8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

- Pokemon Professor -
Kentaro Maple

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"And when I saw her death, I realized there was no greater evil than that which is born by witnessing someone you love die before you, and I realized to what lengths men could perform evil."
-Kentaro Maple-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Time had passed by about an hour and the Professor took sharp notice to the new member of Sawyers group, Nidoran. His eyes narrowed, briefly remembering a member of her ilk what trampled his dear friend, Artemis. He regained his composure when he noticed the sun had begun to set and that everyone had meant to make camp here. Camp might seem like a good idea, but it was highly dangerous given the circumstances. After all, even his once pristine white lab coat was now filthy with dirt and torn edges. He took quick note of the surroundings, there was a nearby stream just deep enough to fish in. It was one of those unexpectantly deep streams for it's size and you couldn't quite see the bottom. Were they planning to fish? How long exactly did they plan on staying here? Gathering food beyond berries was a dangerous task and sometimes that would even be too great a risk since many Pokemon ate berries as well. It didn't take him long to seek out Aiden, who seemed to be orchestrating the idea of camping and fishing here.

When the Professor walked up behind her from the shadows of tree-cover; he didn't seem to be in a pleasant mood. His stride as he walked by the others and straight to Aiden was rigid and rushed, "We're camping? For how long?" He asked hurriedly, "and that river? What exactly do you intend to catch...?" he said pointing directly at it without looking, he kept his scolding down to muffled noise outside the two in the conversation and Houndour who'd surely have to listen to it thanks to his acute sense of hearing. "Viridian is a stones throw away and I'm all for gathering food but, to camp near a water source in these times is assuredly a quick way into Dusknoir's company," he said, his voice obviously tense. "Honestly, don't you understand. We just passed a patch of Oran berries an hour ago and now we're at a water-source, I don't care what sickness a Pokemon has it will always need food and water and you just camped us out smack dab in the middle of an open forest!" He said as he raised his voice. He struggled to maintain his composure and he began to settle down although still visibly agitated. "Honestly, you just need to think. Everything has changed. A stream like that is just as much home for a Golduck with the virus as is my Lab for that Parasect we saw earlier today; which might I add you were lucky to escape from with your lives." He stressed, a very minute sliver of concern deep in his throat as he said it. It wasn't that he didn't care of course, but with the stress the Virus brought upon him and the stress of recently losing the closest thing to a cure there was he just couldn't stand seeing stupid mistakes occur. Stupidity got you killed. He caught his own tongue though, perhaps too late as he'd realized he'd shown a bit of his old colors in being concerned for the lot. "Whatever, just do what you want," he pouted, turning on his heel so sharply as he walked away that his coat flicked as if to snap at her. His direction was towards the stream, presumably he went there to stand guard because once he got there he released a very dignified looking Pokemon. Most of it was Jet Black and trimmed with a Metallic Blue sheen which tended to form a blade wherever it covered. On it's turned away face, a grand yellow like appendage shot from the top portion of a beak that looked like an Emperors Crown. It was Poseidon, one of Maples most trained Pokemon.

"Do you know what it's like to have your pokemon die?"

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden E.Silva

ɱoodTense
Ⱦhe sϵxiɇst paяts of myßody . . .

ρokemonHoundour
. . . are my bяain, ʂpine, and ʛuts

ɡoal Viridian city

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

There wasn't much dry wood that Aiden had gathered. One armful wasn't going to be enough to cook and there wasn't much she could do as she wasn't going to stray too far from the campsite. Aiden hugged the splitter prone pile to her chest while she dug her heel into the soft dirt, marking the ground where she wanted the fire. Sawyer had already gathered rocks which would be used to keep the fire under control when they actually set it up. "Make a pit here, Houndour." Surprisingly Houndour didn't so much as make a face when he went to work making the pit. Dull claws made short work of the dirt and gravel as Houndour worked on making a decent circle for the firepit. Having done this once before he knew he should make a relatively shallow mark in the ground. Once that was done Aiden dropped what she managed to gather into the pit and began setting the rocks in place when Maple walked on over. Aiden exhaled through her teeth, her way of warning the professor to tread lightly. Something he completely chose to ignore. Aiden was crouched over her rock pile trying not to crush her fingers placing them around the pit while Maple began playing ask twenty questions. To which Aiden answered in rapid succession in which they were fired. "Yes." Question two: "Just tonight." Three: "Fish." Crunch. Aiden held in a swear behind clenched teeth as her finger ended up caught between two rocks, the result of careless placement. The previous answers that sounded like replies to a drill sergeant stopped when Aiden shoved the back of her middle finger to her lips. Aiden was forced to listen to Maple's concerns as she sat back on her heels and nursed her finger. Cramped legs managed to stand upright, albiet in a wobbly process, allowing Aiden to stand at full height. "Listen for a moment and there he went walking away "without you turning your back on me" Aiden promptly followed after the man without a second thought, Houndour hot on her heels after using Ember to start the fire.
"Stone's throw away or not, I am not taking this group through these woods in the dark." Her voice was even, authoritive, but not condescending. She wanted to get her reasoning for camping across without a wall of hate, apathy, or differences getting in the way. "I don't want to carry around the guilt of accidentally losing any of these kids in the dark. Do you think that if one of them gets lost the others will point it out? I can ********' see it now, some pokemon dragging away the kids who hang back from the others, and no one even notices it. If we get lost in the dark or end up separated it'll just be one problem after another." Aiden stopped spewing out the horrible things that could happen. And they COULD happen. The horror stories of war that Lt.Surge told her...she memorized all of them. Aiden watched the Professor release a pokemon Aiden recognized as an Empoleon, taking a moment to admire the pride this creature clearly held. Aiden had a soft spot for pokemon that held their pride with dignity and not arrogance. "I get it...you're used to traveling on your own. Just you and your pokemon..." Her tone of voice softened, eyes glancing to the Houndour who took to drinking from the stream. "If the group were smaller to just three people I would push on to Viridian without a second thought. However" A thumb was jabbed back towards the camp site where the small fire from the Ember attack gradually grew. "that girl with the Cubchoo has been traveling from Unova for god only knows how many weeks. No supplies, no food, she's probably exhausted. I need to take everyone in this ******** into account and right now camping is the best choice." Awkwardly, Aiden gripped her bloody sleeve with her good hand, nails threatening to tear the fabric further. "Making decisions while everything is messed up like this is going to be hard. Any course of actions is going to be dangerous from what I can see, so I'm making the one that best suits us as a whole group. I'm not oblivious to the dangers of staying here tonight, but for the love of Mew..." Her eyes hardened back into their normal steel gaze, her hand now relaxing away from her sleeve. "if you do not plan on taking full responsibility of this group do not criticize my judgement. Besides...this is a good way for everyone to get to know each other. Maybe they'll actually give a damn about each other after tonight." She ranted a bit too much...even for her. It was hard, trying to be stern with someone but show that you care about them at the same time. Tough love was an art she hadn't mastered. Far from it, actually. Her father had been strict with her but somehow he managed to show he loved his children even if he didn't smile. Ugh, okay, she was going to go fishing now. "Anyway, I'm going to go fishing, see if I can't get enough for everybody." With that Aiden offered a small but rare smile, unsure of how to tell Maple Believe it or not but I do give a ******** about everyone here. Houndour turned away from the stream to follow Aiden back to camp where she began making a homemade fishing rod.

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like
To sing blues

User Image

xx Following this group wasn't so bad, though you would never hear Sawyer admit it. The only positive thing that he'd admit to was the little Nidoran that had taken to following him around everywhere. He'd be lying to himself if he thought she wasn't a cute little thing. So Sawyer let her follow him around after Aiden gave him rock and drywood duty; seriously why couldn't she have him go fishing for ******** sake? The trip to the riverbed and back was uneventful, save for the Krabby Sawyer unceremoniously scooped up with his boot and tossed into the river. The rocks were deemed acceptable and dumped into a pile to be ignored while he headed off into the woods. The Nidoran followed him there, too, picking up sticks in her mouth when she noticed Sawyer gathering wood. Said stick would proudly be presented to Sawyer, who made a show of examining it like it might not be what he's looking for. When finally adding the stick to the pile in his arms the Nidoran would say her name in delight and dash off to find another one. After five minutes Sawyer would intentionally skip over branches and the like so the Nidoran would pick them up and show him what he missed. Sawyer would act like he didn't see it, gratefully take the branches and continue. It gave the Nidoran something to do and truthfully Sawyer didn't want her wandering too far for reasons that are none of your damn business. He just enjoyed the company of the active, playful pokemon considering he didn't get a lot of energetic vibes from the Natu sitting on his shoulder. No, she wasn't the playful type and that was fine. Sawyer didn't enjoy her company any less but the Nidoran was a breath of fresh air. Nauty didn't seem to mind her, either, which was a plus when he decided to catch her.

It was a little difficult, accepting new pokemon into his care after the incident with Team Rocket. He thought about it over and over again. Would he be able to protect any new pokemon he took under his care? Or would they just be taken away, too? What if he got his old pokemon back, would they think he was trying to replace them? These questions festered in his brain, preventing him from catching new pokemon for the longest time. Recently he had come to terms with the fact that yes, he would need other pokemon for friends and to help him with his job and no, they would not be replacements. When he got all his pokemon back he would love them equally. He had gotten over the emotional barrier and was now ready to care for other pokemon. This Nidoran had already wormed her way into his heart in all her buck toothed glory so why not?

xx"I
                      'm calling you Lily-" A vicious shake of the head from the Nidoran made Sawyer stop and gasp. He wasn't really faking it, either. "No? Alright then." Sawyer began heading back to camp, tilting his head back to think of something suitable Ms fussy pants would like. "Casey?" More head shaking. Two more names were listed off, both casted aside without consideration. "Don't you think you're being a bit picky? What about Molly?" Sawyer stared down the Nidoran, daring her to shake her head no. Sure enough she did. [******** it, you're Molly." Head shaking turned to verbal complaining of chirps and squeals that died down the closer they got to camp. Upon his return Sawyer noted Aiden taking long branches and tying silk from an old Spinarak's web to it. Naturally Spinarak silk was strong, strong enough to trap small pokemon like Rattata in the web so it was the most ideal material to use as a fishing line. Seeing the firepit already made with a fire started, Sawyer carefully dropped half his pile in, setting the rest aside for later use. Molly hid behind Sawyer's leg while he worked, keeping an eye on the Houndour laying on the other side of the fire. He didn't seem interested in killing her, but that didn't stop her from sticking to Sawyer like glue. Which was a bad thing for him, seeing as the horn on her forehead had the tendency to jab into his calf once in awhile. After the third time of nearly poisoning the boy on accident, Molly was made to sit by the fire while Sawyer went and rolled over a couple of logs to use as benches. Once that was done and they were organized around the fire, Sawyer went over to Aiden, dropping an actual fishing rod into her lap. It was just a simple Good Rod that he usually carried around in the side pocket of his bag. Silph.Co made them easy to carry around as they could retract to a smaller size to be stored. Aiden blinked down in dissappointment as if she was actually having fun making her own fishing rod. She abondoned her project with a mumbled thanks before scooping up her pile of worms Houndour dug up for her and moved to the riverbed a foot from Maple. Sawyer quickly took note of the Empoleon and added it to the list of Maple's pokemon. He still had to wait until it was dark before he could go and meet Starr in her office. She was probably bored and waiting impatiently for midnight to come.

User Image

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Theadore Greco
                                                          #63B8FF
                                                          ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

xxΞ Company [ a group of strangers ]xxΞ Currently here at [ Route 1 - Forested area ] Ξ [ Outfit ]
                                                          xxΞ Thoughts [ "What now...?" ]xxΞ Feeling a bit [ frightened ] Ξ [ Theme ]

Seconds. There were only seconds to react. As they traversed just a bit further into the dim forest, Aiden began to speak with a demur tone. Thea could understand the aggravation in this, but was there really a need to voice it in such a whine? Before she could finish her sentence however blurring sights of a strange grey & black furred creature chasing down a blue hued, spiky, large earred one with incisors much like a Bidoof's bolted out of the bushes. It was letting off this high pitch squeal as it ran, dashing in between each person frantically, playing off its role all too well. The blonde was so sure she'd have to witness yet another death & though that certainly seemed like an inevitable thing now with this virus spreading like wildfire, it did not mean it was any less horrifying to her. Terrified of having to the watch creature be ravaged horribly, Thea dropped to a squatting position & covered her ears. Cautiously Cetic pressed against her following the two blazing figures with his coal colored eyes despite a few of the oran berries handed to Thea dropping & rolling off. Losing track of either of them would be considered a failure on his part to protect her, & that was not acceptable! Each time they even grew near, a soft growl emanated from the small bear as he dashed in between them & Thea refusing any sort of contact from either to get close. As swift as they the ran withal, it ended merely by the small rodent-like creature being swept up into the hands of a malign looking male among the group.

Immediate danger was was gone for the Nidoran, something Cetic didn't hesitate to prod Thea about in order to get her to stand & most likely run for what may come. Slowly after a few prods Thea relaxed enough to look around & notice a lone scrappy pokemon turning tail into the bushes only to hear what sounded like recruitments just beyond her sight. Again frightened of what could possibly happen the blonde scrambled to her feet, clutching the end of her shirt though there were lesser berries left as the stray ones were deserted in her frenetic jog back to the middle of the group. Though she was in the middle where protection was better suited, she couldn't shake off the trembling from worrying they'd still come after them. Or even her. But what she couldn't see & Cetic could, the Poochyena seemed to take a liking to the berries Thea left behind, therefore allowing the group to go quietly.

It felt like hours before walking came to a slow end, something from which Thea began to gather was where they were camping. Warily she did look to Cetic, unsure where to even go, or what to do but cringed once the word of them eating fish reached her ears. There was no way. No way she could look at the face of something once living & be okay eating it. It such a sickening thought. Sulking was the first thing she did before again turning to her pokemon partner with the only idea sufficed from looking at the few berries she currently had now. "I guess... we could gather more berries but... I don't know where to even look. What if their far away?" It wasn't just that either, she didn't know what berry was good, what ones were bad or what ones were just plain safe. Plus she had a poor sense of direction & if they wander too far they probably wouldn't be able to return. To her this forest looked all the same & it was hardly like she was brave or anything either. "Cubchoo!" No surprise the small bear held up his paws, raring to go even if he was still tired if it meant getting food his master could eat without any uneasiness or sadness. The squinted expression only made her feel worse though, knowing she was & had been depending so much on him. "Nevermind Cetic, I think these berries are just enough for us both..." Facading a weak smile, Thea turned to look over the busy group to spot the fire already lit & going as more wood was provided by the malign looking male. Next to it was the small rodent pokemon that had seemed to take a liking to the male, for whatever reason possible other than being rescued, which made Thea nervous about even approaching said fire if it meant she'd be awkwardly stuck with sharing it with the pokemon's apparent new trainer. Then again, standing where she was, so far from the spread out group, wasn't any better.

The idea of collecting more berries cast aside, she & Cetic cautiously approached the flames when a new thought came to mind. "I wonder what they'd taste like roasted." Spoken quietly she cocked her head at the flames in wonderment the closer they got, & only hesitated on sitting down once there realizing the idea of roasting the blue berries were out of question without a fresh branch to stick them on. A silent exchange, & both began munching away on the dry berries, an obvious exhaustion showing on both their faces from where they sat on a recently placed log. At this point... she just wanted to rest though her paranoia was going to be an obstacle yet again before that rest could be achieved. Life... it'd become nothing but a mess. What am I even doing here...? The disheartening thought was enough to make her weary eyes tear up, something Cetic was aware of, but helpless to end. Leaning against her was all he could muster in he own tired state. "Chooo..."

My whole world is changing, I don't know where to turn.
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't leave you waiting...

x
User Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x
xUser Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x

ooc
Uck, uck, uck, I hate. this. post. x n x

Dapper Hunter

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
                              User Image

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
      JUST A LACK OF BREATH AND THEN YOU'RE GONE.
      ████████████████x ██████x ██████████████
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      SEEMS ALMOST POINTLESS TO BREATHE THEN.

☆☆LUCCA GOLD

BITTERSWEET MEMORIES
      ↘↘ The Group XX↘↘ Forest Clearing XX↘↘ ... : Meh, might as well see what the problem is. XX↘↘ User Image

Following after the others was easy enough. It made him think of school, if only for a moment: nearly single file, one after the other, with not so much as a peep spoken. No, perhaps that made it different; school children would never be quite this silent. Lucca found himself following after the small blond, the one he'd been put into a group with. Whatever, he really could care less. It only mattered if some kind of problem arrived that they'd need to battle. Even then, it looked like it would all come down to the professor at this point in time. Fern may be much better, but he wasn't about to let her battle, and as for the Cubchoo, well, he figured it'd seen better days.

Trudging along the trail, a rustling in the bushes caught his attention. Snapping his attention towards the brush like an Arcanine on alert, he searched with gold eyes, narrowing onto the subtle movements. He was about to mention they had company when a Nidoran burst from the edges of the path, squealing in terror. Right on her heels was a Poocheyena, growling as it tried to catch up with its prey. Lucca watched with growing worry, unsure if he could manage watching a kill.It was a part of nature, true, but he didn't like it. He blinked down at the Nidoran when it stopped in front of him before running off, right into Sawyer's arms. The blonde looked back to the fellow male, giving him something of a smile before continuing on. The small Pokemon was safe; that was all he really cared about.

After what seemed like quite a while of walking, the group arrived at a small clearing. A stream was nearby, and already people were working to set up camp. Setting Fern down for the first time in hours, Lucca shook feeling into his arms, his gaze caught up on the stream. It was the perfect place to clean off, but... He looked over to where the others had begun to cluster around where a fire pit would soon be. He couldn't do it, nope. He'd just stay nasty and sticky until he could find somewhere private.

Looking down to the Charmander at his feet, she gave a little chirp, pushing at his leg. She wanted to help collect wood for the fire, it looked like. Fine, if she wanted to help out, he figured he'd lend a hand too. They made their way to the edge of the forest before actually breaching the wall of trees. Lucca wasn't particularly afraid to be alone at the current times. He'd traveled completely alone across the region to Pallet Town, along the way befriending Ghost-types who made journeying easier. Even now, he could hear the occasional Gastly wandering the darkness. If anything were to appear, he'd know who to call on.

Picking up twig after twig became mechanical, so much so that Lucca barely had need to pay attention. Fern had quite a few twigs of her own, though the blonde had forbade her from taking any more than she could handle. With a huff, Lucca bumped the pile of branches in his arms up a bit, deciding that was plenty enough. They'd go back later, if more wood was needed. It was as good of an excuse as any to get away from everyone anyway.

The male decided to walk towards the general direction of the stream, just to see how far it ran. He walked at an angle, making sure to always know which direction the camp was. After a bit the faint trickle of water over rocks caught his attention. Ah, yeah. Right there, the stream began to run low. He followed it along, pleased to find that he'd be able to wash up in privacy later. He couldn't now, not with his arms full of wood, but he'd be sure to visit the stream later. Upon arrival back at the camp's stream, Lucca found Aiden by the water, trying to get some fish for dinner it seemed. His eyes narrowed in irritation at the sight of her, and before he knew it, he'd picked up a branch from his pile and flung it in her general direction. He had no idea if it actually hit her, though he certainly hoped it had, despite how childish the entire thing was. But he'd turned away back to the pleasantly large fire, and upon dumping the pile of branches next to the heat, settled himself down. The fire made his entire body tense up, adrenaline pushing through his veins, but he fought it back, stubbornly staying where he was. He caught his head in his hands, staring blindly at the flickering flames. Fern had dropped her own small collection with Lucca's, and now sat next to him, carefully creeping through the small pack he'd been carrying with him. Not much was in it; no food, no water, nothing but a notebook, pencil, and blanket. She wondered how he'd managed to travel with so little, and decide to ask.

"Char, char charmander?" the Fire-type asked with a c**k of her head, her green eyes wide with curiosity. It seemed curious to her, that he'd need so little to stay alive. Now that she though about it, though, he was rather thin. Not completely unhealthily so, but in a way that suggested he hadn't been eating a proper diet in a while.

Gold eyes stayed locked on the flames for a moment longer before Lucca turned his attention to his Pokemon. Prodding at his stomach, he chuckled for the first time in a long time. "Ah, yeah. I'd find berries along the way, and water sources. There was the occasional PokeMart that was willing to give me stuff if I needed it, but for the most part, nature was my provider." He released a sigh, leaning back a bit. "It wasn't so bad. I know all the berries the region has to offer, so I didn't need to worry about being poisoned or something. I'm a lot thinner than I've been in a while, but no big deal." He gave a shrug to just prove his point of unconcern about the matter. "I used the blanket to sleep on, and the notebook has notes from all the conversations I had along the way."

A drawn out choo made Lucca look across the fire to where the little blond. She seemed upset, on the verge of tears. She wasn't the only one that felt like crying, that was for sure, but that didn't stop Lucca from feeling bad for the girl. Thinking for a moment, he put his head slightl to the side, more blond hair falling free from clips. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, trying to keep his face remote from emotion as best he could. He wasn't completely heartless, and this little blonde was the only one he didn't really mind that much.

SO TAKE MY HAND, WE'RE ON AN ADVENTURE.
                      User Image

Feral Capitalist

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════
- Location - In the forest in a tree - With - No one - I'm - Getting tired and a bit concerned for Teddiursa. -
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓

The group was finally approaching the unnamed forest that had grown on the way to Viridian, which Morven was grateful for. His elbows were hurting from army crawling most of the way, he'd gotten breaks in between while waiting for the group to get farther ahead but he'd still skinned his elbows a bit on a few rocks. It would be much easier to hide in the trees rather than the grass and overgrown undergrowth, the forest wouldn't sway and rustle as much. He'd already made the mistake of getting a little too close, he may even have been caught if it weren't for the rattata that had ran by. They still hadn't been certain whether or not that houndour had been growling at their presence or the rattata, but Morven and Teddiursa had decided to stop and wait a while while the group passed and Teddiursa brushed the dusty paw prints off Morven's back where one of the rattata had simply ran over him. It was a relief that the houndour hadn't entered the grass looking for either of them since the rattata had been so close to Morven.

That close call had been a bit of a shock, but not nearly as much as the shriek that had come... from the forest? He couldn't really tell, he hoped it wasn't from the grass on his other side though. Whatever had made that noise wasn't something he felt too keen on running into, Teddiursa seemed to have grown a bit anxious from it as well, but neither held onto any thoughts on turning back. There was no way Morven would let himself return to HQ completely empty handed he would at least speak with Sawyer tonight before he left them, and hopefully be free of this babysitting errand.

Once Sawyer, still the tail of the group, had disappeared into the forest Morven finally pushed himself up into a kneeling position and let out a long sigh. Teddiursa had plopped down onto his bottom beside his trainer with a somewhat exasperated "Urrrsa." They remained there for a bit longer, taking a bit of a break from the uncomfortable journey there. At this point, Morven wasn't thrilled with what he'd seen from Sawyer. As far as Morven knew, the other grunt was supposed to be getting on Maple's good side to get the recipe for the antidote... not lagging at the back of the group while Maple was pretty much leading at the opposite end. From where Morven was, it sure looked like half-assing to him. It was feeling a lot more like he was doing the actual hard work, sneaking around and watching his co-worker slack off like this.

"Ursa, Teddiursa!" Teddiursa had stood up again and was making his way through the grass towards the path, but he'd stopped now to look expectantly back at Morven.
            "Coming, coming," he muttered, standing up and brushing the bits of dried grass and dust off of his sweater and jeans. Morven didn't mind Teddiursa's loud call to him, he didn't believe that hearing the cries of pokémon would attract the group's attention much. Even if the pokémon wasn't native to the land, he didn't think they'd see it as a reason to bring their journey to stop and investigate it. Morven himself wouldn't have cared that much, and if Sawyer happened to have heard it and took a guess that he was being followed... Morven really could care less, it wasn't like he was here of his own accord. Though, he was sure the group had already advanced too far into the woods to make out the call anyway.

It got cooler when they entered the forest and Morven pulled his sleeves over his hands, it hadn't been a particularly cold day out but the sun was making its descent quite quickly and Morven was usually cold to begin with. The forest appeared to be empty when they entered, but Teddiursa was still able to pick out the smell of oran berries, especially after one had been squished on someone's clothes. It wasn't long before they heard voices again and veered off the path. As they continued to grow closer to the voices, Morven stopped. It had become apparent that the group was no longer moving and without knowing exactly where they were, he didn't want to accidentally run into them in his uniform. Instead, he sent Teddiursa ahead of him while he waited sat against a tree behind some bushes.

Teddiursa walked through the undergrowth for a while, he could still smell the oran berry but he made more of an effort pick up Sawyer's scent. If he was going to accidentally run into someone, he figured it may as well be another rocket rather than a stranger he may end up having to avoid for a while. If that happened he wouldn't be able to go back to Morven for longer, and he knew his trainer would worry about him more than he needed to. Having been focused on trying to pick up a scent that smelled something like Sawyer over the smell of the berries --which he was worried was going to start making his stomach growl since he hadn't eaten since morning- Teddiursa almost stepped right out into the clearing, but the smell of fire brought him to an abrupt stop. He peered through the leaves of the bush that still covered him at the group that had gathered there. Despite the opening in the foliage the spot was quite well protected from the elements and they had started a fire, so they were probably making camp there for the night.

He quickly caught sight of Sawyer and made his way after him, still keeping to the bushes and taking note of the unfamiliar pokémon following him. Teddiursa followed after the grunt until the river was in view and stopped, watching the other pass for a few moments before taking off through the undergrowth, with no attempt at being stealthy, back to where Morven was still waiting for him anxiously. He quickly motioned for his trainer to follow him and Morven complied after pushing himself up and brushing himself off again.When they got to the river the paused at the edge, scanning it for some way to cross. Teddiursa gestured in the opposite direction the Sawyer had gone and they began walking along the side of the river in search of a stepping stone or something. Thanks to the twigs snapping underfoot, they heard others approaching the river and returned to lurking in the undergrowth. Teddiursa was left once more to wander along the edge of the river in the open while Morven pulled himself up into a tree to survey less conspicuously with his binoculars.

◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓xxxx

User Image
    Teddiursa
    ▀▀▀▀▀
    Uneasy
    Close Combat
    Lick
    Cross Chop
    Fake Tears
.: Xero Iris Alasdair :.

"...Camping huh..."

User Image

"When Was The Start Of All This?
When Did the Cogs Of Fate Begin To Turn...."
User Image

As Xero continued to push into the force, he stopped in place at the presence a creature. The creature resembled one he had seen not too long ago: Nidoran. He had remembered that the Nidoran family had differing colors for gender however he couldn't remember which one was which. So, he decided to label it as a male until otherwise changed. Sadly, he wasn't well versed with the poke'mon of the Kanto region. Ovelia's occupation required more of it then the occupation of accompanying a trainer. 'Wait, that's not an occupation' The thought flowed by quickly as he reached for a poke'ball at his belt. Even before he touched it, Xero could feel the energy of the poke'mon within rise. There was a sense of preparedness. However, the situation of the chased poke'mon seemed to be resolved quietly. He relaxed and casually returned his hand to his side.

There were a few things to note from the event. Most of them were unimportant. The most important was the acquiring of a Nidoran. The black haired male seemed to have gained a bit of attraction with the Nidoran. As they continued to walk, Xero noticed the Nidoran wanting to follow. This meant a new poke'mon in the party. Sadly, since it was running from the canine poke'mon, the creature probably is either weakened or weak confidence. Neither of which helps since the party is mostly in rags.

Some time would pass before the lead mistress would label a certain area as the camping area. Xero wondered why they were stopping. Viridian wasn't too far away and certainly this small forested area wouldn't be that dangerous. Still, he understood the need to rest for the other traveling members. The professor seemed to have voiced something towards the female and left with a discouraged air. 'Guess now isn't the time.' He was hoping to talk with the professor to gain some information and also inquire about getting registered for the region as well as his license. He couldn't help but feel that when he found some sort of opportunity, the chance would get destroyed for some reason.

Strangely, Xero stood to the side as the members began to gather material. It was strange because Xero would have normally helped. However with the amount of people doing something towards that goal, he really didn't need to do much of anything except guard the area. He figured that his main position would be to guard. He wondered about during the middle of the night. It would be much safer to have someone watching. Originally, he would just climb a tree and sleep on a branch with a safety rope of some sort. They were on the ground and more prone to attack from all sides. Eventually, he decided not to worry about since the thought might have entered the leader's head.

Once the fire was built, Xero walked up and sat on one side of it. On two other sides were the blonde woman and the golden male. He simply stared into the fire as he leaned back slightly with his arms bracing him. Many sounds entered the air however the calm of the fire was far too inviting. He reached to his belt and decided to let Eveon experience a fire. On his travels, he had built a few before but never let Eveon near it. He was certain that she would have jumped in without a second thought. His hand reached to his side and grabbed Eveon's ball. With a familiar flash of red, the poke'mon emerged and sounded its release in approval.

"Eevee!!"

Eveon had grown quite a bit while the other trainer kept her inside her ball. For much of her life, all she knew was the world of a poke'ball. The poke'mon's ears were already twitching at all the sounds around her. Her's first expression was to figure out where she was. Soon she turned towards the fire with utmost curiosity, throwing aside her first curiosity. Her head would kink to the side as she stared into the fire. Her ears would flop in various directions as if to display each question in her mind. What is this? Why does it feel warm? Can I touch it? What happens if I touch?

Eveon's front legs would crouch low to the ground while her hind legs kept the other end raised. She approached the fire cautiously. When she was close enough, a paw would rise and creep ever closer to the fire. "Careful. It'll burn you." The paw passed through the tips of the flame. Eveon would jump back just slightly and examined her paw. Nothing. She gave a look towards Xero that said, 'Hey, it did nothing. Why you lie?' However she returned her attention to the fire, ignoring Xero. She would then return to the fire with much more courage. Her paw would simply touch the deeper parts of the flame before she gave a small yelp. It was a small burn but nothing serious. Xero would just shake his head at the droopy eared Eevee. The short moment would subside with Xero's hand rustling the hair on her head.

Eveon had finally noticed that there were other people around however, she stayed close to Xero. She wasn't afraid or anything. Entirely, she wanted to go up to each person and paw and sniff them. She held back by the orders of her owner. So, she simply sat down next to Xero, watching the people around the fire with eagerness and eyes that said, 'Do something.'

"....Perhaps It Is Impossible To Grasp That Answer Now,
                                    From Deep Within The Flows Of Time"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aged Genius

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

- Pokemon Professor -
Kentaro Maple

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"And when I saw her death, I realized there was no greater evil than that which is born by witnessing someone you love die before you, and I realized to what lengths men could perform evil."
-Kentaro Maple-

Poseidon turned to face the girl who took the time to admire him. There was an odd moment of silence on Maple's part as he took heed of what the girl had to say. Her cool, collected even voice made Maple slightly irritated as he clenched his fists, not even turning to look at her. Poseidon sensed the Professors frustration with the girl even without his body language, his blue eyes shifting in his skull to his trainer and back at Aiden. Poseidon remained cool as a cucumber. The Professor's anxiety began to grow as she accused him of being used to 'traveling alone', as though he'd hated the thought of other people and helping them. On the contrary, Maple loved doing just that, he just didn't have the time anymore and that got to him quite a bit. How dare she accuse him of such a pitiful mannerism? Any pity he had for her smashed finger evaporated then.

Maple was about to scold the young girl again when she began to follow him to the stream, 'however' crossed her lips before he could spit out his words. He choked them back, and listened once more. Admittedly, he was taken aback by the compassion in the girls words. She was quite brave to take on the responsibility like that. 'but for the love of Mew, if you don't plan on taking full responsibility of this group; do not criticize my judgement', crossed his ears and a faint smile crossed his lips but as though he were still reluctant to show it, he quickly forced it back before he turned around to face the girl. "Very well," The Professor stated simply, looking at Aiden as she walked off in order to fashion a pole. "Aiden; leave the fish to Poseidon and I," he declared, almost shining anew as he stood next to his Empoleon who's crown allowed it to stand slightly taller than him. He wasn't the old Maple, the one who cheerily accepted everything with a smile but, he wasn't a new Maple, who'd been seemingly distressed about any and everything. Rather, he looked like he gained a sliver of respect for Aiden even if she was still a diamond in the rough. His cold, sharp eyes once more shifted and rounded off to resemble his proud Empoleons. "It'll be a lot more efficient that way, use the sticks for cooking the fish rather than a pole." He turned sharply to the stream, his coat flicking as he did so.

He raised a hand in the air and brought it down like god judging his people. As though Maple were a track coach, Poseidon obediently dived into the water and began tossing fish a shore, freezing them with Ice Beam so that when they hit the shore they wouldn't be able to flop away. Mostly he found Magikarp but there was the occasional Krabby as well which went quite well with rice... something they didn't have. To watch the Empoleon work was something of artistry. If it could speak you'd almost expect it to say something like, 'The art of fishing has been handed down the Empoleon bloodline for generations!' Truely, Poseidon seemed to glow when it fished. Maple seemed to be enjoying himself for the first time since anyone had met him, just as Poseidon glowed in the water, Maple seemed to be luminescent when dealing with his Pokemon which seemed to merit is his status to anyone who might question it. He released two pokemon, one was a familiar face, his Gallade the other... well not so much. The newcomer was taller than Empoleon and one might say she had a fiery disposition about her. As Hera was released from her Pokeball, she affectionately tackled her beloved trainer pulling him to her chest with love. When he managed to get himself free from the chains of love, he commanded Helios to cut down some branches from the nearby trees for firewood. Just as expertly as he had made his sisters cremation chamber, he diced up the trees into several logs.

Within a few minutes, Poseidon had the fish he needed and Helios psycho-kinetically moved the frozen food towards the group, along with the extra wood he'd cut. Maple shoved his hands in his large coat pocket as he triumphantly returned to camp, a glimmer of his old self showing through his accidentally slipped smile. Once they got back to camp, he gave Hera her orders to help maintain the fire, same went for Helios. Hera knew that included drying fire wood that Helios would cut. Maple looked over to Hera and Helios, nodding and they took it to be his way of saying 'Sorry for making you work so hard, guys', Maple sat back on a fallen log awaiting the others to ask him for a fish that wasn't iced. He would thaw them as it drew closer to dinner time, for now though, they were perfectly preserved and stacked in a similar manner to cannonballs.

"Do you know what it's like to have your pokemon die?"

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

I was born b a d
          But then I met y o u
          You made me n i c e for awhile
          But my d a r k side's true

╔════════════════════════════╗
          Purrloin
          ╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

The name calling was quite inappropriate. Oh dear, there went the Ice shards again. With a sharp hiss, Thable leapt back onto the desk narrowly avoiding a few Ice shards that stuck into the wood. Sitting there on the desk Thable looked quite peaved. Her tail was now twice its size, the fur poofed out and sticking in all directions, her back arched with fur sticking out in all directions. For one, if any of those shards hit her, she was sure the ice would pierce straight through her. Two, she was far from being a rat of any sort. She was a sophisticated pokemon with beauty and grace thank you very much. Realizing her current stance wasn't very lady like, Thable stood back onto her hind legs; fur smoothing back out. Vittorio muttered something about not calling him by the name his trainer gave him. "You said that was your name, should I refer you to your species instead?" Perhaps she didn't pronounce it correctly. "We shall worry about that later. How do you normally get her back into her ball? Will she break out again if you return her without wearing her out?" Thable noticed something to her left on the more cluttered part of the desk. It was a tall hourglass decored with a dark wood for a base on either end. The hourglass was quickly scooped up between her paws and raised over her head. The hourglass was mercilessly thrown to the ground between the desk and Vivi. The glass shattered, spilling the sand onto the floor. Not wanting to give Vivi the chance to figure out what she was planning to do, Thable sprung off the desk towards the sand. One graceful spin later and Thable's sickle like tail efficiently scooped the sand off the floor and flung it towards Vivi, aiming for her eyes. It was an improvised Sand attack, as Thable was indoors and didn't have dirt to work with. Hopefully Starr wouldn't miss her hourglass, it did look rather expensive... "Enough with the temper, it isn't becoming of you." Thable told Vivi with mock stern, preparing herself for another Charm if she needed to. Vittorio was going in for another attack that would hopefully tire Vivi out enough to stop her from battling.

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Theadore Greco
                                                          #63B8FF
                                                          ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

xxΞ Company [ a group of strangers;Lucca, Fern, Xero & Eveon ]xxΞ Currently here at [ Route 1 - Forested area;fireplace ] Ξ [ Outfit ]
                                                          xxΞ Thoughts [ "So hungry..." ]xxΞ Feeling a bit [ embarrassed ] Ξ [ Theme ]

It was hard to ignore the quiet arguing behind her, the harsh tones were oh-so-familiar because of her own broken family. Always over silly things, always over how she, herself, should be treated, always how her sister should be getting privileged more then herself. Going back to those days shared with her father only & spending each full day with the Bidoof so carelessly... That was all she asked. But instead she stuck in this horrible nightmare. Again she questioned herself why she was here with no reply. Receiving no reply was expected however, though a small part of her had been hoping someone mysteriously would have heard her trembling thoughts. Such a feat was impossible unless they were a psychic pokemon, even she knew that, but speaking out of place in such a mess was not her ideal situation to ever confront. Just as she began feeling her tears brimming over, a voice caught her & reverted the shameful emotion back where it belonged... bottled up inside until further notice. It took her few seconds to gather what had been asked as she had turned her head away without thinking while she waited for the tears to disperse. "I-it's nothing... I'm fine." Just saying that suddenly made it harder to hold back, & not even forcing teeth into her own lip could stop the tears from returning. This made her grow frustrated with herself that she'd allow herself to fall apart now of all times, where plenty eyes were watching her.

Luckily the sound of sudden clacking reached her ears & distracted any further hindering thoughts just to find herself staring at frozen corpses of pokemon she couldn't identify. Despite that, it was still a mildly terrifying sight to her that set a sickening queasiness in her stomach. One by one she heard clacking noises as they were stacked like brilliantly, sparkling trophies which only disgusted her further. Those were precious lives. So selfishly they were plucked out of their careless lives before they could fully experience full life. It wasn't fair to them. It never was fair... Nothing was fair. Contorting her expression at the berry tightly grasped in her hand, knit eyebrows & a frown pulled & wrinkled her pale face the more ailing thoughts swarmed her mind once more. "I... want to see things no one can see. The truths of Pokémon inside Pokéballs. The ideals of how Trainers should be. And a future where Pokémon have become perfect... Do you feel the same?" Carefully quoting her idol, Lord N, in a soft shaky murmur, having read the history of his great quest that ended with his disappearance, Thea refused to look up past the ground. No one has seen him in years, yet she let his lessons live on in her though she never personally knew the man. If only more people would have learned too. Whether there really was any response from anyone around her, the blonde honestly didn't care as it more or less was spoken as an outward thought. It seemed she was the only follower of his true intentions anyhow.

A shrill yelp broke her intense glare on her berry, realizing after searching that sound came from none other than a strange, yet adorable fluff of brown just on the other side of the fire. Beside the same man who'd openly spoke of something even now she couldn't understand was where it currently sat now after an apparent harmful encounter with the fire. Who & what was he even talking about then? It was a short inquire, remembering vaguely of the one-sided conversation. More importantly what had her attention at the moment was the small fur ball she couldn't identify along with the rest of the pokemon on this forsaken region. It certainly was cute, as much, if not more than that small purple rodent she'd witnessed dashing by on their trek. "Cubchoo?" Calling softly, Cetic peered curiously at Thea as she looked back to her own bundle of fur... & snot... with a disheartened smile. Not because of what one may assume. There were so many things going on, she was hardly having enough time to allow herself to be depressed. With nothing but a quiet sigh, she gently ran her hand over the cub's head a few times before encouraging him to cuddle back up to her, not just so he could rest a bit, but for some sort of comfort on her part to relieve any jitters she was having. Denying that she was a little curious about the other blonde with an adorable flame lizard now however would be a feat itself, her blue iris darting timidly between the ground the male not far from her. There was no doubt she'd know more about him later, hopefully she wouldn't have to speak herself because there'd be no way her voice would cooperate with so many watchful eyes even if she wanted to talk.

Eventually she did return her gaze to the oozing berry in hand, & began nibbling at it, seeing as while her mind had busied her, Cetic gobbled up the others. Not that she minded much, as far as she saw it, he was more important since he was still so young. Sadly, that didn't subside the growling from her stomach, giving off an all too familiar feeling she'd grown to ignore... to some extent...

My whole world is changing, I don't know where to turn.
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't leave you waiting...

x
User Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x
xUser Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x

ooc

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden E.Silva

ɱoodTense
Ⱦhe sϵxiɇst paяts of myßody . . .

ρokemonHoundour
. . . are my bяain, ʂpine, and ʛuts

ɡoal Viridian city

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to stick Spinarak silk to a stick. The silk kept sticking to her skin instead of tying around the stick. The end result was a sloppy form of cats craddle between her hands, the silk twining between slender fingers. "For the love of..." Aiden was close to having a righteous temper tantrum, oblivious to the tree branch flying through the air at her. The branch naturally landed in her lamp where leaves and bark stuck to her sticky hands. Who. The. ********- "Oh my god get off me!" Houndour had come barreling into her to catch the stick Lucca had thrown. She was shoved on her back while the canine plucked his prize from her hands and scrambled off. Aiden rolled over, glaring at the blond who had just set down the drywood. Her sharp gaze shifted over to the Houndour who realized what he'd done a little too late, dropping the branch onto the ground. Aiden sat up, brushing her coat off though it needed a run through the washer machine. It took two seconds to decide what she was going to do next. One branch and a sharp whistle later and Aiden had Houndour's puppy mode activated again. "You want this?" She asked the Houndour who growled in response, though his tail was slowly wagging. She thought about throwing the stick at Lucca. She really did. Looking down at her Houndour though, Aiden knew it was a bad idea. The pokemon pinning her to her back reminded her of when they first met, how he had no problem trying to bite her face off. What if Houndour bit Lucca trying to get the stick? ********, alright, no revenge. She didn't trust her pokemon enough not to harm the boy in the process of what was supposed to be fun rough housing. Besides, Houndour hated being touched anyway. Aiden lowered her arm much to Houndour's dissappointment. "Yeah well, look where you're running next time." A low growl was her response and Houndour walked over to the shadows under a tree where he lay down. He was nearly hidden completely thanks to his black fur; however the only thing Aiden could see of him were the skull and bones on his body. A chill ran up her spine from how ominous it appeared. Okay back to fishing. Aiden had pretty much given up when Sawyer returned with drywood and gave Aiden a Good rod only... it wasn't needed now. Maple said Posiedon would take care of the fishing. Aiden returned the rod to Sawyer with a thanks. Dropping the branch in her hand to the ground Aiden walked over to the riverbed and washed her hands of Spinarak silk and wood. She kept watch of the Empoleon who did his work with grace. Her father would love to have a pokemon like that to use in contests. He always did use strong pokemon with pride and grace. Posiedon reminded Aiden of her father's Milotic. Aiden would have been content enough to watch the pokemon but she had fish to gut and prepare. Walking over to the pile of frozen fish and pokemon, Aiden motioned for Houndour to come over and assist her. The pokemon walked over, though grudgingly. Aiden lifted up a frozen fish onto a tree stump and backed away. "Use Ember to melt the ice I don't want the fish cooked, yet." Houndour opened his maw and released a small flame to cover the ice which quickly metled into water. The salmon didn't flop around, whether or not because it was in shock or dead Aiden didn't know. The girl pulled out the army knife Surge gave her, the blade engraved with the gym leader's name in small letter near the hilt. Said blade was soon brought down over the fish's gills, cutting the head clean off. Soon the fish was being gutted, the sales cleaned off and properly prepared just like the Lt. showed her. This way no one was choking on bones or eating intestines they should be eating. The prepared fish was put on sticks and lined up neatly for people to grab and begin cooking. It wasn't until Aiden came to the frozen Magikarp did she faulter. Houndour's flame melted the ice, revealing the pokemon inside. The Magikarp was stiff with either fear or shock, but Aiden could tell it was still alive. The bloodied knife in her hand drooped as she watched the Magikarp gasp for air, it's eye looking around before settling on her. Aiden bit her lip an set the knife down, her mind replaying the sickening sound of a thin neck snapping in half. ********, she couldn't do this. Aiden gathered the Magikarp in her arms praying the ********' thing wouldn't evolve on her and knelt down to release it back into the water. The pokemon floated on it's side lamely for a moment and Aiden cursed the thing to swim away before she changed her mind. With a flop the Magikarp regained it's senses and swam off, dissappearing under the surface. Whatever, most of the fish were done and there was enough to feed everyone. Aiden turned back to the prepared fish on sticks and gathered them up. "Here, you guys can cook 'em over the fire." Aiden handed two off to each person, the blond girl apparently roasting her Oran berries over the fire. That..actually looked really good. Once that was done Aiden headed over to her bag where she set against a rock. A sharp whistle ha Houndour over in a second as she pulled out a dish for him. "I know you prefer hunting but I can't risk you eating a pokemon with the virus by mistake." She muttered, opening a plastic bag full of bloodied meat. "I got this from the butcher in Viridian, so it should be fine." Houndour instantly forgave Aiden for teasing him with the branch when she placed the meat in the bowl. He had been purposely set away from everyone else so he could eat as Houndour was defensive of his food. The girl slumped down on a log and hung her fish on a stick over the fire to cook, occassionally rotating it. "Your Houndour can't eat with us?" What? Aiden looked over to Houndour, then back at Sawyer. "Not if you want your hand bitten clean off." Living in the wild Houndour had to defend his food or starve. He learned the hard way not to bite Aiden when she was preparing it for him, so he was good about sitting back and waiting until she told him he could eat. Once he got on his food was a different story.

Colorful Cultist

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
User Image

Noelle Snow

Starr Vendriano

« The truth hurts because it isn't in colors, like lies are... You can only look at it in Black and White. «

Stomping took the Rocket Leader to her knees once again. By now, the building had been evacuated and it was just Starr and the three pokemon. The rest of the Rockets stood a safe distance away, staring at the rumbling building in worry. If Starr died right here, The Rockets had no fuel. Blasting off at the speed of light would be rather difficult if you had no fuel to blast from. Ignore the bad attempt at humor. Starr forced herself back up, clinging to the corner as best she could for minimal support to stay up on her feet. As she looked over, she noticed the Purrloin launch hourglass sand at Vivi, sending her into a rage of screams. Much cursing and stomping and death threats went on and Starr saw this as her chance. "Vittorio! Hypnosis!!" she screamed and Vittorio forced himself to calm, channeling into the mind of Vivi to send her to sleep. His eyes fell closed, his hands gently out in front of him, as if preparing to catch a ball in a game.

All went still. Like the eye of a storm. Vivi tried to stay awake, but it wasn't doing much good against Vittorio's hypnosis. She ended up just falling asleep. Right there. Mamoswine could sleep standing up. Another oddity of life. Nobody dared make a single sound. Not inside nor out. Grunts outside looked to one another in confusion. Nobody wanted to be the one idiot who possibly woke the mammoth up by saying something, assuming she was asleep. Starr balanced herself, avoiding the shards of broken glass. With soft motions she took out Vivi's pokeball and successfully sent her back inside. Once the ball made it back on her belt, Starr exhaled pure relief. She moved to one of the broken windows and looked out to the crowd and nodded, sending the Rockets into cheers and high-fives and hugs and other things.

The office was left in a state of wreck. Windows overlooking the town/base were smashed by ice shards, cracked and crumbled by the desk. Sand was everywhere, though mostly concentrated in one pile where the hourglass had broken to be used as a Sand Attack. Furniture was knocked over and the ground was covered in glass shards, sand, and melting ice. Vittorio took time now to address the Purrloin. "She won't go in unless you wear her out. The geeks down in the lab believe that if she isn't taken out to be worn down every so often, she'll bust out. Knocking her out without destroying everything is a challenge." Starr moved cautiously from the window, stepping around the debris. Vittorio moved towards her, brushing some of the glass away from her path. Last thing they wanted was sand to get in a glass cut on her foot or something. "And I meant what you called one of us in the fight. Don't call Vivi 'Love'. Don't call Starr 'Love', and certainly don't call me 'Love'. ...And don't push any more damn buttons." Vittorio was a bit peeved. She didn't have to push the buttons. None of her business anyways. What is Vivi was instead a legendary pokemon? What if she was a pokemon that Hypnosis didn't work on? The whole organization be screwed over thanks to a lone Purrloin. But Starr looked to Vittorio and her with a smile. "Thank you, Vittorio. And you too, Purrloin." She pet the kitty a bit, though she made sure to stand so that she was between the Purrloin and the Pokeballs. If Vivi came out again right now, she'd be a bit drowsy but very much aggravated.

» So snap out of your stupid fantasy world of candor and good. Welcome to Reality. »

•Gengar• •Mamoswine• •Sharpedo • •Typhlosion• •Breloom• •Zangoose •
ca•Vittorio• cand•Vivi•candorca •Cortez • ca •Ray• cand•Emerald•c•Fang •

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Feral Capitalist

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════
- Location - In a tree - With - Nobody - I'm - Sulking. Wtf, Teddiursa? -
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓

T river was long, but the trees along it did not grow to close to the edge which made it easier to see from where Morven was. He'd taken note of a few places where there were stones that seemed close to the surface, he hadn't found many branches that looked thick enough but there were a few places where the river back looked as though they may be close enough to jump across safely. However, both the rocks and the close banks would require a more thorough inspection from a less wide proximity. Since he was unsure whether or not Maple's group was completely settled down, he figured it would be safer to point them out to Teddiursa and have the pokémon check them out. Morven turned his binoculars in the other direction where Teddiursa was walking.

The smell of the meal cooking farther away was reaching both of them; while Morven was doing a pretty good job of ignoring it, Teddiursa had come to a stop. Morven sighed as he watched Teddiursa sniffing the air, he was sure that pokémon was never full. Even if they were both starving, they had a job to finish and Morven was more interested in crossing the river to stay out of the way of Maple's group and take as many precautions against getting caught as they could.
            "Teddiursa," he hissed. The bear pokémon looked back at his trainer. "Come back over here, I need you to-..." Teddiursa had turned away again while Morven was talking in hushed voice, apparently sniffing the food again, he now held one call up to his trainer to signal for him to wait a moment before skipping off in the direction of the camp. He was about to call after the pokémon again, but the fluttering of wings interrupted him as a pidgey swooped offer him, it's ascent was awkward and frantic, apparently having planned to land on Morven's branch before it found it already occupied. Morven watched helplessly from his perch in the tree as his pokémon gave in to gluttony and disappeared into the undergrowth.

Teddiursa found his way easily back to the clearing, following the smell of the fish. He wasn't surprised to find a few other pokémon had gathered near the edge of the clearing, following the same smell that he was. He'd bumped a few caterpie out of his way on the way there to stop at the edge of the bushes where he peered out at the group gathered there. He quickly picked out Sawyer and Nauty, partly because they were familiar but also because they were right beside the girl cooking the fish. There was a blonde boy with the charmander, which Teddiursa took note of in case they would later have a need for the immune pokémon. The blond girl on the other side of the fire caught his attention, though; well, not her, but rather her pokémon. Its species was unfamiliar to him, but it was also a bear pokémon which Teddiursa found some interest in. Once he'd finished examining the cubchoo, as well as the dark haired man and he evee which the cubchoo had been looking at, he looked to Maple... who had a stack of fish. His stomach growled a bit and he looked down at it for a moment.

Finally, Teddiursa pushed the bushes aside with his paw and stepped out into the clearing. He headed towards the fire which was likely what was keeping the curious grass and bug type pokémon back. "Ur...sa," he said softly, wandering up to the logs that were placed around the fire and now serving as benches for the travellers. He scrambled onto the log which Sawyer was on, taking a moment to find his balance, but he didn't acknowledge him. Teddiursa's eyes were on Aiden. "Teddiursa!" His greeting of sorts was cheerful as he plopped down into a sitting position on the log, making it clear that he'd decided he was joining them. "Ursa, he said, still just as jubilantly. He finally glanced up to Swayer for a moment, though, his eyes rested more on the natu perched his shoulder for the few seconds they were there before he looked ahead again at the fish.

◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓xxxx

User Image
    Teddiursa
    ▀▀▀▀▀
    Hungry
    Close Combat
    Lick
    Cross Chop
    Fake Tears

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like
To sing blues

User Image

xx Sawyer took a gander at the people sitting around the fire. Two of them he didn't know the names of. For now he was going to hold off asking and just listen. Aching muscles unwinded and relaxed surprising Sawyer at just how wound and tense he had been. Before he even came to Pallet he had been working all day, lifting crates of supplies and teleporting everywhere. Sawyer rest his arms on his legs, turning his palms up so he could look at the callouses. These were the hands of a working man, not a trainer. The only thing a regular trainer's hands picked up were pokeballs, unless they had a job on the side. He was going to go out like a light tonight no doubt. For the first time that day Nauty hopped off his shoulder. That was unexpected considering the number of people around. The Natu hopped down his arm and settled on his traveling backpack, attempting to unzip the zipper. Well, that explained it. Her stomach spoke louder than her paranoia of all things that existed. "You can't open that with those mind powers of yours?" Sawyer asked the tiny bird who peeped in reply, patiently waiting for him to open the bag for her. "And here I thought you were a psychic pokemon." He teased, leaning over to unzip the bag. Once it was open the Natu's eyes glowed a light blue, lifting out a container of pokemon food with a bit of psychic energy. Now she couldn't put that energy towards any attacks, yet. Sawyer just didn't have enough time to teach her recently, so all she could really do was move small objects around. Once she had her prize Nauty settled herself and the container in Sawyer's lap. While he opened it for her he eavesdropped in on conversation taking place around the fire. Lucca was talking to his Charmander about how he managed to make it through on his own in the wild. The blond girl was just exhausted, hungry and from the way Lucca asked if she was alright...she was on the verge of a breakdown of sorts. Meanwhile the blue haired guy had let out one of his pokemon again, this time an Eevee. Molly immediantly took an interest in the pokemon from her spot between Sawyer's calf and the log he was sitting on. She had taken refuge there when she noticed the Houndour moving about. Soon she had a bright red apple set down in front of her. Sawyer ignored the squeal of delight in an attempt to listen to the girl who was now talking...or rather quoting. Where had he heard those words from? Really, he should know this. His brow scrunched in annoyance but the thought was soon dropped to be remembered at a later date.

xxT
                      he fish was finally done, drawing Sawyer's attention away from the girl's words and onto food. Wait, they had to actually cook them themself? Woman, get back in the kitchen. If he actually said that he was pretty sure Aiden would toss him in the fire, whether or not it was a joke. Sawyer muttered thanks before taking his share of fish on a stick and holding it out over the fire. "So what are your names?" He asked bluntly, pointing the end of his fish sticks (-shot-) at both the bluenette and blond. Somewhere behind him a bag was ripped open though he ignored it. Soon enough Aiden joined them and sat on a lone log to begin cooking her fish. "Your Houndour can't eat with us?" Sawyer inquired as everyone else had their pokemon out chilling by the fire. "Not if you want your hand bitten clean off." Sawyer looked over his shoulder at the Houndour and instantly regretted it. The pokemon was busy eating something bloody and butchered out of his dish. That wouldn't really be appropriate to eat in front of them anyways. Facing the fire again with a distugsted look on his face Sawyer mentally scrubbed the image from his head. "So you just recently caught him?" He asked, rotating the fish so it would cook evenly on all sides. "Mmmhmm. The locals at Viridian were going to put him down. A few of the more paranoid ones have traps set up to prevent wild pokemon from getting to close to town. I told them if they put him in my care they wouldn't be bothered by him again." Sawyer snorted in an attempt to stop himself from laughing. Aiden raised an eyebrow at him before scowling. "What the hell is so funny?" "The fact you saved a pokemon from being killed but neither of you like each other." Sawyer straightened his back out and cracked his spine in the process, unfazed by Aiden's eyes of doom. Seriously, it was like being targeted with two lazer pointers. "Since we're all sitting awkwardly around a fire we might as well oh I don't know. Converse. Get to know each other." Sawyer took a moment to pause and let it sink in. "The horror." Douchbaggery aside, Sawyer let his hand drop down to scratch behind Molly's ear. "Where are you guys from anyway?" General question and Sawyer expected it to be answered. C'mon guys, help me profile you. The first to answer was Aiden, always taking the initiative to do anything before the others it seemed. "Vermillion city." Sawyer let out a low whistle. "Long trip. How is the city ho-oOoolly s**t what is this. This is not happening." Nauty cheeped in surprise when the Teddiursa came into view from the bushes, hopping up on Sawyer's shoulder. The bear-like pokemon hopped up on the log next to Sawyer who was in absolute shock. Not because a seemingly wild pokemon decided to walk up to a group of humans but because he recognized that Teddiursa. Seriously, he was being monitored right this moment? The Teddiursa further confirmed his suspicions it was Morven's when the pokemon looked at Aiden and used his cute charm to beg for food. The pokemon finally aknowledged him but only to look up at Nauty who was perched on his shoulder again. She was poofed up bigger than a tennis ball, trying to make herself look bigger and then- poof. "Aw s**t." Sawyer said flatly, for the first time looking very lost. Nauty thought the Teddiursa was too close and thus deemed Sawyer's shoulder no longer a safe place to perch. She was probably up in a tree somewhere watching them. Houndour took notice of the Teddiursa after he had finished eating. His tongue cleaned off his nose of the blood from his dinner. He let out a low growl and promptly walked over between the logs Aiden and Sawyer were sitting on and lay down. "Sawyer, work your magic and catch it with love." Aiden smirked, not giving in to the Teddiursa's begging. Instead Sawyer handed one of his cooked fish over to the Teddiursa "Take that and git, you little glutton. I swear every time I see one of these things there's always a pissed off Ursaring nearby." In this case it was pissed off Morven's and the kid was probably in the bushes, in a tree or ******** for all he knew in his traveling bag. The kid was small enough to fit in it why the hell not. He would have to pay Morven a visit before he left to see Starr. Nauty, I know you can hear me. When Teddiursa heads back into the woods, follow him. Later we'll go and talk to Morven before our errand, okay?" Nauty never went too far from him when she was startled so she should of been close enough to hear his thoughts. Always being dependant on him for a peace of mind Nauty was bound to know what went through his mind. Though she couldn't (or simply chose not to) communicate her thoughts back to him. Basically it was a one way street but he wasn't complaining. However, he was uncomfortable without the familiar weight on his shoulder and Molly was off offering the last half of her apple to the Eevee who burned herself in the fire. So he kind of felt bare without his pokemon right now and it sucked a**.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces