< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

Vicious Rogue

3,825 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Mood: "The things nice guys do..."

((Song of the Moment: Like a dream come true Q))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Mura...was confused to say the least. He had expected a nice morning conversation that trailed off into what to expect for the year. What happened however, was a verbal onslaught that made his head spin. She spoke in such a manner that it was hard to keep up. "Samara...? You mean the girl from The Ri-" his english wasn't all that great either but he could make out a few word, however his thought was cut off by her actually greeting him. "Oh good morn-" he was cut off again by her mind lapsing once more. "Snorlax? You mean the poke-" he just couldn't get a word in edgewise. His opponent was a master at her speech and he couldn't hope to stand a chance! Yet her pressed the advance, determined to win his battle!

"Thank you, I try to take care of my ha-..pasta? Well I guess that means you're hun-...redemption? I guess that makes sen-...drama club? OH are you in that cl-" despite his best efforts an announcement cut him off and he sighed admitting defeat. A flawless victory. Apparently though, there was an assembly. Mura and the other students stood to make their way to the meeting place however, the odd girl stood in front of him requesting a...piggy back? Give a piggy back ride to a complete stranger? His eyebrow twitched and he bent down a bit to let her onto his back. "G-get on..." he said beneath a fierce blush of embarrassment. Why the hell was he listening to her? The other classmates looked at the two with odd looks. What kind of weirdos were they?

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: EVEN IF I'M WRONG! .. &°the -- p a t h ██ ⋮i believe in will ↪ ❖LIGHT up a new s i g h t
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*YOU TOUCHED MY HEART AND IT SHINED TURNING SO COLOURFUL
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IF I REACH OUT MY HAND AND GRAB YOURS
                  thegreeneturtle TO KEEP THE FLEETING MIRACLE THAT I REACHED FROM COLLAPSING
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Meiko Utsukitttttt ▪▪ ❛- The Assembly Hall - Music for the moment~ - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Sanada Muratttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Moon Arcana...

turtleturtle *♕. Meiko
                                                turtle
                                                  Meiko blinked at all of his attempts to edge in. He's not too good at talking... She mumbled to herself, looking distantly at him. Her eyes always seemed so vacant- almost like the lights were on but no one was home. However, in actuality, someone was home, they were just tinkering around in the attic with a bunch of stuff and ignoring any knocks on the door.
                                                  His face turned a deep pink.
                                                  ''Why are you blushing? Are you one of those dragon queens? Or maybe you drank too much tomato juice.. Maybe you ARE a tomato. You never know with these weird tomato types these days.. I think there could be one hiding right under my nose...'' She rambled on in her flat, monotone voice- completely unaware of a mistake on her english terms.
                                                  Her short, 4'11 body struggled to pull herself up on to the shoulders of the much taller 5'10 boy before her, and she found herself shuffling awkwardly, kicking her legs as she hung on to his shoulders like a monkey. With a herculean effort, she eventually managed to wrap her legs around him, prompting him to grab her two legs that hung down.
                                                  ''You are my new steed. Ride pony ride~'' She said, still as flat as ever. Unbeknown to her,she was attracting the glances of the group of girls.
                                                  ''Are they in our homeroom? What freaks...''
                                                  ''Thats Meiko Utsuki! I don't recognize him though.. Could they be dating on his first day of school!?
                                                  ''A couple already!? And they are so open about their relationship! I wonder what the principal will think of this..
                                                  Meiko was incredibly light due to her minute size, and they made quick progress to the assembly hall- attracting many... unsavoury glares along the way.
                                                  She finally dismounted when they were just outside, her legs nearly buckling as she hit the ground. ''..Your back.'' She said. ''Its very comfortable. I would very much like to sleep on it sometime.'' She continued, turning on her heel, about to attend the assembly.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Vicious Rogue

3,825 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Mood: "What the hell am I doing...?"

((Song of the Moment: Light your heart up))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

"Jeez, you talk a lot" he commented as she climbed up onto his back and he moved his arms under her thighs to support her. Although honestly he could carry the shorter girl easily. Mura kept an expression of hardened dignity, despite how embarrassed he felt. Why did he agree to this again? "This is what I get for being a 'nice guy'" he grumbled under his breath. It was then he noticed just how many glares and whispers being spoken about them. "Meiko Utsuki?" he muttered, that name sounded familiar.

Either way, the amount of hostility they were accumulating with such a simple act was a unsettling. He caught another group of girls giving them nasty looks and Mura glared in such away the group looked away startled. He felt like he needed to be protective of Meiko, after all he hated it when others mistreated someone for no good reason. So all the way to the assembly he kept his stern expression and even called out a few people to get out of the way. Eventually the pair made it to the assembly and Meiko dismounted. Mura straightened up a bit making their height difference painfully obvious. Mura blushed at her comment and scratched his cheek."Erm...yeah, right.." he said then cleared his throat to change the subject. He stood behind her and glanced around wondering just what this Assembly was all about. No doubt it would be the usual droll about the school's safety and regulations.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima stared at the PA when the announcement came out. An assembly, didn't they already do the rules and expectations assembly? Usually the next one wasn't for at least a few months. So what were they interrupting his good day for? The class began to file out of the classroom and Shima followed slowly behind. Clack, tap, slap. His class usually knew to stay out of his way. His reputation was exactly where he wanted it. He was known for taking on tough fights and despite his infirmary he has won every fight he has been in. In fact, fights around school had gotten so easy that he then began pursuing ruffians in the town who preyed on the local shoppers. So his path was usually clear. Clack, tap, slap.

The trek down the stairs was easier for him than the trip up. Upon getting to the bottom, he made his way to the assembly hall. He took a spot against the back wall since he did not like standing on his leg without movement. Hopefully this took up the rest of the day, not like he was doing anything better in class. As he waited for people finish come in he began singing in English under his breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------
~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Shameless Trash

YOUR PRINCIPAL APPEARS ON STAGE

An older man comes on stage. He announces that a student from class 1-1 has apparently committed suicide at the nearby theme park, Seraphim. The student body is shaken.

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant) "xxxxx

The announcement drew Ming out of her search. She rolled her darkly lined eyes, before locking her phone with one button. Putting her headphones in, she plugged in her headphones, listening to something on the way down to the gymnasium.

Ming sat somewhere in the back, pulling her hood over her hair. toning down her music as the lights dimmed, and the spotlight went on an older man.

The dead silence caused Ming Yu to raise her head and pause her music. The words “dead”, “suicide”, “haunted”, and “Seraphim” were what she could catch. There went her chance to spray paint today.

She pulled the headphones down from inside her hood, bowing her head in apparent respect. Her eyes were open, filtering bits of information about what the students knew that the principal didn’t say.

Rumors. Something about suicides previous. The Japanese was too fast, too hushed for her to comprehend. Teachers were hustling the students out. Something about something in the past, a rumor about mirror or something. The cogs in her head turning, trying to figure out the rumors that were new to her. It was bad enough she was dropped in an unfamiliar place, but even more frustrating that she didn’t know the local myths that got tossed around like a ball. Asking had gotten her into trouble before, she had to understand it herself. Then again, your last year of high school is radically different than from your first year. Even if both happened in unfamiliar countries.

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Shameless Trash

User ImageT h e L o v e r sHikaru
We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab The new boy only responded that he “may” have known Hikaru, to which the Grecian frowned slightly. Possibly? What kind of answer was that?

tab Instead of elaborating, the white haired boy only launched into a story of spirits. Hikaru felt a little bit uncomfortable at this new take on deja vu. He was interrupted, however, of the call of an announcement. Before Hikaru could say anything, he was ambushed by something.

tab ”Ack! No! Get off!
kakó skylí!” Hikaru managed to shake the dog off, getting up. He took a few good minutes to dust himself off before making a few colourful comments in Greek that the other first year should send his dog back to obedience school.

tab ”It’s not anything orientation related, something new, from what I gather.” Hikaru said. He paused for a few minutes before offering to guide Joe to the assembly.

~~~

tab Regardless of the other kid’s response, within minutes Hika was sitting near the front. The blonde’s curiosity soon turned to chills. Class 1-2, the class next door to his.

tab ”Seraphim…” Hikaru whispered, recalling the rumors and the legends of the haunted theme park.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Theatrical Lore; Director's Response
tab Hug the Pug needs to stop apologizing for crap posts, and will just not do a tl;dr..

Shameless Trash

CLASS IS NOW OVER

Time for after school activities!
Fun fact: Huggy is know IRL as the human SANIC because she goes fast.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Nobody

Carrying: Nothing

Health: ██████████ 100%

Ojo! No!” Joe cried out, but not in time to stop Ojo from leaping right onto Hikaru in greeting. Not that his cries would have fallen on Ojo’s apparently deaf ears, anyway. He heard the other student with whom he was speaking to swearing uncontrollably and criticizing him. Luckily for Joe, he didn’t understand a word of it. As if he was trying to swipe treasure from a booby trap, Joe hesitantly reached out to grab Ojo’s harness and pulled the dog back off the student. “I, uh… G-golem-asai.” The blonde student continued to swear, although in a language that Joe wasn’t sure was Japanese, which made him all the more difficult to understand.

---

The whole day had gone by in a blur. From getting Ojo lost to talking about reincarnation with a complete stranger with whom he had not exchanged names, to having Ojo attack said stranger, to immediately being offered by said stranger to be taken to the gym for the assembly, to hearing about the suicide of a student. What started off as a normal day with optimism had quickly deteriorated to a tragedy. So quickly, that Joe wasn’t even prepared to react to the news. “Suicide, huh?” He said, almost monotonously, trying to process the weight of the situation. Ojo stood by Joe’s side, feeling the buried weight his master felt, drooping his ears.

---

Classes were over, and due to the tragedy, Joe’s teacher felt too heavy hearted to assign homework to assign to any of them, instead reminding her students to spend precious moments with their families. Joe wouldn’t have minded homework, to be honest; it would have given him something to keep his mind of the news of suicide. It definitely didn’t help that he was miles away from home. Desperately seeking something to take his mind off things, he proceeded to look for what he essentially came to this country to find; the Occult Club room.

As the door creaked open, dust spewed out like backdraft, coating Joe from the front entirely until there was nothing left but a grey silhouette of Joe standing in the hallway. Coughing loudly, he brushed the dust out of his face and off his clothes before cautiously taking a step inside. It doesn’t look like anybody has been here for years. Probably eons, if that were even possible. The Occult Club was probably not too popular. Joe wasn’t sure whether or not it was a good thing; on one hand, it gave him the privacy he enjoyed. On the other, he didn’t want to be alone all the time. Joe continued walking towards the center of the room. Ojo had to be pulled, decidedly staying put and away from the room to the best of his abilities. Eventually, Joe had hit a table in the center of the entire room. Feeling his way around the wooden, dusty surface, he noted a set of candles laying on their. Apparently, this room did see some use before. Probably in days before light bulbs were invented. That, or these candles were used in paranormal rituals.

A ritual…!” An idea struck Joe. Perhaps Joe could not put his mind at ease because the spirit of the student was trying to reach out to him, trying to get one last message to the real world before moving on. Maybe since he held a certain interest in the paranormal, the student chose to haunt him to get him to communicate.

Ojo, you thinking what I’m thinking?” Joe said, grinning widely, pulling out a book and placing it on the table. Ojo just whimpered, clearly not wanting to be in this dark, dusty, neglected room. Joe wasn’t aware of it, but the whole place looked like something out of a horror movie. Cobwebs littered the entire area, and what used to be a window was not nothing but a completely cracked, dust-covered… surface. Not a single ray of light managed to penetrate through any crack in the sheet of dust. As Joe reached out to grab all the candles, he placed them on opposing ends of the table. “That’s right. We’re going to have a séance!” He said, taking a seat. “I always wanted to try this.” He felt around the table and reached what felt like a box with sandpaper on the side; a box of matches. Being blind, the last thing Joe should be doing is playing with fire. But when his head was completely filled with thoughts about the spirit world, logic didn’t dare follow where his mind went. Nevertheless, he succeeded in lighting the candles. The extreme contrast of a completely dark and dusty room against the weak light of the multiple candles illuminated the room in its entirety. Through the door, one could see a strong, red-orange light emitting through the cracks.
Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe returns from the assembly.
Joe heads to the Occult Club Room.
Joe decides to hold a séance!
Light could be seen through the cracks of theOccult Club Room Doors.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant) "xxxxx

Ming Yu slumped in the back of her class for the rest of the day. She barely paid attention, out of sheer refusal to pay attention to anyone of authority. Her teacher seemed to notice her delinquency, and seemed to pick on her more, even making not so subtle glances at her chest. Ming Yu rolled her eyes, of course, stuff silicone up them and everyone’s attention is drawn.

After school, the woman explored the school a bit, casually passing by the first and second years in the hallways, trying to pick up more of the mystery behind Seraphim, to no avail. Most of the students complained how much homework their teachers loaded them on. On the first day too.

Ming made her way up to the now deserted third floor, to get her bag from her locker. As she retrieved her belongings, an orange light caught her eye. Curiosity sparked in her, closing her locker, making sure the lock was firm, and walked to a room she didn’t even know existed.

The door was closed, more light emitting from it. Ming Yu checked the time on her phone, seeing she had nothing to lose (it would be better if she killed time before going to the store and buying spray paint, she decided). Ming Yu gently opened the door, but the door made noticeable and eery creak.

There only seemed to be a boy, blindfolded, and his dog. The yellow thing was cowering in fear. Ming always wanted a dog, but her mother was allergic to anything that had fur. Whats more, was the guy was near a whole bunch of candles, and some old book. The state of the room didn’t seem to lighten the mood. It was dusty, full of cobwebs, as if this place had gone ages without someone cleaning it up.

”What. The. Hell.” Ming Yu stated in Japanese, mostly to herself, but partly to the boy as well.

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima stayed in a dark mood for the rest of the day. A suicide? Thoughts of the person consumed his mind. Who were they? Why did they do it? Could anyone have saved them? Could he have saved them? The thoughts reverberated through his mind bouncing around and dulling out everything else in his head. His gaze stayed on the floor. The only thing breaking into his thoughts was the dull constant stream of pain coming from his leg. His right eye closed as he tried to will the pain away. Then the day ended. He stood up and was actually the first one out of the room. He quickly hobbled into the restroom. He stopped in front of the mirror at the sink. He stared at himself in the mirror. Shima turned the water on and began to splash his face. The cool water was enough to break through his thoughts. He finally was able to breathe easy. He rubbed his thigh begging for the pain to go away. The pain resided. He dried off his face, and began to make his way out of the bathroom. Not noticing the slight lag of his reflection watching him walk away.

Shima stood in the hall taking a couple of breaths and then made his way to the stairs. He hobbled down them and took one last pause at the door out of the school. He heaved a sigh. Clack, tap, slap. He pushed out into the world and began to make his way home. Clack, tap, slap. The sound constantly following him home. The sounds that haunted his daily life. Clack, tap, slap. He just needed to get home, tomorrow would be his doctor's appointment. So he needed to steel himself for the trip and to convince his doctors he was fine.

~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: EVEN IF I'M WRONG! .. &°the -- p a t h ██ ⋮i believe in will ↪ ❖LIGHT up a new s i g h t
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*YOU TOUCHED MY HEART AND IT SHINED TURNING SO COLOURFUL
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IF I REACH OUT MY HAND AND GRAB YOURS
                  thegreeneturtle TO KEEP THE FLEETING MIRACLE THAT I REACHED FROM COLLAPSING
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Meiko Utsukitttttt ▪▪ ❛- Kirisame High Class 2-2 - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛ Napping Alone~tttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Moon Arcana...

turtleturtle *♕. Meiko
                                                turtle
                                                  Meiko sat in the assembly. Somewhere in the crowd, she had been separated from her male companion, leaving her on her lonesome once more. She liked him- he gave in to her demands so easily without much huff and puff. She daydreamed, not expecting much from the assembly. As the chatter extinguished, the assembly began.
                                                  It began the same as any other, with the same drivel and formalities.
                                                  But then the word suicide echoed in her eardrums, and her attention was piqued.
                                                  ..Seraphim...
                                                  Meiko had never been in to theme parks much, she enjoyed the rides themselves but people would scream and it was always so loud. However, she couldn't deny the feelings of freedom and fear that the roller coasters in particular could provide. Never the less, Seraphim had always carried an eerie air that Meiko had been attracted too- especially since its closing. Her imagination was running more wild than usual.
                                                  Perhaps it was a cult that sacrificed him in order to summon the demon king...
                                                  The crowd was shocked, and the rest of the day past slowly. The students were in a sombre mood, and the teachers were clearly knocked by the discovery. The lessons were haphazard and unstructured, and due to the protests of the class they were sent home 5 minutes early.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the school was over, most people filtered out of the school after brief conversations about the suicide. People were desperate to escape the clogging atmosphere of the school after this mornings revelation.
                                                  Meiko however, headed straight to the drama club room. Ascending the steps slowly, she reached the room and took a seat in the corner. No one was here.. They must of gone home because of the announcement, Meiko was surprised the clubs hadn't been cancelled today. Maybe they had- she wasn't sure.
                                                  Taking out a book, she began to read... but she eventually found her conciousness fading, and she fell asleep on top of her book in the drama room.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ming Yu

Carrying: Nothing

Health: ██████████ 100%

It was like walking straight into a horror move, and the only thing that was missing was a little girl with her hair covering her face, slowly turning her head a full 180 degrees to face Ming Yu. In place of the girl was Joe, who slowly turned his head to face the girl, though his eyes never met. “Corny chihuahua. (Konnichiwa)” He greeted, butchering the language as if one could do so with a meat cleaver.

What. The. Hell.” The girl mustered, barely able to process the scene before her. But Joe took her words a bit differently than she had intended.

Hell?” He said, his eyes widening behind his blindfold. “I hope that is not where our fellow student has departed. It would make speaking with them much more difficult.

Joe could sense that the girl was still confused with what he was talking about. “Oh. I am having a sequence. Er… a sufferance. A s-... I am attempting to communicate with spirits.” He said, a small smile tugging at his lips. Somehow it was evident that the smile would have been so much wider and excited if they weren’t all weighed down by the earlier announcement of the suicide. “Would you dare to join?” He meant to invite her, but fumbling “care” with “dare” made it sound more like a threat or a challenge. Turning back to the table, he opened the braille book and began flipping through the pages. “It seems it is not possible to perform this ritual on my lonesome.

One had to wonder if this was how séances were even supposed to work. Across the table, there were five candles equidistance from the center of the table, labelled by the braille book he opened. It looked more like a sacrificial altar for summoning a demon than it did for communicating with the departed. Just where did he get his information?
Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe greets Ming Yu.
Joe invites her to his séance.
From the way the table is set up, it doesn’t look anything like a séance.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Shameless Trash

User ImageT h e L o v e r sHikaru
We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

tab Class flew by in a blur, as most students were shaken up by that suicide. Hikaru was no exception, but instead of going home, the blonde went to the drama room.

tab The air inside was cool, reflected by the dark walls. Hikaru shivered, his black clothes not exactly keep him warm. But drama at school was much better than drama at home, so Hikaru stayed.

tab Only a girl was here, asleep on the book. Hikaru recognized her from earlier. So she was part of the drama club too.

tab ”I had no idea that this year’s production was Sleeping Beauty” Hikaru said, walking over to her and crouched down to her level. He smiled a bit, before resting his chin in one hand. ”Although personally, I could work a dress as well as you.”

tab Hikaru got up, taking his own chair and fiddling with the charms on his bracelet. He kept an eye on the girl, starting to grow more annoyed as time went on and nobody showed up.

tab ”Is this really everyone in the Drama Club? Much as I like being the only one on stage, monologues would bore the audience to death if it was all I had to perform over and over.” Hikaru got up, gently shaking the girl awake. ”Who are you anyways?”

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Theatrical Lore; Director's Response
tab Encountered the Moon (again).
tab Nobody else shows up!
tab Hikaru tries to awaken Sleeping Meiko
tab ((Ming Yu post when I get home, I have to edit some coding, which I can’t really do on my phone))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff