Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
grossoligy
Terra

I'm not an it.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Terra shifted slightly, but stayed asleep.

We're people too, you k n o w !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

In his unconscious state, Jay was remembering his travels with his first pokemon, Gardevoir. In the beginning it was a peaceful, him first obtaining his partner when she was just a Ralts, it evolving into a Kirlia, then to it evolving to its final form, Gardevoir. Then came the troubling parts. When he went on their last tour at Johto, going to the pokemon center when a bunch of hooligan bikers barged in and starting making a ruckus. At first, Jay did nothing to stop them, since they weren't bothering the other trainers, then when Nurse Joy walked to them, was when everything went bad. Jay to this day had no idea why they started fighting, the only thing he remembered was the Nurse being pushed, Jay catching her, then the fight began. Jay fought hard, but in the end he was outmatched and Gardevoir had to step in. The two thought that it was going to be the last time they would see the small gang, but soon they had seen them in every town they visited, though they never attempted to attack them. That was until a tough opponent beat Gardevior and attacked them. The next thing Jay saw was a mass of red covering his face, but for some reason it felt real. Moving his hand, he could feel how soft it was and realized that it was fur. Moving his eyes he saw Bryanna in front of him, and fought out a sound. "B....ry.....anna?"

(OOC: sorry for not posting, couldn't think of a good time and still wanted to be part of this rp.)

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • User Image • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

The last response she got from him was a low growl before he disappeared from a teleport "Ryan!" she cried out, a tear rolled down her face "What did they do to you" she rubbed the tear from her face when she heard Jay speak. She turned around and ran over to him "Jay im so glad your ok" she noticed that he was really wounded but she still needed to find Terra "Arcanine, take Jay to the Guardian house, I'll meet up with you later" she said then once her Arcanine left she turned around and continued to search for Terra.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Current form:
Human

OOC: yay im glad you guys came back ^.^

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((I feel so lost at the moment was gardivor and I seperated?))

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
rokuken
((I feel so lost at the moment was gardivor and I seperated?))

OOC: ya i think you are seperated, chase was battling Jessica i think but she just teleported away and gardine was helping out the Absol, Aki

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

Feeling a sense of sadness, Jay couldn't tell if it was coming from him or from Bri. When she turned he was glad that at least she was ok, but he could tell that she had cried not so long ago. When he heard her say that she was happy that he was ok, he almost chuckled. What part of him looked ok? He was a bloody pulp with torn clothes, barely conscious, he couldn't hold himself up and that was just on the surface! He knew that he probably broke a few bones, he could barely breath, and he was exhausted beyond belief. When she said that she was going to go after Terra, he wanted to argue but by the time he had opened his mouth Arcanine has already sped off towards the guardian house.

(OOC: Well glad to be back!)

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

Bryanna ran down the hallways of the building which seemed like a maze. But along her way she didnt see any Team Chain guys anywhere, did they actually accomplish their plan and escape already? she growled at the though of them succeeding and they were coming closer to their plans of taking over the region or even the pokemon world! She had finally found the lab where they were doing the dreadful tests on guardians. She slowly walked in in case there were any remaining Chains around but saw no one. She continued in to find someone on a metal table and as she got closer she reconize the person to be Terra "Terra!" she called as she shook the unconscious guardian "Come on, Terra, you have to wake up"

Arcanine quickly exited the city and ran through the woods. He occasionally looked back at the boy he was carrying to see if he was still conscious which he was. He continued running until he got to the guardian house, when he entered the castle he slowed down trying not to run over any of the guardians in the way and headed towards the nurse's room. He stopped at the door of the room and barked trying to get someones attention to open up. The Chansey guardian opened the door and gasped when she saw the condition Jay was in, she called over another nurse and they both helped Jay up off of Arcanine and brought him in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Current form:
Human

OOC: you can rp as the nurses if you want, i gtg buh bye

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

"Don't wanna," the half-asleep girl whined, waving a hand in the direction of Bryanna.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

"Now is not the time to be stubborn, Terra" Bryanna said then grabbed her and pulled her up so she was sitting or at least attempted to. "You cant sleep now that Team Chain are stronger cause that made that pokemon experiment" she said then waited for a response, occasionally looking around in case any Chain guys were still roaming the building.

User Image

Current form:
Human

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

"I know," she muttered. "And now I can't transform..."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

Watching the town pass by, Jay silently cursed himself for his weakness. After all these years, he still could not protect others from harm, never mind himself. After a while he noticed that they were almost at the guardian house. Great, now all the guardians will know how much of a failure I am! Passing through the barrier that hid the guardians from the human world, Jay watched as he past building after building until Arcanine finally stopped at the healing room. Hearing the large dog like pokemon bark nonstop, Jay was kinda glad when the Chansey guardian came out and called some of the other nurse guardians over, at least his ears wouldn't be damaged as well as his body... and the rest of the pride that he still had for himself. After being dragged off the Arcanine and into the room, he saw his Typhlosion sleeping in a corner of the small room. Not wanting to worry him anymore than he already had, Jay mumbled to the Chansey guardian to let him sleep. After complying with the nurse guardians as best as he could, Jay was injected with some pain medication that would knock him out while they treated his wounds.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
(Ok, I'm going to reset chase in the poke'center also I just got PKM black 2 one day AFTER! Genosect promotion..*sigh* I lost my white game with all it's data.. poof, gone..*walks away to cry*)

Chase Logan

Chase sat at the pokemon center guardine used her recover and sits by Chase as he works on the Video he recorded today." Am I a bad trainer?" He asks his partner.

"Chase, I would not be your partner otherwise, where you came from may have put wounds in your heart, but you give it your all to make sure all pokemon are protected.." she huged him lightly giveing him some confert.

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
((Dude, I lost my White game before I had even gotten past the second gym leader. And I lost it in another state.))

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

Bryanna's eyes widen and she let go of Terra's arm "Wait What? how is that possible?! They cant really take away guardians abilities to transform can they?" she said shocked. She growled, this proves that Team Chain must be stopped, first they make that experiment now they take away guardian's powers. She looks back at Terra and put out her hand for Terra to grab"Transform or not we still have to stop Team Chain, we cant let them do this to other guardians" she said with a serious look on her face.

User Image

Current form:
Human

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

"I don't think they took it away on purpose," the girl mused. "Seeing as they used my DNA to create that weird-a** pokemon...Or something like that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff