Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Lin slightly chuckles " you didn't have to bring it up im not that pregnant yet " she then sits up

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Haru slightly smiled " I would I just thought...you would be mad for not coming back to the cave "

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Kai chuckles a little. "So? I felt like brining it to you. I figured a papmer once in a while would be fun."He then lays the tray on her lap. "yea its that semi processed stuff but was kinda in a hurry to pack that bag."

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Sui laughed, "I am glad i caught you." She heard and sighed with relief. "I am glad to see you are going to be ok. I see you have a mark of it...i figured. Still you couldt ahve least said goodbye...i was worred sick about you!"

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Lin smiles and kisses his cheeks and begins eating her food " well I like being pamper but don't do it too much I don't want be laying in this bed so much " after she finish her food she put the bowl down " yum! " she then looks at then Kai " thanks for the meal...you should eat too "

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Kai smiles and kisses her back on the cheek. "I know i just figured once in a while. I am glad it was good." He nodded, "I pretty much ate what came out tasting weird. I left the best stuff for you." He put the tray with the dishes on the nightstand. "So shall we?"

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image
Sui smiled, "I was mad that you didnt bother to at least say goobye!" She hugged him, "Your life is your choice, despite being only a week or two old really you ahve grown to be yourself so i wont stop you. Also i do warn you in the city the devour method speaking of for justice will tick people off. Just knock em out please, I tried that route myself...and yea....not so well."

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Lin frowns " you should have told me that I would have told me I would have shared " she then got up an stretch " yeah im ready "

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Haru just rolled his eyes " Mom I'm smarter then you think, watch me rule and protect this town " he said with a smirk

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Sui shook her head, "It wont work, i ahve tried...i did it too and i got my brother killed taht way. If you do it that still do not tie yourself to your sister when you do or she could get killed too like my brother. I cna show you how to keep yourself concealed tho all the time when you do that if you want."

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Kai sighed, "I kinda made that escape plan up as i went. So i pakced in a frenzy. Sorry about taht." He took her hand, "Well then lets go shall we?"

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Lin smiles and nods as they left the there house as they started to walk towards the doctors, as they got there as she sign in and waited in the waiting room, as Lin waits the more nervous she got

Heart Giver

Eyerion

User Image

Haru just rolled his eyes " Mom I'm smarter then you think, watch me rule and protect this town " he said with a smirk

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Kai smiles and takes her hand as they walk. He waits with ehr also nervous. "I wonder how it will turn out?"

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Akira Mikatora

User Image

Sui sighs, "I know, but dotn get arrogant. I was once in your shoes you know."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff