Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deamon stood up, and headed for the door. Leaving the pokecenter, he looked up once more, his hands slipping into his coat pockets "What to do today...Battle? Maybe catch something new.." Mumbling to himself as he cruised down the side walk, paying very little attention to those he passed. Sighing, he pulled out a pokeball, and tossed it up into the air, it released his Haunter, Skar. "Well, Skar..Time to find some entertainment the old fashioned way!" His hand came up to his masks eyepieces, then he pointed out into the crowd, the Haunter nodding as he did so "Good..Good...Remember...Keep an eye out for someone who actually looks challenging." The Haunter gave one more bob of her head before floating up, and over the crowd. Sighing through his mask, Deamon continued to scan people in the crowds.
Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

Leah clowed her eyes as she passed out from the pain I'n her leg. Luxury looked at Bryanna and he stood next to her as he helped lift his trainer up. He wasn't going to sit around and do nothing while bryanna did all the work. The two took off back towered the guardian house..

(( agh I missed so much!" wink )

Petal Inchree

Petal ran threw the streets of Totorod, she wasn't sure what was happening but she knew it was going to ruin her work if she didn't do anything! Petals eyes darted about I'n the chaos. She saw a man I'n a gas mask and ran over to him. "Sir it is advised you leave the city! It's under attack" she said quickly to the gas mask man. " this is not a place for whimpy trainers!" she insulted him..

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
rokuken
Chase Logan

"Vrial!Use Toxic! Keep the agressors back!" Shouts Chase finaly in the battle as vrial sprays posionous toxic sludge at the feet of the team Chain members. Chase pushes a button on his head set as the small camra turns on." Just another bunch of pokepochers..don't you have any skill to train pokemon on your own?"

Guardine stands behind him trying her best to calm him. " Chase. I sense powerful auras here. Also be mindful of the guest in your shirt pocket." She mentaly messaged to him. She looked back. Senseing something odd a male presance of her kind, but it also felt human. She would report this to Chase later.

(Sorry I did this in response to jessica but I might be waiting on the joltick too.)

~*Jessica Robin*~

~*Team Chain*~

Jesscia as in the air so that Toxic wasn't much good. She the landed her charizard avoiding other attacks. She looked at Chase. “that’s what you think this is about? ' she asked mockingly. "You think we are the bad guys! Trainers like you trying to stop us are the enemies" she jumped off her Charizard. Standing behind the toxic.

Jess began to play with her red hair. "It’s really not fair, you fight us for something you know nothing about" she gave her best, sad helpless girl voice. 'If you would listen to what we are trying to do you understand.." said wiped her which were wet with tears.

She held out another pokeball, 'If you really want to stop us at what we are doing, I'll have to fight you, to protect what we are trying to do!" she said determinedly. She took out her Hydreigon. "dragon Rush!" she ordered her pokemon.

She then looked at her Charizard. "Smokescreen" She charizard nodded and filled the area with a black smoke making chase unable to see. Making it more likely hat Hydreigons attack would be a direct hit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

rokuken

((Q~Q I'm so sorry, i'm just really confused))

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

╰☆╮Ryan Barwolf╰☆╮
Team Chain Member
Guardian of Lucario

Current form:
Guardian,Lucario

User Image

Ryan used the move bone rush and a blue bone formed in his paws, he quickly blocked the Gallad's fists with the bone stopping the attack "If you think im going to be an easy beat, then your wrong" he said to the Guardian. He swung the bone using its force to push Jay back and right after charged a shadow ball and shot it at him.

User Image
Kaylen Ace

Team Chain

When you pass through the darkened portal

Between the worlds of spirit and mortal
You're playing with the hands of fate,

By passing through the Devil's gate.....

Kaylen and His Liepard walked down the Hall of the Totorod Tower, he wasn't in a rush, he had killed a few citizens who had put up a fight, so he had stray blood on his hands from his victims. He had locked up the ones he hadn't killed in the local library. With a few dead people just to put fear into their hearts.

His black boots clicked down the hall. It wasn't long until he found the Leader of Team Chain. He looked over his leader with a smile. He seemed rather injured, it only made him smile more. "Oh dear Tony...Got your self in a bit of a situation don't you" he walked over to him offering himself as a crutch for Tony. His smile faded. " So how's it going?" he asked causally.

The spirits will beckon with a wicked sneer
You'll be bathed in blood, and dripping with fear
So beware the darkness of the Devil's throne,

Or you'll be reduced to blood and bone......

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Turning, he stared down at the woman who had advised him to leave the city "Huh, and here I thought this place was supposed to be 'safe'" He grumbled through his gas mask. "And what makes you think I am a wimpy trainer?" He asked, tilting his head as he did so, one hand going for a second pokeball, the one containing his Machoke, Boulder. Keeping one hand on it in his pocket, his eyes scanning this woman from behind the slitted eye-pieces. "Stupid little pain in the a**. Tempted to go find where the attack is happening." His brain was working quietly, throwing ideas out as he continued to stare at the woman, one hand clenched slightly.

Petal Inchree

Petal rolled her eyes, "That's what I thought to, but I suppose chaos follows me, that’s good work money though" Petals eyes looked around. "Because your an idiot, staying here when their is danger, only idiots would stay." she said she crossed her arms over her chest. 'Idiot always means weak.." she said.

Petal took note of his hands, she rather not waste any time fighting this loser though, she was just trying to get him out so he didn't end up getting himself killed.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Chase Logan

"CHASE!" Gaurdine grabed her trainer and telaported him and Joltick reappering on a nearby rooftop. Chase took a moment to reassest his position. He silently thanked his partner and shoutted," and a direct assualt on a trainer supose to help your cause? Not exactly helping your Hero status." He spoted the ocean and grined."guardine, I ha-" "it's good chase. Remember you're not like them at all." "Vrial, return for a defesive position." He ordered and awaited his atacker again.

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

"By that logic, you are an idiot as well." Deamon simply stated as he rolled his shoulders slightly "So now if you'll excuse me, I have some information to collect." Removing his hand from his pocket, he turned, and began walking back towards his destination, a small smirk on his face under his mask "Skar. Watch that woman. If she begins to follow, notify me." He whispered to his Haunter. It gave a nod as it moved off to the side, heading into some buildings, it watched outwards, keeping as close to Deamon as it could. Cracking his knuckles, he pulled out the pokeball, and shook his head, keeping it ready for a fight if need be.

Petal Inchree

Petal was looked at him wide eyed as he walked away and called her and Idiot as well. Petal could fire off insults but when people fired insults at her she had limited tolerance. And she was trying to help this guy, and he walked away from her! Petal tuned on her hells furious.

He said something about collecting information. She smiled to her self. This could be a nice work Opportunity for her. She jogged after him/ 'Hey You want me to do it? I work for lazy people who are too lazy to do things them selves, and if you want me to get information for you I'll be glad to do it for a price~" she was still mad at him but work was work.

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

"Why should I hire you for my job? I have no information on who you are, and your reputation as a, how do they say?..Mercenary." Continuing down the sidewalk "And why would I want a loose end? The people I work for don't want any loose ends." Shaking his head, he continued on his path to the centre of the city "Insults me, THEN asks for a job? Who the hell does she think she is?" He thought as his Haunter lazily floated out from a wall, following him by his shoulder. Putting the pokeball away, staring at the sky as he walked, he fluidly moved past people "Anyways, I highly doubt you'd complete the job. Your big-mouth would get you noticed in an instant."

Skar turned around, hooking two fingers into its mouth, it stretched it, and stuck its tounge out at the woman, taunting her as it did so, before letting out a laugh. Removing its fingers from its mouth, it snapped back into place, before turning around again.

Petal Inchree

Petal kept up a steady pass with him. "Yeah so?' The girl had forgotten that she was no longer in the other regions, she had worked up quite a reputation in the black markets. "than let me help you because I know I can do a job right. And what the hell makes you think that’s I Can't do a job right!" her eyes glared daggers at him. "I'm not just some another trainer,” she said seriously.

Dangerous Informer

Deamon Kleerofski
The Silent One

"Well lets see, why would I think you can't do your job right...Maybe your attitude? Your big mouth?." Stretching slightly, he cracked his neck again, the soft pops audible over his steps "Why don't you just hop along and go find a weak trainer to bother? They seem more like your speed. And more of your type to get hired by." He casually stated as he stopped, his phone ringing, bringing it up, he sighed "Give me a second here...Yes? No. I just got to the city, you REALLY think I'm going to have the papers by now?" He growled at the person on the other end of the phone, a string of words came from his phone, before stopping. Placing the phone back into his pocket, shaking his head, he glanced at the woman "I'm pretty sure right now, all you'd be good for is a distraction anyways. No offence kiddo, but I'm an soldier who rides solo unless a mercenary is REALLY required."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff