Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 for photobucket being poopy butts and ruining our perfectly good layout

+1 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

Hilarious Sleuth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Of course Mura-kun is not a liar." He said off-handedly, as a passing comment in an absent-minded attempt to appease the short girl, but altogether losing interest in discussing implications of murder and whether there was even any evidence about the matter. They had already gone over everything they could smooth out and decided to give the situation the benefit of the doubt; he wasn't going to go any further down the road of somber statements and risk offending the group any further. Partly out of his own common sense and partly out of consideration, not fear, for Sakura. It was apparent to him that any more of this talk could somehow trigger the girl into lashing out at, most likely, him. He scoffed under his breath toward the end of the girl's over-the-top display of bravado and her reassurance that Akagi and she would save him, his eyes losing the glint in them at the mention of the younger male's name. "Perhaps I'll keep being a Slender Minion in that case..." He muttered to himself as he slipped his hand into his pocket and turned his abdomen directly in Joe's direction. "You can call me Kuri-san if you like. It's easier to say than blue-haired guy." He added lastly as his other hand went to his chin and looked dispassionately at the blind male.

His body seemed to tense up in response to Kenichi's mentioning of the club's past activities back in the old days. What Kenichi so desperately tried to avoid talking about was mentioned nonchalantly by an excited Doe and the dark-haired senior could only do so much to stop himself from smacking the boy upside the head. Physical pain ran through his body as he flinched. "I... don't know about parallel dimensions. That seems more like something the Mad Scientist Club would talk about. Haunted rides, however- Ero?" A cold sweat ran down Kenichi's back at the unexpected mention of the unrelated word. He stared holes at Joe with his deadpan glance as he reached for a book and ran his fingers against it. Atsui, perhaps, was what he meant. Yeah, that's what he meant. "... Eyup, quite the conversation starter back in the day. And now again." This time, he couldn't stop himself from smiling an awkward smile, just hoping to get out of this situation as soon as possible. And then it happened.

Kenichi wasn't quite sure if the two were in on the joke, if there was some new anime going on that Meiko was emulating and Joe, as a good sport, went along with a reenactment of a certain scene or if the two individuals were just equally as bonked in the head, but regardless of the context in the situation, which wasn't one he cared to get, Kenichi's desire to escape the roof only intensified. He'd figured Meiko as a girl with an active imagination, given their earlier back-and-forth banter, but Joe had seemed like a down-to-earth guy, enough for Kenichi to have an actual civilized conversation with, if only lacking in manners of presence. But this proved him all kinds of wrong.

'WHO TOLD YOU?!' ... 'Persona!'

"..."

"... Sakura-san, I'll be at Otou-san's gym, so tell me once you're free to talk. I have no pressing business to attend to, so just..."

Sweat.

"... give me a call whenever you're available."

And with that, the male swimmer took of on a fast jog and waved his hand to the group as he reached the door and grabbed it, not allowing himself the chance to properly apologize or say farewell in his haste to leave. He couldn't find anything proper after the embarrassing display of the two youngsters in bodies of teenagers.

Kenichi tries to Discuss with Joe. His Common Sense is too high, however.
          Kenichi watches Meiko and Joe enact some scene from an anime he's never watched. Embarrassment rises greatly.
          Kenichi leaves.

Shameless Trash

User ImageT h e L o v e r sHikaru
We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab Hikaru heard chains clank together as Sachiko began to spin around. ”Zayn would make someone a good boyfriend.” Hikaru said, before putting his feet down, scraping the pebbles as he slowed down.

tab Sachiko warned Hikaru of teasing Zayn too much. For a brief second, Hikaru wondered if that was what happened with her and her ex. No, he didn’t think she was cute anymore. ”Oh hush Sachiko-chan! You shouldn’t worry about me.“ Or rather, she was worrying about the wrong thing. His dad would skin him alive/do something else horrible if he found out Hikaru actually had a boyfriend.

tab Hikaru pulled to a stop after some gravel crunching. ”But seriously, I know when to stop.” He smiled a bit. ”I kinda needed that. Reminiscing on the swings with a friend… Thanks.”

tab ”C’mon, let’s go back to school, maybe the air has lifted.” Hikaru said, checking the time, before getting off the swings. ”Hopefully that will be the last of the disappearances.”

tab Oh how wrong he was.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Theatrical Lore; Director's Response
tab Magician/Lovers Social Link Rank 1! Finally!
tab Badpost is bad because stress is bad.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: EVEN IF I'M WRONG! .. &°the -- p a t h ██ ⋮i believe in will ↪ ❖LIGHT up a new s i g h t
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*YOU TOUCHED MY HEART AND IT SHINED TURNING SO COLOURFUL
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IF I REACH OUT MY HAND AND GRAB YOURS
                  thegreeneturtle TO KEEP THE FLEETING MIRACLE THAT I REACHED FROM COLLAPSING
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Meiko Utsukitttttt ▪▪ ❛- The Roof - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Zayn, Kenichi, Sakura, Joetttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Moon Arcana...

turtleturtle *♕. Meiko
                                                turtle
                                                  Meiko stepped back nervously as Sakura shot her down with yet another perfect counter-argument. It was difficult to fault her logic and reason with her childish little head. ''E-Eh...'' Of course, Meiko considered anyone being called a 'magical girl' was a compliment- not everyone could have super powers like that...

She reverted to her old stance, holding out her chimera puppet, a wry smile written on her delicate features. Abruptly, the blind-folded guy erupted in a shout, followed by a

Persona!!

The peach haired girl was taken aback- not expecting him to go along with her mind games. ''Challenge accepted~'' She huffed in her 'manly chimera voice.' Meiko struck a pose, before moving her hands in dramatic, choreographed movements. ''Burst reality! Burst it into shreds! Banishment... THIS WORLD!!!'' She yelled in broken english, her voice finally breaking her monotone. Then, she swiftly grabbed her heart. ''Kuk-kukukuku....Y-You have bested me...Oh, wielder of the tyrant's eye...I shall serve you... as your netherworld charge'''' She uttered, falling to the ground in a melodramatic fashion. After her little display, Kenichi decided to take his leave. ''..Buhbye Kenken-kun...'' She waved, her voice becoming emotionless once more.

Just like a scolding mother, Sakura ordered her to introduce herself to the white haired boy properly. Meiko had absolutely no idea he was blind- she just assumed the blindfold was for a Bondage angel cosplay or a style choice. She nodded, standing up and pulling on her cardigan sleeves. ''Meiko Utsuki... Class 2-2.'' She said, her voice returning to its deadpan state. She placed a finger to her lower lip. ''That could be true..But Mura-kun would never deliberately lie like that... he's a good little egg...I hope he's okay...'' The mention of Mura brought her back to her concern for him.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION
Kirigiri

"Eliminate the impossible and what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Sherlock Holmes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura was lucky that she didn't have a mouthful of lunch when Joe replied to Meiko and her antics, because she would've surely had it go down the wrong way, what's more, Ken was right, parallel dimensions was a new one on her too. "What was that about?" she asked, persona, that was a word she heard Seiran use before, do she knew it was English, but why would someone react like that to such blatant fantasies? It seemed the occult club was to to something.

It looked more and more like she was going to have to investigate Seraphim herself, she should be able to pull a few strings, since the police knew she would've go and kill herself. It seemed her two cents has swayed Ken as well, who told her to call him when she was out of her club activities, "Yeah, oh!" she raided her bag and have him a crumble, "Seiran-nee taught me to make this, there's not a lot of sugar so I don't think it'll need with your diet much." she said, she couldn't go making things and not factor him in if they weren't too fattening.

"By Fenrir, I'm guessing you mean Doe-kun's guide dog?" she asked Meiko, pointing out the harness that said not to disturb a working dog. Taking out some more of the crumble pots she gave one each to Meiko and Joe, "Since Masuko-kun doesn't seem to be coming I have one spare. I have one to Nader-kun this morning."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sakura

The Logic of Deductive Reasoning:
Sakura is perplexed by Joe reacting to Meiko, she devices to investigate Seraphim for clues.
Sakura agrees to call Ken after science club.
Sakura gives Joe, Meiko and Ken mini apple crumbles.

Out on Cases:

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Health: ██████████ 100%
Stamina: ██████████ 100%
Carrying: Schoolbag, phone, sketchbooks & pencils
Speaking with: Joe, Sakura & Meiko
OOC:
I have a feeling both Zayn and Miu are going to join a ton of clubs XD

~Zayn finds Joe's behavior odd and suggests more training for Ojo, he talks with Sakura and considers joining the home economics club~

~My facade is nothing but an illusion,
Please see me for who I am,
look under the mask and see my heart,
my soul, my pain, my suffering...~

At Joe's apology for not knowing much Japanese he nodded a bit "Japanese isn't my native language either, its a tricky language but with some help I'm sure you'll get the grasp of it" he said before looking to Ojo, the other didn't seem to be good material for helping the blind "I think he needs more training, you;ll never get anywhere if he continues to run off"

Zayn blinked and raised an eyebrow at the others weird behavior though the name the other had shouted at Meiko intrigued him; persona? That was a pretty odd thing to say all of a sudden especially since Joe acted a lot like Meiko had caught onto one of his secrets or something, though what would this 'persona' have to do with it? Persona itself was just a word right? He frowned a little in thought at this as Joe seemed to realize he was making an utter fool of himself while Meiko took his response as a challenge in her own fantasy world.

"I'm sure he'll be fine Meiko, though it might be best to go visit him" He said carefully; he didn't want to upset her further but hr felt as though Mura needed support and he didn't know anyone other then Meiko who knew him well.

At sakura's comments about Migetsu's scuidice and such he sighed "That's pretty much what I said, while I do believe that there's more to Misuki's case than there seems to be, Mura could have made a mistake or it could be true...either way he;s not the type to be dishonest" He agreed and he smiled faintly at being complimented for the food and then to the offer of joining the home economics club, after some thought he shrugged a bit in response ]"I'll think about it, my Fridays are free though" He said with a little nod; Cooking want a hobby so much as a task he'd grown up doing since he was eight or nine, because his father couldn't cook to save his life.

Zayn wasn't really all that surprised when Ken left, it seemed that he and Sakura had some sort of...acquaintance with each other (He wasn't sure if he could call it a friendship with how Kenichi was) and nodded ad he left; he didn't harbor any sort of disdain for the other but he did dislike how flippant and cold he was when regarding others.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Zayn, Meiko, Sakura

Carrying: Nothing

"..."

Things became ridiculously awkward and uncomfortable, to put it lightly. He hoped people would dismiss his outburst as part of the other girl's apparent roleplaying (he assumed that was the case, given that there was no chimera). However, it seems that everybody has taken him seriously. Granted, he was serious, but... nevermind. The point was, it was rather difficult to have any semblance of a regular conversation now.

"What was that about?"

"Well, if one is to do something, one should go all the way, yes?" He lied, trying to save face by referring to the scene as part of Meiko's roleplay idea. He was pretty certain it was all going to fall on deaf ears, though.

"Burst reality! Burst it into shreds! Banishment... THIS WORLD!!!"

"But that sounds, how you say, 'overpowered?'" Joe said, no longer sure how to respond to anybody in this conversation. Yet, almost in the same moment, the girl started to talk about how she had been defeated, even though Joe hadn't actually done anything yet. "Kuk-kukukuku....Y-You have bested me...Oh, wielder of the tyrant's eye...I shall serve you... as your netherworld charge."

"Did I win?" Joe asked, wide eyed, almost as if he was completely absorbed in the game Meiko was playing. A game in which he didn't know the rules, or if there were any.

The conversation changed drastically to some guy named Mura. He didn't have any idea who this person was, but it seems like they were talking about him before he came up here. Part of him wished they hadn't gone back to the suicide topic, but the other part of him knew he needed to hear this as it directly concerned him ad his club. And with tomorrow being Sunday, the day his club would continue exploring the Mirror World and meet the blue girl Ming Yu was talking about he needed ll the information he could get. Still, he shut his trap so as not to say anything to provoke the others, instead just listening to the others intently, quietly.

"Meiko Utsuki... Class 2-2."

Joe realized that the girl, Meiko, hadn't actually introduced herself yet. "It is a pleasure. Johnathan Doe. Class 1-1. Most people call me 'Joe.'" He repeated for the umpteenth time, as if people hadn't already heard him. His mind was sort of elsewhere at this point.
Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe talks with the others.
Everybody seems terrified of him.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Shameless Trash

Timeskip

It is now Sunday, April 23. Shima, Ming, Joe explore the Mirror World and Sakura does her own sleuthing with consequences.

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant)"xxxxx

”God. Damnit. Joe.”

The person never showed, or even if they did, Ming Yu’s patience ran out immediately before. For good measure, she did a slight keying on the paint job before she left.

Now she was making her way over to Seraphim as promised. They were going to test out Shima’s persona, but Ming Yu would also snap upon the opportunity to test out her own Persona, namely Overclock.

For good measure, Ming Yu had brought some cables, and a laptop. She was determined to find out how her persona ticked, even going so far as to get a new laptop and tailor it to some specifications.

When she was a good distance away from Seraphim, she noticed the cops were still there. ”Damn it.” Ming Yu whispered under her breath. The girl darted around to the other end of the gates. Of course, they were probably done investigating, but they were still guarding it. Ming Yu grabbed her cellphone, as she walked to the back of the park, sticking close to the white fence.

She texted Shima first: [‘Cops in front of gates. Swing around to the back and find me, trying to see if we can still get inside somehow.’]

Sent. God, sometimes it sucked to be the only able-bodied person. Next, was Joe. Ming Yu called him, waiting for him to pick up.

”Joe. Get Ojo to find the back of Seraphim. Cops at the front, so we gotta sneak around somehow. If you find Shima first, stick with him.” She hung up before anything else could be said.

Back to getting over this damn fence...

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Carrying: phone, gloves,note book & pencil
Speaking with: no one
OOC:

~Zayn goes to check out Seraphim and encounters Ming Yu! (Sort of)~

Zayn didn't get much in the way of sleep last night, which for him usually wasn't that much of a surprise, but tonight it wasn't nightmares plaguing him, but Seraphim itself; other then doing some research on Seraphim and such he didn't know what else to do other then to get up early to explore the place; his dad was still at work, surprise surprise, so he was up at the crack of dawn and started the morning of doing his morning work out, something he'd been neglecting on and off. He spent an hour warming up and then doing a work out such as sit ups, stomach crunches and such before he set up his practice dummy in the back garden and began practicing both hapkio and sojustu on it practicing various techniques so as not to grow rusty; there was something altogether graceful about marital arts Zayn liked, having one technique blend into the next, almost forming a violent yet graceful dance.

Twirling the practice spear in his hands he unleashed a flurry of blows on the dummy aiming to hit vital areas on the human body; even though the practice spear was basically a blunted staff it still left an indent on the dummy as he attacked it without restraint. After two hours were up he did some stretched and cooled off before taking a hot shower and dressing for the day.

He would go and see Seraphim himself, even though it;s be swarmed with police it meant the front area was no doubt a no-go zone, but there had to be some place that could be easy to get in around the back it shouldn't be to hard to sneak in, though he'd have to be careful if he got caught, the last thing he needed was them calling his dad and then being ground for life for his reckless behavior.

Dressing he grabbed a pair of gloves his phone and witched it to vibrate only, before picking up a small notepad and a pencil as an afterthought before he headed out the door and headed towards Seraphim.

---

As he expected, the front gates were shut and taped off and heavily guarded by an alarming amount of police at the front gates and huffed a bit as he eyed them wearily from across the street; there was no way he was getting in that way. Sighing he walked across the road towards the place and then headed down the road and began to make his way around the building in order observe any gaps in the wall he could squeeze through.

He was almost all away around the back of the place which was much quiet and more abandoned, when he noticed a girl up ahead, talking on the phone before staring at the wall to Seraphim with the look of up most irritation on her face and he raised an eyebrow; it seemed he wasn't the only one tat wanted to get into Seraphim. He wasn't sure if he should approach her at first, hell he was tempted to offer her a boost over the wall but that would mean she would'nt exactly have a way back.

Slowly he approached her and continued to scan the wall for any way to get inside.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima looked up as his cell phone went off on his desk. Lowering his leg from the bed, he hopped over to the desk to find that he had a text message. Fumbling around with the controls, Shima finally made it to his texts. It was from Ming. Giving the message the once over he suddenly felt pumped. So pumped in fact, that he forgot to brace himself against the desk. Slipping slightly, he braced himself again. He reached down to his prosthetic and put it on. Putting the finishing touches on his clothes, Shima head out the door. The approach to the Amusement Park was frustrating as he wanted to avoid the cops. Leaning against the light post across from the park, he waited for me a moment. Careful observations and a few impatient sighs, finally revealed the moment.

Shima made his way across the street with no particular urgency. As he got to the otherside, he immediately turn to the end of the front fence and made his way around the corner. When he got there though... Ming was not alone. A person he had seen around the school was there as well. Someone, he had not met before in the context of today's activities. This was awkward. He stood at the end of the fence hoping Ming would see him. He really did not want to interact with this new comer.

----------------------------------------------------------------
~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ming Yu

Carrying: Medicine x4

"Joe. Get Ojo to find the back of Seraphim. Cops at the front, so we gotta sneak around somehow. If you find Shima first, stick with him."

"I'm here." Joe's voice didn't come from the phone. It came from directly behind Ming Yu just as she hung up the phone. How he managed to sneak past the cops and behind her was a question that had no answer, but here he was, right on time, ready to explore the other world. He decided to duck to prevent being spotted by one of the police officers who were roaming. Pulling his backpack down and placing it on the ground, he began to rummage through it to distribute some medicinal supplies between him and Ming Yu. Handing her a couple of medicine kits, "Do you think Migetsu-san's Shadow is still in there?" Joe whispered, just in case there was anybody Ming Yu was hiding from. Ojo made sure to be quiet as well, as quiet as a panting dog with his tongue lolling out could be, anyway. "The least we could do for her now is to put her Shadow to rest, if she did actually fall into the mirror." Whether or not Shadows were or weren't ghosts didn't really matter. If Migetsu's Shadow was running around in there, terrorizing the next human to fall into the mirror, it did need to be investigated. Joe wasn't aware that Migetsu's Shadow had already been defeated, however. But it did provide a good motivation for exploring the mirror world. "I brought some papers and a clipboard for you to use. Can you draw a map? I mean, I know we're dealing with a mirror world, but we should check to see how much of it mirrors reality. Who knows? Maybe places with cracked mirrors look all jumbled?" He seemed almost excited talking about how deformed the mirror world could be depending on real world conditions.

Joe had not noticed Shima or Zayn sneaking around the park, so he wasn't quite sure what to do. Maybe they should have organized a more specific meeting place than an entire theme park?
Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe obtained Medicine x6!
Joe/ sneaks up on Ming Yu!
Joe gave Ming Yu Medicine x2!

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant)"xxxxx

Ming Yu heard Joe right behind her. ”I’ll see what I can do.” Ming Yu said quietly, putting the pen, paper, and medicine in her backpack. She was a little surprised to hear him, but more a bit pissed off that his lead had led to nowhere.

Ming Yu noticed a dark skinned boy also inspecting the wall. ”Oy!” She called ”Passing by? C’mere.” She motioned Zayn over.

”Looking for a way in?” She asked. This wall surrounding Seraphim, it was too high for any of them to jump over, and had no footholds, ”Guards are at the other end, but if you can lift me and him over, yes, even the dog, I’ll help get you in from the other side.”

Ming Yu’s eyes darted around to check for anyone else. She saw Shima, motioning him over. There was a plain in her mind, first, this dark haired kid would help her over, she could jump down easily, then hoist Ojo over. Shame they had to get him in just to leave him at the entrance, but Ming Yu didn’t have a choice. Next, Joe, then Shima last.

The girl adjusted her bag, not willing to toss it over. Inside were four ear pieces that could connect to one another, in case they had to split up. Ming Yu had the idea to test them out inside the mirror world, the fourth being a backup.

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Carrying: phone, gloves, note book & pencil
Speaking with: Ming Yu, Joe & Shima
OOC:

~Zayn greets Joe and is surprised that Joe and Ming Yu seem to be friends & agrees to help them get over the wall~

Zayn was surprised when he saw Joe here and hanging out with the other girl they both seemed like a very odd combination if he was being honest with himself but he;d only met the other yesterday who know who the other was friends with right? It wasn't really his place to judge either. He blinked and tore himself away from inspecting the wall as the girl suddenly called him over; as he suspected it seemed she and Joe wanted to get in; he could boost them over quite easily; he was short but he was pretty strong from his work our routine and his training so he could get them over pretty easily.

"Morning Joe, I surprised to see you here...I guessing you're friends?" He said to the other in English before he looked to Ming Yu; he was gonna offer her a boost anyway so this fit in with his plans just fine if she helped him get over as well. "Sounds fine with me, doesn't look like there's any other way to get inside" he muttered with a soft shrug as he braced himself against the wall and cupped both of his hands together in order for Ming Yu to step up into his hands so he could give her a boost "Ready when you are" he said as he noticed another boy he hadn't seen before approaching, another friend of Joe and the girls he guessed.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima walked over to the group slowly. "Morning," he said to the small group of "back door-ers." He looked at the fence with a look of slight disgust. Of course the fence would be the entrance for the group. When he was still able bodied he probably could have gotten himself over by himself when he wanted. But no longer it seems that fate just really like messing with him. "So, how we doing this?"

~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

OOC: Sorry, not a whole lot to work with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff