12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

===========Rai Raseri===========
            ----The Inter-Dimensional Champion----

Waves crashed against the rocky shores of the Sea Foam Islands as the number of Team Rocket grunts increased to about fifteen. As the number of Team Rocket grunts increased they were resisted by only two trainers: Rai and Lanie. The number of Team Rocket reinforcements were indeed bizarre to the inter-dimensional Pokemon champion as he personally had a hand in the disbandment of their criminal organization in his home dimension. He was, however, still learning that he wasn't in his Kanto any more. Rai shuffled his hands behind his back to free them, but to no avail. They were still restricted by the handcuffs from the earlier skirmish. This seemed like a one sided battle and with his hands cuffed behind his back it would be hard to fight back against the miniature militia. No matter how bleak the situation was - Rai had a plan.

"So ...looks like there are Team Rocket members here too. They are really coming out of the wood works eh? If they really are a threat then that gives me an idea...it will take about three steps to work out." He gave a sinister grin and a chuckle. "Hey." He spoke to Lanie under his breath. "Make a break for it and I'll act as a distraction. We're 'Swords of Justice' after all. We need to watch each others backs." He ordered her to flee and gave a reassuring smile to his childhood friend.

"Hey you burn outs! Do you have any clue who I am?" He grinned as he insulted the members of Team Rocket to goad them into focusing on him. "I'm the champion of 5 regions, Pokemon master extraordinaire. Heh." He couldn't help but snicker at the next part. "Or the one that usurped the overlord of Lavender Town! I guess I should keep it simple for you. I'm a guaranteed promotion to admin if you capture me." That was more than enough to gain their attention and the concept of a prize for capture guaranteed his survival. As the horde of grunts rushed towards him he jumped around and evaded them for a decent amount of time.With his hands cuffed he couldn't fight to his full capability and couldn't send out any Pokemon, but his legs still worked. With a few well placed kicks, he knocked out about five of the grunts, but would feel a shocking pain in his right arm as he was tasered. From that point, everything would fade to black.

Rai would soon feel a blunt force against the right side of his face. He would then open his eyes to find himself sitting in a plain room with two metal chairs and a table. Across from that table, a young woman would take a seat and begin to speak to him. He would shuffle his arms slightly to find that his hands were still cuffed behind his back and worst of all the Snag Machine on his left arm was gone. His left arm felt lighter and the steel from the handcuffs felt warm against his wrists. "Maybe four steps. This was easy enough though. At least I've locked it down with a master code and set it into emergency shutdown mode. Those goons won't be able to do a thing with it. Most of all that should have sufficed in a distraction for Lanie." He thought to himself as he sighed in relief. As he was thinking, he overheard the voice of the woman talking to him. "Sorry could you repeat yourself? I didn't quite catch that." He taunted as he moved his lower jaw in a counter-clockwise motion as if to make it crack.

======================
            --------

(OOC: FIRST POST! Woot! I hope this is alright. If anyone sees an error or if it gives any issues let me know and I will edit it.)

amarzyciel

Nilla the Cute Angel

Rhapsody Rain

Pokemon Team:
            User Image-Gallade- Ral- Male
            User Image-Minun- Minus- Male
            User Image-Thyplosion- Canti- Male
            User Image-Crobat- Siddoh- Female
            User Image-Empoleon-Haku-Male
            User Image-Hydreigon-Grima-Female

Anxious Trash

User Image

meganxxxxxx rodgers
                        egan odgers
                        meganxxxxxx rodgers
                        cheerful friendly fashionable

⊰ ⊰ ━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━ ⊱ ⊱

Thoughts: Damn these nosy Rocket jerks...

⊰ ⊰ ━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━

╭☆╯The usually cheerful coordinator ground her teeth in irritation. She'd been practicing contest combos with her Pokemon, when a trio of Rocket jerks decided to come watch. They really were everywhere, damnit. In an attempt to feign innocence, she'd been travelling through Kanto like any traveller of other regions would: catching Pokemon and training her own, seeing the natural wonders that were only available in Kanto. That had been the plan, anyway. It was proving difficult when it was so easy to get irritated with Team Rocket's endless nosiness.

╭☆╯Being friendly as she was, she'd tried to talk to the locals about interesting locations for Pokemon or even the markets with the best deals, but they only offered minimal advice, and nothing useful. "Go back home." was the only thing they'd really said, and shut the door in her face. So, after being dismissed, she'd gone to the edge of Viridian Forest and brought out Belle to enjoy the greenery around her. The flower Pokemon was obviously pleased, and danced to show just how happy she was.

╭☆╯Soon after the pair began practicing combos, the black uniforms began showing up. "I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" she asked them, glancing back and wearing an expression of worry. "Belle and I were just keeping in shape." At her explanation, the grunts showed no signs of answering her. What were they doing; playing statues? Belle surely sensed Megan's tension, because she'd stopped to stare up at them, standing in front of Megan and being as still as they were. Megan swallowed, her expression growing serious as the staredown continued. What were they waiting for?

━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━ ⊱ ⊱

Party:

User Image
                        Dana /Delphox ◆ Blaze
                        ◆ Heat Wave ◆ Shadow Ball ◆ Psyshock ◆ Flamethrower ◆ Sunny Day ◆ Solarbeam ◆
                        ◆ She wears a red bow around her neck; it does not affect her stats.
                        ◆ She likes to chew on sticks.

User Image
                        Dellom "Dell" /Vibrava ◆ Arena Trap
                        ◆ Earth Power ◆ Superpower ◆ Feint ◆ Rock Slide ◆ Dragonbreath ◆ Fly ◆
                        ◆ He wears a fashionable white bandanna around his neck; it does not affect his stats.
                        ◆ He is very patient and calm.

User Image
                        Aurora "Rory" /Amaura ◆ Refrigerate
                        ◆ Discharge ◆ Growl ◆ Aurora Beam ◆ Thunder Wave ◆ Rock Throw ◆ Bulldoze ◆
                        ◆ She wears a black collar with rhinestones all around it; it does not affect her stats.
                        ◆ She seems to be very sure of herself and holds herself with graceful poise.

User Image
                        Belle /Bellossom ◆ Chlorophyll
                        ◆ Leaf Blade ◆ Sweet Scent ◆ Dazzling Gleam ◆ Venoshock ◆ Stun Spore ◆ Magical Leaf ◆
                        ◆ She wears a gold-colored band around her neck; it does not affect her stats.
                        ◆ She seems to love dancing.

User Image
                        Gamm /Mismagius ◆ Levitate
                        ◆ Confuse Ray ◆ Hex ◆ Psybeam ◆ Shadow Ball ◆ Dark Pulse ◆ Thunderbolt ◆
                        ◆ He wears a black bowtie around his neck; it does not affect his stats.
                        ◆ He seems to be very protective of Meg.

User Image
                        Rowa /Wartortle ◆ Torrent
                        ◆ Dig ◆ Withdraw ◆ Ice Beam ◆ Surf ◆ Waterfall ◆ Rock Tomb ◆
                        ◆ She wears a beautiful purple bow on her tail; it does not affect her stats.
                        ◆ She seems a little shy towards new friends.

Mentioned:

amarzyciel
                        Post is up before work, as promised biggrin

Questionable Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Sϯєєℓ

A simple Trainer wishing to get home

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
"Get out of here Kid, this Route is closed! that means no-one gets through!"

The rocket Grunt shoved a young trainer off his feet and to the ground with a Vaporeon that apparently belonged to said trainer growled at the Grunts. "Vaporeus, C'mere girl..you don't need to lower yourself by fighting these losers" The Vaporeon named Vaporeus stopped growling and looked at her Trainer in surprise, With the Trainer gently scratching behind one of Vaporeus' ears. The trainer Stood back up and smirked, wiping off some dirt.
"Oh, say that again Punk and we'll make sure you never see the light of day again"
The Trainer got up and grabbed ahold of the uniform of the grunt close in his face.
"oh yea, what would you do if I beat you?! because, I. AM. GOING. HOME!!!"

"Go, Rovino!!"

The Trainer picked out an Ultra Ball and tossed it, unleashing an orange plasma ball with lightning-bolt arms. Rovino chuckled and grinned, floating there in the air, shocking the Rocket Grunts since wasn't a pokemon native to Kanto or Johto. The main Grunt had also tossed out a pokemon of his own, a Golbat, which screeched, flapping it's wings rapidly to stay aloft.
"Alright Rovino, Wreck havoc on these Suckers with a shockwave!!"
Rovino gladly giggled and unleashed a Wave of electricity, with Vaporeus staying close the the Trainer's feet, to avoid getting shocked.
here's a hint as to the mischief Rovino shall cause:
User Image
User Image

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
With: Rai // Poke in use: // Location:Cinnabar Prison// Items held: Pokeballs, healing items, Pokeflute, Ultra Balls, hidden arm blade, bladed heels // OOC:

Viper Hancock
Overlord of Saffron City

Viper Hated this she had more pressing matters like figuring out why that spiral was in the sky above her town. Or trying more experiments on some of the Kalos pokemon they brought in. Sitting down in the room she sighed, "Bring him in." she said as she took her glasses off and rubbed the bridge of her nose. The male was still alive, but he was unconscious. reaching across the table she backhanded the male hard across the face. As he awoke she looked him over he was a good looking male, if he had been apart of their group she could see herself falling for his looks alone, but that wouldn't happen, he was the enemy thats all she saw him as. "Now I would like you to tell me who you are and if you have any connection to the vortex appearing above my city!" she said as she glared at him. "How many of you are there and can you go back into the vortex?!" she said louder when the male finally paid attention she growled. Reaching her hand out she smacked the male hard one more time. "I asked you how many of you are there where is your friend and can you travel back through the vortex." she said as she stood p and walked over to his side of the table.

Walking over next to him she placed her hands on his shoulders leaning in next to him. Her long hair falling down around the sides of her face more. "We can give yo anything yo want we rule this region, even johto was no match for us." she said with a smirk. "All you have to do is let us know what we want and there may just be a spot for someone like you on our team. she said as she returned to standing upright and placed her fingers through her long hair putting it behind her ears once more. Now we have that offer ,but we also have another I could just kill you here and now and we can just find that friend of yours I'm sure she would be more willing to talk after a bit of torture." she said with a wicked smile. "Besides we are already looking into your little machine once we break the code on it we'll find out what secrets it holds as well." she said with a smirk she cold wait to get her hands at his snag machine she wanted to know if she could make it work for their team.

"So whats your decision, join us or death?" she asked him her hand behind her back ready to impale him if he made the wrong choice.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Symphony of Discord's Significant Otter

Nebulous Misfit

User Image
Φ˳̊ʟɑnɨɛ Fɛɨƙɛɾʈ˳̊Φ

Out: User Image
OOTD.

␥︙〷 And I am d o n e with my graceless heart
␥︙〷 So tonight I'm gonna c u t it out and then restart

"No! We are not going after him," Lanie said irritably to Hoover, her Houndoom that stood by her side on the sandy coast on the outskirts of Fuschia. They had narrowly made it safely from the Seafoam Islands, and it was only because of that guy Rai. Who the hell was he, anyway? He acted like he had known her for her entire life. She didn't understand it, and in any other instance she wouldn't have cared, but there was something about him that stood out. He mentioned Vergil. How the hell could he have known his name too, talked like he knew them both? She hated not understanding. Hoover snorted at her and pushed at her hand with the top of his head. "Stop," she complained, though she knew the pokemon was right. He was often right. While the Houndoom had been her closest friend for as long as she could remember, it still baffled her how he could be so perceptive.
Lanie sighed quietly through her nose as she dug through her memories in her head. There had to be somewhere she had seen him, somewhere...no. Impossible. How? It couldn't be that Rai. That Rai didn't even know Vergil, only her. She met Vergil long after Rai had... "... That's impossible. It's not him," she muttered.
Still, it left the question. Why?
Why would he risk himself for her? Anyone else would have tried to save themselves. But he didn't! She couldn't wrap her head around it. Hoover snorted down again at her and barked. She frowned down at the pokemon before sighing. "... Fine. Fine! Arceus this is not going to be easy," she complained to herself as she went into Fuschia to get some things she needed. Sneaking around was a bit of a task, but she ended up getting what was desired before heading out to the beach once more. She considered flying, but that would be far too obvious if they were still looking for her. Instead she decided to take the sea route. Midas, her Milotic, was exchanged for Hoover, and together they made their way to the very same place she was trying to avoid: Cinnabar. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she complained one last time.
Once they hit land, Midas was immediately returned. "Hopefully this place hasn't changed much. Gerald." The Gengar let himself out of his pokeball and grinned at his trainer. Lanie reached up and gave him an affectionate rub behind one of his ears. "Let's have a little fun with these jackasses," she said with the smallest smirk. The ghoul grinned and chuckled quietly as he spun around a bit before fading out of sight. "And let's go get Rai." If there was one thing she was thankful for from being a Rocket, it was that she was trained well in what she did. She knew how to move without being seen, and tonight was one of those times it came quite in handy. As she eavesdropped on various conversations, there was one that caught her interest. From the sound of it, they were talking about Rai, and she knew where exactly to find him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

'Cause I like to k e e p my issues strong 〷︙␥
It's always d a r k e s t before the dawn 〷︙␥

OOC: I'm so glad to be back :,U

⦙ ⟦ ❝so shake it out.❞⟧ ⦙

Nilla the Cute Angel

chaos_prince

Merry Traveler

Larry [NPC]
Team Rocket Spy

With: Megan
Pokemon: weepinbell, Watchog, abra

It might be just bad luck for the coordinator for her to catch the eyes of Team Rocket's spy. Aside from her performance drew attention too much for her own good. The grunts were leering her pokemon like wolf. The spy watched the scene from among the crowd. He dressed just like one of the crowd, mingling among them.

"Of course you have!!!Your performance is disturbing the neighbourhood!" The grunt barked back toward the woman, appraising her with lusty eyes. As to prove himself, he turned his attention to the crowd. "Don't you think so?" this time the grunt directed his word toward a man that was one of the people that watch her. "Ye...Yesss" The man nodded quickly, scared that he would dragged into the mess if he said otherwise. "Now, girl. What are we going to do with you?" the grunt said to the coordinator. It was clear the grunt wanted something else, a bribery perhaps.

"Hold on" Larry intercepted "She does nothing of sort." It would appear that he was helping her, but it's merely a scheme. Larry needed an excuse to sentence the coordinator, one that gave him reason to do what he was going to do. The grunt didn't recognize Larry as a spy and so in anger to have a lowly citizen to disobey him, released a raticate to attack Larry.

OOC: (( I hope this is alright, it's hard to write the speech ))
(( and...the grunt is not the spy. Just what the spy see ))
Jean Kyn

Merry Traveler

Tasha [NPC]
Team Rocket Executive

With: Steel
Pokemon: Marowak (out), Venomoth (out), pawniard ,?,?,?
Marowak
o Lightning Rod
Iron Defense/ bone Club/ Boomerang /Thunderpunch

Venomoth
o Tinted lens (double the attack of "not very effective" atk, making it to cause normal dmg)
poison powder/ gust/ Signal Beam/ venoshock

"Mar Marowak!!!" a bone would fly out toward the rotom. It was Marowak's boomerang attack."What is this ruckuss?" The huge gate that separated Johto and Kanto opened to reveal a woman and a marowak by her side. Her white colored rocket uniform showed that she was of different rank than mere grunt. "A trainer is forcing his way in" one of the grunt reported, he cowered when Tasha shot him glare. "You can't even keep a lone trainer out? have you no shame? tsk" She clicked her tongue at the sight of the grunts defeated just by one unknown pokemon. She didn't anything to them anymore, but it was clear that she was displeased. This is why I told them I am only using grunt that I handpicked

"How peculiar, a pokemon neither of kanto nor Johto. Where did you get hold of such pokemon,hmm?" Tasha was more interested in the trainer than what the trainer done. Her mind was excited at what potential this young man would show her. "So, it seems you have some skill, but how good are you?" Tasha released another pokemon, a venomoth and immediately issued order to attack "Marowak, bone club at the electric. Venomoth, signal beam at vaporeon"

(( how sad...my first post is as NPC ))
Silent Alex Shepherd

Questionable Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Sϯєєℓ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
Rovino watched as the bone went through it's plasma Body harmlessly and then laughed in amusement. Vaporeus however, was not happy she was included in the battle and shook her head like a dog being sprayed with water after taking the hit of the signal beam, Vaporeus barked and leapt forward, a torrent of water shot out of her mouth,a Hydro pump that was aimed towards the new Rocket goon that seemed to be in charge as well as the Marowak.

" like I'd really want to tell you, but if you insist, Rovino here came from Sinnoh, but he was extremly Rare, even there.. "
The Trainer smirked, lamenting on how he went to an old Chateau with his Cousin, Peridot, who was scared out of her mind as they walked through those old, dark halls..
"Rovino, OminousWind!"
The Trainer commanded, with Rovino grinned and spun around with it's lightning-bolt arms raised summoning thick purple wind.
Its okay, you'll get to post as your actual character soon :3
also, I looked it up to make sure, but Levitate made that move useless, otherwise I would have let it get hit. also, what would happen depending on if Steel won or lost?

Merry Traveler

Tasha [NPC]
Team Rocket Executive

Marowak (50%)
o Lightning Rod

Venomoth (100%)
o Tinted lens (double the attack of "not very effective" atk, making it to cause normal dmg)

Marowak charged toward the Rotom, only to have the bone club passed through it harmlessly. While his partner, Venomoth has successfully landed a hit on the vaporeon. Marowak knew that it had no chance with the rotom and backed out, just in time for the hydro pump. He wasn't the executive's pokemon for nothing to be taken down by water. Marowak jumped in front of the water to protect Tasha and spin his bone to fend the water off. Even if he still got pushed back and damaged, it was lessened.

Tasha didn't waste the time that marowak has brought her to issue command "Venomoth, counter the wind with gust" Wind with wind, the two attack clashed. Venomoth's being pushed back by the difference of their move's strength, but their intent was only to keep the wind and rotom from interrupting, "Now, Thunderpunch" Tasha ordered marowak that had already running toward the vaporeon, club held to fend off attack while another hand crackling with electricity.

The grunt that the trainer had beaten down had cleared out, forming a crowd around the battle.

(( at least i get to get some warm out and testing out various personality ))
(( whelp, my mistake for not checking, I don't remember what pokemon has what ability ))
Silent Alex Shepherd

Questionable Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Sϯєєℓ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Vaporeous yelped and ran from the Marowak chasing her down with the thunderpunch and ran under the Venomoth using the puddles from her hydro pump to melt into the puddle and hop out of the other end, hoping that the thunderpunch would have been delivered to the Venomoth instead of her.
" Alright Rovino, come back.." The Trainer withdrew Rovino and tossed a plain pokeball, with a big Feraligatr roaring out. The Feraligatr definetly looked imposing as some of the Rocket grunts cowered in fear and took a few steps back.
"Okay Hydrous, use your Ice Fang on that Marowak!" He shouted, with The Feraligatr charging with surprising speed for such a large pokemon with its mouth wide open, ice forming over its huge, sharp teeth getting ready to snap its jaws shut upon the Marowak

its okay, it happens in real pokemon battles doesn't it? also , Sorry to do this to you again but since Vaporeon isn't an Eevee anymore her ability changed to water absorb.. and Vaporeus is like that, she likes to see if she can trick pokemon into hitting themselves or their partners so she doesn't really have to deal with it. also, I'm going to continuously refer Steel as the trainer until he actually says his name aloud.

Merry Traveler

Tasha [NPC]
Team Rocket Executive

Marowak (50%)
o Lightning Rod

Venomoth (100%)

That vaporeon was quicker than the marowak expected as thunderpunch missed the target, hitting the ground instead. The chase was on as marowak attempted to get thunderpunch to hit, while watching out for the wind that Venomoth and the strange pokemon created. He was alarmed that there was where the vaporeon was taking him. Yet, he didn't back down and accepted the challenge the vaporeon gave him. Venomoth was high in the air, trying hard to keep the ominous wind at bay, so the pokemon was pretty much out of their way. That was why it was strange that the vaporeon chose to go below venomoth, even more foolish to vanish into the water when he tried to attack. The thunderpunch hit straight into the puddle and did what electricity did when it met with water, it spread.

The wind had disappeared when the trainer withdrawn the rotom, he would soon find out it was a huge mistake. Marowak was too focused on the vaporeon and trusting Venomoth to keep the other busy that he didn't realize the switch until it's too late to run. "The mouth, Marowak" Tasha's command rang out as the ice fang was closing in. That command showed Marowak the chance that had opened to him and he took it with courage. He shoved thunderpunch down the pokemon's open jaw. The ice fang in turn bit into his arms hard, causing massive damage.

Tasha had seen enough of the trainer's ability, he was strong. She motioned for the venomoth. Once more, Venomoth would flapped her wings and this time sending poisonous powder toward trainer and his pokemon, hoping to weaken them.

(( Done changing the ability ))
(( I try to simulate the battle in my mind and here's the result :3
if vaporeon vanish into the water while marowak's trying to hit..it will hit the water ))
Silent Alex Shepherd

Questionable Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Sϯєєℓ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Hydrous, though he got hit in an interesting way to get hit in the jaw with the thunderpunch, he didn't show any signs of pain, though it probably hurt alot to look more intimidating, biting down on the Marowak's arms harder, Hydrous then ferociously shook the small pokemon around viciously back and forth with the marowak being flung about like a limp ragdoll. The Trainer hadn't noticed the poison powder as it decended upon him and his pokemon poisoning all three of them. Though Vaporeus had, being the sharp minded vaporeon she was and used Aqua Ring. She quietly sighed, glad that her trainer sent Hydrous out to deal with her pursuer, She quickly slipped back over to her Trainer and yawned, laying down at his feet and relaxed somewhat, while still cautious enough to watch the Venomoth and the Marowak, in case they decided to come after her again.
"Hydrous, Hydro pump!"
The trainer commanded, with Hydrous only opening it's mouth just enough to blast the Marowak point-blank with a torrent of water. The trainer smirked, getting more confidant that this battle was his, though he didn't know that his opponent was just playing with him the whole time..
think of how an alligator or a crocodile shakes their prey when they have a hold of them in their jaws. same thing here. well, Vaporeon dives into the puddles and hops out of them at the other end, attempting to create more space between her and Marowak, But I do see your point
and I have this idea how Vaporeon is the last of Steel's pokemon standing, and would growl at team rocket as they closed in on him. but don;t worry, Steel will lose this fight, just making it a difficult one.

Merry Traveler

Tasha [NPC]
Team Rocket Executive

Pokemon: Marowak (fainted), Venomoth (out), pawniard ,?,?,?
Marowak (Fainted)
o Lightning Rod

Venomoth (100%)

Tasha was surprised that the water pokemon was still standing after taking thunderpunch in the mouth. "Impressive" Tasha praised "I want you even more" she didn't said it loud, so the trainer might not heard her. "You are strong, I commend you for taking Marowak out" she said this time louder so that the trainer would hear her as she withdrawn the marowak from the feraligator's jaw. "How about you join us? Not a bad offer don't you think? if you become one of us, going across the border to Johto won't be a trouble" She offered. It was more than just a kind word as the poison powder would soon showed the effect. She was basically saying, submit to her or face a much worse fate.

(( you don't have to deliberately lose, because I actually plan to stop it midway...Tasha's only testing, not actually serious to battle))
(( it's short because I already write Venomoth's action in the previous post))
Silent Alex Shepherd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces