Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leah came out on crutches and a full leg cast. She gave Bryanna a weak smile, she was obliviously still in pain. "Thanks" she nodded to the two doctors who scurried off. As she moved over to BRyanna she also let a thank come out of her lips. "Thanks for not leaving me there" The blonde Took out her cell phone. "Wanna order a Pizza?" she asked.

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Kent Marks

User Image

After beating about six grunts senseless, Kent finally found a grunt who knew were one of the Chain leaders could be. Commanding Shayde to put the grunt to sleep with a hypnosis attack, Kent returned .luna to her poke all and walked toward the building that he was informed about. When he got there, Kent was shocked t see some damage done here. There were holes on walls, bricks covered in dust and soot, and lots of cuts in the walls. Seeing that no one was here he frowned and continued on his search for someone that could let him join team chain.

___________User Image___________User Image___________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Running I to the Guardian house, Typhlosion ran into the Healer's house where he literally ran into Bryanna. Getting back up, Sparky said to Bryanna, "Sorry about that Bryanna. Wait, Bryanna you got to go help Jay, he chased after Tony and Terra after sending me here with Danny!" The Typhlosion said remembering Danny was still on his back. Rushing to the Chansey and Audino, they took one look at the injured Guardian and speed of into the other room, mumbling something about this day getting worse and worse by the minute.

User Image
"]
Kaylen Ace

Team Chain

When you pass through the darkened portal

Between the worlds of spirit and mortal
You're playing with the hands of fate,

By passing through the Devil's gate.....

Kaylen was infront of Tony immdeitaly and caught the shoe, "Naughty girl.~" he said with a smile on his face. He chucked to himself before going over to her and putting a hand around the Gaurdians neck. "I think it's time to go night night" she held up a shot with a blue liquid inside. He started erriely singing softly. The song was a Lulaby that was sung to you children.

He the jabbed the needle into the girls shoulder and injected the fluid into her blood stream. That should put her out for awhile. He stopes dining and back away from the laser.

(sorry on my iPod))
The spirits will beckon with a wicked sneer
You'll be bathed in blood, and dripping with fear
So beware the darkness of the Devil's throne,

Or you'll be reduced to blood and bone......

Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Bryanna looked at Leah wide eyed "Aw that sucks, now you wont be able to do any thing" she said looking at the full leg cast and crutches. When Leah asked if she wanted pizza, she shook her head "Sorry but i still need to try stop Team C-" she was cut off when something ran into her. She turned around to see Jay's Typhlosion, Sparky, with Danny on his back, she gasped at Danny's condition. "What happened?" she asked but instead of waiting for an answer she took Sparky's advice, transformed into her Guardian form and left to go try save Jay and Terra with her Arcanine following.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current form:
Guardian, Mightyena

Shirtless Raider

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Terra growled violently, before the liquid took effect. The noise slowly died down as the Guardian slipped into unconsciousness once more.

We're people too, you k n o w !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

Leah gasped silently, Jay was on trouble, Leah had to go help! Enough gaurdians had been hurt and she would hate to see Jay I'n the same state she was I'n, a cast and I'n crutches. She couldn't care less about Danny, Leah never liked him that much. Leah turned to her Luxray, "Please go help." she said I'm a calming voice.

The pokemon nodded and ran off back toward the city. Using his X-Ray vision he quickly found Jay. He was with Ryan. The pokemons eyes turned Ryan and he growled. Surprisingly a Rilou then jumped off Oki's back. He also gave an attempt to growl at Ryan.
Ray and secretly came along with Oki. Leah seemed distresed when she beard Jay was in trouble and he wanted to help to!

((

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flipping through the blue prints, he pointed towards one of the blue-prints, a smile spreading across his face, under his mask "There...That's it. It'll contain the information we need to get into, what'd he call it?...Team Chain? Yeah, that's it. How to find and infiltrate that place. Gotta collect some information on whatever project their doing, and hand it over to boss-man." Deamon muttered as he entered a small apartment building, moving to the second floor, he knocked a pattern on the door, as the door opened, Deamon slid inside, and shut him behind himself "This is gonna be a good, GOOD day!"

Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tony Dinozo
Team Chain Leader

Tony wasnt ready when Terra randomly threw a shoe at him and would of been hit but Kaylen caught it then put her to sleep. Tony nodded a thank you to Kaylen then looked up at the laser that were about ready to start. He then looked over at a large tube with a shadowed figure of the incomplete pokemon, once the laser started glowing he looked back at Terra. When it started a pinkish aura began leaving Terra's body and was absorbed into the lasers the energy was then transferred to the tube with the unfinished pokemon in it through wires on the ceiling. It had been 14 minutes when the pokemon was finally complete and showed movement. "Cut the lasers" Tony said to the scientists and walked up to the tube, he looked at the pokemon who had opened its eyes and grinned "Now nothing can stop us" he snickered

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: i was wondering, would anyone want to roleplay as the perfect pokemon?

Virtuous Vampire

2,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Chase Logan

"Chase! The trainer's presance is leaveing but the two pokemon are still battleing Vrial!" Guardine reported to Chase.

"I'm heading back to the fight then." Said chase." Stayback, I'm sending in dratini to counter the charazard." He said rushing past her and geting his pokeball out.

Vrial screached as it took the dragon rage blast he fell into a dive but recovered shortly before it hit the ground. Chase looked worried at him.

"Dratini, Action! Use dragonrage on charazard! Vrial! Toxic on the hrydragon!" Dratini opened it's mouth and let out a blat of dragon fire at charazard. Vrial flew over the charzard and dove after. The other oponate spewing out another blast of posion sludge.

Shirtless Raider

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

Although she was unconscious, Terra's face contorted in pain as the aura, her guardian spirit, left her body.

We're people too, you k n o w !

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Eventually, After getting tons of missed calls, Braedon landed on a contact labeled "Leah." Wasn't that the name of one of those girls? After a moments thought, he called it as Ryissa walked through the door to his side.
Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

The gaurdian jumped at s ringing I'n her pocket. "Eh?!" he picked it up an answered it. "Ah hello?" he spoke into it weakly.

((

~*Jessica Robin*~

~*Team Chain*~

Bolth of Jessocas Pokemon flew into the air, Her charizard struggled and didn't get very high and don't stay I'n the air very long. Heidragon opened it's mouth to use Dragon rage at the Bat like pokemon agian.

Charizard also used fireblast at the bat like pokemon also

Jessica opened the door closing it behind her. Her heels clicked down the halls while she played with her hair./color]

(( gosh I hope this makes sense))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

((derp
Sorry)
rokuken

((AHH sorry i didn't see iT! i went back to re-post it and saw your post and did a face palm! I do apologize))

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

After a few healing pulse treatments, Danny awoke and sat up quickly, almost back to his normal condition. "W...where am i?! The house.......Terra!" he gasped. He jumped up and reached for his belt, and then stopped. "Scraggz is gone! Damn it! " He said, rushing out the door. The chansey told him not too, but he always didn't follow orders. He found his way to a large entrance that led underground. Many Chain members had been going in and out of here. Scrapz headed in, searching for Scraggz. But Scraggz was already in danger, as he was hiding behind machines near the newly created pokemon. He peered out curiously. "Scrag?"

User Image

Custom 2b24
Petal Inchree

petal walked around town for awhile until she came across some motels. She was surprised to find it empty. "Hmmm" she went behind the front desk and took a key and went to go find the room it belonged to. Once she had done this she unlocked the door and steped I'n leaving the door slightly open.

She sighed and stopes the folders on the bed and headed for the bathroom. She stripped down closing the door and went to take a shower. She was relived as the warm water washed over her. After about 30minutes she steped out of the shower and dried herself off and changed into a dark grey sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. After drying her hair she took out her cell phone and went through the contacts.

She pressed the send and put the phone to her ear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games