Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Fairy

User Image

User Image
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
With: My pokemon | Where: Between Mauville and Slateport - Route 110 | Thoughts: Why would a wild pokemon flee in such a manner? | Mood: Content | [[ooc; haaai ]]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]Taking a deep breath the blond girl sighed happily, her emerald eyes shining brightly. There was nothing like starting a new journey, especially in a region that was known more for its rural towns and country would be a nice change of pace. Having just arrived in the region, she was currently enjoying a day at Slateport beach. At her side was Ferria, her Sylveon, while splashing about in the water was Riley, her Vaporeon. Smiling she liad back down on the warm sand, not worried too much about the water type. As long as it wasn't bothering other trainers and pokemon, she was happy. Riley, when she wasn't taking a nap, had a mischievous side that rivaled Ferria and usually spelled trouble for the trainer.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]Closing her eyes, she laid there for an hour or so, only to be pulled from her day dreams by the sound of a ship's horn. For a moment the girl questioned if she was back in Castelia city. The few days she had spent there had made her question how anyone could live near a harbor that active and it seemed that here was no different. She sat up, looking around. Riley was now at her side and it seemed that Ferria had gotten herself buried in the sand and was glaring rather angrily at the water type. Nyria giggled. "Did Riley sneak up on you while you weren't looking?" she said as Riley peeked out from behind her, giggling at the fairy type. Shaking her head, she began to dig out the fairy pokemon. "Riley, you better help if you want me to keep Ferria from taking you out later," she said. The Sylveon was definitely one to hold playful grudges against Riley, though usually it was Quinn that was subject to Riley's torment rather than Ferria.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]Once enough sand around the Sylveon was removed so it could wiggle free, the blue fairy immediately jumped out of the hole, shaking herself to be rid of the sand. She glared for a moment at Riley, who was still hiding behind Nyria, before sticking her nose in the air and walking off. Nyria shook her head, knowing that Ferria was planning revenge on Riley sometime in the near future. With a sigh, she turned her head towards the city. "Why don't we get some food?" Nyria asked, hoping that the promise of lunch might distract the fairy long enough for her to forget the water type's antics. As she said this both pokemon stopped, their gazes on their trainer for a moment before they took off towards the city. Nyria shook her head, gathering her bag and towel and following after the pair. As long as they were in sight, the blond didn't mind them wandering on their own. Finding a stall in the marketplace that sold some snacks, Nyria bought enough for her entire team and some for the road later. Calling over her pokemon, she walked towards route 110. Having visited the museum in the morning, and the fact that there wasn't a gym in Slateport and Nyria wasn't all that interested in contests, having watched a few televised competitions when she had spare time, so there wasn't much left here that interested her. She respected coordinators in what they did, it looked easy just sitting back and watching, but there was no way it could be easy at all.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x] Upon arriving where the cycling path met with a lower route leading to Mauville, Nyria paused, looking for a spot where she could let out her team without them causing too much damage. Finding spot near the water and out of the way of most trainers, she smiled, giving a pokepuff to Riley and Ferria before calling out the rest of her team. Tresor, her Krookodile let out a roar before looking around, staring intently as a frightened Pikachu ran past the group. It grumbled disappointingly, having expected the small rodent pokemon to attempt to challenge its trainer. Nyria's smile faded, her gaze moving to the direction the Pikachu came from. Her eyes landed on a young man with a Shedinja a little ways from her, and she raised an eyebrow. A gentle nudge from Quinn brought her out of her thoughts and she finished distributing the snacks for her pokemon before sitting down against her Krookodile. While most people found its presence intimidating, Nyria merely thought of it as a large teddy bear: adorable and cuddly.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image
۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person....

Chase was about to go on up the road until his Shedinja spoke at him. "There is a trainer, don't let your eyes meet." they teased.

"oh be quiet..oo..hm.....?" Chase stated pausing in his usual mid-joking with his partner before he came to a slow stop in his statement.

"What is it?" the shedinja asked turning to face Chase... and it would blink if it could, but it is just a shell, so it was difficult to display emotions in a time like this; or any time at that.

Yet all that Chase did was slowly raise his face a bit more in the air.

-..sniff sniff-

"........Chase?" Shedobi questioned.

The trainer started to slowly walk toward the direction of Nyria. "I smell... i smell...." chase started, getting interrupted in his sentence at each 'sniff' he made, letting his nose guide him. "..something...sweet...." he finally finished.

Shedobi moved about to face chase to almost break the scent line of the poffin's that was attracting Chase toward Nyria, making the trainer stop and look up tot he blank pokemon. "Try not to make a fool of yourself..." it reminded him.

But Chase just dulleyed the ghost bug and walked around them. "Of course not... I am me."

"Thats what i'm afraid of." the shedinja remarked as it followed behind Chase while the two of them approached the blond trainer and her full team of pokemon.

...Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____Shedobi Lv32 _____

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Cenric Edwards
A New Type of Mercenary

"They say age and experience trumps youth and enthusiasm..."

Cenric blinked when the hippie-dressed man handing him a flier and shrugged. "No thanks, you guys have handed me enough of those during the week that I can use it as wallpaper for the pokemon center." He said, giving a nod before heading back towards the pokemon center, Bailey caught back up with him.

"..Good thing I've got plenty of all those things."

Bob Scudob's Waifu

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

User Image

T H A C K E R Y __ B O L A N

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,
                                        But its feeling just like every other morning before,
                                        Now I'm wondering what my life is going to mean if it's gone.

Today was the day.

Thackery stepped out of his house, kicking the tip of his foot on the ground to secure his shoes on as he adjusted the strap of his backpack strap over his shoulder. As he walked down the stone pathway from the front door to the fence door, he suddenly became nervous. This was such a milestone. Sure, it was simply unlatching the gate door and leaving, but this time it meant more than that. Compared to the other times he's left home to cruise around Lilycove city, this was far more important. He was leaving his front yard, never to return home for a very long time. The thought of never seeing his room again, well, for a good couple of months made him hesitant. He had gotten so used to the cozy life. But this was going to prove to be a good experience for him... Hopefully.

"Wait! Thackery!"

The young man paused and turned to face the woman who hurriedly approached him.Her hair was long, wavy and black; Her eyes were a deep brown. It was his mother. He sighed softly to himself. Not even a minute of his journey and she was already worried about him. She stopped at his side, panting a little and holding a box in her hands. Thackery reached his hand over and patted the woman's back. As his mother caught her breath, she held the box out to him and smiled, sheepishly, "T-This is for you, sweetie, you almost forgot it,"

Thackery tilted his head a little, but took the box into his hands and opened it up. Inside were brand new black running shoes. His eyes widened a little, as if he were shocked by the present. It would prove handy in the long run! The woman's eyes began to tear up as she began her next sentence, "It feels like only yesterday you were just a baby in my arms,

Feeling the butterflies in his stomach fluttering even more, Thackery rubbed his mother's back as she walked into his embrace for a hug. She was such a clingy thing. But her constant nagging and babying surely would be missed. He was silent; Any attempt to speak would surely result in a shaky tone of voice before developing into a cry. He would miss her and his father, both. As he pulled away from her, he slipped off his old run down sneakers and tied on his running shoes. They fit like a glove. He looked back at her one last time, as she waved.

"Good luck!"

Thackery nodded to her, returning the smile, before running off. Finally, his adventure began. He whizzed by the Department store and jogged down the stairway. He intended to cross the sea to challenge the gym leader in Mossdeep. But with no water pokemon at his disposal, he planned to head westward until making it to Fortree City. Hopefully he would find and capture a water pokemon on his way back. However, he spotted a large crowd by the Contest Hall. So, instead of leaving the city right away to follow his plan, he made his way over to the south side. Curiosity killed the cat and Thackery walked over to a blue-haired woman, "Excuse me...Is there some kind of show going on?"

"L e t ' s__S e e__H o w__F a r__W e ' v e__C o m e , "
                                        | With: Tixie Willers. | Feeling: Interested... | Location: Lilycove City; Contest Hall |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tomayo 2

-Ami Hina Lee-'s Husbando

User Image

R E B E K A H __ B O L A N

The cars are moving like a half a mile an hour and I,
                                        Started staring at the passengers and waving goodbye,
                                        Can you tell me what was special about me all this time?

Inside the Pokemon Center of Petalburg city, sitting next to an empty vending machine, sat a young woman with her legs crossed leaning on the side of the it. A large pile of empty wrappers piled over a small batch of snacks. Stomach sounds gurgled loudly, as she hugged herself, head hung low in discomfort. A Fearow in the same condition laid down, wings spread, dizzy on the floor next to his trainer.

"Hmmm Gale ....Why would you let me spend all that money? We're almost broke...." she said, lifting a hand over her mouth to catch herself from vomiting. She paused for a moment to breathe, "I know the flight was long, but we should have filled up on real food!... At least we have snacks for later...."

"L e t ' s__S e e__H o w__F a r__W e ' v e__C o m e , "
                                        | With: Solo | Feeling: Sick | Location: Petalburg |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ice-Cold Rogue

NPC: Team Flora Grunt

The hippie-appearing man frowned when Cenric declined the flier, looking rather annoyed. He quickly moved to keep up with the trainer in red and cut him off. "Look, I get that it might be a minor inconvenience for you, but things have been slow today, and I've got a quota to meet. So, c'mon, take a flier, guy," the man insisted, practically shoving the flier at Cenric.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Clara Rivas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"According to your thoughts, as you wish..."

Clara glanced back and noticed that Cenric was getting pestered by one of the people passing out fliers. A persistent person at that, from the looks of things. Still, it wasn't like the older trainer couldn't handle himself. After all, he had taken care of that thug with one attack from his Gardevoir, and she didn't think paper pushers would be much more threatening than Cueball was. She didn't want to assume they were much weaker than the biker, but that was because something about them made Grace a bit more skittish.

Clara grinned when she entered the Pokemon center, Grace following along behind her. "Alright, let's get you some-" the trainer started to say, then saw that the vending machine was completely empty. "-thing..." she finished, then sighed, trying to keep from being angry. Grace's tendency to find something to hide behind something when she sensed hostility was usually useful, but not when Clara herself was the hostile one.

Grace looked rather disappointed and gazed up at her trainer. "Does this mean my treat is going to be on hold for a while?" the Ralts asked in Pokespeak with a few appropriate gestures, but Clara wasn't up to doing any more thought checking at the moment. She'd done quite a bit of that already, and if she did much more too soon the headaches would start. Once that happened, it was a constant loop of needing to push harder and causing more strain until her mind just gave out and she fainted. Best to stop now while she was ahead and give herself a chance to regain her mental stamina.

Looking around a bit, Clara raised an eyebrow when she saw a rather interesting pair sitting near the vending machine. From the looks of things, it was a young woman with her Fearow, neither of which looked like they were feeling very well. And wrappers. Lots and lots of wrappers. "Well, that explains it. Sorry Grace, looks like we might have to settle for plan B to get you something nice," the girl said, sighing afterwards. Plan B was, of course, see about being in the audience for Cenric's gym battle, but that was a little under two hours from now. Not how long they wanted to wait for a little treat.

"...Its shape changes, just as you make it."

bob scudob
Rebekah

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Cenric Edwards
A New Type of Mercenary

Cenric sighed. "Are we really gonna play this game? It's been a long week and I have about 2 or 3 hours to get ready for a gym battle." He said, pulling a small stack of the fliers that he had been given during the week, all of them the same one this guy was handing out. "There's enough here to beat up a gyarados." He said, putting the stack of fliers back in his coat.

Godly Fairy

User Image

User Image
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
With: My pokemon + Chase & Shedobi | Where: Between Mauville and Slateport - Route 110 | Thoughts: Oh hai there. o-o; | Mood: Content | [[ooc; --]]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]Ferria wrapped one of her feelers around Nyria arms, laying down next to her. The plan had somewhat worked, at least for now anyway. Riley was laying against Mothra, which brought an amused look to the girl's face. Most fire types hated water, though it seemed like the fire moth was at home in the water, which surprised most trainers when they faced off against it. Quinn laid down next to her, laying his head on her lap while Nagini coiled up near the group, alert to any movement.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]"Serr...." the snake pokemon growled, its eyes on Chase as he approached. Nyria raised an eyebrow, glancing in the direction that the Serperior was facing. Noticing that they were being approached by the trainer and his Shedinja, the girl sighed before glancing up with a smile. "Hello there," she said when he was close enough to hear her. There seemed something off about him, but Nyria dismissed it. " Can I help you?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side wondering if he was about to challenge her to a battle.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]Ferria started at the Shedinja curiously, having never seen one. The rest of her pokemon paid little to no attention, wrapped up in their post-snack food comas. Riley was in fact completely off in the land of sleep, snoring lightly. 'Well at least she's not harassing everyone.... Nyria thought, shaking her head, before turning back to the other trainer.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

User Image

Ice-Cold Rogue

NPC: Team Flora Grunt

The man was getting a lot more annoyed as the scene went on. "Yeah, well, guess what, man. Here's another one for your collection. Now either take it, or you're gonna end up havin' it pinned to you," the hippie said, obviously getting rather angry.
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Cenric

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Korilassical

User Image
User Image

Chase smiled his best smile, which deceived his fanged canines in his friendly attempt as he spoke back to her once Nyria acknowledged his existence. "Hello" he responded to her cheekily in return as he stopped nearby.

Though Shedinja could feel eyes upon them as they ever so slowly turned to the Sylveon named Ferria. After all, this pokemon really wasnt one to mess with so to speak as the shed pokemon just slowly tilted to the side while still facing them.

"Do you reside in this region?" Chase decided to ask right off the bat, even though his eyes trailed off from Nyria to the stray poffins that was spread along the blanket.

_____Shedobi Lv32 _____

Godly Fairy

User Image

User Image
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i

With: My pokemon + Chase & Shedobi | Where: Between Mauville and Slateport - Route 110 | Thoughts: Yay new people | Mood: Content | [[ooc; --]]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]Nyria raised an eyebrow at his question. Shaking her head she replied, "No, I'm actually from Unova. We just arrived here this morning. What about you?" She sat up straighter, crossing her legs. Ferria tilted her head at the bug type, staring for a few more moments before making a waving motion with one of her free feelers. It was indeed a strange little bug, but she sensed no hostility and thus she rested her head on Nyria's lap.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]"Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself," the girl said apologetically. "My name is Nyria Rossi. This is my team," she started with her Krookodile, gesturing to each pokemon as she said their names. "Tresor, Quinn, Ferria, Nagini, Mothra, and Riley." Each pokemon nodded in acknowledgement save for Riley. The Vaporeon merely rolled over, continuing to nap. "It's nice to meet you." She looked up at Chase, her smile fading as she followed his gaze down to the poffins. "Oh...would you like a few?" she offered, her smile returning.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Korilassical

User Image
User Image

Chase looked up when Nyria was introducing herself and her team. Though he observed each party member, even the lazy vaporeon, he returned his eyes to the poffins... only to soon overhear that Nyria spotted his locked gaze on the pokemon food.

"Well as a matter of fact---" Chase began before his shedinja spouted off its name at chase, which to everyone else, spare the other pokemon around him, would be just its species name, while the pokemon and chase heard 'Humans dont eat pokemon food.***'.... and then Chase went to instantly chance the second half of his sentence after an unusual pause. "--I was just wondering what they were. I never seen them before." Which was the truth after all. Poffins never reached Kanto or Johto after all, so of course he would at least be interested enough to locate or somehow make his own.

But to save his sudden flub, he then stood upright before he took a gentlemanly bow, waving his left arm outward and his right hand was lifted upon his heart as he bowed low. "My name is Chase Lavender" he stated, looking up at her from his bow with a smirk before coming to a stand. "...and this is my partner, Shedobi..." he revealed before standing up again.

The shedinja only floated there, seemingly doing nothing... okay, they were doing nothing.

-ooc-
***The source of this information that i am going by is right here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f313/do-humans-eat-poffins-32711/

_____Shedobi Lv32 _____

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Cenric Edwards
A New Type of Mercenary

Cenric grumbled and pushed the man's hand aside. "Look, this is twice I've had to say 'no'. If I have to say it again, I'll be having to get a bit violent." He said, cracking his knuckles. "So, if you wanna try to pin it to me, be my guest..."

Godly Fairy

User Image

User Image
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i
N y r i a R o s s i

With: My pokemon + Chase & Shedobi | Where: Between Mauville and Slateport - Route 110 | Thoughts: Yay new people | Mood: Content | [[ooc; sorry for not using my post style! I'm currently on my iPad. As for the humans eating poffins or poke puffs thing is concerned, I would say that certain types could be eaten, the ones with sweet or even spicy flavoring. I mean if trainers can eat berries why not bread or cupcakes from said berries? Or you can think of Nyria as just plain weird if you want, that works for me too. xD also there is someone yelling like a howler monkey outside my window. I'm scared ._.;;;]]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Nyria's smile half faded at the pause in his statement before shrugging and leaning back. "nice to meet your both. The stuff that looks like bread are poffins. People in Sinnoh mix berries with batter to make them, and the cupcakes are poke puffs from Kalos, probably a little stale by now, but same concept, using berries to flavor the sponge and cream on top," she explained. As if to contest whether or not the puffs were stale, Ferria quickly grabbed one, munching on it happily whilst saying her name indicating that they were probably still good. "Shedobi is more than welcome to have one," she offered. There was plenty to go around, though she hadn't the faintest idea how the ghost type would eat the baked good.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces