7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • User Image • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

When Bryanna made it to the city she quickly headed to the Totorod Tower, where Jay was fighting. She looked around but didnt see anything exept for a bunch of smashed building and roads. She ran inside the building and after running down the hall and made it to the room at the end, she saw Leah's Luxray, Oki and her Riolu, Ray. "How did you guys get here so fast?" =.= she asked the pokemon but when she noticed that they were by Jay, unconscious on the ground her eyes widened. "Jay!" she cried out as she turned into her human form and ran over to him. She kneeled over and shook his body, attempting to wake him up "Crap he must have been through some really tough battles" she said, thinking out loud. She called over her Arcanine who had been following her and picked up Jay from his shoulder and dragged him over to Arcanine, he lied down and she placed Jay onto his back. Arcanine stood up and Bryanna was about to leave when she noticed someone else leaned up against the wall, bleeding. She figured it was a Team Chain guy since she didnt reconize him at first but she cant just leave a person injured like that even if he was the bad guy. She walked over to him and nudged his shoulder "Hey, you alright?" she asked the guy. He groaned and moved around a bit, she sighed in relief that he was alive atleast but when he moved and his hair covering his eyes revealed his face, her eyes widened. The guy was her older brother, Ryan!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Current form:
Human

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
(Sorry, I'm trying to focus on the RP, but I'm away from my house and well hard to think of anything good.))

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deamon sighed as the man in the chair in front of him screamed, in the back of the apartment "Now tell me, where is the building located...Or I'll start breaking the other arm." He stated as the man in front of him began to jabber, sighing, he stepped forwards, and began to twist the man's broken arm, causing him to scream a bit more. Moving out of the room, he headed for his own room, pulling out the bag of salt, he grabbed a knife as he passed the kitchen, and headed back into the room.

Within a few hours, he stepped out, wiping his hands off, a small smirk on his face under the gas-mask. Tossing the blade on the counter, salt and blood coating it. Shaking his head, he pulled out his phone, and tapped the screen twice, accessing his orders "Lets see...Building plans, didn't have T-C's building..Interrogated the target..." He held up the man's I.D card "And then collect the info."

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Aki

Aki is an Absol but was very different from most other Absols. Why you ask, well she is a different color she is red instead of blue and because of this many humans wanted to catch her. Well she didn’t want to be caught by some stupid novice trainer or someone that wants to brag about catching her because of her rare coloring. She want a train that was smart and strong or one that she felt was worthy of catching her. If she found a trainer that she wanted to catch her she would snatch their bag and rummage for some type of pokeball pick it up in her mouth and walk up to the trainer and place it in their hand and sit down. Then it would be up to them if they wanted to catch her or not.

Well now enough of that now as of right now Aki was on the run she had been chased into some loud city. Then soon she had been cornered in some ally by the cruel trainer that that been chasing her for days. This trainer ran her out of her own home, away from her family, and her friends so she was very mad and wanted to be left alone by this trainer. “Finally I have got you where I want you red Absol.” The man said with a dark smile on his face as he pulled out a pokeball and tossed it. “Go Houndoom!” the man shouted as the Pokémon appeared before Aki.

Aki crouched down and leaped at the Houndoom using her bite attack which landed on the Houndoom neck. The Houndoom yelped in pain as he shook her off and fallowed it by a fire blast. Aki jumped into the air to dodge the attack. Once in the air Aki let out a cry as she used a Razor Wind attack that knocked both train and Pokémon back giving her a chance to run. So she ran as fast she could trying he best not to be noticed but that was going to be a little hard one: her kind are never seen away from the mountains and two: her coloring was different from other Absols.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

"Quickly Now. I sensed that powerful aura in the city. It might be those Team Chaim members up to no good." DarkStar told his flygon, Dusty, as they had now returned to the battle. Many buildings showed damages of attacks from pokemon and their trainers. "It's getting worse.." He sighed, and out of the corner of his eye, a stray Fire blast. Flygon dodged it with ease. "Still some fighting?" he asked, looking at the direction in which it came.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Aki

Aki had managed to get away only for a few minutes before that trainer found her again and was telling his Pokémon to use fire blast on her. She was able to avoid the attacks but soon a shadow ball was used and that made a hit. Aki was struck in the side by the attack and she fell and slammed into a trash can hard. Aki got back to her feet as quick as she could but was tackled into a wall making her yelp in pain. So now she was going to go all out now she wanted to take these monsters down right here and now. So she used Double Team fallowed by a Swords Dance. “Hounddoom attack every copy with your flamethrower now!” the man yelled and his Pokémon obeyed. After a long amount of fighting Aki had managed to get burnt and was starting to get weak as was the Hounddoom.

Aki knew she had to find a place to run and heal but she didn’t know how far she would get but she just had to try, and so she made a break for it. Sadly to her disappointment this trainer cracked a whip in front of her make her jump back as well making her wince in pain because it had grazed her burn. “I’m not letting you go red Absol I can make a lot of money selling you on the market.” The trainer said cracking the whip again. Aki just gave a dark look at the man and his Pokémon she hated them so much why did have to choose her why couldn’t they just leave her alone.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Chase logen

"Vrial!" Chase cried out and ran to his falling pokemon just intime to catch his battered body." You did good, take a break." He returned his friend to his pokeball. He clutched his heavyball and expand it to max size.
" Wideload! Four puffens. If you can help K.O. thsese two!" He tossed out his pokeball and there stood a massive Snorlax "Lax!" He. Stomped his feet getting into a fighting position. "Show him your strgenth Snorlax!" He yelled as snorlax grabed the charazard by the neck and atemped to slam it into the ground.
"Dratini! Icebeam on the hrydragon!" "Dra...tini!" He cried out blasting the other dragon with it's ray of subzero cold.

Guardine sensed a pokemon indanger and hovered off to find her. It didn't take long for her to hone in on the dark pokemon's fears before telaporting infront of her while useing recover on the Absol.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

A swift dragon pulse knocked back the trainer's houndoom suddenly. Down landed flygon, behind the trainer. "You don't look like Team Chain, yet your harming pokemon. that's unacceptable. " DarkStar sighed, jumping off. Dusty cried out in defiance against the trainer. "A Person like you doesn't deserve any pokemon. I advise you leave." He glared.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Aki

Aki was saved by a new trainer and a Pokémon a Gardevoir and she also healed her to full health. The trainer that was chasing her became angry at the person that defeated his Pokémon and was being told to get out of here and that he didn’t deserve Pokémon. Yet still the mean trainer stood still and spoke. “Like I’m going to let a rare red Absol go there is no way I’m leaving I can get big bucks for the thing.” He said as he returned his Pokémon back to its ball. That’s when Aki realized that he man’s back was facing her so she took the chase and used Razor Wind on the guy and sent him flying away. Now that bad human was gone Aki looked at the new trainer and then to the Gardevoir and slowly up. Sure they had saved her but she was still on edge from being chased for so long.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

He looked long at the Absol. It's red coloring was quite unusual. He didn't say anything. He turned away, jumping atop flygon's back. "Dusty, let's go. More people need our help." he said. The Pokemon cried and lifted itself into the air, flying further into the city. "Such a strange pokemon." he thought.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Aki

Aki watched the trainer that had saved her fly off she was happy that the bad human that was chasing her was gone. Still there was the other one that helped her, the Pokémon Gardevoir the one the healed her. Aki looked at the Gardevoir and slowly walked over to her but stayed at a safe distance in case it was trap of some kind the Gardevoir might have healed her but what if their trainer was around and wanted to catch her just like the bad human did. Well after a moment of thinking it over Aki decided to go ahead and trust the Gardevoir. “Thank you for healing me I was given the name Aki by an old man in the mountains so please call me by that name, is there a name that you are called I will be glad to use it.” Aki said as she looked at the area around them. It looked like a war zone and it made Aki wonder what was happening to this city.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Guardine the heart
Guardine looked at the absol,"I am happy to have helped, though you have nothing to fear from my trainer. He dose not confine every pokemon he sees into the poke'balls. Though he would like to capture you on film." She smiles and corrects herself." By that, a device that records your image not your body or soul. He's normaly verry gentile."

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Aki

Aki listened and nodded to Guardine and became interested in what she saying and trusted what she was telling her. “I might I ask what happened here it gives me a bad feeling I since something worse is going to come but I don’t know what it is.” Aki said calmly as she looked around at the damage city. Aki wanted to help in some way but how what if she was caught by the wrong people or something worse that would keep her from helping stop this destruction. “Is there any way I can help is there still fighting going on I want to help in some way.” Aki asked calmly and the waited for a reply.

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
OOC: Hellooooooooo?

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tony Dinozo
Team Chain Leader

Tony looked at the perfect pokemon with a smirk "We have completed out mission, men. Time to head back" He took out his walkie talkie and spoke into it "All Team Chain Members, we are goin back to the hideout, get ready" the message broadcasting to all members. Tony walked over to the Ultimate Guardian on the metal table and undid her straps, he wasnt worried about her anymore since due to them taking most of her guardian powers she wont be able to control her transformations for a while. He then looked back over at the Mew-looking pokemon "Teleport everyone" he ordered and the pokemon did so. All Team Chain members still in the city were teleported to the top floor of the Team Chain hideout in the Arden forest.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

OOC: Im soo sorry i haven't been on for a while, high school sucks >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces