Pretty but no. 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Oh hell no. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Why this s**t gotta be so long? 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

Jace was playing with many of the kids, his eyes darting about as he tried to watch them all. He was amazingly good at watching the children, knowing fairly well when one was going to try this or another was going to try that. He was rushing after one kid, however, when he spotted another one getting ready to shove a kid into the water. Jace darted that way and grabbed the kid, quickly moving him away from the water and then turning towards the one that had been prepared to push the other in.

"You know better then trying to shove someone into the water! What would have happened if I hadn't caught her before you pushed her in? She could have drowned, and you know what would have happened then? You would have lost a friend. Now you think about that while you go take out the weeds around that tree"

He said sternly, looking the kid in the eye and motioning towards the tree that he had spoke about. He waited until the kid was doing the task before he went back to what he was doing. Jace smiled softly to himself and turned, spotting three more kids coming along with their older sibling, Hina. He offered her a smile and a small wave, looking at the kids that were actually clean for once.

"Good morning, Hina."

He greeted, watching her siblings rush about and start their own little havoc. He knew that he would have to deal with them again, but he wasn't going to rush it just yet. He'd let them get a little bit of energy out, and then the real fun would begin.

"It's simple to deal with kids. They just want attention and understanding. So many adults expect so much of them and don't realize that they need a time of slowing down and attention. Give them that and you'd be amazed how well they can listen."

He explained with a genuine smile. It was obvious he loved the kids and was very good with them.

((Out Of Control: I apologize for this post. I have no clue how good it is, not in the best emotional stance.))

Friendly Shapeshifter

sӄყҽ вɩɾℓყ

User Image
User Image

Skye's Stats:
                              Currently my wings take me: The floating island
                                  These beings reside beside me: Legendaries
                                      The humming inside my head says: What is going on?
                                          My mentality is of use in this current state: 98% - slightly sore

"I never quite understood the phrase, 'Fly like an eagle.' "

Skye was quick to make her way up to the island, making a straight line to the island in the sky. She knew that the Legendaries needed to be told what she had seen. She knew these had to be new beings, even though she had no clue how a new being would even come to be on the island, it had never happened before in her lifetime.

Skye landed on the island with a bit of a thud, not having been paying enough attention to her landing. She wasn't concerned about that at all, however, as she was more concerned about getting to the Legendaries. She started to rush over the island, looking around. It wasn't the normal time that she would come and speak with them, so she knew they wouldn't be in the normal area, but it still didn't take her long to find them.

"Good morn"

She greeted them. As she had done so she dipped her head, her arms folded behind her back and her right leg going behind her left slightly. She moved to her normal position and waited for them all to turn to look at her. Most of them didn't seem too satisfied that she was there on an unscheduled visit, but they didn't seem mad at her either.

"I know that this is an unscheduled visit, but it seems that we may have a problem."

She spoke slowly, watching as each one of them started to give her a look of curiosity. Never in her time of being the communicator had she ever came unscheduled to announce a problem. In fact, mostly every time that she has claimed a problem it has had something to deal with Raziel. She assumed that most of them expected it was him again, which was why they were paying attention but not seeming too concerned either.

"It appears that we have new arrivals to our place of peace. I don't know how they got here or where they came from, but they have fur from their heads, no ears, and no visible tails. They are also in clothe. They look to me as if they were sick or diseased. I came immediately after spotting them to let you know."

It was obvious to Skye that that really caught their attention. Some of them exchanged some looks while Skye looked upon them, waiting for them to give her some sort of idea of what she should do. After a moment she heard a voice from one of them in her head, "Go to the villagers and keep them away, make sure they know to stay in the village until further notice." She was told. She nodded her head, bowing lightly before she spread her wings to take flight again.

"Maybe that's because I'm not an eagle but a Braviary"

User Image
User Image
                                                          Fire Spur

Fire Spur considered Eve’s words with a grave look in his eyes. He did not meet such ignorant strangers all too often and the thought that so many from another land had arrived here was rather startling. Normally, even new pokemon from other lands were few and far inbetween, at times with traumatizing stories of losing their way, being blown off course or having clung to a log which had carried them so far from home. Even lesser were proper pokemon adventurers seeking new lands. The mists and the gods above had protected them thus far; why was there such a huge bunch of newcomers now? What were humans? If they were a certain species of pokemon, why were they in such different colors?

”Where did you come from? How did you guys get here?”

As the espeon flattened her ears and one of the humans appeared to be more submissive, the blaziken seemed to relent a little. He would not let his guard down entirely, but he would try to give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, if he drove everyone away, he wouldn’t have any friends left to warn him of any incoming storms. Not that he considered any of them friends yet, but the purple cat was friendly enough.

A blissey soon started walking up to him after producing an egg from her belly. He had only seen a blissey once, and he hadn’t paid the shorter pokemon much attention once he had determined that it wasn’t particularly harmful. Now that another one was trying to offer him an egg, he wasn’t sure what to say or do. The flames from his wrists and ankles died away as he took the egg in one clawed ‘hand’, eyeing it with curiosity. Then he held it out for the Blissey to take once more.

”Uhh… may your egg hatch into a strong pokemon with my blessings.” Geez Spur! That was worse than your speech for Hina’s birthday! Letting out a soft cough of awkwardness, he quickly deposited the egg back in Blissey’s care, pushing it back to her pouch if she didn’t reach out to take it. He didn't want to be stuck with another chick or baby pokemon.

The blaziken did not seem particularly impressed with the noctowl either. Perhaps it was because most birds were active in the day and he didn’t think much of a bird which wanted to skulk about at night in the darkness…. Like those batty pokemon; it could also stun or confuse other pokemon. PAH! Obviously more of a bat than a bird. One of the humans suddenly detached a part of its body and the blaziken tensed a little, only relaxing when he saw that what was retrieved seemed to be a soft thing filled with nuts and dried fruit. So these humans were also smart enough to stockpile food and carry it with them! Impressive. They were probably almost as smart as the gijinka.

Fire Spur regarded the trail mix, staring at Lana’s body language before deciding that this was a satisfactory amendment to their earlier rudeness… even know the espeon had explained that they weren’t really … in a group? Something about her traveling with a certain human? He hesitated before reaching out to grab a sample of the nuts and fruits, talons raking through most of the mixture and only managing to grab several pieces, which he sampled quickly. That’ll do. At least one of them had proven willing to share food if a storm struck the island again.

The growling from the furret annoyed him, but he was more concerned with the larger typhlosion and the humans stomping around on his land.

”Basic rule on this island. Keep to the trails if you’re not foraging for food, or entering new territory. Don’t stomp through everything…. I don’t care if you’re human or gijinka.“ Fire Spur folded his arms across his chest, indicating that he had already accepted Lana’s offering and the small ritual was over. Besides, the flimsy pouch thingy was too foreign for his liking.

”I’m about to hunt for some magikarp. You and the humans should join me. It’s easier to catch more when there are more helpers.”

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
- Arkwright Stonemason -

The footsteps shuffling around outside didn't warrant any second thoughts. People were in and out every so often, checking up on the equipment downstairs, fixing things when they needed to, general upkeep things like that.

When Ark heard the footsteps going downstairs to the actual lab, he figured it was one of those routine checks. The thick steel floors and walls, on top of the lab being pretty soundproof, meant he was blissfully oblivious to the voice and whirring off machinery downstairs. He was in his own fluffy, cozy world, and had no idea how horribly awkward of a house guest he had.

He rolled over on his stomach, pulling the blanket around him, mumbling, "It's so cold something's gone and broken. Now I'm going to have to rest knowing there's some insufferable mechanic fiddling around in my lab."

The footsteps finally started coming upstairs, much sooner than Ark expected. At least he's a competent walking toolbox, he thought. Then the footsteps started heading towards his room. Surely they were going to the closet next to his room. But there wasn't any change of pace or direction. s**t.

Suddenly, adrenaline. Doctor Arkwright Stonemason was currently so ensconced in his blanket, belly on the mattress, head sunk into a soft pillow, that the only reaction he was capable of right now was sad, desperate flailing. Arkwright struggled out of his warm, comfortable, straight-jacket of a blanket, face so red it was blending in with his hair.

He finally straightened himself up, smoothed out his sleeves, and adjusted his glasses, hoping they'd catch a glare to somehow offset what just happened to his image. "I have just... so many things to say right now. For one, this gets to no one. I will have this entire island burned and sunk if I so much as even suspect this or... that image to have reached anyone else. Two, learn to knock, you miserable little dweeb, and three, oh, three, how dare you have the audacity to test a sample before so much as consulting me?" he roared, voice growing steadily more furious. Shame he and the dweeb were the same height, or he'd actually be quite intimidating.

User Image

Imprecatio | Dirige | Contego | Somnus | Clavis | Ardeo

User Image

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image

It was rather amusing to see Arkwright so flustered and embarrassed after an impressive display of spastic flailing within his blanket cocoon. Now if only he'd caught this moment on camera, he'd have two pictures to hold against him instead of just one. Marcus took the threats and insults well, considering the compromising circumstances and clear advantage he had over Ark. "Come now Doctor, you'll lose all of your work and files, and for what? To try and destroy a picture that you aren't even certain is within this building? You'd have to explain yourself; I can see how well that meeting would go. They'd throw you in a padded room where you belong." Marcus scoffed. "Dweeb? I thought you were of higher intelligence Doctor. I don't believe I've heard that insult since middle school." He quirked a brow, refusing to step down to Arkwright's name calling level. "If you wished to test samples doctor, then I would suggest that next time, you get out of bed and do your job." Marcus said stoically, remaining unfazed as Arkwright's voice grew tighter and edgier.

He acted like this was all Marcus' fault. Ark was the one who'd slept in and expected that no one would come bother him to do his own damn job. Marcus turned back towards the door and waited by it. "Now then, will you come look at your samples or not? Because I'm sure I could find another one of your underlings who would be more than happy to give me some answers, so you can sit there and complain or you can come help me." He gave the ultimatum easily, then opened the door. However, Marcus paused to look back at Ark over his shoulder. "And if these samples are what I think they are, I highly suggest you come look, and not miss out on the discovery of a lifetime. You've been wanting a catch like that for a while, if I'm not mistaken." He nodded, and head back towards the lab, leaving Ark alone for a moment to calm down, get dressed, and meet him once he was good and ready to work together.

Perhaps he'd oversold it with the bit about this being a "discovery of a lifetime". But... Human and pokemon DNA mixed together...? Marcus may have been a tech person with limited science experience, but he knew something special when he saw it. He was going to investigate this further, with or without Arkwright's help. However, he figured that Ark should at least be given the choice to join him or not, since this was his department after all. Marcus may have disliked the doctor, but he had integrity, and he wasn't about to go off and take credit for a department and years of research that were not his own.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image- Cypher | 0 | Adaptability | Quirky Nature | Holding: N/A | Psychic, Zap Cannon, Tri Attack, Recover

User Image- Ion | 0 | Analitic | Serious Nature | Holding: N/A | Gyro Ball, Protect, Flash Cannon, Supersonic

User Image- Maverick | | Defiant | Adamant Nature | Holding: N/A | X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge

User Image- Mei | | Illusion | Rash Nature | Holding: N/A | Copycat, Night Daze, Extrasensory, Sucker Punch

User Image- Rogue | | Moxie | Sassy Nature | Holding: N/A | High Jump Kick, Thief, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt

User Image- Plasma | | Magic Guard | Modest Nature | Holding: N/A | Trick Room, Recover, Energy Ball, Psychic

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image Xtranceiver (Reprogrammed)

User Image Island Communicator User Image Research Notes

Omnipresent Partner

User Image
User Image
tab tab tab I am off to explore with whoever wishes to follow.
tab tab tab tab No Pokemon are out with me.
tab tab I am carrying a backpack filled with supplies and surprises.

She shrugged as she watched the other trainers, and the Blaziken. Though she decided to clarify her statement. "Just hired to poke around by an interested third party." It wouldn't do for them to think she was with Blazonics then find out she wasn't. It would ruin her credibility and a mysterious third party would be perfect. Rich people paid for stupid things, why not pay someone to learn more about the island? It wasn't a particularly good story, but it would have to do for the moment. The mention of pictures caused the detective to focus on Fey with obvious interest. A professional photographer, or at least one with more experience than Rain, to help her get physical proof? That could be useful. "That would be kind of you." She offered the girl another small smile.

Afterwards she lapsed into silence as the Trainers combined their efforts to calm the irate bird. Another trainer approached then, a male, and Rain began to feel slightly annoyed. Not that he approached, she could hardly blame the guy, but with herself. She had work to do and here she was standing about. If she wasn't essentially at work she wouldn't have minded sticking around. Several strong promising Trainers who she might learn a thing or two from. But she had never been adept at ignoring the job at hand, especially for something social.

One of the trainers reported the Blaziken's offer and Rain knew this was a good of a time as any to leave. "Would you tell him I'd love to but I need to get going? I may not be able to report back to my employers but I can at least take a look around." She spoke to the Trainer's and their Pokemon in general. She belatedly realized that was the most she had spoken at one time since she first had company. "If you still wish to come with me then I suggest we go now. If you want to stay then that's fine." With an internal sigh she looked at the others and forced a smile. "I won't stop any of you from coming with me." She was horrible at this.

With that she spun around and left. Opposite direction of the beach and where the fire bird Pokemon planned to go. Time to get to the bottom of this mystery.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Streaker

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
н є я м є ѕ xx ƒɭσу∂ xx ρ α я к є я

Mood: Happy, you didn't have to scare me || Items: The essentials || Location: Forest trail || Outfit: How do I look?
Company: Three women and a few pokemon

The situation with the agitated pokemon does not seem to die down even though with Espeon trying to calm him. It should not be a surprise though as Team Blaze reported the island to be free of human life. Seeing the newcomers might have brought confusion to the wild Blaziken as to who are they and their purpose on this island. However, as the pokemon took Happy's peace offering, he seemed rather puzzled when he held it in his talons. It's not the best way to tone the situation down, but at least it stopped him from being hostile. With a sigh of relief, Hermes walked up to his Blissey and patted her head with the pokemon responding happily.

After a few moments, the Blaziken seemed to check out the rest of the group as Lana offered fruits and nuts to the fire pokemon. She looks like she knows how to assess and act with this kind of situation. Hermes knows he might have to keep an eye for her for she had the potential to uncover Team Blaze's real mission in the island. That's two people now that he needs to distract and confuse. One is already a handful, two will be a pain in the a** for him. Rain and Lana do not seem to be the gullible types too, maybe even Fey looks smarter than she looks, but he'll just have to figure that out as they make progress.

Hermes fixed himself up as he is ready to continue down the trail, not knowing if the rest of the group will go down the same path. However, his Blissey started tugging down on his shirt and pointed at Blaziken. Immediately, he figured out that she wanted to go with the fire pokemon, which did not seem to be a good idea for he needed to cover more ground. "We have to explore around or el- WOAAAAHHHH!!!!" Before he could even continue speaking, Happy had already lifted her trainer over her head and pranced joyfully towards Blaziken like the human was as light as a feather. "Okay! Okay! I get it! Put me down! We'll go with him!" And with that, Blissey dropped him down on his feet as her trainer tried to catch his breath. "Well, anyone else coming?" He asked the group as he finally recuperated from the small but terrible trip his pokemon gave him.

Happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Status >>> Healthy

Vulcanus
User Image
Status >>> Healthy

Snitch

Status >>> Healthy

Anbu
User Image
Status >>> Healthy

Shock

Status >>> Healthy

Scissors
User Image
Status >>> Healthy

[OOC: ]

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
Lana looked between the people amassed. That Rain woman seemed to have her hands full with that pretty woman-child tagging along. Mr. Hermes looked a bit overwhelmed with his hyper active Blissey. Snooping or Fishing? Snooping leads to bruises and officers of the law. Fishing meant fresh dinner tonight and salted fish for later. Yeah not much of a hard decision in her mind.

Come on guys dinner awaits with the big chicken.

Lana quickly placed the trail mix back in her bag, then shouldered it. She stretched and made a motion with her head. Clicking her tongue at Sen to get the furret's attention off being territorial about Cyndi as she started walking past. Horus hooted boredly and took to the air with Toge. Fox made a sad sound at having to leave the pretty espeon.

Poor little Casanova, maybe when I retire I'll find him a mate/ I will make my name on this Island, and I might even make a gym here. I don't want any of this forest harmed though... soon pokemon wont have anywhere to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff