Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: EVEN IF I'M WRONG! .. &°the -- p a t h ██ ⋮i believe in will ↪ ❖LIGHT up a new s i g h t
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*YOU TOUCHED MY HEART AND IT SHINED TURNING SO COLOURFUL
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IF I REACH OUT MY HAND AND GRAB YOURS
                  thegreeneturtle TO KEEP THE FLEETING MIRACLE THAT I REACHED FROM COLLAPSING
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Meiko Utsukitttttt ▪▪ ❛- Streets - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Hikru , Zayntttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Moon Arcana...

turtleturtle *♕. Meiko
                                                turtle
                                                  Meiko covered her hand over her mouth, feigning surprise, despite her voice remaining completely monotone. ''Hm? Perhaps I interrupted a secret plot of world domination using Hikaru's gorgeous blonde spaghetti hair?''[/g] She teased somewhat. Being a perceptive little thing, Meiko noticed an increase in the amount of foundation and concealer in an area on the right area of Hikaru's face. It piqued her interest. What had happened to the young blonde male?
                                                  ''Hm. It is nice to lay my eyes upon your angelic visage. Perhaps I shall use my laser eyes...?'' She mumbled, rubbing her hands together. She nodded resolutely. ''Lets go.''[/'b] Meiko pulled her baby blue sleeves over her hands.
                                                  ''Wide awake?'' She looked rather distantly at Zayn. ''I was up all night fighting demons, it makes sense that i'm tired.'' The sleepy girl yawned.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Shameless Trash

User ImageT h e L o v e r sHikaru
We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab Meiko commented on Hikaru’s blonde hair looking exactly like pasta. ”Meiko, your hair reminds me of some other food as well. Perhaps a sweet strawberry lollipop.” he made a soft popping noise at the end of his sentence. At least she called him an angel, that was nice.

tab The three of them walked to school, Meiko talking about fighting demons. At the shoe lockers, Hikaru parted ways with the second years, going to his own classroom.

~~~

tab After school, Hikaru went to the drama room. There were no clubs that interested him today, so he hung out at his usual place, pulling out a magazine and reading. There was no way he was going home right now, just a few hours at school couldn’t hurt.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Theatrical Lore; Director's Response
tab The three of them walk together.
tab Set change: Kirisame High
tab ((note to self: do the movesets for shadows/social links))
tab short post is short, but i'm free for interactions.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima made the decision to go to the track afterschool. He wanted to continue running and try to get some of those familiar feelings back. When he got there though, he saw the track team. He had completely forgotten that the track met today. What would he do? Should he just go home for today? No, he wanted to run. Knowing that he could do it still, he needed to feel it again. The wind whipping by as he dashed about the field, the strain of his muscles as he pushed himself just a little faster, and the sound of his feet hitting the ground like a drum made only for him to hear. He was going to run today. Shima sat down on a bench near the track opposite of the other runners. His presence was noticed by a few of the students and then quickly pretended otherwise.

Shima had not brought proper running attire and as such, he stuck out like a sore thumb near the club. But he did not care, he slid his pant leg up to undo his prosthetic leg. Slowly removing it, he adjusted his leg sock as he slowly took the other prosthetic out. Swapping their places, he the began putting the athletic leg on. It attached more securely and Shima wobbled his leg inside to test how much it would grip. The grip was good. He rolled his pant leg back down and stood up. The athletic prosthetic looked more like a flexible peg leg with his pant leg covering most of it, but he didn't care. He hopped back forth between his legs like he did that morning so to identify what it would feel like before he took off running. Taking a little time to stretch, Shima sat back down.

----------------------------------------------------------------
~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant) "xxxxx

Ming Yu’s warmup had consisted of walking from the library to the tracks. She had with her some music in her pocket, headphones blasting something from the west with a loud beat. Ming Yu stretched a bit, before taking off.

One lap down and she was still getting started, the blue haired girl kept going, until sometime in her fourth lap, when she had bothered to pull the music away from her ears, that Shima was there. Ming Yu exhaled, tiredness keeping hold of her lungs. Ming Yu stood there quietly before, continuing her lap towards him.

The other runners were ignoring her, and she didn’t blame them. She had just shown up, and frankly, they were sort of intimidated/too busy running on their own. They knew her as a girl who often skipped class, someone not to be messed with and who wouldn’t talk to them.

”You, running?” Ming Yu jogged up to him, pulling off her headphones, the music still blaring. ”You could barely climb stairs two weeks ago.” The girl jogged in place, before stopping. Her usual skirt and leggings was replaced with slim black pants,and she was wearing a navy windbreaker, hood down.

”So what brings you here? Gonna join track?” Ming Yu highly doubted it, but nevertheless, she stopped to chat with him, pulling her hood up over her blue hair.

”So, you see the blond haired boy or the girl with him since?” Ming Yu asked, referring to Hikaru and Sachiko.

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Health: ██████████ 100%
Stamina: ██████████ 100%
Carrying: Schoolbag/sketchbooks
Speaking with:Hikaru and Meiko
OOC: If Zayn invited Hikaru over to his place what would he say? :3
~Zayn heads to school and goes to find Hikaru when classes are over~

~My facade is nothing but an illusion,
Please see me for who I am,
look under the mask and see my heart,
my soul, my pain, my suffering...~

Zayn was quiet for the most part as they walked to school together mostly because he had a lot of things on his mind; he wanted to talk more to Hikaru in private about what caused those injuries to his face, because he didn't believe for one second a fall caused it, but he had no idea how to get the other to open up to him about it either as he didn't know Hikaru that well yet, but maybe if they talked a little after school he might learn more about the other.

Even though he really didn't like Japan or having to have moved here in the first place, he was surprised at the fact he was starting to form friendships with people here quite quickly, even when he was actively trying not to get involved with anyone at all; his bond with Meiko had been a surprise considering he could guess that she had a similar sort of trauma to him an this he felt connected by her in that way, with Hikaru he found the other to be pleasant company even if his flirting was a little confusing to him.

At Meiko's insistence that she was fighting demons a smile twitched up onto his face for a moment "Does this mean I have to carry you again or can you make it on your own this time?" He asked her; the pink haired girl was really light to him so it wasn't an issue for him to carry her though she was the only one that got carrying rights so far, no one else would get the privilege if they asked.

Whatever Meikos answer was, once they got to school Zayn changed into his other shoes and waved Hikaru goodbye as he headed to class with Meiko, which was interesting but mainly uneventful and he wound up having lunch on the roof; he missed the food back home; the Japanese food wasn't so bad but it all tasted so bland, there was never enough spices or flavours for him and he made a mental note to buy spices in bulk when he goes to the store as he's sick of tasteless food.

The food his mother used to make when he was little was always tasty, she was excellent at making spicy curries full of flavour...and the lack of food like it here made him miss both his mother and his home land all the more. It was after she died that Zayn took up the role of cooking for the household as his sister was still too young at the time and he had enjoyed doing it too, just to see everyone eat well and enjoy what he made.

Now things were vastly different.

Zayn had no desire to go home or to do shopping just yet but he did want to talk to Hikaru again heading down to the first year classrooms it took some asking around before someone mentioned the other could usually be found in the drama clubs room, and with some directions on the way he made his way there; he knew the club didn't meet today so there was no risk of him walking in on the group practising or anything as he opened the door and peeked inside; sure enough Hikaru was there, seemingly on his own and reading a magazine of some sort.

Closing the door behind him he approached the other "Hey...what are you doing here on your own?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he dropped his bag on the floor and slumped in a seat next to the other.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

Shima Okazaki

Shima looked up and saw Ming Yu standing in front of him. He stood up from his stretch. "Join Track? What do you think I am, able bodied? Nah, I highly doubt they'd let me join even though I more than likely could out run most of these people. I've discovered that schools around here aren't exactly friendly to the physically impaired. Y'know, unless they are made for them," Shima replied as he bounced back and forth again. "And I can only not climb stairs when I am wearing the leg that makes me look good," Shima continued. Stopping his bounces, Shima tightened his shoe.

"As for the blond, nope haven't seen him. Although when I get in people's faces, I generally don't see them again," Shima replied to all he questions. "What about you? You join track to learn how to outrun the people you piss off?" Shima then started to jog down the track following the direction of the Track Club and keeping himself always opposite of them. The clacking of his prosthetic was lessened by the track's surface. But a small smile pulled at the corner of his mouth as he ran.

~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

Just tell me that.

Shameless Trash

We are the crowd
We're coming out
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab Zayn’s familiar voice caused Hikaru to look up. ”You came to see me, I’m flattered. Longing for me?” Hikaru smiled as the other boy sat down and Hikaru put down his magazine.

tab ”It’s my hideaway. Drama isn’t today, but I like coming here. It’s my hideout of sorts.” Indeed, the drama room had its own mystery, it was cold, empty, with some sets to the side, but it wasn’t being used, which drew the blonde in. Here, he could be himself, it was like a haven.

tab ”I was gonna practice reading some monologues later, but clearly you have a desire to see me. We keep running into each other. It must be fate.” In truth, they had met only three times, but Hikaru enjoyed flirting with Zayn, it was a game of sorts.

tab ”I can’t concentrate with such a good looking boy in the room, so you do have my undivided attention." Hikaru leaned in closer, putting his head on Zayn’s shoulder. ”Tell me agápi̱ mou… What brings you to see little old me?”

tab Hikaru batted his eyes gently, before pulling away. He folded his hands together and rested them under his chin, studying the boy.

I'm your biggest fan
Papa-Paparazzi
Papa-Paparazzi

tab Hikaru is in the drama room
tab ((note to self: still need to do the movesets for shadows/social links))
tab used Flirt on Zayn some more
tab (("Typically, a man asks for a hand in marriage before deciding to score..."))

Shameless Trash

User Image

”Feh, the girl in charge is pretty good. You’d be biting the dust in a short amount of time.” Ming Yu guessed that the accident he was in was a while ago, because apparently it didn’t hurt to run anymore. ”The leg that makes you look good? Haven’t seen that one yet. How many legs you got?”

Shima responded that he hadn’t seen Hikaru, and took off. Ming Yu went after him, keeping pace easily. She had a good solid five years of muscle building on him. He asked about her joining track to run away from the people she pissed off. ”More like run after.” She said as they both reached the bend of the oval. ”It’s the one thing that keeps my head clear. Gives me freedom. Hard to explain.” Truly it was. When she ran, it was just her and the music. She drowned out everything, got some exercise, it was away from her computer, away from vice, away from her parents. Escape. Even as she ran, there was a sense of peace to her, mixed in with adrenaline.

”You move fast, nothing can catch up to you as you run. All the s**t in the world, you leave it until you’re so tired you can’t wait to come back to it. Going for a run at six in the morning, its awakening, more than caffeine or anything else I’ve tried. And when you stop, holy s**t, you accomplished something and you didn’t think of the process. Computers, your mind was always on whatever you were working on, not the end product. Running stays with you.” They turned another wide corner. ”Anything else, there is no process, just the result, but even then, it faces, and you aren’t left with victory.”

Ming Yu slowed down to a walk, signalling Shima to do the same. ”Don’t over do it for now. I’m taking a break. There’s more to running than what I just said, but it’s hard to explain. Best for you to try other things you find rewarding and then compare. You ran a lot in soccer right? It’s the same thing, only it’s a one person victory.”

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Speaking with:Hikaru
OOC: Dinner date? razz
~Zayn talks about Hikaru's bruises and invites him over to dinner~

Zayn nodded at that because he had been looking for the other but not for the reasons that Hikaru was probably expecting, because he did hope he made it clear to the other that he didn't buy his excuse for the bruises at all. "I did, had to ask some of your classmates where you might be after class" He said before he looked around "Drama isn't my thing, have enough of that in real life..." He said with a faint shrug before he nodded "Having hideaway implies you are hiding from something at home" He pointed out gently before he shrugged a but "I get it, I don't particularly want to go home either, it's too...empty"

Zayn snorted a little at the others words; he'd looked up the term Pansexual during computer class and was surprised by what he found; someone who was attracted to all genders regardless of who they were sounded odd to him as his internet search had also brought forth other sexualities he hadn't even known had existed and he was still wrapping his mind around it all. "I don't believe in fate" He huffed a little as he watched as the other leaned against his shoulder and batted his eyes lashes at him.

Coughing a little and making an attempt to not let the others flirtations get in the way of what he wanted to talk about he just pointed to the others face "About that...I know you said you fell but I don't believe that is the truth" He said simply "I know what a bruise made by a hand looks like Hikaru..." he said before he sighed "Look you don't have to tell me anything...but pretending it didn't happen and lying about it won't help anyone...you don't deserve to get hurt and I don't like bullies, doesn't matter who they are" He said softly.

He was quiet for a while before he got an idea; sure it was sudden and all but he could try right? "Hey uhm...have you ever tried food from Syria?" He asked lightly "I need to go shopping and make dinner but don't want to just cook for myself again, you could tell your parents your having dinner with a friend, and it'll give you an excuse as yo why you are out so late...and you get free food...its a bonus right?" He said trying to sound offhand but really staying at home alone day in day out made him want to tear his hair out with both homesickness and loneliness, having a friend over would help being some life to the house if only for a few hours.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

Shima Okazaki

Shima slowed down with her, but he had no intention of staying motionless for long. "I get what you are saying. You don't spend your whole life being called a soccer prodigy without find solace in the simple things. The things that let you feel like you are putting the world on hold for just some alone time." He paused, surprisingly he was still breathing comfortably. "But something else I learned is that you don't get to take it easy when it feels like all eyes are on you all the time. Alone time never gets to exist. I still feel the stares of people from the soccer team. The younger students who have only heard stories of the one-legged boy who once out played the current and past top members of their High School Soccer team. I know they look at me and wish they could have taken me on. And I am sure in their minds they have thought of at least 20 ways they would 'succeed' in that endeavor. And I could enact 20 ways to prove them wrong. But at the end of the day, the day I lost my leg, was the day my life ended. The eyes on me were then eyes of pity. Suddenly, nothing was expected of me. With no other skills, I decided to choke my emotions out and pretend like the world was just a river and I was riding it to the cliff. I want my life back, and the first step to it, is mine." Shima said as he gestured down at his prosthetic and then took off down the track again making sure to not look back. This was his moment, and he needed to grab ahold of it. Just to get that feeling again, just one more time. But Ming Yu's concern, however non-intentioned still was meaningful to him.

~OPTIONS~
»Follow?
or
»Don't Follow...?

Just tell me that.

Shameless Trash

User Image

As the two talked, it felt like they had a better understanding of each other. Shima had a point, neither of them were the types to stay motionless. Ming always had to do something, whether it ponder some bit of coding, or just run. And he did lose what was most important to him, Ming never thought about what would happen if she couldn’t run anymore. Even if it would give her more time to play with a bunch of one's and zero’s, staying still was… dull. She would rely on others, something she didn’t want.

They stopped for a while, Ming Yu stretching. Shima talked about how he needed to get his life back, presumably from shutting out everyone or just by moving. Ming Yu closed her eyes and let out a small noise, that almost sounded like a short laugh. ”Heh.” She opened them to see Shima taking off, and for a few seconds, she watched. A smile tugged at one corner of her mouth as she watched him go. She took a few breaths, before taking off after him. No, even if he had a head start, there was no way she would be beat by some kid with one leg and time away from athletics. She put her all into running that one lap, coming closer to Shima with every step. Indeed, it was a sight to behold, the one legged kid running, and the blue haired girl almost running after him. They both turned the corner of the oval, sweat on Ming’s face.

”Think you can win huh?” Ming Yu said, as they were neck and neck. She was a bit tired, having run more laps than him, but she was putting in her all, as much energy as she had when she fought in the Mirror World. ”See you at the finish line.”

And with that, she passed him.

((Gonna up their social link by 1))

Shameless Trash

We are the crowd
We're coming out
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab ”You did come looking for me! Oh Zayn, I just met you and I think this is love already.” The sarcasm in his voice was apparent, but Hikaru truly was touched by the gesture.

tab Zayn said something about having a hideaway meaning he didn’t want to go home and that he sort of understood. He said nothing in terms of the fate thing.

tab ”... I wasn’t bullied by anyone.” Was Hikaru’s only response. The two stayed silent for a second until Zayn spoke up.

tab Hikaru’s amber eyes met Zayn’s. ”... you say nothing more about my face unless it’s a compliment, there is no meat, and you solemnly swear you aren’t trying to get into my pants.” Hikaru shoved the magazine back in his bag, his stomach reminding him that he hadn’t eaten a lot of breakfast this morning and lunch only held back the hunger.

tab Nevertheless, Hikaru felt something for Zayn it was true love shaddup. The bond of a genuine friendship. Hikaru smiled softly, pulling out his phone. ”A true gentleman at least gives out his number for a follow up date.” Hikaru said, activating the NFC of his phone. Even if it wasn’t a date, it was a start of a friendship.

I'm your biggest fan
Papa-Paparazzi
Papa-Paparazzi

tab Strenght ((WOO SPELT IT RIGHT ON THE FIRST TIME!))/Lovers Social Link Rank 1!
tab ((note to self: still need to fix movesets for shadows))
tab Hikaru asks for Zayn’s number.
tab ((and now we being a social link of Hika clinging onto Zayn’s leg, demanding love and attention whilst being dragged around. For 9 more ranks.))

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Speaking with:Hikaru
OOC: Oh god can you imagine if a rumour starts circulating that they are dating before they actually are? XD Just imagine a gaggle of yaoi fangirls following them ariound making bets on who is on top XD

~Hikaru accepts the invitation and they exchange phone numbers~

Zayn rolled his eyes at the obvious sarcasm in the others tone but he was obviously mildly amused as this "If that's true then you are very easy to please" He said softly; in his eyes anyone who used violence to silence someone else's opinion or way they wanted to live was a bully be it another child or a parent, his father had never believed in physical discipline to punish his children and while it was true that in the past true Zayn had often gotten into fights it was only as a last resort when the bully otherwise would not back down, it was never the first solution.

He blinked at the others words at this before he realized the other was laying down the terms of their 'dinner' together Hikaru honestly wasn't asking for much so he nodded in agreement "A lot of Syrian dishes have little or no meat in them, being a Muslim majority country only Halal, uh that's blessed meat is really allowed" He said trying not to confuse the other too much; Syria and his former reglion was just so different from anything Hikaru had probably heard of "In short I don't think any of that will be a problem" He said ignoring the 'getting into your pants' part completely, mainly because he would feel awkward stating that he didn't have any interest in that at all. At least for now *snicker*

Still he was glad the other accepted his invitation and he felt like he and the blonde were starting to form a bond of sorts and the friendships he was slowly making here both surprised him and kept him from going insane from homesickness "Lets go then, I need to go shopping so you can help me pick out what you like to eat" He said softly as he picked up has bag and shouldered it before he paused; so far the only number in his phone was his fathers he made a mental note to ask for Meiko's too at some point, provided that she had a cell phone.

Pulling out his red coloured cell phone he rolled his eyes a bit as he followed Hikaru's lead as the phones exchanged numbers. Once that was done he tucked it away in his pocket and headed towards the exit of the club room as he gestured the other to follow.

~I art thou and thou art I,
you hath been blessed and formed a bond
with the Lovers Arcana~
There is a place I need to find,
Need to be there in time.
Don't try to overanalyze;
I'm just a girl fighting her tide.

Ando Sachiko - The Magician

User Image
                                "Whaaaat?! Ohmigod, poor baby! No wonder you're all worked up!" It was hard to tell if Sachiko addressed Joe or Ojo; the concern was rather a bit of a blanket tone, though at least the phrasing seemed to hint toward Ojo. She fluttered her newspaper around a bit, giving the dog a shadow to chase. "Poor guy, bet you miss owner time, huh?" she asked the dog, before looking to the owner. "Is he okay with smaller dogs? If he is, after I finish cleaning up the windows and sweeping, I can pick up my dog and we can walk them together. I know a field that's not too near any streets where they could run and play."

She made the offer thoughtlessly, driven by her on-going need to seem helpful and keen, before she realized it might have been a little forward of her. As soon as the thought formed in her head, Sachiko shuffled uncomfortably, and scrubbed at the window so hard it squeaked in protest.

"That's only if you'd like to, though. I know a lot of people are uncomfortable letting their dogs off-leash around strange animals, but I just thought I'd offer because even though he's small, Maru's always really well-behaved even around strangers, and... and I am rambling, and it's a little embarrassing, so let's just both pretend I offered very coolly and left it at that." She laughed, a little bashfully.

"If you haven't decided yet, why not fill out the paperwork saying you'll meet every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday? Then you can tell your members, and adjust it based on attendance. It'll keep the teachers off of your back long enough to find your feet, at least. If they think you'll be goofing off, they won't sign to approve the club."

The room, she was pleased to note, was now flooded with sunlight; it also smelled faintly of pickles, but the sunlight was important. More than just her quick work would be needed to bring the classroom back up to snuff, but considering what had been achieved with only one pair of hands in a relatively short amount of time, she was pleased. It was the floor that would take the most work. It needed a good sweeping and mopping, not to mention a couple layers of wax, before the tiles would shine the way they ought to. His comment about mutinies startled a laugh out of her.

"Aw, it can't be that bad already, can it? The year's just starting." Sachiko gave the window she was working on one last polish, then wiped down its frame before she lowered herself to sit on top of the desk she had used as a boost. "Clubs should be fun. Maybe it'll settle down once you've worked out what to do?"

She eyed Ojo thoughtfully. He was still quite big and energetic. This could get interesting.

"Okay! I've got to get down so I can sweep. Is he going to jump on me if I get down from here?"

I'm so much stronger,
They will need to listen to what I have to say.
There's a bigger sea for a girl like me -
When I come back, try to show some love!

Shameless Trash

We are the crowd
We're coming out
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab ”What can I say? I’m your biggest fan i’ll follow you until you love me a sucker for boys like you.” Hikaru said quietly, his smile not fading. Zayn then agreed to 66% of Hika’s terms, which made the other assume that the remaining portion was most likely not going to happen.

tab ”Syrian food sounds spicy. I don’t mind.” Hikaru exchanged the numbers, shortly after Hikaru texted his step-mum that he was going to go hang out with a friend. He didn’t know whether to lie and say he was going out with a girl on a date, or say “as a friend” guy.

tab ”You and I are the exact same height!” Hikaru noted, leaning close to measure as the two walked out. He smiled. ”What if people think we’re going out? The gossip vine is a cruel one, I admit, but ohh the rumors…” Hikaru could already imagine the potential of that, but of course, it was a small town, his father would find out through Cho, who knew the grapevine well.”

tab ”So you can cook? You have to teach me sometime, I know how to make some stuff, but it really is boring alone. Plus, playing housewife is boring when the actual housewife to be is most likely to burn water.” True, Cho’s cooking skills weren’t as good, and often it was Tobias who cooked.

tab Hikaru walked with Zayn to the market, talking about the rumors and legends of Kagamino, the mirror trick (which had never produced any results for Hikaru) and some food places that Zayn may like.

I'm your biggest fan
Papa-Paparazzi
Papa-Paparazzi

tab Hikaru walks with Zayn
tab ((plot twist: Zayn is asexual))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items