photo of character)

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Characters are divided into 3 sections: Students, teachers and Hunters. If you want to be a teacher, you have to put in your message what subject you teach. Hunters, what rank are you in. (If you don't know, it will be in this message!)

Each Student and teacher will be in a dorm, that will have no more than 2 people each in them. Hunters will have dorms aswell, it depends what rank you are in. Hunter's dorms have 3 characters in each.

Teachers:
Dorm 1: Riku Hayashi, Lee Lane
Dorm 2: Junko Namioshi, Katsuura
Dorm 3: Ultir Reldniks, Fiya Dafilly

Students:
Dorm 4: Rinslet Walker, Atsuo Hikazu
Dorm 5: Roseie, Ari Jelken
Dorm 6: Alice Lestat, Whisp
Dorm 7: Aoi Mizusashi, Ivan Lee

Hunters:
Private's Dorm: Unknown, Skyress, Zora Williams, Blaze
Captain's Dorm: Yuurei, Silver Rugia, Carmel
General's Dorm: Hayate Narama, Kunzo, Fiya Dafilly

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Character's

Teachers

Username: Rikumaru1000
Character's Name: Riku Hayashi
Poke'mon fused with: MewTwo
Bio: Riku was in the middle of a Poke'mon battle with MewTwo when the blast struck. The MewTwo fused with Riku, causing him to have a tail and a telepathic link with Mewtwo, sometimes causing Riku to grow angry sometimes.
Subject He/She teaches: Headteacher, but also P.E.
Apperance:User Image

Username:MenchiHigaroshi
Character's Name: Junko Namioshi (Mew)
Poke'mon fused with: Mew
Bio: Junko was playing with mew when a bright flash of an explosion engulfed them both. When Junko awake she was fused with Mew. She soon realized that she had Mews powers. She has always acted a bit like mew but now she acts even more like it. She tends to float around and likes to play pranks along with playing games.
Subject He/She Teaches: Art
Appearance: User Image

Username:Ultimega1
Character's Name:Ultir Reldniks
Poke'mon fused with: Tauros
Bio:Ultir was working on a farm in the country when the blast came. When he heard about the school he hurried to it and signed up as a teacher.
Subject He/She Teaches: Although he doesn't look it math.
Apperance: User Image

Username: IHeartDeath
Character's Name: Lee Lane
Poke'mon fused with: Froslass
Bio: Lee has been training pokemon sence she was 3. She has always been one of the best in her home town and had been regarded with much respect by all till she was turned into froslass. She hadn't really had that hard of a time with the change. Wen she heard that Riku was opening a school for kids like them she was almost instantly interseted. She wants to help these kids to grow normal as possible.
Subject He/She Teaches: Sicence

Username: Katsuura1
Character: Katsuura (Kat for short)
Fused with: Darkrai
Bio: Was sleeping when the the energy wave hit but awoke in a cold sweat to find himself fused with the Darkrai, that was causing his terrible nightmare. Is a very calm and quiet person.
Subject he teaches: Chemistry

Username: vampiricbloodgirl1
Character's Name: Fiya Dafilly
Age:16 but ninetails was alot older so she appears to be 19-20
Poke'mon fused with: Ninetails
Bio: Fiya had been walking down a disused trail in a wooded area when she felt someone was watching her she turned around and saw a ninetails was sitting by a tree watching her fiya's eyes widened at it she noticed that the color of the ninetail was different than normal as she took a step towards it a massive wave of power hit her and she blacked out when she woke up she found herself curled up by the tree where the ninetails had been white-lavenderish purple tails halfly covered her like a blanket keeping her from getting cold as she had been unconciouse almost imediatly her hands went to her head where she's felt two twitching ears her eye's widened again finally relizing what must've happened she then heard a gentle greeting in her mind as the ninetails awoke as well
Subject He/She Teaches: it all depends on wether or not riku will let her teach XD) if she has a class it's Out Door survival/ world History
What Rank He/She is in: She doesn't have a rank because she's the hunter of the hunters...she hunts and chases away/stops hunters from traping and brainwashing kids who have been fused with pokemon
Apperance: (she does have ears thier just pulled back underneathe the hair in this picture)
User Image

Students

Username: WhiteRosedKiller
Character's Name: Rinslet Walker *Goes by Rin.*
Poke'mon fused with: Gabite
Bio: Rinslet was helping hatch eggs with her Gabite when they were struck by the light, fusing them together. When her parents found out, they called the school and ask for them to take her. They still send her letters about how they miss her back at home/

Username: Tobi_is_I
Character's Name: Atsuo Hikazu
Poke'mon fused with: Typhlosion
Bio: Atsuo was a very quiet person, but nice when you get to know him. He lived alone because his parents died in a fire. He had a job at a local Poke Mart since he had to support himself. Atsuo was talking in the forest with his bag, and Typhlosion outside its ball for a walk. There was a wave of energy that made impact with him and his Typhlosion. The wave phased through him and fused them together. After that he started walking again he came across this school. He thought it would be able to help him. Even a little bit.

Username: Genocidal_Dreams
Character's Name: Alice Lestat
Poke'mon fused with: Umbreon
Bio: Alice was just out taking a walk in the nearby forest, next to where she lived with her father. Her mother died during child birth, so she never really knew her. Anyways, while she was walking, an Umbreon popped out of a bush. At that moment, the explosion occured, and she was fused with umbreon. At first, she was confused and scared, so she ran from home in case her father hated what she became. She somehow found the school, luckily, and enrolled.

Username: IHeartDeath
Character's Name: Roseie
Poke'mon fused with: Roseila
Bio: I was fused into Roseila. I have blue and red eyes, they had been like that even before my transformation. My father and mother fight alot so I spent most of my free time training my pokemon one of them happening to be Roseila and I had been out with her the day of the explotion.

Username: Mystic White Raven
Character's Name: Ari Jelken
Poke'mon fused with: Ariticuno
Bio: Ari lived in the colder parts of the world, a place where they worshiped Articuno and paid tribute to the great Ice Falcon. It was Ari’s turn to take the traditional offering up to the ice mountain and put it in the cave where Articuno sometimes resided. It was just chance that Articuno was there when she reached the cave, right at the exact moment the both of them were hit with the energy. Ari passed out and when she woke up, she was Articuno, and Artiuno was Ari.
Apperance:
User Image

Username: Rainbows and Morphine
Character's Name: Aoi Mizusashi
Poke'mon fused with: Azumarill
Bio: Her Marill had just evolved when it happened. Her older brother had the water type pokemon since it was an Azurill and once it evolved into Marill gave it to her, she had never seen a pokemon evolve so she assumed the bright light was normal. She blacked out and when she awoke had long blue ears and a tail. It was hard on her parents and even harder on her when they sent her away to the academy. She's very timid and quite fragile. She's afraid of a lot of things and often cries about little things.

Username: The Best Dreamer
Character's Name: Whisp
Poke'mon fused with: Dusclops
Bio: One day when she was strolling around the city at night with her Dusclops a strange force knocked her out cold and when she woke up she noticed that she was part-pokemon! She entered this school in hopse of finding others like her, but with her new, ghosty personality she wonders what will happen. She can hover if she wants, she is intelligent and a little sad.

Username: Ivan Drunken Fist Master
Character's Name: Ivan Lee
Poke'mon fused with: Hitmonlee
Bio: Ivan was always obsessed with fighting type pokemon. He was training with his Hitmonlee when the wave spread across the world knocking Ivan and his Hitmonlee back, when he awoke they were fused. Now not only was Ivan a fighting type he also had all the skills of one. Of course he was sad to see that his Hitmonlee was no more, but he says he can feel him dormant inside of him. Ivan went home and heard people talking about what had happened around the world when he heard someone mention the school. So he rushed off to the school and quickly enrolled. His true goal is to reverse the effects of the wave so he can be reunited with his Hitmonlee.
Apperance:
User Image

Username:Lost_Child_Forever
Character's Name: Tao
Poke'mon fused with:Leafon
Bio:Well...i was lost in the forest because i ran away from home because people acted like they couldn't see me.And um while in the forest i seen a leafon then bonded and promised i wouldn't use him as a tool like other trainers do.It cuddled with me and we both thought to keep eachother.leafeon was my only friend i ever had and i continue to find some more friends.And yes i am a nice leafon.[/

Username:janny77739
Character's Name: scarlet zenno
Poke'mon fused with: (pikachu)
Bio: she along with her sister took care of there mom when she became ill. she stayed in school even after her sister dropped out after there dad comited suicided. on day she woke up and she was part pikachu. after she became half pokemon she stoped talking. she hide the fact that she was now half pokemon until she was sent to this new school were she could be safe.
Apperance: (User Image)

Username:janny77739
Character's Name: star zenno
Poke'mon fused with: (Jirachi)
Bio:she grow up taking care of her sick mom with her little sister. she had to drop out and start working when her father comited suiside. she fell asleep one night and woke up the next day as half pokemon. for a while she and he sister hide the fact they were now half pokemon untile they couldn't do it any more and were sent to a school were they would be safe.
Apperance: (User Image)

Username: ECC (thats what i go by)
Character's Name: David
Poke'mon fused with: Rayquaza
Bio: before the disaster he was the youngest geneticist in the entire explored world... then the disaster struck. he was doing field work and aiding a badly injured Rayquaza when his gear went haywire. then a blast of light. after waking he found Rayquaza mysteriously gone. he went back to town to find out what happened. there he discovered everywhere people where unconscious and seemingly fused with there Pokemon. he later discovered he was not spared the same fate when he found himself lifting rocks and flinging them much like the ancient power move. as time went by he discovered a small remedy for the fusion. he and his entire town where restored enough that now they could at will switch between Pokemon and human forms. He now has recently discovered he can communicate with his fused Pokemon and both have become emotionally bound. now after discovering the school and the attacks on it he has set out to aid them.
Appearance: no photo yet(sorry) heres a description of how he looks..
he looks like a normal 17 year old boy with blue-green eyes and blond hair. he has a Rayquaza tattoo on his right forearm. he can at will chose to revert to Rayquaza(but can not separate the two completely)

Hunters

Username: Masecheif123
Character's Name: Blaze
What Rank He/She is in: Private
Bio: Blaze is very independent and makes a wise choice in making friends.
Apperance: [/img]http://th221.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/Ino-Yamanaka13/Pokemon Human Forms/th_HoundoomBoy.jpg[/img]

Username: ipandah-cookies
Character's Name: Zora Williams
Poke'mon fused with: Vulpix
Bio: When zora was young her parents were put in a mental hospital because there daughter had turned into human pokemon they thought they were seeing stuff but then her powers got of control she became a hunter because her parents couldnt' trust her.

Username: Spirit-0f-Halloween
Character's Name: Skyress
Poke'mon fused with: Latias
Bio: Joined the Hunters clan at age 6. Skyress has been picked on for 2 years cause of her age. But they dont know How powerful she is. Favorite catchPhrase: Coolio.
What Rank He/She is in: Juat a Hunter. Hunts Small but Powerful Pokemon. -Private-

Username: llirbwerdnadivad
Character's Name: *unknown*
Poke'mon fused with: Drifloon
Bio: He used to be a Pokemon researcher and was studying Drifloon in their natural habitat when the wave of energy struck. Unlike most cases, the Pokemon was the one that took control over the human when they merged. This particular Drifloon had always wanted to rule over others. Now that he had fused with the scientist, he had a means of doing so. He wandered around for a while, wondering where to begin. At some point, he joined the hunters and is now a member amongst their ranks.

Username:Tearhex
Character's Name: Yuurei
Poke'mon fused with: Duskull
Bio:Yuurei was toying around with his Duskull when the wave hit, he is an expert at pretending his feelings and emotions, can be sarcastic and funny..sorta.
What Rank He/She is in: Captain
Apperance: (Photo of character) : User Image

Username: StarSeeker23
Character's Name: Silver Rugia
Poke'mon fused with: Lugia
Bio: Silver was flying on her trusty Lugia, Typhoon, when the blast of energy hit her and Typhoon. they crashed into uncharted territory and were found by the leader of the hunters. they nursed Silver back to health. and they said that in return she had to become a hunter or she'll die. she agreed. She listens to orders even though she despises the hunters and their evil ways. no one knows about the hatred she has to them.
What Rank He/She is in: Captain
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Artemisiea
Character's Name: Carmel
Poke'mon fused with: Gardevoir
Bio: Carmel was born a hybrid of Gardevoir and human. She was hid away by her parents who stole her from the lab she was kept in. Her parents taught her about the outside world and how dangerous it was for her. When her parents found out about the school they sent her off there in hopes for her to live with other people like her.
What rank he/she is in: Captain

Username: MenchiHigaroshi
Character's Name: Hayate Narama
Poke'mon fused with: Haunter
Bio: Hayate was working for the people who were creating a device to make an ultimate weapon. When it exploded he was working on it with his beloved Haunter. The explosion knocked him out and seemed to have mixed him and his Haunter. He is now a hunter ready to round up the others for brain washing. He thinks of himself in charge of this "Operation"
Him and Junko have a long history together but Junko is not aware that he is a hunter.
What rank he is in: General

[Username: Rikumaru1000
Character's Name: Kunzo
Poke'mon fused with: Kabutops
Bio: Like Hayate, he worked with the people who made the machine. One day when he was training with his Kabutops, the blast struck him. Actually liking this new person within him, he became one of the Hunter founders, ready to take in anyone he deems worthy.
What Rank He/She is in: General

Username: MenchiHigaroshi
Character's Name: Daichi Aoi
Poke'mon fused with: Kyogre
Bio: Not much is known about Daichi. All that is known is that he seems to be in charge of the hunters. Even Diachis' sex is a mystery.
What Rank He/She is in: Daichi is in charge of them all.
User Image
~Atsuo~

Atsuo woke up one morning the the sun shining from the window near his bed. He pulled the covers over his head with a grumble. "I hope they can help..." He said quietly under his covers. He decided instead of lying down in bed he would get up.

He jumped out of his covers and went straight into his room bathroom to brush his teeth. When he was done he came out and changed his clothes. "Just because I'm part Pokemon doesn't mean I don't have to change my clothes..." He thought.

When he finished with everything he walking to his opened his rooms door and walking into the empty hall's shutting the door behind him.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((Awesome!))

User Image

Riku

When Riku woke up, he yawned and streched. "Ah, the weekend..." He got up from under his bedcovers.

"Meh... At least it isn't raining..." Mewtwo spoke after him.

"yeah... your right" He got up and changed into his usual cloak.

Barking Gekko

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

A broken promise is as good as a lie...

ÛžAlice LestatÛž

Her eyes opened slowly, hoping her turning into a pokemon-human hybrid was just a dream. Sitting up, she was in bed, but not at home. She looked down at herself, sighed, and frowned. I guess it wasn't a dream... she said, getting out of bed. She walked over to her dresser, and changed into her normal clothes. A black t-shirt and a skirt that stopped just about two inches above her knees. After she felt comfortable in her clothes, she walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair and teeth. Ten minutes later, she walked out of her dorm and shut the door, locking it behind her and stowing the key away into one of her skirt's pockets. With a sigh, she looked around the nearly empty hallway. Only one other person seemed to be up..

OoC:

Reila

The room where two people stay even now is the same
Without using either key you will find a way to return
I can wait forever, you understand
And now the door is opened, and can visibly show your form
User Image
~Atsuo~

Atsuo was walking down the hall preoccupied with what the school had waiting for him and the other students. Atsuo looked up and saw another student. He blushed lightly he was really shy and never talking much. But he did want to see if he could make some other friends.

As he walked up the hall he stopped in front of the new person. He turned his head to the right. "Hey..." He said. He was still lightly blushing, that's why he turned to the side.

Barking Gekko

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

ÛžAlice LestatÛž

"Mmm? Oh, hi there." She smiled a bit, looking up at the male. But his head was turned to the right. "Umm... How are you?" she said, trying to start some conversation before he left.

OoC: Writer's block.. x_x

Reila

User Image
~Atsuo~

"Oh... A bit nervous... That's all..." He said. He moved his head looking down, but then through his hair he looked at her face. "What about you? " He asked.

(Writers block is very contagious..! >w<!)

Barking Gekko

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

ÛžAlice LestatÛž

She thought about how she felt for a minute, then answered. "A bit excited.. Still confused about the whole half human half pokemon thing.. And I kinda miss my dad too.." She sighed, remembering the last time she saw her dad. Alice quickly smiled though, trying to stay positive. "Oh well. It just means another adventure.. right?"

OoC:

Reila

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((too contagious!))

User Image

Riku

Riku got out of his dorm and looked around. Then he noticed the students talking. "Looks like the students are already socializing..."
User Image
~Atsuo~

"I suppose... I guess this school is probably for the best..." He said finally looking up at the girl. He was still blushing, but he didn't care. "Her dad..?" He thought. Atsuo always cared about other people before he even thought about himself. He didn't want bad feeling's come up so he tried to change the subject. "If this is a school... Aren't there classes or something?" He asked. "And a cafeteria?" He asked looking around. While he was looking around he saw someone looking out of a dorm room. He looked and squinted his eyes, but then turned back his attention to the girl in from of him.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Riku

Riku walked past them. "Cafeteria's this way" He Continued walking hoping they would follow.
User Image
Ari Jelkens

Ari Jelken's opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling above her, praying it wasn't real. She lifted her hands and looked at them. They were pale blue, glittering like ice. It was true. Ari squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold back the threatening tears. She had cried enough the first time she woke up to discover that by some disaster, she had become one with Articuno. She had deprived her people of their deity. She had given the great Ice Falcon such an imperfect body to reside in. But, as always since then, she got out of bed and began getting ready for the day. Even if she didn't feel she deserved it, she would continue to live and thrive and become the best she could be, for Articuno's sake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff