User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden E.Silva

ɱoodRelaxed
Ⱦhe sϵxiɇst paяts of myßody . . .

ρokemonHoundour
. . . are my bяain, ʂpine, and ʛuts

ɡoal Viridian city

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The professor seemed to back off for now, going ahead of her so he could lead. At least there was some pride in him left, a good sign that he hadn't completely folded in on himself mentally. Aiden smirked to herself wondering if he felt he had to lest she take over. There was some life in you, yet, Maple. Aiden easily caught up with his stride, arms crossed and head held high. Her self satisfaction was kept under lock and key, deciding she shouldn't give the man any more grief. Aiden was brought down from her high upon hearing the stuttered 'excuse me' from the timid girl. Aiden was a little unsure who the girl was speaking to, since her eyes were glued to the ground, making it hard to read past her shyness. She was so reserved in on herself Aiden imagined trying to get her to open up would be like opening a steel bare trap with bare hands. Even Houndour seemed to sense how delicate she was as he did not pay any mind to her. Instead the pokemon hung up near the front where he could lead. While he kept enough space between himself and Maple, Aiden allowed herself to fall back in stride next to the girl. "Did you have a question?" Soon enough the other boy with the dark blue hair walked over to talk to the blond. So both of these two were from Unova? Sad to say, Aiden didn't know much about Unova at all. The pokemon there were unknown to her, save for the Unova trainers who had challenged Lt.Surge. The only pokemon she knew were from that region were Emolga and Excadrill, both pokemon used in a battle against the gym leader. Feeling like the two were going to reminisce, Aiden looked around at the peaceful scenery. The shuffling of shoes against the dirt road and the crunching of gravel underfoot was oddly calming. The dirt road ahead was like a brown strip amongst a plain of green and gold that cut through even the forest up ahead.

Seriously, this wasn't so bad. When she was in a group she could take the time to relax and just observe everything. That didn't mean she wasn't watchful for potentially dangerous pokemon. Her gaze swept the area until they rested on a tall tree with orange leaves. Aiden took a moment to stop and head over to the tree. Little white flowers peppered the tree, accompanied by round blue berries Aiden only knew too well. A genuine but very small smile curled on her lips.

"Hey Lucca!" Pap. A blue berry was bounced off the back of his head and rolled off into the collar of his jacket. s**t, if he slapped the back of his neck he would have blue juice all over. Aiden held an armful of Oran berries she was passing out. Her first concern were the Charmander and Cubchoo, the latter looking to be really worn out. Aiden knew Fern was on her way to healing but it couldn't hurt to smother her with berries that restored health. Aiden turned to the girl with the Cubchoo, offering a handful of berries to her. "I'm not sure if you have Oran berries in Unova, but these will heal your Cubchoo and give him energy." She was only guessing the Cubchoo's gender, really. Somewhere up ahead Houndour rolled his eyes and made a noise of distaste in the back of his throat. It didn't go by unnoticed with Aiden. She wanted to chuck a berry at him, just to see if he could catch it in his mouth. She refrained herself as Houndour was in a grumpy mood, his head hung low and she could tell he wouldn't appreciate it by the way his shoulder blades moved under his skin. Every muscle tensed up while he raised his head upon hearing a rustling in the grass. The Houndour exhaled harshly from his nose and let out a low rumbling growl from the back of his throat as a warning to his trainer. Three or so Rattata broke free from the tall grass and kept on running across the trail before dissappearing on the other side. Houndour resumed his grumpy disposition and continued forward with the Professor. The pokemon was a canine, and like most pokemon of similar species, such as Poochyena, Mightyena, and his evolution, he could sense when a trainer was skilled. The attitude or personality of the trainer didn't matter, Houndour didn't mind hanging up front and walking along side the man. With an unskilled trainer, Houndour would have walked ahead and taken the lead. With Aiden he would sometimes push his limits with her to see how far he could go.

Aged Genius

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

- Pokemon Professor -
Kentaro Maple

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"And when I saw her death, I realized there was no greater evil than that which is born by witnessing someone you love die before you, and I realized to what lengths men could perform evil."
-Kentaro Maple-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Professor Maple seemed slightly relieved by the idea that Aiden had chosen to shut her trap for a moment in order to allow him to collect his thoughts. Honestly, how could anyone in his state be anything but irritated when a pint sized brat like her just keeps yelling crap about responsibility and keeping up his appearance? Who the hell cared? The world was different now. . . If you even had a job, you were either a Pokemon Trainer who sold his protection or you worked at one of the very few Pokemarts willing to pay the inflated prices on goods. Nurse Joys only stayed employed because of the havoc and destruction that was created; they were still NEEDED. These days though, people didn't need a Professor to welcome them to the wonderful world of Pokemon. No. No one wanted anything to do with Pokemon anymore. This generation would be raised on the ideals of Pokemon being horrible, untamed monsters.

It didn't take long for Maple to shift his eyes over towards the Houndour that walked pridefully next to him. It was Aiden's companion, so why was it walking by Maple? He faced forward, keeping an eye on the eerily peaceful path. As he heard the low growling from Houndours throat he made a snorting noise from the top of his nasal cavity. He wasn't a master with Canine pokemon, but he knew a few noises that would get their attention. Maple's eyes would connect with the Pokemon's once it looked up telling him that Ratatta were not a threat. He wondered if the Pokemon would submit to his leadership. Houndour, even by adept standards were difficult pokemon to train. They were pack hunters, which meant that they chose a leader to follow. Lone wolves were often ostracized for disobedience and it didn't seem as though Aiden had formally caught the creature. If it was sticking with Aiden merely for survival, it could be a troublesome time if it were to ditch at a crucial moment during battle. Leadership establishment aside; it was a nefarious combination of Dark and Fire types. Dark types by nature had disobedience problems and Fire types were difficult to temper their power because of their often over-bloated sense of pride once they got particularly strong or thought they were. Admittedly, he'd wished it was his own pokemon because the thought of having a fully evolved Houndoom was one that itched him the right way. When trained properly, they were excellent pokemon, obediant and loyal and exceptionally intelligent.

"Do you know what it's like to have your pokemon die?"

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Theadore Greco

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

xxΞ Company [ a group of strangers ]xxΞ Currently here at [ Route 1 ] Ξ [ Outfit ]
                                                          xxΞ Thoughts [ "I don't know... what I should do..." ]xxΞ Feeling a bit [ shattered & lost ]

It was hard to tell how far she'd traveled already, or rather how far everyone had traveled so far since her eyes were locked on the ground where her feet traversed. Every now & again she spot patches of grass, most wilting the closer they seemed to be to Pallet Town; the further away she got the greener things seemed to appear. Her quizzical attention unfortunately was pulled away by the same kind voice she accomodated as the most trustworthy at this point. Feeling she was the most trustworthy hardly meant anything though, in fact she would have no problem parting ways with her in the end if it called for it, & she wouldn't look back. What it did mean was, there was a higher chance the blonde would decide on following the brunette like a lost Growlithe for the sake of security.

Listening carefully to the womans question, on whether or not she, herself, had anything to ask. Honestly, she did, but even if she wanted to ask anything, her voice refused to rise. Not that he had time either. By the time Thea had parted her lips as if to speak, an unfamiliar tone reached her ears, causing a quick flinch to bring her attention to none other than the crepy man that had been standing beside her. His mere presence tenfolded her uneasiness although he was only stating something obvious. Something obvious that is, that began to irk her. If he were truly from Unova, he'd know it was hard to acquire any Cubchoo because of it's parents protective behavior, much less an orphan, plus they were exclusive to Unova, therefore the answer would obviously be yes. Inwardly hefting out a heavy exhale with pursed lips, Thea tried letting the brainless statement go as he went on that he hadn't been there in some time. Every inch of her brain just wanted to turn around & say "Duh!" or "Way to go Captain Obvious.", but again she held her tongue knowing full well speaking in that manner would only cause trouble & possibly hinder her trip. Why were humans so brainless?

While he spoke, she slowed to a complete halt & slowly shifted her eyesight to the slumbering cub in her arms. Thea noted the pained expression that would appear, then fade very slowly like he was in lingering pain, or was experiencing some sort of nightmare. Considering the circumstances, Thea felt the latter was more likely which only made her further upset. Feeling so powerless... She hated that feeling, it being too familiar because of her own sister, but also because she couldn't stand watching Cetic like this. A quick pop noise did break her from worrying any further, peeking back behind her a bit to witness a flower plumed plant creature seemingly trying to comfort the male. Being exclusive to Mistralton, she hadn't learned much of any pokemon outside of there or around it. She was sure they'd gone over it in class at least once before, sadly the name did not reach any further than the tip of her tongue.

It was faint, & she wasn't sure she'd heard it entirely. Admittingly Thea didn't feel any pity for him as she deducted he'd lost someone dear to him. Human or Pokemon, she didn't care. You see, she lost someone dear to her as well. Or... so she assumed as much since the last time she saw him, he was fending off his own kin for Thea & her father. Something like that... she would never forget it, & she very well didn't want it to happen to Cetic. It was rather cold, she knew that, but she couldn't help that she didn't feel anything for the stranger. Especially when he didn't seem to pity her either. Without a word, Thea turned her eyes back away & began trekking on forward, picking up her pace once she realized how far away the friendly anonymous brunette had gotten. That problem was very short lived, & her pace fell quickly fearing she might get caught actually depending on her, or... just a person in general. Really, she was taken aback when Oran berries were practically shoved her way. The blonde had to actually look up at the woman this time with a dumbfounded expression. Particularly because she was not expecting to be handed such ripe berries. Truthfully berries did not grow in Unova for some reason, but she did learn the uses of many berries & even tended her own garden with her father back in Sinnoh.

Having to juggle the large berries in her small hand & Cetic in her other arm made moving difficult. Too difficult to continue walking. It was during slowly falling to a kneeling position did she notice purple rat-like creatures dash by. As usual, the sudden action made her flinch before she could watch them in slight adoration for their large round ears, big teeth, curled tail & even tiny clawed paws. Obliviously, Thea smiled as she watched them go, at the same time wishing perhaps she could have gotten one to accompany her & Cetic. It be a huge relief on them both to have an extra paw on duty, she may not even of had to follow anyone around if she had. Unfortunately she had no pokeballs, so that meant even if she wanted one she couldn't have one. With them long gone, Thea returned her attention back to her Cubchoo propped on her leg & the berries splayed on a patch of grass. In his condition he couldn't take a bite out of the berry on his own, so she didn't second think it as she picked one up & transferred a chunk carefully to his mouth while she assisted Cetic's chewing briefly. Hardly seconds later, he started to gradually awake, where once he realized how much better he was feeling & whom he was looking at, hopped up & clung to Thea as he nuzzled her. Seeing him that much better already took a great deal of weight off her shoulders. "Cetic... I'm so glad your okay." In response the small cub released a loud, drawn out "Choooooo!" once again as he had earlier. Her relief was short-lived when she remembered everyone was still moving, & she doubted most anyone would stop & wait for her. Falling into a slight panic, Thea pulled Cetic off her, just enough to grab the berries & set them in her sweater that she'd pulled up to create a make shift basket, then stood to evaluate the distance the mysterious brunettes distance. "C'mon Cetic, we have to go." Quickly & quietly Thea hurriedly moved forward until she back at a good distance from the same woman, then looked back to make sure Cetic was close before returning back to watching the passing ground at her feet. She knew she should thank her for the Oran berries, but the same problem presented itself. The words wouldn't leave her mouth.

My whole world is changing, I don't know where to turn.
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't leave you waiting...

x
User Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x
xUser Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x

ooc

Colorful Cultist

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
User Image

Noelle Snow

Starr Vendriano

« The truth hurts because it isn't in colors, like lies are... You can only look at it in Black and White. «

Starr stroked the fur of the purrloin oblivious to the content of the conversation that she and Vittorio were currently having. No chair to sit in, Starr cleared some space on her desk and sat up next to the feline pokemon. A cold gaze darted to the pile of wood in the corner for a brief moment before returning warmly to Thable. Satisfaction grew at the thought of that stupid creaking rocking chair no longer able to creak and squeak and drive her further mad (Further as you had to have some level of insanity to be in this position). Maybe she'd get the Rockets out of this mess. The majority looked up to her. She sorta had to get them else out of this. No. She had to get them out. She led the idiots that for some reason sat under her in this Rocket Totem pole. She would say that they're her idiots, but she wasn't fond of many of them at all. The purrloin had made herself an extremely adorable little ball of fur and it took will power not to go 'aw'.

Truly thinking upon the question, Vittorio wasn't all too sure. He was a ghost pokemon. Ghost pokemon didn't have to worry about things like getting infected. "It's not airborne. You all would be dead by now. I assume it's either through eating something infected like you said or getting scratched or bitten or something..." Vittorio took another glance to the view of demise before directing focus back to Starr who was sitting on the desk petting Thable. She was still pretty young... His unsettling gaze fell upon the brown eyes and overly exaggerated eyelids of the Purrloin once more. "I don't keep up with it. Not like I have to. Something about being a ghost pokemon makes me unable to retract the virus. The scientist was explaining it, but it's hard not to tune him out whenever he opens his mouth." For a conceited cat pokemon, Thable made some good points. The food chain was ******** up to say the least. The hunted now was whatever was running away, be it an Oddish or a Mamoswine. Glancing to his trainer, the Gengar took notice to the look of admiration she gave to the purrloin. A smirk formed on his face. "I may have to apologize for Starr. She leads the corporation and all, but she's still young." Wasn't like she saw much cuteness in this organization. Not like she was much for it here either. The cutest in the party was Ray! Acts like an attention seeking puppy, but that is just how he is.

» So snap out of your stupid fantasy world of candor and good. Welcome to Reality. »

•Gengar• •Mamoswine• •Sharpedo • •Typhlosion• •Breloom• •Zangoose •
ca•Vittorio• cand•Vivi•candorca •Cortez • ca •Ray• cand•Emerald•c•Fang •

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

I was born b a d
          But then I met y o u
          You made me n i c e for awhile
          But my d a r k side's true

╔════════════════════════════╗
          Purrloin
          ╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Lucky, it seemed the virus could only affect organic pokemon with flesh, then. An idea came to her, Thable's eyes visibly brightening at the thought. "Purrhaps pokemon that are programmed like Porygon are immune as well? I believe the only kind of virus they are capable of getting are the ones on a... uhm.." Thable really couldn't put a finger on the name of the technology the humans used. She always forgot because she deemed the item unimportant to remember until now. But she knew the item would usually get a 'virus' from the way her little Miss's father complained about useless computers- Oh. "computer." She finished, her face no longer scrunched up in thought. "Makes me wonder about the Magnemite and Voltorb evolutions, too, since they don't appear to have organic bodies or immune systems to me."

Thable looked at Vittorio with mild surprise. "You find them boring?" She asked, looking back on the times she snuck in the lab just to observe the scientists at work. "I find them interesting, really. Their explanations do go over my head most of the time but just watching their work usually clears up anything I don't understand." The scientists had fancy words for everything but she liked to understand their work by just watching what they do instead. It was more interesting than watching the human male of the house back in Cerulean pound on his computer like some caveman.
              The bit of surprise flickered across her features again for a second when Vittorio apologized for the woman named Starr. Thable gave the Gengar a genuin smile, her purring growing louder for a brief moment. "No need to apologize~ I don't mind at all and considering how harsh her job is, she deserves to have a moment to herself without stress."

Hmmm. The Purrloin glanced over her shoulder at Starr, her eyes resting on the woman's belt. "How many other pokemon does she have?" She was really curious. Did Starr have exotic pokemon from other regions? What types did she have? With a sly smile, Thable casually stretched out, her paws reached out for a pokeball on Starr's belt. She was just going to push one little button, no harm done.

Colorful Cultist

User Image

Noelle Snow

Starr Vendriano

« The truth hurts because it isn't in colors, like lies are... You can only look at it in Black and White. «

He could've sworn that Vittorio had heard something about that earlier. Porygon and what not. Starr took notice to the brightness in the feline's eyes and looked to Vittorio in confusion. What the hell were they talking about? Starr didn't want to think on it. Something told her it was more than what the ignorant believed: food and sleeping. Maybe if she was smarter she'd know... "I honestly don't know." he told her. "Haven't seen those in a while. I'd assume they can get infected though. Just to be safe." Better to assume the worst than die from assuming the better, eh? Maybe the virus was transfered to hardware or to a disc or a.... Gah. Vittorio didn't like thinking on it. Too much brain strain, as a human being might say. His head... Body.... Being... In human terms, his head was beginning to hurt. Converting human and pokemon anatomy was never a strongsuit of Vendriano and her team.

How could the scientists not be boring? Sure their intelligence was pretty cool and all... but still... "I guess... All I see them as are people to scare. The scientists get frightened rather easily." Vittorio gave off his devilish snicker, something Starr picked up on. She knew that snicker. He probably mentioned scaring one of the grunts or something. Or scaring anything really. The scientists were skitish and amusing to the Gengar. One in particular was scared of ghosts. The poor guy. He was a prime target. Always. The purring of the Purrloin grew louder for a bit and Starr couldn't hep but grin. "You're so cute~" she said in admiration. Vittorio only chuckled, his red orange eyes narrowing a tad. "And I always assumed Purrloins would hypnotize humans with cuteness and take over the world. And to think some disease is doing us in." Vittorio chuckled a bit more as Starr was mesmorized by cute-kitty-syndrome. She was still indeed young. He almost paid no notice to Thable opening up a dangerous pokeball. His eyes happened to drift over and he regained conciousness of what was about to happen. "s**t! NO!" he cried!

But it was too late.

Starr looked to the opening pokeball in fright. It was the 2nd pokeball in the belt: Vivi the sick Mamoswine. Starr picked Thable up like a normal house cat and moved towards the wall. Vivi, not having cooled off from the knockout attempt session earlier, was pretty freaking pissed. "What the hell you want from me?!?" she screamed, shaking the building with her enraged stomps. Starr fell to her knees in the rumble. "The hell did you do that for?" Vittorio glanced to the Purrloin. "This is Vivi. She has Eclipse!" Vivi stomped her foot (hoof?) in pure anger, the building shaking some more. "I DO NOT HAVE THE DAMN ECLIPSE! You're the sick ones! You and that scrawny little outcast!" Starr couldn't have this building collaspe! She, along with whatever Rockets were in here, would be royally screwed if they were caught in the rubble. Of all the pokemon to catch Eclipse, why did it have to be the huge Mamoswine?! Why not an Oddish or a baby Eevee! Why the one that could tear the whole base apart?! Vivi's eyes were bloodshot, crimson with the eclipse in her system. "If she does take down, we're beyond ********..." Starr said to herself before setting Thable on the ground by her feet and standing. Vittorio was moving about the room, dodging the ice shards being projected towards him. "Vittorio, Shadow Punch! Watch the building!" A nod as best as a Gengar could pull, Vittorio formed a practiced fist of shadows and sent it at the beast. Knocking her out would be difficult. They'd have to settle for getting her weak enough to fall asleep again.

» So snap out of your stupid fantasy world of candor and good. Welcome to Reality. »

((If any grunts want to get in on this too, be my guest.))

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image

ɱoodRelaxed

ρokemonHoundour

ɡoal Viridian city

Houndour hadn't expected Professor Maple to interact with him, so when the man snorted through his nose, the pokemon was caught of guard. His ears perked up upon hearing the noise and he looked up at the professor, making eye contact. The Rattata weren't a threat, it was the same noise Houndour would make to his underlings when out hunting before everything turned for the worse. The pokemon straightened his posture into a more prideful one. He was a stubborn pokemon no doubt. Having been freshly caught, Houndour still had the habbits of a wild pokemon. He had training from Aiden in the past week, yes, but it was the kind of training that let them cooperate in battle, nothing more. Houndour was still head strong and still believed himself to be a leader, even if he was lacking a pack of his own kind. While the professor was a strong trainer, Houndour did recognize that almost instantly, the canine had a troubling past where he was determined to stay in charge. The trouble behind his eyes that Aiden didn't recognize flickered in his expression for a brief moment before he turned his gaze away.

It was embarrassing losing your pack to a stranger. It was even more embarrassing when that stranger happened to be a Houndoom. That battle had nearly cost him his life and the scars across the skull plate on his forehead was evidence of it. His pack had left him for dead, bleeding on the ground. It was only natural. Once they were under the leadership of a more powerful Houndour or Houndoom, the pack didn't need him anymore. Miraculously his wounds recovered during his stay in an abandoned and he was forced to fend for himself. He would go as far as to even attack humans, which was how he first met Aiden. After her, he began stalking one of the human settlements, attacking their caravans for food until he got caught in a wired net. Houndour briefly looked over his shoulder at Aiden who was finished giving Lucca Oran berries the proper way. Yes he owed her his life, but it was beyond frustrating he couldn't get himself out of that situation. It was frustrating that after how many years he had led his pack, he couldn't defend his title from another dominant pokemon. The pokemon slowly exhaled from his nose before turning his attention back to the trail, his expression just as grumpy as it was before. Suddenly there was a blue ball flying overhead in the air. Houndour stopped for a brief moment in excitement, the gears in his brain momentarily coming to a hault. There was a happy bark and before Houndour knew it he was chasing that blue ball down the trial, catching it in his mouth before it could make contact with the ground. The set of jaws crunched down on the blue ball and surprisingly it was crushed in his mouth. The Houndour turned around, having been prepared to bring it back to whoever threw it, when reality dawned on him. He swallowed the sweet berry, eyes settling on Aiden who was now walking with the professor, a small smirk settled on her lips. The Houndour's expression turned to You are such a b***h. It took a lot of will power to stop his tail from wagging.

Aw geeze, the look Houndour was giving her could kill. Actually, she was pretty sure he was using Leer on her. Houndour's Leer dissappeared once a high pitched shrieked echoed from the woods. A flock of bird pokemon scattered from the tree tops in groups, forming a black cloud of wings and feathers until they dissappeared over the horizon. Aiden held her arm out to try and stop the group from moving forward. The eerie noise sounded once more, the cry being much shorter than the first. Aiden paused for a moment before lowering her arm. So much for being relaxed. Houndour had fixed his gaze on the row of trees that made the forest's edge, expecting a pokemon to slink out of the woods and run across the field after them. But none came and the silence that followed after the cry was bone chilling. Alright, time to get organized before they got any closer to the woods. Aiden turned to the rest of the trainers, her expression having gone dead serious. "All right guys, I'm making a buddy system." She got everyone in her line of sight, making the decision who would best compliment each other if they all had to battle. "In case all of us need to battle, I'm organizing us into groups that would benefit us best. You, with the Cubchoo." The girl had never formally introduced herself, so now would be a good time to give her name. "You'll be paired with Professor Maple and Lucca. And you two." A finger was pointed at Sawyer and the blue haired man who also did not introduce himself last Aiden knew. "You both will be paired with me if we need to battle. This way both groups have an experienced trainer to work with." Aiden locked eyes with the blue haired individual. "You are experienced, yes?" She hoped she didn't mistaken his pokemon from earlier as an evolution. She didn't know anything about Unova pokemon, so hopefully she could learn from him and the blond girl. Not to mention, the Cubchoo and Charmander weren't up for heavy battling just yet. Aiden was unsure if the Oran berries brought the Cubchoo back to full health or if Fern was ready for battle. So the blond and Lucca would be paired up with the powerhouse of the group just to be safe.

Aiden looked for confirmation from any of them, daring them to challenge her. Sawyer didn't seem to have a problem with it, even if he did give her a dramatic eyeroll. It wasn't like they were splitting up, they just needed battling partners if things got rough. Aiden looked over her shoulder at the forest behind her. They had the option of sleeping out here in the fields, along the edge of the forest, or inside the forest where some feral pokemon was obviously residing in. Aiden motioned for the party to move forward with her hand, deciding that the safest course of action would be to camp inside the forest. There was more cover and hiding places amongst the trees, rocks and possible caves that they could take cover in than they could in the wide open field. She would prefer it if they could trek through it in one go but by the time they would be inside the woods it would be dark. Nothing said 'hunt me down and kill me' more than walking through the ******** woods in the dark.

After hearing the potential danger, Houndour stuck close to Aiden, changing his pace every so often by walking along side her one moment then walking slightly ahead of her the next. He had been hoping to get another Oran berry, but Aiden had already dropped the rest of them in her coat pocket.

.: Xero Iris Alasdair :.

"...Um...ok..."

User Image

"When Was The Start Of All This?
When Did the Cogs Of Fate Begin To Turn...."
User Image

To say he had never encountered someone being cold, would be a lie. There were many people in his past that he has met throughout his long journey. All across Unova as well as Kanto. Regardless of where, the icy sting was never something that Xero enjoyed. It was certainly something he would try to avoid if he could. Though he was never sure of how to do that.

The blonde woman hadn't spoken a word in return. She certainly heard him since she had stopped when Xero spoke. However there was nothing. She gave nothing back. The feeling was strange. It wasn't a feeling of no connection. It was a feeling rejection. All the woman did was simply walk forward, leaving a tailwind of ice. 'Ironic.......you and your poke'mon' He thought to himself.

A few rodent like poke'mon scurried nearby, breaking the state Xero had put himself in. He began to walk again, feeling his steps are little more cautious then normal. The other woman seemed to have found a berry tree that would help the injured poke'mon. The thought was rather confusing. How did he miss a tree like that? It was true that he hadn't seen many of them but their fruits were distinctive. He rubbed his eyes slowly. He wasn't as aware of his surroundings. The thought of that only made Xero feel more useless in contrary to his original objective. If these people were capable by themselves, why was he here? The group as well was already large consisting of five people if Xero was excluded.

'I will simply push ahead...' He thought to himself. His mind stopped. Despite wanting to leave the group, he couldn't. He still had one goal to accomplish that involved the professor. If he left the group, he would have to wait in Viridian City to meet the man. The amount of time wouldn't be very long however, he gave a higher chance to miss the professor. Entirely, they could just go straight through Viridian City and Xero would be none the wiser. No, he couldn't push ahead by himself.

Xero looked up as they had reached the small forest leading to Viridian City. Not much time had passed since he exited the forest. The forest was fine but somewhat tiresome to navigate. If he remembered correctly, there were some poke'mon acting oddly. Of course, he doesn't remember where since he didn't map out the entire forest for himself. Still, it shouldn't be a problem since Xero was easily able to sneak past them. However, he couldn't help but have a disturbed feeling.

Xero eyes shifted towards the only other woman of the group. She had assigned people into a buddy system which wasn't a buddy system but a group system. All Xero wanted to do was get a trainer license and become registered. It looked like she and other male was assigned into a party. Before he was able to glance at that dark haired male, the woman had stabbed him with a question. The question was a simply question of which he could just simply answer 'yes' for the sake of moving on. However, there was much more to his past. Since he was never a trainer, he never really battled. The only time he battled was to help Ovelia train. Otherwise, there were only a few random battles he was forced into. He was confident in his battling capabilities. He watched every battle that Ovelia had. With nothing better to do, he analyzed them.

He decided that question could be left unanswered. It was a questioned dependent on preference. The adjective 'experienced' varied from people to people. "You may decide that when the time comes." With that he pushed forward into woods.

"....Perhaps It Is Impossible To Grasp That Answer Now,
                                    From Deep Within The Flows Of Time"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Hunter

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
                              User Image

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
      JUST A LACK OF BREATH AND THEN YOU'RE GONE.
      ████████████████x ██████x ██████████████
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      SEEMS ALMOST POINTLESS TO BREATHE THEN.

☆☆LUCCA GOLD

BITTERSWEET MEMORIES
      ↘↘ Everyone XX↘↘ Between Pallet and Viridian XX↘↘ ... : Whatever. XX↘↘ User Image

Shuffling forward after the others, the only sounds that registered in Lucca's mind were the sounds of the forest surrounding them. Whether idle chitter-chatter was taking place, he didn't know, nor did he really care. If he was honest with himself, he was staying with this group for more than the reason he'd originally thought. Perhaps being around people -oh, the mere thought made him cringe- would be healthy for him. He'd been separated from human contact for so long, his own species disgusted him, and he shied away from humans whenever he could. Still, even if every one of the people surrounding him annoyed him to no ends, it would be interesting to see just how long he could handle them.

Fern had sat up in Lucca's arms, a good sign indeed. She still seemed a bit sleepy, but was defiantly better than she had been. She raised her clawed paws up, patting Lucca's cheek with almost timid concern. He had a very strange look on his face, one much like he had worn when they'd been wandering the abandoned lab. Perhaps that was his thinking face? No, it seemed a bit too sad, a bit too detached, to be him simply thinking. Well, maybe. Unless he was even stranger than she already thought. There was so much to learn about her Trainer, so much. She wanted to know everything she could learn. "Char," she grumbled, patting his face once more for attention. The blonde blinked down at her, focus and awareness appearing on his face. He shuffled her carefully in his arms, making sure to keep a good grip on her. "What?" he grumbled in the meantime, still shifting her a bit and not paying much attention. His right arm was starting to fall asleep...

"Char, charmander." Big green eyes blinked up at him with open curiosity, the same kind that had gotten her in trouble back at the lab. He already knew she'd be a handful, wanting to know everything she could about absolutely everything. Still, her comment caught Lucca off-guard. It held no questions; it was clearly nothing less than a fact to her. She'd been bleeding in his arms, half-asleep, when he'd stumbled from the fire. And yet she seemed perfectly aware of his fear of it. Either she was more aware than he'd realized, or she was smarter than she seemed.

"Yes, that's right," he whispered down to the Fire-type, gold locked with green. "Me and fire haven't had the greatest past, lets say. It's why I wanted you, you see. To help me. That is, if you want to." It was more than he'd said to any other person there. But that wasn't surprising, not really. Pokemon were much better listeners and conversationalists, were willing to hear the entire story. Opinion didn't get in the way, not like with humans. Well, most of the time, anyways. Besides, Lucca naturally liked Pokemon better; speaking with them was easy. He always knew what they were saying. With humans, no so much.

The enthusiastic choo he got in reply was promising to say the least. Perhaps getting over his arsonphobia would be easier than he originally thought.

He was pulled from the little bubble he and Fern had resided in when someone called his name. About to turn around to grumble a response to whoever it was, he felt a smack against the back of his head. Something cold slithered down to settle against the back of his neck. Without thinking his hand flew up, slapping down on the foreign object. A horrible mushing feeling was the product of the action, along with some kind of sticky liquid drizzling down his back and covering his hand. Pulling it around to see what had just happened, he found a deep blue juice staining his hand. He clenched his hand into a fist, looking around to glare at Aiden, who he assumed had thrown the Oran berry. She was the one with all of them, anyways. "Brilliant," he hissed at her as she came towards him, "absolutely perfect. This stuff will never come out." Shaking the juice from his hand, he unwillingly accepted the berries she offered. Just because he absolutely hated this girl didn't mean he should keep Fern from getting some more help.

The Charmander happily accepted the offered present, holding one of the big round berries between her paws. She popped it into her mouth with satisfaction, swallowing it down after a few chews. She took another from Lucca's palm, eating the second as quickly as the first. She paid no mind to Lucca's decently contained anger; he had a pretty good reason to be upset, she supposed. She just hoped it would blow over soon, because his under-his-breath cursing was a bit unsavory.

The blonde rubbed at his back, the stinky juice drying into an uncomfortable crust. His hand was covered in the like; already the skin was a purple color. This is ridiculous, he thought, giving a sigh. First that damn rash, now this? There was no way of his staying in proper condition, was there? But there was no way he was bathing, not with so many people around, anyways. He'd much rather deal with the sticky mess than have questions asked.

Lucca nearly ran into Aiden's arm when she threw it out to stop them all. He stumbled back a few steps, preferring to retain his personal space. It was then the brunette decided to assign "battle buddies." He was matched with the small blonde and the professor. A team of blondes. Amazing. It did open a bit of an opportunity to actually converse with the professor about the Virus, but not really. They were just meant to battle together if something showed up; they had no reason to actually talk. Lucca just shook his head, not out of denial for the plan, but simply irritation. Fine, he would work with them if he had to. He made no promises of being pleasant, though.

SO TAKE MY HAND, WE'RE ON AN ADVENTURE.
                      User Image

Aged Genius

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

- Pokemon Professor -
Kentaro Maple

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"And when I saw her death, I realized there was no greater evil than that which is born by witnessing someone you love die before you, and I realized to what lengths men could perform evil."
-Kentaro Maple-

The Professor continued eye contact with the canine Pokemon, attempting to read it's expression. Pokemon were very seldom different from people. They are intelligent beings; why they could only communicate their names was always a mystery but they do seem communicate complex thoughts to both people and other Pokemon even without telepathy or use of a single language. They always understood each other. That was remarkable. When Maple compared that single strain of thought with it's catalyst, he amused himself with a muffled chuckle and a slight grin of ambition that he'd not yet shown to any of the young ones. Maple saw trouble in Houndour's past, trouble that he'd not yet come to terms with, trouble that would find him eventually. He took note of the gash across the hounds skull plate. He didn't know exactly what that was though, and even if he did, it was doubt-able that he could process that kind of pain. Loneliness was suffering Maple never had to know. Even when Artemis was taken from him, he had five of the best friends he could ask for and they all shed their tears along side his. He'd never been abandoned, never was an orphan, never had to suffer isolation.

He broke his attention away from Houndour when he heard Aiden bark some more orders. He thought that with her initiative and charge, she would be able to train Houndour well. She had to be willing though, he thought. She couldn't keep on the way she was, as equals with her Houndour. Canine Pokemon like that needed a dominant figure to grow stronger, friendship was possible but it was secondary. That didn't mean dictatorship, Houndour just needed to respect her as the alpha. Nothing more, nothing less. In the end that meant they needed trust to form between the two which even a novice could see they had only the minimal amount.

He paused his footing for a moment when he heard that he was to be paired off with Lucca and Thea. In truth he was a bit relieved because he thought that it meant they were splitting up and he thought that meant goodbye Aiden... no such luck. The assignments were just pair offs if they run into trouble. He ignored the assignment for the most part, choosing to let the other two congregate around him if they wished as he began pressing forward towards the forest once more, Persephone still clinging fast to his shoulder as she slept in bliss. He began thinking about the strange noise they'd heard quite some time ago, and something seemed to unsettle the Professor...

"Do you know what it's like to have your pokemon die?"

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Theadore Greco
                                                          #63B8FF
                                                          ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

xxΞ Company [ a group of strangers ]xxΞ Currently here at [ Route 1 - Forested area ] Ξ [ Outfit ]
                                                          xxΞ Thoughts [ "I don't like this... There's something here... ]xxΞ Feeling a bit [ shattered, lost & frightened ]

Skish. Crunch. Skish. Crunch. So long she focused on the sound of footsteps alone, by the time they stopped the blonde had failed to notice having since zoned out. The sound of cooing & flapping wings abruptly changed her view however as she abruptly came to a complete standstill. Because of their distance, she was unable to identify them or their shadowed shapes. 'Course, they were more than likely birds from regions she knew hardly anything about, so it excluded any possibility she would know them anyway. Thea nervously watched the panic stricken birds fly away frantically. Her immediate reaction was to look at the ominous forest ahead, but a strict voice just before her caused her to do otherwise. Instead she was stepping back from the barking voice in a slinking motion. That tone again. This time it was coming from that woman, again, she thought to be gentle, & quiet... to some extent anyway. The blonde couldn't help inwardly reprimanding herself for actually thinking there was someone like that... especially considering the situation... & who was she kidding? It wasn't like she was acting the part of an Audino to everyone either.

That train of thought only sufficed in making her want to slink far, far away & stay there. Those guilty thoughts, however, were put to rest when mention of a Cubchoo reached her ears. It took her a few seconds to realize she was being paired with the callous Professor & someone named Lucca. The blonde didn't dare question it though, with the look the woman was wearing, she preferred staring at the ground rather than facing such a menacing scowl. With uneasiness she looked to Cetic, who in turn looked up at her with a burdened guise. "Stay close..." Quietly she pleaded to the Cubchoo, her grip tightened on the end of her sweater that still cradled the oran berries handed to her. Having not even hours earlier finally gotten out of the spooky forest, Thea was not at all happy about having to go back through. Something was in there. She felt it before. She could feel it now even. Something powerful... & very scary... whatever it was was watching them, & it had malicious intentions. "Don't ever leave my side... Okay...?" Again she pleaded in a trembling murmur before looking towards the dark forest. If it wasn't for the fact she wasn't traveling all alone this time around, Thea may not even of stepped foot further. This forest... there was definitely something dark dwelling inside it.

Refusing to make any moves until someone went in first, assuming that if something was in there, maybe it wouldn't come after her if she wasn't the first to go in. It was a miserly deem, but honestly she knew there wouldn't be any chance against whatever it was in there. Whoever Lucca was as well, Thea selfishly hoped would follow right behind her in hopes that would provide even better chance against being attacked by the ominous. All the egocentric thoughts, how cowardly they were, she couldn't help thinking of only her & Cetic's own welfare. She'd grown used to it by now, & having to possibly face death itself at the hands of that virus... again? It... was too scary a thought. Thea progressed very slowly, but in reasonable distance from the Prof., & kept searching around her, nearly leaping out of her skin at every loud snap from broken branches. It didn't take long for the shade to quickly darken her line of sight once they had entered the forest, not that it was very dark, but the change in lighting certainly didn't make for any comfort. The distilling feeling was enough to make her walk on her toes, as if stepping too heavily would end her life & for all she knew, it probably would.

Cetic could only cautiously escort Thea, keeping in step as he made sure things were safe in every direction. That included those around her. The Cubchoo was more than aware of his masters current panicking state after all. He couldn't count how many forests they cut through getting to Pallet. It only worried him thinking that before all this was over... his master may go insane from paranoia & there wasn't anything he could do but watch over her. No matter how much he consoled her in the past she'd still cry, flinch & whimper. It seemed at least being in a group of people helped her repress those extremities into only flinching at every startling sound. "Cubchoo!" Abruptly calling out, he pressed a paw to her leg as he, for the first time in hours, sniffled up his snot before glaring over at something Thea couldn't see. "Cubchoo!" He called out again, this time pointing his paw over in the direction. She could hear it now that she'd stopped, there was a low growling noise... almost like a puppy's growl. Nonetheless, Thea wasn't about to take it for being anything less menacing than a Haxorus or Scolipede, so she discreetly stepped behind Cetic before proceeding any further with the group. Through curiosity, Thea looked to everyone she could see, though only glimpsing, to make sure she wasn't truly losing it. They had to hear it, right?

My whole world is changing, I don't know where to turn.
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't leave you waiting...

x
User Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x
xUser Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x

ooc
Bleh.... Those that are wondering, I figured I would do a little bit of research & found out Poochyena can be found on Route 1 in swarms, so that's what I'm kinda referring to with growling noise. I kinda left it open if someone wanted them to jump out & attack, or just stalk them, but I do recall someone mentioning they wanted a Poochyena > 3 > ;;
User ImageUser Image

I am known as Zero, not Leonardo, and this, this is Blue. He is much more Vicious then her looks.

xxxxx Zero was quiet as he continued to feel the canine's teeth sink into his pant leg, annoyance continued to fill him, even when the animal had found him, it had become attached to him, he never understood why. He still thought the pup was an idiot but the dog still didn't seem to separate from him, sometimes the little pup reminded him of a two year old, constantly demanding attention in whatever way he could. He sighed and leaned down picking the dog up by the scruff and glaring at him, "Knock. It. Off. Blue." he growled his eyes narrowed, the dark irises staring at the pup, one still completely blind, thats the one the pup always stared at, even when it was hidden behind his dark red locks the pup always stared at that eye. He grumbled and dropped the dog in which it returned to tugging on his leg as he walked, his pant leg was being pulled at still and he grimaced, the dog never did listen no matter how much he tried to get the little habits to stop the animal always persisted. The Growlithe looked up though when he heard footsteps, ears perking and twitching before he barked at Zero jumping in front of his legs practically trying to trip him at this point. Zero's foot caught under the dog and he immediately fell forward, shoving his hands out in front of him to break his fall feeling his palms scrape against the concrete as he landed. Blue moved out from under his leg running to the female who had approached saying something or another about the Growlithe being cute and wondering if she could pet him.

xxxxx Zero huffed standing up and dusting himself off turning his glare on the Growlithe that willingly pressed up on the girl demanding immediate attention from her, "Little lecherous runt....." he hissed at the dog ignoring the girl. The pup eyed him side way before rolling its eyes and basically brushing him off. Zero went wide eyed, "Of all the rotten things ya little ********] he seethed angrily still ignoring the kid that walked up and started to act friendly with his pokemon. Blue using his charming nature moved forward and stuck his rump in the air, doing a practical bow his tail wagging and tongue lolling out as he barked happily, "Oh hell no! You're a traitor!" Zero seethed angrily as the pup walked towards him brushing up on him now, he shoved the dog away with his foot, "I ain't fallin' for your bullshit act runt!" he seethed turning angrily only to get the puppy dragging on the back of his pant leg once again, he seethed at the dog, "Ya little ********! Go back to being a lecherous rat!" he growled. Blue barked at him his tail wagging again as he looked up at his trainer, his head tilting to the side questioningly, he glared at the dog as tension filled the air, the trainer and the pokemon were having a staring contest, in all senses it was a battle of wills.

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

I was born b a d
          But then I met y o u
          You made me n i c e for awhile
          But my d a r k side's true

╔════════════════════════════╗
          Purrloin
          ╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Yesss, let the cute kitty syndrome distract you from your surroundings. By the time Vittorio realized what Thable planned to do it was too late. She had successfully opened the poke'ball and released the mass of brown fur and muscle that sported two sharp tusks. Before Thable could take the time to admire the pokemon four things took place that she barely had time to register. The hand that was previously stroking her fur had scooped her up and under Starr's arm, Thable being small enough to hold like a football. This was followed by a booming voice coming from the pokemon Thable recognized as a Mamoswine, the building now shaking from the sheer power of her stomps. The temper tantrum was impressive in Thable's opinion, though the thought was quickly put in the back of her mind when Vittorio spoke. "I was curious." She replied, wanting to ask why the Mamoswine was so upset about being let out of her ball. She didn't even need to ask, Vittorio practically answering her question. Thable's ears perked up in alert, though her face fell into one of amusement. "My my, don't we have a short temper?" she purred, her almond shaped eyes giving Vivi a predatory stare. Now that she gave the Mamoswine a closer look, the physical symptom of the Eclipse was clear. Vivi's eyes were bloodshot red. The Mamoswine seemed to be in denial about her condition.

Too bad the Mamoswine was a female. Thable could attempt an Attract to at least calm the beast down, seeing as Ice Shards were currently being projectiled at Vittorio from between Vivi's tusks. Thable didn't make a fuss when she was set down, having sat herself next to Starr once she reached the floor. Okay, Thable was feeling guilty, yes, although she was very curious about the situation. Thable hadn't the slightest clue that the human had an Eclipse pokemon on her. The pair of brown eyes watched the battle begin with interest while thoughts were being processed behind the glassy orbs. Surprisingly, this human had kept her sick pokemon, despite the fact the Mamoswine was very dangerous. Thable thought humans released their pokemon or put them down as soon as they caught the disease. Apparently this wasn't the case with all of them. For a human who was the leader of an evil organization, she had shown more compassion to the Mamoswine than Thable's human family had shown to their own pet. Thable looked up at the human with an apologetic look, the feline having once again gotten more than she bargained for due to acting on her curiosity. It was truly amazing she wasn't dead, yet, as the saying goes. "I apologize, Love, this wasn't my intention." Thable gracefully jumped up onto the desk on all fours in time for Starr to call out a Shadow punch. Thable watched Vittorio form a Shadow ball while she lived up to her species reputation for cunning and decided on how she was going to assist the Gengar. The Shadow punch was thrown; however it didn't make it halway across the room before five hearts from a Charm caught up from behind the attack. The combination of the attack turned the hearts pitch black, though the change in coloration wouldn't affect the purpose they were meant for. How aweful would it be to be hit with a Shadow punch and have it harshly lower your physical attacks?

Thable was now standing on her hind legs, her tail uncurled and leveled out in a way that would enable her to keep balance. The Purrloin gave the Mamoswine a wink, "Now Dearie, don't be that way. I just wanted to see your pretty face is all." and proceeded to give Vivi the secondary treatment of a Charm: Sweet talking.

Thable brought her front paws out in front of her, soft furry toes tensing for sharp thick claws to extend into view. Now Thable knew better than to attack a fully evolved pokemon head on. She couldn't do much damage so Vittorio would have to be the attacker and she would have to cripple Vivi's stats until they could get her back into the pokeball. "Vittorio, do you mind if I combine my attacks with yours?" Nevermind the fact she asked him after she went ahead and added to his Shadow Punch.

Colorful Cultist

User Image

Noelle Snow

Starr Vendriano

Vittorio grumbled a bit at the unintentional statement and such. How was she to know? Why the hell did she have to be so freaking nosy? Why didn't he just get rid of her when he noticed her? Why didn't he see this coming... Stupid cute kitty syndrome. If only Noelle was allergic. This wouldn't had happened. Or if they just got rid of Vivi. She was a weak link in her current condition, but necessary in studies and such to the dull scientists down a few floors apparently. Like he said, Vittorio always tuned those nerds out when they started going off about carbonated this and sulfuric that and Professor Name-too-long-to-say-without-boring-others-to-sleep. He did try to stay awake during their little lectures... Wait... No. That's a lie. He took the little speeches as some time to nap. Maybe if Noelle did the same, she wouldn't be as stressed out as she usually is. Teenaged grunts complained about no naps alot. Teenagers in general was a better word. Maybe adults were secretly the same? Vittorio knew he most certainly was, except it was no secret around those incredibly boring scientists.

Apparently the Purrloin had helped with the attack. Charm, if he wasn't mistaken. Vivi hesitated a bit, a tad confused by the Purrloin's actions. The confusion relayed as plain anger to the eclipse pokemon. She shook her head, stomping her foot again a few times as if she was a toddler with a tantrum. Only difference was that this was more serious. "Shut up, you stupid infected rat!" She screamed at the cat like pokemon. Vivi was convinced she was perfectly fine. In her mind, it was everyone else with the disease. Some people moved themselves to look through the elevator shaft to see what went on, only to get an evil eye from their boss. "Evacuate the building. Now!" Those higher up in the Rocket Food Chain began quickly getting everybody outside incase the building were to collaspe. "Don't call me that." he said in monotone, eyes never leaving Vivi. He was not in the mood for odd pet names right now. Especially from her. "And you didn't need permission the last time I checked." Vivi lauched more ice shards, considerably less powerful than before. "Sucker Punch! Mind the building!" As best a Gengar could do, Vittorio gave a nod, a new fist forming. Instead of the shadowy purple it was a simple black. He launched it to the Mamoswine, now thankful it wasn't something small and agile. But if Vivi was small and agile, maybe they wouldn't even be in this situation to begin with...

((Alright. Post is done now!))

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image

ɱoodTense

ρokemonHoundour

ɡoal Viridian city

Let's take a look at the big picture and look at the situation. She was about to walk into a forest where a deraged pokemon was clearly walking around in, not to mention she was doing it with a group mostly made of trainers who didn't like each other. She was barely able to get a small group together and the only thing she managed to accomplish with them so far was cover Lucca in Oran berry juice. The Unova boy was being more cryptic than the ******** ruins of Alph with his response, so ******** great. If anyone got hurt because she misjudged his battling capabilities she was going to strangle the next thing that pissed her off, being it human or pokemon. Needless to say Aiden narrowed her eyes at him her way of warning him he better be up to her standards. She really shouldn't be giving him glares like that, she knew. Aiden was on edge after hearing the cries from the forest. Her gaze was now locked on the trees that were coming closer and closer as the group neared the forest. Finally the shadows from the thick branches and wide leaves casted over her as Aiden took the first few steps into the woods. Leaves crunched under the soles of her shoes, the noise louder in her ears than it should have been. She had to make things go smoothly through this forest. If someone didn't watch out for the group as a whole, who would? Parted lips quietly exhaled the breath she'd been holding.

Oh wait, what was that? Was that a dog growling?

Aiden looked down at the Houndour at her side wondering if the growling was coming from him. No, this growling sounded different than his. Houndour confirmed the growling wasn't coming from him when he let out a much deeper growl and turned his head towards the bushes and tall grass at the side of the path. Somewhere in the woods the woods Aiden could hear the sounds of shrubbery being disturbed, like something small and quick was running through it. Before she knew it she could actually see the plants russling and being plowed down by something small and blue. Not far behind it was a grey and black mess of fur. "Two minutes in these woods an-" Aiden let out a curse as the blue shrieking pokemon dashed from the bushes and ran between her legs. Now that the blue pokemon was out of the woods, Aiden could clearly see a pair of big round ears and small barbs lining the pokemon's back. The Nidoran, not having expected to run into a group of humans, came to a screeching halt before she ran into Lucca and took a sharp left. The black and grey pokemon burst from the bushes to give chase to the Nidoran, Aiden recognizing it as a Poochyena.

Overall, the situation was a mess. The Nidoran pretty much scrambled around for a way out, while trying not to get near any humans, and the Poochyena high tailed after it wanting to kill it. The chase quickly ended as fast as it had begun. As Nidoran passed by Sawyer, a pair of strong quick hands reached down and scooped her up underneath her belly where he wouldn't get pricked by any barbs. The Nidoran struggled for a moment until she realized she was off the ground and away from her pursuer. The Poochyena, not wanting to get any closer to the human, growled at Sawyer with bared teeth. The threat was ignored, Sawyer having flashed the Poochyena a s**t eating grin before continuing down the path. The Nidoran was still shaken from her experience being hunted down, her ears pulled back against her head, eyes looking around her like any one of the humans was going to try eating her next. "They're not interested in you. I'll let you go when you're far enough away from it." The female Nidoran looked up at the owner of the cool nonchalant voice. He acted like it was no big deal picking up wild pokemon like he owned them.

As for the Poochyena, it was getting the evil eye from Houndour who was warning it to leave or be attacked. Houndour could partially sympathize with the Poochyena. It sucked being interupted on a hunt, especially when that Nidoran could be feeding puppies or a pack. Still, making sure Aiden and the rest of the humans were safe came before that. If the Poochyena were to turn on them he would intervene. If it were Houndour in the Poochyena's place, he would turn on them for taking his food.

"It's fine Houndour, we're losing time." Aiden beckoned Houndour over with her hand. The canine gave the other dark type one last stare before taking his place between Maple and Aiden. Alright...sooo... that was eventful. Calloused hands ran themselves through dark locks of hair, resting on the back of Aiden's neck. She needed to find a good spot to set up camp. They would only have a few hours of daylight left, so she should spend that time looking for a safe place. The next hour finding a good place passed by quickly. The girl had picked out a spot by a small stream that was big enough to occupy fish. She would go fishing later, right now people needed to go collect dry wood for a fire. God forbid anyone give her a hard time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces