14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Ӎӌȿȶɨȼαɭ ʄȍɾєȿȶ▌ pokemon and Harvest moon rp

Plot by: OMG it cia-yam
        Type of rp: Romance, pokemon, harvest moon,
        Idea for combining harvest moon and pokemon together originally by: De-Rezzed Devil, and atlowJACK
        Literacy Level: Semi lit- Lit
        Rp theme music: First,Second

User Image
OOC

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Story

User Image
On a small island away from the other lands exists a small city on the coast of this island, this city is called Entity City, it is on a fair sized island that has many pokemon from many of the region habituating it along with some of the humans on the island. There is a legend that goes with this island though, it involves when it was first created.

Long ago when the world began to have pokemon and human's because of Arceus creating it there was a mistake that took place on the island, he created something by accident, these misfits were part human and pokemon, Arceus at first did not know what to do with them, they were the misfits of the bunch, but two of them seem powerful and reliable so Arceus decided that these misfits would become the keepers of this island, the protectors you could say. Then man came to the island and thought of these strange misfits as the islands gods, and so they began to call them the Harvest King, Harvest goddess, and of course the last six of them the Harvest sprites. The Harvest king and Goddess then agreed to let man build on their land a small city for their people to live in.

But soon the human then began to forget their islands guardians and thus made the guardians feel sad and alone, soon man began to build ranches and farms so that they would not have to get shipments from other places off the island and began to not have time to go see their helpful guardians anymore and soon Arceus came to see his misfit children once more, only to see them sad again. 'What is wrong' he asked looking at the eight of them as they all sighed, 'the humans have no need for us anymore' one of them said cry while Arceus looked at them with a slight frown, 'that is not true, man still has many needs for you' he said looking at them as they shook their heads at him and he sighed, 'Well if you feel that man has no need for you, then go live in the small shine in the forest at the center of the lake, if a human takes a step in there, you know that you are needed, but for now, you must sleep" Arceus said before disappearing. So the eight misfit guardian crossed a bridge that was surrounded by different colored trees with bright vibrant leaves, and headed into the forest which soon became know as the Mystical forest over the years.

A hundred years later, the City once know as Entity City has now been renamed over the years of the humans living with out their Island's Deity's, it is now know as Oran city although some of the older builds are still intact, the Island has also been called Berry Island by people living on the main land. Now a young man and woman step into the forest looking for their Guardians once more, why, because their land is dying, ever sense the sprites fell into their slumber, the ground has become poor quality, thus leaving them nothing to ship off, the winds have stopped blowing so the windmill has stopped working, the ocean tides are too violent for the shipments to leave the island, and many other disasters like this are happening, but will the Guardians of this island be willing to help the humans again, or will they not.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The rules

User Image

Normal rules
Alight so first off, follow the TOS, its everywhere you go on this website, so follow it, second, no mary or gary sues, okay, we all have flaws, but I don't want everyone being a complete failure either, find an in between, also no god-moding, we all hate it when people do that, so don't, even if you are a guardian of this island, I have the right to Sparta kick you out of the rp if you god mod all the time. Third in the OOC try not to verbally punch people in the face, or start arguments, it is meant for plotting and also talking about things that don't involve the rp sometimes, so don't be a meanie in the OOC. I can add or take away rules if I feel like it is necessary

Romance Rules
I am cool with your characters being gay,straight or bi so don't worry about it, but I don't want all the male characters to be gay, or all the female character to be lesbians either, I want a nice fair amount of straight and gay character, alright. I am okay with kissing hugging, potential butt grabbing, but when the pants and other assortment of clothing comes off you need to timeskip for the sake of the little children on the web. Marriage is not instant okay, it takes one full season until your character can propose, and it is one week in rp time until their wedding, the Guardian of the island can fall in love with regular people just to let you know. in other notes, please try and keep Diaries up to date.

Posting rules

I do not want character swearing every sentence, but they can swear, but no potty mouths. This is a semi lit to lit rp meaning I want at the least 2 paragraphs and a max of seven paragraphs, each paragraph should have about 4-5 sentence as a minimum, I do not want to see one liners.....ever. make your posts pretty but no blinding colors please I'd liked to keep my 20 20 vision please.

Pokemon Rules

For battling/catching wild pokemon roll a ten sided die, if you get an even number you win, if odd you lose, you can only roll a max of three times, if you are versing someone you can use the die, or just discus who should win bases on pokemon. Also for you pokemon I want an explanation of why you have them, sense if you run a flower shop and you have a charmander I would like to know why you have that pokemon. for catching wild pokemon, sense you still can if you don't have six pokemon, same rule for battling, only if even you caught them. NO ONE HAS LEGENDARY POKEMON, OR SHINY POKEMON, although pokemon like Volcarona and Zoroark I do not view as legendary pokemon, sense they can have eggs with dittos and have more of them, if you are questioning whether or not I view something as a legendary pokemon, please feel free to ask me about it. pokemon can have 4-6 moves alright and only for to six, or less are going to be cool with me.

The Guardian's rules
Okay only the Harvest King and Goddess are part legendary pokemon, they both must be legendarys from the same region example Ho-oh and Lugia, Kyogre and Groudon, Cresselia and Darkrai, Dialga and Palkia, Zekrom and Reshiram These are only examples I am sure there are many other legendary pokemon like this. Harvest sprites, you can be only part regular pokemon, so from the list of type that you govern over on the island chose one, also the types listed are attracted to you. note you can find pictures for them by typing in what pokemon you want and then gijinka. You may only have some, and Some being two or three ability like the pokemon that your character is part, this means that I don't want all three of them to be super mega powerful, one can but the others are mild, unless harvest goddess or king, then two can be mega powerful, alright.

Profile rules
You must make a forum for your profile in the test forum area, I will make a practice forum to show you what I want in your profile, it shall be linked to the rp you can make it as pretty as you want, or only throw in a few colors into it, but you must reserve a spot for your character, so I want a 100x100 icon of your character for the reserve along with what role you want and a small sample of your posting skill if I have never been in an rp with you before. You will have a max of 3 full days to send in your big profile after the reserve is sent in. Please send reserves titled "I'mma going to catch you" and the link to your profile "Dang I'm caught now", In the reserves put what job you want reserved for them. You can have up to two characters, three if I think you can handle them all, I want equal amounts of Genders, so if we are lacking in any gender at the time when you make two characters then please make one of them that gender, I am pretty cool when it comes to gender balancing, If I let you make three characters then I hope that one of them is the opposite gender, unless at the time I let you make the third one we were lacking in a gender, or you are more comfortable playing the same gender all the time, if I have been in an rp with you before it is more likely that I will let you have a third character, or if I like how you post, in which I will tell you, or you can ask me if I find you suitable to play a third character.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Profiles and heart charts

User Image
                                                          This is what shall be needed in your profile

First post:

Full name
                                                          picture anime only
                                                          Second post:
                                                          Nicknames
                                                          Gender ♀/♂
                                                          Job
                                                          Height
                                                          Weight
                                                          Third post
                                                          Appearance in words, or pictures of outfits
                                                          Where they live and what it looks like, so pictures of rooms and heir house please or a discription
                                                          Sexuality
                                                          Theme song, if any
                                                          Fourth post
                                                          Marriage requirements
                                                          proposal items
                                                          Loves
                                                          Dislikes
                                                          Hates
                                                          Fears
                                                          Fifth post
                                                          Personality, either 6 word that describe them, 3 bad 3 good or written out
                                                          Bio
                                                          Sixth post
                                                          Pokemon, Sprites can have two pokemon that are under their type
                                                          Seventh post
                                                          Heart chart
                                                          Eighth post
                                                          Family if any
                                                          ninth and Tenth post
                                                          relation ships with other character
                                                          other posts
                                                          Journal entry's

All this in profile form Ta-da

Romantic
                  [♥] Broken up
                  [♥] Not interested
                  [♥] Cute
                  [♥] Thinks about
                  [♥] Small crush
                  [♥] Huge crush
                  [♥] Going out
                  [♥] Married

Attraction

[♫] Not interested
                  [♫] Plan
                  [♫]Okay
                  [♫]Cute
                  [♫] Good looking
                  [♫] Handsome
                  [♫] Hot
                  [♫] Sexy

Freindship

[♪] Hate
                  [♪] Acquaintances
                  [♪]Talks to
                  [♪] Hangs out with
                  [♪]Friend
                  [♪] Good friend
                  [♪]Best friend
                  [♪]BFF

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                  [size=11][b]Romantic [/b]
                  [♥] Broken up
                  [color=#98777B][♥] Not interested [/color]
                  [color=#FB607F][♥] Cute [/color]
                  [color=#FF55A3][♥] Thinks about[/color]
                  [color=#D71868][♥] Small crush [/color]
                  [color=#FF0090][♥] Huge crush[/color]
                  [color=#FF033E][♥] Going out [/color]
                  [color=#D40000][♥] Married [/color]
                  [b]
                  Attraction[/b]
                  [♫] Not interested
                  [color=#5D3954][♫] Plan[/color]
                  [color=#915C83][♫]Okay[/color]
                  [color=#9F2B68][♫]Cute [/color]
                  [color=#9932CC][♫] Good looking [/color]
                  [color=#9955BB][♫] Handsome[/color]
                  [color=#BF00FF][♫] Hot[/color]
                  [color=#6F00FF][♫] Sexy[/color]
                  [b]
                  Freindship[/b]
                  [♪] Hate
                  [color=#014421][♪] Acquaintances [/color]
                  [color=#004B49][♪]Talks to[/color]
                  [color=#00693E][♪] Hangs out with[/color]
                  [color=#87A96B][♪]Friend[/color]
                  [color=#8DB600][♪] Good friend [/color]
                  [color=#4CBB17][♪]Best friend[/color]
                  [color=#3FFF00][♪]BFF[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Roles part 1

Icons that you cannot click are reserves, Icons that you can click are taken and striped Icons are open.

Oran City Square
Oran Town Hall
User Image User Image User Image
xxxxx{Mayor} xxxxxxxxxxx{Secretary} xxxxxxx{Mail carrier}

_____Police station

xxxxx{Chief} xxxxxxxxxxx{officer} xxxxxxx{Jailer}
User Image
xxxxx{Detective}

____Library
User Image
xxxxx{Librarian}

_____Cafe
xxxxx{owner/cook} xxxxxxxxxxx{waitress} xxxxxxx{waiter}

_____Bar

xxxxx{owner/cook} xxxxxxxxxxx{Bartender} xxxxxxx{singer}

_____ Clinic

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
xxxxx{owner/Doctor} xxxxxxxxxxx{nurse} xxxxxxx{Pokemon vet}

_____ Tailors

xxxxx{owner} xxxxxxxxxxx{Tailor} xxxxxxx{Apprentice}

Pecha Church

Pecha Church

xxxxx{Pastor} xxxxxxxxxxx{priestess } xxxxxxx{Nun}
xxxxx{Priest } xxxxxxxxxxx{Caretaker } xxxxxxx{Monk}

_____Graveyard

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxx{Mortician } xxxxxxxxxxx{Gravekeeper } xxxxxxx{Coffin/Tombstone Maker}

Mystical Forest

Guardians

User Image User Image
xxxxx{Harvest King} xxxxxxxxxxx{Harvest Goddess}}

{Sprite of Bug, Grass, and normal} {Sprite of Water Ice and Psychic} {Sprite of Fire, Dragon, and Flying}

{Sprite of Ground, Rock, and steel} {Sprite of Electric and fighting} {Sprite of Dark, ghost, and poison }

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Roles part 2

Icons that you cannot click are reserves, Icons that you can click are taken and stripped Icons are open.

Cheri Mines
_____Blacksmiths
xxxxx{Owner/head blacksmith} xxxxxxxxxxx{Apprentice} xxxxxxx{Mechanic}

_____Carpenters

xxxxx{owner/Head carpenter} xxxxxxxxxxx{wood cutter} xxxxxxx{Apprentice}

_____Jewelers
User Image User Image
xxxxx{Owner/jeweler} xxxxxxxxxxx{Apprentice}

_____Florists
User Image User Image
xxxxx{Owner/florist} xxxxxxxxxxx{cashier}

_____Bakery

xxxxx{owner/baker} xxxxxxxxxxx{Apprentice} xxxxxxx{Cashier}

_____Inn

xxxxx{owner} xxxxxxxxxxx{Cook} xxxxxxx{Maid}

_____General store

User Image User Image
xxxxx{owner} xxxxxxxxxxx{Cashier}

_____ Hot springs

User Image User Image
xxxxx{owner} xxxxxxxxxxx{Help}

Sitrus Field

_____ Ranch

User Image User Image
xxxxx{owner/head rancher} xxxxxxxxxxx{hand/breeder }

_____Daycare

User Image User Image
xxxxx{Owner/Breeder} xxxxxxxxxxx{Assistant}

_____Farm

User Image User Image
xxxxx{Owner/head farmer } xxxxxxxxxxx{Hand }

Starf Port

_____ Fisherman/boating Shop

xxxxx{Captain} xxxxxxxxxxx{Fisherman}xxxxxxxxxxx{Cashier}

_____Observatory

User Image User Image
xxxxx{Professor} xxxxxxxxxxx{Historian}

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Locations Of Berry Island

User Image
                    Oran city
                    This is the city where mostly everyone on the island lives

User Image
                    Ouran city Square

Oran Town Hall: Open 9am-7pm closed on holidays

Police station: Open 9am-7pm closed never

Library: Open 10 am-6pm closed on Sundays and Holidays
                    You can borrow or buy books here.

Cafe: Open 9am-6pm Closed on Tuesdays and Holidays
                    A popular place to eat in the city.

Bar: Open 6pm- 1am Closed on Holidays and Mondays
                    A place to have good times and get drunk

Clinic: Open Always if someone is in there
                    When your feeling ill, get checked out by our medical staff

Tailors Open 9am-6pm Closed on Holidays and Mondays
                    Get great fashionable clothes for good prices.

User Image
                    Pecha Church

Church: Open 8am-12pm, Closed every day except for Sunday, unless a wedding is being held there.

Graveyard Open 9am-6pm, Closed Holidays

User Image
                    Cheri Mines

Blacksmiths: Open 9am-6pm Closed on Holidays and Thursdays
                    Where you can fix tools and get special pokemon balls made from Apricorns

Carpenters Open 9am-6pm closed on Holidays and Fridays
                    Need new furniture, house in need of some repairs, then come to the carpenters

Jewelers Open 9am-6pm Closed on Holidays and Wednesdays
                    Fancy jewelry for your lady, new watch for your man, well you can get them here.

Florists Open 10am-6pm Closed on Holidays and Mondays
                    A place where beautiful flowers bloom.

Bakery Open 9am-3pm Closed on Holidays
                    Get some freshly made bread and goods from our bakery.

Inn Open 9am-7pm Closed on Holidays
                    Need a place to rest while looking for a home, not a problem.

General store Open 9am-6pm Closed on Holidays and Tuesdays
                    Buy some regular goods, pokemon food, pokeballs and other items from our lovely staff

Hot Springs Open 12-6pm Closed on Holidays

User Image
                    Sitrus Field

Ranch: Open 8am-9pm Closed Holidays
                    Where local goods for pokemon come from.

Farm: Open 8am-9pm Closed Holidays
                    Home grown crops acorns and berries.

User Image
                    Mystical Forest
                    This is where most of the wild pokemon on the island stay. there is also a temple in the middle of a lake here, that is where the Guardians of this island stay

User Image
                    Starf Port
                    Fisherman's shop,boating shop: Open 9am-6pm Closed Holidays, and Thursdays
                    Observatory: Open 9am-8pm Closed Holidays, and Mondays

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Calendar

User Image
                                                                          Spring

1 New Years Day/Garth's birthday
                                                                          5 Flower festival/ Marina's Birthday
                                                                          10 Allen's Birthday
                                                                          11 Damon's Birthday
                                                                          13 Megumi's birthday
                                                                          14 Lauren's Birthday
                                                                          15 Cherry blossom watching
                                                                          16 Cheraliese's birthday
                                                                          18 Mariette's Birthday

Summer

7 Sea festival
                                                                          8 Quin Satire Smith's birthday
                                                                          10Keys's Birthday
                                                                          18 Volbeat and Illumise festival
                                                                          19 Jack's Birthday
                                                                          21 Elias's Birthday
                                                                          22 Cooking contest

Fall

5 Pie eating contest
                                                                          7 Penelope's Birthday
                                                                          12 Oliver's birthday
                                                                          17 Pokemon festival
                                                                          22 Nelson's Birthday
                                                                          25 Halloween

Winter

6 Valentines day
                                                                          7 Randy Boulevard's birthday
                                                                          12 Jade's birthday
                                                                          14 Snow's Birthday
                                                                          15 Kaori's Birthday
                                                                          20 Christmas
                                                                          21Mario's Birthday
                                                                          25 New Years Eve and Aspen's Birthday

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Date, Time, weather

User Image

Week day
Mon|Tues|Wed|Thurs|Fri|Sat|Sun

Date

1st| 2nd|3rd|4th|5th
6th|7th|8th|9th|10th
11th|12th|13th|14th|15th
16th|17th|18th|19th|20th
21st|22nd|23rd|24th|25th

Time
Morning
|Noon|Evening

Season
Spring|Summer|Autumn|Winter

Weather
Cloudy|Sunny
Breeze|Gust|Calm|Cool
Rain|Hail|Snow|Clear
Hot|warm|lukewarm|Cold|Freezing

Special events
There are no birthdays today, but you'd better start asking dates out for the Flower festival.
Church, and Carpenters, are all closed today.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200