• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Currently With: Matt and Teya
Persona: Altair
Listening To:

User Image
User Image

Risa was in a bit of shock from having summoned her Persona, but Teya and Matt's words and actions helped her recover quickly. She had to fight, and now she could. Risa nodded in agreement as she slid her foot back, bracing herself for battle. "So, what exactly can I do?" Risa asked herself calmly as she instinctively reached her arm in front of her. There were strange words flowing through her mind, but one of them seemed to be the loudest, almost as if it were commanding her to say it. "Agi?" She said curiously, unsure of what the word meant or where it had come from. As soon as the word was spoken, her outstretched arm burst into flames, causing Risa to jump back a little before she realized that it wasn't hurting her. "What is this?" She questioned Altair, hoping she would know something. "Agi, it's the basic spell for fire." Altair explained to her. "The Sun arcana has a strong affinity for fire and light attacks." Risa stared at her arm as Altair explained her new powers to her. "So this is how I can fight, how I can protect myself and those I care for" She realized. She then heard Matt telling her to finish the monster off, snapping her back into the moment. "R-right!" She shouted back, somewhat confidently as she reached her hand out again, hoping to produce a stronger flame this time. "AGI!" She shouted, allowing a stream of flame to burst from the palm of her hand towards the shadow hound.

((OOC: Ah, it's okay!))

"Sometimes, I just wonder...."

Risa's Theme - Aerial Promenade

Puppy_LOLZ
StellaYuna

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "SWORD SOVEREIGN" ASMODEUS

The Emperor watched meticulously atop his throne the trespassers in his territory. They were out one now, and he would be sure to finish off the rest; however, he still had plenty of time to play with them all. He had to make them fear his power of DOMINANCE AND CONTROL. With a low chuckle, the ruler of the playlist snapped his fingers.

In the areas below, monsters pulled themselves out of the walls, ceilings, and floors of the rooms the teens were in like some ooze, and this was all to inflict pain on them all.

As the hound became what it was made of, thanks to Ichika's attack, darkness, another loud snap of fingers halted the disintegration. The darkness began pulling everything around it inside itself like vortex. The benches, books, and iron candle holders were the first to go. The miscellaneous items were crushed once they touched the black hole. The strong force then began pulling at Ichika, Ryu, and Xander. It yanked at pulled at their clothes and hair with growing strength as it moved closer to them, slowly gaining speed. The best course of action...pick an opening and run.

The Chaos Maid screamed a mirror shattering scream at Lance, Mora, and Kim. The Hell hounds then let out a roar and charged the group. Tentacles with barbed ends burst out of their backs as they darted for the two females with a sickening splatter noise. The thorns dripped with acid, which, with a whip like motions, were thrown at the group in an arc; the acid droplets fell like rain over the trio, aiming to melt through skin and clothes. The Chaos Maid began twirling around and dancing towards the Persona Users with several rusted knives in hand, throwing them at random intervals. It was time for the male and two females to either run or fight for their lives.

The two guard dogs in Teya's entourage fell next to one another in burning heaps. The battle seemed to be over, but there was always a calm before a grand storm. Parasitic tentacles burst out of the bellies of the beasts, leaking acidic blood on the ground around it. The arms pulled themselves together and then began pulling corpses and skeletons off of the walls of the room that were chained up like Halloween decorations. Limbs and all were absorbed, making the pile of bodies ever bigger until it took shape. The shape of a very tall hound with bones and skulls as a body. The mass had become a Charnel Hound, and it hungered for their meat.

The monster oozed out a black acid from the eye holes of the skulls that its body was composed of. The the bile ate away at the iron and stone floor, revealing empty holes beneath. This meant that not only did they have the beast to fear, but the fear of falling into a pit was also there if they did not defeat the monster fast enough or run until they lost it. Without waiting any long, the hound leaped at Risa and vomited a large, nasty sludge ball at her.

On your knees, and swear your allegiance to me!
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Currently With: Teya and Matt
Persona: Altair
Listening To:

User Image
User Image

((OOC: Uh-oh, this does not look good))

Risa instinctively crossed her arms in front of her, hoping to try and shield herself from the acidic sludge. She was lucky that Altair quickly moved in front of her and used her sword to throw the sludge elsewhere, because if she hadn't, Risa would have been done for there. "This appears to be more of a problem." Altair told Risa in a calm monotone. "Naturally, you now have two obstacles to face now, and I have no doubt that things will only continue to get worse."

Risa stared in fear as the sludge ate through everything it touched, she was starting to get a grasp of how dangerous this was. She turned to face Matt and Teya, after all, they were all in this together."S-so, how do you guys suppose we handle this one?" She stuttered with a smile, trying to make sure that the dear couldn't overcome anyone here.

((OOC: Sorry for the short post.))

Quote:
No one to quote now...

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
gaia_diamond Teya Yuki Kasumi gaia_diamond

Risa's flames spun like silk ribbons, incinerating one of the hounds in a continuous flow of magic as the young girl concentrated her powers within a single palm. Matt was nimble on his feet pacing back and forth to send a flurry of punches into the neck of his foe. Teya remained focused on empowering a healing spell over her two new allies; standing on the sidelines in silence.

The room quieted down into an eerie and unusual emptiness as rotten limbs reached out from the moving walls. The trio felt the firm ground crumbling into pieces as the Charnel Hound's leaking limbs sizzled to burn away the concrete. Taking each step cautiously the Tigress slipped over several boulders, nearly falling into the jaws of the shadow hound. She grew weak, witnessing the beast hurling a ball of acid towards Risa with Altair swiftly bouncing the poisonous sludge away as she lifted a glimmering sword that repelled the dark venom.

"The beast won't be easy to take down in this narrow hallway. Risa! Matt! I think we should leave..." she tugged at Risa and Matt's sleeves. "We have to try and outrun the creature somehow..." She stuttered to see the brick floors quickly falling apart bit by bit. "Fighting here will only drag us down underground with that thing, we need to find wide open space and get out of this crumbling dungeon."
Firanzia-Vice

Puppy_LOLZ

Teya felt less anxious and cold from the negativity of the dark Playlist seeing Matt and Risa raditating with heat. Her stress fell back onto Xard's critical health, and the wave of black energy that poured from his chest which had the same burning energy similair to the monsters she, Risa, and Matt had fought earlier. Her first reaction was to inform his closest friends when she reunited with Ichika, Mora, and Lance. Teya lifted her MP3 a second time summoning Yuki's frigid aura to swirl over a large area, blanketing the ground in a shimmering ice path. She waited silently to listen to her teammates share thoughts on the situation. "Matt? Risa?"

The hound slipped as its skull collided with the solid crystals. It twitched with limbs breaking apart, but it gradually regenerated: fingers, twisted faces, and arms interlocking with one another to reform and approach the group once again.

Witty Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image
Titanium - David Guetta

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall... I am Titanium.."

The sight before the trio was truly a terrifying one, making the girl wonder exactly what went through the head of her troubled companion. She knew Xard was arrogant, and perverted at times, but was he really this tormented in his mind? Or was it just a will to be all powerful? Mora intended to find out, though she had more important things to worry about at the moment. Her little mouse was passed out, looking deathly pale and very cold to the touch. The blonde shook the girl hard, "KIM! There's no time for this!" She yelled, knowing that Lance and Joan couldn't hold back the threats for long. "WAKE UP!" Mora did the only thing she could think of, pulling back her hand and slapping the mouse across one cheek, closing her eyes the entire time. She wasn't much for violence.

Seeing the mouse start to wake up, Mora caught an odd feeling from behind her, reaching to her side to grab Ichika's sword. Swinging around, gloved hands finding the hilt of the sword, the blonde was met with the crazed maid swinging rusty knives down at her, the sword stopping her for the moment. Amber eyes showed a large amount of fear as she pushed the maid back, standing in those horrid heels and trying to dodge all of the incoming attacks. Looking to her side, Lance was in the same position with one of the gruesome dogs, Joan and Suzana'o working together on the other dog. The persona's were having a rough time, even with their wind attacks and weapons, the acid from the dogs reeking havoc. They needed help, which only a little mouse could give them.
"Time for the Moon to rise up little mouse!"
User Image

"...Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.."
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break <3"

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Condition:What the!?....

A powerful gust of wind rose up behind Mora and lance, it would seem that the mouse had stood up by herself, her face somehow different..., a powerful blue aura formed around the tiny mouse's hand and washing all over her body as a force more powerful than anything coursed through the whole playlist...
"we will meet again sweety!..."
a flash of brilliant light and a shattering sound followed by a scream, filled the air, from the blinding light stood Kim, her face glowing with life and behind her stood a being that towered over Mora and Lance's Personas,it was blue and bright and big, the Persona lowered it's head at her allies and nodded,Kim looked at her persona,it was beautiful yet it felt that something was wrong
she held her head as massive headaches started occuring unto her,
"what's wrong with me?"
the persona lifted a hand towards the sky and immediately several arcanic circles appeared above, sending down powerful beams through out the battlefield, freezing the beasts at once,
Kim knelt down as the attack ended, she could see that monsters we're already breaking free from her attack, she looked at her persona and said

"My..Persona...Asteria!!!"

---------------------------------------
[occ:sorry for mediocre post crying ]

StellaYuna

Edward_CbBb

Capricious Dream

Minevato's Husband

Mythical Bro

10,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

"Now that's what I'm talking about!", he jumped excitedly watching Risa decimate the enemy. "Let's get outta he-", he was cut off by the sound of tentacles exploding from the two beasts, stretching out to the walls. The tentacles grabbed skeletal pieces and absorbed them, forming a new body from the recycled parts. It's ooze began to eat away at the floor itself compromising the structual integrity of dungeon. It's finished form was a gruesome sight that towered over the group of teenagers.

Matt couldn't react fast enough to stop the acidic attack, but luckily Altair protected the girl. "Risa, are you alright?" He saw the girl stare off in horror, and he clenched his teeth."You think you're some sort of big shot casting a shadow over us?!", he yelled out angrily at the creature. His attention turned to Teya as she tugged on their sleeves. "We can't just turn tail!", he angrily protested as the ground began to collapse around them. "Fine I'm gonna rock this guy's world when the playing field get's even.", Matt begrudgingly accepted crossing his arms, as he watched Teya summon her persona to create an icy path.

Matt observed as the hound slammed it's head into the ice, every bone that snapped off regenerated as if it never happened. An idea hatched in his head remembering the fight between Hercules and the hydra. "Clever boy.", Hephaestus' voice rang impressed with the knowledge. Matt turned towards the two girls, pointing the mp3 player to the sky. "I've got a plan to take that bozo down. Teya I need you to tear any pieces off it so Risa and I can cauterize the limbs before they grow back!", he said pulling the mp3 player towards himself summoning Hephaestus again. "Showtime."

Sparkly Fairy

'Royal-Fist-To-Your-Face'
User Image

Crystallize

I don't have much to offer, But my Heart and Soul~
Said I'll always be a Friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Teya smirked and rubbed the soft skin of her knuckles to giggle softly. Her instructions were to only to tear apart any pieces off of the hound. Matt managed to stand his ground, even though the concrete was literally crumbling, moving the situation along for the group. She shut out her pride against the young man whose enthusiasm out-shined her own.

"My concern now is for you both... Oh!...and look below you. Heh." Teya smiled to point out the collapsing brick floors to Matt. "Maybe if you have wings Matt, Then I wouldn't be afraid of you two safely escaping this disintegrating dungeon." Without a word she agreed to Matt's instructions while he and Risa began charging up in flames which reminded Teya of the sun rising at dawn. "Yuki." She raised her MP3, constructing a light-blue ice-gauntlet with hooks protracting over Yuki's knuckles.
Yuki blinked and sent Teya a playful smile as she glanced down with delight over her temporary weapon. "Tear it apart like Mr. Pilgrim said?" "Let's build some pillars around my comrades first so they don't fall into these bottomless pits." Yuki mirrored Teya's gestures as they both held out their arms to materialize ice pillars for Risa and Matt to safely walk over, up close to the Hound, without slipping into oblivion. The heavy rainfall and cold mist of the Playlist environment empowered Yuki's ice magic. A strange yet familiar pulse shocked through the young woman, and couldn't figure out the faint energy that followed along with a small scream.

"Kim-chan?" Teya blinked and glanced around to hear only the showering rain. A tingle ran down Teya's spine as she began to curse in fear over the Mouse's safety. "I can't lie, I saw Kim get taken away within 'his' dark grasp... No, a shadow.. and... God-Damn Kim-chan! Was that her power just now?"
Yuki pounced over the forehead of the Hound with both fists burning in spirals to tear away the Beasts limbs, shredding the rotting flesh. Overwhelming stench and twisted faces of the shadow creature burned Teya's eyes. The woman raised one gauntlet to re-form a new shell of frost, shedding off the black blood that stained her crystal clear ice. She waved to allow Risa and Matt to combine their finishing attack. "Go for it you two. Time to shine." Teya nodded to her allies to feel their radiating heat as the two ended the life of the Hound.

[[OOC: Let me know if you want me to Edit Pup, Firanzia~ ]]
Amiko_Chan32

Firanzia-Vice

Puppy_LOLZ

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Currently With:
Persona:
Listening To:

User Image
User Image

((OOC: No editing needed!))

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright." Risa shouted at Matt, a little shaken up from the attack she had only barely missed. Teya had a point, running away sounded like a good idea, but Matt also had a good point. They had to keep going, and even if they did retreat, the thing would probably follow them. "Cauterize the wounds.." Risa said to herself as Matt suggested the plan. It just might work. "Alright, let's do this!" Risa shouted as she began building up some flames, focusing purely on protecting her friends. It seemed that those thoughts helped her channel the energy, and even helped make it a little stronger. As Teya began working on creating pillars to keep the dungeon from collapsing, Risa couldn't help but smile. "Thanks Teya! We won't let you down!" She assured her. The last thing Risa wanted to do was burden her friends. Together, they managed to take down the beast, a huge relief. "Thank goodness, it's over." Risa sighed with relief, hoping they could get out soon.

StellaYuna
Puppy_LOLZ

Witty Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image
Titanium - David Guetta

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall... I am Titanium.."

The cat was surprised, seeing as the mouse had been holding back from the group. The persona that rose up and halted the threats for the time being was big, and apparently it was powerful too. There was no time to waste though, seeing as the dogs and maid were already making their way out of the barrier set up by Asteria. The blonde whistled to Joan, catching the attention of the chariot as well. They needed to move. "We gotta go while we can!" She yelled, grabbing Kim's arm and pulling the mouse to her feet.

The only way they were going to get out of this hell hole was for everyone to find where Xard was hiding out, though it really wasn't that hard. As they ran, the monstrous dark throne could be seen over the tops of the labyrinth, giving them at least a point to run towards. She didn't want to spend any more time than she had to in this place, seeing as it was feeding off people's fear. The last thing she needed was for Xard to find out her biggest fear and use it against her some how. "Let's try a door.." She said, giving a hesitant look over to Lance.

Mora grabbed the handle on the door, pushing it in right as the guard dogs rounded the corner. The blonde hurried with Kim inside, their persona's vanishing back to the MP3 players at their sides. The door was slammed closed, Lance standing and holding it back just in case. The cat took a moment to breathe, closing her eyes and holding her hands in front of her face. How did I ever get tossed into this.. me, a disgustingly normal girl.. She thought, raising a glove to her lips. It was then that she noticed a slick feeling on them, pulling her glove back and seeing a small amount of red from where she had touched her lips. She was wearing make-up. "Xard is getting knocked out when I see him." She mumbled angrily looking over to see how Kim was holding up.

"Don't let your mind show your fears, he WILL find out."
User Image

"...Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.."
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break <3"

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "SWORD SOVEREIGN" ASMODEUS

The Emperor of the playlist watched as a new Persona users awakened to fight. He inwardly grinned at the challenge that laid before him. How he would enjoy taking them all down a peg, or seven, with the power he possessed. Kim, Lance, and Mora had to be dealt with having halted his minions' attack.

He waved a hand over the hallway they stood near the examination room. This made the door shut to the rusty medical ward, and the door at the end of the hallway opened. Behind the group came a loud bang! If they looked behind themselves, and it would be good to do so, they would see a steamroller wheel with nasty spikes protruding outwards barreling down towards them, carving up the pipes, stone, and metal like it was tissue paper. It was gaining momentum fast, and that meant persona users would live the rest of their lives as ripped up pancakes with blood for syrup. Their best option was to run passed the enemies that were breaking out of their icy prison and make it to the next room up ahead.

If Lance, Mora, and Kim made it out alive, they would soon find themselves in a children's playground, but this play place of fun and merriment had seen better days. Or perhaps it always was some form of Hell from the beginning?

Leaky pipes that dripped rust colored water from the ceiling. The walls were lined with thorny vines that formed around open windows. If one were to look outside, they would see molten steel gushing out of pipes and into vat below the room, while a nightmarish train whizzed passed the room on tracks that got closer and closer to the room; chains held up the room by its four corners. The playground itself held a swing set with three seats, a set of monkey bars, a tall slide, a jungle gym, a merry-go-round, rocking horses on springs, and a circular patch of healthy red roses with a skeleton of a child strapped to a wooden pole in the center by rusty chains. The attractions had skeletal children attached to them by the means of barbed wire twine. There were six dead kids in all, three girls and three boys, one for each play item. The rose patch itself had a ring of six children joining hands with a corpse of a woman with no eyes in her empty sockets. The none of the kids around the small rose garden had a head, and once all the teens were inside the nightmare of a playground, the headless children and woman began to move slowly around the roses. Out of the woman's throat came an eerie telling of a familiar song: Ring Around the Rosie. And then everything went black with the only light being subtle soft lights appearing from the tiny occasional heartbeats that came from the children corpses on the play sets and a seven crammed inside a larger body, six where the stomach would be.

All exits were closed to Mora's group unless the puzzle was solved. Time was of the essence, for the Hell Train had a schedule to keep.

While Ichika, Xander, and Ryu dealt with the void that would devour them in their entirety, The Emperor had some other meddling kids to murder. They had successfully stopped the charging Charon Hound as it leaped at them. Teya smashed open its boney hide with her strong fists, so the new persona users could roast the beast and cauterize anything would ooze out acid. It was clever, but there was a small problem with the idea; if a pressure has nowhere to go, it makes one. And the beast's pressure was making it expand to a much larger size than it was before, blocking any exit behind it. The kids only had a short time to run and get out of the way before the acid bomb that was the dog monster would burst, releasing a wave of corrosive liquid in both directions. This would likely kill them and destroy any means of escape by opening up the ground to the pit below.

If Teya, Matt, and Risa made it out alive from the rushing river of death, they would find themselves before an unlit stage with rows of seats before it that one would be able to make out once their eyes adjusted to the darkness within the room. Each seat was full of silent skeletons waiting for the performance to begin. The stage was hidden by a veil. For the show to start, the lights needed to be on, the music needed to be played, and the curtains needed to rise. Impatient whispers echoed throughout the room, demanding the show to begin.

Poor Ichika and company, running through twists and turns, would eventually find themselves inside a library. This room was littered with broken bookshelves, papers, and, of course, books. Much of which were waterlogged. In the four corners and four faces of the room were pedestals with missing books, eight in all. And throughout the room stood stiff and unmoving meat mannequins, twenty in all, without faces, eight of which held said books, but they also held nasty looking weapons. The statues did not react to the boys coming into the room though. And everything was eerily quiet until a song began to play on the speakers above their head. It was a warped version of Silent Night.

On your knees, and swear your allegiance to me!
User Image

Minevato's Husband

Mythical Bro

10,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

"If I had wings, we'd be outtie five thousand right now.", he joked as his persona was summoned. Matt watched Yuki soar into action, the persona began pound away at the creature's extremities snapping it's bone appendages clean of it's body. "It's our turn!", Matt yelled running to the edge of the crumbling floor. As his foot reached off the edge, pillars began to rise making a pathway as he ran towards the off-balance hound. Teya's words of encouragement made him grin as he raced towards towering monster. With Hephaestus by his side he sent blasts fire pinpointed at the already regenerating limbs.

"The bigger they are, right?", he said looking over to his guardian. Returning his glare to the monster he held out his hand, "Agilao!", he yelled out as Hephaestus mimicked his stance, and fired an intense wave of fire at the monsters exposed sockets cauterizing the flesh preventing it's regeneration. Without it's limbs to carry the large body it fell face first onto the unstable floor. "Risa let's finish this.", he said running across the pillars towards the large legless body of the beast. Slidding into position next to the montster's head he clenched his fist.

"I saw this in a show once.", he said spreading his feet and gathering a huge flame around his fist. "Let me show you what me and my new friends have accomplished together!!" he yelled sending it forward Matt struggled with keeping his fist from careening off course. "Falcon Punch!!!", he roared as his fist connected with the monster's tremendiously thick skull sending various cracks through it. As the flames erupted the skull exploded into nothingness. The shockwave released finishing off the already crumbling floor. Matt raced back to the ice pillar, being chased by the falling ground. He began to fall into the abyss when his gripped onto the ledge of the pillar, narrowly avoiding his demise. Climbing back up, he grinned trimuphantly to his teammates, "And that's the way the cookie crumbles.", he joked brushing himself off.

Hephaestus!

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

~Condition:All hell is breaking loose....

Kim looked up as she was pulled up by Mora,she breathed heavily as they flee'd from the monsters,they we're running up towards a dark throne atop the labryinth,she continued on with Mora and Lance as they stopped in front of a door,Kim looked back and saw that the monsters had already gotten through the wall that she had put up,her head still throbbing with pain,she clasped her head with her hand as they entered the door,with Lance holding off the door, Mora looking around the room, and Kim holding half of her face, pain still swirling around her head, she looked around with one eye as she kept on silently gasping for air, the room itself was something out of a horror novel,her eyes shaked with horror as she looked around a desolated playground,skeletons of the young we're everywhere, a train could be seen from a distance and an eerie tune started playing, Kim wiped her head from sweat as she gazed upon the scene in front of them, darkness fell down upon them slowly fading their view of the playground, tiny lights emblazed the scene but gave no indication on what to do...

"W-what's happening!?...Huh!?.. M-my Kimono!?"

Kim looked around and saw that her clothing changed in an instant,back to her usual attire , her kimono nowhere to be seen, she looked at Mora and Lance for guidance as the darkness slowly started to swallow them...

---------------------------------------
[occ:. ]

StellaYuna

Edward_CbBb

Capricious Dream

Sparkly Fairy

'Royal-Fist-To-Your-Face'
User Image

Crystallize

Said I'll always be a Friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

[[Posting on my phone, sorry for the mess T.T ]]
Teya's left fist clenched tight creating an ice bridge as Risa's wave of flowing fire burnt up the Charon Hound. The calm bird stood with grace to cast magic with an expression that beamed with determination while assuring to Teya that she was not alone. "Okay Risa... But... she said while scanning her eyes over Risa and Matt to see the roofs of the Labyrinth rapidly falling apart. Teya's MP3 player blinked lightly as she channeled a second ice aura to form tall supporting structures, holding together the crumbling walls. Her eyes follow down onto Risa to return an assuring nod. "Everything will be alright for sure, and there's no way am I going to let the both of you down either, So lets dance!" she spoke enthusiastically as her legs twitched as though they were ready bolt out concealed energy. Closing her eyes to catch a quick breath she watched Matt deliver the final attack upon the Hound, veiling his own fist in embers to send the weapon smashing into the beast's skull. Its cranium cracked loudly with black blood gushing out from the young man's incinerating punch to leave a large crater within the monsters brain.

Although Teya and Risa were quick to celebrate and sigh with relief, the remaining burnt flesh of the two fused hounds expanded like a balloon as veins began spitting out more acid-blood. Screaming in the top of her lungs in fear and frustration, Teya grabbed Risa and Matt's hand to pull the group away from the collapsing stone hallways of the Labyrinth as the ice pillars gave into the sheer weight. " We need to go now! Ahhh!" Boulders began falling over the group as they ran for their lives to escape the rushing waves of acid after bursting out of the Hounds bodies.

A small ray of light revealed doors that led to stage that made Teya flinch as she stood alone in the dark to release her gentle grasp over Risa and Matt. Her eyes strained to adjust to the chilling black space that quickly cornered the Empress into shock. Eerie whispers and wails filled the seats filled with skeletons and an empty dark stage. With her last drops of courage, Teya stood close by Matt and Risa. "What is going on? Why is there a stage and... These skeletons... Just what does this mean to you little dragon?" "What is going on here! Show yourself." she spoke loudly to scan the terrifying scenery, but more important matters were on her mind. "Kim...That shockwave was off the charts... If anything happened to her..." The Tigress growled in a vengeful manner as negative thoughts crawled into her mind. It was as if the audience was waiting for something. A fight? A performance? Or a Melody of some sort? Teya stood to wonder what other strange demons the Shadow would send. She remained relaxed to feel the warm presense of Risa and Matt nearby.

TheScorpioDragon

Firanzia-Vice

Puppy_LOLZ

That makes you feel what to do.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Ryugane Shiro

"I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined..."

Setting: Unknown
                          Plot: "... What is this?!"
                          Characters: Ichika, Xander

Ryu was still awestruck by his persona when he felt something tugging on his hair and clothes. At first, it was just a little annoying, and he tried to shake it off and slap it away, but then, it continued to grow in strength, and was rather powerful. Ryu could no longer slap it away, and he felt the force constricting him, and pulling him. He winced a little, starting to run away.

"C'mon guys! We gotta get away from whatever this is!" Running was definitely hard with this thing's hold on him. Finally though, Ryu was able to escape the entity's hold when he entered a different room. It was much like a library, except didn't look like it had been tended to in quite awhile. The bookshelves were broken, and there were tattered books and papers all over the floor. He looked around and noticed the pedestals in the corners, as well as cringing when he saw the meat mannequins. He could hear his breath it was so quiet, and was sure he could also hear his heartbeat, until a twisted melody started playing. He let out a gasp, and turned to Ichika and Xander trembling. What was going to happen? Would the meat mannequins come to life and attack them with those dangerous looking weapons?

"Staring at the blank page before you... Let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find..."

Author's Notes:

"Today is, where your book begins... And the rest is still unwritten..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff