• Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

✄---Rufus Sally Smith-----
☣The "Head black smith"☣xxxxxxxxxx

Mood:Tired Location:blacksmiths Company:himself Clothes:blah

Light snores were heard in the bedroom of the head Blacksmith as he slept peacefully in his bed his small Teddiursa, Giddy was sleeping underneath one of his arms as he cuddled the small bear pokemon for warmth, and boy could Giddy be like a hot water bottle when she wanted to be. at the bottom of the tall males bed slept his Flareon, Heat, keeping the males feet warm as he napped peacefully in the morning while his other pokemon began to start their regular morning, for the Lucario Luke it was morning training which involved him picking up Ores that Scizor Syria and the Heatmor Spice both dug up in order to help their Trainer get ready for the day, after this Luke would then take a nap on the roof of the Blacksmith store and Spice would get ready to start the Fires, while Mari the Azumarill had the important task of waking the sleeping Giant from his slumber, which was not and easy task to do, must be why he got stuck with it in the first place.
                                            There Mari stood staring at the sleeping beast and the two lazy pokemon who could not be bothered to get up, Mari could understand why Giddy would still be snoozing, but Heat, now that was strange, the fire pokemon was normally the energetic on prancing all around the Store waking everyone else up, but today she was lazy, maybe she was ill, nope that was not it, it was because it was the first day of the new year, and she had stayed up extra late unlike the rest of Rufus's team which were on the go like every morning. Mari sighed as he crossed his arms and walked over to the fire pokemon as his trainer's feet, poking the pokemon a few times until she moved, and turned her back to the disturbance that was trying to wake her up, Mari growled before he then used Water gun on the Fire pokemon. Heat let out a loud shriek as she jumped up out of the bed and glared at the water pokemon with a frown formed on her face as Mari sighed before pointing at their trainer and the fire pokemon sighed as the small bear pokemon wiggled closer to Rufus as the two of them napped happily together trying to sleep the morning away as the fire and water type pokemon tried to pull the covers off them with a few tugs, sadly their hold on the blanket was too strong for the two pokemon. Rufus was still snoozing as the two pokemon then made as much noise as possible in order to try and wake their trainer, the only thing it did was wake up Giddy so she sleepily stared at them unamused with their action in trying to wake up Rufus, climbing out of Rufus's hold and going to help the two other pokemon wake up the sleeping giant she then began to pull on the blankets with the two other pokemon trying to get the male out of bed, they now had to take drastic measures.
                                            Mari sighed as he walked up to the top of the bed and stared at Rufus before using Water gun on the male. Rufus jolted up out of his bed as the three gave each other pokemon High fives. Rufus then turned his head and stared at the three pokemon as he then walked into his bathroom to shower. Giddy ran out into the kitchen as Heat and Mari got out Rufus's normal clothing for work. Rufus sighed as he then had a towel on his head drying his fairly long red hair with a small frown as he walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine along with some toast as he then fed the three pokemon in the kitchen with a small sigh as he then ate his toast and drank his coffee in an attempt to wake himself up, which was kinda unlikely.
                                            Rufus smiled slightly as Giddy started running around after she finished her meal, it was a sad thing for Rufus that she would always stay cute and innocent while he only had Luke to carry his heavy loads for work. The very tall male sighed as he tied his hair up in a pink ribbon that he got from his cousin as a birthday present, Rufus did not find it very funny, but he kept the ribbon anyways, after all that would be the waste of a perfectly good ribbon just to throw it away like yesterdays leftovers. Heat smiled as her and her trainer quickly walked down the metal stair case that led to his store along with Mari tagging along behind them, he quickly unlocked the front door, picking up a box of pokemon food he then put some in the bowel he left outside for the wild pokemon to eat if they ever came in this part of the island and were hungry, He smirked as he saw Luke on the roof top taking in the sun light as Rufus then walked back into the store and began to finish the project that he had been doing yesterday, a watering can to sell in his store, he also needed to fix his wheelbarrow. Rufus sighed as he stretched, he'd probably get some requests for pokeballs today as well. Rufus looked over at Heat and Spice as he nodded his head "Heat use Incinerate, Spice use Flamethrower" Rufus said as his two pokemon nodded their heads as the started the fire for the blacksmiths and then walked over to one of the windows in the shop seeing if any customers were coming in yet as Rufus began hammering and making a watering Can. Luke woke up from his short nap and jumped off the roof as he then began training by practicing his fighting skills in the corner area of the shop that had a bunch of stones and tools along with the broken wheelbarrow, sitting right there. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Dapper Sophomore

██████████ ☀ █████████████████████ When I was just a little girl~ ! !
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~my mama used to tuck me into bed && she'd read me a story
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~↘↘ It Always Was About A [[ Priincess ]] In Distress ✖ ✖ ✖
        ~~~~~~~~and how a guy would save her ❤ AND END UP WITH THE GLORY
        ~~~~~~~~~I'd lie in bed && think about ↳ the person that I wanted to be
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Then one day I realized // ❝ The fairy tale life wasn’t for me ❞

User Image~~~~~~I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE ℂindℯreℓℓa // sitting in a dark • cold • dusty cellar ↺ ↺
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waiting for somebody - to come and set me free~ ! !
              ~~~~~~~~[[ i don’t wanna be like someone waiting for a handsome prince to come and save me ` `≫
              ~~~on I will survive • UNLESS SOMEBODY'S ON MY SIDE • Don't wanna depend on no one else~ ! !
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~▬▬▬ i’d rather rescue myself❞

Someday I'm Gonna Find Someone~~who wants my soul - heart - mind
                    ~~~~~~~→ → → who's not afraid to show that he(lღves)me
                    ~~~~~~~~~~somebody who will understand I'm ⇡happy⇣ just the way i am
                    ~~~~~✿ ✿ ✿ don'tneednobodytakingcareofme
              I~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~h~~i~~m~~~~j~~u~~s~~t~~~~a~~s~~~~s~~t~~r~~o~~n~~g
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~a~~s~~~~h~~e~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~m~~e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~███when i give myself then it has got to be an equal thing
        ~~~~~▪ ▫◜▌ I Can slay i can slay My Own Dragons My own dragons
        ~~~~~~~~~~▪ ▫◜▌ I Can dream my own dreams my own dreams :: My knight in shining armor Shining armor is me.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~█ ▌ ▌ ` ★ ❛ SO I'M GONNASET ME FREE
                                                          Red hair pulled back in a loose pony-tail with white clips placed everywhere, serving no purpose but for decoration. Kaori ran towards the cafe. Her black skirt waving in the wind as she tried her hardest to get there on time. She would hate to be late. But being late meant to be on time. She'd always gone into the cafe early and made a few cakes, but today she had woken up late and was about to be too late to make the cakes. Kaori was devastated because that was the best part of her job and she already had so many different cake ideas. She ahd designs drawn out on a note pad that she kept with her at all times. It was filled to the brim with cake ideas and pastry designs. All these things that could be used at the cafe. The sentret sitting on her shoulder was holding on for dear life as she sprinted towards the cafe. "O-Oh no Scout! it's gonna be t-too late by the time we get there!" Scout patted her cheek with a small paw, trying to calm her down and give her some sort of comfort so she wasn't fretting it so much. The small furry creature smiled at the red-haired girl and she mirrored his smile. Slowing her pace a bit she rubbed the pokemon in between the ears."Thanks Scout. You're so sweet. Why don't we all take a walk?" She plucked the two pokeballs from her small bag that hung on her shoulder. They popped open with a flash of red, and out came a typhlosion and a leafeon. Smiling at them she gave a bit of a wave and then said, "Hi guys. L-let's take a walk. Hm?" Splendid gave a nod to her and walked behind the girl as Sylvia took her left side and Scout stayed perched on her shoulder. Holding her sweet smile she passed the library on her way to the cafe.
                                                          The small girl looked to her left and saw a blue haired boy. Raising a brow, for some reason, she'd seen this boy so many times before, but had never spoken a word to him. She'd gone into the library so many times to check out cook books and many other things, mostly regarding baking. Stopping in the middle of the road she turned and faced the boy. Raising her hand a bit, she tried to peep out a hello but could only manage a small wave to the boy. He had two pokemon on either side of him. W-well- I can do this! Taking a step forward, her typhlosion--Splendid--set a paw on her shoulder and she turned to look back at him. She'd always been a very timid girl and her Typhlosion was her very first pokemon that she got when she was ten. He knew how timid she was and could be. Now the tall pokemon gave her a reassuring nod and she turned back to look at the raven haired male. Giving him a weak smile she tried to say hi as loud as she could, "H-Hi there!" She squeaked. Her eyes widened at how high-pitched that came out. Blushing a hot pink, she gave a shaky wave as she desperately wanted to shrink back behind her pokemon. She could easily be hidden by Splendid, but Sylvia was giving her leg a nudge as if to say, "You can do this. Go on!" Smiling down at her leafeon she looked back to the boy. Taking a step forward she spoke, "Y-You're the librarian r-right?" Her timid personality was only growing stronger and stronger the longer she spoke to him. The small redhead looked down at her feet and peeked up at him a few times as she slowly tried to introduced herself. "M-My name i-is Kaori. I-I w-work o-over there. A-At the cafe." Out stretched her arm to point to the cafe not far from there. Splendid and Sylvia had followed and Scout was still perched on her shoulder. Each of the pokemon gave a smile to his and a wave. Taking another step forward she extended her hand, "I-I never caught y-your name." Knowing that she wouldn't be able to bake before work, she accepted the fact that work started a half an hour from now.

walking past the library with all my pokemon, trying to muster up the courage to introduce herself
                                                          User Image~~~~~User Image~~~~~User Image

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Randy Mullpampo Boulevard

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ☆═━┈┈━═☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔════════════════════════════╗
Mood: Distracted // Location: Going to the Cafe // Company: Kaori // Clothes: in-side-pic
╚════════════════════════════╝

☆═━┈┈━═☆As Randy walked downstairs, sliding his hands along the smooth railing, he was taken aback by his surrounding yet again. It was spotless, no flipped tables or misplaced books. He looked at his two pokemon, “Did you two…” They both smiled and nodded at Randy’s unfinished question. With Rally’s ability to freely levitate things not too heavy, I guess it would be easy to clean up the place fast. “All riiiight” the boy said in approval, stretching out his words. He patted them both on the head, “I’ll have to buy you guys a treat later.” Rally’s eyes lit up as he had a spasm of joy, and Randy knew exactly what he wanted. “Eh? Something sweet?” Rally was about to burst from joy as the whole room trembled from the psychic power unconsciously coming from the little pokemon’s body. “Woah there buddy calm down, we’ll get you something sweet,” Randy reassured, but the trainer shifting in place excitedly at the thought of sweets was no better than his pokemon. Simo looked at the two disapprovingly, as he made his way to the door. “Ah, eager to get a treat too are we?” Randy teased as he passed Simo to open the doors. Simo gave him a baffled look as he passed by Randy again exiting the library. “Awe, you don’t have to be shy about it Simo, I have enough money to get us all sweets.”

☆═━┈┈━═☆Simo was starting to get agitated as Randy continued to pester him. Turning around, Simo jumped in the air, giving his owner one fatal blow to the head. “Ahh, you little…!” Rally sighed, watching Randy chase Simo in a little circle in front of the library before using his abilities to shut the door but not lock it in case someone wanted to visit the library in their time of absence. The two of them were in a full blown war with each other now, but at the sound of a timid voice they both stopped. Looking up Randy saw a short little girl, around the same height as Quinn. She had long red hair, pulled back with a series of miscellaneous clips assorted in it. She looked like she was either in cosplay, or heading for work. Randy assuming the safer choice, decided that the girl was headed to work. Randy was having a hard time staying focused as the little girl talked, something about her had seemed familiar but he couldn’t quite figure out what it was. Do I know her? Maybe I’ve seen her before when I visited the island as a child? As she introduced herself, Randy discovered that her name was Kaori and she worked at the Café a few stores down. “C-café!?!” Randy shot out. Where there was delicious coffee there was yummy cake.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Randy cleared his throat before restarting, “My name is Randy Boulevard,” he announced. “And these are my pokemon Rally and Simo,” he proclaimed, motioning to his ralts and mawile who were both staring at her. “It’s nice to meet you Kaori.” Randy eyed all of her pokemon, it was an impressive bunch made up of a typhlosion, setrest and a leafeon. “You’re a life saver! I was about to treat my pokemon to something sweet… but I’m new to town, so I don’t really know where anything is at.” The male admitted embarrassed. “Is the café opened yet?” he questioned. “But more importantly, do they sale nice sweets?!?” Randy and Rally’s eyes both beamed at the sound of sweets again as they stood there trying to control themselves. Failing to control his desire for sweets any longer, Randy put his arm around the girl’s shoulder and made his way to the café. Good sweets or not, Randy had decided to go to the café, since it was the only place he knew of so far that sold them. Priority change… get sweets then find Quinn, the boy thought to himself as he stared the shop down imagining all the different cakes and pastries that that store had to offer. Sweets!

User Image
And as the story progresses, we greedily turn the pages
No matter how delightful or melancholy the future pages may be...
Because the suspense and the thrill that those delightfully melancholy pages gives you
Is all the adrenaline you need to keep going till the end of the book.

Dapper Sophomore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Then one day I realized // ❝ The fairy tale life wasn’t for me ❞

User Image~~~~~~I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE ℂindℯreℓℓa // sitting in a dark • cold • dusty cellar ↺ ↺
              ~~~~~~~~[[ i don’t wanna be like someone waiting for a handsome prince to come and save me ` `≫
              ~~~on I will survive • UNLESS SOMEBODY'S ON MY SIDE • Don't wanna depend on no one else~ ! !

I~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~h~~i~~m~~~~j~~u~~s~~t~~~~a~~s~~~~s~~t~~r~~o~~n~~g
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~a~~s~~~~h~~e~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~m~~e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~███when i give myself then it has got to be an equal thing
        ~~~~~~~~~~▪ ▫◜▌ I Can dream my own dreams my own dreams :: My knight in shining armor Shining armor is me.
                                                          "O-Oh! W-well I was going to go open i-it myself-" Kaori said as he attention was draw to Randy and his enthusiasm. She looked over at the cafe and then back at the raven-haired boy when he asked away the sweets. She blushed a bright pink and shrunk a bit as she answered him timidly, "Y-Yes, I-I make the sweets myself. W-Would you l-like to c-come with me a-and my pokemon? I can get pokemon something a-as well." Realizing she hadn't introduced her pokemon yet she jumped and clasped her hands together. Looking at Splendid, then Sylvia then Scout she smiled and then looked at Randy, raising a hand in Splendid's direction she said, "This is Splendid!" Turning to Sylvia she introduced the leafeon and then plucked the sentret off her shoulder and held him in her arms, in a cradle position. Saying his name with a certain cooing sound in her voice. He was her baby. She'd gotten him as an egg. Scout shook his head and pulled his ears over his face to simulate embarrassment. Bouncing from her arms to her shoulder, Scout waved down to the two pokemon of the boy. "A-Ah, n-now that w-we're all acquainted, we can g-get going." Pointing in the direction of the cafe she started towards the building. Walking over to the glass door she unlocked it with the key she kept around her neck. It hung with the key to her home. Once the door was unlocked, Splendid ducked under the door frame and walked inside with Sylvia, and Kaori. Scout still being as lazy as ever as he rested on her shoulder. Sylvia bounced from the tiled floor to the counter effortlessly. Splendid opened the gate that lead to behind the counter for Kaori and then stepped in behind her, closing it. The typhlosion handed her the apron from the rack and Sylvia slid her a pen over the counter. Smiling to all her pokemon she looked over at Randy and her confidence drained a bit. She hid behind the counter a bit and then flipped on the light that show cased the treats that were left over from the day before. "Y-you won't eat these ones though! I-I'm going t-to make fresh pastries. S-So, which one would you w-want first?"
                                                          Sylvia tilted her head and watched the psychic type and the steel type pokemon. Sylvia had never really encountered pokemon with such rare style types. Especially not a steel type. Hopping down from the counter she circled the mawhile and then held a paw out to signal a friendship. Leaning over the counter a bit to see what was going on she say that Sylvia was trying to make friends. Scout apparently wanted to follow because he hopped from her shoulder, to the counter, to the flooring in front of Rally, holding out a paw as he rested on his tail. Splendid didn't want to feel left out so he offered a large hand to Randy. Kaori's eyes widened, "O-Oh, it seems they wa-wanna be friends." She let a weak smile through as she gave a laugh to match.

taking Randy to the cafe, happy that she made a friendly acquaintance.

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
✩Mario-Kai-Trento✩

Mood:Angry Location:Ouran city road Company:Quin and some criminal Clothes:In picture on the side

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Mario looked to his two Pokémon and sighed as he held out his pokeball’s that belonged to pooch and gas and activated them. When he did so two red beams came out of the large red balls and enveloped the two into two bright red lights, transferring their bodies into the pokeballs. Minimizing the two balls he released a pent in breath and sat back down again. “Glad we avoided a fight Quin, but next time we talk how about we have our mellower Pokémon out ok?” He let out a small smile as he got up and looked to Quin and moved his head in the motion that they needed to get going.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Mario walked down the road towards the police department when he looked over and saw a man literary grab a women’s purse and run off with it. Mario exhaled a sigh as he began to run after the man. Mario didn’t know if Quin was following him or if she let him handle this one, but he didn’t risk looking back to check, only he reached down and grabbed the third pokeball to the left and threw the pokeball ahead of him in the air and came out was a large bee like Pokémon and he yelled to her. “Stop the man Ninja!” Ninja did not hesitate to the command and immediately went after the man. Ninja was Mario’s fastest Pokémon and went after the man at a quickest pace it could go. She quickly caught up to the man and tripped the man up by slashing the floor in front of him; the man fell forwards from the small crevice and rolled over to a forwards position. He pulled out two pokeballs and quickly threw them into the air. The balls opened and released a Houndoom and a Beedrill came out and quickly made two defensive positions in front of the man. The Houndoom moved quickly and used flamethrower on Ninja, who was at top speed and was unable to dodge it causing it to take the full force of it.

Mario yelled as ninja fell from the sky, he ran forward and caught her, cradling her in his arms he made sure she was ok, by waiting and saw her eyes open. “Thank god your ok, now get some rest ninja, you’ve done your part.” He took out her pokeball and recalled into it. “Ok now you have crossed the line.” He reached and replaced Ninja’s pokeball with another, and threw it into the air, out came out was Char. Landing hard on the ground he roared and released flames into the air. Glaring at the Pokémon in front of him he released small streaks of flame with each breath. The two Pokémon did not back from the Charizard, except for the Beedrill who was the only one who was weak to this Pokémon, but it quickly regained itself and got into a fighting position again and was ready to fight. Mario knew that Quin would not give up a chase that easily and knew she would be here soon enough to call out her own Pokémon to help out this in this situation.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mood: Starving // Location: Ouran Cafe // Company: Near Mario with Kaori // Clothes: in-side-pic

☆═━┈┈━═☆Randy noted all of Kaori’s pokemon’s names as she introduced them to him. Making their way to the Café Randy learned that this girl was the one that baked the sweets. She seems kind and sweet, and sweet girls make sweet sweets, Randy smiled thinking of his friends back on the mainland. Kaori opened the door to the café. Randy watched as he held the door, letting Kaori and her pokemon go in first. Once inside he sat down at the table closet to the counter Kaori and her pokemon went behind. Rally and Simo made their way to Randy, but quickly changed destinations as a light slipped on. Randy looked at the show case that held the day old sweets in them. They may have not been fresh but they still looked delicious. Rally was the first one by the show case, with his face pressed against it practically drooling, and Simo was right behind him attempting hopelessly to peel him away from it. Randy’s eyes lit up, but he remained in his seat as he looked thoroughly at all of the sweets he had to choose from.

☆═━┈┈━═☆When Kaori asked Randy which ones he wanted to try first he instinctively blurted out “One of each please!” Simo stopped trying to pull Rally from the show case and shot Randy a look. “Oh… right, forgot sorry. Three of each please.” Simo sighed and his serious look turned into an angry one. “Wahh, Quinn right, we can’t stay for too long,” Randy said, with apparent depression seeping out of his voice. He looked at what Rally was currently drooling over, it was a delicious looking strawberry cheese cake, his favorite. “Eh, I guess a slice of strawberry cheese cake for the pokemon and for me… what would you recommend?” He asked with a smug expression on his face making eye contact with the girl. In the midst of their conversation Kaori’s pokemon took a sudden liking to Randy’s, and he watched as the two jumped over the counter to join them. Rally who was currently glued to the showcase was now facing Scout, he adored making new friends. Rally took the furry little creatures hand and shook it vigorously, clearly over enthused at making another friend. Simo’s encounter on the other hand wasn’t going quite as well. As Sylvia heald out her hand for Simo to shake it, he casually turned around 180 degrees so that his second mouth was facing her. A second went by and then the mouth suddenly busted open making a hideous laugh showing all of its teeth. Before Randy could make Simo stop though there was a tall pokemon in front of him, hands extended. Randy shook the fire pokemon’s hand, “My apologies about Simo… he enjoys scaring people.” Randy told her in an apologetic tone.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Enthralled, Randy shifted in his seat. “Did you… hear something?” The male looked outside the café’s giant window to see a man running from a… bug pokemon? The man tripped in the air, releasing two pokeballs in the process. He watched as the poor bug pokemon was caught aflame by the man’s. I guess I'm not the only one causing a Commotion so early in the day. Should we stop this… or is this what you call “catching a pokemon?” But why would he run away form a pokemon he’s trying to catch? Randy was trying to process what was happening out side, but he was still new to the whole “trainer” thing, he never much cared for any pokemon except Rally before coming to this island. As the bug pokemon fell from the sky, he watched as a man caught it. Within seconds, the pokemon was gone and in its place was a huge winged fire pokemon. Recognizing the man, a smile formed on Randy’s face, “Mario.” He said silently with a smile reforming on his face. That means Quinn must be nearby! Randy turned back to Kaori, deciding it was police business and loosing interest in the whole topic completely. With his brother being a cop and the kind of life style Randy lives, he was used to action. “So yeah, what’s your favorite dish to bake?” Randy said continuing from where the two left off, “I want that.” As he spoke to the girl, he couldn’t help looking over his shoulder, hoping to see Quinn, his first and currently closet friend he had made on the island. I wonder if Quinn can bake sweets?

User Image
Because the suspense and the thrill that those delightfully melancholy pages gives you

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Quin smiled as she looked over at Mario putting his pokemon back in there pokeballs as Quin then Returned Sherly to his to much of the dark pokemon's displeasure. Quin nodded her head "Yeah I don't want to start a fight with a person I consider one of my freinds" Quin said grinning "Even though he can be a party pooper sometimes" Quin added smirking as she then stood up and stretched "Aw but Mario, I don't want to go back to the office, its no fun there" Quin said in a fake whinny tone of voice as she then giggled a little crossing her arms behind her head as she smirked.
                                            Quin sighed with a frown on her face as she walked beside Mario, trying to keep up with the male who was walking "Dang him and being taller than me, dang my shortness" Quin thought as she was determined to keep up with the male and not have him have to slow down his walking pace just so she can keep up. Quin blinked a few times as a man took a woman's purse "Yes finally some action" Quin thought doing a fist pump and mentally thanking god for giving her an actual crook to chase down today, "And here I thought I would get a lazy day" Quin thought out loud as she began to follow Mario with a smirk on her face. "Ah the thrill of the chase, something I always love" Quin thought smirking smugly as she followed the brown hair male. Quin blinked a few times as she saw Mario let Ninja out of his pokeball, Quin didn't really patrol with Mario often, but sense the two of them were pretty much the only ones who actually did do the running around she did see him when she was looking for culprits in some of her cases, or once again rescuing feline pokemon from trees. Quin smirked as the man tripped because of Mario's pokemon "Awesome we stopped the crook" Quin thought until the guy let out two pokemon a Houndoom and a Beedrill."If I remember correctly, which I should, Beedrills are Poison Bug types meaning its weaker against Fire types and Houndooms are Fire dark meaning they are weaker against water types, and sense I don't have a water type pokemon yet, Lock will have to do" Quin thought smirking as she pulled out locks pokeball, "Come on out Lock" Quin said smirking as the Zangoose came out with his arms crossed and glared at the Houndoom.
                                            Quin smirked as she looked over at Mario who now had his Charizard out, "Wah no fair, you have a freaking massive pokemon out" Quin said smirking as she looked over at Mario, "I get the Houndoom, unless you have some sort of grudge against it " Quin said as she crossed her arms behind her head as she looked around the area "We should be careful, we don't want civilians getting hurt now, not to mention my favorite cafe either.....which we should stop by at because I am useless without coffee" Quin said smirking trying to stay away from the office as long as possible.
                                            "Alright, Lock you know what to do, start this off with a Brick Break" Quin said smirking as Lock nodded his head going after the Houndoom with a serious look on his face as he barely missed the dog pokemon, "Dang it" Quin said as she frown as the Houndoom was in the air from its jump she then snapped her fingers, "Use poison jab" Quin said as Lock nodded hitting the pokemon too the ground as it then fell. "Good job now keep it up" Quin said as the Houndoom got back up, she was hoping that the pokemon was now poisoned, but it did not seem like that was the case. "Okay Lock use a-" But Quin was quickly caught off as the Houndoom used a flamethrower on Lock, "You okay" Quin asked as Lock nodded standing up again as he then used a Brick break again but once again missed.
                                            Quin frowned as Lock's breath was heavy, she was starting to get worried about him, then the flamethrower happened again only it missed Lock and was headed for a few people standing near the cafe, Quin quickly ran over to block the hit as she closed her eyes and wait for the attack to hit her, but it didn't instead it hit Lock. "Lock!" Quin said as she ran over to her pokemon, "Are you okay" Quin asked as the pokemon slowly nodded his head, "Here you need to rest" Quin said putting him back inside his pokeball as she then picked picked up Sherly's pokeball, "That is it" Quin said frowning as Sherly came out of his pokeball growling. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:blah Location:blah Company:blah Clothes:blah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
✩Mario-Kai-Trento✩

Mood:Determined Location:Ouran city road Company:Quin and some criminal Clothes:In picture on the side

Mario looked to see that Quin had indeed came after the criminal as well, and at first he wondered what Pokémon she was going to use, but it was quickly answered as she sent out her Zangoose Locke. It was a good choice since it was normal type fire types are not effective over them. But the truth can be told from the other point of fire types. Mario was watching as Quin asked him if he wanted to take on the Houndoom instead, but before he could answer the Zangoose attacked it first. And after a few moves they both performed it was clear the Houndoom had the advantage in this fight, as Zangoose may have the poser, the Houndoom had the speed working for it. And soon enough the fight between the two was over with the Zangoose only able to land one attack on the Houndoom. When she called out Sherly her Umbreon, he thought to give her advice on the Houndoom. “Quin before you go in again, remember Houndoom is a fire type that mainly relies on it fire and speed, so you need to find a way to stop the Pokémon from moving.” He hoped the advice helped as Charizard was anxious to start his own fight. Mario smiled as he yelled out to him. “Show him what you got Char!” On cue he roared and charged at the bug Pokémon.

The start of the fight was what you would expect as the Beedrill began to back up from the fire Pokémon, but was stopped by his trainers call, and flew forward towards the Charizard holding its needle hands up towards the Charizard. “Char take to the air avoid those stingers!” On command Charizard flapped his wings once and took to the air and easily avoided the stingers. Frustrated the Beedrill chased the Charizard into the air and was ordered to use its twin needle attack, Mario responded by ordering his Charizard to dodge it, beating his large wings he made large strides to dodge the stingers, each one brought the stingers close, but each time dodging it. When the stingers came too close, Mario decided to go on the offensive. “Ok Char now use flame thrower!” Dodging another twin needle attack, Charizard got some distance and opened its jaw and released a torrent of flame towards the bug Pokémon. The trainer ordered the Beedrill to dodge it, but it was delayed order as the criminal was not accustomed to actually fighting in battles as he normally escapes before actually being confronted. The Beedrill avoided the flamethrower, but only by an inch, and still it got its leg got burned. Feeling the pain in its leg it faltered in its movements. The criminal saw this and tried to order it to go back on the offensive again by using poison sting on the Charizard. Holding it stingers out he released a stream of small purple stingers towards the Charizard. Mario knew it would bad if that attack hit and poisoned Char, he would be greatly hampered by the poison. “Char counter it with your flamethrower!” Char quickly responded to the command and released a maw of flames towards the stream of poison needles. The two attacks met and one could not overcome the other in power. The Beedrill must have practiced the power of the attack much to have match a powerful flamethrower. The two attacks fought for a few minutes before the attacks caused a small explosion in the air. Mario decided to use this to his advantage as the smoke did not clear as of yet. “Char use the smoke to your advantage and use fly!” Charizard roared as it charge and flew through the smoke and dispersed it and flew right into the Beedrill and knocked it from its spot. The Beedrill recovered quickly, but did not expect another attack as Char collided with it again, and again; causing it to fall to the ground. It fell from the sky and hit the ground. The criminal yelled for it get up, slowly it did, but Mario would not allow it to. “Char finish it off with Fire spin!” Charizard released a stream of flame that was spinning in a vortex. It surrounded the Beedrill and soon it cried out in pain as it fell to the ground defeated. Charizard came back to the ground beside his trainer who gave him a pat on the back. “Nice job char, you were awesome.”

With his battle finished he walked to the Beedrill to make sure it was ok. Sure it was still breathing; he got out an oran berry and placed it in its mouth. It chewed slowly and slowly got up to its feet. Seeing this the criminal ordered it to attack Mario, but it turned to the criminal and held it stinger to him. Mario smiled as the Beedrill clearly did not follow the criminal anymore. Wondering on how Quin was doing he looked over to her to watch her battle.

User Image

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Quin frowned as Sherly growled, she was not happy as Mario told her that the pokemon was fast, this caused Quin to smirk "Yeah well Sherly is pretty fast too" Quin said as the black pokemon nodded his head, Quin began to think of was to slow it down as the two Civilans behind her quickly left as Quin smirk confidently in her ability with Sherly. "Sherly use Double team" Quin said as the black pokemon nodded his head, increasing his speed as as he then quickly ran towards the fire dark type "Use and Iron tail" Quin said as the black pokemon jumped into the air and quickly had its tail land on the Houndoom, it quickly growled as it used bite on Sherly, biting into the black pokemon's leg the crimal grinned as quin frowned but then smirked. "Sherly use a shadow ball to get him off of you" Quin said as Sherly quickly followed her orders and used the attack at the close range they were at.
                                            "Sherly let's finish this" Quin said smirking as the Houndoom was limping, obviously Quin's first thought about the poison jab not doing much were blown away with the pokemon now limping, or maybe it was just Sherly being able to do some damage to him. Quin blinked a few times as the was now smoke in the air, "What happened to the keeping the civilians safe part" Quin said as she then sighed, "Sherly finish this thing off with Shadow ball and then an Iron tail" Quin said as she saw Sherly appear and use a shadow ball after the smoke disappeared and had the Houndoom running towards him as it used a bite on the black pokemon while Sherly's Iron tail hit, Slowly the Houndoom began to wobble from side to side until it fell over. Quin sighed as she saw that Mario had finished his battle before her. Quin walk up to the black pokemon checking its pulse before smiling, it was still alive, she quickly gave it an oran berry as it limped over to the Beedrill and growled at its trainer. "I so should get a reward for this, like you buying me some cake" Quin said to Mario as she smile while Sherly walked over to her and nodded he head slowly as he stood in between Quin and Mario, he did not want any males getting too close to his trainer after all.
                                            Quin grinned as she looked over at Mario, "So you going to arrest the guy and take his pokemon" Quin asked tilting her head, she was more of the who done it crew then the actual I'll place you under arrested group, so she didn't really carry handcuffs on her, not to mention she already got enough suggestive comment's from people sense she was a female detective, she didn't need anymore then she already had. "You know what, you take the guy to the station, while I go to the cafe, and buy some cake, I mean check if everything is okay with everyone in there" Quin said grinning as Sherly sighed, he knew that his trainer just wanted the sweets in there, after all she got the sweet tooth from her mother and everything else from her father, minus the ability to read that was all her mother's fault.Quin sighed as she looked over at the crook his two pokemon now turned against him "Well his pokemon obviously like him a lot after this" Quin said sarcastically, as sh then felt a small tug on her leg, it was a little girl who Quin had help protect from the flamethrower along with her parents, "Um....Miss....h-here" The Little girl said blushing as she gave Quin a yellow flower, this caused the green haired girl to smile as she put it in her bag, "Thank you very much" Quin said smiling she had almost melted from the cuteness of that little girl as she waved good bye to her. "Aww, kids like her make me want to be a mom....there so cute" Quin thought out loud to herself blushing slightly, she would have to stop by her house and put the flower in a glass of water. Quin sighed as she looked over to the crook "You almost hurt a civilian with your pokemon there, and that it against the law" Quin said frowning as she had her hands on her hips, "This is why I shall let Officer Kai here handle you fines and take you to the station while I make sure everyone is okay" Quin said as she then crossed her arms frowning. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:blah Location:blah Company:blah Clothes:blah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dapper Sophomore

Kaori beamed at his tall order. No one had ever ordered so much before, and she loved to bake so it was an ultimate plus. He even had ordered enough for his pokemon as well. That was so sweet of him. She gave him a sweet smile and then blinked when he retracted it, hearing a girl's name be mentioned and being told that he couldn't stay for long. She folded her hands together and started messing with her fingers, keeping her head down while she stood behind the counter. Giving a nod to the order she was about to turn and go make the cheesecake when she heard a squeak from Sylvia. Bolting over to the counter, she leaned over and saw Sylvia pressed against the opposite side. After a minute, she'd calmed down and bounced around mawhile as if she was laughing at how silly she was. Sitting down in front of him Sylvia made a funny face, trying to be as scary as Simo was. Letting out a giggle, Kaori smiled when she saw Sylvia play. Scout tried making a funny face to Rally, but he couldn't be scary if he wanted. Splendid chuckled to himself and stood behind the counter with Kaori. Looking back at the giant of a pokemon she smiled. But then, her attention was pulled away from the typhlosion and directed at Randy when he asked her if she heard something. Her eyes dashed to the window and she leaned against the counter trying to see what was going on. "O-Oh my!" The red-haired girl watched--the person who she pressumed to be--the trainer try to catch or battle the pokemon. He looked rather distressed. "Oh dear." She held up a hand to her face, it looked so dangerous. Battles in general seemed dangerous, ever since her last one, she'd sworn them off for good. She had battled a ton in the past, being a full time trainer, she used to be quite brave and feisty, but when she turned eighteen, she'd sworn them off. It just seemed so dangerous. Sure it was fun, but she hated seeing her pokemon in pain. So, Kaori hasn't battled since. And she'd never caught a pokemon before, which would also be another scenario in this situation. Thinking a moment, Could this be what it's like to capture a pokemon? Her red eyes were filled with curiosity and concern. It looked so dangerous out there. She gave the man credit for being so brave out there. "I-I hope he's o-okay. And that pokemon!"
                                                          Kaori looked over at Randy when he asked her the rather peculiar question. She'd gotten, "What would you recommend" plenty of time before, at least ten times a day to be realistic. But she'd never been asked, what she liked to bake most. Raising a brow to him she thought a moment and then answered, "New-York Style Cheesecake with Strawberry Shortbread crust and chocolate drizzle." The detailed order sounded so delicious it made her mouth water. Smiling as she looked up at the ceiling in a daze, a picture of the cake was floating around in her mind. A sweet smile was on her face as she thought of the wonderful dessert. "That is the best dessert out there." She said, no stutter what so ever.

in the cafe with Randy, taking his order, with mixed feelings
                                                          {{sorry it's so late, I was working on it and then I tried to refresh and I lost it all . 3. so I had to start over}}

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mood: Starving // Location: Ouran Cafe // Company: Near Mario and Quinn with Kaori // Clothes: in-side-pic

☆═━┈┈━═☆Randy’s stomach let out a soft rumble at the sound of “New-York Style Cheesecake with Strawberry Shortbread crust and Chocolate Drizzle.” He had forgotten that he hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday aboard the ship. While his dad did make a nice sum of money doing things that Randy still wasn’t a hundred percent certain of, he didn’t spend a lot of money sending Randy off on a big fancy cruise to this island; thus the ship Randy was on was a small one that didn’t serve breakfast this morning. Randy had no complaints though, he loved the sea salt air, and if he did go on a giant cruise ship he would have just been on deck enjoying the view of the ocean anyways, so it would have been a waste of money. “That sounds perfect,” the boy beamed rubbing his stomach. While cheese cake isn’t the… best choice of breakfast food, this was Randy, and every time was sweets time for him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆As the boy was imagining all the different ways to eat the cheese cake, trying to decide which one was the best way to savor all the flavor, his thought process was whisked away at the sound of a small explosion. Really… really? The young boy turned around again, checking up on the battle to make sure Mario was okay. But what he saw made him forget about Mario completely. The smoke dispersed from the sky, and standing beneath it was three people and their pokemon. The two previous from before, Mario and the random guy, and another that had Randy’s complete attention now. “Quinn!” The boy shouted, forgetting he was in a café and she clearly wouldn’t be able to hear him. Right… Randy turned around slightly embarrassed to and faced Kaori. “I’ll be… right back, promise.” Randy assured giving the girl a wink before dashing out of the café with Rally and Simo at his side.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ “QA-WINNNN,” Randy shouted as he stepped out of the café. Although he hadn’t eaten anything sweet yet, the knowledge that he was about to was enough to give the boy a sugar high. Looking around Randy took in the view of his current surroundings. A small group of people had gathered, probably to see what all the commotion was. Quinn and Mario were hovering over the crook and there was a small family by Quinn. Did she save that family? Maybe the crook did something to them and that’s why he's in trouble? MAYBE THEY’RE A SECRET ORGANAZATION DISGUISED AS A FAMILY HERE TO TAKE THE CROOK AWAY WHO’S REALLY AN ALIEN. Meh. Getting bored with the family, Randy strolled up to Quinn who was finishing up lecturing the man as she did him not too long ago. “Quite the number you did here,” Randy mentioned, now right beside Quinn. “I missed your whole fight while I was ordering breakfast” he said frowning. “Ahh, not that I put eating over finding you or anything. I was on my way, and I met someone, and shes amazing and can bake and…” Randy said trying hopelessly to pull himself out of his own grave that he had just dug. “Anyways… I should get back to the café,” He noted slowly baking up back to the café while making complete eye contact with Quinn. “You can come too, I’ll buy you something as an apology for not finding you sooner?” and on that note, the boy turned and took off back to the café.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ “I’m back!” Randy announced as Rally and Simo pushed him out of the way to get to Kaori and her gang, they had clearly took a liking to her and her pokemon. “Did you miss me?” the boy questioned with a smug look on his face. Sighing he returned back to his original seat as his stomach let out another growl. Fuuuuuu.

User Image

Dapper Sophomore

Taking a tiny step back, Kaori flinched when she saw his wink. Once he'd dashed out of the cafe, she'd realized what he'd really done. Her cheeks flooded with a flaming sensation and she held up a hand to her face, trying to cover it as she watched the door close. She stared at the door for a bit and then snapped out of her blank state when Splendid had a massive paw placed on her shoulder. She nearly fell over from the immense weight on her shoulder, but she'd been so used to it that it was all fine. Looking back at him she blinked and then smiled. Shaking her head and closing her eyes, Kaori patted the large paw on her shoulder. "C'mon guys. Let's go make that cake." Walking back to the kitchen she left three bewildered pokemon in the front of the cafe. Sylvia pounced onto the counter and looked up at Splendid who now had a shrugging Scout on his shoulder. Walking back to the kitchen they all peaked into the kitchen and she was at work with the cream cheese and strawberries. Looking over her shoulder she smiled and then waved them into the room. They had to prepare all the sweets. While the cheese-cake was baking along with many other desserts, Kaori decorated the finished ones and walked them up the counter in the front. Sliding the trays into the glass under the counter. Making sure that each of the desserts were on display. She took the ones from the day before and snacked on them with her pokemon as she made fresh ones.
                                                          Kaori hummed to herself as she baked with her typhlosion at the stove, keeping everything the right temperature. Sylvia was helping to decorate, and Scout was getting the dishes and all the tools from the cabinets. Since he was so small he could easily dash somewhere and be back with exactly what you needed in a flash. Such a wonderful little helper. Finally all that was left was the cheesecake she'd told Randy about. Placing the freshly baked cake onto a beautiful crystal platter she had everyone help. Splendid helped with the glazing. Her leafeon helped with the delicate designs on the plate and on the cake itself. And her Sentret, of course, was handing over them and doing the wonderful chocolate drizzle over the top of the cake. The final touches were the strawberry flowers. Splendid laid the halves that were meant to make the top look like a flower itself. Sylvia helped with the cutting of the individual strawberries into flowers to put on the outside as decoration, and Scout helped clean up after everything was done. Finally Kaori brought the finished cake out onto the counter and placed it near the register where she would stand with a sheepish smile on her face as she took peoples' orders and waited for the other help to come in.
                                                          The petite red-head ran around the cafe serving the early-birds that came in. There weren't many, but she hated to keep people waiting. When everyone was served--and by that I mean the whole three people--Kaori stood behind the counter with Splendid behind her and Sylvia on the counter. Scout was at his usual perch on her shoulder. Looking down at the cake to her right she smiled and licked her lips. "Gosh it l-looks so good!" She breathed holding a finger up to her lips. Splendid nodded but Sylvia held her arm back and reminded her to wait for Randy, Simo and Rally. And maybe other if he would bring some people and pokemon in.

in the cafe with Randy, taking his order, with mixed feelings
                                                          {{sorry it's so late, I was working on it and then I tried to refresh and I lost it all . 3. so I had to start over}}

User Image
                xxDON'T LEAVE ME .; x ALONE
                xxxx YOU'LL BE ALRIGHTxxxxxCOME MORNING LIGHT, YOU'LL AND I'LL BE SAFE AND SOUND
                xxxx YOU'LL BE ALRIGHTxxxxxCOME MORNING LIGHT, YOU'LL AND I'LL BE SAFE AND SOUND

xxx hold onto this lullaby
                x x x x x x x x

xx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                xxxO1 Nell xxxxxxxxxO2 Lethargic
                xxxO3 Bakery xxxxxx O4 Crush
                xx darling 》everything's on fire

“Juuuuuuuuuuunior!”

No response.

“Junior, get your head out of bed! It’s eight o’clock!”

Almost in an instant, a sharp thud echoed throughout the room, and a stream of obscenities could be heard from the attic. The woman sitting in the kitchen smiled softly to herself as she listened to the storm brew in her son’s room. Rounds and choruses of various crashes resounded from upstairs, and a badly disheveled, messily dressed boy of age nineteen tumbled down from the closet staircase that led up to the loft. “Mom! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” he whined as he attempted to shove the hem of his crisp, collared shirt into his pants. The lady merely smiled and gave him a dismissive hand wave. “It’s only six – thirty,” she chuckled before taking a sip of coffee from the mug she cradled in her hands. “I wanted you to get ready earlier. I’ve got errands for you, sweetie.” The boy gave an agonized groan and proceeded to plop himself down on a nearby chair, a grimace etched onto his face. “Nell, stop that pouting. It’s a new year; you’ve got to start it out good. Even Yelena agrees.” Almost on cue, the Ninetales curled by the foot of Mom’s chair nodded and resumed preening her vanilla fur, slightly tinted gold with old age. Nell glanced at his mom and then at the Pokemon. There was no point in arguing with women, especially Mom.

"So, what’s for breakfast?” Mom shrugged, causing Nell to roll his eyes. “Fine, I’ll make something. Would you like anything special for the new year?” Without waiting for an answer, Nell left his seat and went straight to the refrigerator and opened it. The refrigerator at the Kennedy house was the equivalent of a candy store. The various shelves were always filled with foods of all kinds ranging from homemade cakes and pastries to leftover dinners. Eggs, butter, and other basic ingredients were always plenty. For the new year, the shelves were painted with all different colors of the rainbow, a result from a social gathering Mom planned to have later this afternoon with her friends and nearby relatives. Nell looked over his shoulder, half-expecting a response. “How about some pancakes? Your dad liked pancakes, Junior.” Her voice was quiet and hushed, barely a whisper. The atmosphere grew heavy. It was obvious that Mom would be making a trip to the graveyard later this afternoon. Perhaps he, too, should drop by after work. “Sure. That’s fine. Do you want them plain or with fruit?” “Plain is fine.” Well, that was much easier to manage. Cutting fruits and vegetables to bits wasn’t Nell’s forte; pretty much every time he does it, he somehow gives himself cuts. After rummaging through the refrigerator and combining the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, Nell placed a pan on the stove and poured some batter into the shape of a full moon. Once the bottom of the pancake was a warm golden brown, it was flipped over with a sizzle. When the pancake was nice, fluffy, and as gold as drop of sunlight, Nell slide it off the pan and repeated the process several times until there was a decent amount of pancakes sitting nicely on a stack. Mom would probably eat about three or so. Yelena preferred human food over Pokemon food and would more than likely eat two pancakes. Fae ate her canned Pokemon food. The rest would be eaten by Nell, who could potentially eat as much as three people.
                                                  Breakfast was eaten in relative silence. Not a soul spoke a word. There was the occasionally start of some awkward icebreaker, but the kindles of conversation never sparked. Once finished he was done eating, Nell pushed his plate forward slightly, signaling he was done, and remained sitting, patiently waiting for Mom to finish so he could take her plate. It was routine almost. Nell pretty much did all the washing and cleaning at home. Though Mom was perfectly comfortable doing all this, Nell took the responsibility of being a good son and volunteered to do chores. Unless there he was in a huge rush or something of the like, Nell would do all the work. However, today was quite the opposite. “Junior, I’ll wash the dishes today. Go get straightened out for work. I frightened you shitless earlier,” Mom offered with a smirk. “Oh, check the garden for some flowers before you leave. I’m not sure if any braved the winter. If you can’t find any, I’ll make a trip to the florists later.”

By now, the clock read seven forty. It was still too early to go to work – well it was never too early to go to work – and Nell was, to be perfectly honest, too damn lazy to start heading to Cheri Mines. So, after straightening himself out like Mom requested, Nell sat slouched in one of the several armchairs that littered the cramped living room, Fae nestled on his lap and Yelena resting by his feet. Outside, Pippa and Petra could occasionally be seen lumbering past the window, searching aimlessly for some interesting activities to partake in. The two grass type Pokemon often kept to themselves for a majority of the day; the only time they’d interact with anybody was when it was time to water plants.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

The lighting tapping of the clock’s hand was beginning to unnerve him. He couldn’t sit still much longer. Despite that it was still early in the morning, about an hour before he was expected to show up at the bakery, Nell found himself lifting Fae off of him and heading to the door. “Hey, Mom! I’m going now, ‘kay?” Some jumbled response was shouted back, and the boy took his leave, closing the door gently behind him. Pippa came up to greet his trainer, giving a loud roar as a hello, before he ambled away. The plants weren't green yet, the flowers still hiding from the chilly winter. There were several flowers in bloom -- they weren't the prettiest things around -- and Nell went over and tenderly snapped a couple at the stem and brought them back to the house like how Mom asked. Then he and Yelena started off to the bakery. Walking to work was never fun ; Nell hated exercise. He usually found himself stopping more frequently than he should, and Yelena, who accompanied him wherever he went, would have to nudge him along. Walking to work would usually end up taking a good ten of fifteen minutes more than it should.

Upon reaching the bakery, Nell let himself in with a spare key. It was still quite, and the ovens hadn’t been lit yet. Hm. No one was here yet. The display cases were empty – food couldn’t be kept overnight – and the chairs and tables nestled in the corner were hauntingly empty. A soft sigh escaped from Nell’s lips as he headed into the kitchen area. Should he start on bread dough or cake batter or anything? Might as well wait for his coworkers to come first. Nell was dangerously clumsy ; if he were alone and an accident were to happen, things would be all bad.

OOC : SLDFJLDSj this post is so long, and it's pretty much about nothing :0 There are errors everywhere, since I don't proofread until later. It's like two am where I live, so cut me some slack. I'll add my pkmn icons in later. I still need to edit them.

Aged Poster

User Image

n o wxxxxa r exxxxt h o u g h t sxxxxt h o uxxxxs h a l txxxxn o txxxxb a n i s hxxxx,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn o wxxxxa r exxxxv i s i o n sxxxxn e ' e rxxxxt oxxxxv a n i s hxxxx;
                  xxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xxx

' kyra jackson bowman | the strange gravekeeper
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOCATION : blacksmithsxxxxMOOD: nervousxxxxWITH : rufusxxxxTHOUGHTS : please don't get angry.

A nice breeze blew through the drapes, as the smell of fresh dew filled the room. It was passed six, and the male had already been up, he always woke up at six, no matter what, always at six. It had always been six since he left his home. And everyday, after waking up he had a routine, this was also started when he moved here, wake up at six am everyday, groom Kiki, pack a bag of entertainment, and spend a a few minutes as his sister's grave. At this moment, the male was carefully grooming the black bird Pokemon. She always seemed to get all fussy when she slept, and always got her feathers in a mess. It was a bit of a hassle, but Kyra was used to it by now. He arranged the feathers to look like the Pokemon was a neat princess, like Julia was. He let out a happy, relived sigh and gave a small smile. "There, nice and neat. Just like your mama was." he stated to the bird, as it gave a happy noise and flew it's way to the top of one of the higher dressers. The purple haired male stood up, dusted a few stray feathers from his person, and stretched his back. 'Ah. . . Nothing feels good as cracking your back in the morining.' he thought, as he finished and began to crack his neck and arms. He would be leaving his house soon, but he still needed to pack a bag of things that he could entertain himself with. That wouldn't be too hard, maybe a nice book or two. Something that would keep him happy, if and when he was alone. Of course, he could always talk to the spirits at the graveyard or maybe a person in the city, but just in case, a book would do nicely. He picked one of his favorites, a book he was given by Nilly, and placed it in a black messanger. He was now ready to leave his room and his house. "Ready to go?" the males asked the dark Pokemon. She gave a little cue in respones, and he out streched his arm, in which she could land. She was small enough that she could easily stay perched on Kyra and it wouldn't hurt his shoulder or anything. Once the female Pokemon landed on his arm, placed in on his shoulder. She smiled at the bird and made his way down stairs, messanger bag hitting his hips. Before he and Kiki went outside, he placed on his spinda hat, to hide his messy unmoveable hair, and he was out the door ready to start his day.

"How about later we buy you something sweet." he told the bird, as he walked toward the graveyard, which actually wasn't very far from his house. The Pokemon gave a happy caw, which the male took as a yes. Kyra didn't really care for sweets, they always made him have horrible headches, so he never really ate them, but Kiki loved them, and Julia always gave them to the bird, so she wanted them every now and then. Even though Kiki wasn't Kyra's Pokemon, and he could have just left the bird with his parents, she reminded him of his little sister, so he was happy to take in the Pokemon. He gave the black bird a small smile, as they reached Julia's grave. It always made Kyra sad to see her name on a tombstone, but it made him happy that he could still talk to her. "Good Morning Julia." he stated as he bent down to be level with the stone. It was a sad thing. She wasn't even buried there, only a few of her belongings. He wished he could visit her real grave everyday, but you can't move a body once it is already in the ground. So a fake grave would just have to be good enough. "How are you this morning?" he asked, as he gave teh rock a happy smile. He missed her so much, and hated that he had to talk to her like this. She shouldn't have died, she was so young. It pained him to talk to her, yet he knew that if he didn't he would feel guilty. When he first started doing this, he thought that people would stare at him funny, talking to an empty grave, but how would they know? They wouldn't. He wouldn't even tell anybody. So when he talked to the grave, he looked like a normal person talking to their deceased loved one. "Did you sleep well?" he asked again, when he spoke Kiki flew off his shoulder and perched herself on top of Julia's grave. "I slept well. I had another dream about you. It was a funny one, it was the time Kiki got stuck in a tree and you tried to climb up and save her, but you kept falling. I know it shouldn't have been funny." he stated, as he let out a ligh laugh. "But you got so frustrated that you kicked the tree and then Kiki got unstuck. I laughed then too. Hahahaha!" he laughed. As he was lightly laughing a small tear swelled up and fell down his cheek. He rubbed it away. It wasn't a tear that was formed from laughing, but one that welled up from the sadness. He missed her. And he just could stand it. He needed to leave before he just started to sob uncontroable. He stood up, removed another tear and walked away from the grave. The dark Pokemon stayed, but he needed to leave.

He was far enough from the grave that he wasn't close to tears anymore, although he was still in the graveyard area. He sighed, he hadn't cried for her in awhile, but that dream kinda kit him hard. He then felt a heavy pressure on his head. He looked up, which was a bit difficult, but he finally spotted the culprit to the pressure. "Good morning Death." Kyra stated, rather coldly. That ghost was always doing something inapproprent when Kyra was feeling sad. Maybe he tried to make his tainer feel better or maybe he was just a jerk like that, either way, Kyra was a bit annoyed by his act. "Where are Scythe and Grimm?" he asked the Haunter. Kyra never placed his Pokemon in Pokeballs unless he really had too. He always let his ghost Pokemon stay in the Graveyard where they could be with other Ghost Pokemon and human spirits. Kiki usually stayed with Kyra and Hades usually went off somewhere and would come back to Kyra's house when he wanted to. In response to Kyra's question, the Haunter stopped pushing down on his head, gave a small haunter laugh and disappeared. The male sighed, he knew he wouldn't get an answer from the trickster. "Fine. . ." he stated, he wished that he could say good morning to his other Pokemon before leaving, but if they were playing a little game, he didn't want to play. He let out a whistle "C'mon Kiki let's go" he shouted soon after the whistle. The Bird understood and flew back to him. "Let's go get something to eat." he stated as he walked out of the graveyard.

He walked into Cheri Mines, the Murkrow perched on his shoulder. "What are you in the mood for, Kiki?" he asked, although he already knew what the Pokemon wanted. The Bakery always had the best bread and such, but Kyra wasn't sure if it was open just yet. And he didn't feel like waiting at the door like an idiot, so he started to walk a bit slower. Maybe he would see somebody and talk to them, that would kill some time, so the bakery could open and such. But he wasn't sure if anyone was up or if they were, were they to have a small converation for awhile. Plus Kyra was a bit weird, would they want to talk with him? Who cares, as long as it was a couple minutes long it would be fine. As he walked down the street, he spotted the blacksmiths. 'Hmm. . .' he thought as he heard some noises coming from inside. He walked inside, and saw the long haired male. He looked like he was working on something, he stood there silently for awhile, before opening his mouth. "Good Morning." he stated, as he gave a small wave. If the red haired male happened to get angry at Kyra for bothering him for no reason, he could always come up with something that he would need the blacksmith for. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
✩Mario-Kai-Trento✩

Mood:Bored Location:Ouran city Police department Company:No one Clothes:In picture on the side

Mario smiled as it seemed to handle herself fine with her battle, and it seemed she even gained the love of a child, a bit cliche, but it seemed that it’s effect on Quin was a good one as she didn’t completely forget the criminal. Hearing her actually be serous was a good sign that maybe Quin wouldn’t be so bad to work with afterall. Mario removed a pair of cuffs from his pocket and was walking towards the man, who was looking around looking for a way out, but not only was Mario’s Charizard keeping him there, but his own Pokemon was keeping him there as well. Mario walked right up to him and gave the guy a quick shove and a leg behind his to cause him to fall right on his back, when done he kicked him onto his front and placed the handcuffs on him. Charizard came up to him and lifted to guy onto his feet and scared him to go forward with a loud growl. Mario picked up from the ground the dusty, but ok purse and walked to Quin and handed it to her. “Please make sure this goes to it’s owner ill make sure this guy is locked up.” He walked to the other three Pokemon and made the guy walk forward by telling the three to walk forward.

Mario began to walk down the street and was about to turn to another when he looked back and yelled to her. “Oh and Quin nice work! Lunch is on me later!” With a smile he turned to the next street and was out of sight. Mario made sure the Pokemon were on the right course and kept an eye on the guy just in case he tried anything funny. The guy was now quiet and not trying anything, and that was what worried him, normally criminals try to yell run or at least bride to get out of trouble, but this guy was dead silent. Mario wasn’t complaining that it was too quiet or anything; it was just strange for a criminal to be as quiet as this. Looking at the other Pokemon that use to be the criminals, they were just keeping him in line, they occasionally growled or threatened him with a show of teeth or show of stingers. They could be good police Pokemon, but he wondered if they would like that, or if they would rather go free. And even if they did want to be police Pokemon, would the chief accept them, or even if he even wanted to house them at all? Mario decided to push those thoughts away for now and decided to just focus on the job on hand for now.

When Mario and his group made it to the station he opened the door and the Pokemon ushered the guy inside and he walked in after him and showed them to the empty cell. Opening the door the Pokemon pushed him inside and Mario closed the door and locked it. Mario looked at the guy again and then turned to the other Pokemon telling them to keep an eye on him. The Pokemon didn’t like the order, but did it anyway but taking some comfortable positions near the door and began to watch the guy closely. After doing so he called Charizard back into his Pokeball telling him what a awesome job he did, and walked into his office and began to fill out the paper work for the guy. Doing so gave Mario a sense of peace of mind, but also bored him whenever there are more then 2 guys he has do work for. Sighing he grabbed his pen and began to get to work.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas