Breeder 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Other 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Friendly Duck

User Image
booboomC H R I S
boobboobbbooobᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ★ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
shuffleshuʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | lab bop ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ | hemlock

Chris found herself unable to keep from giving Neptune a pat, deciding she didn't really care if her hand got a bit scuffed in the process. She grinned, making sure to remember the feel of his skin and the muscles beneath. What an amazing creature Neptune was. "Thanks, Neptune," she said.

The news about the stolen pokemon was somewhat sobering. "Good job chasing that thief off. Listen, professor. If I find that thief, I I'll get your Crux back. That's a promise." She hit her fist to her palm to show what she'd do when she found the jerk who'd stolen the fusion. She ignored the tenderness in the hand that'd rubbed Neptune.

"The fusions of yours, how do you make them? You don't...mash two pokemon together, do you?" That sounded...painful?

Tebaun Valdruk

Fallen Gatekeeper

17,975 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
Professor Hemlock

Nature provides and we innovate. With balance things can only get better.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█

The professor offered Chris a kind eyed smiled before bowing his head in appreciation. "That would be greatly appreciated; if you do return Crux to me, I'll be glad to offer you a free fusion Pokemon when you collect the DNA donors needed." He explained, truly believing that the young trainer could very well return his missing pokemon; after all, pokemon trainers were capable of truly remarkable things.

"Ah, goodness no. I use DNA extracted from compatible parent Pokemon and fuze them in my machine here," He explained, gesturing to the Fusion Creator, "The DNA strands bond and create a new cellular build- Just like it would in a womb or in an egg." He added in explanation as his mismatched eyes twinkled. He was a man who loved his work, clearly.

"It's no more than a little needle p***k on each 'parent' Pokemon and then they're all done and the machine does the rest of the work to create a brand new creature similar to the parents, but not the same; of course, the fusion has to be hatched from an egg."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█

(OOC:
)

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

User Image
booboomC H R I S
boobboobbbooobᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ★ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
shuffleshuʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | lab bop ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ | hemlock

Though she hadn't offered to find the lost pokemon with the hopes of getting a reward, Chris found herself excited over the prospect of gaining a fusion pokemon of her very own. Her Calcifer and Totodile were out of the question for now, but surely she would find new pokemon before she found the thief. She would need strong pokemon to defeat someone who had managed to steal a strong fusion pokemon, too.

"Huh. You know, that actually makes sense. Don't know how it actually works when it comes to making the egg, but I guess that's why you're the expert. I don't suppose you have any info on the guy that stole your pokemon?" It would be pretty hard to find him -or her- otherwise. Then again, how hard could it be to find a Nidozard, right? In one week, how far could they have gotten, anyways?

Tebaun Valdruk

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Cyervo

User Image

D O N ' T underestimate me
                                                    rawrrrrrrrrrrrJust because I'm a
                                                    G I R L

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽ ♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

sendosasSince all her Pokemon were out as they had just taken a break, her Pikachu and Eevee jumped up onto her shoulders, earning a smile and her hands came up to pet them, giggling slightly when the others joined her. Looking to Darius, she blinked a few times. He didn't appear to be actually looking at her.
                                                    sendosas"Um .. I don't mean to be rude but ... are you, uh, you know .."

sendosasCrap! That was so rude! How the heck was she supposed to ask if he was blind without being rude though? She tried to ask in the most respectful way possible but still! It wasn't like she could actually just come right out and ask something like that ... even though she kind of just did.

sendosas"I'm sorry, that was really, really rude of me. It shouldn't even matter." The blonde girl said, rambling in an embarrassed manner, becoming increasingly flustered.

(◕‿◕) ───────────────────────── (◡‿◡)

Team:

Priscilla (Pikachu) User Image Evan (Eevee) User Image Atlas (Torterra) User Image
                                                    Fenrir (Arcanine) User Image Crystal (Glaceon) User Image Sara (Sylveon) User Image

King Strawberry

8,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Cool Cat 500
KisaRinny

User Image

Dʀɪs Iɴ Pʟ
"The Masked Trainer"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was easy enough to hear the unasked question within the girls tone, it was one that he has heard many times throughout the years. A lot of first time introductions and possible friendships had ended right before they even started...Which was often the cost to answering truthfully.
Its always the same recipe of reactions....The registration that yes, in fact he was blind..Then came the awkward conversations, people trying to pick and choose the right words to say and maybe that's why Dee spoke so much...To fill the silence or pauses but the absolute worse was being treated like he was made of glass.

The nudge the trainer received to his side from Galley singled that he had been lost in his thoughts for too long, so Darius snapped out of it with a large grin...Bowing to the lady, tipping his mask as if it was a top hat.
"Why yes! I am devilishly handsome, it is a burden that I must carry on till the very end of days!" He stated with an exaggerated sigh, straightening back up with a chuckle...Hands soon finding their way into his pockets, not exactly answering...Another time perhaps. "Though I must admit Yui, I was not expecting to run into someone out here...It's a pretty quiet path...Then again, one should learn to expect the unexpected...Are you a seasoned traveler like myself?" Darius would ask with a tilt of the head as Galley was busy himself, kneeling down to reach out to pet the soft Eevee with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Cyervo

User Image

D O N ' T underestimate me
                                                    rawrrrrrrrrrrrJust because I'm a
                                                    G I R L

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽ ♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

sendosasOf course he wouldn't want to answer that kind of question and it was almost painfully obvious anyways. Besides that, it wasn't like it actually mattered. Evan, her Eevee, happily obliged in the petting, voicing just how much he enjoyed it.

sendosas"I guess you could say I'm a seasoned traveler, I've been on my journey for a few years now. And we actually were just taking a break after a battle." Yui looked around, sighing slightly with a smile. It was so nice to be in a new place, a new region with so much new, untapped potential.
                                                    sendosas"Say ... how about we travel together? I'd love to get to know you and Gallade better and my team seem to like you quite a bit." The blonde girl offered.

(◕‿◕) ───────────────────────── (◡‿◡)

Team:

Priscilla (Pikachu) User Image Evan (Eevee) User Image Atlas (Torterra) User Image
                                                    Fenrir (Arcanine) User Image Crystal (Glaceon) User Image Sara (Sylveon) User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff