Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Kimberly Grants~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Life is truth, and never a dream... All souls know this from birth... ”

●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
~Condition:Far street,exhausted

"U-umm..." Kim had just bumped into a strange man, the man was kind enough to give her a hand up and was asking questions in a very uncommon way

Kim shaked her head and quickly grabbed her things, she then said I-Im s-sorry mi-mister... she then bowed her head low and ran as fast as she could far away from the man, too afraid to answer his question, she continued through the street and went through the corner and came upon a little playground, she stopped for a breath there and sat on one of the swing sets

"Look at me, miss scared-a-lot..." she continued sitting there taking her time to breathe back and take in all the things that had happened today.

"The truth is something that is chosen and grasped...Sometimes discovered with one's vision and will.”
---------------------------------------
[occ: 3nodding ]
Sir_Kibble
Puppy_LOLZ
lil diabloman
StellaYuna
Edward_CbBb

Romantic Giver

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♚ Lance Howell
♞ Arcana: Chariot
Theme: Zelliack-These Hands
Title: "All in baby! . . .Bust?! FUUU-"

The school bell rang, and the students in the chemistry class shuffled about themselves, shoving books into bags, murmuring among themselves in a last minute attempt to grab phone numbers for the summer. The Lion stands, sliding his bag onto his back, stretching out the last hour of boredom. Time to go home.

A smile forms on his face as he walks down the hall, maneuvering through the students who littered the path to the exit. The last few months here haven't been all that bad. After that rough night in the playlist, he made it a point to open up, just a little. Acquaintances here and there, sprinkled by a friend or two to hang with, all topped by one particular bubbly spirit that he had grown quite fond of. But alas, summer break has come, and among the many topics on his mind, the one that was a most blistering idea, was that of a job. He slides his hand to the back of his head, tugging on his ponytail a bit. "Man, i'll worry about that later. . ."

His shoes slide down the halls, halting at the faint sound of trouble from a classroom door from behind him. Hazing? Are you kidding me?

"pfft Haha! , you b-blundered already!? how 's about hiding in the library huh? oh wait, the school library is closed on summer vacations... too bad for you huh? haha..."

Lance carefully opens the door, lightly pushing the meek bookworm to the side. His targets were in his sight, and now, it was time to pounce. The main boy was about the same height as Lance, give or take a few inches taller. Lances presence wasn't as imposing as it used to be, his form slightly more slender than it used to be. Nonetheless, his sleeveless undershirt was a firm fit upon his toned frame. He clenches the leaders shirt in the palm of his grip, thrusting him up against the wall. Lance slides his glasses down to his nose, grinning from ear to ear. In the absence of Ichika, Xard had taken over as disciplinary pres, but even the commitee can't be everywhere at once. Lance liked to consider himself a bit of a vigilante in the halls of the schools, doing things the officials couldn't. "Listen, slick, class is over. So, technically, anything i do to you now, isnt against the rules. . ."

The bullys gulp hit Lances knuckles, as if they were expected to pay a toll to get through. "The last thing i need before i go, is a fresh black mark on my record. Leave the girl alone, or i'll give you something to look forward when you come back next year. Ya dig'?" The bully falls to the ground as Lance releases his grip. The other two who stood around them scurryed off into the halls, abandoning their leader. "Y-you're gonna regret this!" The boy had enought time to get one line in before he retreated into the hall, no doubt to meet his lackeys. Lance laughed to himself, as he looked back to the pitiful sight, sliding his shades back onto his face. "Yeah, but try not to stutter while you make threats!" He walks back to the door, patting the girl with glasses on the head. "Have a good summer." He says finishing off with a friendly smile.

There he stood. Ichika, waiting at the gate for some reason or another. There was a bit of static between the two since the night at the playlist. He knew his intentions were completely in the right place, but his actions were to have expected ramifications. As Lance made his way to Ichika, the sound of light steps from behind him zoomed by, beating Lance to the Wolf. Mora. . . He laughs to himself, brushing his hair from his eyes. I'll get my swings in later, i'll let mora take him for now. Walking by the two, he made his presence known, but kept his business short and sweet. "Hey bud, I'll meet up with you later. Text me when you get a chance, i'll find a place to rendezvous." He says, lightly tapping Ichikas shoulder with a punch. He glances at Mora, smiling at the girl. "Heya Mora." He winks at her. "Go easy on him, ok, Fool?" Over the past month, Lance and Mora had gotten to know each other a little better. So, when Lance said 'Fool', it was meant in a sincere way. He walks off, tilting his head to the side, waving his open hand back at the two as he made way to the park.

The summer breeze was warm, with a nice, light, cool undertone to it. The Lions mane fluttered in the wind as he approached the park. His eyes soften as he saw what he came for. The girls long black hair lie to the side as the rested in the flowers. Her eyes were closed, and a smile fell upon her face as the breeze slid past her cheeks. Teya. . .

A playful, yet mischievous grin grew on Lances face. The Lion dropped his bags off by the water fountain as he leaned down on all fours, silently making his way to the resting Tigress. His feet and claws were gentle as they gripped the grass. The Tigress let out a relieved sigh as the lion got closer. Could she tell he was there? Did he slip up? Maybe he moved too quick, and the grass told on him? Screw it. Lance smirked, no longer caring whether or not she knew he was there, because, he knew she wouldn't expect what would happen next. He lowered his body to ground level, wiggling his hips to loosen up for the leap. If ever he had a tail, this was the moment it would be swaying. The Lion leaps, flying at Teya as she lied on the ground. As Lances presence was inches away from impact, Teya winced, expecting an impact enough to hurt. He grinned above her as she opened her eyes. He pecks her on the forehead affectionately. "Hi." He sits up, leaning against his knee as he sat next to her. "I'ts summer time now. . ."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[Jango Yakushi]

[Location & Sensation: Streetside, got my groove interupted]
[Caught my Eye: Teary-Eyed Bookish looking Girl (Kimberly Grants)]
[1, 2, Jango!]

::They told him don't you ever come around here
::Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear

"Gone too soon"

Jango had been reprimanded for being lazy and disconnected but it was a misconception that he had no care for anyone or anything and a distraught looking girl running off with tears in her eyes was something only those with the blackest of hearts could dismiss out of hand. Perhaps it was none of his business but in this case he was also too lax to tell himself to butt out.

For better or worse, Kim hadn't seen the last of the strange man and her next encounter with him came all too soon. The sound of something shifting along the conrete announced his impeding arrival, over on the street he was shuffling backwards on the sidewalk. Coming to a sudden stop at the entrance of the park to quickly launch in the blink of an eye into a rapid series of steps, kicking one leg out in a crane like manner. Bringing it back down to the ground to then spin on the balls of his feet for three rotations, coming to a stop with one foot out to the side, hand on head and arm extended.

He held this pose for exactly three seconds before twirling once more to stop with his back to the entrance only for him to shuffle into the park. Jango stopped in front of her swing-set, turning his head to look at her while maintaining this iconic pose "Sorry if I came on too strong" as soon as his mouth had closed at the end of the sentence he turned again to stop in a more relaxed pose. He indicated his uniform "You're a student at the school, just like me, right? 'Was only trying to help out my fellow classmates"

::There comes a time when we heed a certain call
::When the world must come together as one

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "THE PRINCIPALITY OF PENANCE" ASMODEUS

"I'M SORRY!" wailed a second year boy before being thrown to the floor after accosting a first year girl. Xard kicked him back down on the ground before he could sit up. A firm foot was planted on the boy's chest while a wooden sword was pointed at his noise without wavering. "You know the rules, Habu Hoboko, sexual harassment is a crime both in school and public law. If you want to know more about someone, you either ask them nicely, or..." said the Head of Discipline. He leaned down close enough so just Habu could hear him speak; a deep glare in his hazel eyes and a sinister grin was plastered on his mouth, "You pay the standard fee like everyone else. You get me?" Xard leaned away from the kid and lifted his foot off of him, leaving a dirty shoe print on the white dress shirt. Haru scampered away in a hurry, taking his back with him; the sack haphazardly swung around and smacked the boy as he fumbled away. The girl he helped out, Himeko Hatoya, bowed quickly then ran away from him in hurry. He would remember the girl regardless and ask her for a "FAVOR" in the future for saving her from the perverted child.

Shrugging off the incident, Xard rounded a corner to see another known bully, Tama Hagana, from the corner of his eye running from lance. In a split decision, Xard clotheslined the student straight in the throat. The thug's legs flew up from under him before he landed on his back with a hard thud, holding this neck and gasping for air. "Really, Tama? I really don't know what you did, but if Lance is involved it can't be good. So if I find out anything about someone getting jumped by you and your friends, I will hunt you and your goons down. Do I make myself clear?" boomed Xard's voice. Through teary eyes, Tama nodded, still gasping. The President of Discipline waved off Lance then made his own way out the school.

He had plenty of time before work, so he thought he would spend some time in the park where all the kids liked to play on the children amenities. He had a little "Play Date" scheduled to top it off. Upon arrival, he saw some boys playing "Power Rangers" with one another. They had their masks on and their little toy weapons. He noticed a monster mask nearby on a bench and made his move. Moving over in a stealthy manner, Xard swiped the monster mask, leaving his belongings in its place, and placed it over his face. Still seeing that his presence had not been noticed, he scampered on top of the jungle gym to proclaim his sovereignty over the playground; the sun shone brightly behind him, giving him a heavenly glow. "HA HA HA HA HA! GREETINGS, PUNY PONY RANGERS! LORD XARD HAS COME AND CLAIMED THIS PARK FOR HIMSELF! STOP ME, IF YOU CAN!" he bellowed like an evil warlord. The kids quickly turned to witness their nemesis in all his no good glory. The child wearing the Red mask, stepped forward to challenge him.

"We won't let you, Lord Xard! We will defeat you!" came the small boy, putting up his dukes. The rest of the boys followed suit to strike a pose. Xard merely chuckled more and leaped down from his throne, knees pending to absorb the shock. The boys soon charged and Xard just dodged their assault with fancy footwork that almost looked like dancing.

"How can any of you defeat me when you can't even lay a finger on me, Power Dorks?" he taunted.

"You can't dodge us forever, Lord Xard! We'll get you yet!" called out the child in the Blue mask. Xard smirked from beneath his mask and got ready for the next charge. Something caught his attention though.

A young girl in a flowery dress was hiding beneath a tree. In her hands she held the Pink mask. He could feel she wanted to play, but she was too shy to join. Now Xard felt he had to help boost her confidence. If anyone was going to make it in the world, they had to believe in themselves no matter how young. While he was distracted, the boys had charged again and dog piled the teen. He struggled a little and managed to get his feet beneath himself. With a sudden push, the boys were thrown off in a circle around him. Standing tall and placing his hands on his hips, Xard let out another maniacal laugh, "HA HA HA HA HA! FOOLISH RANGERS! NO MAN CAN DEFEAT ME! He then jumped over the Black and Green masked kids and leaped backwards continuously, with his back to the girl with the Pink mask, until he made it to her tree. The boys were in hot pursuit, but Xard was quicker than they were and bought some time with distance to whisper to the female child behind the tree, "Now's your chance, kid. Make a grand entry and take me down when they get close enough."

The girl was nervous. It was apparent in her voice, "B-but. Is it really okay for me to play with all of you?"

"I never made a rule where anyone couldn't. Take charge, girlie. Step out of your shell. You'll like it, trust me," encouraged the Dragon. The boys finally caught up, huffing and puffing from their run. Xard bent his knees a bit to ready himself for another attack, and to give the girl a good way to jump on him.

With her knees shaking, the girl stepped out, put on her mask, then gave a good sprint to jump on the Dragon's back. He allowed himself to go down and with a soft crash. The girl gave a few small punches into his shoulder blades for good measure. "Well I'm a w-woman, Lord Xard! And I can d-defeat you!"

"NNNNNOOOOOO! NOT A WOMAN! MY ONE WEAKNESS! CURSE YOU, PINK RANGER! CURSE YOU! called out Xard pitifully as he flailed on the ground. The boys around them were awe struck. One, the Red Masked boy, finally stepped forward.

"Thanks for you help, Pink Ranger."

Xard just looked up and marveled at his work of bringing more kids together. The girl was blushing from the attention, but stood her ground so she could make new friends. He was allowed to get up from the grass finally, and he removed his mask to wipe the sweat from his brow the plastic face covers tended to leave behind.
User Image
On your knees, and swear your allegiance to me!
User Image

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~Kimberly Grants~

~Condition:Far street,exhausted

Kim cleared her face full of tears and said "No it's m-me who's supposed to be s-sorry"she sniffed a few times and stood up
"I knew were only trying to help and im sorry for b-being so r-rude "her eyes were red from tears but she continued on
"B-but im s-sorry i d-don't need help righ-"
Her eyes suddenly flickered, she was supposed to meet the librarian after school,she grabbed her things and said "I-im! so sorry! i need to get back to sch-school i f-forgot something!" this was just great, first meeting with the librarian as president for next semester and she had already forgot her duties, she ran back towards school, passing by a lot of students wondering who on earth wanted to get back to school this early,

Passing through the gate she entered the school and hurried towards the library for a meeting with Mrs.Pinestock.

"You're late!"

"I-Im sorry miss..."

"It's alright i understand kids your age would want to go out on a bright and sunny day like this,well all i need you to do now is to re organize some books that were left out on the tables and we could start talking about your role as president of the book club"

Kim silently nodded as she started on cleaning up books left behind by some students, she hummed a bit as she continued, she loved being alone but also loved expressing her thoughts and ideas to others, though she was extremely afraid , she stopped at a book and opened it, she began reading a book titled "Tarot Cards".

"The truth is something that is chosen and grasped...Sometimes discovered with one's vision and will.”
[occ: 3nodding ]
Sir_Kibble
Puppy_LOLZ
lil diabloman
StellaYuna
Edward_CbBb
Capricious Dream

Minevato's Husband

Mythical Bro

10,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Matt Pilgrim

Matt progressed slowly on his journey for entertainment in the city of Hosekihana. He stopped in his tracks at the sound of his stomach growling loudly. "Well I can't just go and ignore that.", he thought pulling out his phone. He used it's search engine to find a place that was close by that he could get some food at. He found a burger joint that wasn't to far from where he was at. His stomach growled again, "Yeah yeah keep your clothes on I'm going., he said out talking to his empty belly.

Matt arrived at the front door of the fast food establishment, when he opened the door he was greeted kindly by the cashier at the register. "Yeah hi there. Could I get the number one large size?", he asked her politely. He was extremely by the time the food came out. He sat down at a booth, and began to unwrap the burger. The smell of it all was ecstasy in itself, taking that first bite was a heavenly experience.

A few minutes passed when some teenage girls sat in the booth behind him, Matt accidently overhearing their conversation. They were gossiping about the rumors of the mysterious disappearances being connected to a radio frequency that's only heard at midnight. "Sounds interesting.", he thought with a smile as he took another bite of his burger. When he finished his food he stood, and turned to the booth with the girls in it. "Excuse me ladies, but did I overhear you talking about mysterious disappearances?", he asked with a friendly smile.

The door of the restruant opened as Matt walked out into the summer sunlight. He began to make his way towards the mall, that the young ladies had told him about just moments ago. As he walked with his hands in his pockets he thought back to the girls' tale of the mysterious disappearances. An excited grin crept across his face, as he continued down the sidewalk to the mall.

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

User ImageTeya - The EmpressUser Image

'Royal-Fist-To-Your-Face'
User Image

~As We Jam,
The Rhythm gets Stronger~

Teya kept her eyes close to inhale the sweet aroma of the blue blossoms that kissed her pink cheeks. Her mind wandered off to think about the previous Playlist when she and her friends were last together. Things were definitely. . .different between them all. With summer coming along the Candy Shop was busy as hell, keeping Teya's attention with the real-world and away from the side of her friends, becoming more distressed due to the fact that she never had the chance to talk to any-one of them. She was certainly adjusted to isolation, however as any human being, genuine-human-contact was something the Tigress needed from time to time, not that she would ever ask. In fact, she felt that it was the other way around, surging with urges to Comfort and Shield those closest to her, or those who earned her respect.

Noises of faint ruffling grass shuffled closer to Teya as she embraced the sunlight rays that pulsed within her skin and blossoms that circled her. Blue flowers with large round petals poked out of her night-black hair that cloaked the flowerbed. She remained care-free of the approaching presence even though she was fully aware, but needed to show no concern knwoing that shadow beasts did lurk around the real-world, Teya didn't need to worry. Soon she began hearing the gentle breathing of the sneaking stranger. The Empress took her duty to protect and defend to the fullest, and Teya would not allow herself to fall into vulnerability. Even in the Real-World Teya remained focused, Although she knew all too well about living life to the fullest, and learning how to relax.

Lance's pouncing motion startled Teya as she opened her eyes to hear a familiar voice. His golden blonde hair fluttered along with the wind, shielding the sunlight from her eyes, leaning down to give her a gentle peck on the forehead. She knew Lance's gestures were of pure and good intentions, making her smile brightly and rise to sit up next to Lance as they both sat in the forest of flowers

"It's summer time now"

Her hands brushed along the purple and blue blossoms as the butterflies hovered between the Lion and the Tigress. 'Why is it that every time I need something. . . he's always. . .'

She nodded to Lance's remark, he knew all too well about The Tigress's love for Summer. The warm yet cool breeze that allowed various outdoor activities, staying athletic and explorative. Teya giggled as a butterfly landed on Lance's golden locks, mistaking his brightly colored hair as a flower. Reaching one hand out Teya's every gesture maintained gentleness, brushing the tips of her fingers to gently flick Lance's bangs. Teya closed her eyes to form a calm smile, holding a poised composure as she whispered.

"Lance-kuuuun."

She leaned forward to hum and tilted her head to allow her night-black hair to fall smoothly over her shoulder adjusting her skirt to shift legs. The flowers tickled her thighs as she motioned to her close friend, smiling softly as her palms tightly clenched with one another. Teya bit her lip and glanced away from Lance's crystal-blue eyes. The Lion's new appearance ever since his talk with the group, made Teya uneasy, noticing herself fiddling around with her hands more than usual. Was the Tigress actually intimidated?

"A-Ah. . . Uh-um. . .It felt like it's been awhile even though its only been a couple weeks. I haven't been able to keep in touch with you all, I've been overloaded with work. How are you Lance-kun? Are you prepared for the fun summer activities with me?" Teya was excited, planning to have get-togethers with her friends once again after they heal from their conflicts.

Aluminium Eyes

A young man, Jango, simply walking around the park like herself, enjoying the summer weather. He soon approached closer to the play-grounds nearby the flower field Lance and Teya sat upon. "Ahh. Hello there stranger. . ." Teya responded instinctively, revealing her signature welcoming smile.

~No Matter what I Say or what I Do,
Im Dangerous For You~

Feel That

~Take the Words, Take the Music, Take the Mel-O-dy
Take the Beat
, But No One Takes the Soul Out of Me~

User Image

[Jango Yakushi]

[Location & Sensation: Local Park, feeling down and dejected]
[Caught my Eye: A gal and her guy]
[1, 2, Jango!]

::They told him don't you ever come around here
::Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear

"I catch your drift, don't worry about it"

He muttered in a drawl as she took off yet again. Jango got the message, it was one he'd been getting frequently since arriving in this town. Even back on the homefront he'd put up with it at first but folk back there picked up on his vibe eventually and quit hasslin' him. Somehow he didn't think he'd be around long enough to form that understanding with the people around here so it was just something he was going to have to deal with. Of course he felt put out by her dismissal of him but he was so desensitized to it by now he could shrug it off easily, no need to take it personally.

Now then, that left the issue of what to do now. Jango sat himself down on the now vacant seat and idly swung back and forth by his feet. Things hadn't been easy but he made do, even landed himself a job at Hatake Records and that was an environment where his flair could thrive and prosper. Speaking of which he had a shift there later in the evening but that could wait until later. Staring off at the sun, catching the orange light of the brightest star of their system in a gleam across his red-tinted heart glasses filled him with a reassuring warmth.

So what if he extended a helping hand only to be dismissed? If people couldn't stand his quirks, passions and how blatantly he wore them out on his sleeve then perhaps it would be better to just kick back and relax on his own. Smiling, he stood up and flipped out a couple of moves before moonwalking across the park intent on leaving and relaxing at home for a bit before heading off to work.

That was until a voice stopped him, curiously he stopped in mid-step and in that same dynamic turn of the head he saw the girl that called out to him and returned her smile with one of his own "Hello yourself" he greeted, a little happy that someone opted to make contact with him of their own volition. Though glancing over at her companion he felt mabye it was a tad inappropriate "The names Jango" having introduced himself, he suddenly spun at high speeds on the tips of his feet for several rotations before coming to sudden stop. Facing them properly "Jango Yakushi, a pleasure" still though. He could pick up on their aura and it bugged him to suddenly be in this scene.

"You sure you want to invite me in on this chat... Seems like a private, tender moment"

::There comes a time when we heed a certain call
::When the world must come together as one

Dangerous Prophet

......"Like to be Feeling the Sand bring Color"......
......"Back to both My Arms"......

User Image
Ichika "The Sun" Yamastuo
Theme: Luster - Hiroshi Shibasaki
#FFBF00 #FE6F5E
((New appearance time, biznitches!))
It was time, as he noticed his target approaching for the entrance of the school building itself, She waved to Lance, who was officially a guest of the boy's every since he had a fallout with his father., a result of an epiphany he had had during the last struggle in the playlist. The world around the boy grew quiet, as if all hel could hear was the crunching of the sand and dirt below the girl's feet. He felt restrain, maybe even embarrassed and paranoid. What if the action was ignored? What if things never went back to the way they were? Could he truly continue to fight the Shadows if his Fool wouldn't except his social link? In the silence the though in his head roared, but he continued, knowing that the gesture meant he had tried, none the less.
He stepped away from the wall and faced the girl, who at this point had already called out his name. It was show time for him and his gesture, hoping that the girl would still be there when he'd opened his eyes. He flipped his hood back, revealing that his own blonde hair had been soiled to a dark black. A grin rose from his uncomforted lips and soon balanced into his usual warm smile. He laughs a bit and responds with and warm but quick: "I'm Kachii Otsuyama."
The boy continues as he scratches his head and continues the ploy that he is someone else. "I heard you had trouble with that dirtbag President, Ichika Yamastuo. Sounds like he really stirred up some trouble." He shakes his head. "I can't stand guys like that. Y'know what? We should be friends and hate him together!" He smiles in his usual way. "I mean, you can count that a guy like me wouldn't do something as terrible as that, right? I think we could get along just fine!" It was relatively simple, even stupid if he'd admit it. He wasn't Ichika, at least for that moment. Trying to set a fresh start with the Fool, who was too important to lose. He strode forward, closing the distance a bit. "I'm sorry for what happened." Though it's hard to say who said that, Ichika or Kachii. Maybe the new personality was a ploy for him, to muster up the ability to apologize for his odd behavior. He looked into her eyes with a familiar grin, like the one he had before the first dinner. "Hungry at all?"

((Ugh, it felt better in my head.................))

_-=+"Let it do Damage"+=-_
+=-_"Like they said It Would if given Chance"_-=+

Witty Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image

"I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy.. I can't control myself or contain my thoughts It's eating me up inside.."

Mora was a little confused to say the least, though that didn't stop the small smile that graced her face. As she had spoke to Ichika, the boy still hooded, Lance had come by and spoke to them, though the wolf didn't seem to notice. It made her worry about the boy more, though a part of her still wanted to just run home and be alone at the sight of him. It was something that would take time if nothing else. That and a new pair of headphones.

"Lance.." Mora blushed and pushed at his arm softly, giving a small wave as he left. The two had made it a goal to get to know one another better, seeing as they were constantly around each other anyways. The blonde knew that she could relax around him now and count on him for anything, which was nice with the few friends that she still had. It did seem like more people were talking to her, though she knew it was only because of the rumor mill that was going round and round.

She was about to speak again, breaking the silence that had formed between her and Ichika, but the boy pulled off his hood to reveal a head of black hair. The blonde was wide eyed and confused for a moment, amber eyes looking him over some. "I'm Kachii Otsuyama." he said, making her wonder for a moment. She caught on though, a small smile starting at the corner of her mouth. The boy then went on with this new personality and spoke of how Ichika was a dirt bag, that he would never treat her like that, and that they should become friends.

It was all quite funny to the girl, though there was no laughter coming out of her mouth. It brought back the memory of him kissing Teya, then how he just left a week ago with out notice. She felt small, unimportant and left behind. She was doubtful, knowing what he was trying to do. It was then that Ichika made his way closer to her, closing the gap and making the girls cheeks stain pink. "I'm sorry for what happened" Mora looked up at him, her hands fidgeting with the straps on her book bag.

"Its.. Its okay.." She said softly, a hand moving to push some bangs from her eyes. He gave her that look, the one that had stolen her heart before the first time they really hung out, going to dinner and then being thrown into the playlist together. Something about that grin on his face just made her happy, leaving her no room to deny anything. A small smile graced Mora's lips as she nodded, "I could eat.. Are you sure its okay?" She said, a flashback to the first time. She let her arms drop to her sides, her defenses weakening. I can't stay mad at you.. or any of the others.. we're far too close for that to happen..

((I like it ;P lol ))

"...But heroes, at times, had to be fools."
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

User Image

Don't Stop, Come a little Closer,

~As We Jam,

"Jango Yakushi, a pleasure,

You sure you want to invite me in on this chat... Seems like a private, tender moment"

Teya bursted out laughing, a warm laugh she hadn't felt in awhile, soon opening her eyes, shaking her head side to side. She leaned back to place her hands into the flower beds and inhaled the sweet aroma around her, peering around the grassy park and playground. Children running about and laughing, birds soaring and singing along to create a soothing melody, and the bright Sun energizing the Earth into Life. It was nice to hear such touching words about her friendship with Lance. She grinned at the Lion, leaning in to giggle and rest her arms over her thighs.

"Tee Hee! Lance-kun. Did you hear that? He said we were sharing a. . . tender moment-- Bffwhahaha!" Teya kicked her legs out to lean forward and touch her toes, tilting her head to allow her hair to fall across her face, glaring at Jango. For a silent moment she really took in Jango's words, knowing that she and Lance were certainly close as friends, just like she was close with all her other friends, and she felt strongly for all of them fairly, No More, No Less.

In Fact, The Empress shared Tender-Moments with all of her friends.

"Ahh! Lance-kun, now that you mentioned summer. . . That reminds me. . . I need Mo-Chan to help me again. And plan our Summer Activities this year. Hopefully everyone would be interested."

____

To: Mo-Chan
~Hiii Mo-chan, I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile. Oh My Goodness, Have you heard of those annoying rumors and talking going around? It's so agitating. Work has been fun, but busy. Remember our Summer plans? I want this Summer to be Special, and maybe this can help us all ease down a little. The Playlist is getting a little annoying, We need some relaxation! I heard A Lot about the Festival, But Let's get-together and talk about it some more soon okay?

~Tey heart

____

Teya's fingers clicked quickly against her phone, smiling softly as her eyes held a comforted expression as a certain someone was on her mind. She began blushing to draw her attention away from her phone and back onto Jango and Lance. "Ohh sorry. . . I was . . .Distracted. . ." Brushing her hands through her hair Teya shook off the pink hue glowing her cheeks. "My name is Teya Kasumi. Nice to meet you Jango. Don't worry about disturbing us, we're enjoying the Park like everyone else. Summer just feels too good to not feel Enthusiastic." She spoke smoothly and placed her phone back into her pocket. Her eyes followed Jango's elegant moments, shifting and pivoting his movements, soon standing before Lance and Teya.

"Heehee. Your movements. They seem to have a very specific rhythm. . . Like Music~"

Standing in place with a puzzled expression Teya motioned towards Lance. "Hmm, Lance-kun. . . do you like . . .Swimming?"

Im Dangerous For You~

Feel That

Take the Beat

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD "THE PRINCIPALITY OF PENANCE" ASMODEUS

Xard stood up from his grassy seat, brushing off any remnant blades that clung to his buttocks. He handed his mask off to the kids before wiping off more body residue from his face. "Alright, kiddos, that was fun, but it is almost time for work for me. It being summer, I might be needed more around the book store, so coming by to play might not happen," he explained with a little sadness on his face. He did enjoy paling around with the children in the park. They were his personal scouts in some instances when he wanted to learn where certain students went after school. Their reports could be sold back to the requester easy enough. He rewarded them with little play dates and sometimes candy depending on how valuable the information was; play around was just a bonus himself to since he bore no hate for good children.

The kids gave an unanimous, "AAAAAAWWWWW," of displeasure. They too enjoyed playing with a "Big Kid" that was not a jerk to them. "I know, I know. But my 'Awesomeness' is needed everywhere and can't be hogged just by you all. I'll be back around if I can make time, but you guys have summer break too, right? Enjoy somewhere other than here, and invite our new friend along too. She has just been indited into our group because she has shown courage in the face of adversity. That quality is hard to come by and must be hoarded, so we all can become stronger. Blah blah blah, all the mumbo jumbo of being awesome. You know the drill, guys. So treat her fair, like I do to you. Understand?" said the Dragon with pride and dominant composure.

With a salute, the kids, and girl whom watched and caught on quick, the children gave a group cry of, "YES, LORD ASMODEUS-KUN!"

Xard grinned and saluted back, feeling pretty full of himself, "Carry on, Rangers!" The kids then ran off to go play on the playground accessories. The Dragon chuckled himself and marched himself back over to his belongings.

He slung his backpack over his shoulders, and then slung his black cloth sheath containing his sword over his shoulders. He looked up towards the trees with a serene look plastered on his facade. A nice gust of wind blew his hair around his face, and he appreciated the coolness it bestowed upon his body. "I wonder what everyone else is planning to do over summer vacation. Hopefully Ichika will get out of his damn rut, quite being an a**, and show his ugly mug to everyone. What happened back there was probably necessary to snap Lance out of that darkness nonsense. I think it would have been easier to just kick the crap out of him, but whatever. Violence is not always the answer; however, I like to think of it as an option," said the teen to himself in English.

User Image
On your knees, and swear your allegiance to me!
User Image

Dangerous Prophet

......"Like to be Feeling the Sand bring Color"......
......"Back to both My Arms"......

User Image
Ichika "The Sun" Yamastuo
Theme: Luster - Hiroshi Shibasaki
#FFBF00 #FE6F5E
Din felt himself shiver just a bit before Mora spoke up to answer him. At the same time, he was still a bit scrambled in the brain, not knowing how his act would go to the girl. Perhaps it was insulting to her, or it seemed too childish to her. He growled at his self as the scratch became a vicegrip on his head. He was looking away from her a bit, trying to hide the headache and frustration he was causing himself. He gritted his teeth and lightly slapped the back of his head and looked up again with a similar grin.
Mora answered softly, but the answer was like a stereo up to Ici's ears. He felt another shiver, and that sudden magnetism again. He stepped forward again, and this time wrapped the Secretary in a hug. She was a bit colder than he was, or at least she was to his touch. He had no complaints however, since he often found himself sheet-less after sleep at home. Perhaps the warm nature that was his Sun Arcana attracted him to balance out in colder situations. Whatever the odd and strange reasonings he could muster were, he knew one thing for sure. He was comfortable where he was.
He backed off at a slower pace and smiled again, as if he was recharged somehow. He turned towards outside the gate, but left a hand trailing behind him. "Johnny's, then?" He said with a grin, though it seemed like the only place the boy ever wanted to eat. What could he say? For a chain, it's food was actually decent, and not too expensive. Maybe it was because he knew that Mora was an American, and he'd heard from his touring brother that the restaurant was even in the states. Whatever the reasoning, he was making it like the fist time they met up, so why not go all the way in similarity?
The sit down chain, with is big yellow sign and red roof was comfortable, even if it was obviously designed with western ideals and comforts, still, at least the Japanese staff had tweaked the menu around to include more eastern dishes. Still, Ichi couldn't complain. He sat across from Mora in the booth, and the waiter seemed to give a sigh of relief. "Sheesh, a few of us had thought you two had broken up." Ichika stared up at the waiter and then turned to Mora and then at his menu quickly. Like a machine gun, he bolted out his order for an appetizer and both of the two's drinks, something he had apparently memorized and shooed away the waiter.
He looked up after a second to see Mora reach for her phone. He tilted his head. "Is that about the beach house thing?" He said bluntly, laying his chin on the table. "My Pop's okay that we go there, but it is going to classified as a school trip. Pop's being the 'Teacher-Supervisor', and yet we still have baby-sitting to do." He said with a sigh, leaning back in his seat. "I've been force to take the likely successor of my presidency, and who knows what Xard could do to a freshman like her." Kimberly Grants, an apparent prodigy of Student Council, due to her major success in her Middle School, she was widely recognize by the other freshman, and those below her. Two of the three years of the school in her favor, he'd hate to see the junior that ran against her. He would need to tell her it was okay for he to bring her own friends if she wanted it.
He pulled back for a drink, and continued; "Or is it about the festival?" He tilted his head as he continued to drink. He felt thirsty today, but maybe he was cooling down from all of the excitement of the day. He scratched his head. He always wondered why it was such a big deal for girls and what they did of looked like as they did it. He hadn't had a new suit in ages. And the only reason his kimono was so nice was for his brother's wedding. He enjoyed it though, the serenity it symbolized, made him feel in balance. He continued ti stare at the girl before she gave an answers, grinning partway through.

[EDIT]

After he would look outside the window to his left his hand resting his chin as he stared off into the busy streets. It was no doubt in his mind that the entire town was ready for this break and with their current efforts, it may even remain peaceful. He continued for a second beore grinning again, "Speak of the Devil, herself." He whispered under his breathe. before shooting a wave over to the young freshman girl that was scurrying home. His 'apprentice' as it were. "Maybe I can just tell her now." He thought aloud.

_-=+"Let it do Damage"+=-_
+=-_"Like they said It Would if given Chance"_-=+

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~Kimberly Grants~

~Condition:Fine

The rows and rows of books in the library were enough solitude for Kim, she had almost finished organizing the thousands of books left scattered by students who hurried on to enjoy summer, she walked towards the window as she continued reading a book she found lying on the floor, it was creepy book that talked about some fortune telling cards, she shifted her position as she sat down on a chair near the window

she looked outside, the bright sun shined magnificently through the window and gave a nice light for reading, she looked down and noticed a few students still hanging out beside the school gate
"Planning their summer i guess..." she thought to herself, she continued reading the strange book and gazed upon the ancient texts and illustrations it contains,a minute or so her cellphone rang she quickly jolted for it in her pocket she opened the phone and pressed the receive button

"H-hello?.."

"Oh O-okay ill be home in a minute mom..."

Kim closed the book and stood up, she returned the book to its rightful shelf and returned to the maindesk where she said farewell to the librarian, she continued on walking passing through hallways that were once full of laughter and conversations, she eventually reached outside where some students were gathered around, she sighed and noticed the strange man she had met earlier while she was running away,she quickly hid her face and continued walking, passing through the front gate and heading on towards home.

[occ: ]
No one to quote as of now ^^

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

User Image
User Image

Don't Stop, Come a little Closer,

~As We Jam,

Amiko_Chan32

Teya casually conversed with Lance and Jango, simply enjoying the perfect summer weather. Perking up, Teya smiled the entire time wondering what ideas a few of her friends could offer over the long vacation. She was excited knowing that some interesting 'summery' activities would drive everyone together, at least to build a better friendship among one another. Light footsteps tap to show a young petite lady passing by the park, she was the same young woman Teya saw from earlier. The young woman sat by the swings in the playground nearby. She hid her face as if she was frightened by something, picking up her pace when she spotted Jango, Lance, and Teya.

Although Teya didn't know the young woman, she developed a strange urge to help the seemingly frightened little mouse. The Tigress stood quickly as flower petals fluttered off her school uniform, walking towards the scurrying mouse, finally crossing paths, concerned for her distressed gestures.

"Excuse me Miss? This something bothering you? You seem afraid. . . Did someone hurt you!?"
Instinctively, Teya approached with concern, slowly taking small steps towards the young woman.

Im Dangerous For You~

Feel That

Take the Beat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash