Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

RuneHartz's Wife

Gracious Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
-´¯`¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ 'Leo' the Latios | 'Lea' the Latias ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤´¯`-

“Power is no blessing in itself, except...
xxxxxxxxxx ...when it is used to protect the innocent.”
“They say the world has become too complex...
...for simple answers. They are wrong.”
xxxxxxxxxx
What Form I am in: Poke-human
Where I Am: Forest, near three other gijinkas
Luster Purge - Protect - Dragon Pulse - Psychoshift

User Image
What Form I am in: Pokemon
Where I Am: The woods, at campsite
Recover - Refresh - Psychic - Dragonbreath
User Image
Lea watched the human girl (Ashley) leave and nearly called out to her, but stopped herself short. She wasn't sure why the blonde left, and it was sad for her to see others leave, not knowing what would happen to them afterward. Placing the seed and berry bags on the grassy ground, the Latias plunked herself down on a log beside the fire and stared at it for a moment, mesmerized by the flickering flames. As her face rapidly warmed up, though, Lea stood and breathed more easily; the smell of meat was fading as everyone ate their meals. As she inhaled, though, she finally smelled one scent all too familiar; it was her brother. Excited but conflicted, the Latias contemplated what would happen if she searched for him. She would love to go find her dearest brother, but if she did, he might simply hide her away again, and they were both too stubborn for that argument. If she didn't, however, Lea might not see her brother again for a while, and it would be the first time she would be alone, in a sense. Unable to choose, the Latias shifted into her Pokemon form and anxiously looked around the campsite, both guarding the others and seeing if she could spot her brother from there. Not only did Lea smell her brother's scent, but she also smelled smoke, but it smelled different from the fire's smoke, like something other than wood was being burned. She was unfamiliar with this scent and her current feelings, so she hovered around the campsite group, seemingly dancing with the speed and grace with which she flew.

Leo could not speak English fluently in the least, though he could understand the gist of what people said to him. The Latios nodded at the Articuno and thought carefully on his words. If what he claimed was true, then the Volcarona likely took a sharp turn somewhere before she would entered the clearing he now stood in. Where she went from there, though, was anybody's guess, and Leo nodded again at the Articuno's offer. He decided to go the same way as the other two gijinka (Articuno and Entei), but he still kept his distance from them, simply because he did not know them well. The Latios could practically feel their eyes on him but he did not look back at them and simply kept on walking. All of a sudden, though, the ice gijinka pounced into the sky and in front of what appeared to be a long- and blue-haired woman (Valerie), though her strange scent gave away her identity as a gijinka of some sort. She was a bit distressed, but it was not his business, so he did not pay close attention to the conversation, especially since it was in the human language. Leo stopped and merely glanced at her, and as the Articuno muttered something to his friend, he, too, heard voices on the wind, and they weren't that far away at all. Although the Latios was unaware of the ice gijinka's thoughts, he could tell something was wrong, and he stepped a bit closer to them, but not without letting his guard down.

((I submitted a form to be a GSC Commander, but Yoko hasn't responded yet, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post as that character.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

haezynnn's Husbando

Tipsy Prophet

ooc:// Altan took a while to be processed (His profile still isn't posted, but I do have permission to be posting him) and Telwyn tells me that Cal took a while too.
He told us at the time he was preparing for a trip. I haven't seen him online lately so it's possible he may be on that trip right now.

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OOC:// Yoko is a friend of mine and I know that he's on a trip in Japan right now and I think will be back next month.

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Calliope & Cordelia

User ImageUser Image

Calliope and Lillipup walked around the GSC headquarters, asking other gijinkas if they'd seen Cordelia around the headquarters, when Calliope spied her trainer. "Cordelia!" She flew across the room to her trainer and nearly tackled her in an affectionate hug. "Oof! Hey Cali, there you are." Cordelia let out a chuckle before prying her gijinka off of her. "Did you find anything out?" Calliope nodded as Lillipup bounded across the floor towards them. "I found two gijinka that felt very powerful. I think that I can manipulate one, but the other is going to be a pain in the a**." Cordelia raised an eyebrow. "Really? What are they?" "The fire was Entei and the ice was Articuno." Calliope had a pleased look on her face. "Good. They could be useful. Make sure you keep tabs on them." Calliope nodded and gave her trainer a salute. "Got it."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

I know we could cross x o v e r r a i n b o w s x I wish we could aim x t h e s u n a g a i n x i know we could dream for x t o m a r r o w
User Image

To share the long forgotten Glamorous Days

User Imagex
x
x

Articuno's expression shifted to a sort of concerned glance when the Vaporeon lunged forward for an embrace. he understood how she felt ... and he knew that she was probably pretty strong. but he didnt want her to get into harms way. what if they were to kidnap her. Articuno wasnt much of a hugger, but he placed his hand upon her head and gently stroked her head. a sigh left his lips and his eyes began to dart back and forth through the dark forest around them to try and pick out where the voices were coming from. "I understand how you feel, dear Valerie but i can not have you get into danger. since we are legendary pokemon the GSC probably have their eye out for me and Entei.." he said and pulled away from the girl. her innocent face could only make him smile and he placed a finger underneath her chin and tilted her head upward. "please if anything happens you must run alright? i dont think your sisters would ever forgive me if they lost another sibling now would they?" Articuno smiled. he then turned his head and pin pointed the voices. slowly he gaped his lips open only slightly and a slow wind current began to warp around his lips. as it did it began to freeze as he created an ice beam. Articuno's eyes glowed a bright red, and he shot the ice beam into the direction of the male voice and the Umbreon.

Ice beam - Steel wing - Double team - Gust

Devoted Friend

User Image

====є и т є ι====

Entei laughed at what Articuno had to say about him and to him. Him being a psycho, and what he said being morbid. "Articuno, I say nothing but the truth" he replied, assuring himself. Though it was the truth, he felt kind of bad about saying it because it hurt him on the inside.

Though, when he was told that Articuno had felt the Umbreon, he knew that something was happening. The presence from before was nearby too, and maybe, just maybe, she was in danger. Entei nodded in agreement to what Articuno said to the Vaporeon. He was being serious, and now more than ever he realized that them being with the group had also brought the apparent danger of the GSC going after them.

Articuno launched the beam of ice in the direction of the presence and Entei rushed to follow the beam at nearly the same speed. When he finally reached the destination of the beam, his eyes focused on a man clad in red who was conversing with Umeko.

Entei launched himself into the air for the advantage of surprise and launched a Flamethrower at the man. If Articuno was sure enough that he was a bad man, then he had to be.

"It's a strength as fierce as fire."
Howl - Extremespeed - Flare Blitz - Flamethrower
User Image

haezynnn's Husbando

Tipsy Prophet

i'm not afraid of what i have to say
this is my one and only voicexxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
████████ █████████████████████████████

xx A l t a n x W e n d e l l x K o k i n o s xx
                                                                    l e a d e r xx o f x t h e x G S C

Altan was eager to hear what the girl had to say, but was disappointed when she gave her answer. He raised an eyebrow at her. He had noticed her and that other boy – he eyed the bush – coming from the camps direction. Surely she knew what kind of Pokémon they were. He shrugged and assumed she was lying. Why wouldn’t she? She knew he wasn’t to be trusted. She was only doing what she thought would be “smart”. Incorrect, of course. The smart move would be to surrender to the GSC and join them. But alas, it didn’t appear she would do so. So Altan acted along. “Is that so?” As said slowly, stepping towards Ume. “What a shame.”

Then she proceeded to give a lecture about gijinkas and their origins. She had made it very obvious that she knew he wasn’t of this world. She claims this is common knowledge yet she’s explaining it to someone she is supposed to be assuming of this world. She should assume that he already knows. Of course he doesn’t though, but he was very sure his researchers and scientists did so he had no need to. He yawned as she continued on and finally finished. “That’s nice, darling. But I already knew that.” A lie as you know, but he had to pretend like he did. He came even closer to the girl until his body was mere inches from her’s. He liked it better when he was the one on offense. “The way you speak to me, I don’t think you trust me.”

Then Altan heard it. An oncoming attack. After years of being the target of assassination, he couldn’t not be able to sense these kinds of things. It didn’t even take him a second to notice the oncoming Ice Beam nor did it take him very long to notice the Entei leaping at him too with a Flamethrower coming at him. He didn’t take the time to appreciate the presence of the legendary dog and instead took the time to dodge. He stepped away from Ume, grabbing Jeanne as he did, making sure she escaped the attacks as well. Altan smirked cockily when he successfully dodged both attacks. He stood behind Jeanne, both hands on her shoulders and faced the legendary Entei, who was the only one he could see at this time. This must be the brunette from before. Now where was the blue-haired one?

“How rude.” Altan sighed, letting one finger twirl in Jeanne’s blonde hair. “Attacking without reason doesn’t seem like the smartest thing to do if you ask me.” He leaned down a bit to place his head on his indentured servant’s head - she was much shorter than him after all – and continued to confidently glare at the gijinka. “You could’ve hurt a few innocent passer-bys.”

x " t h i s x w o r l d x w i l l x e n d x i n x f i r e x a n d x f r o m x t h e x a s h e s , x m i n e x w i l l x r i s e . " x

User Image User Image User Image User Image

█████████████████████ ████████████████

so listen close, it's only for today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sometimes goodbye is a S E C O N DxC H A N C E

xxxx

RuneHartz's Wife

Gracious Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
-´¯`¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ 'Leo' the Latios | 'Lea' the Latias ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤ ¤´¯`-´¯`¤´¯`-

xxxxxxxxxx
What Form I am in: Poke-human

User Image
Where I Am: The deep woods
User Image
Lea continued to hover around the camp, ever anxious and confused, yet the others in the camp did not seem to know what was going on. A strong breeze flew by, and the fire briefly dwindled but rose back up to its original height. The Latias shivered, but not from the chilliness of the wind, rather, it was from her worry. The two powerful gijinkas (Entei and Articuno) were still gone from the campsite and had been for quite a while, while the Umbreon (Umeko) and the human boy (Kuneida) had not been come back from their scouting. The Vaporeon (Valerie) had disappeared as well, though Lea did not know why she had left. She glanced from the campsite to the thicker woods, wondering if it would be best if she stayed and waited. There wasn't any imminent danger at the moment, she could sense, although something unnerving was occurring. The Latias nearly made the decision to stay put when strange noises came from the thicker woods. Lea peered through the trees and barely glimpsed a beam that chilled her even more than the wind before (Ice Beam), but a warm and raging light caught her attention, and the crackling sounds brought on by it told her it was definitely fire. She was no water Pokemon, but she did not like the possibility of a forest fire, so the Eon Pokemon ventured further into the woods to investigate. She hovered close to the ground, nearly touching it with her abdomen, and crouched in front of a large bush, hiding herself and gently pushing past some of the leaves to get a better look. The first thing Lea immediately noticed was a brunette human with warm-colored clothing (Altan) and a tan-haired girl before him (Jeanne), and she followed his eyes to meet Entei, whom she suspected was the cause of the Flamethrower from before. She was mildly surprised to see him, and she arched her head to spy Umeko, who appeared to be keeping her eyes on the unknown human before her. Kuneida was in a bush near her, but she hadn't noticed, and continued watching curiously, distracted by this strange event.

Leo stood still as the Articuno comforted Valerie, but he was suddenly softened when he recalled his sister as a young Latias; she was still a chick, but she could read emotions so well and often felt what others felt, which frequently upset her and Leo would comfort in a way similar to what the Articuno was doing for the Vaporeon currently, although it would be somewhat more close and personal, since they were siblings. Of course, now his sister was entering the rebellious phase of her life, and there could not have been a worse time for it. Although she could restrain herself at times, his Latias sister recently defied him several times, like when she insisted on coming with Leo to this foreign region. The Latios hoped and prayed it was a brief stage in her life, because otherwise he could be forced to send her back home, and he knew she would not go willingly. He wished to find Lea soon, but there seemed to be a delicate situation here at this point, so he would have to see this through to the end if it meant protecting her and other gijinkas. Of course, Leo couldn't care less about the humans' safety, and when Articuno fired an Ice Beam at what smelled like a human a bit further away, he did not object in the least. As the Eon Pokemon slightly approached the gathering, though, he saw that the attack had unfortunately passed by the dodging target, and the same went for the menacing Flamethrower shot by Entei. Powerful as these gijinka were, it would do no good if this target (Altan) could easily dodge such moves. The swift man stepped behind some little female human (Jeanne), appearing to be using her as a defensive shield, but it also occurred to Leo that the man nearly seemed to be mocking them, even if the Latios could not entirely understand what he spoke. The practically signature disgusted curl of Leo's lips made an appearance again, and although he was more of the docile type, he would not regret firing a Dragon Pulse at the two.

((OK, then, I'll wait till he comes back.))

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Umeko flipped out of the way of both attacks and patted off part of her
skirt that had been smoking slightly. She growled slightly to see him hiding behind the child he
had with him. She growled, now she knew he was the head man if he was resorting to things
like this. Dodging quickly meant he'd been targeted many times before and using the girl as a
shield was all she needed.
'Entei beware. This man is far more dangerous then that pint sized officer back in the tavern,
this man is the head of them all.'
She warned him and hopefully any other Pokemon in the
area would hear her. Anger and rage burned in her veins as she glared at him,
"Of course I don't trust you, you're the leader of the GSC who murdered my parents and my
siblings, especially my baby brother!" She shouted and every word was dripping with loathing.
Valerie doused a small spot with Hydro Pump as tears pricked her eyes,
"So this is the man who caused us so much pain?" She asked stepping up
closer towards him,
'Valerie come back here!' Umeko said in a frightened tone as Valerie stopped a little ways
from Altan,
"Tell me sir, why?" Valerie asked as tears trickled down her face slightly,
"Why did your people kill my family? Why did you take away my mother? Father?
Brothers and sisters? Why did you cause us so much pain? We're a peaceful bunch we've
never hurt anyone, the world was very happy and peaceful...why? Why have you hurt so many?
Do you care for the suffering you've caused others? Have you no shame or regrets?"
She
asked and dropped to her knees sniffling, "Give them back...give me back my
family...give back my mother!"
She screamed in pain causing Umeko sniffle. Valerie was
still very young when they lost their loved ones and had still needed the comfort and care of
their mother. Uki and Elda did their best but they were no proper substitute for their mother who
was also a very lovely Vaporeon.
Esmeralda heard commotion from the forest and got to her feet looking around for her younger
sister and quickly took off towards the lights she saw. She skidded to a halt hearing her sisters
and quickly jumped into the fray grabbing her twin to keep her from leaping at the human.
"Sister no, if we kill a human no matter what they have done our family wouldn't
approve, you know that."
Elda said in a calm even tone,
"I don't care, he and his whole stinking group have to pay for the suffering they have caused us
and others as well. Let me go, I'm the eldest now do as I say." Umeko growled but her twin
would not loosen her hold.
"No, what would Joltan or Flarence say if they saw this now? We must not avenge
blood with more blood, that is how hatred survives and that is now how our world is. There is law
and order for a reason, the GSC as a whole must stand trial for their crimes like any criminal.
Jumping straight to a sentence is no better then what they might do. Do you want to become
what you hate?"
Elda said firmly making her sister pause and she could feel a trickle of
fear in her before clenching her hands.
"Sometimes I hate your voice of reasoning...other times it is most useful paired with my
hotheadedness." Uki said with a soft smile to her twin and Elda gently let go as Umeko glared
at the human. "My sisters and I are all that's left of our bloodline now, and mark my words GSC
leader you will pay for your crimes in this life or the next. Who knows..." Uki smirked, "Fate
may not be kind to you in your next life and place you as a mistreated Pokemon for all the pain
you have caused us in this life." She said as Elda moved forwards and knelt next to Val hugging
her trying to calm her pain even just slightly and quickly pulled her back over towards the ice
bird hoping he could quell Vals' pain that she and Uki couldn't. Valerie latched onto Articuno
and sobbed as she gripped his teal and white clothes and Elda felt terrible she could be of no
help to her younger sister.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
current location: in the woods with practically everyone

A rush of cold and then heat hit Jeanne, and she screamed and flinched as the Ice Beam and Flamethrower hurtled towards her and Altan. Fortunately, the strong arms of the older man moved her to safety, dodging both missiles. "Th-thank you," she said quietly, coughing into her elbow as an excuse to close her eyes and try to get them to stop watering. As much as she was afraid of Altan, Jeanne didn't think he would actually hurt her. The scary gijinka surrounding them, however, would. It wasn't hard to tell that every one would be perfectly happy to attack her, especially if it also hit the man she was with. So, it made sense when she pulled out a well-worn Apricorn ball and released a small, unkempt Growlithe who instantly began to growl at everyone threatening his Jeanne.

Jeanne tensed when Altan leaned on her shoulders, but when the familiar sensation of him playing with her hair began, she relaxed slightly. Though, she kept quiet. Right now she didn't know exactly what was happening and there was nothing to say. But Jeanne knew that constant vigilance was a good thing, and looked around when she spotted a person standing off to the side, partially obscured by plants. He was wearing blue and yellow, and a ball glowing green was beginning to form between his palms. Jeanne's Growlithe, watching her face, also saw the Latios gijinka. Knowing an attack when she saw it, Jeanne's hand reached to grasp the side of Altan's sleeve, but was too late. The ball had already been launched, and as it blasted towards them, Jeanne had only a split second to react. She used this second to flinch. Her Growlithe, however, used the second to jump into the air and take the hit for her and Altan. Then he promptly fell to the ground in a deep faint, as he was only a little dog and it was an attack from an extremely powerful legendary.

She discovered this a second later when she opened her eyes. "Growly!" Jeanne cried, leaning down to pick up the Pokemon. He stirred briefly, and Jeanne hugged him close to her body as she began to cry. The tears only got worse when the gijinka girl in blue began to yell at her and Altan. She thought it was something about tearing apart a family, causing suffering, but she wasn't quite sure. All Jeanne knew was that Altan hadn't done anything of the sort while she was around and that they had been the ones to attack; she and Altan had just been walking through the woods, hadn't even done anything remotely threatening. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she screamed at them, sobbing as she did it. "We haven't done anythin' wrong, hurt anyone! We were just walkin' and then all of a sudden you started to attack us!" Her voice grew increasingly ragged. "W-we didn' even do a-a-anythin' to y'...n-never..." Her voice trailed off as the sobs became too loud to coexist with words. Jeanne's arms clutched her Growlithe tightly against her chest, not listening to what the other girls had to say.

Devoted Friend

User Image

====є и т є ι====

Entei nodded at Umeko. He understood now that if this man is as powerful as the feel from earlier would suggest, as well as the evidence that she gave him, then he was a force to reckon with. "Miss, we have reason to believe that your friend here means to bring harm to us." Entei said, stepping away from everyone, making the two groups into the formation of almost a triangle. If he hadn't have arrived, perhaps the harm the he mentioned would come sooner. He used Miss instead of calling her a little girl to bring her up to a different level of respect which he tried to portray with his words.

"Sir, I'm not sure what business you have with us, but if it's what we suspect then we're going to have to force you to leave." he warned, slipping off the fireproof gloves that held back so much of the power he tried to suppress. Chances are, if was the head honcho then maybe they should avoid combat. He also didn't want to scare the girl anymore...

Suggesting to the others that he didn't want to fight, he slowly stepped back. The gloves coming off was merely a last resort. Though he did admit to himself that choosing a fight so hastily was a bad idea and that there was always the possibility that he wasn't a member of the GSC, he stopped stepping backwards and held his ground, waiting for the others to make up their minds.

"It's a strength as fierce as fire."
Howl - Extremespeed - Flare Blitz - Flamethrower
User Image

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

I know we could cross x o v e r r a i n b o w s x I wish we could aim x t h e s u n a g a i n x i know we could dream for x t o m a r r o w
User Image

To share the long forgotten Glamorous Days

User Imagex
x
x

Articuno watched as the ice beam flew up a little ways through the trees. he glanced over at Entei who quickly followed after it along with the Vaporeon before he took a few elegant and swift jumps arriving at the destination in time. Val seemed upset along with the Umbreon who were both yelling at a man in red who was standing behind a girl with brown hair. they were blaming him for killing their family and destroying what was precious to them. the bird pokemon became confused at what was going on as everyone made a quick assumption that he was the leader of this GSC group that he seemed to hear so much about today. suddenly the Espeon who seemed to be the Umbreon and Val's sister appeared from the dark shouting something about killing off the humans. now Articuno wasnt an expert when it came down to socializing but he knew what was wrong from right. soon Val made her way over to his cold body and embraced it tightly as she cried herself. Articuno glanced down at her with his crimson eyes and slowly but gently wrapping his arms around her to comfort her. "Stop crying ..." he mumbled and looked up at the man in red and the girl in brown. when the brunette haired girl dropped down onto the ground and lifted her limp Growlith, he stared with a blank expression as she cried her eyes out. so much tears ... and for what? because brainless humans wanted to take over a world that they knew nothing about?

Articuno quickly turned his head to glance at Entei who had begun to take off his gloves. his eyes widened as his expression was stunned with surprise. "Entei! no ... everyone ... you all need to shut up!!!" he yelled as his grip around Val became slightly tighter. "First of all ... there was no need for anyone to die today. i simply shot the ice beam out of startlment. anyone could be in these forests. secondly how are we so sure that this man is the GSC leader? sure he looks creepy and sounds flat but that doesnt mean anything. we have no proof. what if someone else killed off your family, Val? what if it wasnt even him. what if the people who killed your family were doing it out of spite and not under his orders? it sounds cruel but people are cruel. and your sister is right. im not siding with anyone ... but know that if you and Ume kill him and he isnt even the person at wrong ... how would you feel? could you look at your hands the same ever again?" Articuno glanced over at Entei. his eyes were sincere and deep and soon he turned to look at the Espeon.. then the Umbreon...then down at the Vaporeon in his arms. slowly his eyes met with the red head and he held Val closer. "Entei is right ... if you are the man at fault ... it is best you pull back your man... and leave." Articuno's gaze was still blank .. but you could tell that he seemed rather pissed off and annoyed with all of the commotion.

Ice beam - Steel wing - Double team - Gust

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Valerie sniffled and rubbed her face getting off the frost that had been her
tears, she was glad Articuno was cool headed like Elda was.
"Proof?" Umeko stated with a bewildered look at the ice bird and gestured to the man, "Look at
him. Pompous, well kept, uses the finest shampoo and soaps, best quality clothes and shoes,
and they have those dreaded balls to keep their Pokemon in. My sisters and I have been in
enough towns to know what elite people are like. The shampoo and soaps come from a very
wealthy place, and the clothes are of the finest materials. You don't see the grunts or even that
green haired pip squeak officer with the Gyarados and Pikachu dressed like this. I doubt the
GSC 'scientists' even wear stuff like this." She said fuming again.
"Sister calm yourself down, we need cool heads right now. Anger and violence will
get us nothing and Arti is right we must not kill. Haven't the three of us seen enough blood
already?"
Esmeralda asked sadly causing them to remember how they found their
family. Silent tears slipped down Valerie's face and she brushed them away quickly as she
hugged the ice bird. Umeko clenched her hands growling and she reverted to her Pokemon form
with the circles upon her fur glowing in the dark. She jumped to attack the GSC man but Elda
through out a hand and used Telekinesis to stop her sister and pulled Uki back to her and
hugged her. Umeko squirmed growling and fighting to get at him,
'Let me go! They have to pay for what they've done...l-let me go!' Umeko cried out before
her struggling slowed and she began to weep in her sisters arms, 'Evan! He was to young to
die, my brother...Evan come back!'
She screamed at the sky and Elda hugged her, silent
tears slipped down her face as she nuzzled her sister.

User Image

[OOC: I cried writing this piece. I have a tendency to do that.]

RuneHartz's Wife

Gracious Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Where I Am: The deep woods
User Image
Lea had a hard time spotting all of the people in the vicinity, but she nearly jumped out of her bush when the yelling began. A generally quiet and somewhat solitary Pokemon, the Latias was not accustomed to loud sounds and they both startled and scared her. However, not only were the voices intense, but so, too, were the emotions, and Lea cringed as she empathized with the complicated feelings spread out around her. Elda did told her before that their family had experienced a tragic accident, but now she wished she wasn't feeling what they were feeling right now. Not to mention, some nearly unforeseen attack struck an innocent Growlithe, to which the man's servant (Jeanne) did not react well. The despair of the Vaporeon, the brutal anger of the Umbreon, and even the anxious Espeon all mixed in, and even the confused and distressed soul of the young girl (Jeanne) got through to Lea. In moments like this, she used to curl up to her brother and cry it all out sometimes. She was much younger then, although Lea fought back the slight tears of her own; the quantity and intensity of others' emotions often took their toll on the Latias, although she typically recovered from the stress by the next day or so, or at least by the time the atmosphere had died down. Leo was nowhere to be seen, yet exactly as the Latias thought that, she recalled the offensive move that had hit the Growlithe not moments before, and she finally recognized it: a Dragon Pulse. It had to have been his, since there were no other Dragon Pokemon around, or at least none that Lea could see from her hiding spot. Perching on the ground now, the Latias's golden eyes glowed as she attempted telepathy with her brother. "Leo, Leo! Where art thou, Leo?" She called in his psychic subconscious.

Leo became more irritated as the conversation escalated; his ears were twitching wildly, which caused his head to throb and his ears to ring occasionally, and almost everyone was speaking in the human language so quickly that it was impossible for him to keep up. The best he could do was lightly clasp his ears and read everyone's emotions, or rather, it was all he could do at the moment. All he could sense was intense hatred and sorrow anyhow, especially from the three gijinka who seemed to be sisters (Valerie, Esmerelda, Umeko). Although, he heard what the dark-haired gijinka girl (Umeko) relayed to the formal brunette gijinka man (Entei), since it was spoken in his first language. From what she said, there was no doubt in Leo's mind that this man (Altan) was the leader of 'them', the GSC. Now, the Latios was even happier that he had sent an attack their way, although he frowned to see that the Growlithe of the young human girl (Jeanne) actually sacrifice itself for the sinful humans before him. "<Terrible. They must have somehow forced the poor canine to follow their commands and protect them with their own life, if need be.>" Leo thought to himself, shaking his head with pity at the fainted Pokemon. He nearly looked back up at Altan when the Articuno began to holler at everyone, including himself, and there seemed to be a mediated tone in his voice. Compromise, with the GSC murderers before Leo? Hardly a chance. The Latios despised all humans, but when certain ones crossed the line, he believed it was his responsibility to set them back in line, be it through force or peaceful negotiations. Murdering, though, was something he could never forgive, and even if this man was only indirectly responsible for it and had not done any of the killing himself, it was no different in the eyes of the blue Eon Pokemon. Every person, no matter the race, deserves something, as an old saying says, and a fair punishment was just what this disgusting man (Altan) needed, or so Leo would think. He stopped and stared towards the ground, though, as he heard his sister's voice in his head and quickly shifted to his Pokemon form, lowering himself down near the bushes and thick brush to avoid being seen. His narrow eyes glimmered a deep garnet as he replied through telepathy, "Lea, how glad I am to hear thy voice of the mind! I am even deeper into these woods. And thou, sister, where art thou?"

Lea smiled eagerly, and relief welled from deep inside of her body, quelling the others' emotions for the Latias. She nearly forgot to reply, but she engaged telepathy again and answered, "I am nearer than thou wouldst think, brother! I believe thou art nearby, simply spy thy sister just atop one of the thorny bushes." The Latias then deactivated the telepathy so as to cease her eyes from the glowing and slowly popped her silvery head barely into view above the bush she was hiding behind, but she swiftly brought it down when her brother reengaged the psychic communication and commanded,

"No, conceal thyself! Dost thou not see that thou art in enemy territory?" The Latios' anger was clear, yet his sister could sense that he was not angry with her. Leo quietly sighed as his scarlet eyes shined again, and he added, "That male human not too far from the dark-skinned and -haired gijinka thou may or may not see is the leader of that GSC I mentioned to you earlier. They are the worst of humankind and apparently have done many a horrifying unmentionable to gijinkas in particular, and thou should not get involved with them in any way, shape, or form." Although he was trying to sound factual, the Latios never failed to sound like an overbearing father to his younger sibling.

Lea found his claims hard to believe, replying, "Leo, thou always taketh the chance to make me distrust humans. Why should I believe thee now? All humans are trash to thee, that much I am perfectly aware of; though the man appears to be shifty, I see not a single problem with any other human here." Her rebellious teenager was starting to slowly emerge in the Latias, and she blocked out his telepathy now, both frustrated and unsure of many things. Leo realized this and got irritated, but he quickly faced the gathering again and paid close attention, since things were getting a bit sentimental and out of control.

((@Telwyn: Actually, I didn't mean that Leo had actually tried to attack Jeanne and Altan, but I'll go with it this time, since it's a bit more interesting.
@Yukihara: There, there. :< *pats back*
Gawd, sorry about this post. I'll keep the telepathy connection to a minimum from now on, but you really don't have to read the other half of this post. The Shakespearean kills me, too, but I made it a part of their history to have adapted ancient or otherwise sophisticated dialect. It's probably all wrong, too, but it's late at night and I'm far too tired to edit it all.))

haezynnn's Husbando

Tipsy Prophet

i'm not afraid of what i have to say
this is my one and only voicexxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
████████ █████████████████████████████

xx A l t a n x W e n d e l l x K o k i n o s xx
                                                                    l e a d e r xx o f x t h e x G S C

Altan continued to twirl a finger in Jeanne’s hair until he noticed the Dragon Pulse coming at them both. Jeanne, acting as his shield at this time, would be the one to take the hit and usually Altan wouldn’t care as much, but in this case, they were outnumbered and he needed her to be conscious. His hand reached into his vest to grab a Pokeball when suddenly, a different Pokemon took the hit. It was Jeanne’s Growlithe, Growly. A childish name, but Jeanne was only fourteen and not the brightest child. The small girl lunged at her pokemon and held it tight.

Then the Umbreon started yelling followed by the blue-haired girl. His gaze for both speeches showed no sign of emotion. Altan could no longer feel regret or guilt. It was incinerated and swept from his body decade ago. How many times was he going to have to hear this before all the creatures of this world shut their traps? He’d heard so many speeches from gijinkas and locals about how the GSC harmed them. At first he found them to be quite the ego boost. Now they were just annoying. Each one of them actually thought he cared about their specific family. Hell, he never even remember the exact location of where each one was injured or killed because usually it wasn’t that he was targeting the family. He was just purging the land for resources. Altan laughed at the idea that so many gijinkas thought so highly of themselves that they actually believed that the GSC was targeting their family. Altan didn’t remember ever placing an order for the death of an eevee family so it was extremely likely that they just so happened to be on the land he was clearing. As much as he’d love to rant about this to them, he couldn’t that would blow his cover.

Altan held back the desire to smirk when Jeanne began screaming at them. Jeanne’s innocence and tears worked perfectly to hide their identity. The GSC leader knew her tears were real and mostly rose from the grief she was feeling for her fainted companion, but it still helped in their situation. Deciding to keep up with this act, Altan tooked a stepped forward and kneeled beside his indentured servant. He wrapped one arm around her and kissed her head the way a brother would his sister. “Hush.” He whispered to her, sounding as caring as he could possibly muster. “Everything will be alright.”

He glanced up at the Entei gijinka who was proceeding to remove his gloves. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Altan replied. “She and I were only walking through the forest when we began speaking with your lady friend.” He once again avoided telling the group their names. He didn’t feel like coming up with fake names for them. He narrowed his eyes at them. “Then the rest of you attacked. You have no right to harm us.” Then the articuno started talking. He raised an eyebrow. Shot the Ice beam because he was startled? Really? What sort of foolish move was that? He could have easily harmed the black-haired girl or someone who was truly innocent. Though pleased, Altan’s face remained flat when the blue-haired gijinka pointed out that the group had no proof that he and Jeanne were of the GSC. This was very true. He was almost going to repeat what he said to the Entei when the Articuno man finished when that black-haired girl went off again.

Altan gave her a stare as she gave her so-called proof, trying not to laugh when she mentioned the “green-haired pipsqueak” who was obviously his dear Officer Ozzie, then proceeded to weep into the violet-haired gijinka’s arms. How many times were they going to cry about their families? Don’t they know by now that no one in the GSC cares? The GSC pushes aside any feelings of sympathy so that they may never stray from their quest for power. Altan had felt nothing for the girl or her family. He had felt nothing for any of the other ranting gijinkas. Why would he single her and her sisters out?

“Like I said before, we are not of the GSC.” Altan said, forcing anger and sympathy into his eyes. “I do have affluence, that is true, but how does that make me leader of the GSC? I’m not from this land, I’m visiting from a land farther away from this kingdom. We are merely traveling and collecting a little information about the area and its inhabitants. Circumstances have forced us away from our home and into this kingdom. As for these ‘balls’ you speak of,” He removed one from inside his vest. “I bought them. A man sold them to me and showed me how easy it was for me to safely transport my pokemon with them. If I had known that baring these would get me wrongly attacked, I would have never touched the things.” He frowned at them. Altan could be quite the actor, he's had much practice over the years, but he knew quite well that the gijinka sisters, as they had apparently been most affect by his organization, would be unlikely to believe him. Not that he cared, they still had no legitimate proof. He carried no ID with him and his bags merely contained a few more regular Pokeballs, some currency that was used in this dimension, and some berries he had found in the forest. He wasn’t stupid enough to make himself an obvious target to those who wanted him dead. “I’m sorry about what this organization did to you and your family, but we are not of this ‘GSC’.” He lifted Jeanne, who was still sobbing into her Growly’s unconscious body, and carried her like a child (ooc:// Sort of bridal style I guess.), then sighed. “I suppose we should find a more welcoming environment since I honestly don’t expect any of you to believe me. After all,” he glanced at the weeping Ume, his stare blank and almost lifeless. “It's apparent I'm not trusted here.”

ooc:// @Yukihara - Awww. That makes me feel bad for loving to type these bad guy posts. XD Being the bad guy is always so much fun for me because they get to defy all the "good guy logic" and replace it with their own.
                                                                    Altan's just so hate-able! I love it!

x " t h i s x w o r l d x w i l l x e n d x i n x f i r e x a n d x f r o m x t h e x a s h e s , x m i n e x w i l l x r i s e . " x

User Image User Image User Image User Image

█████████████████████ ████████████████

so listen close, it's only for today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sometimes goodbye is a S E C O N DxC H A N C E

xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items