• Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
I --- WILL --- NOT --- FALL!
ITSUKI

Speaking with: Zayn

Carrying: Stink Bomb

Health: ██████████ 100%

Just as Itsuki turned his attention back to Meiko, she didn’t seem to want to take part in the activity, either. “Tch…” He scoffed. People are really touchy lately. It was just a harmless prank, after all. “Yeah, yeah.” He shrugged after being told to help out the new kid find his way to the art room while the other two went home. The last thing Itsuki wanted was to run errands. He had better things to do, like… you know, breaking stuff. Well, somebody had to do it. He slid his hands into his pocket and weaved around the desks to approach the kid standing at the door.

Geez, man. When did our generation become so lame?” He asked, referring to the two who exited the room. “You tell them about a little stink bomb joke and suddenly you’re as bad as the Yakuza.” He shrugged again, as if wanting the new student to explain the situation to him. “And they couldn’t even be arsed to help you find your way around school. Where’re their manners?” Ironically, Itsuki was pretty much the only one to ignore him initially. “Eh, don’t worry about it. C’mon, I know this school like the back of my hand.” He grinned, leading his way out the door. Since they were on the same floor, the path to the art room was merely a short walk from the classroom. As Itsuki went out the door to lead him, he introduced himself. “I’m Itsuki. You’ve probably heard of me. Then again, you don’t seem like you’re from here. What brings you to this dump?
Thrashing Louder; Deviant Rebel

Everybody leaves...
The Tower's Social Link with the Chariot and the Moon has been reversed!
Itsuki offers to lead Zayn through the hall.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Carrying: Nothing
Speaking with:Itsuki

~My facade is nothing but an illusion,
Please see me for who I am,
look under the mask and see my heart,
my soul, my pain, my suffering...~

Zayn looked at Itsuki with a raised eyebrow as the other spoke about pulling some sort of prank as the girl with glasses left the room; the other sounded very much like a troublemaker and the type of person that Zayn usually would have gotten along with if he'd been back in Syria back before his life got screwed over. Despite being a kind and considerate sort of boy he like any other teenager liked to cause harmless mischief from time to time though he was more likely either talking bullies out of harming his friends or flat out fighting with them. Still he was glad that someone was giving him a moment of their time it did help with his mood a little, though he was still pretty grumpy in general.

He was quiet for the most part throughout Itsuki's banter but he didn't mind it all that much once he was guided to the Art room which was thankfully a short walk he made a mental note of it in his mind, before he nodded in acknowledgement of the others name "Zayn" He replied back before he raised an eyebrow at the other asking if he; heard of him "I'm new won't be starting my first day officially until tomorrow, I just came to make a note of where things are" He explained before he snorted at the others question of why he was here "It's not like had a choice in the matter, my father decided we should come here" He he grumbled with a scowl.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
I --- WILL --- NOT --- FALL!
ITSUKI

Speaking with: Zayn

Carrying: Stink Bomb

"Parents, huh?" Itsuki scoffed, blowing the hair out of his eyes. "Yeah, it always seems to be them. They say they know what's best for their kids, but they're really only looking out for themselves." He made a waving gesture as if brushing the topic aside. "Listen, if you ever have it up to here with taking orders and listening to adults ramble, just come see this guy." He grinned, pointing at himself with his thumb.

Ring!

"Huh?" Itsuki's phone began to ring. Looking down at his pocket, he glanced once more at Zayn before pulling the device out of his pocket and placing it to his ear. "Hello? Oh, uh, right... Uh-huh... Yeah, be right there." He finished the conversation, pressing a button on his phone before turning to Zayn. "Yeah, sorry about that. I gotta leave for something. Well, there's the art room. My offer still stands, by the way." He grinned, turning down the hallway and running to the stairs. "See ya!"
Thrashing Louder; Deviant Rebel

Everybody leaves...
The Tower's Social Link with the Chariot and the Moon has been reversed!
Itsuki and Zayn reach the Art Club Room.
Itsuki gets a Phone Call.
Itsuki leaves.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Speaking with:Itsuki

Zayn nodded in agreement at Itsuki's words about parents and their meddling; even though he was aware his father had shipped them half way across the world for a good reason he couldn't help but feel resentful of him, because everything that had meant something to him in his life had been in Syria, his home, his friends and his sister...he'd left all of them behind an they'd left in such a rush there wasn't even any time to say goodbye to anyone they knew. "Tell me about it...my father ha his reasons but..." He muttered more to himself than to the other.

He poked his head into the art room and took a look around while Itsuki had his conversation some unfinished art pieces were stood up on easels and such and he looked at them with mild interest before he nodded when Itsuki said he had to leave "Thanks" He said with a nod as the other left; he still hated this country an this school, he really did and he was weary about making friends here, still Itsuki seems like an okay guy, maybe it wouldn't hurt to make a friend here.

Once he finished looking around he headed out of the school ans wandered around time dragging his feet before he made his way to their home, a lot of the boxes were yet to be unpacked and Zayn couldn't be bothered to go through all his stuff, so other than his bed, everything was still packed away. Tossing his bag to one side he flopped in the bed absently playing with the chain of the necklace h'ed kept hidden around his neck as he curled up to take a nap.

Shameless Trash

TIMESKIP

It is now Sunday April 16. It is nighttime, raining, and cold.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Speaking with:Father

(I know the skip is in the night, but this just covers the whole Sunday until nighttime)

Zayn was jerked out of his uneasy slumber early Sunday morning but the sound of his cell phone going off the bright and jingly tune that was going off did not match his grumpy a** mood; knowing now there was only one number on it currently, he knew exactly who was calling him before he had even looked at the caller ID. He was very tempted to just roll over and ignore the phone, a quick glance at the time indicated it was around 7:30 in the morning still early enough for his father to plausibly think he'd slept through his phone, but that might mean he'd call later on or come home to have words with him, a prospect that Zayn was dreading immensely.

With a grunt off annoyance he sat up and raked a hand through his hair and reached for his phone before he pressed the accept call button "Hi dad" He murmured softly

"Ah Zayn, sorry to wake you so early but...I'm afraid I'm going to be stuck at work for a few more days yet there's a big deal happening and its all hands on deck to make sure things are running smoothly...I'm sure you understand" Amir, Zayn's father spoke in that same calm authoritative tone of his.

"...Yeah" He said but in reality he didn't understand, he didn't understand how his father could just pack up, move to another country and act like everything was fine, or how work was somehow more important then his son or acknowledging the last couple of weeks had even ******** happened. Still he held his tongue, the last thing he needed was another loud argument with his father after the last one about coming here, he learned quite quickly that no matter what he did his father would ignore him, so why bother?

"Well I've transferred some money for groceries and such into your back account...I know we have nothing to eat yet, also I'd appreciate it if you'd unpack some of the boxes in the house today, don't worry about the flat pack furniture there should be some people coming around in a couple of hours to put the more complicated things together" His father explained but Zayn was barely listening as he got out of the warm blankets on his bed and headed to the window; it was raining and looked to be pretty horrid weather for a Sunday morning and reflected how he felt perfectly.

Instead pf listening, Zayn's thoughts wandered to his sister, about how she'd laugh and dance in the rain, much to his fathers exasperation and his mothers despair before she'd died she got her new dressed all dirty, she loved the rain and was always a tomboy, always looking up to her big brother...

He missed her.

"Zayn...Zayn are you there?" His fathers voice interrupted his thoughts sounding mildly concerned when a long silence stretched out between them.

"Yeah, I'm here...sorry father" He muttered as he placed a hand on the window pain and wiped the condensation from it absently and perring out into the grey looking street outside with a fown "I'll start on the unpacking once all the furniture is sorted, the kitchen will probably be a good start" He muttered

"Ah...yes good idea...well I'll see you in a few days then with any luck...and Zayn? I am sorry I couldn't be there to see your school with you, but it is highly recommended...a-anyway, take care" His father said after a few awkward seconds of silence before he hung up, just like that.

"..." Zayn hung up and tossed his phone on his bed; it was literally the only thing in the house that was built and made up, everything else was in cardboard boxes or crates; Zayn knew he'd deal with his own room the very last; if he unpacked his room it would mean that this stay in Japan was defiantly permanent and the thought of it made his stomach churn with homesickness; he missed Syira, missed his old friends, his old school, the taste of food from home...Japan was so different.

Perhaps he was biased; Syria had been far from perfect, but it had been his home and he'd loved it.

Sighing he decided to shower and dress in a hoodie and jeans, as his father as said a group of men came in and began fitting the appliances and flat pack furniture once they were gone he was around lunch time and Zayn headed out to go the shopping with the money in his account, he still wasn't fully used to yen or the currency but he managed to get enough food for a few days and headed back.

After he made himself a plain lunch of some rice and vegetables (He found most of the Japanese food to be bland and tasteless compared to the curries and foods full of spices back home) and began unpacking boxes on the kitchen and living room, at around 5:30pm he gave up as his back and muscles ached from all his hard work and he slumped on the sofa, taking a nap for around an hour before he got up to make dinner.

Once he was full he headed into the large back garden and began practicing his movements for Hapkido and Sojutsu, Hapkido being more about grappling where as Sojutsi was a martial arm based around using primarily spears' martial arts was his focus, it was the only thing constant in his life other then learning new languages that he wholly, truly loved anymore.

He spent several hours training, not even caring that it was raining and cold only until he was too tired and was shivering too much to hold his stance did he flump on the ground and relax on the grass and stare up at the stars with a sigh.

Checking the time he found ti was almost 10:30 and with a grunt he headed inside, changed his clothing and after locking up the house slumped into bed with a grunt; he was aching a bit but it was a good sort of ache from a good work out, he knew he'd feel uncomfortable in the morning but he didn't really care.

All he wanted now was to sleep and not have nightmares.

Shameless Trash

User ImageT h e L o v e r sHikaru
We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic,

~~~Sunday Morning~~~
tab Hikaru frowned, looking at the array of phones before him. His father and Cho were next to him, discussing plans.

tab "H is almost sixteen after all, he should have a phone," Cho's soft voice urged the taller Grecian, who was only concerned with the cost.

tab "I'll get something cheap, I promise." Hikaru picked up an older model. "They still sell cases for this right?"

tab The sales clerk nodded, leading the boy to a display case. "You want that one?" Tobias Nikostratos asked his son.

tab "Think so. Its cheap, good plan, covers the basics." Hikaru said, walking back over. "I'll get a case later."

tab Tobias looked at Cho Yuzuki who only encouraged her future husband. The sales clerk pulled out a box, walking over to the cashier.

tab A few clicks later, Hikaru had his first phone. As the three of them walked out, Cho suggested they go to the food court. "You go, I wanna see the phone cases. I'll be quick." Not wanting to ruin the mood of today, Cho agreed (on behalf of herself and her fianceé), gave Hikaru some money to spend on accessories, and left the boy.

tab Hikaru wandered to a different store, selecting a pretty pink case, sliding his new phone in his pocket.

tab "Buying for your girlfriend?" The sales clerk asked as the blonde paid by the cash Cho had given him. Hikaru only nodded. "Yeah." The lie came naturally as Hikaru took the bag and receipt, walking out, casing his new phone.

tab Hikaru walked around, window shopping at Vangelis for a while before wandering back to Cho and Tobias, commenting on the new fashion trends as the three ate stir fry.

tab The ride home was uneventful, Hikaru stared out the window, a piece of paper in his hand. He absentmindedly played with it, taking it with him upstairs to his bedroom. Hikaru took out his phone (pink case and all) and dialled the number.

tab No answer. The number didn't exist.

tab Hikaru stared at his phone for a good while. The paper dropped. He got up, nearly running down the stairs.

tab "I'm going out." his voice brushed by Cho and Tobias preparing tonight's meal.

tab "Where are you going?" Tobias' voice reached nobody. Hikaru was already striding down the street.

~~~

tab A building downtown was where Hikaru stood, catching his breath. Through the glass, he watched a woman give a short wave to her co-workers, going out to the front. She was still as beautiful as Hikaru remembered, but she looked sad.

tab Silver gently jingled as Hikaru reached for the door. He walked in, desperate to talk to her. "Mama-ni."

tab She lifted her head at the sound of the nickname he had given her. Her eyes locked onto the familiar figure. She whispered her son's name.

tab "You came to see me..." She was pulled into an embrace.

tab "I missed you mom." Hikaru whispered, tears forming. It had been so long since he had last seen Lilly Masuko.

tab "My Hika... I have to go back to work soon. My break is almost up." Lilly grasped her son's hands, gently touching her bracelet on his arm.

tab "Mama-ni, I got a phone, please, tell me your number." Hikaru slipped his hands out of her own, pulling out his phone.

tab "Hikaru!

tab Tobias strode through the doors, catching mother and son like deer in headlights. Someone called Lilly's name. "I have to go now." She said, gently touching Hikaru, who was frozen in place. The Japanese woman slipped back into her work, just as Tobias reached Hikaru, commenting on how he knew the boy was here, grabbing his son's hand, giving one disgusted look at Hika's pink cell phone.

tab All Hikaru could do was follow his father, head turn to look back to see if he could get one last glimpse of Lilly. He had no such luck, instead focusing on the memory of her voice as he was driven home by a clearly pissed Tobias.

tab Cho was waiting for the two to get home. The minute the two Grecians walked into the dining room, she could sense that tonight would not be a good one.

tab "What did I tell you about seeing Lilly?!" Tobias' anger rang through the hallways. Cho cringed, taking two steps back.

tab "I miss her! You never let me see or talk to her!" Hikaru shouted back, trembling in fear.

tab "I don't want you seeing her, she just encourages you to sin!" Tobias gestured to Hikaru's phone. Never had the boy seen his father so angry in his life.

tab "At least she was a good parent! Right until you took me away from her!

*SLAP*

tab Cho let out a scream as Tobias' hand struck across Hikaru's face, sending the boy immediately to the floor. The blonde collapsed, recovering after a few seconds. He touched his cheek, tears in his eyes, partly from pain, mostly from betrayal.

tab Tobias glared at his son on the floor, still too stunned to move. He felt a firm hand on his arm. It was Cho's. "Listen, I don't agree with Hikaru being... gay, but you have to remember, he is your son still."

tab Tobias removed her hand from his arm, turning back to where his child had landed. Hikaru had recovered by then, the sound of feet thumping up stairs being heard. A door was slammed upstairs, silence in the household.

tab Cho watched her future husband, stand there, before he too went off to do his own thing, leaving her with an empty kitchen, and a heavy heart.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Theatrical Lore; Director's Response
tab ):

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

~7 AM~
                                      The alarm clock ringing signalled the start of Shima's least favorite day of the month. The day he went to see both his his physical and mental therapists. As he got up and got ready in his "sunday best" his mind wandered to everything he would go through today. How are you? How is your leg? How often do you use the cane? Have you considered not using the cane? How often do you experience Phantom Pain? Do you think about the accident often? How do you feel about the accident? And to all of these questions, Shima would keep the same bored tone and emotionless expression on his face. The truth is, Shima hates these questions with a passion. They represent an idea that is not him. When Doctor's ask you questions like this repeatedly, they expect to get more and more positive responses from a patient. Shima was no better off today than he was the day he stepped out of the hospital.

No, Shima still hated his life. He hated the pain. He hated his cane. He hated his leg. He hated the accident. Yet no matter what, Shima endured. Shima would always endure. That was Shima's life and he would never give up.

Shima made his way out of the room. But nearby, his mirror's surface seemed to turn liquid as his reflection began pushing out, reaching out towards him. But, the tape Shima had placed days before caught the shadow and stopped it. Shima's reflection slipped back into the mirrior. He got away this time, next time he would not be so lucky.

~12 PM~
                                      The day was progressing slowly. His parents needed to do some shopping so they decided to accompany him today. Normally Shima would find a bench somewhere with a nice view and waste the day away until it was time for his late afternoon appointment, but today, would be an exception to that habit. But his sanity was fraying... every stop. Do you want to stay here? How is your leg? Should we get some dye for your natural hair color? He was 17 for crap's sake. Shima hated when his parents pitied him like this, but it was there way of coping with the situation so he never told them to stop. Still, he needed out... soon.

~5 PM~
                                      "What do you mean my Psychologist is gonna be late?" Shima demanded of the sectratary. Could this day get any worse? The secratary ignored his outburst and simply replied, "8 o'clock."

Shima sat down in the waiting room and did nothing but give her a withering stare. Of course, it did not actually help the situation, but it made him feel better. Shima did not have anywhere else to go anyway. His parents dropped him off here and he usally walked anyway. So, Shima decided to just sit. He must have been like this for a couple hours because finally the secratary told him to go ahead and sit in his doctor's office. Shima went into the office and sat down in his usual spot. Sat and waited. And waited. And waited. Shima took a look at the clock. "9! 'the hell is my Doctor?" Shima exclaimed outraged.

Then, the door to the office openned and his doctor walked in. Shima glared at the man who made him waste his whole even. And evening he coulda spent... doing... well it didn't matter because this man stole it from him.

"Shima... it is time we have a pretty serious talk. Up until now, I have been playing the cool laid back 'let's be friends' type doctor but now something has become abundantly clear. You are a creature of habit. Unhealthily, so. Why did you not leave this office?" Shima sat silently. "You waited, because you have no where else to go. You feel like you have no one to go to, because days like this, you come to me in the late afternoon and just answer the same questions, the same way. Everytime. Do you know why you do this? You are scared. You are scared that if things change, you may end up losing a metaphorical leg. You are scared that you will lose your leg again if something changes."

"Shut up!" Shima finally said. "You call me in here at 5 PM for an appointment. I came here at 5 PM. Your secratary says wait 'till 8 and I wait. Then you have the wise idea to say it is my fault? Screw you." Shima stormed out of the office. Shima's leg screaming in pain. He walked into the rest room and splashed his own face calming his breathing. Looking up, his reflection just stared back at him. Suddenly, his reflection seemed to darken and a smile cracked.

"Hey Shima, I missed you," Shima's reflection whispered evily. Shima froze in place as his reflection began reaching out through the mirror. When the hand grabbed his shirt, he was suddenly dragged forward. Absorbed into the mirror. Shima was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------
~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

----------------------------------------------------------------
What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Shameless Trash

TIMESKIP

It is now Monday April 17. It is still raining.

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant) "xxxxx

Ming Yu was used to sleeping in. Add in the fact that it was freezing cold outside, the girl continued to curl up inside her warm and fluffy bed. She tried to ignore the continued buzz of her alarm. School could wait.

”Lady Ming Yu, please, wake up.”

The voice of the maid called at her. Ming let out a groan, opening one eye. Why was school so early? The knocking continued. Ming Yu shuffled out of bed, into the bathroom.

Turning on the hot water, Ming Yu showered. The warmth was amazing. She stood there for a good long while. An hour late would be no big deal.

Ming Yu stepped out of the shower, noticing the mirror was fogged up. Briefly remembering the mirror rumor, she stood in front of it. The reflection was too blurry to see herself in. Ming Yu reached out to wipe it, but the mirror rippled, fog and all. Ming Yu quickly withdrew her hand, feeling more awake. She stood there, wrapped in a towel, as the mirror slowly cleared up.

What she saw, wasn’t herself. Ming Yu immediately bolted from the bathroom, the moment she saw it was the boy from last week.

Pulling on her clothes, Ming Yu furiously dialled Joe’s number. ”Dammnit, come on and pick up you stupid…” she said, slipping her stocking up. Dial tone after dial tone, her heart was beating furiously. She pulled her shirt on over her wet head.

”We have to get him…” Ming Yu said. ”We may still be able to rescue him. He may still be alive…”

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: "Ming Yu"

"... Mushy mushy?" A voice could be heard on the other end of Ming Yu's line in fractured Japanese. That was enough of a clue that the person on the other end was the white-haired Occult Club kid that Ming Yu so desperately wanted to speak with. He sounded somewhat groggy. Obviously, he wasn't a morning person. His voice changed into a somewhat more cheery tone upon hearing Ming Yu's voice on the other end. "Oh, Ming Yu-s... person. Glad you decided to call, I kind of thought you were mad at me about something when you shoved me the other day." He said. Apparently, he was oblivious to Shima's disappearance, or his appearance in the mirror. Had he only woke up seconds ago?

"Get him? What are you... Wait a second." He seemed to have completely woken up when Ming Yu mentioned "rescuing someone who may still be alive." "You saw something in the mirrors? I mean, I know we just heard about that mirror rumor two days ago, but I didn't think it'd actually turn out to be true! I mean, I tried it last night, but nothing happened. Then again, I can't really see what's going on in the mirror." Joe chuckled a bit, but there was a surprisingly long pause on his end after he said that.

"Listen, I may be able to get out of lessons today on account of the heavy rain, since I have Ojo to worry about. I can always just make up some dumb excuse that'll work. But what about you? When do you think you can make it to the Seraphim Hall of Mirrors?"
Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe talks to Ming Yu.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies

Shameless Trash

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxI cannot find a way to describe itxxxxxx

__________________________________It's there inside; all I do is hide
__________________________________________I wish that it would just go away

________________xxxxxxxxxx What would you do,you do, if you knew?
__________________________________________________"I feel like I am all alone"

xxx"Ming Yu (Hierophant) "xxxxx

Ming Yu heard Joe’s familiar voice. ”Oh god, you’re there.” she breathed a sigh of relief. ”Listen, get out of class. Meet me in Seraphim in 20 minutes. You know how to get there right?” Ming Yu shouted at the phone, struggling to get her boots on. ”Leave now, I’ll run. I can get there in 20, no prob.” With that, Ming Yu hung up, sliding her jacket on and putting her phone in her pocket.

The girl practically flew downstairs, ignoring hunger. She had to run, faster than she ever could. The rain wasn’t letting up, but she raced through it anyways, splashing puddles as she went. Ming was getting soaked, but that kid could die soon. She was racing for her life, no his.

She really hoped that Joe would at least get there on time, she didn’t want to go in alone, nor did she want to wait. Ming Yu ran down a hill, eventually slipping on wet pavement. ”Dammit!” She yelled, regaining her breath, trying to get up. It took her a few tries to get back up and running to Seraphim.

Ming Yu squeezed through the gates, looking around wildly for the other boy. She called his name, jogging towards the hall of mirrors, hoping he was there.

xxx" I'm going nowhere"xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Speaking with:None

Monday morning:

Zayn jerked awake suddenly out of his dreams by the sound of the shrieking of his alarm; groaning in annoyance he reached out and slapped it on the top to shut it up before burying his face back into the pillow; Japanese schools got up way too damn early for his liking but he supposed he'd eventually have to get used to it if he was going to be forced to stay here in this country.

Let out a grunt of annoyance that he was now wide awake, he rolled into his back and sat up still groggy from sleep as he raked his fingers through his messed up hair; today was his first official day at the school and he was dreading it already knowing he'd have to make introductions at home room and such; still as much as he wanted to screw today and remain in his nice comfy bed, he knew he didn't want his father on his case either and he didn't dislike learning, he just saw no point in it, there was no eagerness or spark, no curiosity at learning something new, in fact he found it all incredibly dull and grey, much like almost everything else in his life.

Only the lure of new languages and training for sports really made him feel more like he was alive with actual blood pumping though his veins instead of ice. Sighing he slipped out of his be and padded to the window; it was still raining heavily, thankfully he'd found an umbrella in one of the boxes and could use it on his way to school.

After washing he dressed in pants and a grey shirt and black trainers before he pulled on a black jacket with a grey faux fur around the edges of the bottom, collar and sleeves; once he was ready he picked up his art book and pencils, and after a few minutes of pondering if he should take them put them in his bag along with his cellphone some pens and notebooks, a book about learning Spanish and some money for lunch.

Locking up the house he opened up the umbrella and took a breath to steady himself and to prepare himself for what was to come as he stepped out and headed in the direction of the highschool.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: EVEN IF I'M WRONG! .. &°the -- p a t h ██ ⋮i believe in will ↪ ❖LIGHT up a new s i g h t
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*YOU TOUCHED MY HEART AND IT SHINED TURNING SO COLOURFUL
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IF I REACH OUT MY HAND AND GRAB YOURS
                  thegreeneturtle TO KEEP THE FLEETING MIRACLE THAT I REACHED FROM COLLAPSING
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Meiko Utsukitttttt ▪▪ ❛- Road - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Alonetttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Moon Arcana...

turtleturtle *♕. Meiko
                                                turtle
                                                  Unlike many of her classmates, Meiko's weekend had been fairly uneventful. She was still all wrapped up in Mura, much to her dismay. She was curious to see whether everything would be okay this morning. She found it strange that she cared so much about his opinion- its not like she even liked him that much. They had known each other for only a day.... Well, to Meiko anyway, he was the god of thunder- an awe inspiring raven haired 'Pony-kun.'
                                                  The house was empty. Meiko's farther had gone to the library early to do some menial chores Meiko couldn't care less about. Her mother, Mayuri, was probably sleeping in. She always found Meiko's perpetual silence / rambling rather opressive and unnerving. Meiko threw on her uniform- she had bathed last night. Neglecting to comb her hair, she groggily embarked down the staircase. Raindrops raced down the glass pane of her front door. The weather had truly been foul recently.
                                                  Meiko's dad had left a breakfast muffin for her, and she consumed it with fervour. Other than syrup and waffles, a breakfast muffin was a good way to lift Meiko's mood in the morning- it was probably from dad as an 'apology' for not being able to wake her up early and cook for her in the morning. The pinkette retrieved her umbrella from the box next to the door, and headed out in the rain. She wore a pastel blue coat with small bunny ears upon the hood- baggy of course, like all of her clothes. It wasn't waterproof, but it was comfortable and warm.
                                                  Meiko noticed she had left slightly earlier than usual- during the rush hour when most people were walking to school. It was strange to be surrounded by students when making the commute to Kirisame - she was always used to going alone. After a few minutes walk, she reached the large crossing on the way to school. The roads were busy today, and Meiko felt her mouth run dry. Her students crossed the road effortlessly, chatting amongst themselves, laughing. But Meiko's feet were firmly rooted on one side of the road. No matter how hard she tried to move them, they wouldn't budge. She instantly felt sick to her stomach and felt like going back home. She cocked her head, looking down the long expanse of concrete. All she saw was Reimi- the dreadful sound of the bumper colliding with her spine.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
User Image
Speaking with: Meiko

Zayn usually didn't mind the rain, but Japan had far more then he was used to; in Syria it was dry and hot in the daytime, or dry and cool and night, there wasn't much variation in between and he; never seen a snowfall before, so rain wasn't something that happened often and he'd appreciated the weather just the way it was, but this constant bad weather was really starting to get on his nerves.

Huffing and grumbling a little about it to himself tried to keep to himself and head head down ignoring the stares and whispers from other students; no matter what he did he was probably going to stick out like a sore thumb here, he just wished they didn't have to talk behind his back all the time. Yanking out his Ipod he hooked his headphones over his ears and put the music on full blast so he didn't have to listen to them.

For the most part he flat out ignored everyone else; it was on the last stretch to Kirasame school that he noticed one of the students just...standing there by the side of the road staring at all the passing cars as if transfixed; it took him a moment before he realized that he recognized her...from the girl from class 2-2 that he'd met however briefly from yesterday and he struggled for a minute or so before he remembered her name...Meiko.

"..." He approached her slowly and the closer he got the more he could see the guilt and absolute horror on her stricken face, it was an expression he himself had experienced before on more than one occasion; he didn't know exactly the cause of such fear and guilt but he could make a guess that some sort of incident with a car or other vehicle was to blame.

Gently he tugged the ear buds out of his ears and tucked then onto his pocket before he placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a little shake "Hey...Meiko-san right?" He asked hoping to snap her out of it. "...the light went green...want to walk with me?" He asked trying to sound as passive as possible but even he couldn't have the concern in his eyes as he looked at her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff