Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[Jango Yakushi]

[Location & Sensation: Local Park, feeling down and dejected]
[Caught my Eye: A gal and her guy]
[1, 2, Jango!]

::They told him don't you ever come around here
::Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear

It did neither his confidence nor his ego any good to have the first input he has in this conversation to be laughed at like that, it was clearly an inside joke and since he wasn't in on it the humor was lost on him and he ended up feeling like a fool for opening his trap. Then the conversation came to a lull when she suddenly whipped out her phone and started texting like made. Now what was he supposed to do? Chat with the other guy? Looking at him... the guy looked like he'd been through something vicious lately so Jango merely offered him a friendly smile but otherwise sid nothing, not wanting to ignite what seemed to be a volatile powder keg.

When Teya came back into it, the happy go between and his only 'in' on this chat, he felt a bit more comfortable. They shot the breeze for a while, Jango told them he'd come to stay in town to finish up his school year here. Once the tension wore off he felt more at ease talking to these people, the awkwardness of the atmosphere tapered off. The flow was just to his liking, chill and laid back so Jango sat down on the grass across from them.

Then it came to a sudden stop again as Teya disappeared off behind him, having spotted something. Curiously he turned to have a look but immediately cringed and slowly turned back around at what he saw. It was that girl from earlier, the teary eyed one. Now she was actively trying to avoid making eye contact with him, hiding her face like that? What had he done that was so awful in the first place 'Probably shouldn't of went after her when she took off' chances are she found that kind of creppy.

'Mabye she woulda been happier if I left her on the ground and kept right on walking' He wasn't trying to mean or spiteful, just trying to think of a way this could've gone so that nobody got upset. If he had just ignored her when she bumped into him then she wouldn't have had to deal with him and he in turn wouldn't need to feel like a fool for trying to be friendly only to get dismissed.

::There comes a time when we heed a certain call
::When the world must come together as one

Witty Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image

"I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy.. I can't control myself or contain my thoughts It's eating me up inside.."

Mora couldn't help the blush that stained her cheeks when Ichika pulled her into a hug, taking the girl a bit by surprise. He was warm though, making a smile come to her face. It reminded her of everything she loved about summer and when she had come to grow fond of in the boy. The blonde let her face bury into his shoulder as her hands rose up around his neck, forgetting momentarily that they were still standing at the gate to the school. It was crazy how much she enjoyed that hug.

Ichika was the first to let go and back away, looking like a new spark had been lit inside of him. Mora watched him turn, feeling more excited herself as he let his hand fall behind him, making a smile come to her face. "Johnny's, then?" Did he have to ask? The blonde felt and urge inside of her, something forcing her to stop being a wallflower. "Anytime.." She said with a big smile, reaching out and lacing her fingers into the hand of the Sun. His hand was bigger, warmer, and perfect in her mind. It made the walk to the restaurant even better to say the least.

The whole set up was becoming a giant flash back to the first time, but there were less shocked looks and more comfortable ones. When the two made it to Johnny's and sat down, Mora was surprised by the comment of the waiter, looking up to Ichika for help."Oh.. Uhm?" B-broken up?.. they thought.. I mean.. She thought, turning a little red as the Wolf shot out the order for both of them. She was surprised that he had remembered everything, Maybe he was paying attention..

She would have said something but her thoughts were interrupted by her phone buzzing with a text, the tigress needing her help. Mora smiled up to Ichika as he asked about the text, mentioning the beach house and the trip that was being planned. "She seems okay to me.." The blonde said with a smile, "Though I think Xard should be patted down before going anywhere near the Beach house!" She joked, laughing a little and taking a drink. It was then that the Wolf mentioned the summer festival, making the girls eyes go wide for a moment.

Mora looked down at the forgotten text and scanned it, her face going a bit red as she did. "F-festival?" She said quietly, her mind racing. The summer festival was something she had never gone to, never finding a date to go with or having anyone to go with her at the least. The girl didn't own any kind of Kimono, her wardrobe consisting of the clothes she wore back in the states. "Y-yeah it is.. uhm.. were you guys planning to go?" She asked, "I mean.. I don't have a date.. or a Kimono for that matter.." The blonde blushed up at Ichika, half hoping that he would notice the mention of needing a date.

It was then that Ichika noticed Kimberly walking by, waving to her and saying that he should probably tell her about the beach house. "You better get her before she's too far gone.." Mora said, smiling and giving a small wave too to the girl, then taking the time to answer Teya.

To: Tey-chan
Sub: Uhm?
Hey! That sounds good, I don't have anything to wear so might not..
Lets meet up though! I miss you <3 We need to talk anyhow.
~M

"...But heroes, at times, had to be fools."
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break <3 "

Dangerous Prophet

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
......"Like to be Feeling the Sand bring Color"......
......"Back to both My Arms"......

User Image
Ichika "The Sun" Yamastuo
Theme: Luster - Hiroshi Shibasaki
#FFBF00 #FE6F5E
Ichika hand began to slow down as he noticed the Tigress run up behind the girl. Maybe that was for the best, since if Kimberly wouldn't notice him, Teya would for sure. He put down his hand. "Looks like Kasumi got that covered." He said quietly, still looking out at the two girls ready to give a grin if either of them noticed him at the window. In that case he would give a grin and a welcoming wave. In the mean time, he would have to make room for the newer guests. He slid out of his side of the booth and switched into Mora's side.
He leaned in and over her arm to read the message that she had received. "I don't mean to be rude." But as she should have known by now anything commented on as special by Teya was a concern of his. She was a bit of schemer in Ichi's eyes, a good friend, but always had a plan cracked open and ready. "What does 'special' mean in this case." As for all he knew, it was something to inconvenience himself, be it by childhood friendships affection, or the jungle cat that crept behind it. He felt another shiver on his spine.
In any case, he let the 'only' blonde continue. She seemed nervous about the Festival and what it meant to go. The Sun shook his head and patted the head of the Fool. "Well, you're solving one part of it. Teya's likely full of kimonos, like my family. It come with the Martial Arts territory, lots of classic formality. And as for the dating thing..." He smiled but wasn't looking directly at her, a little unnerved on how close they were at the moment. "I could take you, since Teya's gonna be asked around by Lance-lot. Besides, it doesn't have to be a date, i can just be fun with a friend and watching fireworks with them!" He begins to laugh cheerfully, though it does reflect a few hint of nervousness.
The waiter returns, trying to shoot a sharp glance before being intercepted by Ichi quick speech again. He orders a normal order for him, with two meals after the previously ordered. He ate alot for a scrawny boy. "Ichi's usual." The waiter voiced as he wrote down the order, and turned to Mora, pen ready. Ichika allowed the waiter to wander off after taking Mora's order. "Sorry." He said watching the waiter go. "I didn't think everyone would make such a fuss."

_-=+"Let it do Damage"+=-_
+=-_"Like they said It Would if given Chance"_-=+

Bookworm

9,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Condition:Fine

Being the loner she is, Kim could only wonder why her mother needed her so badly at the house, she usually shuts herself in her room and nobody asks her for anything,Kim continued walking down path when a senior, one of the bystanders, approached her and asked

"Excuse me Miss? This something bothering you? You seem afraid. . . Did someone hurt you!?"

She glanced at the strange man she'd met then back at the senior, she looked confused and asked "U-umm excuse me but do you know him?" the fact the he was slightly creepy, shaked Kim's spine she's not quite used to friendly people, she fixed her glasses and looked back at the senior

"The truth is something that is chosen and grasped...Sometimes discovered with one's vision and will.”
---------------------------------------
[occ: ]
No one to quote as of now ^^

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

User ImageTeya - The EmpressUser Image

'Royal-Fist-To-Your-Face'
User Image

Don't Stop, Come a little Closer,

~As We Jam,
The Rhythm gets Stronger~

Teya tilted her head slightly to follow Kimberly's quick glance to Jango. Kimberly's question made her ponder and recall both Kimberly and Jango speaking earlier by the swings near the playgrounds. Raising one hand and a soft tilt of the head she spoke, "Excuse me, I made a mistake, I assumed you and Jango knew one another. Oh! My name is Teya by the way Miss. May I ask yours?"

Teya reached out her left hand slowly towards Kimberly, bowing her head to show that she meant no harm. She smiled, glancing back and forth at the young woman and young man she had just met. Perhaps they too could join in on her plans of summer activities. Making new friends never harmed anyone, Kimberly and Jango both seemed to need some company. Although of course, this was all from Teya's own observations. Quick to react with her instincts Teya waved to Lance and smiled brightly.

"This is my good friend Lance-kun errr 'Lance'. . . Miss? Jango? It's nice to meet you two. I do remember you both wandering around our school. . . So. . . what are you both planning for your summer vacation? Care to join me and my friends to the 'Hosekihana Summer Festival'? I think it would be nice to mix up the company."

Teya's phone buzzed with a text, knowing who it was from, she smiled and pulled Lance's shirt. A familiar face peered out from the nearby buildings, seeing that it was Ichika, Teya laughed and shut her eyes to nod, returning her attention back onto the two new individuals. She simply wanted to brighten the mood.

"Lance-kun~
Do you have any yukata's for the Summer Festival? Ohh, I need to tell everyone else if they need one too!"
She glanced at Kimberly and Jango, directing her plans at them as well, although if was up to them if they chose to join.

To: Mo-Chan
Don't worry about the Kimono's. I can lend you some of mine. Heehee! This is so exciting! We can talk sometime this week, any time, no rush~ xo

~Take the Words, Take the Music, Take the Mel-O-dy
Take the Beat
, But No One Takes the Soul Out of Me~

Bookworm

9,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

~Condition:Fine

Kim looked at the senior , she hesitated for a bit before giving her answer
["K-kimberly Grants...B-but you can call me Kim if you want" her eyes were on the ground as she said her name, she shrugged a little as she was asked to join in the festival

but then she remembered that she was called home by her mom, her eyes flickered again with shock at the sudden realization she looked at Teya and said "I'm sorry Im N-not available for the f-festival please excuse me i have to g-go" she began running catching a glimpse at Jango who was indeed very weird to her, she continued walking through the street and came upon a dusty old house at the end of a far street, at the front yard a booth of some kind was sitting all alone except for two legs sprouting from the ground

"Kim is that you i hear?"

"Y-yes Dad Im here"

well its about time!... We promised the festival managers a brand new booth for the summer festival right?, did you get what i asked you to bring from the library?"

Kim opened her messenger bag and revealed a Thick,Yellow book, it was a manual on how to make furnitures, she opened it and began telling her dad the things he needed to do in order to build the booth.

"The truth is something that is chosen and grasped...Sometimes discovered with one's vision and will.”
---------------------------------------
[occ: ]
StellaYuna"[/q
gnd22zu8:35="StellaYuna"[/quote]

Romantic Giver

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♚ Lance Howell
♞ Arcana: Chariot
Theme: Zelliack-These Hands
Title: "All in baby! . . .Bust?! FUUU-"

"Lance-kuuuun."

"A-Ah. . . Uh-um. . .It felt like it's been awhile even though its only been a couple weeks. I haven't been able to keep in touch with you all, I've been overloaded with work. How are you Lance-kun? Are you prepared for the fun summer activities with me?"

Lances cheeks blushed a little as he noticed the lip biting. He knew she wasn't doing it on purpose, but nonetheless, he liked it. As the tigress played with her fingers, the Lion glanced down at the flowers. "Naturally." He says with a warm smile, brushing the golden tinted hair from his face. The Lion leans back, placing his hands on the flowers, only to have one of his hands land on Teyas. He quickly sat back up, returning to his original position,. He turns his head away from Teya, hiding his face from the girl.

"Ahh. Hello there stranger. . ."

"Hello yourself. The names Jango. . .Jango Yakushi, a pleasure.You sure you want to invite me in on this chat... Seems like a private, tender moment."

"Tee Hee! Lance-kun. Did you hear that? He said we were sharing a. . . tender moment-- Bffwhahaha! Hmm, Lance-kun. . . do you like . . .Swimming?"

He looks back at the tall, slender man. His voice was smooth, as were his movements. Lance felt the tone of his initial words, but brushed them off. To Lance, the guy seemed like a straight shooter, no nonsense. He raised an eyebrow. "Nice to meet you, Jango. The names Lance." The man was elegant as he danced around the park. Lance laughed to himself, watching Jango. "Hey man, those are some smooth moves you got there. . ."

The remarks about the 'moment' and Teyas reaction threw him off. For a few seconds, his expression was blank, void of all thought. Moment? The thought got him slightly fuzzy, but the eruption of laughter beside him brought him back. Laughing he lies back into the flowers, resting the back of his head on his arms. "Haha yeah, too funny. . .Swimming?" The thought of cold water in this warm weather was more than inviting. "Sounds good, I can definitely go for a dip!" He replies in a lightly eager tone. All this sitting around got the Lion anxious. The shoe resting on his knee began to sway a little.

As Teya walked off to comfort the little one from earlier, Lance smiled to himself. Protective as usual, even over people she doesn't know. The two gentleman remained, glancing at each other for a moment. "Hey, wait. . ." The boys face was fresh in Lances memory. "You went to school with me!" Sitting up, he grins eagerly, placing his arm back on his knee. "Dude, have you ever thought of joining the schools dance club?" He gives Jango a thumbs up. "It would be pretty cool if you taught those kids a thing or two about rhythm." He jokes, attempting to make conversation among the two young men. He didn't know what it was about Jango, but Lance felt that these two could probably get along just fine.

"Do you have any yukata's for the Summer Festival? Ohh, I need to tell everyone else if they need one too!"

"Hm?" Swimming trunk, and now, a yukata? Sounds like this was gonna be a busy summer for everyone. Laughing to himself, he thinks. His family wasn't traditional, so he doesn't recall any special dress around his old place. "Actually, i dont. . ." He tilts his head at her, smiling as he winks. "Maybe you can take me shopping, and get me one?"

[[sorry for junk post, my mind is spent, and i'm getting sick :c]]

Blessed Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

Matt looked around the entrance to the shopping mall, it's was bustling with teenagers that were enjoying their summer break. He began to make his way through the crowd of people who were trying to exit, and enter the building. "Geez it's like school just let out or something! Half these people are still wearing their uniforms.", he thought as sudden dread came apon him. "Wait a second... Did school just let out!?", he yelled in his head quickly pulling out his phone checking the time and date. It had turned out that his theory was true, he in fact had skipped the last day of school before the summer break. Thinking back it had made sense that school yard was empty due to class being in session, and that the girls in the restaurant were also in school uniform. "Damn how the hell didn't I know?", he thought as he facepalmed.

"Well it's over, and done with now. There's no going back, so I gotta move forward., he internally gave himself a pep talk as he finally broke away from the crowd. Making his way towards the mall directory, he looked up the store the girls told him go to. He was sure that he could find a decent stereo to listen to mysterious frequency tonight. He had the sudden spine tingling feeling of adventure flowing through himself, as he located the department store on the directory. Quickly he made his there, and found the cheapest one in the house buying it without a second glance. He returned to the crowd that constantly seemed to occupy the entrance, and forced his way through the ocean of people.

After fighting through the crowd twice, Matt decided a bus trip would be best since it was getting later on in the day. He carried the cardboard box in both hands, as he walked to the bus stop just outside of the mall. It was fairly crowded there too, with all the excitement of school being let out. He set the box at his feet, and placed his hands in his pockets. He began to grow impaitient when he overheard another of conversation about the mysterious disappearances. It seemed like a fairly popular topic of conversation, which peeked his curiosity even more. "All this hype is giving me goose bumps!", he thought as an excited smile developed on his face.

Aged Noob

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Ryugane Shrio

OoC: Hey y'all! I'm excited to be part of this role play! I'm on my phone right now, but I'll format my post later. Matt seemed lonely, so I hoe you don't mind Ryu hopping in.

BiC: Just like in his school before, things here had been lonely for Ryu. Not because he was shy or awkward, but because he just didn't find a reason to do so. People were replaceable, and always left you in the end, or at least that was what the loner believed.

He too made his way home from school, as part of the crowd but not. He kept silent, letting the conversatations pass him by. They mostly consisted of school drama and gossip, and also had hints of summer plans.

There was also a few fragments he overheard about the disappearances, and the Midnight Playlist. He had been hearing about this phenomenon the whole year, and usually he didn't care or concern himself with the stories, but now he was curious. It was his plan for the first day of summer.

The boy made his way to the mall on the bus, and arrived there fairly quickly. He went to the electronics store, planning on buying a radio to hear these frequencies. He had even picked out a good one and waited until he got to the front of the line, when...

"Damn, I lost my credit card..." He said in disappointment. The cashier rose an eyebrow at how non-chalantly he said it, but to Ryu, it was just his parents' money, and they had plenty. He didn't care, and neither would they when he told them.

He noticed a familiar face at another register. He was a boy in his school, Ryu realized. What was his name...? Mike? Matt? Yes, Matt. It seemed like he was buying a radio as well... Perhaps he was curious about the Midnight Playlist as well. Ryu didn't know Matt well, but perhaps he would be willing to share his radio.

He folllowed the boy out of the store and to the bus stop from where he had come. When Matt finally stopped, Ryu was able to investigate.

"Hey," He greeted the boy. "I see you're curious about the Midnight Playlist as well." He motioned to the box he was holding. "Maybe we can investigate together?"

Witty Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image

"I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy.. I can't control myself or contain my thoughts It's eating me up inside.."

The blonde looked over as Ichika pointed out Teya pouncing on the new girl, a smile lingering on her face, though she was surprised when he left the booth and scooted in next to her. She blushed as the Wolf leaned over her arm to read the text, making the space between them almost nothing. It would be a lie to say she didn't enjoy it, though it was making it harder to speak. She was trying to come out of her shell, which was proving harder than she realized.

"Lord knows what she's plotting in her head.." She answered, shaking her head a little. Mora knew the girl was trying to fix the friendships that had been bruised by the last playlist, but what she had in mind for her and the now dark haired boy was a bit much. Her being with anyone was scary, but it just seemed like a far off day dream for her to be with Ichika. "Your best chance would be to ask Lance at this point.." She added, taking another drink to cool down her face.

Mora closed her phone after her reply to the tigress, only for Ichika to talk about the festival. "Oh, I don't know if I could ask that of her.." She said quietly, knowing how expensive kimonos were. She had never even worn one and was slightly afraid she would ruin it let alone look good in one. The blonde bit her lip a little and was about to say something but the Sun beat her to it, making her face go a bit red.

The Fool had a small smile on her face as Ichika offered to take her and laughed nervously, looking away from her as he did. "I'd.. uhm.. I'd like that a lot actually.." She said, her bangs falling over her face a little. She must have truly looked like a fool, blushing and hiding behind her own hair. Thankfully the waiter came back and wanted their orders, giving the girl a moment to breathe. The wolf apologized for everyone, not knowing that they would make such a fuss about seeing the two out and about.

"Its alright... Is this look here to stay?" Mora smiled and turned to the boy, lifting a hand and running a couple fingers through his hair. She liked the new look, though it took her a minute to realize what she was doing. The blonde went wide eyed and pulled her hand back, resting it between the two. "Sorry.. Guess its just been a while since I saw you." She said, giving him an apologetic smile and trying to get her bangs to stay put.

"...But heroes, at times, had to be fools."
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break <3 "

Blessed Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

Matt tapped his foot impatiently waiting for the bus to arrive, when a voice from behind him caught his attention. He turned around to see an older teenager standing behind him. He was wearing the Hosekihana High uniform. "Ah crap this must be about me skipping out today.", he thought as his eyes darted from left to right looking for a way out of the situation. When he mentioned the Midnight Playlist Matt's heart stop racing, and he looked confused at the individual. "Wait you mean this isn't about... Nevermind that sure let's investigate the disapprearances together., he said with a sigh of relief that he wouldn't be getting in trouble when he had just gotten there.

"The name's Matt Pilgrim. I'm a freshman at Hosekihana High.", he said holding out a hand for the older teenager to shake. After the introduction the bus had finally showed up. "C'mon we can head over to my place, and set this thing up.", he said picking up the box. Matt walked up the steps of the bus, and found an empty seat sure that the senior would want to sit with him. He placed the box on his lap, and began to stretch. Since he had been walking all day the ride was comforting.

"So what have you come up with as far as the playlist is concerned?", he asked turning to look at Ryu. Matt was curious as to what information he had come up with on his own. He himself had a bit of information, but it was mostly word of mouth or gossip. He looked down at the carboard box, as he waited for Ryu to gather his thoughts.

Aged Noob

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Ryugane Shiro

"I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined..."

Setting: Bus stop Bus
                          Plot: He's surprisingly inviting... Dammit, I don't know much about the Midnight Playlist, just gossip!
                          Characters: Matt Pilgrim

Ryu rose an eyebrow to the surprising reaction that he got from the boy. He didn't concern with the other topic he brought up, something he assumed Ryu was confronting him about, but more so was confused by how inviting and friendly he was. They had never talked before, and literally just met, yet Matt had invited Ryu to come over to his house. They would be staying at least until midnight, since that's when the frequencies played, and probably a little bit after to analyze what they had heard. People sure were strange.

Ryu though, kept his distance. He knew that if he fell for this bait, he would just fall harder and get hurt when Matt eventually up and left him.
                            "My name is Ryugane Shiro. But feel free to call me Ryu." His greeting probably came off a little cold, which the boy regretted, since Matt was showing him so much kindness already. Plus, he needed Matt, more specifically, his radio, for his plans. He couldn't have his coldness push the other away. He tried to offer a smile, hoping it presented him as more friendly and open.

When the bus came, Ryu followed Matt up the stairs and onto the vehicle. He sat in the seat that Matt had saved for him, giving the boy a nod and smile in thanks. When the question about what Ryu knew so far about the playlist came up though, he once again started feeling guilty. It seemed that Matt was actually wanting to intensely investigate and analyze this phenomenon. Ryu was just curious as to what all the hype was about, and just wanted to be there to hear the frequencies, and hear the mystery.

"Um... I've only heard bits and pieces through gossip that I overheard around school. I know there is some connection to the disappearances with it. There was a theory that the sound is brainwashing, and hypnotizes the listener to lead them away from Hosekihana. But many people who claimed to have listened to it end up fine. Maybe there are certain frequencies that only affect certain people." Luckily Ryu was able to bullshit enough to seem intelligent and knowledgeable on the topic.

"Staring at the blank page before you... Let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find..."

Author's Notes: Yay, Matt has someone to talk to! XD And he didn't get totally creeped out by Ryu!

"Today is, where your book begins... And the rest is still unwritten..."

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
User ImageTeya - The EmpressUser Image

'Royal-Fist-To-Your-Face'
User Image
User Image

Don't Stop, Come a little Closer,
~As We Jam,
The Rhythm gets Stronger~

Kimberly: "I'm sorry Im N-not available for the f-festival please excuse me i have to g-go"

Teya raised her palm to wave as the young woman introduced herself as Kimberly Grants. Teya was not going to force Kimberly to go the to festival, and knew that everyone had their own errands and personal matters to attend to, she understood. The busy little Mouse remained alert to her responsibilities and quickly passed by while the Tigress observed her body structure. "I understand Kim, but If you do manage to find time off during the Festival, I'll have a Kimono ready for you, and you can hang out with me and my friends. You should know a few of them already. . . or . . .soon enough. heehee.

I'll Catch You Later Kim!!!"
The Tigress cupped both her hands and stood on her toes, smoothly waving to Kimberly as she dashed off. 'Perhaps I can mention the Festival again to her later, I'm sure she can find some relax-time, since it is summer vacation...' Turning her body to face Lance and Jango, the two already seemed to have been quick to become friends.
Jango remained silent even though Teya and Lance's attention remained fixed on him, perhaps he felt uncomfortable. Teya could admit herself, her spontaneous personality usually brought a sense of awkwardness.

"Carry on, Rangers!" A familiar voice caused an uproar in the school courtyards. Teya blinks and smiles at Lance, both knowing who to expect to see exiting out of the School gates.

"Maybe you can take me shopping, and get me one?" Teya turned back to grin at Lance. "Actually, I have the Kimono's covered, Although I will Need Each One of You to Come to My Place to Try them on, whenever you have the time to Make Sure the Kimono Fits Properly. It Is Tradition to wear Kimono's to a Summer Festival!!!! So everyone must wear the appropriate attire! Teehee! The swim suit is a secret. . .well. . . for the girls. Since the Festival is going to be held at the Beach. This will be fun." Teya blinked and grinned softly, simply blinking and listening to the two converse and respond.

[[OOC: Bah. For some reason I developed an annoying cough! I caught the sickness~

cat_gonk ]]

~No Matter what I Say or what I Do,
Im Dangerous For You~

Feel That

User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "THE PRINCIPALITY OF PENANCE" ASMODEUS

Stealing his way out of the common school grounds, Xard noticed two of his comrades speaking with a fellow student, Jango Yakushi, whom he had seen in the halls every so often. The boy was usually walking around backwards like some lunatic while wearing heart shaped glasses. There were times when he just felt the urge to trip him, but he had not started any real problems with anyone for him to actually take hostile action. He was still weird, but more importantly he was a potential customer; all students were candidates for becoming a client of his.

He strolled over to the trio, and overheard them Teya's speech concerning the summer festival and kimonos and swimsuits. Now this had him interested. He could get awesome photos of all the popular girls in their skivvies, and then sell them for either cash or information. Xard was confident that even the kimonos would provide a nice pay day too, but the more skin shown the better the profit. Now he had to interject himself into their plans. "Oi, Teya, Lance! Did I hear you correctly? Are we going to the festival this year together? The whole crew, plus this clown? Well as the Disciplinary Officer and rightful god of this school, I will have to attend and join all of you. Someone has to keep the hooligans from tearing up the place," said Xard with much pride and confidence. He would be sure to find something to make him look dignified. And with everyone together, he could see if any patching up amongst teammates was still needed; if there was no coercion between them, then they were dead during any playlist that careens its ugly head at them.

Xard's expression became a little more serious after he had some time to picture all of the scandalous information and pictures he was going to acquire during the event at the beach. "Although, we should still study and get better even if we're on break. There is always room for improvement.

"Speaking of which, Yakushi-sempai, what are your interests and skills. You know, besides walking backwards everywhere you go like some psychotic dancer. Not going to lie, I have had so many inclinations to just trip your a**, but I can't find any rule stating you're forbidden to do that fancy foot work in school. Lucky you,"
said Xard, dropping subtle hints to his comrades before making snide remarks towards Jango. He had nothing against the guy, that was just how Xard interacted with people; he always had that, "I'm just better than you," air about him and exact attitude to boot.

User Image
On your knees, and swear your allegiance to me!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces