Welcome to Gaia! ::

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tony Dinozo
Team Chain Leader

Tony called back the rest of his pokemon except for Charizard and Lugia "Thanks" he said to Jessica, he looked over in the opposite direction "Shadow Lugia!" he called for his pokemon then the dark colored Lugia came out from the distance and flew up to the Charizard carrying Tony and Jessica. Tony carefully jumped off Jessica's Charizard to his Shadow Lugia and he quickly sat down on its back, the Mew Guardian still in his hands. "Lugia, Shadow Blast" he ordered while pointing to the Scrafty

Charizard quickly flew up as the Typhlosion used earthquake so he wasnt affected. Once in the air Charizard blasted a stream of fire at Typholsion, flamethrower.
Shadow Lugia turned to the Scrafty and blasted a laser of shadowy aura at the Guardian.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

OOC: we need some more Team Chain guys if anyone wants to contribute >.>

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Bryanna Barwolf

Mightyena Guardian

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • User Image • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Bryanna continued on into the city, now with a new companion to help her. She tilted her head towards him when he asked her a question and smiled "Im not dumb enough to battle them myself, there are more of my friends already in the city fighting them" she answered him, referring her friends as more Guardians. After walking for a while, looking for some Team Chain members she found her friend, Leah crawling on the ground "Leah!" she cried out and ran over to Leah and kneeled next to her "What happened!?" she asked her friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Current form:
Human

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

"S...shadow Lugia...." he whispered under his breath, seeing the large, shadow pokemon fly down and pick his enemies up. The Blast now heading toward him was large, powerful, and unavoidable. He had no where to run. "M..maybe a focus blast!?" He asked himself, readying the attack, but it was to late. He was blown against the buildings, the whole thing crumbling down atop him. He lay covered in rubble, now in his human form,

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image
Fractured Loyalty

The Badass One

Fractured loyalty walked along a path mumbleing something under her breath"Man i hate sneek attacks from random pokemon....its not because im scared or anything its just i am not in the mood for being surprised...im never in the mood...uh..." fractured loyalty stopped walking and touched the scar over her eye"I remember you...i got you from a epic battle i had with i giant pokemon...hehe....and this scar was sooo worth it..." fractured loyalty took her paw off her scar and then started walking again while thinking to herself"Where am i even going...who knows....i dont care....maybe i can get some food somewhere....but i only will get it myself...i trust no one...not after what happened with my and that science guy...." fractured loyalty shook her head a little"Whatever...i dont wanna remember any of that shiz...."She thought as she kept walking down the path

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Chase Logan

Chase fell as the earthquake shook the ground. Guardine used phychic to catch and lift him back up. "That wasn't natural.." he looked up and saw crobat circleing the battle area he then heard the Joltick he was shocked to hear it talk with out a translation from his partner." Well everyone fights for something, power, fame, glory...I fight to protect pokemon because they treated me better then my own family." He said darkly.

Guardine looked sad as her partner." Chase came from a family that had little love for eatch other Chase took it apon himself to work to pay for human needs. When I found him, I forsaw that if he continued on that path that he would have no love for others as well."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

"D-DANNY!" Jay shouted, rushing to the unconscious guardian. Removing the debris from the unconscious boy, Jay just stood there is disbelief of what he witnessed. "Sparky, take Danny back to the guardian house, and stay with him. I'll take care of the rest here." Jay said, lifting the unconscious boy and placing him on the back of his partner. Watching him hesitantly run away from the battle, Jay now turned toward Tony. If the Gallade guardian had looked mad a few moments ago, the emotion he displayed now was of pure hate. "You just made a dangerous enemy today Tony and Jessica, and for that little stunt, I will not let either one of you leave this town unless I breath my last." Extending his arms, Jay yelled " Rapid Psycho Cut!"

Dodging the flamethrower, Sparky ran to his master's side and let him place the small boy on his back. Hearing Jay say to stay with the boy at the guardian house, Sparky wanted to argue, but by the look on his master's face, he knew he would only be getting in the way. Running through the town, he thought he saw pokemon that looked similar to Jay's guardian form, but just ignored them and ran for the forest.

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Braedon
Braedon watches as the dark lugia appears on top of the building, and blasts the pokemon on top against a building. His draw drops amazed, as he taps Bryanna's shoulder. Were the rumors true? That there where people that turned into pokemon? "Bryanna? Wasnt that guy a pokemon?
Blackhart

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Danny muttered in his unconscious state. "Terra.....Jay.....Team chain...." he sighed, knocked out. After a long rest, he would soon recover, but that would be a few days, for such an attack took it's toll on the Scrafty guardian. As long as the reckless boy did not push himself to far, he would be ok.
Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

Leah had colapsed to her knees now unable to walk. Then Her friend came across her. "Bryanna, there was an earth quake and broke my leg" she explained as she tried to get back up using her luxury as a crutch again, but fell to the ground with another yelp of pain."I'm Allrighf" she said with a weak smile. .

~*Jessica Robin*~

~*Team Chain*~

Jessica nodded a your welcome to Tony. As the younger boy passed out she laughed, another pawn put out of play! She looked at the reming guardian. "Tony, what dO you say we keeP this pawn? He could be useful. " she reconmeded, but she alsowanted to kill him to~ oh so hard to chose!

(( bad post sorry))

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Chase Logan

"Vrial!Use Toxic! Keep the agressors back!" Shouts Chase finaly in the battle as vrial sprays posionous toxic sludge at the feet of the team Chain members. Chase pushes a button on his head set as the small camra turns on." Just another bunch of pokepochers..don't you have any skill to train pokemon on your own?"

Guardine stands behind him trying her best to calm him. " Chase. I sense powerful auras here. Also be mindful of the guest in your shirt pocket." She mentaly messaged to him. She looked back. Senseing something odd a male presance of her kind, but it also felt human. She would report this to Chase later.

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Ryissa had just arrive on scene as Danny had been taken away. Seeing the shadow lugia, Ryissa lets out a littl grunt, full of his displeasure at the mutant of nature. Humans could never leave stuff alone. Jumping off the ditto, Ryissa quickly transforms into his pokemon form, and uses extreme speed in addition to his momentum from flying, to throw the Lugia on the ground. His horns(i think, i dunno what to call the circle thingy) Glow a bright yellow and gently wink out, as he prepares for retaliating attacks.

Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tony Dinozo
Team Chain Leader

"Ohh im so scared" Tony said sarcasticly to the pissed off Gallade. When the Guardian started attacking with multiple phyco cuts, he got cut again this time on his leg which also started bleeding but only a little."Damn it" he said to himself. Shadow Lugia's great size also made it difficult to dodge the attacks and was hit by a few. Tony called out his Raichu which appearded on Lugia's back "Raichu, thunderbolt" he ordered pointing to the Gallade Guardian and the pokemon did as it was told, he shot a jolt of electricity straight at Jay.

Tony was shocked when an Arceus came out of now where and took down Lugia. He hit the ground hard and was almost crushed by his giant pokemon that fell right next to his. Tony still had Terra in his grasp because his had a good grip on the chains tightened around her. He looked up at the Arceus that appeared [********! now and Arceus, it must be another Guardian" he said to himself then called out the rest of his pokemon. Tony tossed the Mew to his Zoroark "Take the Guardian inside of Totorod Tower and give her to the scientists in the lab, ill catch up" he told his pokemon then it imminently took off inside of the building. The Guardians were becoming too much to handle and they needed the power of the perfect pokemon to help defeat them. "Lugia, Charizard, Raichu, Mightyena, Houndoom attack the Guardians and make shur they dont stop the plan" Tony ordered then ran off into the building after his Zoroark.

The pokemon understood what Tony was doing and knew how important stopping the enemies were. Shadow Lugia stood up and flew into the air again, it wasnt as strong now but it had to do its best for Tony. Lugia used the attack Shadow Storm witched formed a tornado of shadowy aura attacking every opponent in the area. Charizard attacked the Arceus with fire blast. Raichu also attacked the Arceus with hyper beam. Mightyena and Houndoom shot shadow balls at the Gallade.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Using extreme speed, Ryissa dodges lugias storm, but takes the full force of a combined hyper beam and fire blast. The combined forces of the attacks blow a hole in the roof under Arceus. He gradually gets to his feet. "s**t that hurt..."
Mean while, a close to exact replica of Tony's Lugia attacks it. "Good job ditto" Ryissa yells up
(Sorry for short post, not much i can do)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff