Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cultist

User Image
у α м ι g α ω αXXм α ѕ α я υ
"Let me be your judge, jury and executioner."

-Judgement Arcana-

This dream again? What is this, why am I seeing this?

The thoughts raced through the boy's head, as he walked down the empty streets of a darkened, reversed Yumegawa. He had dreamt about this place a few times before, about how he would aimlessly wander the dead streets, constantly looking back over his shoulder at things that were not there. He felt watched, as if something was hiding in the shadows, looking at him, ready to pounce on him. He would have called it a nightmare, though it lacked the terror. The whole scene, and the feeling of being watched was creepy, but not what he associated with a true nightmare.

The boy's name was Yamigawa Masaru, a third year high school student, or well, he would be by the time he awoke. It was the night before Monday, which happened to be the first day of the school year. He had not been looking forward to it particularly much, as it would probably just be another uneventful year with him keeping to himself. You see, Masaru did not go well with other people. In fact, he would rather avoid them than indulge in conversation. He had a talent for hiding this, when he talked to strangers, but when they were gone, he would return to his old ways of avoiding everyone he met.

The only people he really held close were his parents. He was a single child, and had always been alone, except for a short time during his junior high school time. However, even those times had been far from happy. He had gotten in fights regularly, being disliked by most of the school, while he hung out with and protected the outsiders. Those had been his first real friends, though the fights caused his parents to move, and he was dragged into a world of loneliness once more. Thus, in order for him to avoid hurting his parents again, he decided to keep to himself, forever closing off the world around him.

Therefore, this dream world was almost pleasant. There were no one here. No one to force words out of you, no one to force decisions out of you and, above all, no one to be considerate to. For the first few nights, this place had seemed like a closed off, personal paradise, but as the dreams kept returning, he got bored. The dreams seemed to last for an eternity before he awoke, and while he used the time to think of ideas for stories and the like, there was nothing else to do. While the world was lighted up by a constant full moon, there seemed to be no electricity. He was getting tired of the dream, and just wanted to wake up, but no matter how hard he tried, or how loud he shouted, he did not wake before his alarm clock rang in the morning.

[ℓσ¢αтισи: Dream Realm - Streets]

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxⒽⒾⓂⒶⓌⒶⓇⒾ

"JUST BECAUSE I'M PRETTY
xxxxxxDOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF!"

Every night for the past week or so, Himawari had been having the same dream. A dream where everything except the colors of the city that she lived in, was the same. It was quiet, too quiet in her dream right now and it worried the young girl. She wasn't usually a worrisome person but this dream rubbed her the wrong way. She didn't like it here and yet, here she was, in the dream. It was weird, to her that is, the inverse of the city that she lived in. It creeped her out to see the buildings be a different color then she was used to. She wasn;t used to different things, well this different at least.

She might as well explore the place, since she hadn't done that since she had started having the dreams. The tiny blonde girl walked forward, careful of where she was stepping since she really didn't know what this place was. Her hair fluttered slightly as she walked, showing why people called her princess for the most part. She was Princess Himawari, after all according to her followers. Did she believe it? Sometimes she did considering her upbringing before the tragedy and her fathers death. But since then, she had just been a commoner, according to her mother who took the tragedy harder then she took her husbands death. That was the reason that Himawari despised her mother sometimes, because she only cared about her career.

"Hello," she called out to what seemed to be an empty city, a ghost town actually. She hoped that there was nothing that would hurt her if they saw her or heard her. She didn't do well with injuries, being kind of whiny when she was hit. However, she wasn't defenseless, no, she was strong because of the few years of sports that she had done, and basic self defense that her mother made her learn. Okay, so her mother wasn't all that bad, but Himawari disliked the woman regardless of that. She really hoped that there was somebody else here, who was friendly that is. She didn't really want to have anything bad or nasty pop out at her.

xxxxxxxxKATO
ⓌHO: Empress Arcana
THOUGHTS: Why?
OOC: It's short....I know....blah

Devoted Cultist

User Image

-Judgement Arcana-

The boy sighed. He had been walking around aimlessly, like every night so far, before he had finally gotten tired and placed himself on the bench besides a bus stop. He knew no busses would come for him, but in a way, he still hoped there would. This place was beginning to give him the creeps. It was no longer the nice, quiet sanctum it had been when he first got here. Bending over, the boy rubbed his neck, unsure of what to do. He did not even recognize this part of town...

Just then, he was sure he heard something, and he instantly sprung to life. Looking all around him, he hoped for the sound to return, but sadly, it did not. He had never heard any sounds that had not come from him in this dead city. The hairs on his back stood erect, as he pictured the creatures that could be hiding in the shadows, ready to devour him. However, his curiosity got the better of him, and he made his way down the street, looking for whatever had made the noise.

Suddenly, he saw it. A figure walking down the dark street. Quickly, he hid behind a building, looking towards the shadow. It was coming closer. The boy found himself wishing he had a weapon, though as soon as he had thought that, the figure came into the moonlight. It was a girl. A blonde girl, who, somehow, looked familiar, though he could not quite place her. He had never paid much attention to people.

“Hey!” he suddenly shouted, probably startling the poor girl, but he did not care. He was afraid she would attack him if he had just shown up without a warning, so he guessed it was best to call out first. Slowly moving from the building and onto the street, he carefully made his way closer, arms raised to show that he meant no harm.

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"JUST BECAUSE I'M PRETTY

She blinked as she continued to walk, looking around to see what she could see. This place seemed to be deserted as far as she could see, which was odd for a dream like hers. Usually they were filled with happy things and colorful things, while here the sky was crimson and there were no people. Well no people that she could see at least. 'Where are the people?' she thought as she continued walking. However, she would soon find someone, or someone would find her actually. And it would scare the living daylights out of her.

"Ahhh!" Himawari screamed as she heard something, her nerves getting the best of her apparently. However, this seemed to be a person, a male to be precise. However, that didn't help the fact that her heart was currently racing. She glanced over at the figure and noticed that he was familiar. "You scared me," she said as she took a few breaths, trying to get her heart to stop racing. She usually wasn't so skittish, but right now, she was in a new environment with lots of shadows and who knows what hiding in them. And if there were creatures, how would they defend themselves? Neither of them had weapons on them.

She looked at the male and realized he went to the same school as she did. "You're....ummm," she said trying to remember his name, "Oh right. You're Yamigawa Masaru right?" As a well known member of the school, Himawari knew a lot of people's name and most people knew her name. Either that or they knew her as Princess Himawari which was fine with her. It suited her after all but she wouldn't let it go to her head. After all, she was just a regular person now, now that her parents had both lost their jobs and her father was dead.

xxxxxxxxKATO
OOC: N/A

Devoted Cultist

User Image

-Judgement Arcana-

“Sorry, that wasn't my intention,” Masaru said, in reply to the girl. He bore a nervous look, as if he wass till not sure if she could be trusted, but so far, she seemed harmless. What monster would scream at the top of their lungs when you shouted out to it? Coming within a few feet of the girl, he finally allowed his arms to fall, before he began rubbing his right shoulder. He had always had stiff shoulders. Then, when he was about to say something, the girl spoke up herself.

“Wait? You know my name?” he asked, looking at the girl with suspicious eyes now. However, soon enough, he shook his head, before hitting himself lightly on the forehead. “Of course you do! This is my dream after all, why wouldn't you know it? Now, the question is, who're you?” The boy's eyes narrowed as he studied the girl, before he finally raised a brow. “Wait, are you that, what was it? Princess … something or other? Hime … Hima … Himawari!”

Finally it seemed to dawn for him. Even though he rarely noticed anyone, and the fact that he did not even know all the names of his own classmates, he heard things, and one of the things he heard about was about the Princess Himawari. A pretty girl, sure, not really his type, but whatever. People seemed to swarm around her, and he had not been able to avoid noticing it every day.

“What the hell are you doing in my dream?” he then asked, looking at the girl as if he was accusing her of breaking into his dream. It was not that he did, or that he disliked the girl, but he had no reason to like her either. Their paths had not really crossed, so he had no real opinion about her, but it was still strange to him that she, of all people, would be showing up in his dream...

User Image

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Ryuunosuke Nori
“Trust in me, I'll show you the way”
⊱☨he ℌierophant⊰

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

They called it a lucid dream, he recalled. It was when you were asleep, and you knew it, but somehow you continued to wander your dreams, aware of everything, in control. But one thing Ryuunoske Nori could tell was that, while he was aware that he was in a dream, there was no semblance of control to be found.

The area around him was dead silent, dark and unnerving and no amount of will power or thought changed it. It simply remained the way it was, an eerie reflection of the Yumegawa in which he lived. His eyes wandered across the landscape, a small alley way on the side of a street he recognized, only in reverse. He was dressed in his school uniform of all things but he didn't pay it much mind; It was a dream, after all.

Stepping out of the alley and into the street, Nori's eyes were instantly drawn to the illuminated facade of the hospital at the end of the street. It stood out radiantly against the dark sky behind it, giving an ominous aesthetic and instilling in the boy a strange sense of dread. He would avoid it for now, he decided, as he walked down the street away from it.

It wasn't long before two figures came into view. They appeared to be talking to each other, and upon closer inspection, they resembled two people he vaguely knew from school. This dream was getting odder by the second, but Nori decided to play along "Uh, hey! You two...any idea what's going on here?" Did he really expect a coherent answer from these figments of his psyche?

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"JUST BECAUSE I'M PRETTY

"Of course I know your name. Most people avoid you and tell me not to approach you," she said to him as she quickly ran her hand through her hair. She blinked her bright blue eyes at his statement. "No you're in my dream," she said as she thought about it. He had to be in her dream, after all, how would a person enter another persons dream. It was just a very weird thing to think about. After all, people could appear in other peoples dreams but not enter them and be able to actually think that it was their dream. 'Hmmm,' she thought to herself, it was a very peculiar subject.

"That's right. I am known as Princess Himawari," she smiled slightly before quickly stopping. This place wasn't a smiling matter, after all this place was super creepy. However, she tilted her head when she heard something else and quickly turned her head. It was another figure and this time she heard the footsteps before she saw the person so she wasn't going to scream. She squinted her eyes until the person came into view and she sighed with relief. It was a person, somebody who seemed like he went to the same school also and Himawari was very good with remembering people.

"Hello," she said to the person before trying to figure out his name. She knew she recognized him, but she honestly didn't think she knew his name. 'Oh well,' she thought to herself as she shrugged. If this was a dream, why didn't she have her gloves? She always remembered having her gloves in her dreams and this didn't seem like the others. "This is no ordinary dream," she said to herself, not really caring if the other two heard it. She was used to having people around her and honestly, she preferred it over to being alone. Being alone was just a dreadful thing for the young girl.

xxxxxxxxKATO
OOC: N/A

Devoted Cultist

User Image

-Judgement Arcana-

“Avoid me?” Masaru repeated with a raised brow. He then shook his head, shrugging it off. It did not matter. This was a dream anyway, there was no reason to take it seriously. Rubbing his face slightly, he then heard how the girl disagreed with him on who's dream it was. Looking up at her, his brow was raised. “What did you say?”

However, before the girl could answer, another figure appeared, this time a boy. Masaru seemed to recognize him, though he could not come up with his name. What was this dream? Usually he would dream of people he actually knew, or make up some on the spot, not dream of people he knew of but who were still basically strangers. As the other boy neared, he asked the two if they knew what was going on.

The girl then spoke as well. Masaru guessed it was meant for herself, but it was loud enough for both of the boys to hear. He had to agree with her on that, whatever this dream was, it was not an ordinary one. He had known that for as long as he had been having these dreams, but it turned more and more weird as it went. These two, what were they doing in his dream? And why did the girl claim it was her dream?

User Image

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Ryuunosuke Nori
⊱☨he ℌierophant⊰

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

As he approached, he received a curt greeting followed by the complete ignoring of his question. Whatever, he was foolish for expecting a straight answer in a dream. He looked at the two person as they continued conversing. He could recognize them now that he was close up: the dark haired boy was Yumigawa Masaru, a boy from his class who he rarely saw around other people. The girl was renowned second year, Kato Himawari. One couldn't go a day without seeing her absolutely surrounded by her flock of followers. Other than that, Nori knew next to nothing about these two individuals.

It was this that initially raised his suspicions. He had never dreamt about these people before, why now? Did he accidentally wrong them or something in the past little while without realizing it and this was just his consciousness's way of guilting him? Then something caught his ear.

Himawari spoke up about the dream being weird, which in turn caused Masaru to question what she meant, as if it truly meant something to him. Never before had this happened in Nori's dreams, even the lucid ones, but he was pretty sure he knew where this dream was trying to take him "I think I get it." he said, hopefully grabbing their attention "Judging by what you said, and how you reacted, my guess is that we all think this is our own dream" it sounded goofier when he said it out loud "So, regardless of whose dream this actually is...I personally think it's in our best interest to take a look around before I- WE wake up." Nori didn't know the ramifications of alerting a figment of the dream to it's own fictitious origin, but due to the eerie realism of this particular nightmare-was that an appropriate term for this?-he decided he'd best keep playing along.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
𝕬 к ɪ ѕ α м еx 𝕶 е и ѕ е ɪ.

“Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away, I believe in yesterday.”

Justice Arcana

User Image

Opening his eyes, Kensei first site was the grey colored sky, the outline of the clouds barely visible. A sigh escaped his lips as he rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand. “Looks like I'm having that dream again...Same dream for over a year now.” Picking himself up off of the ground, Kensei brushed himself off and fixed his ruffled cloths. He stood upon the sloped hill that lead down to the Yumegawa Riverbed. As usual where ever, he left the dream is where he would start from. After stretching his arms out, Kensei made his way to the back to the empty foggy streets of this dream town.

No wind, no sound, just a lot of nothing. Even so, Kensei could still feel everything that was there. He felt hunger, he could feel the ground beneath his feet. He realized it was no ordinary dream long ago, but paid it no mind an went on about his life. “I've seen this dream many times, but I never seen to get bored of it.” Kensei continued on his usual walk until he came to see something slightly different.

Through the fog stood three silhouettes shaped as people. “Hmm?” As he moved closer he could faintly here voices. It wasn't long before he identified the three silhouettes as three students from his own school. “This is new. I thought I was the only one here.” He spoke believing that these three were also part of the dream itself. “Wonder why you three are part of this dream now after how many times I've seen this dream.”

↘ωнєяє: Dream Realm - Streets
↘ωιтн: Michyo Akimoto, Kato Himawari
↘םσιиɢ: Wandering about.

User Image

Devoted Cultist

User Image

-Judgement Arcana-

Masaru looked at the new arrival with crossed arms and a raised brow. He seemed to want to accept the fact they were all dreaming, but how could that be the case? People could not share dreams, that would be like crawling around inside someone else's brain. A disgusting thought if you thought about it. Masaru was in no way interested in waltzing around within someone's skull, but his own, and even that was a place he would rather be without at times...

Just then, a fourth person appeared. What was going on? Masaru had not been able to control anything in this dream before, but was his subconscious self making people appear to make up for his boredom and loneliness? Sighing to himself, he listened to what the boy said, digging his hands deep into his pockets, before replying with a tired: “Don't tell me, you think this is your dream too?”

Sighing again, the boy placed a hand on his head, which was starting to throb. A headache in a dream? This was getting even more odd by the minute. He then turned towards the guy who he remembered as someone from his class, though he still did not remember his name. He had said something about taking a look around, but Masaru thought it foolish. He had been having this dream for longer than he could remember, he had been all over this damn city. What could they possibly hope to find? However, he then thought, if people started appearing, maybe other things would too?

“Fine, let's snoop around a bit, I guess there's nothing better to do,” Masaru said as he began walking in whatever direction, his hands stuffed into his pockets and his back slightly hunched over, as if he was too lazy to straighten up his back. After a while, he looked back at the others to see if they were coming, just to turna gain and keep walking, not really caring. He had no relationship with these people. They were strangers, nothing more, and where would he get by talking to them? They were figments of his subconsciousness, just like this entire world...

((OOC: I thought we might as well post ahead.))

User Image

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Ryuunosuke Nori
⊱☨he ℌierophant⊰

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Nori turned as yet another person appeared, this one he had never seen before though judging by his age, it was likely he went to school with him, since that seemed to be the recurring theme for...whatever this was. "So you too.." he said as the boy spoke, his brow furrowing at his words. This was simply too suspicious now. Four people, who had no otherwise interaction with each other, appearing in the same dream? This cemented the Ryuunosuke boy's suspicions. Somehow, someway, this was a dream unlike any other they were used to.

He turned to Masaru as he agreed to have a look around, albeit it seemed like a reluctant decision. Nori turned to the other two and nodded "If you two don't feel like coming along, then I suggest you stay together and not stray very far" the boy smiled warmly, but with a noticeable weakness, before he jogged to catch up with Masaru who had already began to head off down the street.

When he finally caught up with the dark haired boy, Nori took a quick glance back to see how far the others were, or if they were even following. Quickly refocusing on the road ahead, the boy now kept pace with his classmate "Yamigawa Masaru, 3rd year..." he said, giving the boy a quick side glance "I'm Ryuunosuke Nori, and I think you and I both know this isn't a regular dream".

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've grown a lot. Are you watching me?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▩ ▩ ▩ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ↘↘

"Lights out everyone. It's time for bed, and please try not to wet your beds this time." a girl announced as she stood leaning on the door frame, her hand stretched out towards the light switch. The room was quite small, but it housed a decent amount of elderly. Everyone in the room started to tuck themselves in, as the girl watched. A small smile formed on her face before she switched the lights off. "Sweet dreams everyone. she mused before slowly closing the door. As soon as she heard the click of the door, she let out a large sigh. The girl bended backwards, making her back crack. "Ugh, it's as if I'm the old one around here." she says to herself. "Michiyo-san?" a sudden call of her name slightly made her jump. She turned to find one of their workers. "Aren't you going to bed?" the worker asked. Michiyo gave a nod. "Yeah, I was about to." and with that she started to walk down the hallway to her room. She took slow steps as she observed the pictures of the elders nailed onto the walls of the hall.

Michiyo Akimoto, second year student, and a manager of a small home for the aged that was founded by her mother and father. It was only this year that her parents decided to let her run the place, since she practically lived there, it was for the best that she manages it. The home was small, so it was easy for Michiyo to keep track of what's happening. Though before, when her grandmother was still alive, the place was a lot more bigger, but due to financial problems of the family, the home slowly went down. Michiyo tries to keep everything running just so she could keep the place that she grew up in, but mostly because it serves a living memory of her grandmother's life.

Her train of contemplation had ended when she reached the door to her room. She hesitantly opened her door to reveal a simple tatami room with a futon in the middle. A small table with her belongings was against the wall. She walked over to the small table kneeling down as she reached it. Looking at the clock it seemed like she's been up for quite some time. She has been procrastinating, trying to keep herself from sleeping. She didn't want to go to sleep, not wanting to have anymore of those dreams that she's been having since the killings in Yumegawa started. Everything seemed silent. Michiyo could feel her tired body shutting down. She tried fighting her instincts, but to no avail her head fell on top of the table as she drifted into sleep.

---

Michiyo's eyes slowly opened. She suddenly stood up realizing she had fallen asleep. "No, no, no, where am I this time?" she thought looking around. She eventually found herself in the middle of the Yumegawa Shrine. She was about to call out for someone, but changed her mind thinking it would be a stupid thing to do in such a dream. Then again, this was just a dream so nothing can really hurt her. She looked up at the crimson colored sky, and felt a chill rush through her spine this place. She was back in that dream. The dream that she had promised herself to avoid sleeping for.

She felt like someone was watching her, so she decided to leave the shrine and started to wander off in the streets. She hoped to find someone. It wasn't ideal for her to walk around alone in a dream like this. She had heard rumors about dying in a dream, and she was not having that. Walking a bit faster, Michiyo suddenly spotted some figures from afar. She stood frozen, having no clue what to do. Aggrandizing up some courage, she got herself to call out to the mysterious figures. "Hello? Are you black silhouettes human?" she called out. She then realized that she sounded a bit stupid, but she quickly shook it off as she waited for a response. She stood in a combat pose preparing herself, just incase these figures would try to kill her.

↖↖ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▩ ▩ ▩

┏---------------------------------┓
        With: No one
        Mood: Tense

┗---------------------------------┛

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • First step to fame 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    𝕬 к ɪ ѕ α м еx 𝕶 е и ѕ е ɪ.

“Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away, I believe in yesterday.”

Justice Arcana

User Image

"What?" Confused by the words spoken to him from both males, Kensei pondered on it for a bit. "What does he mean by "Your dream too?" Do they think this is their dream as well?" "Wait, what do you-?" Before he could ask them about this place, the two of them had already gone off to explore. Turning back to face the one that remained, Kensei let out a sigh. "I take it you're not sure about this place either." He said as a sigh escaped his lips. So many questions wandered about in Kensei's head. "Why does this place resemble a deserted Yumegawa? Why now do other people show up? What is the point of this dream anyway?" Confused and unsure of what to do, Kensei did the only thing he did when he had this dream. Wait patiently and let the time pass by.

A few minutes had passed as Kensei paced about. Nothing happened. Neither him or the girl spoke. Silence and boredom was all that took place. That was until he heard approaching footsteps. "Hmm?" Assuming the other two had returned Kensei expected to see them appear through the fog. Instead of hearing the voice of two males, the familiar voice of a female chimed through the dense fog. "I know that voice." He thought before turning towards the voice. Walking a bit closer, the silhouette became a person. "Couldn't think of a better question to ask?" Kensei came to a stop as he confirmed it was in fact someone he knew this time.

"Looks like you got wrapped up in this dream too Akimoto-san." Kensei never really conversed much with Michiyo during their classes during their first year at Kumimura. Only a few times has he spoken to her in the past. "Things just keep getting weirder and weirder." He muttered to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck. So far it's only been people that go to Kumimura? Is that placed connected to here so how? Kensei spaced out for a moment as he thought things through. Turning his attention back to Michiyo, he let a sigh. "Have you been having this dream as long as me?"

↘ωнєяє: Dream Realm - Streets
    ↘ωιтн: Michyo Akimoto, Kato Himawari
    ↘םσιиɢ: Wandering about.

User Image

Devoted Cultist

User Image

-Judgement Arcana-

Masaru noticed quite quickly that only one of the people he had met, the boy who had suggested looking around, was following. He did not care much, though. As they walked, mostly in silence, Masaru kept his eyes facing forward, not giving the boy a glance. He was not sure he liked that people were beginning to pop up in his dream. Just as he thought that, the other boy spoke, beginning by mentioning Masaru's name. He then presented himself, causing Masaru to shrug. But then he said something that made the boy turn his head.

“I think you and I both know this isn't a regular dream”

Masaru turned his eyes away and kept silent for a while, before he suddenly stopped, looking down a side street. He had not noticed they had walked so far already, but he was certain.

“This is my street,” he simply said, looked at Nori and headed down. His street, his house, they had been the first thing he had checked out when he first had the dream, back when he did not know it was that, a dream. He had found nothing there, and he doubted he would find anything now, but still, something pulled him forward, down the street and towards his house...

Once he reached it, he stopped again and looked at it for a while, allowing Nori to catch up. He then walked to the door and pushed it open. Like any other door in this world, it was not locked, and getting in was easy. The entrance hall was long and ended in a staircase leading to the first floor. On their left, which would have been right in the real world, there was a sliding door, which Masaru knew connected this room with the living room.

He opened it, seeing nothing but empty furniture inside. He then glanced over at the kitchen, which was connected with the living room, seeing nothing there either. I should have known he thought with a sigh, but then, a series of thuds caused his eyes to look up at the ceiling. Was someone upstairs? Running up the stairs he darted around the corner and opened the door to his room. There seemed to be no one there, though he had been sure the sounds had come from there. Walking deeper into the room, he stopped in front of his bed, which was filled to the brink with teddy bears. He loved teddy bears, despite being an eighteen year old boy. He then turned to see if Nori had entered, hoping he had not...

[ℓσ¢αтισи: Dream Realm - Yamigawa residence]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces