• Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Currently With:
Persona:
Listening To:

User Image
User Image

"W-what is that place?" Risa asked in fear and awe as the three passed through the doors. The doors had led them to a strange stage, the room was filled with wails and skeletons, Risa couldn't even guess what it all meant. "Teya, do you know anything about this?" Risa asked, hoping for any sort of answer. She didn't get an answer, but Teya said something about Kim. "K-Kim is in here too?!" Risa shouted in a panic. What if Kim was hurt, if she was here, then who else was here as well? "Teya, just what is this place!"

"Sometimes, I just wonder...."

Risa's Theme - Aerial Promenade

Quote:
No one to quote now...

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xander 'The Hanged Man' Callen
[[OOC: ]]

'When things seem their best...

Xander was running after Ryu and Ichika. He saw a guitar dropped on the ground from before. As he ran past it he grabbed it up. He didn't know why he did it, but it felt right somehow.

When they got into the next area, Xander was feeling terrified. "Wh-what the hell is going on? What is all this?" he asked. Then he looked around and he looked even more worried. "Um....anybody have a bad feeling right now? Maybe it's just from watching horror movies, but I have a sinking feeling...

'Misfortune makes a house call...'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

"Agreed let's book it.", Matt replied to his teammates as the ceiling began to crumble. The trio made their way through a set of doors, into an unlit room. It was deathly silent as he looked around trying to force the adjustment of his eyes to see the girls. His eyes not only found the two girls but a auditorium packed with skeletal remains. A small murmur began to fill his ears, it sounded as if a crowd were growing impatient. Teya spoke up out of obvious frustration. Risa's scared voice came next questioning Teya's knowledge of their situation. "How many of us are there here?", Matt thought scratching his head trying to figure out what the connection between these events were.

{OOC: Short post is short}

Dangerous Prophet

.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.User ImageUser Image.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.
Ichika "The Wolf" Yamastuo
PERSONA! : Mafdet - Goddess of Protection
#8B8378 #3CB371 #FE6F5E #73B1B7
((Pay no heed to the Persona. Simply part of the change back after the playlist))

Ichika kept behind the two boys, keeping sharp glances to the directions the boys moved and where the gapping and pulling void was as it trailed behind them. Ichika felt himself filled with the same doubt as when he had entered the playlist. It all seemed too played out. He even wondered if the void would slow down with the boys, as if it was only acting as a sort of filter. But to where? He had no idea. These schemes were tricky, even for the Dark Emperor, Ichika wonder how tormented a mind could even think of an all consuming void. It was like Monster out of the Tragic Comedy, though in this case, the heroes where a bit braver, and the prize at tyhe end was salvation, rather that a lost lover.
The void began to slow as Ichika's thoughts snapped back to reality. He began to move on instinct, focusing his attention on the stack of benches to the side. Ichika gripped his chest, thinking of home, and the furniture swaps he had prepared with The Lion as he moved in with the Wolf, after the last Playlist and his confrontation with his father. "What do you require of me, young pup?" A voice rang out in his mind as another new form appeared behind him. The Wolf struck the far side of the stack with his sheathed sword, and pressed it to the side. The young wolf whispered: "Tarukaja" As the entity glowed with him, and the stack shifted quickly infront of the hallway which he and the other boys had come.
Ichika massaged his should as he slowly walked back over to the other boys. The constant swapping was still a problem of his and was likely the cause of any aches he had been having. However, he wasn't in any position to stop. He thought around between his group of usual friends, wondering which would create a connection between them all, get a live body count on the situation. He got stuck on a singular name. Kim. Why? He had no idea, and i he would've hoped the little mouse was kept out of a place like the playlist. The pressure of the school were enough on her for sure. It didn't matter, she was a link, and hopefully his gut wasn't failing him. He thought hard about the little mouse, who had recently warmed up to the group. The next entity floated above Ichika, softly resting on the slightly haunched and concentrated boy, unaware of the quick connection. "Kim!" He thought out loudly, as it spread to the girl, unaware of her ability for the group.
He relaxed and opened his eyes, looking the the boy, Xander, who now brandished the guitar he had been carrying as a weapon. Ichika grinned at the thought, though didn't question it, the axe was sure to carry a momentous weight and crash. The other, Ryu as he decided to nickname him, still had not brandished himself, though he seemed to carry a weapon on him. Perhaps he hadn't noticed it yet. Either way the boys were frozen under the spell of the dark song. "Horror game is right." Ichika finally chimed into the conversation amongst them. He turned to the still silent Athena, who seemed to shrug in her own way. "Still I don't want them jumping too quickly at us. Mabufu!" He commanded, wrapping the mannequin's feet in a thick layer of ice. The boy turned his head thrice. "So we have left or right, though i'm prone to use a method of going right, I think the consequenses are a bit higher if we mess up here." The Wolf chuckled a bit, as the song made it's next lap. He fixated the headphone on his shoulders, shaking his head. "Lets drown out this to concentrate!" He said with a small but reassuring smile. As the song buzzed out of his headphones.

.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.User ImageUser ImageUser Image.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.

Witty Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image
Titanium - David Guetta

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall... I am Titanium.."

The scene before the trio was one of gruesome detail, making the blonde almost sick to her stomach. There were bodies of children, something that made her want to cry. What in the world was wrong with Xard? Why was this happening inside of his head? It was all a big mystery that was slowly making less and less sense to her. Clearly they would have to be more mindful of the emperor and what went on with his life.

Before She could speak though, the room fell dark, leaving the trio standing in pitch black with only the faint glows of hearts in the background. "no.." Came a small voice from Mora, the girl looking around and trying to find any source of light. "No no no!" Her heart was racing now, seeing as there was no light to be found. Even with trying to keep her head clear, the shadowed Xard had still found her biggest fear, one that had haunted her from childhood. Complete Darkness.

As far back as she could remember, Mora had been afraid of the dark. She kept lights on, even the television at night, to keep it away, hating the feeling of it. Now she was trapped in that horrible room in the dark, slowly falling to her knees and breathing quickly. Small streams of tears ran down her face as she backed herself into the wall, forgetting about her Persona and the rest of the people in the room. The blonde was slowly getting stuck in her own head, her heart beating rapidly and her breath coming in gasps now. Ichika.. I need you.. I can't do this.. She thought, gloved hands gripping her skirt tight.

"We all have our weaknesses, we all have to ask for help."
User Image

"...Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.."
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break <3"

Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Condition:All hell is breaking loose....

Darkness had blanketed the group,so thick was the darkness that only the light from the absurd scene was lighting the way,Kim looked up her headaches more and more painful than the last,she gripped her palm as she knelt down on both knees,Her head full of pain once again, she could hear a faint sound coming from the depths of her mind..a voice...she looked around as the scream grew more fervent, more profound... Is Senpai..,Mora-Senpai!...Is we're not the only ones in here...are we?...
the little mouse's mind began swirling different questions all together mixed up and tied with a big fat black ribbon on her head,she shook her head as she came to her senses and tried something completely on instinct,without thinking clearly she raised up her mp3 and called out her persona once again
Persona!...
A flash of white light and a shattering sound came behind Kim, Kim had summoned her persona giving off a small bit of light in the area, power surged once again through out the playlist, the headaches...she could feel....everything around her, she could hear and see everything with her persona, she couldn't tell why or how but something did feel a little off with it, how she could see things so clearly happening before her eyes, yet she isn't there at the same time,
she opened her eyes, as her mp3 dissolved into her persona,Asteria,The Titan goddess of the stars, Titan Goddess of Oracles and Prophecies...

The persona raised its hand and pulse of energy weaved through the entire play list, scanning everything in site, she then gulped and wished that her hunch was right...

H-Hello? C-Can anyone hear me?.....I- I think everyone who was with us during the festival somehow got here.....Is-Is Everyone okay?......This feels weird...

A wave white danced around the persona and Kim as both tried to make contact with everyone, her frail and small voice boomed around the entire playlist allowing anyone who was there to hear them..., she surveyed the whole playlist using her newfound power and found where each and everyone was, she smiled and said

"I-I can see everyone!....or at least I can sense them somehow"

---------------------------------------
[occ: sorry again mora-senpai crying ]

StellaYuna

Edward_CbBb

Capricious Dream

[quote"Suzume-en"]
Puppy_LOLZ

Firanzia-Vice

SashaSpearz

Omnipresent Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "SWORD SOVEREIGN" ASMODEUS

The Emperor, from his horrid thrown, just beamed with excitement at what was to transpire in the library where Ichika, Ryu, and Xander stood, for all they needed was to make an audible noise to start the event. "What's the number one rule in a library, Ichika? No talking! Number two: no loud music!" he cackled from his chair.

Upon Xander and Ichika speaking and the playing of music, the entire room was filled with ear splitting shrieking that came from the meat mannequins, drowning out any other noise in the area. The enemies then glowed with electricity instantaneously, sending high amperage shocks (Amps is what you have to worry about compared to volts, for only 2 amps is needed to stop a heart) through the wet floor towards the students.

With the heat generated from the power, the meat mannequins freed themselves from their icy shackles and scurried towards the trio of boys. They sliced and hacked at the air relentlessly with each step all the while screeching, including the eight that held books instead of a weapon. Books with teeth sprung life from the torn piles of paperbacks. Like bats, they flapped their bindings towards Ichika, Xander, and Ryu; the monster novels aimed to take big chunks out of their flesh. If matters were not bad enough, the lightning attacks caused the sprinkler system to start; the old nozzles burst from the force behind them due to how old and rusty they were. Constant water flow would be troubling if it go high enough.

The music in the evil playground was on a constant loop. Behind the music, if the kids paid enough attention, was soft whispers that spoke of death and murder in little children voices. The six lights that were far apart from the seven in the center within the ring began moving closer and closer at a rapid pace, but they moved around like headless chickens. Once they got close enough, as if sensing the presence of Mora; Lance; and Kim, the lights, belonging do the undead headless children, leaped at the trio. Their little claws were aiming for their heads, for that is what they wanted back. Who had their heads? The seven lights in the center of the room showed just who.

Meanwhile, the train outside the playground was getting closer still. On occasion, the sparks from the wheels were light up a curious looking blade the occasionally popped up when it go close to the chains, which held up the playground room. Time was of the essence.

The actors had finally arrived to the show. Spot lights flashed on and found the three friends instantly. As if it were on cue, the skeletons all turned to look at the players of the play that they awaited. Their mouths gaped open and horrid screams came out; muscle and skin began to envelope the skeletons. They reached out for the companions as if asking for help, but none would come. Thick pine trees burst out of the floor, wiping away any trace of chairs, bodies, and discernible paths. A single light then bloomed into existence directly above them.

The light sat their twinkling a happy light. It was warm and forgiving; however, that safe feeling began to dwindle when a certain song began to play. Just like it was planned out, the "Star" began to move away from the group, leaving them in perpetual darkness. The squeaky cackles of something evil echoed around them louder and louder the longer they dawdled at the entrance to the room. As the group would traverse the forest, using the "Star" as guide, the heroes would notice clown marionettes hanging by the branches of the trees with warm, loving, happy faces. As the darkness slowly descended upon the puppets, their once joyous expression became more ominous. The puppets held a weird look that could make someone believe that the eyes of the dolls were watching them, but that's just silly. Right?

Trapped within the Emperor by hemp rope, ever restraining him, was Xard-being forced to watch his friends fight through warped versions of real memories. "Stop this, you b*****d! STOP USING MY HEAD AGAINST THEM! Leave my friends alone!"

"Friends? We have friends? Gods don't make friends, silly boy. Gods rule over everyone. They are just disposable pawns that have lost their usefulness. Now they are just toys to murder for our amusement. Pipe down and observe as I am," replied the Shadow Emperor without much of a care for Xard's gripes.

((OOC: Feel free, for those the auditorium, to change costumes for the performance.))

Beg and plead, it amuses me!
User Image

Sparkly Fairy

'Royal-Fist-To-Your-Face'
User Image
gaia_diamond Teya Yuki Kasumi gaia_diamond

Crystallize

Said I'll always be a Friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Teya's arm shuffled around for Risa's and extended out to place a hand over Matt's shoulder assuring the safety of the two . Passing by the whispering skeletons sitting impatiently in their seats, Teya's hands brushed along the line of light bulbs to feel an instant sharp pain as she touched one particular bulb that was broken into shards. Flinching ever so slightly, Teya held the cut close to her lips to glance down upon the shattered light bulb that flickered in small sparks, with burnt wood and soot circling around it. "Could... this be..." she whispered to herself with Risa's dawning voice pulling the young woman back into the situation. Before she could say a word, Asteria's voice highlighted the dark room. "Do you suppose that's Kim's Persona?" Teya wasn't sure if the Persona could hear the group at all, but only closed her eyes hoping Kim would feel that the trio was alive an well. "You heard the young lady. We have all been drawn here. The only people that I know that has already been inside of the Midnight Playlists is Ichika, Mora, Lance, Xard, and myself. Apparently Kim and you two have been drawn in here too. Who knows whoever else could of been pulled in. We are trapped inside one my friends darkest state of mind. Xard-kun's. Our main goal now is to try and fix these...puzzles it seems. These puzzles that we see in front of us. We need to fight anything that comes in out way so be ready and hold you MP3's close. I need both of your help on this. I don't know where Xard-kun is, so that's why I want to go find him now and end this chaos, before any one gets hurt. We can help Xard-kun when we get to him first." she said to Matt and Risa with a determined nod.

With a heavy sigh she took one more step to feel a cold breeze flow around her body and passing through to the others as if their attire changed into a masquerade-like theme, ready to perform on the old burnt stage. Teya's hands brushed up and down her dress to feel a corset and fancy-laced silk, replacing her torn dress from before, but this fancy-mask wouldn't last long as Teya growled some more almost as if she were going to shred the costume into pieces. "Fancy clothing? Make-up? What--!?" A flash of spotlights hit the trio as they each stood with mixed and confused expressions to glare down upon the audience. The crowd was lively indeed, smiling with rotting flesh falling down the crusty bones of their teeth. Their painful screams and horrify gaze only made Teya's eyes burn more a second time from the sight, reminding her of nightmarish dreams as she squinted her eyes. The stage began shaking tremendously as tall pine trees tore the stage apart to twist the entire room into a foggy grey forest. Each long branch decorated with brightly colored clowns painted with sweet smiling faces.

Teya's heart skipped a beat as she bit her lip. "Clowns?..." she said weakly, but maintained her composure to stay strong for Matt and Risa who were both staying brave the entire time. "So, That Shadow wants an "Act" eh? Matt, Risa? Let's give him a reality check." said the Tigress as she popped her knuckles to see the decorative clowns painted faces turning into wicked smiles. It was as if the puppets had a mind of their own, their eyes peering over to follow the group as they walked along a small path.

Teya's eyes remained fixed on faint light in the sky. Did they have any other options? The forest itself had walls that hid all forms of light except the one glowing before them. "How are you both holding up now? Any more questions? Wait a minute... those clowns... Look." Her eyes glance to see one of the clown puppets eyes quickly turning away. Perhaps it was only the dark playing tricks. "On your guard! These things must be alive or something...maybe its just me..." She side stepped to look up into all the trees to see masses of puppets hanging above and around the group. "Please don't tell me they are going to jump out at us ... How are you both feeling about your Persona's? That guardian within yourself. Can the either of you two manage to do area effect attacks?" she whispered, standing close and back to back with her comrades, thinking through multiple fighting strategies as she kept her attention focused on the slightest noise. The smiles of the clown puppets were getting wider.

TheScorpioDragon

Firanzia-Vice

Puppy_LOLZ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dangerous Prophet

.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.User ImageUser Image.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.
Ichika "The Wolf" Yamastuo
PERSONA! : Mafdet - Goddess of Protection
#8B8378 #3CB371 #FE6F5E #73B1B7
((Pay no heed to the Persona. Simply part of the change back after the playlist))

---
The boy grinned with excitement as he heard Kim on the other side. But with a quick whiplash of thoughts, including that of when he had introduced himself to the Mouse's father, his face turned a bit pale as he slowly replied; "So, you are here too... I'm sorry..." Though it was miraculous enough that he could project any emotion from his heart to his mind, the boy was slow and sauntering, clearly, he had already blamed himself for the Mouse's experience in the horrific Playlist. He shook his head. "Are you alright? Is anyone with you? Have you heard from anyone else?" His mind was racing with questions and names. Each fluttered by quickly, and evn the boy with him during his rush. He felt the hesitation in Xander, at least as far as his Persona was. Ryu was hesitant, but he was ready, and he seemed calmed by the presence of his persona's voice. Teya, and for that matter, Xard he couldn't reach. Lance was certainly near the Mouse if not with her, and was puzzled somehow. The last thought was of the girl he had been split away from. She was acting in a new, in a scared manner, when something crackled through the noise

"Ichik... I... You... Can't do this..."

To be shocked, would have been a simple reaction for the wolf, however, any instance of his reaction was cut off by the dark and booming voice of the Empoeror. It was certainly Xard, and yet it wasn't him at all. Ichika could only assume that the boy had experienced the same as Lance. But this time it was a separate matter, an information broker twisting his vast knowledge into the horrors of the other Persona Users. And then it hit him again. Mora was stuck in her fear. He wasn't around again. And there was no way she could find him at 'that place' let alone if it would exist in this world. He felt a headache pulse in his head as the Goddess reverted back to Hermes, who almost attempted to comfort the boy. Out of the darkness a blaring screech pulsed through the room and filled the boy's mind with even more static as he fell to his knees, the sword in his hand clacking on the hard ground beside him. He twisted his fingers into his hair pulling and pressing at his head to message away the noise that was building up. He felt himself curve backwards in the pressure, his thoughts building fastewr and faster.

"I'm not there. Shut up.I can't help. Shut up.She's alone..."

"...shut... UP!"

The sound of the wolf reverberates through the hall, bellowing over the shrieking sound which finally seizes and the mannequins begin to crack their way out of the ice. The boys voice cracks in the scream and he shoots forwards, a fist plummeting into the ground next to his loose sword, rattling his forearm. He begins to stand and replace his sword Bittersweet Stream but at the opposite side of Mountain Fang, his family's. His eyes are nearly unseen, covered by the shadowy black scruffy hair. He sets the headphones over his ears again, and crosses his arms to grip the two swords. As he opens his mouth and exhales, only a raspy sound ejects. The wolf closes his mouth and grits his teeth in a small fit. "Xard..." He thinks hard on the words he created for an occasion. The Star's Ice wasn't enough. He had a more powerful link.

"Mommy's very angry..."

A golden shining light glares above the boy as as the singular thought circles over and over in his mind. Before the Goddess of Fertility can speak, the thoughts of the boy banter into the Persona: "mabufudyne...MaBuFuDyNe...MABUFUDYNE!" And the spirit almost flinches, similar to the Empress' reaction to his anger. But the Goddess, like her link, smiles sweetly, before gleaming in the direction of the meat monsters. The boy begins to unsheathe the two blades, their shrilling screaming echoing in the new silence. Ast the blades pass parallel to each other, a sharp mountain of ice spring forward just before the boys and shreds into the walking meat-bags. The mountain maintain through the monsters breaking through the corner of the room and ripping into the chapel's sky.
Ichika plants his feet forward, nodding the other boys to join him as the remaining meat-bags stumble only slightly, but continue their pursuit of the boys. Ichika, unfazed and determined, slashes at one as it tries to grip his clothing, leaving the creature with stubs for legs. The boy climbs the giant ice slab which breaks out of the Emperors labyrinth by a few feet. At the top he stands glaring at the throne, and the high rise that leads to the throne room. His eyes seemed demonic as they glared with hate and determination. Almost like revenge.

.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.User ImageUser ImageUser Image.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xander 'The Hanged Man' Callen
[[OOC: Figured I'd give the persona more modern speech. After all it's part of Xander so his speech would be more up to date.]]

'When things seem their best...

Xander was starting to feel dread. But he felt something else too. It was a feeling that there was something within him, waiting to come out. He closed his eyes and tried to speak with it. 'H-Hello? Um...I don't know if you can hear me, but we need help. Please...' he asked the power.

The wind started to pick up, swirling around Xander. He heard a voice in his head at that moment. 'Thou art I.....and I am thou.....' A glow flowed from the device he'd been given and enveloped him as something seemed to rise out of him. without being sure how, he knew the name of this being. "Telemachus..." the being looked at him and said "That's me. So where're the beasts that need a beatin'?" Xander pointed to the remaining mannequins. Nodding, Telemachus unsheathed his sword and rushed the creatures. Cutting into them, Telemachus pulled back a bit and he and Xander shouted MAGARU!!". a gust of wind struck the flapping books and threw them asunder. Taking this opening, he climbed up after Ichika as Telemachus returned to his place within him.

'Misfortune makes a house call...'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

Through the darkness Matt felt the small hand grab his shoulder. A slight chill ran up his back when he heard a girl's voice announcing that a small group of them had been transported there. "I read you loud and clear ma'am.", Matt replied to Teya with a cocky smile. Arriving at the stage a breeze blew across the group. Matt shivered grabbing his arms only to his surprise that he was wearing a jacket now. As the blinding spot light hit the trio, he could see that he was adorned with a mask and tuxedo. "I like this guy's style.", he said tugging on the jacket approvingly. A sploshing sound grabbed his attention towards the audience, the remains were growing back their lost muscles and skin. "That's... disturbing.", he said as they began their hellish screeches.

The screams echoed through the auditorium as The floor started quaking under the trio, large trees began to sprout from the floor. The audience vanished when the thick fog rolled in surrounding Matt and the girls. A multitude of clattering sounds came from the branches of the trees, as clown marionettes fell down with friendly smiles painted on their faces. Matt could hear the slight voice of Teya as she acknowledged their existence. He saw her quickly compose herself, trying to stay strong as their leader. "Right, it's been awhile since I've had such adoring audience!", he said smiling almost as largely as the clowns were.

There was a small light that broke through the veil that the trees made. It had a calming presence about it that beckoned for the group to follow it. As they answered it's call, Teya came to the realization that the marionettes were alive. Matt picked up his fists to his face, "I think jumping out is the least they plan to do.", he said backing himself up to the girls. "Ha, Hephaestus and I have got this down to a science!", he replied holding up the mp3 player.

{OOC: waiting for Risa before we get into doing some serious damage}

Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

~Condition:All hell is breaking loose....

The Mouse's aura faded as she dropped from the ground on her two feet, she had just finished sending an announcement to everyone in the playlist,although she could not understand any of this as of now, she needed to pull off some kind of miracle with everyone else to make it through, she pointed at the monsters that charged at them,felt the power that surged inside her body and yelled "Asteria!...Shield us from harm with your power!....", the persona nodded silent as the universe, it weaved through the battle field like a giant beetle as it, created a wall of defense for them,Kim looked around and saw Mora backed up against a wall, she hurried near her as her persona was being jumped on by the warped children one after another...
'"M-Mora-Senpai!...Are you ok?...", she stood in front of Mora as darkness already had covered everything,leaving everything extremley dim and only Asteria and Kim glowed with light"Please hold on Senpai!...Hold on!....", the children finally overpowered Asteria and made a break towards the three of them, Kim felt a shock inside her as her persona fell with a loud crash, she winced with pain but ignored it, as she stood infront of Mora, intent of creating a last wall of defense between her and those things I-I won't let them hurt senpai!..I...WON'T!

---------------------------------------
[occ:]

StellaYuna

Edward_CbBb

Capricious Dream

[quote"Suzume-en"]

Sparkly Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Currently With: Matt and Teya
Persona: Altair
Listening To: The Playlist

User Image
User Image

As they walked further into the room, Risa felt a strange sensation across her body. She did her best to ignore it at first, but as soon as she saw Teya and Matt's clothing change, she became very confused, looking down to see that her own outfit had changed as well."Huh? What's up with this?" Risa asked in confusion as she looked at her new costume. She didn't get to look for long before the spotlights blinded her for a moment, and she saw something that apparently they needed to fight, at least that's what Teya had said. "Shadows? Is that what these things are?" Risa asked Teya as she looked at the clowns. They then began to leave, which Teya said was some sort of attack plan. "I barely know what I'm doing as it is, I don't even know if I can do an area attack, and I'm not sure if experimenting is a good idea now! What about you, Matt?"

((OOC: Sorry I took a while to respond))

"Sometimes, I just wonder...."

Risa's Theme - Aerial Promenade

StellaYuna
Puppy_LOLZ

Romantic Giver

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♚ Lance Howell
♞ Arcana: Chariot
Theme: Zelliack-These Hands
Title: "All in baby! . . .Bust?! FUUU-"

As kim stood her ground against the oncoming horde of demonic children, the Lion leapt in to pounce. With a burst of hurricane strength winds, the Shadow Beast formed in front of the mouse, lying low to the ground in preparation for the wave of attacks. Striding past the girl, he pats the meek girl on the shoulder. His eyes trained on the beast that stood before them, he slides his glasses to his eyes. "Don't worry too much." He says with a smooth tone, his lips curling to the sides. "Moras got a somewhat solid head on he shoulders."

Lance lowers his body to the ground, dragging his tonfa on the ground as he approaches the beast from behind. "Listen to me Beast. We're gonna hit them fast, and hard. Ya' hear me?" A low hum echoed through the halls as the shadow monster growled in response. Lance twists his arms a little, stretching for the next strke. Show time. . .

"This is gonna be one hell of a party!" The Lion leaps over the beast, landing in the monsters palm. Without a word spoken, the monster obeys Lances will, launching him at the horde of creatures. The Lion calls out his wind magic, propelling him as he bounces off the kicks off the walls. Striking down the creatures, he made it through the horde to the other side of the 'wall.' As his boots tap on the ground, he looks back at the carnage. "Sheesh. Y'know, loser has to pay for all the damages!" He calls out to the girls in his joking manner. The two were more quiet, so he felt lightly out of place making such remarks to his current party. Lance didn't care, they were his friends, and he needed them as much as they needed him.

"Xard! You see this?!" He shouts, tugging on his ponytail. "C'mon, lets see your playlist on hard-mode!" He grins tauntingly throughout the hall. He felt for the boy. He knew his current situation was somewhat similiar to his last visit to the playlist, so Lance could only imagine what kind of horrors the dragon was experiencing in this place. "C'mon man. . .Xard, you got this. . ." Lances last phrase was low, full of sorrow. I know you got this, man. . .

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "SWORD SOVEREIGN" ASMODEUS

Now things were getting interesting. The Emperor had successfully angered the usually calm and collected Ichika, and it all took was barely torturing his friends, especially Mora, with little bits of darkness and undead beasts; however, he and his companions inside the library were getting ahead of themselves. He had to force them to play by his rules it seemed. With a snap of his fingers, the void that had chased them before absorbed the ceiling above it, flew out, and came speeding for Ichika, Xander, and Ryu. If they did not plop back down into the library, they would be devoured by the overwhelming death vacuum.

And just to taunt Ichika more, the Emperor played a recording of Mora's cries of fear and suffering just for him over the tripping wet speakers in the room.

Waiting below Ichika, Xander, and Ryu was the undead that had been sliced to bits. Despite their torn up state, they still moved and swam across the floor; the room was knee deep in water now. The books that the beasts held were now floating above the surface, taunting the heroes to take them and place them where they belonged, the eight pedestals.

Meanwhile...Teya, Risa, and Matt were in for a treat.

Hollow laughter echoed around them as if something was moving amongst the trees and enjoying their fearful state. The twinkling light above them was their only salvation and escape from the dismal woods, but its light could not reveal the evil around them.

As they moved forward, something got snagged on Matt's coat. Upon closer inspection, one would see metal thread glistening in the light before the light itself continued on its journey. Risa and Teya too would feel some tugging at their clothes that turned out to be the same type of twine. And then it was all down hill.

The metal wires suddenly became taut and tightened if the prisoners struggled; the wire cut into the skin and clothes of the trio. Any tighter and bleed would be spilled; however, their clothes were already suffering from rips and tears. The glow from above that was their guide still continued onward despite their entrapped state. And as the perpetual darkness covered them, the marionettes came to life; the puppets walked towards them in a clumsy fashion with hatchets and knives raised to carve their prey up into tiny pieces.

Lance, Mora, and Kim were not fairing too well either. Mora was a mess, Kim's Avatar had been damaged, and Lance was doing all he could with his wind magic to get the children at bay. It was not looking too good for them; although, one of Lance's wind spells managed to knock a headless boy into another boy that held a head. This broke the circle and made that child's head pop off. It then grew spider legs and attached itself to the first child before the entire body became ash. The newly headless boy came to life and crawled around, searching for something and managed to take hold of one of the hearts that the eyeless woman held in a basket underneath her arm. Placing the heart inside itself, it too became ash and was never more; with the circle broken, the other undead kids turn their attention to the three teens with hungry hands. Hands that wanted their hearts and heads.

If that was not bad enough, the Hell Train that sped across its tracks came zooming dangerously close by. A strong blade rose up at an exact moment and snapped one of the four chains that held up the playground above the molten pool of liquid metal. The room shook and swayed from the loss of one of the supports. Losing another would be dangerous and life threatening.

With Mora being as helpless as she was, she was no good to them. Xard, the one trapped within the Emperor, saw his friend in this state and became angry and yet concerned all the same. With his emotions rising up, he reached out to his companions in the playground. "MORA! GET YOUR a** UP AND FIGHT! THE DARKNESS CAN'T HURT YOU, BUT THE DAMN MONSTERS CAN! YOU CAN'T SEE ICHIKA AGAIN IF YOU'RE ******** DEAD!" came a roaring familiar voice out of the Emperor's mouth.

The God of the playlist was perplexed by how such a feeling escaped his lips. Not wanting for the outburst to happen again, the Emperor began leeching Xard's body away. With every minute, a piece of Xard was vaporized beginning with the feet and moving upward. Now his own life was ticking away the longer it took for the nine heroes to reach the Emperor's throne.

Beg and plead, it amuses me!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas