Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sadly the Pokemon Fusion RP by xXxCosplay_CrazyxXx had to close down, but its time for a new Generation to bring it back. The Older Generation of the School for Pokemon Fusions came to a close, now 10 years later things are picking up again, there is a new outbreak in Fusions. The original Headmaster Selena retired and a new Head Master has opened the school once more. The students are kept safe by the teachers, but there are Hunters of these fusions who want to use them to find a cure, or even more power and more allies. Which side will you pick?
~Rules~

1. No God-modding please. I am in Power here and also respect my advisors
2. PM me your profile with the title 'Pokemon Fusions'
3. Swearing is allowed, just don't over do it, and romance is Ok.
4. PG-13, No cybering, if you need to then do a time skip.
5. Follow Gaia's ToS. I don't want to close this down.
6. Don't care what gender romance it is, just keep it PG-13.
7. You can have up to 4 RPC's here, just try to keep them all active. More if you have a good reason.
8. You can post as many times as you can, but no double posting unless its OOC. I know some of you can't be online all the time. Just don't leave someone hanging unless you will be back on the next day or later.
9. For OOC, use ((this)). For speaking, use "this". For thoughts, use 'this'.
10. Add a ninja to tell me you have read the Rules.
11. Posts must be at least 2 sentences long.
12. Age Maximum for Students is 18
13. Students can not have children, it would not work.

Advisors
MoonNekoJr.
Hug The Pug
xXxCosplay_CrazyxXx

Updates
Character limit now at 4
Rules 12 and 13 added

Banned List:
~Character Profile~
Gaia Name:
Name:
Occupation: (Staff ( plus what position ), Fusion Hunter or Student.)
Pokemon Fused With: (Include a picture if you like.)
Bio:
Appearance: (Anime picture of you fused with your Pokemon.)
Special Powers etc.: (Like the Pokemon you fused with's moves etc.)
Dorm Room: (I choose this, but you can ask for one and I will think about it.)(Fusion hunters live at the Hunter HQ, unless you are a spy, if you are, please specify.)
~Dorms~
((3 in each room. Both genders are in each. But you can move dorm if you ask me.))
Dorm 1: Axel Akiruu, Miki Hatsuke, Celestine (Cel) Kimimara ( Dorm 1 Full )
Dorm 2: Zachary James Taylor, Aphra Shougeki, Shin ( Dorm 2 Full )
Dorm 3: Alexander Nicholas Lebedev, Riku Hayashi, Stark Night ( Dorm 3 Full )
Dorm 4: Renji Hibana, Amanda Akiruu, Aiko "Ai" ( Dorm 4 Full )
Dorm 5: Kotono, Deo
Dorm 6: Chise "Pyra" Nishi, David Cedar, Kyo Kakinsco ( Dorm 6 Full )
Dorm 7: Duo Akaboshi, Vladimir, Rosalyn Flowers ( Dorm 7 Full )
Dorm 8: Kai Idari, Night Tina, Ike Takeo ( Dorm 8 Full )
Dorm 9: Draco, Mizu
Dorm 10: Matthew Reindo, Jane Grandloop, Sean Grandloop ( Dorm 10 Full )
Dorm 11: Asura, Jiro
Dorm 12:
Dorm 13: Chaos, Alicia R. Doyle, Claire ( Dorm 13 Full )
Dorm 14:
Dorm 15: Leona Gheringer

~Staff Dorms~
((Staff get a room each, unless they are a couple, married etc.))
Staff Dorm 1: Shikon Shinzui, Annabell Tasb
Staff Dorm 2: Juliet Frost
Staff Dorm 3:
Staff Dorm 4: Bastiano Tasb
Staff Dorm 5: Shinkan Hitobito
Staff Dorm 6
Staff Dorm 7:
Staff Dorm 8:
Staff Dorm 9:
Staff Dorm 10:

~Fusion Hunter HQ~
((Room each, unless they are partners.))
HQ Room 1: Spirit
HQ Room 2: Night Tina ( Currenlyt transfered to school )
HQ Room 3: Ana Naikou ( transfered to school )
HQ Room 4: Karochi
HQ Room 5: Dark
HQ Room 6:
HQ Room 7:
HQ Room 8:
HQ Room 9:
HQ Room 10:
~Accepted Profiles - Students~

Gaia Name: Ryuuho-Akiruu
Name: Axel Akiruu
Height: 5ft 9
Pokemon Fused With: Arcanine
Bio: Axel was fused at a young age with his growlithe. He came across a fire stone and evolved. He heard of the school and followed many others there. He is a calm guy but has a fiery attitude when needed.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Arcanine's attacks and some TMs.
Dorm Room: Dorm 1

Name: Renji Hibana
Height: 5 ft 10
Pokemon fused with: Luxray
Bio: Renji was the funny guy in his group of friends. He had a serious side too, plus a bit of an attitude. His Shinx was his father's before it was passed down. His father could never get it to evolve, but Renji easilly evolved it to Luxray. He was fused on a training trip to a far off town.
Appeance:
User Image
Special Powers Ect: Luxray's moves.
Dorm Room: Dorm 4

Gaia Name: AkatsukiNekoJr
Name: Miki Hatsuke
Height: 5 ft 2
Pokemon fused with: Glaceon
Bio: When Miki was 10, she left the home to become a trainer. She didn't have any luck for a long time at finding any Pokemon. One day it started raining hard, and she had to wait it out in a cave, where she found a tiny Eevee. After the rain she left and the Eevee followed her around, and eventually became her first and only Pokemon, before the two became fused together. Shortly afterwards, she joined the school. She recently evolved into a Glaceon.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Most Glaceon's attacks and a few TMs.
Dorm room: Dorm 1

Gaia Name:Hug the Pug
Name: Celestine (Cel) Kimimara
Pokemon Fused With: Celebi
Bio: Cel was fused one random day when he was "Conviniently" next to Celebi. Most of the time he has control, but when Celebi wants to time travel, it takes control and warps
Appearance: User Image
Special Powers etc.: Celebi's powers and moves
Dorm Room: Dorm 1

Gaia Name: The_carrot_cake
Name: zachary James Taylor
Height: 6 ft 0
Pokemon Fused With: houndoom
Bio: Zach was fused recently at the age of 18 and doesn't know a thing of what happened before he was fused and went to the school for help.
Special Powers etc.: Houndooms attacks plus a few TM's
Dorm Room: Dorm 2

Name: Alexander Nicholas Lebedev
Height: 5 ft 7
Pokemon Fused With: Zangoose
Bio: After he grew up his parents never liked him and after he was fused with a Zangoose which was his best friend they hated him even more. He ran to the school so he could stay with others fused with pokemon. His friends after and everyone normal hated him.
Special Powers etc.: Zangoose's attacks plus a couple of TM'S
Dorm Room: Dorm 3

Gaia Name: Josh_Mohler
Name: Jiro
Height: 3 ft 0
Bio: Samuel is a born fusion, his mother being one of those affected by the first outbreak. He doesn't have much a past and he is very shy, but once he gets to know you he will be loyal forever.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Growl, Destiny Bond, Confusion, Can sense other's emotions, his ability is Trace
Dorm Room: Dorm 11

Gaia Name: Josh_Mohler
Name: Chise "Pyra" Nishi
Height: 5' 0"
Pokemon Fused With: Combusken
Bio: Pyra is from one of the original strands being fuzed at the age of 2, 11 years ago. She was fused with a torchic and ran away from home. The old hunter leader had found her covering in a hollowed charred tree, her blasting fire at him as he drew near. She soon was adopted by him and learned how to be a hunter first hand, now she's second in command and one of the most upbeat hunters.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: All of Torchic's and Combusken's moves, uses fire type moves more than fighting
Dorm Room: Dorm 6

Gaia Name:Gamebrain25
Name: David Cedar
Height: 5'7"
Pokemon Fused With: Venonat
Bio: Ironically, David was actually afraid of poison-type Pokémon. So you can imagine how he felt when he woke up one morning fused together with his friend's Venonat. He's rather nerdy and gets extremely embarrassed in perverted situations.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Moves: Confusion, Signal Beam, Disable, PoisonPowder Ability: CompoundEyes - With his glasses on, his accuracy is raised by 30 percent.

Gaia Name: x Kenshi Uchiha x
Name: Kyo Kakinsco
Height: 5'5
Pokemon Fused With: Mightyena
Bio: Kyo had been fused when she was only 13, 2 years ago. She was sent to this school by her parents, who wanted to be away from their daughter, because they now classify her as 'weird'. Before she was fused, her only friend was a Mightyena. It wasn't their intention to be fused, but it just randomly happened.
Special Powers etc.: Hyper beam, Giga Impact, dark Pulse, theif

Gaia Name: PheonixDragon77
Name: Duo Akaboshi
Height: 6 ft 3
Pokemon Fused With:Lucario
Bio:His father died when he was only 2 and grew up with his mom most of his life. He fused with a lucario at the age of 7 and was always picked on because of him being fused with a pokemon., at age 13 he was chased by hunters who wanted to study him but he ran away from them only to have his mom give up her life to safe his. Now he tries to learn the full extent of his fused form in order to get revenge on the hunters.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Power:Most of lucarios attacks and a few TMs
Dorm Room: Dorm 7

Gaia Name: II_Mr Skully_II
Name: Vladimir
Height: 6'6"
Pokemon Fused With: Charizard
Bio: Vladimir used to be a trainer with goals. then one minute he was battling a charizard then the next he WAS a charizard. He looks more like a charizard than most fusions would he considers himself a freak.
He still retains all intellegence and memoreies of his past. but also the charizard he fused with. he is shy of his appearence so he wears a hooded cloak to conceal himself
Special Powers etc.: All of charizards possible moves including blast burn. a couple of useful tms and hms (cut, fly, mega punch/kick etc)

Gaia Name: Despair_Rommelyn
Name: Rosalyn Flowers
Height: 5'3
Pokemon Fused With: User Image
Bio: Rosalyn was at first a typical trainer, her first Pokemon was her mother's Roselia. They bonded pretty quickly while on their journey, but one day she got seriously hurt and couldn't move any where, her pokemon best friend Roselia shed some tears, and before Rosalyn knew it she blacked out. When she came too Rosalyn had noticed her hair colored had changed from her normal black, and so did her eyes.
Special Powers etc: Roselia's moves, her favorite moves are Magical leaf and Grass whistle.

Gaia Name: Distant_Dreamz
Name: Kai Idari
Height: 6'1
Pokemon Fused With: Darkrai
Bio: Kai started off as a lonely guy who really didn't have anyone to talk to. His parents left him at an orphanage, kids at school always picked on him for getting good grades, THE WORKS. He had always dreamt of becoming a trainer himself so he set himself on a journey to a city that was known notoriously for their reputation of having high standard schools. Sadly one day while passing through another city, that was practically in hiding. He was attacked...by the one and only Darkrai. Kai didn't know that Darkrai had been terrorizing the people in that city, but it was already late for him. Kai had woken up in the outskirts of the city while being drenched by the cold rain above him. He looked at himself in the puddle near him and found himself to be way different than he used to be. But Rosalyn found him and cared for him till he was actually better. Him and Rosalyn have been best-friends ever since that day.
Special Powers etc.:Shadow Ball, Nightmare, Dream Eater and such
Dorm Room: Dorm 8

Gaia Name: labsol
Name: Night Tina
Height: 5 foot 6
Pokemon Fused With: Giratina
Bio: Night was a very sensitive girl. She was at her home town of Veilstone, when some other girls began being mean to her. Night was so sad, that she began running away, down Route 214 and Spring Path. When she was done running, she was lost in Turnback Cave. She only got more lost, until she eventually found a giant monster, Giratina. The pokemon slowly got closer, but before it could attack, a beam fused them together. She became a freak, and kept running away until she found the Hunters.
Appearance: Night Tina
Special Powers etc.:She can turn into Origin Forme, but this is incredibly exhausting. Also, all of Giratina's attacks.
Dorm Room: Dorm 8

Gaia Name: lord master draco
Name: jack draco, people call him draco
Height: 4'6'
Pokemon Fused With: dialga
Bio: jack and mizu are great kids, they just happended to end up here after their parents died. THEY WERE FREAKING OUT SO MUCH.... they fused with the two strogngest in sinnoh. they hope to control this power.... as the legendary twins!!
Special Powers etc.: all dialga moves
Dorm Room: Dorm 9

Gaia Name: lord master draco
Name: mizunia draco, people call her mizu
Height: 4'6'
Pokemon Fused With: palkia
Bio: jack and mizu are great kids, they just happended to end up here after their parents died. THEY WERE FREAKING OUT SO MUCH.... they fused with the two strogngest in sinnoh. they hope to control this power.... as the legendary twins!!

Special Powers etc.: all palkia attacks
Dorm Room: dorm 9

Gaia Name: R o l i o
Name: Shin
Height: 6 Ft 1
Pokemon Fused With: Shiny Shinx
Bio: I lived by myself with my first two pokemon, a Luxray and a Shinx. I visit my parents who are in Johto a lot. Though, I live in the Hoenn Region, but ride by bike. I want a Swellow so bad! My legs hurt from peddling so much. I fused with my Luxray and Shinx at the age of ten, I was freaked out that I was blue or anything but gold! Me and My Shinx have been on a journey to be the best trainer with the help of my Serious Luxray.
Special Powers etc.: Same Powers as Luxray and Shinx
Dorm Room: 2

Gaia Name: Ryuichi Masachika
Name: Chaos
Height: 5'11
Pokemon Fused With:Mewtwo
Bio:
After Project Mewtwo was a failure do to the inability to control mewtwos massive power. Another group of scientist finds the data of the old project and reopens it. But not wanting to share the fate of the last scientist, they come up with an idea to fuse some dna they found from the mewtwo into a human infant..... Choas was born. They thought it would be much easier to control than a full grown pokemon. Years go by and they train Choas to be the ultimate fighting machine, his power far surpass what they had thought. The people who created him begun to fear him and thought it would be for the safety of themselves to Shut down project Mewtwo and put choas in hibernation. Choas quickly learned the and grew enraged destroying everything sight
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Mewtwo's moves and levitation
Dorm Room: Dorm 13

Name: Amanda Akiruu
Height: 5 ft 0
Pokemon Fused With: Gabite
Bio: Amanda is a born fusion. She is the daughter of Ryuuho and Aria Akiruu, 2 of the teachers from the school who retired a few years back. She was raised outside of the school and recently came to learn.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Gabites attacks and some TMs

Gaia Name: Mikey the bum
Name: Kotone
Height: 5 ft 0
Pokemon Fused With: Whismur
Bio: Kotone was born in a rich familly and lived a decent life. She watched other people suffer which made her outraged. She loved to battle with her pokemon which she only had her Whismur because she had no time to catch anymore. One day she was fused with her Whismur and ran away feeling left out. Kotone is some what blind in her left eye. and has trouble hearing from time to time.
Appearance: Kotone
Special Powers etc.: Whismurs moves and 1 Tm
Dorm Room: Dorm 5

Gaia Name: XxThe_Real_Darth_RevanxX
Name: Asura
Height: 6 ft 2
Pokemon Fused With: Carvanha
Bio: Asura was fused with his carvanha when in his swimming competition. Carvanha was his only pokemon, him and Asura were nearly inseperable now there stuck together.
Special Powers etc.: All of carvhanas attacks
Dorm Room: Dorm 11

Gaia Name: Neko Angy
Name: Alicia R. Doyle
Height: 5´1
Pokemon Fused With: Flygon
Bio: Alicia fused with at the age of ten years old,Flygon was her first pokemon once of her mother. Her parents abandoned her and she was almost left alone, with only flygon by her side. Alicia ran to the Academy, searching for a place to stay and to discover why and how that happened.
Appearance: Alicia
Special Powers etc.: Dragonbreath, Hyper beam, Faint attack and Fury cutter.
Dorm Room: Dorm 13

Gaia Name: zerodeoxys
Name: Claire
Height:5'3''
Pokemon Fused With: Mismagius
Bio: She is a born fussion. She spent the first part of her life in the distorted world with her father and mother. She was ten when they left the distorted world. Wile 20 years had passed for her parents only 4 had passed in the home world. She takes on some of the traits of her father,those being she likes to scaring the living daylights out of people and a quick reaction time. From her mother she got a short temper and the ability to feel others emotions. When they did get back her parents home schooled her for a wile before finding out that the school they had gone to was still standing. They sent her there telling her she'll have as good a time as they did,they also warned her of the dangers. Before she left her father gave her his sword. She hasn't gotten much use out of it yet.
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/231/d/7/PKMN_Gijinka___Mismagius_by_reka_chan.png
Special Powers etc.: scary face, shadow strike, fallen will, heart stopper(not a kill move,it's worse than nightmare). can feel others emotions
Dorm Room: 13

Gaia Name: Deidei-of-Akatsuki2
Name: Aphra Shougeki
Height: 5'3
Pokemon Fused With: Raichu
Bio: Aphra began her journey like anyone else, at age 10. Raichu was her first pokemon, starting as a Pichu and making it's way on to Raichu. She is always shy, but will talk if talked to. She was fused on her way home for a visit.
Special Powers etc.: Same as Raichu's, plus a few TMs
Dorm Room: Dorm 2

Gaia Name: Rikumaru1000
Name: Riku Hayashi
Height: 5 ft 11
Pokemon Fused With: Umbreon
Bio: When Riku turned into his poke'mon, his family left him on the streets. He finally found the School and was accepted
Special Powers etc.: Can see in the dark, teleport, shoot dark blasts of energy from his hands.

Gaia Name: xOo-Souji-oOx
Name: Ike Takeo
Height: 5" 10
Pokemon Fused With: Staraptor
Bio: Ike was always with a pokemon he trusted, like his staraptor. One day, he as flying his staraptor to his home, when he saw a flash of light, and before he knew it, he was flying himself. He had always been ridiculed from that moment on, so he decided to come here for a while.
Special Powers etc.: Wing Attack, Close Combat, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace
Dorm Room: dorm 8

Gaia Name:Sonia the beautiful
Name: Deo
Height:5 ft 7
Pokemon Fused With: Deoxys(May sometimes change form)
Bio: Deo was outside one day looking at a comet. It went straight towards her but missed. When she stepped inside the comet, a red substance covered her body.
Appearance:User Image
Special Powers etc.: Psycho boost,Zap cannon,Iron defense,Extremespeed.
Dorm Room: Dorm 5

Gaia Name: st96ss
Name: Stark Night
Height:5'6
Pokemon Fused With: darkrai
Bio:He saw a darkrai when he was six and always dreamt of catching one. He studied darkrai for the next 9 years and then found it with hope of catching it he fused with darkrai and became a hybred of human and darkrai. He loves his new form and hopes it never ends.
Special Powers etc.: Dark pulse, hypnosis, dream eater, and hyper beam

Gaia Name: SanXForte
Name: Aiko "Ai"
Height: 5"2'
Pokemon Fused With: Jigglypuff
Bio: Aiko had always dreamed of becoming a singer, and her wish came true after she had been fused with her friend Jigglypuff.
Appearance: Aiko
Special Powers etc.: TMs and original moves

Gaia Name: Drayo10.
Name: Matthew Reindo. Nickname is Mat.
Height: 4 feet, 8 inches.
Pokemon Fused With: Togetic.
Bio: Matthew was a natural born gijinka. He inherited the genes from his mother alone, though, and was born part togepi. His mother died when he was young, and his father highly disapproved of Mat being part pokemon. His father was a scientist who was working on a "cure" of sorts for being a gijinka, and was willing to test it out on his son. However, when he tried to use the cure on Mat, things went horribly wrong, and Mat's DNA structure became unstable. In Mat's final moments, his father apologized for everything.... And said just how blessed he was to have Mat for a son. At the sound of this reaching his ears, Mat became a joyous as anyone could ever be, and evolved, saving his own life.
Appearance: Matthew Reindo.
Special Powers etc.: Hyper beam, Swift, Air Cutter, Tailwind, and flight.
Dorm Room: Dorm 10

Gaia Name: Soriku the ookami
Name: Leona Gheringer
Height: 5 ft 7 in
Pokemon Fused With: Zorua
Bio: Leona was born with some strange qualities, and she isnt entirely sure how she came about. As far as she can remember she was in a foster home the whole of her life. When she was 16 her foster family was tired of her, so they sent to this school to get her out of their hair.
Appearance: (I'm working on this, it will be sent and hopefully up soon.)
Special Powers etc.: um...Im just saying crunch, bite, faint attack, and torment until the actual pokemon moves come out, then I will change it to match.
Dorm Room: 15

Gaia Name: Drayo10.
Name: Jane and Sean Grandloop.
Height: 5 feet, 5 inches, 5 feet, 7 inches.
Pokemon Fused With: Typhlosions.
Bio: Jane and Sean were humans at first. They were brother and sister, given the nickname of "Typhlosion twins" at how they both trained and raised said fire type, and how much they loved them. Though, they aren't really twins, it's a common mistake. They were best friends with Mat, and were in a band with the Togetic. They're trying to forget how they became gijinkas, as it had something to do with getting mixed up in an experiment and being fused with their favorite pokemon. They heard about the school, and figuring that Mat might be there as well, they went there and signed up for it.
Appearance:
Jane
User Image

Sean
User Image

Special Powers etc.: Jane can use flame wheel, flamethrower, strength, and Fire blast. Sean can use Flamethrower, fire punch, smokescreen, and blast burn.
Dorm Room: Dorm 10
~Head Master~
Name: Shikon Shinzui
Height: 5ft 11
Pokemon Fused With: Typhlosion
Bio: Axel was fused when 16. He heard about the school and joined it as a teacher a few years later. When the original Head Master retired he took over. Now he watches over the students like they are his own family.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Typhlosion's attacks and a few TMs
Dorm Room: Staff Dorm 1

~Accepted Profiles - Staff~

Name: Juliet Frost
Height: 5 ft 4
Pokemon Fused With: Delibird
Bio: Fused at the age of 8 and went to the school and became a staff member to hhelp the students.
[/img]Also look like this
Special Powers etc.: Delibirds attacks plus TM'S
Dorm Room: Staff Dorm 2

Gaia Name:hug the pug
Name: Annabell Tasb
Height: 5ft 1
Occupation: Staff: Music Teacher (teaches guitar, piano, choir, ect)
Pokemon Fused With:Chatot
Bio: Annabell was born into a music loving family. She was fused with the family pet, a chatot. she loves to sing, at all tomes of the day, even at night
Special Powers etc.: All of chatot's moves
Dorm Room: Staff Dorm 1

Gaia Name:Hug the Pug
Name:Bastiano Tasb
Height: 6.11
Pokemon Fused With: Honchcrow
Bio: Bastiano (Bash for short) is Annabell's older brother. He is surprisingly carefree but is serious when it cones to treating patients
Special Powers etc.: Honchkrows move, plus medical knowledgs
Dorm Room: Staff Dorm 4

User ImageGaia Name: xXxCosplay_CrazyxXx
Name: Shinkan Hitobito
Height: 6ft
Occupation: Fusion Hunter Undercover as a Physical Education Teacher
Pokemon Fused With: Zoroark
Bio: Shinkan grew up a very abnormal life. Having a father in a mafia sort of group was not the best positive influence a young child could be brought up with. His childhood and teen years consisted of being led and following his father while he did the usual business he did, which was threatening people for money, collecting that money and if that was not fulfilled, the person who did not pay was, as his father would call it, sent to 'sleep with the fishes,' if you catch my drift. Because of this life, Shinkan grew up to be a rule-breaking, violent teen with no respect for anyone except his fellow gang members. In this gang, fights would always erupt between others, ending with the authorities breaking it up by their sight scattering the violent gang members. And it was around this time Shinkan was fused.

After yet another brawl and scatter with his gang members, he had made his escape into an empty alleyway until the heat was off. And at that moment of silence within that alley, a large shadow appeared from within one of the large garbage cans, the shadow turning out to be a wild Zoroark, one of those newer Pokemon which had begun to be found. They both found themselves having a stare-down until suddenly, a bright light blinded them both. Shinkan awoke soon after with the Zoroark not in sight, and as he turned to walk home, he realized his nails had become longer, along with his hair. His shoes were destroyed, lying on the ground nearby and as a replacement, clawed feet were there. And at that moment, Shinkan realized he had become one with the Zoroark.

He had abandoned his like to one on the streets, using his claws to gain food and to gain other things necessary, like money. But one day, his luck changed. He had heard on a television he was passing that other humans had become like he was now. A freak. A monster, and some other unkind words. He'd also heard in rumors of people called Fusion Hunters, a smile coming to his face as he thought of that. It sounded like a blissful life, capturing others like him. So as soon as he found the headquarters after much searching and rumor following, he instantly signed up, and currently he is positioned at the fusion school, ready to catch some prey.
Special Powers etc.: Shinkan does have a few moves of Zoroark, along with its ability, Illusion, but being a slight masochist, he may 'accidentally' be hit by some dangerous moves, but he uses his agility and flexibility make make sure the attacks do not hit any vital areas. He decides to use his brains and brute force to win, instead of attacks. He may also flirt his way out of a battle, be it male or female. Yep, he's bisexual, people, and he has no age limit~!
Dorm Room: Staff Dorm 5
~Accepted Profiles - Fusion Hunters~

Gaia Name: sylverstriker
Name: Spirit
Height: 5'9
Pokemon Fused With: Mesprit
Bio: After his mother died, Spirit left his siblings to seek revenge. He found the hunter base and live a quiet life until he took over as the boss
Appearance: X
Special Powers etc.: a variety of moves, however, his specialty is fire
Dorm Room: HQ Dorm 1

Gaia Name: labsol
Name: Night Tina
Height: 5 foot 6
Pokemon Fused With: Giratina
Bio: Night was a very sensitive girl. She was at her home town of Veilstone, when some other girls began being mean to her. Night was so sad, that she began running away, down Route 214 and Spring Path. When she was done running, she was lost in Turnback Cave. She only got more lost, until she eventually found a giant monster, Giratina. The pokemon slowly got closer, but before it could attack, a beam fused them together. She became a freak, and kept running away until she found the Hunters.
Appearance: Night Tina
Special Powers etc.:She can turn into Origin Forme, but this is incredibly exhausting. Also, all of Giratina's attacks.
Dorm Room: HQ Room 2

Gaia Name: Kankarochi
Name: Karochi
Height: 5 ft 11
Pokemon Fused With: Aggron
Bio: Karochi was happy when he was younger, until he got abandoned by his family and freinds. After that day he stole alot and found Aron in a storeroom, he picked up Aron and ran away from town. Since then he trained with his Aron who later evolved into an Aggron, but in the evolving process Karochi jumped in trying to save Aron thinking something was wrong with him, and then he was fused with him.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers etc.: Aggrons moves
HQ Room: 4

Gaia Name: zerodeoxys
Name: dark
Pokemon Fused With:duskull(would've done dusklops but couldn't find a good one)
Bio:the way he got fused was he attacked a drunk man who was poking at him when the beam hit,the human has no control cause dark has a strong will,the person can be considered dead. He has been gone for years and no one remembers him,he is one of the few original fusion hunters. His right hand is mechanical.
Appearance:User Image
Special Powers etc.: shadow fury, black rain, midnight cover, reaper slash
Dorm Room: Hunter HQ Room 5
Now Accepting and Open, let the posts begin.
Shikon sat at his Desk. He looked around his office. "Well its about time for students to arrive."

Axel looked around the halls of the school. He carried his bag into the Head Master's office. "Hello sir, im here to find out my dorm assignment, the name is Axel Akiruu."

Shameless Trash

Cel raced through the streets of Eterna. An angry mob was chasing her. She screamed out loud. Then Celebi took over. Cel was unwillingly transoprted to Eterna. Celebi then re-teleported with a beam of light next to Mt. Coronet. Celebi trhen let the beam hit a man with his Shimy Ninetales.
Shikon looked through some papers. "Ah here it is Akiruu. Looks good, your in Dorm 1."

Axel nodded. "Alright. Thank you Sir." He left the room and went towards his dorm.

Shameless Trash

Cel could only watch as the man fell unconsious. She was teleported to later on in the month were the man was waking up to see a beautiful young nurse looking down on him. Cel tried to scream, but Ebi (What he called his fusion somethimes) had itself hidden. Cel and Ebi were once again teleported to next year, where the man and the nurse, now his wife, were looking down on a read headed vulpix fusion. " What shall we name her?" The woman asked. The man said something, which Cel+Ebi couldnt hear. then the woman spoke. "Willow. That's a nice name."
Miki walks up to the office holding her backpack close. She looks in through the door hesitantly.
"Um...hi...can...can I come in...?"
Axel went into his dorm. He put his things down and sat on his bed.

Shikon looked at the girl. "Yes, come on in."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces