Head Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

Raider

User ImageUser Image
User Image

|| Standing || Annoyed || Echo || Why is it always me? || Beat the Cubone. ||

Jezzer watched quietly as the Cubone charged forward with little to no tact, "This thing has literally no tact in battle. Echo hold your ground and brace yourself from an attack from the left, allow it to move you but don't lose your footing." he grunted watching the Cubone. Normally he would have her dodge at the last second but seeing as it was a newly born pokemon and it had only known him for a few minutes they had no real synch or anything. Echo looked to her trainer wondering if he was insane, but the look in his eyes told her that she had nothing to worry about, he knew what he was doing. She looked back to the Cubone bright brown eyes narrowing as she pulled in a deep breath and braced for the smack of the Cubone. The second the club collided with her side she moved following the movement easing the pain a bit as she was now at the pokemon's left, "Tackle it, and keep pushing ti'll you hit it into a tree." Jezzer ordered quickly trying to keep the Cubone's reaction time low so that Echo had a better chance at beating it. Echo pushed forward hoping to catch the Cubone off guard.

Seiyuu: Jezzer's Voicexxx

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image

Her breath came out in short huffs, a foot hiked over a fallen tree log as she forced herself to stare forward. A baby carrier was rested at her chest, strapped securely to her back, however instead of holding a baby was a fairly large egg. Certainly not the largest in the world, but it felt like one of them, and the young red haired girl grimaced as she shifted forward, digging her foot into the mud to avoid falling on her face. To be fair, she had actually started out on a good "run" last night as darkness covered her tracks and the adrenaline from being pissed came off her on sheets. However, now it was at least morning, and going over 24 hours without sleep was starting to catch up to her, let alone walking through the forest for at least half of that time.

Things were.. wrong in Pallet Town, and Casey knew that well from growing up in such a casual place. It was usually quite peaceful; quiet someday's to hear a pen drop. But lately, things had been going very wrong. Like pokemon attacking innocent families, bodies piling up, chaos starting to rule from that damn virus... the memory made the teenager flinch. Her parents had planned moving out from the small town to a safer, larger city with skilled trainers and guards to keep them protected in just two mere weeks. But that was waiting too long for Case. Last night she lost it at Nick's house, and the teenager knew it well. She grimaced, pausing to use a branch to help herself up and hold out a hand to the only pokemon following her, her hitmonlee Tyl, offering support.

"We're almost to the next town," she assured Tyl who seemed to be enjoying the walk more than her. His little eyes blazed from the work, and Casey could swear he was sweating. I should've done this a while back.. He seems much more happy just a day here than a lifetime at home.. guilt swept through her like a fresh breeze, but Case forced herself to ignore it. Better late than never. The teenager flashed an encouraging smile at her hitmonlee. "When we get there, I have some food that'll last us a bit," she patted her bag slung around her shoulders, underneath the child carrier. "But we need to start... training if we want to make any money. So don't use up all your strength on this, mmkay?"

"Hit."

There was one positive to being a scholar up till now: she had been teaching Tyl things just as well to help her study. And sure, he didn't understand many of the concepts she spatted out, but as for the English language, he was catching on rather quickly. It was one thing the noob could feel proud about when coming to pokemon: and that was mostly it.

They continued to comb through the woods, if any pokemon appeared it was only brief for they seemed a little too occupied to deal with trainers. Are they running from virus pokemon..? Or even worse: where they fighting it? It made her nervous, thinking that pokemon could catch such a deadly thing, but she gave a dry swallow and forced herself to look at the positive side: no troublesome battles. Not like it'd be much of a problem anyways, she'd kick all their asses before they had a chance to growl. The girl flashed an overly confident smile at Tyl, who seemed mostly confused at this, before noticing town lights ahead. "Ff! Scholars are just as good as trainers. Those kids back home had no idea what they were talking about!" she happily boasted before almost jumping through the last set of trees, proud of herself and feeling like a winner already.

In front of her sat small buildings, tons of foliage, and a familiar amount of people. Casey just landed right back in Pallet Town, too well known with the place to mistake it for another.

"...THE HELL!?" she took a step forward, as if the picture would change, before quickly seeking details as her head went back and fourth between the town, her mind felt like it was being twisted. "That.. thats impossible!" she complained loud enough for Tyl to hear, maybe even others, she had no control over the range of her voice after she was sent into shock. Or angry. The red head pulled out her map, which was a challenge with the egg taking up so much space she could barely reach it, and had to expand and raise it almost over her head to read the bloody thing. "....WHAT? I totally passed that clearing!! This map is jacked!" she complained angrily tossing it to the ground though since it was paper it floated softly after she released her grip. Annoyed by ends reach, Casey began to stomp on it, angered she wasted a good few hours in that damn forest (though to be frank, she probably should've noticed it doesn't take long to pass and she made her own mistake multiple times).

Tyl kicked out a foot right in front of her raised one, forcing eye contact as if to tell her just how stupid she looked, how childish she really was acting. Whats your age? Seven? The girl clenched her teeth for a minute before letting out a deep sigh, her muscles going back to a relaxed position. If anyone, Tyl could cool her down, besides Nick he was the only guy that really knew how she worked, and he was the only one she trusted now. She blew her bangs to the side in a short huff, before annoying scratching the back on her neck. Lack of sleep was mixing with her emotions today: not a good thing. "Now what? Can't go back to mum and paps just a few hours after I ran, how pathetic. Let alone I can't get caught, so I can't stay here tonight and I'm already damn tired..!" she trailed off into thought, ignoring mostly anyone who passed by, only giving them a glance to make sure they were not too familiar for her own taste.

User ImageUser ImageOutskirts of Pallet Town / Nobody but Tyl / I figured you guys were getting swamped with new characters and didn't want to overwhelm. So I just put her in Pallet Town(barely) having her little tantrum in the background XD

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Renee LeCalire

User Image

╔═════════════════★
Tuяn Up Tнe Vσℓυмe♪
:
: .ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
: ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
: Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
:
: ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
╚═════════════════★

..............¸¸•*(*.¸.•*´♥`*•.¸.*)*•¸¸ ..............

Renee just stood in front of the laboratory doors, in horror. The way the metal was bent inward, how they were knocked off their hinges just created a sinking feeling of hopelessness. When she and Haji, her faithful partner and friend, arrived at Pallet Town, just the condition of the overall area saddened her. She looked down to her right, noticing Haji was also reluctant to go in; but they had no choice, they needed something from Professor Maple.

She turned her body towards Haji, kneeled down to him, her arms open and inviting. In a low gentle voice, she said, "Come on Haji..."

He watched her as she knelt down to him with her arms open. He looked at her annoyed, and snapped his head forward, staring in side the lab, "I'll be fine. Besides, it is I who should be protecting you, not the other way around." he said grumpily.

Renee's eyes shown a hint of sadness at Haji's comment. She understood where he was coming from, they've been together for a really long time. But she was really worried, not about her, but for him. She moved a little closer to him, arms still open, "Please Haji, just while we're in the lab. I'm not sure what happened, but you and I can sense that it's not good. Please let me carry you. I don't want to risk you getting hurt or infected. If I'm carrying you, my mind will be at ease," she said.

Haji just glanced at her, and felt ashamed for making her look at him in the way she is now. Feeling guilty, he just sighed heavily, turning his body full towards her. "If that is what you wish My Lady. But if I sense any danger, I will not hesitate to protect you," he said. He slowed climbed into Renee's arms, her arms wound around him gently.

Renee nodded and carefully stepped on top and over the busted metal doors. They proceeded cautiously, further into the lab, their senses heightened, and their guard up. "I don't like this at all. Who could have done this?" wondered Renee. As they journeyed deep into the laboratory, they caught glimpses of Ghost-type pokemon floating around.

Haji was really on edge. To tell you the truth, his hopefulness was dying a little bit. "Do you think Professor Maple is alright?" he asked.

All Renee could do was shrug her shoulders, "I'm not really sure, but I believe he's alright. Besides, he's the only one who can supply us with the antivirus. So he has to be alive," she replied. As they gotten deeper into the lab, they came into a long hallway. She called out, "Hello? Professor Maple!?" nervously, "My name is Renee LeClaire. I was hoping that you could supply us with the antivirus....Professor?" However, her plea goes unanswered and worry consumed both Renee and Haji, not knowing what to do if they were facing a dead end.

..............¸¸•*(*.¸.•*´♥`*•.¸.*)*•¸¸ ..............

► Play. The Moments
▌▌ Pause. The Memories
■ Stop. The Pain
◄◄ Rewind. The Happiness

Feral Capitalist

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════
- Location - Pallet Town ~ in an empty house - With - Teddiursa - I'm - A bit irritated, waiting for Swayer to screw up or something. -
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓

Leaves rustled gently, but no more than they would have if a pidgey had landed, hardly giving any evidence of the black and red clad boy sitting upon a thick limb close to the trunk. From where he sat, the lab was in view but that wasn't exactly what he was watching for. Several people had made their way towards it, and every time Morven had adjusted the large binoculars, which he currently had pressed to his face, in order to focus in on the new arrivals. That first one to approach had almost been exciting, but upon closer inspection, the blond was just some kid going to snoop around the building. Morven wished he could just go in himself, but those were not his orders just yet. Teddiursa was eager as well, Morven could tell by his fidgeting and it had actually been the pokémon who had rustled the branch rather than the red haired boy.

By the time most of the kids had entered, Teddiursa had grown bored of examining the ghost pokémon and taken a seat in Morven lap now that his trainer was no longer braced in a crouch and had instead just moved into a sitting position. The sudden gust that came with the shrieking cry of a pokémon, almost out of nowhere, just about knocked them right off the tree and Morven just about lost his binoculars to the gale winds created by the enormous prehistoric pokémon that had come swooping over them... he did, however, lose the carrot stick that had been poking out of his mouth. "What the-..." He placed a hand over teddiursa's stomach, in order to hold him in place, while he turned his binoculars to the sky to watch the aerodactyle pass over them and perch itself farther away.

It was shortly after that the professor finally appeared. At last, something was happening... but still, not quite who he was waiting for, at least it was a step in the right direction. Sawyer wouldn't have time to snoop the lab by himself first, but it wouldn't have surprised Morven if the professor had kept the recipe with him... that would be the smart thing to do. Speaking of Sawyer... where was he? Morven gave an irritated huff and he leaned against the tree trunk, still holding the binoculars to his face as he kept an eye on the group that was now forming outside of the delapidated laboratory. "Hmph, how'd I end up with a babysitting job," he muttered angrily.

Teddiursa looked up at him, not looking too thrilled with the idea either. "Urr," he replied, halfheartedly as though agreeing with his trainer. Teddiursa was pretty sure that they at least deserved better than that, but in their situation they couldn't really mess up. It was more like, they just got to wait for Sawyer to mess up. If the other grunt messed up a little, they reported it to HQ, if he messed up a lot they got to swoop in and be the hero... after they reported it to HQ. If Sawyer succeeded, they got to be back up if anything happened; and if nothing happened, that meant they did their job well... it was like a win, win, win, win, win situation, they couldn't really complain too much.

A paw was placed against Morven's elbow as the pokémon tried to comfort him a bit, but the grunt just shrugged it away and kept his gaze locked on the group. Then, finally, the dark haired boy made his appearance. "'About time you lazy piece of..." Morven trailed off under his breath with a few curses, partly due to his bad mood due to having been sat in a tree for hours, as well as the fact that Sawyer seemed more than capable of getting lazy on his missions... and procastination and the like was one of Morven's biggest pet peeves. Frankly, he didn't see how Sawyer could manage to procrastinate or half-a** this task; all he had to do was get the recipe and bring it back to Starr, really simple... but it was Sawyer, so who knew.

Morven watched as the other grunt began to interact with the gathered trainers and their pokémon, as well as professor Maple. "Ok, lets go," he said, turning off the binoculars and putting them into their case. Teddiursa hopped off his lap and climbed back down the tree while his trainer packed everything into a small, black back pack. It took Morven a bit to climb back down the tree while Teddiursa hopped around at the bottom, waiting for Morven to finish making his awkward descent. Once he was on the ground again, Morven brushed himself off and removed his black hat, holding it by the visor and brushing it off a few times. After readjusting the red bandana around his neck he set off through the run down town, ignoring the carcasses littering the ground. Teddiursa made his way along beside Morven, stumbling awkwardly out of the way of the bodies around them and often clinging to his trainer's black skinny jeans. Morven often muttered for Teddiursa to let go, but the pokémon only complied for a few seconds before he attatched himself again.

They came to a stop around the side of an abbandoned house, Morven waited there while Teddiursa examined the door to make sure that it was safe before the two entered. The house stunk of rotting flesh making Morven surpress a gag and pull his bandana over his mouth and nose. They opened the window a crack and Morven took out his binoculars again, they were closer to the lab now and the proximity was allowing the binoculars to pick up some audio to transfer to the small ear pieace which he wore as well. The time it had taken for Morven to get down from the tree and get into the house, however, had cost him the opportunity to hear the information on the desctruction of the recipe.

Professor Maple spoke to Sawyer, but Morven wasn't sure what he was referring to, nor was he sure what the professor meant by 'it's all gone.' They were planning on leaving the city though... Morven could only assume; after all, there was no reason for them to be hanging around in this graveyard. Viridian city was one of the better functioning cities, so he figured that it was a safe guess to say that they would be headed there next. It would be dark before they arrived in Viridian, Morven was pretty sure they'd have to set up camp along the way. For now, he would shadow them, but once they'd found camp and the others had gone to sleep, he'd take the opportunity to approach Sawyer for any information his undercover co-worker had gathered. It was necessary to wait until dark since Morven was in uniform.

◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓xxxx

User Image
    Teddiursa
    ▀▀▀▀▀
    Scared
    Close Combat
    Lick
    Cross Chop
    Fake Tears

~{ ... by 'turning off his binoculars', just think Mewtwo Strikes Back, Team Rocket's binoculars while they're creeping on Ash's meal. }~

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden E.Silva

ɱoodAmused
Ⱦhe sϵxiɇst paяts of myßody . . .

ρokemonHoundour
. . . are my bяain, ʂpine, and ʛuts

ɡoal Viridian city

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Oh no you weren't. Aiden had to stop walking as the professor was sizing her up. Was he challenging her? Aiden's deep red hues locked onto the man's, clearly unamused. Yes he was taller than her but Aiden stood her ground, wondering if she got under the man's skin this much for him to be having a showdown with her like this. Was he trying to read her? The girl mentally shook her head. You had to be a little more tactical to see what Aiden was all about. All of a sudden he spat out one word, causing Aiden to raise an eyebrow followed by the corners of her lips turning up into a smile. "Pfffttt, oh my god you're a joke." She giggled, watching the man walk off. After the tough front he only managed to call her a p***y? It reminded Aiden of something a preteen would pull. The smile was still plastered on her face as she shook her head for real this time. "Grow up and act like the professional people praised you to be." This man wasn't even acting like an adult so one could only imagine how much her expectations of him dropped even further. Although looking at the professor, Aiden saw a goal for her to achieve. She'd bring this man back to someone worthy of praise again. He was a shadow of his former self and she wanted to see the person he used to be. Alright professor Maple, you just got yourself a permanent traveling partner whether you liked it or not. I'll fix you, yet she thought.

Aiden really wanted to get moving; however a noise that sounded an aweful lot like a loud sneeze caught her attention. Aiden glanced over her shoulder to see a girl with a bear-like pokemon in her arms. Without a second thought Aiden pulled out her pokedex to see what kind of pokemon it was. "CUBCHOO, The Chill Pokemon. Its nose is always running. It sniffs the snot back up because the mucus provides the raw material for its moves." Aiden deeply frowned at the mention of mucus and sniffing snot back up it's nose. The bear was adorable, she couldn't deny that but...she wanted to whipe the snot off the Cubchoo's nose. Aiden was a little surprised to see the girl was in worse condition than herself, Lucca and the other boy who took off. She didn't appear to have any other supplies than the clothes on her back and her pokemon. The professor merely told the girl he didn't have the anti-virus and carried on over to Lucca. From what Aiden could see it wasn't fair for the girl to have travelled as far as she did going through hell only to come to a dead end. She must have come far anyway, as the girl had a foriegn pokemon she had never seen before. "Would you like to join us?" Aiden offered, her features were softer now than they had been when she was dealing with Maple. "We're heading to Viridian, you can travel with us if you need to get there." Whether or not Maple or Lucca liked it, Aiden declared herself leader. Maple wasn't in the right mindset to organize a party, not after watching him cremate his own pokemon and Lucca didn't seem like the type to take responsibility for anyone. The man with the dark hair was given the same confirmation as Aiden passed a glanced over to him. No doubt he was looking for the professor, too.

Alright, it was time to get serious. They were going to be losing daylight in six hours, they needed to get moving. Aiden passed by a rather stiff Sawyer before giving him a sharp whistle, snapping him out of whatever trance he was in. "C'mon, we need to get moving. I want to get at least halway to Viridian before it starts getting dark." Houndour gave Sawyer a sympathetic look, having been whistled at himself when Aiden wanted his attention. Sawyer quickly recovered from the short exchange of words with the professor. He followed after Aiden as they headed down the route where Jezzer was. Aiden had to look closely to see he was battling a pokemon. A cubone to be precise. Wait, wasn't that the pokemon the professor had earlier with him? Wild Cubone weren't known to roam Pallet's outskirts, even if there was a crisis in the regoin. They prefered mountainous terrain, not fields and forests.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dapper Hunter

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

You're a good soldier, choosing your battles--
                        It is the time and the place that throws me offXXXX
                            Pick yourself up and dust yourself off--
                                                                                                            Zorro? Zerro? Uh... Team Rocket Headquarters Content: Ah, what a cutey! Clyde
                                And back in the saddle.

User Image

Lying on her stomach, her feet kicked up the air, the young teen stared angrily down at the empty sketchbook page before her. Nothing was coming to her; her usual creative juices seemed to have run dry for the day. Not even the thought of her mother's killer could dredge up a gory seen in the girl's mind. If nothing else, that always worked. The number of pages filled with various death scenes of an always faceless man were innumerable. One of Ainsley's favorites was of him being ripped to shreds by a Scyther. Blood and gore everywhere, it was made even more realistic by the fact that such an event could happen these days. Pokemon were slowly spiraling into a dark abyss of no return, where each and every one would attack anything or anyone. It was sad to think that a Pokemon would turn on its owner without a moment's notice. The idea of her own Pokemon attacking her made Ainsley shudder; she hoped that day would never come.

Momentarily distracted, her mind wandered off to Team Rocket's leader, Starr. It was known throughout the ranks that her Mamoswine was infected. Curious, that the boss of an organization would keep an infected Pokemon. Just knock it out, that usually did the trick to remove the Virus from a Pokemon. Then again, it wasn't that simple, was it? Looking to the other end of the bed, where Clyde was curled up, Ainsley wondered whether she'd be able to knock him out in order to save him from himself. She'd like to think she could; it would make him better off. But to forcibly hurt her own Pokemon, especially Clyde? No, it wasn't all that simple.

Turning back to the blank page, the brunette mindlessly began to doodle a rampaging Mamoswine. It's long, shaggy fur flew out behind it, its tusks gleaming in the light. Its only problem were the eyes. No matter how many times she erased and re-drew, Ainsley could only draw hopelessly sad eyes. With an irritable sigh she threw her pencil down at the book, glaring at the image for a moment. Her anger didn't last long though, like usual; it burned away to nothing, leaving a slightly empty feeling behind. She rolled onto her back, staring up at the blank ceiling above.

The room Ainsley lay in was tiny at best, just big enough to fit in a mattress and chest. Every one of her belongs fit in that one container, save for her bed, of course. One more uniform, a few casual clothes, just basic necessities was all. The only personal items she had were her sketch book and three books, each one a collaboration of stories. She'd claimed this closet-sized room as her own, seeing as there was nowhere else for her to live. One parent dead, the other in jail? Yeah, there weren't many places open to her. Besides, her father had been a Rocket; she deserved a place in the headquarters to call her own. Thus, a room that was probably once a storage area was now hers.

With a grunt the brunette sat up, looking at the tiny yellow Pokemon curled up in a ball at the head of her bed. "Hey, Clyde," she grumbled, reaching over to prod at the Pichu. He gave a huge yawn before blinking open big eyes. They blinked sleepily up at her, clearly asking why she felt the need to wake him up. "I'm bored. Let's go find something to do." The Electric-type gave something of a sigh before getting up, clambering over to Ainsely and onto her shoulder. She popped up from bed, slipping her boots on before exiting her room. She didn't expect to find much. It seemed that lately the building had been empty of Rocket Grunts. Must be a higher number of missions being assigned, which was always nice. It distracted one from the nothingness that otherwise accompanied a Rocket's life. Still, it would be nice to have some of her friends around to simply chat with. Or if not her friends, then perhaps Sawyer. But he was off on a mission too, one that may take a while. Oh, the idea of not seeing him for a long time clenched at the teen's heart. She was as blindly in love as they came, drooling over the older boy since she'd arrived in the organization. Tall with dark hair and an uncaring attitude? He was like a dark prince who had stepped right out of one of her books. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. It seemed like absolutely nobody was there.

As fate would have it though, someone of interest happened to be right down the hall. Dragging his Growlithe along behind him, the red-headed man seemed as angry as ever. Ainsley wasn't too sure of his name, but she defiantly knew of him. If not for his generally sour personality, than for his adorable little canine companion. Happily stalking after him just because he was company of some kind, the teen tried and failed to recall his name. Zorro? Zerro? Something like that. It didn't matter too much, did it? She just wanted to pet the pup, and hopefully not be pummeled by its owner.

"What a cute Growlithe," she chirped, looking down at the Fire-type with adoration. She loved all Pokemon very much, but the youngest types always tugged at her heartstrings. "Would it be alright for me to pet him?"

User Image

You're on the front line, everyone's watching--

You know it's serious, we're getting closer--

This isn't over.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Theadore Greco

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

xxΞ Company [ a group of strangers ]xxΞ Currently here [ Pallet Town ] Ξ [ Outfit ]
                                                          xxΞ Thoughts [ "I don't know... what I should do..." ]xxΞ Feeling a bit [ shattered & lost ]

Standing there was awkward enough. Listening to them argue just made her feel worse considering her fear of the emotions they were letting off. The blonde practically flinched every time a nasty word was spat out. Once it seemed to have fully ended, she wasn't sure she had heard what she did as the Professor passed her by. Staring dumbfounded at the ground, it took her seconds to accumulate what the callous Professor said, & in those seconds her eyes began to tear up. It couldn't be true, there was no way he was telling the truth. There had to be something. She tried rationalizing it, but knew it was pointless. There really was nothing. Up & leaving home on a sliver of a chance. It was all in vain. All of it. Nothing could be said, she simply came too late, & now it was going to cost her own friend's life, her own Cubchoo's life. Once again, Arceus was laughing at her.

Squeezing her eyes shut, Thea began forgetting the strangers around her, having been given such news. All she wanted was to give up. Just give up & cry 'til she was fully worn out. As it was she was spent just getting here, anyone could see that by actually looking at her. Tangled hair, stained clothes, torn stockings & her eyes were dark & puffy. She was nothing but a mess. Before the small femme could consider breaking down where she stood, a robotic voice returned her back to reality. There was gentle pawing at her face where tears kept persistently falling, followed by an equally as worried expression on the Cubchoo's face she was lugging around. Looking at him only made her want to cry again, so she shut her eyes again & peeked up toward the source of the robotic voice. It wasn't an unfamiliar sound, having been introduced to a pokedex numerous times by her father, rather she wanted to see who would pull on out at a time like this. Couldn't they see how stressful things were? Especially for her?

By the time the voice had ended it's description of Cetics' kind, Thea flinched once more & looked away back to her polar cub as if she hadn't looked elsewhere to begin with. Though she was looking into the worrisome brown eyes watching her, she listened to her surroundings nervously as footsteps neared her. Each step made her tense, & as they ended another voice spoke up, this time directing at her. Hesitantly she peeked up again at the one speaking, finding that the soothing voice belonged to a pretty face. To say the least, Thea was at loss for words, not really from what she saw, more so what the woman proposed. It was true she had no where to go now, going home was not an option as Unova had fallen into panic mode & took any & all pokemon from trainers & homes even if they weren't infected. What they did with the pokemon, well Thea didn't know but she was certain she didn't want to either. And this "Viridian" that she spoke of did sound familiar, though she couldn't pinpoint an image with the name. Perhaps she'd already passed by it once?

There was also the matter of having to deal with being around those she knew nothing about. Not that knowing anything about them would change how she'd feel. Not much thought about the trip was made from there however, the same womens shouts reaching her ears, as well as Cetics making them both look her way. It appeared she was leaving already, but everyone else seemed to just stay at stand still, including her. The reasoning behind that was... There was some strange blue haired man standing next to her that she hadn't noticed until now. It was... kinda creepy. Yet... for some reason her heart skipped a beat. But that wasn't really bizarre was it? Mentally shaking it off, she chopped it down to just being really uncomfortable & apprehensive before timidly stepping aside to follow after the unnamed woman at a fair distance, murmuring only a "Eh-excuse me..." shyly with her eyes stuck back to the ground. Thea wasn't so sure she could fully trust this woman, but she was the first to show any sort of kindness. That had to count for something right? Hoping for even a small bit of feedback from her companion she looked back to him once again, only to find him passed out from exhaustion in her arms with his head coddled up to her chest. As disappointing as it was, she was aware how tired he was, probably more so than her since he had to stay awake longer hours than she to keep her safe. Unassuredly, Thea looked forward to the back of the brunette woman, continuing to follow in careful footsteps. This path seemed like the best one to take, & it certainly did sound better... than waiting to become one of the resident ghosts of this town.

My whole world is changing, I don't know where to turn.
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't leave you waiting...

xUser Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x
xUser Imagex | x2x | x3x | x4x | x5x | x6x

ooc
& finally after having to retype this 3 times because my computer is a complete ********' a*****e, I give you my craptastic post -flips a table & hulk smashes a wall- =' n '= #

Colorful Cultist

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
User Image

Noelle Snow

Starr Vendriano

« The truth hurts because it isn't in colors, like lies are... You can only look at it in Black and White. «

Vittorio observed Zorro a bit more before focusing back on Thable. Her grin reminded him of himself. He couldn't help but match it. Noelle still glared from the high windows of the old shopping center. She knew none below would see, but she didn't care much about that right now. She knew she needed to get the group back in line. Single file, organized, respectful to their authority. The Purrloin stated her name as well as why she was here. Pretty smart if you asked Vittorio, but the feline pokemon were usually pretty clever. "Thable isn't that bad... You could be a Fluffy." Vittorio snickered and Starr looked to him for a moment, almost wondering what he chuckled about. Almost being the key word. She had more important things to do than decipher pokemon jokes. Moving herself from the sore sight of general doom, Starr stood and looked back to the Purrloin, putting on a smile as she stroked the soft purple and white blotched fur of the Pokemon. The pastel bows in her fur were rather neatly done... Did she belong to one of the more feminine grunts? She didn't recall having any children here... The grunts acted like children, but it was still a bit different... Sometimes.

Vittorio definitely took notice to the faked smile. "The order here needs to be reestablished, especially with grunts like that idiot. Usually, she handles the idiots just fine... But with the virus, rations, moving everywhere and stuff... It's just getting stressful for us all." Vittorio still remained close to Noelle. It twas the cute and darkly innocent of which you could not trust. Purrloins defined this category. So no way in burning hell would Vittorio mention Vivi and her illness. The grunts talked about it enough... Nosy fools in his mind but fame was fame. Infamy was of similar qualities. The simple solution was to knock her out. The problem wasn't guilt but the fact she was so massive... If she destroyed the base, Rocket was screwed. Plus Vivi made a decent study in explaining the virus... When she wasn't pissed off about people in her 15 foot radius.

» So snap out of your stupid fantasy world of candor and good. Welcome to Reality. »

•Gengar• •Mamoswine• •Sharpedo • •Typhlosion• •Breloom• •Zangoose •
ca•Vittorio• cand•Vivi•candorca •Cortez • ca •Ray• cand•Emerald•c•Fang •

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
.: Xero Iris Alasdair :.

"...This might be more trouble then its worth..."

User Image

"When Was The Start Of All This?
When Did the Cogs Of Fate Begin To Turn...."
User Image

The person that was the highest candidate for the professor spoke, mentioning the existence of the antivirus. Simply, the antivirus did exist however, it would be considered extinct. Xero wanted to ask what had happened in that laboratory but decided to save it to a later time. The anonymous group was making its move.

A black haired woman seemed to be in competition in leading the group or at least trying to. With her calling orders, there would be no less deduction. The main mystery is the relationship between the so-called professor and this woman. There was a tension between them. Their little feud resolved but Xero couldn't help but feel it was stifled rather then finished. The woman turned her attention to the one with the Cubchoo. With a single movement, a device was out and speaking the details of the poke'mon. Xero had already heard this before so he ignored the mechanical voice. His attention was turned to the target of the poke'dex. The Cubchoo still looked in bad condition however, the woman holding the Cubchoo seemed rather different. She was ragged in clothes or at least seemed to be. Her appearance made her seem as though she had quite a travel. The most unique thing about her was her delicacy. She seemed to react to everything with a startle. Xero could imagine that if a person would gently touch her, she would just shatter.

After a few more words spoken by the black haired woman, it seems they were invited to travel with them. Although the feeling in this group was already discomforting, Xero felt as if he needed to stay in order to help protect them. 'Maybe just to Viridian' The thought entered his head. The town was not too far away. For a day, maybe, he would be with them. They would be safe when reaching the town. He planned to talk to the professor before they parted since this might his only chance to find an opening in the professor's busy schedule.

The delicate blonde uttered an 'excuse me' before passing by Xero. He decided make a bit of small talk. He obviously couldn't be silent or else he would be just a stalker or something along those lines. ".....You're from the Unova region." He spoke to the blond just as she would pass him. He turned around looking at her backside and let out a small sigh. "Much time had passed since I last left home." He figured that this was enough to draw a connection. Although that was as far as he was going to go. His statement seemed more of reminiscing then actually talking to the woman. Years had gone by since Xero left the Unova region for Kanto.

The feeling of reminiscence was strange and somewhat painful. As if in response to Xero's feelings, a flash of red struck the ground to his side. The light would settle forming into a Lilligant, known by the name of Lilly. Xero turned to face the poke'mon seeing eyes filled with compassion and of trying comfort. Xero gave a small smile, "Don't worry, Lilly. The wound is just still fresh." Xero clasped his hand against the cheek of the poke'mon, hoping to comfort her as well. He knew the wound of their loss was still fresh in all of their hearts. Lilly responded with her name before another flash of red took her away.

He spoke to himself in a soft voice, "I won't let her down...I promise"

"....Perhaps It Is Impossible To Grasp That Answer Now,
                                    From Deep Within The Flows Of Time"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Hunter

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
                              User Image

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
      JUST A LACK OF BREATH AND THEN YOU'RE GONE.
      ████████████████x ██████x ██████████████
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      SEEMS ALMOST POINTLESS TO BREATHE THEN.

☆☆LUCCA GOLD

BITTERSWEET MEMORIES
      ↘↘ Good Arceus, everyone in the region apparently. XX↘↘ Outskirts of Pallet Town XX↘↘ Numb: We're at least leaving now. XX↘↘ User Image

"Oh, you'd be surprised," Lucca said with a smirk, looking over to Aiden. "When you're just naturally like that, it takes no energy at all." He had to agree with her though; he'd rather not follow the black-haired guy all the way to Virdian. It's just be a nuisance at best. Walking around him seemed like the best idea by this point.

Slowly but surely the walls were going up, and Lucca barely noticed. Even if he did he probably wouldn't care. He preferred isolation, having been so very alone for several years. His mind was use to having nothing but itself for comfort, making being around others a struggle. So the walls went up, one by one. It always seemed to start with his ears. Everything would slowly become muffled, growing quieter and quieter until he heard nothing at all. At least from people, anyways. He'd always be aware of a Pokemon, is was people he wanted to drown out. But it would take a bit for even that to really take full affect. Looked like Lucca was stuck with them for a bit longer, mentally at least.

Looking over with the sign of movement, the blond just barely caught Sawyer's comment. He gave something of a nod, his mind wandering about inside itself. The professor had mentioned the antivirus recipe being destroyed. It was a shame, really, especially because the destruction sounded like carelessness on Professor Maple's part. However they got destroyed should have been avoidable by some means. Perhaps the old man was becoming sloppy. It wouldn't be all that shocking, really. Stress could do that to someone; the virus epidemic was stressful enough, never mind losing your Pokemon as well...

A loud sneeze broke his train of thoughts off their track. Peaking over his shoulder to see what caused the ruckus, the blonde was delighted to see a foreign Pokemon. It certainly wasn't from Kanto, he would know that. Studying Pokemon and the effects of the Virus on them had become his hobby for the last few years, so Lucca had learned about many foreign Pokemon. This particular one, though, he didn't recognize. Shifting Fern into one arm, Lucca pointed his new Pokedex at the little blue and white bear just as Aiden did. The same description was rattled off to him. It wasn't a very pleasant description, but it seemed not many entries in the Pokedexes were.

The young blond with the Cubchoo, as the Pokedex had called it, was trembling slightly, asking about the antivirus. If Lucca had been a bit more social, or else less concerned about his own situation, he may have been a more feeling towards the girl. Unfortunately, neither of those were true, so he simply shook his head at her before noting Professor Maple. The man was being rather rude, and that was coming from someone like Lucca. The girl looked young, and just wanted to help her Pokemon. Yet the professor just blew her off without a second thought. Only just having time to notice yet another person join them --honestly, had he missed some kind of special flyer handout or something?-- the blonde looked to find Maple right in front of him. The professor paid him no mind though, his attention focused solely on the Charmander in his arms. The little girl blinked up at her previous trainer, giving a soft coo of delight. True, Lucca was her new trainer, and she liked him very much, but Maple would always be her very first. Blinking her eyes in an almost sleepy contentedness when the wave hit her, Fern gave another croon of delight. The bandage slipped away from her tummy, revealing the nearly healed-through gash. Lucca blinked down in surprise, momentarily impressed. He was pressed to ask what the move was that the Gallade had used, but bit his tongue, deciding against it. Maple had already irritated him enough, getting an answer in a rude manner would not make the blond more appealing to be around.

Following after the others as they finally left, Lucca looked around their haphazard group, taking them all in. No, they were defiantly not a group he'd ever be around if he had the choice. Perhaps the little blond girl, but only because she was quiet, and seemed like less of a nuisance than the rest.

This is going to a very long walk, Lucca inwardly sighed, casting his gaze to the ground and trudging forward.

SO TAKE MY HAND, WE'RE ON AN ADVENTURE.
                      User Image

Aged Genius

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

- Pokemon Professor -
Kentaro Maple

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"And when I saw her death, I realized there was no greater evil than that which is born by witnessing someone you love die before you, and I realized to what lengths men could perform evil."
-Kentaro Maple-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maple had flinched slightly at Aiden's comments but, he was finally tired of pointlessly arguing with the girl. He picked up the pace after pausing to soak in what Aiden had said and felt a degree of shame. However, that shame made him quite angry. He developed the anti-virus, he'd helped numerous rookies in the past become great contendors and now, on the day he needed some comfort, on the day he needed someone to say 'it's going to be alright' or something comforting like that; all he got was a spit in the face from a young, apathetic girl who couldn't even bond with her pokemon. He could see it. Any Professor could, Aiden had a very loose bond with her partner. He wanted to say it, he wanted to scream out at Aiden about how she could stand to grow up herself but. . . after all, he was a joke.

He had seemed quite elated to see his old friend, the Charmander, in better health conditions now. He thanked his Gallade and returned the creature to it's ball. He brushed the fire-types cheek and gave what seemed to be his first, non-manic smile of the day. "Be good to your trainer, okay? Oh! Do you remember that move I taught you? The one where you scatter Embers about using your tail?" The question was rhetorical and the Professor stood up so that he could initiate the trek to the next town over, Viridian City. If it had just been the three, he might've been able to fly there with Aerodactyl but more people just kept showing up.

He began walking off in the direction of Viridian, ahead of the bulk of the group. Somehow, he still felt as though Aiden was close in tow with him however. That girl would forever without fail annoy drive him zubatty. "Quit fooling around, Persephone... " he said parentally before passing Jezzer by without a passing glance. The young Cubone paused for a moment, looked back at it's trainer and than, it was rammed in it's stomach by the Bulbasaur. Angry, it disobeyed the Professor by ignoring his call and continuing to fight. It pushed itself up onto the bulb of the creature, scratching just to get a footing on the creatures head and attempted a bone club, but one more swift call it's name from the Prof. caused Persephone to hop off frantically, giving the the boys pokemon the stink eye before skipping off to jump on Maples shoulder for the free ride he often offered. He shoved his hands back into his pockets, rolling three pokeballs around with his fingers as he walked, the six being divided into both his pockets evenly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Do you know what it's like to have your pokemon die?"

Raider

User ImageUser Image
User Image

|| Standing || Slightly Proud || Echo || Good Job Echo. || Look for another way. ||

Jezzer ignored the sudden voice and pretended like he hadn't heard or seen the group, but he was sure that the second rate professor was talking to the cubone. He sighed as Echo continued on, not like he was going to stop just cause that idiot decided to talk, Cubone asked for a battle and of course he agreed, well Echo made him agree that is. Echo continued with her ram and an obvious smile spread across the pokemon's face, she blinked though when the pokemon crawled up on top of her she looked to Jezzer for instruction, "Better roll on your side, not like that thing can keep its footing." he grunted looking bored. Though Echo didn't even have to as the Cubone suddenly jumped off of her, Echo's head plowed into the ground and she stood up snuffing, "Bulbasaur! (Pansy!)" it huffed tapping the ground with its foot and looking mad, "Knock it off Echo." he grunted crouching down giving a silent command of get the hell over her, "Bulba! (But!)" he had no idea what the pokemon was saying but he was sure since it was acting like a little kid that it was refusing. Eyes narrowed and Echo silently submitted before running over to Jezzer, he easily picked her up and inspected her side pressing against lightly, Echo winced, "I'm sorry about that, but your not all to strong yet. Though you did do a good job." he said mildly ignoring the rest of the people that passed by. He was careful about the bruise on her side and inspected the rest of her, some scratches that she didn't seem to notice, he sighed and easily patted her head being a bit tentative, "Lets try to refrain from fighting." he grunted easily holding the pokemon in his arms before turning heading back into the edge of the forest and wanting to keep separate from the group, he didn't want to be around a bunch of people like them. He knew it was better to travel in a group but he seriously didn't want to deal with a bunch of people and that annoying blond wasn't going to make anything easier. He had heard most of what had went on by the lab as well, everyone seemed to be on bad terms and everyone around seemed to dislike each other, now if it was a bit different and they made their own clique that they would keep him out of then he would have traveled with them, go where people don't care for him so that he didn't have to rely on others. He snickered at the thought of his home, always on his own, abandoned more then once and not even bothered to be looked for until way later, he was the unwanted child in his mind. He sighed and easily split away from the group.

Seiyuu: Jezzer's Voicexxx

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

I was born b a d
          But then I met y o u
          You made me n i c e for awhile
          But my d a r k side's true

╔════════════════════════════╗
          Purrloin
          ╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Oh dear, imagine what the name Fluffy would have sounded like past the little Miss's mouth. The only audible letters the girl could say were vowels while her F's and S's were butchered. The Purrloin lightly giggled to herself at the thought. "That is true." Amazingly the young girl managed to stick to the name she gave her Purrloin. Every week the little Miss's stuffed toys were given a new name. During tea time Thable was re-introduced eight times to the same doll. Her mood lifted once more when she had the woman's attention again. A hand brushed past the bows tied behind her ears, barely disturbing them. They had been put into her fur by some hair dresser and it seemed like they would never fall out. The Purrloin had been through trees, air vents, and even going as far as ducking through and under chained fences. The bows were determined to stay on her head as tight as they day they were put in. "About the virus..." Thable's face lost it's content expression, her mind turning away from the affection and onto the subject at hand. "How is it spread? The humans back at home thought it was airborn, though I don't think that is the case as I have not contracted it, yet." It was the reason why she was abandoned, Thable wasn't naive. The mother did it to protect her child, Thable could understand that much. Not that it mattered now. Her family probably moved out of the region as fast as they could. It did give Thable a peace of mind, knowing the little Miss was out of harms way. As far as Thable knew, Kanto was the only region with this outbreak. Right?

"The other regions are untouched by the outbreak, right?" Her eyes searched for some honesty in the Gengars mischevious orbs. There would be no reason for him to lie about the outbreak, really. Her attention broke away when a girl ran outside down below to greet the red haired man who she was scorning a few moment earlier. She was a pretty thing and seemed quite young and energetic. The Pichu accompanying her looked appetizing. Thable ran her sandpapery tongue over her canines and upper lip, eyes flashing into a predatory stare. Imagine the shock that little mouse would give to her tastebuds. It was better than hunting Rattata that was for sure. The little varmin were diseased ridden in more ways than just the Virus. "It's too bad I can't go hunting like I used to be able to. I can't risk eating prey that's been infected or I might get it, too." Her tail curled in on itself in annoyance before slapping down on the windowsill where it stayed put. "I imagine many wild pokemon are in the same predicament. It is like the food chain is all tangled up. Hunters are now being attacked by packs of common prey." Naturally the bolder prey would fight back to prevent from being eaten but things were more twisted around now you didn't know who was the hunter or the hunted anymore. Thable feathered out her fur, making herself a soft ball of fur before resting down on the windowsill and curling her front paws beneath her chest. It was good to just relax and not have to worry about anything while in the company of others. She was sure if the woman and Vittorio planned on harming her they would have done so already.

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like
To sing blues

User Image

xx Sawyer hadn't been expecting condolences in return, the professor having caught him off guard. A hard lump formed in Sawyer's throat and he swallowed hard trying to get it down. His adam's apple noticably jumped on his throat from the effort. Okay, there was no way the professor could have known. As much as his brain knew there was no possible way it had a hard time convincing his heart the same thing. The pounding in his chest didn't increase in speed but the pounding got harder like his heart was trying to punch a hole out of his chest. Brown eyes briefly glazed over at the memory of his pokemon. His precius Luxray, Scyther and Lapras who he had known for a long time. That poor Dratini he never had the chance to name or even bond with...would she see him as a suitable trainer if he ever got her back? When he did he was going to drape her over his shoulders and tell her he was never going to let anything happen to her again and that they could start fresh if she wanted to. His other pokemon would never doubt him, he was sure. The hope they still loved him was there. It was the only thing he was clinging onto now.

A sharp whistle snapped him from his thoughts, his previously dull eyes flickering back to life as they looked up at the source of the sound. Oh, it was only the girl with the Houndour; the canine in mention now giving him a look of understanding. Now that he was back to reality Sawyer realized just how many people were begining to show up to Pallet town. Somewhere off in the distance he heard a girl shouting, though he couldn't pinpoint where the hell it was coming from. For now he took note of the girl with a Cubchoo and a guy with a Lilligant who let herself out of her pokeball. Sawyer's heart hurt, remembering how his Luxray used to let himself out whenever he damn well pleased. Alright, the amount of people here was a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing? He blended in amongst the people wanting a piece of Maple and no one would take notice of his ******** blunder. Most of the people seemed too wrapped up in themselves to notice the wolf in sheeps skin faulter in his facade. The bad news? They would all be after Maple's attention. It was Sawyer's goal to get the man to open up to him but it was a delicate process. He couldn't fan girl over to him and compete for his attention with the other people. This was making to make things difficult. Instead, Sawyer chose to sit back leisurely and fold his arms behind his head. Nauty took the liberty of moving herself on top of his head where she fussed about in his locks to make a nest of sorts. "Will you quit messing my hair up?" He recieved a small, timid peep in answer, though he didn't bother moving her. She allowed herself to let her guard down for a moment and close her eyes.

xxT
                      he route to Viridian was quite scenic, really. It almost made one forget that there were rabid pokemon running around. Everything was peaceful and for a while Sawyer relaxed and took everything in while he could. He was just being his normal self in front of these people. Acting like a different persona just made things complicated and you were more likely to slip up. He knew he was going to be spending a long time with Maple, he might as well let him know what his true nature was. Sawyer was an a*****e, yeah, but he didn't consider himself to be a bad person at heart. For awhile there was nothing but a gold and green pasture of fields that stretched to the edges of a small forest. Random patches of trees were scattered here and there along the trail. The sky was bright blue and clear with big fluffy clouds hanging in the sky. This wasn't such a bad mission after all. Hang back, enjoy the company of a bunch of twats unless they decided to take the sticks out of their a**, though these thoughts were directed towards the blonde and the girl. The professor had a right to be stuffy for now, Sawyer just hoped he got out of that mood once they really got to traveling. A few Rattata ran across the path ahead of them, taking no interest in the trainers except to just put as much distance between themself and the group of humans. A flock of Pidgey cooed overhead, startled from their perch upon seeing the trainers, deciding to take roost in the forest ahead. During the walk Sawyer gathered a few things about the two new trainers that joined them. The blond girl was very timid from the looks of it and she had no previous traveling experience as evident in her current condition. The guy who looked to be older than Sawyer himself was in better condition with an air of experience. Sawyer guessed the other had just as much traveling experience and maybe training under his belt, too. Sawyer really took a good look around him. Here these peope have gathered, not knowing each other, not trusting one another, and some clearly disliked at least one or two people and Sawyer just wondered... What was making them stay?

His name was Sawyer Anderson. Here he was unwillingly forced to stay with a group of people he didn't know while they willingly stayed despite the crap they gave each other. His name was Sawyer Anderson and he had a knife held to his back while he walked amongst people who could leave whenever they wanted with their pokemon safe in their arms. You could only imagine how bitter he felt behind that care free expression.

User Image

Feral Capitalist

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════
- Location - The road to Viridian City - With - Teddiursa - I'm - A bit irritated, waiting for Swayer to screw up or something. -
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓

More people continued to show up, the their conversations were transferred clearly into the ear piece as well. He listened in silence as he watched the people approach... at least aside from the sudden, loud CHOO from some other pokémon that made the microphone in his ear ring. The sharp sound made him flinch and switch off the binoculars as quickly as he could, letting out a muffled groan and turning around to slide down against the wall beneath the window. Morven yanked the ear piece out and pushed a hand over his ear, catching his breath after the fright. He placed his other hand over his chest and slowed his breathing, waiting for his pulse to settle while he wished that he'd decided to wear his pacemaker, or at least bring it along.

Teddiursa's ears were down a bit since his more hightened sense of hearing had picked up the shrill noise and crackle caused by the little device. He pulled himself up onto the ledge to look out at the group while his trainer rested. The group was still speaking and growing, but they seemed to be finishing up with their loitering around outside the lab, Sawyer had been speaking to the professor but now he was standing more alone. Teddiursa though the boy seemed sad, but he hadn't heard any of the conversation, so he couldn't imagine why. The group really was starting to move now, though, and Morven was still sitting down.

Nauty was making herself comfortable on Sawyer's head, making amessy nest out of his hair before he scolded her a bit. The professor was starting to move and the others along with Sawyer were too, heading for the road to Viridian city. "Ursa, Teddiursa!" He said, tapping his claws against the glass to try to get Morven's attention. They didn't have time to catch their breath anymore, it was time to keep moving.

Morven pushed himself up, using the window ledge for support. His chest hurt a bit, but his heart beat felt normal again and his breath was no longer short. "I'm fine, lets keep going; we need to catch up and see where they make camp before we think about resting." He adjusted the volume on the ear piece and put it back in, switich off the binoculars and putting them back in his bag again. "We can figure out our own camp when we get there, our first priority is to confirm with Sawyer on his progress." With a grunt of agreement from Teddiursa, the two crept out of the house.

The passed over the corpses again, and once again Tessiursa seemed a bit uneasy. Morven had to brush a few disoritated ghastlies away, though is hand only passed through them, them still seemed to float out of the way as he touched them. The group had made some time ahead of them, but he didn't mind. They needed to keep a distance, besides, Sawyer had taken up the back, so they were quite alright where they were. The other Rocket grunt seemed to be hanging back and watching... Geez, why couldn't he just suck up a bit and get the information he needed, even Morven could do that if he needed to. The man wasn't in the best state of mind right now, Morven had seen that the professor was mourning. At this moment he was weak, with a bit of sympathy and some kind words... who knew. Of course, Sawyer was taking this at his own pace and Morven was standing back trying not to get his blood pressure up just from watching him.

The red haired boy moved quietly along with his teddiursa, keeping a good distance between them and the group, but not enough for them to lose sight of them. They ducked behind buildings for as long as they could, and once they got to the path they were forced to break off and take a bit of a detour through the meadows. The grass was generally tall enough to conceal him (though, he sometimes had to get right down on his stomach) and when it wasn't, he waited for the group to get too far ahead to notice him. He was greatful for the protection that was given from the trees now and then, and even more so for the fact that he didn't suffer from hay fever. Morven took breaks in between his moves through the trees and grass, partly to allowed the group to pass him farther, and partly to catch his breath and save energy.

◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓xxxx

User Image
    Teddiursa
    ▀▀▀▀▀
    Concerned
    Close Combat
    Lick
    Cross Chop
    Fake Tears

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items