Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

シーモア ; STRANGERS (Jade & Megumi) @ CLINIC

═══════════
                                                            Bliss.

Such bliss was the state he was in, warmly nuzzling his face into the soft cushion of the pillow as he snoozed lightly for a short nap to get rid of the pain he was feeling temporarily. The turquoise haired male was soon flipped off from his mattress and his bottom collided onto the wooden floors, creating a loud thump. His lavender eyes blinked wide with shock and fear as he scrambled back onto his feet. “W-who—” Seymour began to say but stopped when he felt the painful throb that pounded against his head returning. He began to whine as he rubbed his temples, “Ichi-chan… did you really have to flip me off the bed like that?”

The adoptive younger brother arched a brow and scoffed, “well, how else was I supposed to wake you up? You do realize it’s almost noon, right?”

His lavender eyes widened with shock, realizing that it was almost time to go to work—and he’s never late to work. Wobbling a bit, Seymour walked passed his brother, ruffling his silky red hair as he walked into the bathroom. Opening the medicine drawer, he didn’t find any pain-killers to get rid of the nasty headache he was feeling. Groaning, he dragged his body back into his bedroom to see if Ichiro was there. “Ichi-chan, could you get me some medicine? I have this massive headache…”

“No can do, onii-san. You probably have a headache because you woke up early to play basketball without being hydrated enough, huh?” His younger brother hit the mark. “It's your fault so you go get your own dang medicine. You have two feet and hands.” With that, his beloved little brother stormed out of the room, leaving Seymour disheartened. Ichiro has been a bit bitter towards the older male because ever since Seymour reunited with his old friends, he’s been leaving his dear brother home alone.

Heaving a long sigh, Seymour got dressed and pulled himself together as he walked to the doctor’s. It was strange, being a Hot Springs owner, he’s always around water but yet he can’t even properly hydrate himself. Allowing himself into the clinic, Seymour came across two people and gave a slight bow.

“Pardon my intrusion, am I interrupting something?” He calmly mused, it seemed that some female character was hurt and the man with glasses—the doctor he assumed—was attending to her needs. This was the first trip to the clinic ever for Seymour, if he ever wanted something from the clinic, he always made his brother do it.
                                                            ═══════════

User Image____User Image____User Image____User Image

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
- 𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓼 -

- 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 -

"𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓮."

- 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓭 - Megumi has managed to catch enough of my interest to keep me awake for a while. - - 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 - The Clinic. - - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 - Megumi, Jack and the Lovely Bathhouse Owner. - - 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 - Oh? Haven't seen him in the clinic before. -

User ImageSeems as if her face was numb enough for him to get started, so Jade went right ahead, starting to stitch up the cuts. Really wasn't anything serious. She didn't need that many stitches. So it only took him a few minutes to finish up properly, and of course putting band-aid over the stitches, so that she wouldn't go itch on them or get dirt in them.

"There we go. Your face might be numb for a little while, but it will pass. You're free to wait here till you get your feeling back. That way we can assure that there are no complications. But it's such a basic procedure that I highly doubt that there is anything to worry about."

He had done this kind of thing so many times before that he could probably do it in his sleep if he'd have to. But he wouldn't go that far. Would scare the patients senseless.

Turning around as he heard someone else come inside, he was a little unfamiliar with the others face. He hadn't seen him in the clinic before, so it was a little difficult to place him. But he knew he had seen him before. Finally managing to figure it out, he cursed at himself in his mind for forgetting. It was the bathhouse owner, wasn't it? Jade liked going there, so he should have recognized him sooner.

"Ah! Welcome. You're the bathhouse owner, right? What may I help you with?"

He said as he gave him a bright friendly smile. wouldn't want to scare him away or anything since it was the first time he saw the other here at the clinic. He only messed around with people who had been here a few times before, and knew well enough.

Stepping over to him, they had never really been properly introduced yet, had they? But he did know that his younger brother had been here a few times on his behalf. But that didn't really count, now did it? So holding out a hand for the other to shake. Anything for the sake of being friendly.

"I'm Doctor Jade Curtiss. It's a pleasure to meet you. And don't you worry. You're not interrupting. I just finished."

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 40."

OOC
User Image

x B U T x I x W H O x H A D x G I V EN x U P x S M I L E D x ; x A B A N D O N E D x M Y x D R E A M x A N D x S E T x F O R T H
————————————————— —————————————————

worried over fia with cheraliese & lilybell . xxxx near the flower shoppe .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The brunette smiled slightly at Cheraliese's response to his thanks.

While it was true that it took an unusually long time for Seiichi to open up to others and think of them as friends, it was mainly out of fear and self-consciousness that stemmed from his ties with Team Plasma. Though he had long since cut those ties (or tried to, at least) that didn't meant that none of it had happened. Even now, if he appeared in Unova, one of the senior members would probably be able to recognize him. Of course, like all secrets, it's hard to keep it to yourself for very long. Despite how much he didn't want others to know, Seiichi couldn't suppress the weight that came with keeping it to himself.

However, he was lucky to have met Cheraliese. Her kind, gentle, and understanding nature made it easier for him to become more comfortable around her, and she was probably one of the only people he thought of as a true friend in the town. Her soothing "shh" brought Seiichi's attention back to his Pokemon, and watched as the florist parted Fia's feathers and put the disinfectant on it. Fia trembled a little, and made a little noise of discomfort. The breeder kept his uninjured hand on her wing, and continued to stroke it gently. Beside him, Venre was kneading the ground with his front paws. He soon stood up and then padded over to Lilybell, sitting beside the small grass type and licking the side of her head once in thanks before turning his attention back to his teammate.

Seiichi watched Cheraliese take out ointment and apply it to Fia's wing, and he assumed it felt good, seeing as the Togekiss' tense body relaxed a bit. He moved his hand out of the way as the florist bound the wing with bandages. He could tell she knew what she was doing, and was immensely thankful for her help and presence. Before he could move or say anything more, she had taken his injured hand and applied the same ointment onto it, soothing the sting of the scrapped skin and relaxing the sore muscle inside.

The breeder had definitely noticed Cheraliese's frown, and his eyes softened a bit, "no, this is fine," he said, "you've done a lot. We're really grateful."

With Cheraliese helping him up, Seiichi stood and nodded in response to her suggestion. With his good hand, he took out Fia's Pokeball, returning her with a flash of light, "take a good rest, Fia." The other Pokeball at his belt trembled, like it had been for a last couple minutes, but didn't open. Seiichi glanced down at it. Una must have been worried, but it was just like the Reuniculs to keep to herself unless called. Now that Fia was in her Pokeball, Una calmed down and shook her Pokeball once more before falling silent. Turning his attention back to Cheraliese, Seiichi listened to her, a small frown making his way onto his face. He pushed his glasses up with a finger before speaking. "I think it'll be fine," he began honestly, and after a moment's hesitation he touched the side of her arm lightly, "calm down, you did a great job. I don't think the doctor could do much more anyway."

Feeling a little embarrassed, he dropped his hand back to his side. He glanced to the side awkwardly before he got an idea. Using his one hand, he quickly undid his tie and looked at it for a moment before speaking up again, "I think we could use my tie as a sling," he draped it over the shoulder of his injured arm (his right, by the way, which was fine since he was left handed) before looking at Cheraliese, "it's not long enough to go over the opposite shoulder, but it should be okay. Can you tie it for me?"

Seiichi then fell silent for a moment, before glancing up at the sky. No sign of the Fearow, which was good. Realizing that he had neglected to tell Cheraliese how he had gotten injured, he began to explain. "It was a wild Fearow," he began rather suddenly, "it attacked us on our way to your shop, and I thought we could take it out quickly, so I had Fia use Ancient Power. It used Mirror Move, and I didn't want Fia to get hit while flying so .. I blocked the attack with my arm." Seiichi paused, taking his eyes off the sky to look back at the florist, "we tried to escape, but it used Pursuit before leaving and hit Fia's wing. And then, we crash landed here."

"Originally," the breeder continued, feeling a need to keep talking. Perhaps it was because the whole event had shaken him a little, or maybe it was because he felt comfortable in Cheraliese's presence, "we were coming here to see if you had any honey or flowers that Beautifly might like. I'm taking care of a pair of them, and I think they need a different type of pollen." Feeling a little like he was talking too much, he fell silent and opted to wait for Cheraliese's response. What he had said about the doctor was true too, since it was Seiichi's experience that besides putting medicine on wounds and not over exerting them, there wasn't much else to do about them. The exception was if he had a break or fracture, but the wound certainly didn't feel that bad.

( ooc; sorry that took so long; I got sick and I have a lot to catch up on. D:
              seiichi might be a little ooc, but I tried to give you some more to work with. )

A SHINING STAR OF TOMORROW WILL DEFINITELY WATCH MExxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        User Image

シーモア ; JADE @ CLINIC

═══════════
                                                            When the doctor turned to face Seymour to welcome him, he instantly recognized the familiar face. Seymour smiled and shook hands with the man. “Ah, yes, I am the bath house owner,” Seymour confirmed as he smiled. “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, my name is Seymour Angeling. Some people call me Angel, though, haha. I believe I have seen your handsome face a couple of times in my bath house, right? But I never knew you were the doctor.” Seymour was usually busy around the bath house since he had no other employees, so he never really got the time to chat with his customers, but he does keep tabs on faces he deemed as pretty as his. When the doctor asked if there was anything he could do, the turquoise haired male’s face dropped into a bit of a sour face.

“Uh, yes, I have a massive headache and would…” Seymour paused for a bit with his face scrunching. Medicine, he came here for medicine but he absolutely hated taking them but if he allowed the headache to continue on any longer, he was sure he’d collapse and knock out to sleep away the pain. “Would like something to get rid of the pain quick so I can be on my way to work. I’m running a bit late already so how much will the medicine cost?”

Seymour stuffed his hands into his pockets to pull out the money, his lavender eyes widened with shock when he realized he left his wallet at home. An exasperated sigh departed from his lips, “ahem, excuse me, but it seems that I forgot my wallet…” Seymour wasn’t sure if he should be happy that he couldn’t buy the medicine, or if he should be angry about it. Happy because he doesn’t have to take any meds, but angry because there was no way he was going to walk back home to get his money, come back here, and then go to work. It would be too time-consuming since he was already late to work as it is.

Suddenly an idea sprang into his head. “Ah, perhaps in exchange for the medicine, I could give you a free day at the spa?” Seymour suggested as he snapped his fingers while smiling. “Anything is the bath house will be free of charge, including my services as a masseur. I recently completed my training for massage therapy, so you will be the first person to experience my magic fingers. How about it?”
                                                            ═══════════

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Quin sighed as she looked at the ground, great now she was worrying Randy, she should have just lied and said she was fine. She blinked a few times as he said he would take her to the doctors afterwords, "Ah you don't need to do that Randy, I have a first aid kit in my house that I can fix myself up with" Quin said as she gave a thumbs up, Quin promised herself to avoid the clinic like death, ever sense she went there and first met the doctor, he scared the crud out of her, so she hates going to see him.

Quin blinked a few times as the path got narrower as they went on, great soon Quin and Simo will be only two able to stand up straight, Quin sighed as she then crossed her arms while frowning, at least she wasn't alone in the cave, now that would have been scary Quin probably would have been freaking out at every noise if she wasn't with someone, hopefully they would not get split up. Quin blinked a few times as there was a fork in the road, this caused Quin to sigh as she looked over at Randy, "It would be best if we marked this before we head elsewhere" Quin said as she looked over at the black haired male as she noticed the steel type pokemon with their only light source leaving the two of them behind, this caused the green haired woman to let out a sigh "Great, just great" Quin thought sarcastically as she hit her forehead with her palm.

Quin was panicking a little as she now could not see Randy, which made the scared feeling in her gut return, until she felt someone holding her hand fairly tightly. This cause Quin to blush slightly, "Uh Randy-kins...please tell me your the one holding my hand" Quin said hoping it was her black haired friend and not some creepy clown that could have come into the cave, hey it could happen. "Quin think logically, of course it would be Randy and not some creepy clown, god how would a clown get in here anyways" Quin thought mentally laughing her fear off. Quin sighed as she heard Randy laughing it sounded fake and forced, not like most of his laughs that she heard come from the male in the short time that they have met. Quin blushed as she knew that the taller male had just scooted closer to her, but loosened his grip on her hand so that she could feel her hand. Quin raised and eyebrow, not that Randy could see as she stared skeptically at the male, or at least in the direction of where she heard his voice and felt his hand holding her's, "Yeah but Simo didn't have to take out only light source with him" Quin said smirking. Quin chuckled slightly at Randy, "He's less likely to get lost then us" Quin said quietly remembering that the male had pointed some where randomly on the map before. Just then a wild Chandelure came out and went into the dark hole before looking back at Quin and Randy, probably tying to get them to follow it, Quin sighed in relief, maybe they would not get lost sense they were clearly following a pokemon that knew their way around, Quin rolled her eyes at Randy's remark as she and the black haired male began to follow the ghost pokemon into the darkness.

After Randy had helped Quin get into the area where the Chandelure was leading them, she noticed that the path was in fact smaller width wise, but not height wise, most likely because she was so short. Quin looked over at Randy as he said he envied her height at the moment, Quin had to hold in her laughter as she looked over at the male who was hunched over so her could continue to walk, "At least he can reach the cupboards in his house" Quin thought sighing as she remembered how she had to use a step stool to get a cereal box from her cupboards.Quin gasped as she looked around at the clearing as the ghost pokemon had left them "Whoa" Quin said in awe as she looked around and saw the ceiling along with all the pokemon, "I have never heard about this place before, although nobody really goes into the woods" Quin mumbled as she looked over at Randy and nodded her head slowly, "Its so pretty in here" Quin thought as she continued to look around.

Quin blinked a few times as she looked at the pokemon near the water, "It should be, none of them seem to be the territorial pokemon on the island, so we should be fine" Quin stated as she looked around, until she felt the black haired boy let go of her hand and run to the lake where his Mawile was, "Ah Randy!" Quin shouted as she was now worried, hopefully none of the pokemon attacked the male, Quin frowned as she pulled out Baker's pokeball with a small frown on her face ready to chase away any pokemon that tries to attack them in the lake, "Don't hurt him" Quin said as she brought out Baker who was ready to fight. "We are so screwed" Quin thought sighing. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:Worried/ nervous Location:Sparkly cavern Company:Randy Clothes:Hiding stuff

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
- 𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓼 -

- 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 -

- 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓭 - Cheerful, but still tired. - - 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 - The Clinic. - - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 - Megumi, Jack and the Lovely Bathhouse Owner. - - 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 - Free spa day huh? Seems as if I'm finally having a little good fortune. -

User ImageHandsome huh? Somehow, he was always as surprised to hear people say that. Probably as he always referred to himself as an old man. Guess he still had some charm left then, even when it came to younger people? Always nice to know. That certainly made his day. Of course, getting to know a little secret about Megumi had also made his day, but it did appear as if it was getting better and better. Just such a shame he was so darn tired after not getting a chance to sleep at all for over twenty-four hours now. All thanks to their dear police chief.

"I can see why people might like to call you that. Angel certainly does suit you quite well."

Oh, if Angel was going to be nice, in a somewhat flirty way, this old man could certainly be the same. Besides, it was fun. He needed a little positive encouragement after working for so long, without much of a break. He didn't even get to take a drink last night.

And listening to Angels little issue, Jade had just the thing. Sure, normal pills would unfortunately take at the very least half an hour to and hour to take effect, but he did have a little home remedy that would fix it right away. He just needed to boil up some water first. But that shouldn't take long.

"Well, normally, it takes about thirty to sixty minutes for aspirins to take effect, but I do have a little home remedy that will do the trick, and I have a feeling you will enjoy it a bit more than regular pills. Just take a seat meanwhile. It won't be long."

He was good at reading people, and something just told him that Angel here, might not be all too found of modern medicine. So he'd try an old trick, and boil up some herbal tea for him instead. But a little different brew. Nothing to worry about though. It would fix that nasty headache of his in mere moments. Jade could even give him a bag to bring home so that he could use it himself. Must be better than pills. Honestly, he probably should get some himself as well. Lack of sleep had given him a headache that he had been dealing with since this morning.

Going ahead and filling up a pot with water, putting it to boil, he turned to Angel as the other asked what the medicine would cost. Quite honestly, he didn't exactly have a price on his own little medicines and mixtures. Besides, it was the first time Angel was here, so truth be told, he was considering the idea to just let his first time be off charge instead. But before he really had a chance to tell him that, Angel did suggest to pay him trough an offer he had a very difficult time to reject after no sleep and far too much work.

"Well, considering it's your first time here, and the fact that I don't actually have a special price for my own little remedy's, I was thinking that you wouldn't need to pay. But if you're still willing to give that offer, I'd certainly not say no. Have been working nonstop since yesterday morning, and thanks to our "dear" police chief, I didn't even get any sleep last night, so a day at the spa would certainly be nice. Especially since it's finally far less busy here now."

Of course, he'd be willing to pay as well, it was up to Angel. He had already lured Jade in by the idea of relaxing at a spa now when he finally did appear to have a little time left over. As long as nothing else happened. Was rough being a doctor sometimes.

Pouring up the boiled water in two cups, dropping a few dried, rather colorful herbs into them, handing one cup to Angel, taking one for himself.

"Here we go. Don't worry about swallowing the herbs. In fact, it's encouraged. Just be careful. It's warm, but it will get rid of that headache of yours in a matter of moments. And it does taste a lot better than just swallowing pills. If you like it, I'll give you a bag to bring home, sounds like an idea?"

OOC
                        User Image

シーモア ; JADE @ CLINIC

═══════════
                                                            Seymour smiled when Jade commented how the name Angel suited him. It did, huh? In addition to how he even looks like an angel. The male quickly brushed that thought away, feeling like he was being a bit conceited about his appearance again. His attention was brought back onto Jade when he informed how Seymour didn’t have to take any pills but he had some other remedy he could use. He frowned a bit, another remedy? It was still medicine though, right?

When Jade told him took a seat, he did just as he was told and sat down patiently. Jade began telling him that he was considering that the turquoise haired male didn’t have to pay for the first visit here. Well, it’s Seymour’s first visit because he’s never really had to go to the clinic, and wouldn’t like to go anyways, but if he knew Jade worked here earlier… perhaps he would have visited a few times, just get a few more glimpse of his looks. Seymour kind of had a thing for people with long hair. As Seymour continued to listen to the doctor, his ears perked when Jade explained how he hasn’t been having enough sleep.

“Oh, no!” He exclaimed as he waved his hands in the air a little. “Please, accept my offer and come by whenever you want for the free day at my bath house.” It was not in Seymour’s policy to take something and not give anything back in return, that’s just wrong in his opinion. The lavender eyes had a glint of shock when he heard Jade say he worked all morning without any sleep last night. “Oh my, I don’t think I could go on a day without my beauty rest,” he murmured softly. Seymour liked having his eight hours of sleep.

That’s when his full attention was on the doc when he saw the long haired male boiling herbs. Seymour’s heart literally jumped with glee when Jade gave him the cup of tea. “Ah, Dr. Jade, you sure do know how to brighten up my day, thank you,” Seymour smiled from ear to ear as he accepted the cup of tea. Smelling the aroma of the tea, he sighed with content and took a sip from it, allowing the warm liquid wash down his throat along with the herbs mixed in. “It tastes great. You know, I really love tea, so it sounds like a great idea to take a bag home. You should definitely stop by the spa now! I’ll definitely make sure you’ll come out feeling nice and refreshed.”

The cup of herb tea was brought to his plush lips again as he drunk from it. Ah, pure bliss. In addition, the throbbing pain that echoed through Seymour’s head was receding. Judging by the time on Seymour’s silver watch, he should really be going now. He had that bad feeling spawning in the pit of stomach that someone was probably waiting for him to open the bath house and didn’t want to stay any longer before the sense of uneasiness eats him alive. Bringing his attention back at the doctor, Seymour merrily questioned, “Just tell me when you plan on stopping by, right now? Or later in the evening? I do hope soon, I enjoy your company so far.” Drinking tea with a good-looking man that seemed quite nice, what's there not to enjoy?
                                                      ═══════════

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
w y e l e n d r a g o n

R U N - - - R U N - - - R U N A W A Y ↘
                                                                                                        BUY YOURSELF ANOTHER DAY

xoxoxo] a cold wind's whispering secrets in your ear
                                                                          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoS O L O W O N L Y Y O U C A N H E A R
                                                                          W H E R E ? Across the street from the clinic

Life was a cruel mistress at times. Hwyel only knew this too well of course, and having spent the better part of his life as a wandering monk in Oran City, he knew that life gave both blessings and curses. Somedays he would find plenty of food and water and shelter, yet others he would be burdened with rain and cold and no food and no water but the gutter water. Still, he would take what he could get and waste nothing, which had also served as one of his first and formost lessons since becoming a monk. Today, luckily, was a sunny bright day and with such sun and such a day usually came music and lightheartedness as he walked through the city streets during the day. However, today was a twisted day for despite the sun and good weather Hwyel found himself quite pale and dizzy. He cursed the berries he'd eaten the night before, no doubt they were not the berries he'd mistaken them for. This wasn't the first time food poisoning was coming back to haunt him, but he certianly hoped it would be the last.

There was very little Hwyel could do once he found himself in this kind of a situation. Without money or material possesions, he could not afford the doctor's care or medicine. The best he could do was look for herbs in the forest and make a herbal tea to try and help with the illness. Of course it just so happened one of the herbs he was looking for was on the other side of the town's edge, or at least he was sure he'd seen some of that white flower there the other day. Maybe it was the light fever, but no he was pretty sure. Hwyel didn't take illness lying down, he couldn't afford to.

Wiping the cold sweat from his brow, Hwyel leaned back against a nearby wall and sought shade and rest for a moment. A Pidgeot with a knapsack swooped down low and perched itself perfectly on Hwyel's shoulder. The red-head gave the bird a small smile and a pat, grateful that Pidgeot could help.

"So you found that herb I asked you to?" He smiled, pulling off the knapsack and glancing inside. He picked up some of the dirty plant and spun it around between his fingers. Pidgeot let out a chirp of confidence and Hwyel smiled again, setting it down. "Yup, this is the right one. Thank you. Now I just need that last flower and something to grind them together with and you know, some hot water and we've got ourself some herbal tea. That should calm down my fever and my stomach." Hwyel sighed lightly, attempting to stay as positive as possible about the entire situation. Pidgeot nudged Hwyel to stay put before pulling another handkerchief from Hwyels small pack and flying off. Well a little bit of rest in the shade would do him some good, if only to clear his head a little.

Sighing and sitting down with his back pressed to the cool wall behind him, Hwyel peered over towards the clinic. Wouldn't it be nice just to go and get some medicine and then to lie down and rest on a day like today? He entertained the thought briefly of asking for help, but shook his head decidedly against it. It wouldn't be right to ask for so much. Still, the day was so nice how could he waste it by feeling so sick? A soft smile flittering across his lips, Hwyel lifted the heavy black guitar case from his chest and set it on the ground. It was a labour of love, carrying around that beaten old guitar and its heavy as sin case around, but he couldn't be without the darn thing.

Propping up the case and pulling the old wooden instrument from its place, Hwyel smiled more brightly, his fingers sliding across the strings. Shifting to side more comfortably, Hwyel propped the guitar up properly in his lap and fingered a few chords before thinking. A song, what song should he sing? Something he hadn't sung in awhile maybe. A thought struck him and he strummed the chords softly, playing for a few moments before opening his mouth to sing.

"Come away little lass come away to the water. To the ones that are waiting only for you. Come away little lass come away to the water. Away from the light that you always knew. We are callin' to you..."

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
- 𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓼 -

- 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 -

- 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓭 - Cheerful, but still tired. - - 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 - The Clinic. - - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 - Megumi, Jack and the Lovely Bathhouse Owner. - - 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 - Free spa day huh? Seems as if I'm finally having a little good fortune. -

User ImageOh, Jade was not about to turn down such a generous offer. He really needed it after all. Even a doctor needed to relax and enjoy himself sometimes. Even if it was hard to find any time for that. He could barely even remember when he last was able to sit down and read a book. And now, he hadn't even had time for sleep. Just shows that there were far too many people on far too few doctors. Would even things out if they could get another doctor to move here. But that was asking for too much huh? Besides, Jade didn't like other doctors. Many were far too arrogant and refused to accept any other way than their own way and were far too quick with writing out a prescription without even checking what other medicines a patient might be taking, which in the end just would lead to the patient taking far too much medicine and ruining their lives because the doctor refuses to listen to both patient and other doctors. No thanks. Would just give him even more work. He'd have to deal with being the only doctor. Besides, it wasn't that big of a town. People can't possible get hurt and sick all the time. There would sooner or later have to be some form of opening for him to take a little time off. And since today appeared to be a really slow day, maybe he would be lucky enough to be able to go today.

"Well, if things are as quiet as they are right now, I wouldn't mind stopping by a little later. Been a while since I last was able to relax. So I'm certainly not turning down such a generous offer."

He said cheerfully as he took a sip himself from the tea. He needed it as well after all. Was nice to feel the headache disappear. And even better to hear that the bathhouse owner liked it. Seems as if he would from now on be using the little herbal tea mixture instead of aspirins huh? That was good news. It worked just as well on hangovers. He have had a test subject to try out the effect a few times. And that one shouldn't be hard to figure out. Just look at the one who drinks most of all in town and there you'd have the test subject. Yeah, since Garth got free health care due to his profession, Jade made him pay up by testing out harmless little mixtures on him. Was only fair. Especially looking at how often the idiot got himself hurt.

Since Angel wanted to bring a bag home of the little herbal tea mixture, Jade was glad enough to go ahead and fix one up for him to bring along. Wasn't often he had civilized patients here, so it was nice to have him here, no doubt about that. Angel was welcome here, even if he didn't need any help if he'd like. Was nice with a little company at times.

Filling up a bag, he handed it to Angel, giving him a cheerful smile.

"Here you go. This should probably last you a while. When you're running low, don't be afraid to ask for more. And of course, you're welcome to visit once in a while if you'd like to. I'll make sure to try find some time to stop by later."

As long as he didn't get any more patients, all he had left to do would be to clean up, as well as check with Megumi what she wanted to do, since she was free to stay here for a while if she wanted to wait till later before leaving. When all annoying little kids had gone to bed. That way she wouldn't need to worry about them throwing rocks at her again. But in worst case, he'd probably have time for one more patient. And from the looks of it, he'd might end up having one more to deal with, as he took a glance outside when hearing some music, spotting someone, who didn't appear to be feeling all too well. He couldn't help but to give a sight at that.

"I have a bit of advice for you. Never become a doctor. At the least not in a small town like this."

Was certainly interesting to think about what would happen if Jade would end up falling ill. Then there would be no one that could treat whoever got sick or injured. Really would be a bit of a disaster huh? But no time to think about that. Probably about time he let Angel go ahead and get to work now huh? Jade clearly had some work to do himself, but he would at the very least walk with him outside.

"I'm guessing both of us have a little work to do for now, so I'll let you go back to yours. I'll hopefully stop by later. If not, I'll at the very least let you know if I can't make it."

OOC
                        User Image

シーモア ; JADE --& KEYS @ CLINIC --& HOT SPRINGS

═══════════
                                                            Seymour was going to have to thank Ichiro later for making him visit the clinic. The annoying throb was gone, no pills to swallow, and a fresh cup of tea. His day was turning out fine after all. Now… now he just had to get through the day at work and hope no one causes a disturbance at the bath house, oh, and make it up to his younger brother. Seymour never liked having Ichiro be a sour patch kid. The lavender eyes softly gazed upon the bag of herbs to make the tea, he nodded and gave his thanks. “All right, you’ve earned my trust as a doctor so you will probably see my face around here again,” He said as he wrinkled his nose, indicating that he’s not so fond of the smell the clinic emits. If the doc doesn’t see him around then, well, Jade could always come visit him at the hot springs, or perhaps somewhere else around town.

A brow arched when Jade stated to never become a doctor for a small town like Oran. Seymour chuckled, “well, it does seem like it’s a lot of work. But, being a bath house owner has its downs as well.” The turquoise haired male shuddered as he recalled the horrid images he buried within the memory bank. Every now and then, there would be some inconsiderate customers who seem to think the spa is their very own house and walk around willy-nilly. “Well, I’m glad we properly introduced ourselves,” Seymour bowed slightly as a courtesy as he stepped out of his trip down from memory lane. “I’ll look forward to our next meeting.” He walked out the clinic with Jade and his ears caught sound of an instrument... as well as a voice singing from across the field.

Seeing as how Seymour had forgotten his wallet at home, he couldn’t really waltz up to the long haired female—so it seems—and tip her for the song she played. The turquoise haired man simply adored music, especially piano music. He waved good-bye to Jade and made his way to Cheri Mines. Once he was out of sight from the clinic, Seymour grabbed the whistle from around his neck and gently blew into it. In a matter of moments, a large, hairy dog came storming towards him—his Arcanine, Arcos. “Hey there, boy, did you sleep well?” Seymour wrapped his arms around the pokemon and nuzzled against him. He usually left Arcos out of his ball and let him guard the house during the night as Arcos camped out in the back yard. “Let’s go to work now, yes?”

Climbing onto Arcos’s back, they dashed to the hot springs and Seymour hopped off at the entrance. Passing the gates to the bath house, Seymour noticed from the distance that the door was open, his eyes widened with shock. “D-did I leave it unlocked last night?” He asked his pokemon. The only reply he got was a confused whimper from the arcanine. As Seymour left his arcanine at the gates of the entrace, he entered into the bath house and his light purple eyes spotted a female with a ghost type pokemon as she said hello to the air.

Seymour cleared his throat loudly before speaking, “hello there, miss. I apologize for being absent when the bath house was supposed to be open minutes ago.” He took a step closer to her with the usual business like smile plastered onto his face. “Did you come to take a dip into the hot springs?”
                                                            ═══════════

User Image
                xxDON'T LEAVE ME .; x ALONE
                xxxx YOU'LL BE ALRIGHTxxxxxCOME MORNING LIGHT, YOU'LL AND I'LL BE SAFE AND SOUND
                xxxx YOU'LL BE ALRIGHTxxxxxCOME MORNING LIGHT, YOU'LL AND I'LL BE SAFE AND SOUND

xxx hold onto this lullaby
                x x x x x x x x

xx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                xxxO1 Nell xxxx xxxxxO2 Guilty
                xxxO3 Home xxxxx xx O4 Elias
                xx darling 》everything's on fire

Nell stared up at Elias, silently pleading for him to do anything. He really shouldn't have made such a huge deal of getting burned, but after that close encounter at the bakery, he couldn't help but panic. Elias surely would help him, right? Of course. There was no doubt about it ; he was a caring person. But from the same distressed expression on his face, Nell was starting to think otherwise. However, Elias threw his arms around him, enveloping him into a tender hug, and whispered for him to be quiet. The touch stung, and Nell flinched, nearly recoiling away from the supposed sign of comfort. The two rarely, if ever, made such platonically intimate contact, and soon, Nell's chest wasn't the only thing burning. Even through his disoriented, confused mind state, he could still register that one of his other greatest fears in life, intimacy, was present right now. Despite that the hug was meant to merely soothe him, Nell's mind was already beginning to process things in the worst possible cases ever. His scald was probably super serious -- possibly a second or third degree burn -- and Elias wasn't going to do anything but offer mediocre, yet sentimental, support.

Once Elias broke the hug, he sat Nell onto the bed. "It'll be okay. So just lay down and let me check the injury," he gently cooed. Nell, still stiff and quivering, nodded and remained still as possible. Any slightest shuffling rubbed the fabric of his shirt against the burn, but, his intent to stay as motionless as possible was quickly tossed aside when Elias pulled off his shirt. There was a fiery sensation before the cool morning air surrounding him, carresing him like an infant. The sudden change in temperature eased the pain down from a burning inferno to more of a sharp sting. Nell whimpered again and watched as Elias brought his hand closer to Nell's chest and gently and lighly ran his fingers on the burn. As quick as the pain had left, it came back. Nell's eyes shut, and he arched his back slightly and retreated from his friend's touch. "Stay put, Nell. I'll be back in just a second," Elias spoke as he suddenly stood up and left the room, leaving Nell alone with Artifex and Fae, who had somehow lurked upstairs some time ago.

The Meowth strutted around the room, eying everything in the room before she leapt up onto the desk, settling herself in the patch of sun that filtered through the window. Her face was set into a seemingly permanent mischievious, sneering look, and she shot Nell a smug grin. Though she sat in her warm spot for a brief second or two, Fae hopped down and crossed the room, stopping only to examine Artifex, and curled besides Nell on the bed. "Meeee," she mewed, the tone in her voice sounding exactly like the one of a gossiping girl. Nell and Fae locked eyes, and from the playing glinting and sparkling in her eyes, he felt as if he completely understood what she had purred earlier. 'You like him.' Immediately Nell frowned and pushed Fae a bit away from him. "You don't know what you're talking about," he muttered protectively. Fae's eyes narrowed and she smirked in victory before she scrambled of the bed and made her way down the stairs, pausing at the top step to flick her ribboned tail at Nell in a "I knew it" sort of way.

A minute after Fae left, Elias reentered the room, a dripping paper towel in hand. Nell looked away from him, still trying to get himself to get what Fae pointed out earlier. In many ways, she was right. Nell did like Elias but not in the way Fae probably implied. Elias was nice -- very nice. He was also friendly and fun and artistic and pretty damn good looking and Elias genuinely cared for him ... The more he tried to deny his feelings, Nell pretty much found himself more hopelessly attracted to Elias. Well ... His life sure sucked. First he gets burned, and then he realizes that no matter how much he loved Elias, he'd just be kept back by the friend - zone. Plus, Elias probably had girls swooning all over him already. Nell had no chance of getting Elias, so might as well admit deafeat now.

Elias strode over to him and placed the paper towel over Nell's burn. The cool water felt great against the hot skin, and Nell couldn't feel any more grateful that Elias had got him the towel. Nell weakily smiled at him, only to get that smile wiped off his face in a blink of an eye. Elias sat on the desk's chair, his head cradled in his hands in what seemed like pain. His hangover was probably biting at him again, and it had suddenly occured to Nell that he was supposed to be taking care of him, not the other way around like it was now. "Are you okay?" he asked while he scooted closer to Elias. "This is all my fault," he sighed. "If I didn't get burned you wouldn't have had to worry or anything. You should be resting."

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

╪═╝­­­ ● ╚═╪

╔════════════════════════════╗

xxx N a t a l i e x B r i g h t o nxxx

╚════════════════════════════╝

"Grahh!" A growl of absolute anger passed the full, pink lips of an angry blonde, "Brother, I hate yout! You are so unfair!"
        The blonde girl's rose-colored eyes flared as she stomped from the kitchen, leaving her brother at his place at the head of the kitchen table with an empty plate. Boots clicking on the worn wooden floor boards, she threw her grease-splattered spatula to the floor, fuming as she stormed down the hallway to the foyer.

Minutes ago, her brother had come back inside from the pastures, hungry, sweaty and ready for lunch. Work boots making solid footfalls on the floor, tracking in dirty, nasty mud and spreading it all over her beautiful white and black tiles. She had just finished cleaning... Again. Already frustrated and stressed -- they had just bought the Ranch not even two days prior -- the muddy foot prints pushed Natalie Brighton too far over the quickly approaching edge.

Throwing her apron at his annoyingly confused face, Nate exploded, loudly informing her twin that he was a selfish, ungrateful a**.

"I hate it here! We finally get the money to settle down and you chose some stupid farm?" Her pink eyes had glowered at her brother as she stomped her foot, "I hate it, you hear! I hate it!"

He had parted his lips to try and explain, but she didn't care at the moment. Instead, she picked up the griddle that had his lunch cooking and threw it into the sud-filled sink, sending water and bits of bacon spilling onto the floor and counter top. Fed up, she had stormed out of the kitchen and was now making her way to the door, making sure to grab her pretty straw hat and stuff it on her head. She slung her purse over her arm, mumbling quite a few not so lady-like things under her breath.

Nate was tired of this; every time they stopped traveling, it was always the same. He'd go off and work and she'd stay in the house, cooking and cleaning for him. But she had a dream! She didn't want to stay in the house all day, alone except for Pounce, her Eevee, twiddling her thumbs when not burning them on the iron or stove. She wanted to be more than just a house wife; Nate wanted more than anything to be a Breeder like her Mama.

"All you ever think about is yourself!" Nate shouted over her shoulder as she slammed the door, making the old house shake. She ran off, not sure where she was going. Away. Away from him, from that stupid always dirty house. The long grass of the pasture brushed agiast her bare legs as she fought the breeze while crossing the pasture.

Omnipresent Warlord

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════════════════╩════════╩════════╩════════╩═════════════════════════╝
I'm sexy and I know it... User Image

Garth gave a drunkish smile as the woman said her name and was about to turn and leave till she mentioned that she was the Police Station's new Jailer. Garth stood frozen. His expression stayed the same and he didn't move a muscle. She was the new jailer?

'Hmmmm.....Should I make good impression or bad impression? Oh too late. Booze has clouded my thinking. I am still under the influence. Kaaaaa~<3 But I have to say she's got quite an interesting personality for being the Jailer. I was expecting someone like....A youkai!~ Wait a minute...That would be bad. Kawaii though. Not as cute as Pen-chan. Ahhh Pen-chan....Oh right current situation.'

Giving a cough, Garth then put up his index finger and gave a foolish grin. Still showing that he was really drunk.

"Oho your the new jailer? Uwa. I didn't think the mainland HQ would reply to my request so soon. Am I so important to them that they'd send me a silver haired beauty as my jailer? Uwaaaa I'm so flattered!~"

Acting sort of like a school girl, Garth hid his face in his hands as he shook his head in mock embarrassment. He then paused and then turned back to face Eva.

"Oh could you give me a moment? I need to change. I don't want to dirty Pen-chan's gift anymore for work."

Cracking out a Pokeball, Fenris appeared on the scene and not soon after he was released an Accelgor appeared close by with a bundle on its back. With an energetic bark, Fenris then unleashed a bright flash of light to blind any stray eyes that were to fall on Garth. After the flash dissipated, Garth seemingly changed from Penelope's gift to his casual Police Chief look. Casual complete black suit with a trench coat over it. Fenris and Guruda had disappeared, possibly returned to their pokeballs and or into hiding. Garth's drunk smile was gone and instead was replaced with a serious poker face. It was like a complete personality makeover. As if he just became instantly sober.

"Sorry about that. My name is Garth Darwin. Police Chief of Oran City. Better known as the eleventh star from Elite Denroku Gakuen: Top Police Academy...."

Garth then rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment after his serious bragging moment.

"Not that anyone cares on this island!~"

Sticking out his tongue in playfulness, Garth then began to walk off towards the station. He gave a back glance at Eva and gave her a friendly smile and gave a wave to her.

"C'mon Eva Charlotte-san. Let's head to the station together. Might as well get your new prisoner in bars right?"

Garth turned his head and continued to leave. He was thinking how long it had been in introducing himself with the esteemed titled of "star". A "star" of Elite Denroku Gakuen, Garth's esteemed police academy he had enrolled in, was a high title given to any trainee officer that studied under the academy. If a rookie were to be given this title by the academy it meant they were instantly going to be powerful in the policing world. All the previous stars before Garth were all currently powerful officials and esteemed policemen and women. They ranged in all types of specialties. Leadership, intellect, deduction, physical strength, precision, forensics, and even driving. Before Garth had enrolled, the academy had ten stars and they were very sure that they weren't going to find anymore promising officers since the standard of the stars were extremely high. Even esteemed geniuses couldn't grasp at the title. But it was strange to think that Garth ever had a chance to become a star. He was pretty much average in most areas, except probably his physical aptitude tests. But there was an incident that suddenly gave him the legendary title of "star". For some reason the ten previous stars had all acknowledged Garth and gave him the title. Garth originally thought it was all a joke or a prank but figured out later that they were all dead serious. Garth got an ear ache from his mother after that. She was just so proud of him that she couldn't stop bawling her eyes out. But really he didn't care of the title that they gave him. He rarely used it unless it was an emergency or somebody was hindering his investigations and they were police. Ugh he hated getting unwanted attention. This was just a rare greeting. Garth definitely wasn't going to introduce himself like that to anyone else again. It was all on a whim really. And, silently, Garth hoped the woman wouldn't know who the stars were. It was better off that way not to get too much respect instantly from subordinates. It was better to earn such respect than instantly obtaining it by some legendary title.

xxxxxGxAxRxTxH xxDxAxRxWxIxN
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[OOC: More Garth past being revealed. This is unveiling so nicely. I like it [/eyes flashes] NEEDS TO ADD MORE DRAMA TO EVERYTHING. MAKE THIS WORSE FOR GARTH!~ YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ]

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
- 𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓼 -

- 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 -

User ImageWas nice to hear that he had earned some respect from a new patient. Especially since his new patient was someone very civilized and attractive. He didn't get many of those. Just look at his most common patient. A drunken fool who calls himself a police chief. sure, he had interesting people here as well, but some he didn't find attractive, and some were simply not civilized enough for his taste. So knowing that Angel would be coming by from time to time was encouraging. Even if he could tell by the look on the others face that he probably didn't like the clinic smell. He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit at that. Just looked so funny.

"I'll make sure to air out the clinic smell till next time then. Probably no harm in opening the windows and airing the entire building out a bit."

Oh, he could bet that running a bathhouse was no walk in the park either. Jade probably wouldn't have the patience for it. and yet he was a very patient person. But the difference between running a clinic and a bathhouse was that in a clinic, you had no choice but to show some respect, or you wouldn't get the help you needed. But he could imagine that in a bathhouse, there were always people who were extremely difficult to get rid of, who showed you no respect at all. And with such a face, they probably didn't take the poor guy serious.

"Can imagine so. Have noted a few times that there have been some people who are quite annoying and hard to get rid of. But if you'd like, just call me next time you have trouble with people like that. I'm sure I can "talk" some sense into them."

He said, making a somewhat creepy and yet cheerful face at the "talk" part. Oh, Jade could be a real devil if he wanted to. He wasn't the type you should underestimate just because he was a doctor after all. He was pretty confident in that he could give Garth a good beating if needed to as well. But for someone like him, you'd have to put a different limit, or he'd be deserving a beating twenty-four-seven in Jade's opinion. He was getting annoyed at his lack of respect. Jade really did need a spa day huh?

But adjusting his glasses a bit, giving his new friend a cheerful smile as he walked with him, to wave him off.

"I'll be looking forward to it as well. Take care."

He said as Angel left. Of course, he didn't just go back inside. instead, he turned his attention to, what did look a lot like a young woman sitting outside playing the guitar. He honestly was uncertain whether or not it was a woman. It was, honestly difficult to tell. But he or she obviously did need medicinal treatment considering that he, or she, looked really pale and unwell. So Jade went ahead and walked over to him, or her. Since he, or she was looking so unwell and was just sitting out here, he'd assume he'd have another patient today who couldn't pay for treatment. But that was fine really. His job was to help people, even if there was no personal gain in it. If he wanted personal gain, he'd still be working for Team Rocket.

So stepping over to the strange, giving a friendly smile, as well as offering a hand.

"You don't appear to be feeling so well. Come along. I would feel terrible if I'd just leave you alone outside like this."

Even now, he was kind of examining what might be wrong, but since he didn't know the full details just yet, it was hard tot ell when someone was pale. Was just too many things that it could be. Would probably become more clear once he got a bit more detail on the situation. But it did appear as if he, or she was suffering from some kind of poisoning. Hopefully, for his sake, it wasn't blood poisoning. That would mean a bit of surgery, and that he'd have to stay at the clinic for a while to recover. But by the looks of it, it didn't appear to be something quite that serious. Perhaps he had eaten something bad? Oh well. He'd still need to stay for a little bit and rest up. Did look quite dehydrated. That was quite common in the case of food poisoning, so he'd go with that theory.

OOC

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
w y e l e n d r a g o n

R U N - - - R U N - - - R U N A W A Y ↘
                                                                                                        BUY YOURSELF ANOTHER DAY

xoxoxo] a cold wind's whispering secrets in your ear
                                                                          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoS O L O W O N L Y Y O U C A N H E A R
                                                                          W H E R E ? Across the street from the clinic

Catching a violent shade of moving blue from the corner of her eye, Hwyel glanced up to watch as the Bath House Owner left from the clinic. He certainly seemed like a nice man. Maybe one of these days Hwyel would work up the strength to speak with him, but it was hard seeing as he had no other reason to go to the spa. It wasn’t like he could afford it after all. He couldn’t even afford medicine.

”Come away little lamb come away to the slaughter, to the one appointed to see this throught. We are comin’ for you. We are comin’ for you.” Hwyel turned his eyes back down to the guitar strings as the song came to a conclusion, though his fingers still expertly played across the strings of the olden worn down guitar. He did love that song, though he had long since forgotten where he had heard it from. Every song Hwyel knew he had learned by hearing it once somewhere and then using what he heard in order to reproduce it, and after several years of this he was actually quite good at it. There wasn’t a lot else to do between looking for food and shelter, and on Sundays when the church was open he would often play inside to raise donations for the church.

Sighing softly as he pulled his fingers from the strings and silenced them with his palm, Hwyel turned his eyes towards the sky to search for Pidgeot. That bird really ought to be faster than he was. Maybe Hwyel hadn’t actually see those herbs on the other side of town and he was just delusional… that would be really unfortunate. Still, Pidgeot would be able to find that flower if anyone could. The bird knew the forests just as well as Hwyel did after all.

The sound of footsteps and the looming figure of someone Hwyel hadn’t noticed until he was directly in front made the monk blink a few times before looking upwards. Who…? Someone actually approached him? And he wasn’t eating the dirt yet? What a surprise. Hwyel set down his guitar in the case and brushed a long lock of red hair from his face. Truth be told he wasn’t really sure standing was a good idea either. He still felt woozy and the world was still spinning around him in a slow nauseating sort of way.

“Oh, please don’t’ worry about it. It’s like this for me all the time. I’m used to it. Haha.” Hwyel waved a hand dismissively, smiling and giving a cheery laugh. “I haven’t any money to pay you for treatment or kindness. I have my guitar and my flute a small knife, and a few sets of clothing, but that’s all. I’m a Monk you see, I’ve given up most of my earthly possessions to attain peace of mind and harmony of soul.” Hwyel leaned back against the wall once his guitar case was shut. The coolness of the brick felt nice on his back and head. “So you needn’t worry about me. It’s true I haven’t felt well since this morning but, it won’t be the first time I had to take care of myself when I was ill. Pidgeot should be back soon enough with the last bit of herbs I was going to use to make some tea which usually helps, so I’ll be fine. Thank you though, for your concern. I just couldn’t ask a doctor to help me when I will never be able to pay him properly.” Hwyel gave a final nod and a cheerful smile. “Besides… some of my health anomalies are better left unchecked.” He sighed, thinking for a moment the reason he was in this whole mess was because of that stupid anomaly. He couldn’t just be a normal boy, oh no. He had to be a third gender, the middle sex that no one understood. He didn’t even understand it sometimes, but he cooled his mind after a moment of bitter thoughts. It was ok. He was ok with what he was and that was what was important.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff