Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's all? Forty bucks?" Digging into his pocket, he held out an hundred bill "I'll offer a bit more. You got it quickly.." Deamon was rubbing his chin now "You'll be rolling with me for this mission. Just don't get me captured, and we'll both be alright." Moving towards the end of the alleyway, he tossed her a disposable phone "My numbers already in there. Send me an text or phone me when your ready..." Tossing out two pokeballs, Skar and Boulder returned, picking them up, he pocketed them. Leaving the alleyway, he disappeared into the streets.

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tony Dinozo
Team Chain Leader

"Ya, no" he responded when Kaylen mentioned carrying him again. When he was sat down in the chair when they mad it to the lab, he took the piece of ripped shirt off his arm and looked at his arm wound which had stopped bleeding and sighed. When Kaylen came over with some medical stuff and began to disinfect his gashed his wince from the stinging pain but didnt show too much because this was really awkward for him. When he finished with bandaging him up he stood up and looked at Kaylen "Uh thanks" he said really awkwarded out. He walked over to a pokemon healer machine thing that was up against the wall and put his fainted pokeballs in it and waited for them to heal.

Mighyena kept held of the squirming Vaporeon and tried continuing on to the lab "Stop moving" she complained. "I'll take care of her" Zoroark growled then raised his claw as shadows surrounded it and he swiped it at the Guardian, eather knocking her out or at least shutting her up. They walked on until they got to the lab. When she entered the lab, Terra was forced to change into her human form since the room eliminates the guardians powers.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Terra was unconscious..

We're people too, you k n o w !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Chase Logan

"Honestly, you don't look like the type to "just talk"he said." But, I'll give you a chance just what is your mission then? Because I will defeat you if. You know, world domination.. crontrol all pokemon yah, that sorta stuff then I'm no push over and my friend here can. Telaport me all day if you try a cheep shot like that again. Beat my team and I'll walk away."

Guardine smiled aproveing of her master's terms to avoid a battle. But she watched the team chain member she seems like someone lost in her rage.

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Braedon
After bringing Ryissa to the pokecenter, Braedon started going through his stuff. Picking up Ryissa's cell phone, he started trying random contacts.
Blackhart
align=center]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~*Jessica Robin*~

~*Team Chain*~

Jesscia smiled and placed and hand on her Charizards neck gently stroking it. "Team Chain is striving for for the perfect Pokemon...It's top secret information I rather not tell you. I'll get fired if I do. " she looked at Chase as the smokescreen faded. "We love Pokemon, If we treated them badly don't you think they would of attacked us by now." she gave him a sad look. "Like I said before about the perfect pokemon, the only way we can get this power is from the guardians We aren't going to kil them, we only want alike from each to creat anoight power for this new Pokemon. it's for science you see."

Jess bit her bottom lip. "But my reason is a bit different, I want a certain gaurdian dead. My dear sister Leah. She always ignored me and treated me badly. "She stared tearing up. "It's just not fair." .

(( gosh I hope this makes sense))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

rokuken

((AHH sorry i didn't see iT! i went back to re-post it and saw your post and did a face palm! I do apologize))

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tony Dinozo
Team Chain Leader

Tony picked up his pokeballs that have finished healing and reattached them to his belt and turned around to see the rest of his pokemon with the Ultimate Guardian. "Great job, guys" he said with a grin then called back his pokemon to their pokeballs. He walked over to the unconscious body on the ground and keeled over her "Dont worry this wont hurt...that much" he whispered to her even though she probably didnt hear him. He picked her up bridal style and walked over to a metal table, placing her gently on it and strapped her to it with leather straps. He backed away and looked over at the scientists that were at a large computer with many buttons "Now you may begin" he said then looked back at Terra as large lasers hovered over her body charging up. Tony looked at her with a slight sad expression since he did feel a bit bad for this Guardian.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Chase Logan

Guardine looked at Chase sternly." Chase, we both know guardians are capible of great things. What they plan to do will harm them. It cannot be good chase." She said worried.

Chase looked up at her " The guardians protect all pokemon! What you plan to do I bet it's not good. Vrial! Toxic! Cripple her charazard!" He said as Chase ran off the roof with guardine helping him land safely, Heading twords the peir. Viral charged at the charazard geting within spiting range launching another splash of toxic. It's speed makeing it hard to avoid.

"Chase, ill stay back and assisit Viral! " she stands her ground keeping watch on Vrial

~*Jessica Robin*~

~*Team Chain*~

The women gave a slight laugh. She felt the object that would suck Terra's power start up. "You Already lost my friend." Her charizard used his wing to try to block the attack, but ended up hurting his wing and was now unable to fly. Charizard gave a growl, "
He opened his mouth and sent a Fireblast at the pokemon.

Hydreigon looked at his injured compain and growled he attack the bat also using Dragon rage.

Jesica just stood back and smile. "Sweeties would you deal with them I have to go to the lab to witness this historical event. Jessica turned around and began to walk toward the door. Her red heels clicking while she walked. She only looked back once, she figured Chase would follow her, he was angry and angry people did stupid things. If he didn't Jess really wouldn't care.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

rokuken
Kaylen Ace

Team Chain

When you pass through the darkened portal

Between the worlds of spirit and mortal
You're playing with the hands of fate,

By passing through the Devil's gate.....

Kaylen rolled his eyes semseing how awkward this was for Tony. Sometimes he needed to grow up. Kaylen's Liepard jumped I'n Tony's Chair as soon as he got up. Kaylen just watched the events unfold from where he was. Maybe after they were done Kaylen would be able play with her body a Lillie, see how loud she screams, or see how long it takes to pull all her entrails out.

He laugh a bit at the thought, maybe they can find out quickly a gaurdian dies.

The spirits will beckon with a wicked sneer
You'll be bathed in blood, and dripping with fear
So beware the darkness of the Devil's throne,

Or you'll be reduced to blood and bone......

]

Custom 2b24
Petal Inchree

Petal sighed, and caught the phone. "Yeah, Yeah." the sun was starting to go down a little, must be atleast 3:00 or so. She turned I'n the opposite direction and started walking. Trying to figure out a price for her working for him. Oh well she would figure it out later. The only thing that would stop her for working for him was of another guy came around and gave her more money.

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Terra

I'm not an it.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waking up, Terra opened her eyes and, seeing the laser above her, promptly freaked out, throwing a shoe at Tony.

We're people too, you k n o w !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • User Image • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Bryanna finally made it to the Guardian house and jumped off her Arcanine but still left Leah on him. She entered the castle with her Arcanine and headed to the Elder section of the House. She brought Leah to the Healers which are elders that are the Guardian of Chansey and another of Audino. The gasped when they saw Leah and quickly took her to another room. Bryanna waited patiently for her friend and moments later they brought Leah back out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Current form:
Human

OOC: the lab prevents guardian powers >.>

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(Oh man.. I want to keep Chase in the battle, but. The joltick hasn't said anything in a while..)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff