Will You join?

Yes 0.62790697674419 62.8% [ 27 ]
No 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
Just clicking for gold. 0.30232558139535 30.2% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 >

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

I know we could cross x o v e r r a i n b o w s x I wish we could aim x t h e s u n a g a i n x i know we could dream for x t o m a r r o w
User Image

To share the long forgotten Glamorous Days

User Imagex
x
x

Articuno grinned at Entei's words. "Of course i havnt. now stay alive so i can kill you myself later." he said keeping his crimson eyes locked upon the man in green. as the man spoke he stated that he wanted to see Articuno angry which caused the bird to chuckle. how interesting. it was amusing at how evil and terrible humans could be. though pokemon were no different. he knew that people could feel hatred and anger but then couldnt they be the person who angered them in the first place. the sudden splash of water caught his attention. he knew it was probably Entei who had collapsed upon the floor. he would have to get the legedary dog out of here. Articuno sighed and shrugged shaking his head sadly at the man in green.

"Tsk tsk. such a petty man. i feel so sorry for you. you must be so lonely." Articuno said as his eyes began to glow a bright white. "Well i would love to stay and cradle you but it seems i have other matters to attend to. so i must bid you farewell." Articuno gave the man a nonchalant smile before quickly opening his mouth wide. a giant shining white ball appeared as the air began to freeze around it. Articuno released the sheer cold energy as it formed into Ice Beam flying straight towards the man, his pokemon and the Gijinka. after it had set off, Articuno ran over towards Entei and lifted him up sliding a hand over his shoulder. his eyes caught the attention of the Gijinka pikachu. "You best get out of here Pikachu." he said before he sprinted out of the tavern running towards Sayoko. "Lets go!" he shouted with a smile. he hadnt felt a rush like this in awhile. he began to run towards the entrance of the kingdom. he couldnt turn into his pokemon form with all this heavy weight. it would kill his back.

Ice beam - Steel wing - Double team - Gust

IRL Gekko

i s i sxxt h exxs i g i l y p hxxxxxxxx
      User Image
                                                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx

Isis leaned into Ozzie when he placed his head on her shoulder. She didn’t love Ozzie in a romantic sense; more so she just loved to be around him. She had grown comfortable with his seemingly romantic actions, even ‘flirting’ back on occasion. Isis was fully aware that Ozzie was quite prejudiced against gijinkas, but it only made her more loyal to the Officer since he treated her well. Isis’s eyes narrowed when the Umbreon gijinka addressed her. She made a disapproving sound.

“I am fully aware what the GSC is capable of,” she said. “The GSC will make this world great, and I’ll protect my Officer until that goal is realized.” She was not usually so bold, but she took it as a very personal insult when someone spoke ill of the GSC, or a certain officer in particular. Did this Umbreon really think that she didn’t know what Officer Ozzie had done? Just because her fellow gijinkas chose to fight the GSC didn’t mean that she would be so foolish to follow the crowd. To her, it was clear who would win this war. Why fight the inevitable?

Isis had to cover her eyes when the eeveelutions disappeared in a flash of light. She remained tense in front of Ozzie as her eyes flashed around the room. When she was positive that they were gone for now, she relaxed slightly.

Her eyes widened as Barbosa fell to the ground. Isis wrapped her hand around Ozzie’s and leaned her head against him. She always appreciated how well Ozzie cared for his team. For the most part, she considered herself a part of his team. In her mind, a gijinka shouldn’t need a pokéball. After all, she didn’t need to be captured to show who she was loyal to.

A slight pink crossed the girl’s cheeks for a moment. “Of course not!” she blurted out. “It would take more than some idiotic gijinka to harm you, Officer.” When he released her hand, Isis quickly wrapped her arms back around his waist, turning to look at the legendary pokémon. However, it didn’t last long. As soon as Articuno opened his mouth, she rushed to stand in front of Ozzie again, all rational thoughts leaving her. Her mind was blank, not able to process the fact that an ice attack was coming towards her. Isis put up her arms, making sure Ozzie was safe, but was pushed back into him by the force of the Ice Beam. The Sigilyph fell to her knees, feeling extremely tired from the super effective attack. She managed to raise her head enough to see the Articuno leave with the others. Breathing a sigh of relief, she turned her head up to Ozzie and gave him a tired smile. “Are you alright, Officer?”

(( Sorry for the late post. Pokemon Black is kinda addicting ^^;; ))

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx

Kawaii Lunatic

{{ @Mirienka: i know how you feeel xD }}

Tipsy Prophet

ooc:// Me too. XD
        (Though I got White Version > 3> )
        Might post Ozzie tonight. If not, definitely tomorrow. :3
        FFFFFFFFFF- I owe another post in another place! DX

Devoted Friend

8,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
-~-K U N E I D A + B L A Z I K E N-~-
'You don't know the limits...
User Image

Kuneida watched the conflict develop before him with wide eyes. He was getting ready to help any second. Suddenly, the Articuno attacked the two with a high powered blast of ice that was so cold, it made his bones chill.

He sheilded his face from the cold and looked back up only to see that the Articuno, Entei, and more had all escaped in such a short amount of time. It was astounding just how powerful the legendaries were, but at the same time it was scary.

Kuneida realized that now that the legendaries were gona, the GSC members were unoccupied and could at any time. "Let's get out of here!" he yelled to his friends. He turned to the door and ran with Leafeon to escape the GSC who had been so powerful that he had almost captured Entei.

[[OOC: Pokemon White... So good.]]

... Of the strength of my team."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Calliope & Cordelia

User Image
User ImageThe distinct clicking of 2 inch heels could be heard on the quiet stone road in the quaint little kingdom. The owner of these heels was none other than the seductive Commander Cordelia Preston and beside her was her new favorite pokemon, Calliope the Volcarona. But Calliope wasn't a normal pokemon, she was a gijinka and a beautiful one at that. Calliope and Cordelia were inseparable, Calliope followed her everywhere, and in her gijinka form. She hated being a pokemon. Calliope was a strange creature indeed. The pair were making their rounds patrolling the kingdom, making sure everything was in order and under control when they saw the pandemonium inside the tavern. "What has Ozzie done now?" They watched as an Articuno and Entei escaped and saw shards of ice and streams of water escape through the open door. Calliope wrinkled her nose at the sight of the water and flapped her wings gently so that she hovered off the ground. "Oh well, not our problem." They walked away, back down the street and disappeared.

((sorry, i'll post better next time))

Tipsy Prophet

welcome to the soldier side
where there's no one here but mexxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
████████ █████████████████████████████

xx O s w a l d x “ O z z i e ” x W i l s o n xx
                                                                    o f f i c e r x o f x t h e x G S C

Milo kept his stare on the strange girl looking back at him. She seemed odd in a way. She was obviously human, yet she seemed to emit a familiar vibe. Milo shouldn’t have been so surprised when she suddenly transformed into a Pikachu like himself. “Pi?!” he gasped taking a bound forwards towards here. During the time he’d been here, he’d never before met another Pikachu. Strange, yes? But it was true. Had this girl been any other Pokemon, he probably would’ve released a battle cry and ran at her with a Thunderbolt. But that was not the case. Despite being loyal to the GSC, Milo also remained loyal to his species, finding it difficult to fight one of his kind. But he will attack if it was necessary or if Ozzie ordered him to. Even then he tried to reason with his trainer. Milo halted his excited bounding and approached more cautiously. “Pika Pika Pikachu? Pika Pi?” he asked which could roughly be translated to “Are you a friend? Or a foe?”

Ozzie smiled at Isis. What a wonderful answer. He thought, twirling her hair after she had wrapped her arm around his waist. He certainly hoped the Articuno would answer in a similar way, though he doubted it would. The officer couldn’t help but smirk lightly when Entei man fainted. He had done that. The power of his Pokemon had brought this mighty creatures crashing to the ground. He allowed himself to savor this moment. Yes. It felt good. He was pleased with the ego boost he had acquired today. So many people looking at him with hate. So many weak from what he had done to them. Then Isis was there to top it all off. Today had been pretty productive for our favorite, little a*****e. Ozzie’s hand had begun to slip into his pocket to pull out one of special GSC pokeballs to inconspicuously capture the creature and return to headquarters with it, but that Articuno bird man had to ruin everything.

Ozzie raised an eyebrow when the bird man spoke. At what point had he acted “petty”? He honestly couldn’t remember. A grin spread on the officer’s face when the legendary accused him of being lonely. “Oh yes.” He said sarcastically as he leaned his head against Isis’ and slung his arm around her shoulder. “I’m extremely lonely, indeed.” He chuckled to himself, before giving the gijinka an awkward stare. “Cradle” him? Was this bird coming onto him? Ozzie shivered at this oddness only to find it ironic that the Articuno would then launch an Ice Beam at them. In an instant he reached for one of the pokeballs on his belt that would unleash his fire pokemon, Violet the Chandelure. Allowing her to take the hit – or counter it with a fire move if there was time – would save the two of them some energy. The Ice Beam was moving fast and Ozzie knew Violet wouldn’t be able to be released in time.

It was then that Isis leaped in front of Ozzie and took the hit. Ozzie kept his face flat as the beam hit the gijinka, but he couldn’t stop his eyes from growing wide with shock. Seconds seemed to pass like hours until Isis fell to her knees, miraculously, still conscious. He took a slight glance at the others as they retreated and smirked lightly. His face looked down to Isis who happened to be smiling up at him. “I’m fine, love.” he chuckled stroking her cheek with his thumb. “You’ve always been so rash.” His hand slipped into one of his inner pockets and revealed a Hyper Potion. Part of him wished he had remembered it when he was battling Entei because maybe then he would have captured Entei and kept this from happening. None the less, Isis needed now. Ozzie kneeled down beside her and ripped the cap off. Then he pressed the tip of the bottle to her lips and cocked a grin. “Say ‘Ah’.” he sang playfully.

x " i ' m x g o n n a x l i v e x f o r e v e r x o r x d i e x t r y i n g . " x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

█████████████████████ ████████████████

people all grow up to diexxxxxxxxxxx
there is no one here but M E

xxxx

Devoted Friend

8,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

====є и т є ι====

Entei managed to open his eyes while being carried over Articuno's shoulder. The bumping and bobbing from the escaping trio managed to jolt life into unconscious Gijinka.

"We can stop running now... I think we've.. Gone far enough." Entei noted to the team that helped him escape. By now it seemed that they were far enough away from the action to perhaps set up camp.

The only other reason that he wanted to settle down somewhere was because he was cold... Articuno radiated a low temperature that was just unsatisfying to Entei, seeing as his clothes were already soaked.

He began to think about the days events and the strange turn of events that took place which helped him reunite with an old friend and perhaps lead him to take his first steps into what would maybe be an adventure that would make him who he would be in the future. He also thought about the GSC and how it seemed like it was just now that they were beginning to take action towards the Pokemon and the Gjinika... Perhaps even the world that the knew to be their own.

And what about these people who don't look like they're from here? This was a mystery to Entei, but he could only begin to imagine the reason... And the solution. Being the legendary Pokemon that he was, he could see the good, and evil, in most people. He thought about the road they were about to step down.

It was going to be a long one.

"It's a strength as fierce as fire."
Howl - Extremespeed - Flare Blitz - Flamethrower
User Image

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
~Pikachu/ Sayoko~
Thunderbolt-Slam-Volt Tackle-Thunder
╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Apparently, it wasn't needed as Articuno lifted the Entei. She gave a brisk nod and hurried out with the others, abandoning her current search for the item. She could find it later when they were away from here. There were more pressing matters at hand, like getting away before that man could capture Entei. Sayoko spared a quick look back. He didn't seem to be following them at the moment, so that was good. She paused when Entei spoke, apparently roused by the not so smooth ride. That was good. She paused, looking to Articuno, waiting to see if he would stop.

Rakurai paused as the other pikachu bounded over to her. She tilted her head to the side slightly, taking in his surprise at her transformation. This pikachu definitely wasn't from around here, huh? Though, he was the first pikachu she had met since she had left her home behind. She blinked at his question, almost grinning as she responded. "Pi, Pika Pi Pikachu. Pika Pika Pi?" Or rather, "Well, that depends. Which is more exciting?" Though being a fellow pikachu, her answer leaned more toward 'friend', disregarding the Articuno's warning. There was no way she could leave without meeting a fellow pikachu.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

I know we could cross x o v e r r a i n b o w s x I wish we could aim x t h e s u n a g a i n x i know we could dream for x t o m a r r o w
User Image

User Imagex
x
x

Articuno finally came to a stop on the outskirts of the kingdom under a tree that wasnt to far away. His crimson eyes scanned over Entei before releasing the beast casually then walked over to the tree. he slowly turned and pressed his back against the bark and a small patch of ice formed where his body was pressed against. "So ... what was that all about?" he asked looked at Entei as he shoved his hands within his pockets. his brow arched only slightly. he was wondering what the deal with these "GSC" people was about. he had never heard of such a name .. being up in the sky all the time didnt exactly help him keep up with the society below. sometimes he would be in the sky for days on end and only know about something that happened 2 months ago. Articuno's eyes glanced over at Sayoko. "What were you reaching in your bag for?" he asked staring at the girls bag. who knew what the girl had inside. she came from a world he had no idea about. perhaps even a land that had just been created upon the kingdom. but how would he know? he was always in the sky. so the words that she told him before could have been true ... that she had come from a place in the "Johto region". yet he was pretty sure there was no place like that here in the kingdom. now that the drama was over he had time to think and a sigh left his lips. it was bad enough that he had to put this girl somewhere ... but now he had run into Entei to ... his friend yet his rival all at once. what was the legendary bird to do now? gently he placed his index finger and this thumb over his closed eyelids and began to rub them gently. how did he get himself into this mess?

Devoted Friend

8,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

====є и т є ι====

Entei cringed, but managed to lower himself to the ground where he sat himself up. "What was that all about?" he heard turning to the Blue Bird in his human form and the other girl.

"Well..." he began. "That man you saw me fighting with, I think his name was Ozzie... He was a member of a group called the GSC... As far as I can tell, they're planning on dominating Pokemon and Humans alike, as well as Gijinka like us." Entei started.

"When I went to that bar, I had no intention of combating one of them, but they managed to attempt to harm those three Gijinka. They were an Espeon, an Umbreon, and a Vaporeon. I had no choice but to help... Luckily, you two managed to show up.N" mused the exhausted fire Pokemon. "There were also some others. They could be in danger though.. But I'm certain that they'll be able to hold out on their own."

They would most certainly meet the others again. It was just a matter of when their paths would cross.

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Sayoko Arashiyama }
Calm me Arashi, because I'm like a storm that will blow you away.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗

It seemed they were stopping now after all. Sayoko paused and nervously scratched her cheek. "Well, I thought I might have an item that would have helped Entei, but I guess he doesn't need it now." She stated. Which was good, because she hadn't found any revives. She had a lot of potions and berries though if anyone needed them. But it seemed like they were all fine. She settled down on a rather flattish looking rock. She paused a moment, tapping one of her pokeballs. "You wouldn't mind if I let my pokemon out, would you..? I just don't want you to be bothered by them.." She asked. She didn't want to upset the legendaries, though her Murkrow was probably afraid of the Articuno by now. But still. They did need their exercise and she didn't like keeping them cooped up for long periods of time.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devoted Friend

8,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

====є и т є ι====

Entei nodded at the girl whom asked if she could let her Pokemon out of the small balls which held them. "It's fine with me. I don't know about this guy over here though." he said, looking over at Articuno.

The fire Pokemon stood up slowly, as to not cause himself more pain, and grabbed a couple of wood fragments that had been strewn around what he assumed they would now call camp. He tossed them into the middle of the the trio and proceeded to light them on fire.

The ground the campfire laid on wasn't too flammable, which was good. Though, if the fire were to spread, they could easily stop it. Entei warmed his body next to the bright, radiant fire that he had successfully started.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name," he said to the girl. He had better get to know his new friends if he were going to be traveling with them for a while.

Entei thought about what she had said about him not needing the medical supplies. It wasn't that he didn't need them.. But, it couldn't hurt to be looked to. After all, he was still in pain. He cringed as he pulled himself further up after sliding towards the ground.

User Image

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Imagex
x
x

Articuno sighed. what was it with people trying to take over the world all of a sudden? were they really so simple minded and had their minds filled up with greed to realize what would happen if they tied such a thing? if they were going to enslave pokemon or so called "take-over-the-world", there is nothing positive to gain from doing so. what would they do once they had all the power? would they begin to kill people off for fun? the whole thing didnt make sense and the bird grumbled at the complicated thought. "People are fools." he mumbled before shaking his head. the blue bird then looked up at the sound of his name being mentioned. his crimson red eyes pierced the girls strange round mechanisms then glared slightly. if he was in his pokemon form his feathers would have ruffled. but since he was in his human form he only had a slight chill which was strange for such a cold pokemon. "If that bird tries to attacks me again im not holding back." Articuno said then stood up straight off of the tree and walked over to sit opposite of Entei around the fire. "Perhaps you should bring out those helpful things you have. this dog seems to still be limp." the bird said to Sayoko as he smacked Entei's back when he was making his way around the fire. Articuno then sat down roughly upon the cool surface propping up his left leg so he was able to rest his left arm upon. his right leg slid under his left legs arch as he then shook his left arm so that his hand slid out from his sleeve. slowly he pressed his knuckles under his soft chin and the flames that Entei created dance within the gloss of his eyes. he then looked over at Entei when he had asked for the girls name and a small chuckle left his lips. "Her name is Sayoko. she comes from a place called "the Johto region". ive never heard of such a place. she must be an alien." replied the bird. his eyes widened for a second when he said the word "alien" then he returned his lazy gaze back to the fire.

Devoted Friend

8,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

====є и т є ι====

The brown haired Gijinka scoffed at the remark that Articuno had made. "This dog.." he whispered to himself, making his way around the fire to monitor it. The sudden smack of Articuno's hand against his back made him gasp in pain as he put his hand over the area the bird had hit.

"Shouldn't you be adjusting your feathers or something?!"

Entei was rather annoyed at this point with the blue bird that thought he was so high and mighty in comparison to him. He found his way back across the camp ground and set himself down slowly in a more comfortable spot.

"Tell me... how did you get here? Was it that you traveled here, or was it more... Spontaneous?" the concerned dog asked. He wanted to get to the bottom of the whole situation before they went any further.

((OOC: Sorry for short, I'm at school.))

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out