• Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Mai Ibu◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
User Image User Image User Image User Image
◇ ❖ ◇

"That looks like a good place." Mai said happily and listened to Felix's suggestion at getting tke out then eatting outside as she paused before smiling again, "That sounds like a good idea. Raii-chan tends to get a bit stressed when she's in crowded place and Kaii-chan...well Kaii-chan shouldn't be near wood of any kind..." she looked around and her eyes widened slightly at the sight of his pokeballs, "You're a trainer?! What kind of pokemon do you have? I would love to see what they look like!" she cried excitedly as she followed him to the take out restaurant imagining what type of pokemon he probably owned.
He said that they wouldn't be able to fit inside so they had to be pretty big as she imagined large pokemon like Feraligator, Onix, Venusaur and Donphan and smiled exictedly, 'Maybe its pokemon I haven't seen yet. Oh man I'm so excited!' she thought as she placed her order, taping her pokeballs as they began to shake impatiently, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll let you three out in a few minutes, ok?"

◇ ❖ ◇
Where am I: Vermillion City
Who am I with: Felix
What am I holding: Keii-chan and my backpack
◇ ❖ ◇
Sir the car is ready.” Jericko looked up. “good good, I will pack my things.” the grunt nodded and left the room.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER THING” the old chatot hopped on Jericko shoulder.
U mean the boy, well he will have to wait on his little 'reward' this is just a little more important at the moment.

Jericko out of his chair and grabbed his briefcase and his belt of pokeballs and walked outside.

Executive I want u to go ahead with helicopter so u can get some inside info on the lab.” the executive nodded “And how will u go to the island, Sir?.” jericko smiled “well i'm going to take the boat to get there, I don't really enjoy to flying anyway, and look on the bright side I really wanted to enjoy the sun on the way, so I can tan a tittle.”

Jericko gets in to the car and drives away towards Vermillion City.

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Felix Benjamin Stahls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Felix couldn't help but smile as he noticed the excitement of Mai. "Well, I guess I'm some sort of trainer. he rubbed his neck as he said the words. It was true, though. Being a gym leader was not really a true 'trainer', but yeah.. He did train his Pokémon, though. Felix ordered something light, a sandwich and some Miltank's milk. Not only that, but two full bags of Pokémon food as well. Yeah, the money he had left after paying the monthly bill was spent on food for the major part. What'd you think, with not only a Steelix but an Aggron as well..

"Not near wood? How so? Does she have some negative reaction?" he wondere. But wait, Didn't Eevee's evolve if they were to some sort of natural place? He could've sworn that was what he had heard somewhere, sometime, some place. Once the food was ordered, paid, and delivered, Felix went outside and put the two bags of Pokémon food on the ground. "Rymr, mind lending me a hand?" he clicked on the Pokéball's release mechanism and a beam of red light materialized a Magnezone, floating a small distance above the ground. "Thanks, pal." he said as he laid the two bags on the Pokémon, who could carry more than he could.

The gym leader pointed to a place where they could sit down and made gestures for his Magnezone to go there, he'd follow up of course. "Come on out, guys, time for some food." Felix let his Pokémon out one by one before opening up the two bags of Pokémon food. "Ziz! No! That's my food! Yours is here.." he called out to his Skarmory. The young man let out a small sigh before letting himself down on the grass. Ziz had some sort of vanity complex, believing herself to be more important than his other Pokémon. She was good and loyal though, she just was a bit cocky. Before he wanted to sip a bit of milk, Felix got nudged by his Aggron, who next pointed towards his backpack. "Yes, of course I have something for you as well, Ymir. Here, eat up, big boy." Felix grinned as he got out an iron bar from his backpack and handed it to the Pokémon who happily began to munch on it. Who in the name of Arceus was carrying around iron bars in his backpack?

Place to be: Vermillion City
Company: Mai
What's in the bag: Lighter, bedroll, toothbrush, Mineral Badges, three Pokéballs, some food, flask with water

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Carole Dominique Laetitia Morreaux

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carole noticed how Nadia had done her job exactly as planned when she came walking back to her. "That's my pretty lady, I'm going to brush your fur when this is done, okay?" the woman smiled as the petted her Pokémon. "Oh, but who said she is fooling Ignis?" Carole chuckled as she got up. Underestimate? Never, she knew an opponent should never be underestimated whenever she'd take an interest in said person. If she were to be the one challenged by some random kid, though.. Yes, then she might've underestimated her challenger depending on his actions, obviously.

"Nadia, I want you to try another Shadow Ball on Ignis and follow up with a Crunch." she pointed towards the Arcanine as her Pokémon had already begun its movements. The Mightyena had lowered her head in order to gather the energy required for the Shadow Ball, only to raise her head back up again and fire the shadowy blob at the Arcanine. Following up, she ran after said attack in order to leap upon her target and dig her teeth into his body.

Place to be: Celadon City
Company: Nathan
What's in the bag: Some brushes and other stuff for grooming, cash, two Pokéballs

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Mai Ibu◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
◇ ❖ ◇

"Well its not really a negative reaction. My Kaii-chan...tends to set wood on fire..." Mai explained sighing a bit, "If she sees anything made of wood, she sets it on fire...." she paused as one of her pokeballs began to shake, "You do! You set my desk on fire! Five times!" she said taping it lightly before setting Keii on her head and picking up her order with her now free hands, "You ready-" she started and almost screamed in delight at the sight of his pokemon, "You have a Magnezone!? That's amazing!!" she smiled more excitedly as she followed close behind him to where they could sit and she set her bags down, unclipping her pokeballs from her belt, "Come on out girls! Its time to eat!" she called releasing her Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon and began to set out food for them, "Off you go Keii-chan." she added setting the Eevee down by her food before turning her attention on Felix's pokemon and her jaw dropped, not only did he have a Magnezone but also a Skarmony, Steelix, Aggron, Excadrill and Scizor.
All of these pokemon she had never seen up close before and only knew about them thanks to books her parents kept scattered all over the house as she quickly began to search through her bag, "Where is it...where is it..." she muttered and pulled out her sketchbook, "There it is!" she smiled brightly and began to sketch the pokemon, "Sorry everytime I see a new pokemon I have to draw it and your pokemon are amazing! Especially your Excadrill! Those are only common in Unova! This is the first time I've even seen one up close!" she paused and smiled, "Though I do know a bit about it. Its a dual ground steel type so its strong against all but fighting, ground, fire, water, grass and ice types and its weak against fighting, ground, fire and water. Because its a ground type, electric type attacks are useless against it and the same goes for poison type moves thanks to it being a steel type. Its known as the subterrene pokemon."

◇ ❖ ◇
What am I holding: my sketchbook and a pencil
◇ ❖ ◇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After Flint had a nice conversation with the ladies, got some phone numbers, the rain had stopped. Feeling like he could take on the world, so he went outside.

''Well ladies, was nice talking to you''

With a big smile on his face he walked towards the exit of the bar. Absol following him ofcourse.

'' Well, this seems about right. Your actually screwing me again Cinnibar... The ******** water must be at least 40 cm high. ''

With Flint being at a bar at the coast of Cinnibar Isnland, the whole beach head was flooded due the heavy rain. The water level had risen about 30 - 50 cm. Flint could just endure a wet pants but it doesn't suit his personalty. With him thinking that you can meet a nice girl everywhere. And when he did, he couldn't have a wet pants.

'' Well Blastoise, its your chance to chine... ''

Flint chose Blastoise to get on his back and let him walk them out of the wet situation. First letting Absol Jump on Blastoise's back and then climbing on himself. The ladies from the bar noticed the behavior and the Blastoise from Flint and thought it was somewhat heroic. Flint seeing that the girls where looking, giving them a wink just to seem more charismatic. And walked out of there soon after.

Pokemon out: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Henry Gale

"That house you see on your right is mine." The old man said as they walked towards the exit of Viridian City. Henry looked to his right and saw a small, secluded house covered in vines. The old man smiled at Henry, awaiting a response. Henry nodded. "Looks nice." He said, not wanting to give the old man the satisfaction of explaining how it became so run-down. In the short time it took for the two of them to walk towards the edge of Viridian Forest, Henry got the feeling the old man was hiding something. They approached the gate, and the gatekeeper ignored the old man, shooting only a quick glance at Henry. Even when the old man greeted him, the gatekeeper pretended he didn't hear him, just so he wouldn't have to talk to the old man. With every step they took, Henry's suspicion grew larger.

"So where are you from, boy?" Henry's thoughts were cut short by the sudden break of silence. The old man seemed to notice Henry's startled state. "What were you thinking about, boy? You seemed to be in another world just now." Henry didn't like the way the old man kept addressing him. "It was nothing, old man. He added with a snare. "I was just thinking about a girl I saw earlier."
"Aren't you a bit too young to be gallivanting with the ladies?" The old man seemed to be insulted. "I don't have time to be talking about this. Let's just go find that Pawniard." Henry noticed the old man opening his mouth to say something.
"Without talking."

Where am I: Viridian Forest
Who am I with: A random old man
What am I carrying: Pokéballs, some food and a town map

Newbie Noob

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
~*Nathan Wander*~
*-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-*

As Ignis stood still, Carole instructed Nadia to use a combination of moves that could be quite painful. However, Nathan heard her commands loud and clear: to use a shadow ball-crunch combination. "Ignis, try to dodge it with Extremespeed, I know your mind isn't completely set to fight, but you have to keep up." And Ignis did exactly that. Well, not exactly, he partly followed instructions: He neatly ran around the shadow ball at even higher speeds than earlier in the battle, but when he saw Nadia running towards him, he simply froze, expecting more signs of love.
What he got, however, was not a sign of love. Quite the opposite, Nadia hit him with her Crunch, biting down vigorously on his front paw. Ignis let out a faint cry of pain, and after he managed to free himself he took a couple of limping steps backward before reassuming a fighting pose, growling a bit. He obviously felt betrayed, and seemed to have been shaken out of the effects of Nadia's Attract.

"Ouch, careful, Ignis, you're not as well-armoured as an Aggron. You look a whole lot more down to earth now though. I guess it's time to show them what happens when they actually mess with you, eh buddy? Let's teach these good people how uncomfortable it can get to battle us in the sunlight." In response to this, Ignis howled to the sky, loudly and powerfully. That very moment, the sunshine increased tremendously. Ignis took a couple of deep breaths, and with every one, his manes seemed to stand up a slight bit more. After a couple of seconds, Ignis looked at Nadia with such intense eyes that they appeared to be ablaze. The sunny day clearly filled him with power, and he was ready to wreak havoc.

*-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current location: Celadon City
Company: Carole
What have i got with me: Potions and other trainer stuff, some Pokéballs, some food and 2 pairs of sunglasses

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Carole Dominique Laetitia Morreaux

Why, just why did he order that command.. It was mid-winter, yet he wanted Cinnabar's scorching rays of sunlight right here? Carole let out a small sigh as she wiped a few drops of sweat from her forehead. Fortunately for her, she wasn't that heavy-clothed. Her Mightyena on the other hand, had thick, black and gray fur.. She knew Nadia would have more problems with the current weather than her.

Nadia let out a few small puffs and wheezes before raising her head to sky burning sun and let out another howl, though noticeably less powerful than her previous ones. She was still ready to continue the fight. "Nadia, use Double Team, followed up with another Crunch, Do it your way, you know what I mean, girl." her Mightyena let out a small bark in confirmation before splitting herself in two dozens. The copies seemed to be on the move constantly as they darted around in a circle. Every now and then, one of the copies seemed to lunge at Ignis, only to blur away, leap over him, or simply disappear. On of them was supposed to be the real one and would make the attack within a small amount of seconds.

Place to be: Celadon City
Company: Nathan
What's in the bag: Some brushes and other stuff for grooming, cash, two Pokéballs

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Felix Benjamin Stahls

The gym leader let out a chuckle as he overheard Mai's comment about her Pokémon setting her desk on fire. 5 times at that. No matter how an outstander would look at it, it would seem comical. Felix' face showed a smile as he sat back in the grass and began consuming his food, while sending looks to all of the Pokémon out of their balls. Mai seemed to have the Eeveelutions which were most common in Kanto, they appeared to have been raised well.

Ziz had noticed as soon as the girl got out her sketchbook and pencil and began sketching. She knew what Mai was up to all too much. As a consequence, the Skarmory tried to cut in line and take up Mai's attention by standing in front of the other Pokémon she tried to draw and by striking varying imposing poses. "You don't have to apologize, I'm sure they like to get some different sort of attention every now and then. With the exception of Ziz, as you may have noticed, she always likes to take the spotlight." the large metallic bird lifted her head up and let out a disapproved squawk, in reaction to which Felix let out another chuckle.

The young man was rather surprised at the amount of knowledge she had for someone her age. Sure, having learned about basic typing would be common. But like she said, Excadrill was everything but a common sight in Kanto. "Yup, that's right." he said with an approving nod. "The fact that I didn't catch it in Kanto may explain the situation. My father always traveled a lot for his work, primarily in mountains and ruins. One day he found this abandoned egg in a Drilbur nest. He took it with him and gave the egg to me, assuming I would be needing it more than he did. What about your Pokémon? Where did you get them? They all seem to behave like some sort of family together."

What's in the bag: Lighter, bedroll, toothbrush, Mineral Badges, three Pokéballs, some food, flask with water

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Mai Ibu◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
◇ ❖ ◇

Mai giggled a bit when Felix's Skarmony began to pose for her, "She's beautiful! I've honestly never seen a Skarmony who actually likes being drawn, the last one I saw tried to attack me and Keii-chan. In the end I had to have Kaii-chan knock it out with Fire Spin." she sighed a bit at that memory but she straightened up and listened to Felix explain how he got his Excadrill in amazement, "Wow! Your father sounds amazing! He must have some really interesting stories bout his travels!" she cried and smiled at her own pokemon who were all running around and playing with each other, "Kaii-chan, Raii-chan and Mii-chan are actually sisters, Keii-chan was actually abandoned as an egg much like your Excadrill." Mai sighed sadly at this, "I'm sure you know this already but each egg, the design on them shows what it will hatch into. My grandparents run a daycare center and my parents are breeders and own tons of books about different pokemon species so that's how I learned about pokemon from Unova though pictures aren't the same as seeing them in real life..." she sighed at this but continued, "A nyways, a trainer stopped by one day and dropped off a Marill, wanting to make it stronger and to get another Marill...this one he wanted to raise from an egg but he didn't have a second Marill nor did he have a Ditto which would have definitly given him what he wanted so he dropped off his Vaporeon as well. When he found out the egg was going to hatch into an Eevee, he just took his pokemon and left it there." Mai stared at Keii and smiled, "But I'm actually happy he did because if he hadn't, I wouldn't have Keii-chan today. I was six when I got that egg and four years later, when I was ten I got the eggs that would eventually hatch into those three there and we've been together ever since."

◇ ❖ ◇
What am I holding: my sketchbook and pencil
◇ ❖ ◇

Aged Loiterer

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Felix Benjamin Stahls

"Yup, she really is a pretty one." Felix smiled as he watched his Skarmory. She enjoyed the attention she got from Mai, that much was clear. But then again, the usual attention she got was from Felix, a guy, and even though he took care of her well, he never gave this kind of attention. Ziz was one of the Pokémon he had caught in Mt. Silver during his time for survival there, so they have been together for a pretty long time. It was the same for Ymir, his Aggron, who had been living there with his family.

The comment on his father still stung a bit, but it did make the gym leader feel proud. After all, he was an amazing man indeed, not fearing any ruins or mountain, he'd investigate them all to uncover more of the world's legends. "Yeah, he used to tell me amazing stories of legend and myth of this world, tales about creation and the unknown. He always knew how to amaze his son again and again."

"That's nice, your Pokémon are sure to get along then. Vörnir and Njörin tend to get along every now and then, but the two are great rivals of each other. Each striving to become stronger than the other. So they usually pick a fight with each other to see who has grown stronger." Felix said as he pointed at his Scizor and Excadrill respectively. Njörin had been very lucky when she was still in her egg, hidden deep away in the soil. Her parents had presumably been hunted by some nearby predators who shared the mountain.

"A toll road you say? How come the map doesn't tell me that?"

The rough-looking man scrunched up his already ugly face even more, probably because his brain couldn't handle thinking too much.

"Ya heard me, pay up or be ready fer a pummelin'."

Sandova's smile became even wider.

"Ah, I'll take option three. Begone or the pokemon center has a few extra residents for a month."

The thugh just stared. Sandova sighed.

"I mean that I'm going to beat you into the hospital for a month if you don't move now. Damn, I knew guys like you were dumb, but this is just ridiculous."

"Ye'll be regretting that one."

The thug got a pokeball and threw it, showing off his machamp. Sandova sighed and got a pokeball of his own.

"Ninja, show this idiot why he shouldn't bother people."

The scyther immediately rushed foreward as soon as he left his pokeball, aiming at the still posing machamp.

"Oi, get 'im."

The machamp just barely dodged Ninja and tried to grab him.

"Ninja, use double team and finish them with slash."

THe machamp grabbed only air when Ninja seemed to be everywhere at once. The clones all swarmed aound the machamp and his trainer for a second before Ninja appeared next to Sandova again. Both the thug and his machamp hit the ground at the same time, a large gash on their stomachs.

Sandova smiled at Ninja and petted him on the head.

"I knew that scope lens would come in handy. Now, should we save these idiots or leave them to bleed out?"

The scyther looked spternly at his trainer.

"All right all right, I'll save them. Now where's that bandage?"

After treating the thug and his pokemon Sandova unceremoniously dumped them in a ditch and walked away.

"Now no more delays, I want to get to Celadon before nightfall."

Newbie Noob

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
~*Nathan Wander*~

The sunny day didn't seem to only have an effetc on Ignis' vigour, it also seemed to annoy people. The sudden change in temperature was easily noticeable, and the crowd, as well as Nadia, didn't seem to be very comfortable with it. As Nadia sounded another battle howl, Nathan started to worry about the power she was gathering. "Ignis, you'd better be careful, bud. Another hit like the last one will definitely hurt, and we both know that pushing things to the limits for these kind of battles isn't our style..."
Nathan then overheard Carole's next command: a Double Team-Crunch combination, but with some sort of personal instruction. Nadia copied herself, and along with all her copies started circling around Ignis, lunging at him one at a time.

"Ignis, use Flame Charge and run circles within that field, she's bound to come out at some point." Nathan said, and Ignis did exactly that. cloaked in intense flames he started to run around between Nadia and her copies at high speed, shattering the ones that lunged at him. After a short while only a few Mightyenas could be seen, the real one would have to come out sooner or later.... And so she did. Nadia rushed at Ignis full-force to use her Crunch, but only managed to make some slight scratches before being pushed back by Ignis' Flame Charge. To Nathan's surprise, however, she didn't give up on the fight. Although she was oviously hurt, she stood her ground, waiting for Carole to call the next move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current location: Celadon City
Company: Carole
What have i got with me: Potions and other trainer stuff, some Pokéballs, some food and 2 pairs of sunglasses

Henry Gale

"Are you sure you were walking here when you found him?" Henry and the old man had been walking around for an hour. "I know it's around here somewhere. Although it may have been that bush over there.." The old man stared into the distance with a puzzled look on his face. "You can't be serious?" Henry replied angrily, "Are you saying we've been walking around for an hour without you knowing where to look? I can't believe I went with you, I--" Henry suddenly stopped talking. When he turned to yell at the old man, he saw the faint outline of the trees behind the old man. Through his skin. Henry looked away in terror, and began to slowly walk away from the old man, not wanting to do anything to startle him. "Where are you going? I just said I recognize this bush!" The old man pointed over his shoulder. He was completely solid again and didn't seem to have noticed anything unusual. "Ï-- I think we should go back." Henry did not want to spend one more minute with this old man, or whatever it was. "But I thought you wanted to find that pokémon?" The old man looked surprised, "But I suppose it's for the best, I'm getting tired anyway."
Henry didn't say a word on the way back to the city. He kept looking at the old man to see if he would turn transparent again, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. When the old man asked if they would meet up again the next day, Henry didn't know what to say so he just nodded.
As they reached the old man's house, Henry looked around to see the girl he saw leaving the Pokémon Centre earlier sitting on a bench. She looked at him and, with a smile, said hi. "Well, we've done enough work for today, it's time for me to head home. See you tomorrow, boy." The old man started walking towards his house. "Bye."
Henry turned to face the girl, ready to get his game on. She looked back at him with an insulted look on her face. "You don't have to be so rude. If you don't want to talk to me, just don't say anything. Henry was confused, he had no idea what she was talking about. "What? That 'Bye' was meant for him." He pointed towards the old man's house. The girl's expression changed from insulted to confused and scared. "But.. Never mind, I have to go." She hurried away before Henry got the chance to ask her what was wrong. Did she notice the old man's transparency as well? Did she dislike Henry for hanging out with the old man? No reason to ponder about it now, time to find a place to stay and get some well-deserved sleep.

Where am I: Viridian City
Who am I with: Nobody
What am I carrying: Pokéballs, some food and a town map.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff