Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"If it's in my way
I'll d e s t r o y it"

PersonaOf coarse, it was nasty enough that the fools had arrived to the party, and were making a scene. But the one person with enough balls to face Akira had to show up to this party too. In all truth, some students would whisper about the halls how similar Seraphim and Akira were over the years. Both had freaky hair colors, both had red hued eyes, and they both absolutely hated each other. Akira, primarily detested the albino because she is the only girl in Akira's school life who has been able to woop his a**. What guy would like a girl for that!? It's beyond him though why Seraphim would hate him. Who could hate Akira~?...Don't answer that. With a growl escaping his throat, arms crossed against his chest, The orange haired male shot daggers at Seraphim with his eyes as the female confronted him. b***h cakes, how original. "For your information I'm not moping, I'm sulking because I have to be at a retarted party like this with a Cyclops like you in the same room as me"

Persona Vipers words for someone with a big attitude. As if the party would be any less annoying without Seraphim here. Of coarse, seeing Seraphim pull out a chair was nun settling for Akira. If she was going to sit across from him he might have a better chance trying to socialize with the midgets than to avoid tearing at the Cyclops' hair. "Oh? Your going to grace me with your presence? Aren't you 'afraid' that I'll bite?" Everybody else sure seemed to be...

Action: Sitting as far away from people as possible...
Music: N/a

User Imagex x x x xUser Imagex x x x xUser Image

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Seraphim Harmonia]
[Location: Shirio Tsuki café]

User ImageHa! Now that was the Akira she knew. Stuck up, always defended himself back to any words she threw at him, and kept an aura of confidence around himself even when he was facing a dangerous situation. She admired that about him.

…Too bad everything else about him she thought sucked.

“Moping, sulking, whatever you’re doing, it makes you look more pathetic than you really are; that alone is impressive.” Seraphim would say with an aura of confidence about her, wearing a smug grin on her face the whole time, not at all intimidated by him. Nearly anyone else, it would have been a different story. Akira built up a solid reputation for himself at school as a ruffian who could take on anyone in a fight. Everyone but Seraphim, the self-proclaimed ‘God-Hand’ having more grit than any girl or boy than this school had ever seen. Taking her seat across from him though, Seraphim would order up a drink, seeing Lance hand a coffee to Zoey, a drink to Ms. Hakunae which looked like it was alcoholic, and then she flagged him over. “Hey Lance? Get us a drink. We’re old enough now, and I know you’ve got some good stuff.”

User ImageBeing the best host he could be, Lance had gotten Zoey her coffee as she asked, getting the special, expensive brand, keeping it black, but adding a touch of sugar just to the right amount, and left it in a mug like container for her. She was always very picky about coffee, preferring it this way, but he knew she liked a particular brand, and so he did as he was asked, wishing her well as he did. Next came the lovely Ms. Hakunae. Married as Lance was, it didn’t mean he couldn’t look~ And today she was looking especially fine, his eyes wandering just a little. Heck, even a few of the students drew his attention. Most of them were technically legal, …so he could look, right? He would never cheat on his lovely wife, but if looking counted as cheating, then he’d be better off blind to remain faithful!

Either way, he went around serving where he was needed, breaking out the alcohol now for the adults. That would have to be watched closely, but he did know that the students were now old enough, so it wouldn’t be too much of a problem, right? As long as it was monitored. Ms. Hakunae had her first drink already, but Lance knew that she needed to be careful too. He had seen her with alcohol, and it didn’t always mix, he’d make sure she didn’t make a fool of herself at the farewell party.

Then came Seraphim’s voice. Ugh… this wasn’t going to go well. He walked over, and heard her ask for a drink. ‘Good stuff’ that they were old enough for. She meant alcohol… A part of him wanted to say no, but another part felt like it was best just to avoid any confrontation with her and getting her mad. “..Just one. I’ll be right back.” He said with nervous smile, his mind in a conflict right now at what to do, but settling for getting them a strong drink anyway. He'd come back, leaving two glasses down so they both had one as he served them with an anxious look on his face.

“Ha~ There we go. You’re ‘graced’ with the presence of me, and alcohol. You should be honored. I don’t normally like to sit with the peasants. So why don’t you loosen up before I ‘loosen’ your spine a little~?” With that deviant grin there the whole time, Seraphim held up her glass, almost like she expected Akira to give a little tap of his glass against hers. The only thing was, what would they say cheers to? And why was she actually avoiding a confrontation? She did this from time to time, acting nice around Akira just for her own personal gain, but what could she gain? It was probably a trap of some sort, but with a drink before him, and Seraphim seeming to make a peace negotiation for now, what did he have to lose?

High-functioning Enthusiast

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
•The Waitress Who Destroys Delight
x•Matsui Kazune
User Image
Kazune was getting a few odd looks here and there, most rudely from a girl shorter than her. She ignored it the the best she could and instead smiled and waved at a group of Yuuta's friends, as he appeared to have pointed her out; 'It's a public place, I can be here if I want.'

The first person to approach her was the teacher. Still showing little emotion, she responded "Hakunae-sensei, konbanwa. I'm a...relative of Yuuta's." She shifted a bit, knowing she going to be questioned on a vague answer like that. "...Specifically, his father is married to mine and Hideki over there's mother." She pointed at her only full-blooded sibling in the crowd as she said this, only to notice him gesturing frantically towards his pocket, from which he pulled his phone and made some more gestures towards it.

"...Hold on for a moment, please." She checked her own phone to find a SMS from him. //Nee-chan, she's here! What do I say?//]]

Her reply consisted of one word: //...Where?//

Aaand instant response. //Two tables to your left and one in front, the purple-haired one.// Kazune looked over to where he directed, seeing the girl he liked with a similar-looking guy and the overdramatic pirate girl from earlier.

//Do you even know this girl?//

//We've never been formally introduced, but I've talked to her a few times...// This would have elicited a minor facepalm normally, but the teacher was still there, so she just typed up a response as quickly as she could.

//Well, maybe try talking to her friend or congratulating her brother.// At least Kazune assumed it was her brother. //I'm sure Yuuta knows them, so maybe bug him. Like, 'Hey, whatsyourfaces, can you believe we're graduating?' and then lead into, 'Hey, I don't think I ever got your name. I'm Matsui Hideki.' Ah, complement her name regardless of what is, too. // It appeared Hideki knew the two with her after all, as he called Seotta by name. "Avast! Seotta, how did I miss ye coming in? And you're Sypher, right? I'm afraid I don't know your pretty friend's name, though." She didn't know what was up with the sudden pirate-speak, but things seemed to be going well for him so she turned her attention back to the teacher. "Sorry, it appears he had a mild crisis for a bit there.//
User Image
xx•Shirio Tsuki Café
xxx•I hope they'll both be okay...
xxxxClothes

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"If it's in my way
I'll d e s t r o y it"

PersonaMore pathetic than he really was? Maybe this was just the spite talking, But was that a compliment? It was probably the closest thing to one he'd get from this p***k. With a huff Akira grumbled. "Gee, are my ears screwing with me or did you just compliment me?" Of coarse he had to call her out on that, why wouldn't he take up an opportunity to try and wipe that smut grin off her face. Although, Akira was set aback a little by Seraphim ordering them a drink. In all honesty, Akira had never taken a swing at a drink before. But they were eighteen, and Seraphim had a point...one point! 'Ts not like anything else she says makes any sense. Leaning back in his seat, Akira glanced over to Lance, who sure seemed to have his hands full. Well, it'd be a lie to say that this going away party wasn't good for the cafe owners business.

PersonaNow, once they were served, akira stared at the glass of Alcohol, that is, until Seraphim spoke up. "Peasants? I think the theme of this party is geared more towards pirates than the 'bitchy queen' theme" He retorted, making a rather valid point as many people were catching on to the pirate lingo. Taking the cool glass into his hand, Akira's magenta eyes stared at Seraphim as she raised her glass. Now, Akira was a cautious person, he knew better to let his guard down around the one person who could smack him into a wall. There had been previous moments when Seraphim tried to be nice to him, and it didn't end very well for Akira. Usually something would be stolen from him or it would end in embarrassment. Seraphim would find a way, but for now, in this cherry setting, he'd play along to this game. Tapping his glass against hers, Akira took a heavy sip of his drink, only to think internally. Damn, alcohol is disgusting...

Action: Sitting with the b***h queen, drinking...
Music: N/a

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- [_In the words of Batsu: "..."_] -
The Sun's shining at: Shirio Tsuki Cafe

OOC: (Batsu's signing will have brackets around them since it's not actual speech, lol)

There was nothing like getting immersed in a good book. You could zone out the world around you in favor of the world written into the pages, it especially helped Batsu tune out loud noises. However, a particular voice pulled him back from his book. He looked up from his book and saw Zoey had actually come over to talk. Batsu was a bit surprised but happy that she had decided to come over. He smiled pleasantly as she talked to him, he put his book down on the table and tried to remember the signs for his reply. Batsu nodded to himself lightly then began signing to Zoey, his response being something along the lines of [I didn't want to miss out since everyone would be here. I'm glad you came to the party too, Zoey-san.] Batsu hoped he had signed correctly, he didn't use sign language much since not many people actually knew it. In fact, he was surprised when he first found out that Zoey knew sign language.

The boy's smile broadened as he remembered back to the start of the school year. Batsu was embarassed and nervous when he couldn't introduce himself to the rest of the class properly, not to mention Ms. Hakunae didn't understand him either. He had almost regret being in a normal class for his last year, but it all turned out okay in the end. Seated next to Zoey, Batsu was a bit weary of her at first. But she could communicate with him through sign language so the teacher could understand what the boy said without him having to write everything down. She seemed like kinda of a grump, but she was nice, or at least tolerant of him, so he didn't mind. Throughout the school year they had gotten onto friendly terms.

Lance came by and dropped off a mug of coffee to Zoey before moving along. Batsu only smiled and waved a bit, he wasn't a regular customer at all to the Shirio Tsuki Cafe. But the boy had seen met him a few times since he was the school librarian's husband. Batsu worked in the school library sometimes to help out, but if not there, you could probably find him at the Onigashima Library as well. Batsu looked back to Zoey and signed a bit more, [Zoey-san, are you going to be staying long? You don't seem to be having fun...] He sheepishly bit his lip, looking down at his book before he signed in some more. [I'm nervous with all the noise, but it's still nice to have someone to talk to..]

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Seraphim Harmonia]

User ImageThe passive-aggressive asides the two were making back and forth to eachother would have been amusing for anyone to watch, had the two of them not chosen to be so far off away from the rest of the class. By now, the entire class had pretty much arrived, all but one or two students hadn’t made it yet, but that didn’t stop the celebrations from going underway. By now, everyone seemed to really be enjoying themselves for the most part, between the dances and music, the food and drinks, or the conversations and plans people were making for the future. It was like a farewell party, but between everyone all at once. The way Seraphim saw it, it was just another day to her, she didn’t just pick fights in school after all, this gave her the rights to be a little more free than usual. People worried she might start a gang, or even cause a murder and get arrested one of these days, and now with school past, those fears were closer and closer to being true.

And yet here and now, the potential criminal was sharing a drink with Akira, both not exactly enjoying eachothers presence, but probably being about as close to another student as either of them could get right now. No one liked dealing with Seraphim, and Akira was not too far behind on that totem either. So the way Seraphim saw it, she might as well do something, and Akira was the only person she could be around at the moment. “Ha, a compliment? Sure, call it that.” She said with a small shrug as she watched Akira just staring at his glass for a second, mentioning the pirate festives going on.

She would never admit it, but she actually liked the idea of someone going out in costume like that, she had always wanted to try it. But her rather unique appearance made that nearly impossible, and Seraphim had to struggle with the idea of never getting the chance. If anything, her eyepatch made ‘pirate’ pretty much the only thing plausible to dress as, and she didn’t approve of that. “Tell you what, I can stop that pirate s**t in thirty seconds if you give me the chance, Akira-bozu. But for now, I’d rather just drown out this crap in booze, so lets do it.” And with that, their glasses tapped, and Seraphim also went for a drink of alcohol; her first drink. Tough as she may have acted, Seraphim figured she had enough grit to take a shot and down it with no problem. It was an adult beverage, and she was an adult now, so the sake should be fine, right?

She tried to chug it down, but as if she was suddenly choking up, the girl halted in the midst of her action, and slammed it down, red in the cheeks a bit, frowning with her brows furrowed, coughing a second as she clearly couldn’t handle it. Even if she did seem like one of the toughest around, she seemed incapable of even handling a bit of sake, coughing a few times like she nearly choked on that awful drink!

[Ms. Hakunae]

User ImageAs the girl introduced herself to being a relative to one of her students, Yuuta, Ms. Hakunae felt a little foolish for even asking. It was her responsibility for knowing these things! And here she was messing up with a name, trying to recall the connections, as Kazune gave her the details. The older woman with cherry red lipstick blushed over this just a little, nodding awkwardly at her as she realized there was a bit of a situation she had been going through. Ah! And Zoey left too, she wanted to speak to her. A shame, where’d she go? Dismissing it though, she noticed the girl was a little preoccupied with her phone, and didn’t even know if she should bother them now. Yuuta was a good student, perhaps a little naïve, but Ms. Hakunae herself wasn’t the smoothest in conversation either. And so, right now she felt out of place with this young woman, a minor bead of sweat creeping down the side of her blushing face, before she would just bow again and let her go. “Ah, um… s-sure, I’ll you do what you must.” She would say with a small stutter, feeling silly now for her bad timing.

However, as she saw where Kazune’s attention was transfixed on, Ms. Hakunae looked over, and saw the group Seotta was attracting with her antics. Oh my! And was Katsumi strangling Lina!? Oh… wait, no, just her giving a hug. That girl always seemed to enjoy embracing others, didn’t she? Ms. Hakunae even remembered on their first day she received a hug from Katsumi, ..one that lasted a little too long and too close for her likings. Either way, she was focused on Seotta for now and the arrival of the rest of her students, trying to intervene, but doing an awful job at it as she walked over to them. “Shouldn’t you all take it easy? Please be more careful, what if someone gets hurt?” Of course, there was really no danger at the moment, but with her odd array of students, she knew anything was possible, and worried that with all of these pirate charades going on, someone might do more than ‘walk the plank.’ With all of the noise though, she doubted her voice was even heard right now!

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
[◄] Zoey Holender [►]
[Location: Shirio Tsuki Café]
The Hierophant
Persona: None

User Image
As Batsu started to sign back to Zoey, she read his words perfectly that he tried to convey to her. He made a little mistake or two, but it wasn’t too bad. She did always find it odd however that for someone who didn’t speak, he wasn’t perfect with sign language. Perhaps she was just too much of a perfectionist for her own good, and expected the best out of everyone, but she let it slide with Batsu. When someone had a disability, she always was a little more lenient than usual, the girl having enough of a conscious not to make it rough for the people who already had it bad. As he signed though, she was a little touched to hear, or read rather, that he was happy she was here. Aside from at her job, or her father, few could ever say they were glad to see her. If anything, most people find her to be a wave of pessimism and superiority, talking down on anyone who made even the slightest mistake. So she would admit, reading that did put her a little more at ease.

On the other hand, this entire pirate thing was bothersome to her, and she watched as people like Katsumi were already getting anxious and clingy, people were dancing already, and- ‘Dear God, alcohol is getting into the mix…’ As soon as she saw Seraphim and Akira had that, Zoey knew this was going to get bad. Partying young people and alcohol mixed often lead to disaster. She was more than happy to settle with her coffee, which she thanked Lance for and even gave him 100 yen, as Lance smiled at both her and Batsu. She was addicted to the brew, and would gladly admit it. The girl drank at least 3 cups of coffee a day! She knew it might have been part of the reason she was so short, but she didn’t care, the beverage was her little cup of heaven, and she was always so stressed that she couldn’t function without the black brew.

Either way, she focused on Batsu for the moment, taking a long, slow sip of her coffee as he signed her, icy blue eyes looming over the mug at him, as she read what he had said. So he noticed though that she wasn’t enjoying herself, huh? Well of course not, she couldn’t stand these large groups, it just wasn’t her cup of tea, or in this case, cup of coffee. She was really tempted to just leave now. However, as he continued to sign, mentioning he was nervous, but glad to have someone to talk to, Zoey felt a pang of guilt in her. …Great, he just had to say that, didn’t he? Even if Zoey was a rather cold person, she still took the time to worry about the people she cared about, and when he basically admitted he’d be lonely without her, Zoey knew she couldn’t leave now. Leave behind the poor, shy, mute kid just when she was able to brighten his day? Yea, that’s just really tasteful. Zoey sighed for a moment, before a weary smile came to her face, forcing herself not to get mad, and ending up submitting to those words. How could she leave after that? “..Well, to be honest, you know I don’t like being around people, this place makes me sick, it’s just a chore to be here, especially right after work. But how can I leave if I know after you said that? You know you're not making it easy on me” Zoey would say with an awkward little smile, feeling guilty but also coming off half joking with him so he didn't feel bad about it. Jeeze, really though, why did he have to go and say that? As cold as she was, she wasn’t the type to do something that low. Besides, he was one of the few people she actually paid attention to and some concern for. A part of her still really wanted to leave, but now he was making it awkwardly difficult for Zoey to try anything. …Even if this whole pirate thing did make her want to just flip a table and yell at them to stop.

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
S y p h e r // C o r i n t h

║» ◘ "If the goal is precious enough, One must be ready to act the Martyr to see a dream realized."║» ◘

User Image

We request to Negotiate
We come to you Unarmed
We desire to Communicate
You cannot do us Harm

Not that he wanted to go the whole party without a word to anyone, but garnering the full attention of Seotta when in pirate mode was definitely not on his list of things to do when he just got there. To late now though, as Lina was in cahoots with her to keep the live play moving along. He was expecting his sibling to try and push her Senpai's senses back to reality to at least talk about school or the party, but Sypher even lost his sister to the whimsical words of Seotta as she was content to play along as well.

Kon. Ban. Wa. Sai-san, Sinfu-chan! Art thou ’ere ta finally join me aboard the Arashi?

"Hai! Captain. First mate Symph-chan reporting for for duty." His sister called out while standing at attention.

It was now very obvious to Sypher that if the cast of Seotta's crew was going to be disbanded before they got to rowdy, it was going to have to be by his hand. Standing and moving to his sister side, Sypher nodded and smiled in the direction of Lina to let her know he had heard and acknowledged her. He shook his head slightly though as he watched Katsumi come up from behind and proceed to well... be Katsumi. He was sure that she knew where the line was and thus crossed it on purpose to see what reactions she could get but it was all out of good fun, right? Sorry Lina-chan. As much as I assume you would like to keep this charade up, I don't think Lance-san will approve when Seotta gets to the point of standing on the table and declaring that her and her band are going to the Grand Line to be King of Pirates, or Queen I guess. Sypher thought as he set his hand on top of his sister's head to kind of remind her that they were in public again. This was also easy since Sypher easily stood to be one of the tallest in the room at a towering 5'11". Before he could make a retort to Seotta about calming down another voice interjected from an approaching male.

"Avast! Seotta, how did I miss ye coming in? And your Sypher, right? I'm afraid I don't your pretty friend's name, though." A guy said as he stopped a few steps away from Symphony's side.

Sypher turned his gaze and nodded towards the guy with the same smile before speaking, "Yeah I'm Sypher and the cute girl you're referring to is non-other then my silly Imouto, Symphony."

'A friend of Seotta? And he know's me? Well I guess I'd better play the friendly one. It's symphony who is in a bind right now.' Sypher thought with a slight grin as he moved his hand from the top of his sister's head to her shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. Symphony on the other hand was not as comfortable with what was said about her quickly turning when she hear her brother introduce her as his kawaii imouto.

"God enough Onii-chan. He didn't mean that... I mean I'm average at best. I mean...I'm Symphony nice to meet you." Symphony said as nodded her face now red from embarrassment before elbowing her brother in the gut rather roughly, but he was expecting that.

"Yep now that you've proven it by blushing. Seotta as much as we would all like to sail the seven seas with you do you mind taking it down a few notches for those who don't have the same energy levels, myself included?" he asked As he turned his head in the direction of Seotta his expression still that of a smile if not a pained one, since Symphony unable to hold back against her brother essentially knocking all the wind out of him.

Mood: Entertained
    OOC:Sorry its short I'm tired =.= Edit*

Do what you want to our Courage
    Ask us what you Will
    Demand from us our Sacrifice
    But you can not make us Kill

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Lina Quill]

User ImageLina may have been one of the odder students of the class, but then again, 3-B was full of irregular people, so many saw nothing wrong with her antics, especially since Seotta was becoming the life of the party right now. Who would have guessed the pirate theme would have worked so well? Sure, a few may not have liked it, like Zoey, Seraphim, Akira, and a few others, but most of the other students seemed to be enjoying it. Once Sypher had arrived though with his sister, she found herself only wanting to get even more involved in this charade. Sure, she didn’t know all of them too well, as they were just fellow students, but that didn’t stop the fashion designer from wanting to get involved. But as Syphers’s clone introduced herself as Symphony, and it was revealed that she was his sister, the girl found herself unable to believe it. Although, she had to admit, the girl seemed like an interesting specimen, and she wanted to design some cloths for her, already getting a few interesting flourishes of cloths in her mind. Of course, she couldn’t do anything until she took measurements and asked, but Lina did have some images coming to mind.

Briefly though, as she was distracted and the pirate escapade was being nipped from others getting involved it would seem, someone else had caught the black haired, charcoal eyed girl by surprise. Rolling up on her skates right behind her, Katsumi had wrapped her arms around the shorter girl, practically picking Lina up into a tight embrace from behind. “Yaaah! ..Oh… H-Hey there!” For a moment, a high pitched shriek of surprise came out of the girl, caught completely by surprise and completely started, feeling like someone was trying something funny with her. However, as the arms around her hips kept her close, and she found herself being pulled into Katsumi’s chest, hearing that girl’s voice, it made her realize what was going on. It was Katsumi, how could she not realize this? Her voice was obvious, and what other girl surprise-hugged you like this? It wasn’t Lina’s first time, that was for sure.

“Who said she’s evil? Maybe I would like to join her dastardly crew of wild misfits across the seas!” Lina was blushing a bit, brows raised as she felt a little silly in this position. But she didn’t fight it, instead trying to keep her optimistic mood up despite her embarrassment. She spoke her proclamation aloud , enough so that Seotta could hear her. Even if Sypher was trying to calm down the whole pirate charade, Lina couldn’t be counted out yet, and she was already offering to join her now! …Once Katsumi let her go that is, this whole thing felt a little awkward to her, and she couldn’t wipe the blushing smile off her face, wriggling a little against Katsumi to try and get free.

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
__________[ Where? Shirio Tsuki Café ] [ Feeling? Having a blast~ ]

Lina's embarrassed reaction drew a small giggle from Katsumi, who didn't release the girl just yet. And to think, this was just the result of a harmless, innocent hug - just imagine what sort of reaction she'd get out of her if she was actively trying to tease and fluster her~ "But all pirates are evil! And not just evil! They're smelly, and you'll end up with scurvy and lose all your teeth!" She told her with a tone of fake, over-the-top concern for Lina, completely playing along with the act in her own little manner, even tightening the hug to pull Lina closer to her for just a moment. She was already having far too much fun with all this, and while she was at it, she figured that she might as well just go ahead and really throw herself completely into her little act... And if it meant that she was going to be 'accidentally' embarrass Lina a little more, weeeell, you can't make an omlette without a few chickens crossing the road or whatever~

Her tone quickly shifted to a tone of fake sadness as she loosened up the hug, moving away just a little, but keeping her hands on the girl's shoulders as she looked away from Lina, pretending like she was about to start crying. "A-And besides... If you became a pirate, you'd have to steal my coins, a-and I don't have any coins... S-So you'd just have to take me instead! Oh, and I know just what pirates are like! I bet you'd have to do all sorts of unspeakable things to poor, innocent me..." Releasing Lina's shoulders, she gave a pretend swoon, draping herself backwards onto the nearest table with her feet planted firmly on the ground still - or about as firmly as one can reasonably plant one's feet while wearing rollerskates - with the back of one of her hands on her forehead. "But, if you still decide to join the evil captain, and that's what you must do, then do as you must~" She told her, still draping herself submissively across the table, more hoping to just get a reaction out of the adorable girl than anything~

In fact, why just Lina? The whole pirate shtick was Seotta's thing to begin with, so why should she get away without Katsumi dragging her into her little tease? Tilting her head up just a little, she called across to Seotta, still basically lying on the table the whole time. "You hear that, Captain Uehara?! I'm onto you and your fiendish plan to kidnap and ravish all the young maidens in this room!" She called over perhaps just a little louder than she possibly should've, loud enough that it was probably overheard by a few unrelated bystanders, but Katsumi really didn't care. After all, this might be their last night together, and if it was, you only get one chance to make a last impression, right~? "I know there's no way to prevent you vile pirates from going through with your wicked primal urges, but please, spare the others, and just take me instead~!" She insisted, once again allowing her head to drop back, the girl resuming her mock 'fainted' pose once more, although the effect was made markedly more fake by the grin cracking across her face and the faint giggle escaping her lips, just having a blast with this little act.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Lina Quill]

User ImageThe girl was all for the make believe and having some senseless fun, but Katsumi always knew how to take that a level further. It was uncomfortable enough having her hug you like this, but hearing her now proclaim that all pirates were evil, and teasing Lina a little, it only served to make her just a little uncomfortable. She was still taking it better than how most probably would have when it came to Katsumi, but it still was a bit odd for the short statured fashion designer. In fact, Katsumi took it all a step further, loosening the hug thankfully, but going on with this pirate gig a little more as she spoke of coins, and doing ‘unspeakable things’ to poor, innocent Katsumi. Innocent? The girl didn’t exactly fit that title, Lina had seen some of the things she did to tease other girls before, and her hands were lecherous and wandering. Fortunarely, Lina wasn’t on the receiving end of it, and she also wasn’t one to judge. That was just what made Katsumi who she was, and Lina was okay with it. Lina herself was an oddity, so she could appreciate other people acting odd or strange as well, even welcoming it. So, even if she was feeling a little awkward around Katsumi at the moment, she still smiled, even laughing a little at how the girl draped herself backwards over a table. …Eugene’s table, actually.

[Eugene Ivon]

User ImageEugene had been more or less minding his own business, talking with a small group of students at one table, a few small meals around, drinks, and signing away yearbooks between eachother. The young transfer student from the Britain area had become pretty popular over the year, and now had plenty of friends, currently spending some time with them. They talked, ate, laughed, one even cried, but Eugene didn’t want to break the moment with his bad news. That news, was that in the next few days, he would have to move back. He wanted to stay here, he made so many friends, and really grew to love Japan, especially here in Onigashima, even getting a job offering with Sindertech! But sadly, his parents were taking him back in the next few days, and the bespectacled young man didn’t feel like it was right to break it to everyone just yet. Maybe later when everyone had their speeches they would give, he might break the sad news to everyone. For now though, it was all about enjoying the moment. …That is, until a certain rollerblade wearing girl with pink highlights had thrown herself on the table like she was swooned from someone’s words.

Eugene and the rest of his friends at the table really were not paying too much attention to the pirate escapades. But, as Katsumi threw herself backside onto the table, it suddenlt caused a domino effect. “What the devil??”

She unknowingly made the table rock a little from her added weight, and thus it spilled a few drinks. Eugene himself received a wet-lap from his soda spilling over, and the male shot up from his seat in a moment of panic. In doing so though, he backed his seat up so suddenly, that he hit someone else with the seat, knocking their cell phone to the floor. Eugene quickly apologized, scrambled to the floor, and in the process of going on his knees to pick it up, he hit his head on the corner of the table, bruising himself, crying out in pain for a moment, and knocking his own glasses loose, making a total mess thanks to Katsumi, and now left in a daze that was clearly written in his eyes.

“K..Katsumi?” Lina said with a small sweatdrop, nervous smile, and still blushing a little. “I think um, a kidnapping is the least of your worries.” With an awkward laugh, catching on to how she mentioned just ‘young maidens’ as Katsumi was subtly making her own preferences known, Lina held up one finger and tried to get her attention, addressing the situation, but she doubted that her words were even heard at this point, noticing now that Lance was coming over to fix up the situation, not looking mad or anything but certainly worried for the students, Eugene especially. This was certainly not going as well as planned all of the sudden, and now she felt like she was stuck in the middle of it all thanks to a certain glasses wearing, rollerblade cladded girl. …Though she had to admit, the whole scene was hilarious, and she nearly had tears in her eyes as she tried to hold back the urge to laugh.

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Avast ye dogs! The Pirate Queen hath arrived!!
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

User Image

To Seotta’s greeting came a rather positive response from Symphony. That was to be expected; the girl looked up to Seotta. Still, Seotta was pleased, cracking a wide grin across her face as her tiny underclassman stood at attention with her reply. However, their fun looked to be soon nipped in the butt by her elder brother, and Seotta’s classmate. Sypher put his hand on Symhpony’s head, and Seotta feared the worse; though, the worse was really only being told to pull back on the act. But she would never do such a thing! When she did, she did at one hundred and twenty percent!

Avast!” interjected a newcomer to their small group. “Seotta, how did I miss ye coming in? And you’re Sypher, right? I’m afraid I don't know your pretty friend’s name, though.

Naturally, the brunette turned to look at who this new voice came from. It wasn’t anyone she recognized, but then again she probably wouldn’t recognize half her classmates in a line up; don’t even mention putting names to each of the faces. But that was neither here nor there. Right now, she was inspecting this kid who had approached them. Was he in her class, or someone’s brother? Heck if I know, she eventually gave up. It wouldn’t bother her much either way. As well, the boy didn’t seem to be much interested in Seotta herself or even Sypher. That caused a frown to briefly cross the twintailed Okinawan’s countenance.

Sypher introduced his younger sister to the boy, and did so in a most embarrassing fashion for poor Symphony. The young girl quickly corrected her brother’s introduction, modestly adjusting her rating and introducing herself properly. However, her brother had already done the damage; the girl’s face was reddened despite her dark skin tone.

Sypher took an elbow to the waist for his trouble. And then he made a more or less mistake. While he was well within reason to ask Seotta to calm her antics down—especially given her propensity for getting out of hand when not kept in check—it was still not a good idea. The girl cracked a brilliant, arrogant smirk across her face and crossed her arms across her chest.

Sai-san, that be mutiny yer speakin’ ta’!” she announced.

Sypher was probably cringing inside in fear of the girl hopping onto the nearest table or counter and getting on a roll. But she wouldn’t be doing quite that. Someone else had the table gig covered, it seemed. All the while that their little greetings had been going on, Katsumi had accosted Lina. The girl was now sprawled out across a table, causing quite a mess. And Sypher is worried about me causing trouble! mused the pirate girl. Seotta departed the Corinth twins’ side, though there wasn’t exactly much distance put between them.

Oh ho ho!” came Seotta’s now booming voice in response to Katsumi’s crazy antics. “Me an’ my pirates aren’t after anythin’ but bullion an’ jewels!

At this point, she had more or less grabbed Lina and pulled the girl backwards toward herself, hopping away from Katsumi some and once again closer to Symphony and the others. Like Seotta, Katsumi was well known for all the wrong reasons. The girl was a bit friendly, to put it mildly. And as had been demonstrated, like Seotta, she had a bit of an over the top personality when it came to interactions with others.

I think it be ye that want the ravagin’!” Seotta proclaimed, once more in a voice attempting to imitate a gruff pirate captain. “Lina-san, Sinfu-chan! Be wary, it’s our dread nemesis, the captain of the Momoiro!

That would be the part where the music would cadence and stop. Of course, there was no soundtrack in the real world. Instead, there was more likely a slightly awkward silence, as the scene grew more and more out of control with each turn. If someone had to be reincarnated as chaos, Seotta was a good candidate; trouble seemed to follow her like the seas followed the moon.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"If it's in my way
I'll d e s t r o y it"

PersonaThe pirate festivities sure were getting out of hand. Akira couldn't help but notice the rowdy behavior of those going along with the pirate scheme. Honestly, Akira was just satisfied being away from that rowdy behavior at his own table. Should the piracy spread any closer to their table, than things might get ugly. Because, compared to these little pirates, there was no scallywag that was worse than Akira...What? Akira's siblings once went through the pirate phase briefly. He knew how to be the ultimate pirate, although, nobody would know that since he never did feel comfortable just jumping into the scene. So stop looking at him so strangely!. The pirate thing always did annoy him. So! At the prospect of Seraphim ending this piracy being set into their conversation. Akira quirked a brow, a chuckle escaping his mouth. "Pfft, you probably could, but with that eyepatch you'd fit in with this theme, hell, it might be fun to stop their teriny on our tavarn" Gasp!! Quick! Get him more liquor! the pirate talk has invaded Akira's vocabulary.

PersonaMore snickered escaped from Akira's lips to see Seraphim choking on the liquor. Maybe this was one thing he could beat the b***h at. Because his first sip of Liquor didn't involve nearly dieing. "A lil to strong for ya?" He spoke as if it wasn't just as rough on him. Fiddling with the glass in his hand. Akira's eyes peered over to the lively pirate group. His voice a low tone as he questioned. "So..should we take a chance against these pirates? We can take 'em for sure, or atleast, I could" So says the guy whos most likely already a litle buzzed.
//edited//

Action: Sitting with the b***h queen, drinking...
Music:Wolves of the sea - mental piracy ><

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- [_In the words of Batsu: "..."_] -
The Sun's shining at: Shirio Tsuki Cafe

OOC: (S'all I got.)

As Zoey replied, Batsu frowned lightly at the answer he receive. He hadn't meant to make her feel guilty. [I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel bad, Zoey-san.] He signed to her, his hands fidgeting as he did so. However, it wasn't just from feeling bad that his hands shook, that 'pirate scene' nearby was gradually getting louder and rowdier. The noise and loudness that Seotta's pirate act had strummed up was putting Batsu on edge. He wasn't good with 'loud' at all, it was a side affect of his 'not-so-pleasant' childhood. Typically Batsu tolerated it as best he could, he had dealt with it the whole school year after all. Granted, there were a few occasions where he had to leave the classroom because of the noise.

Batsu nervously looked over to the 'floor show' that was going on and bit his lip, Seotta, Katsumi and to a lesser extent Lina were pretty loud over there. Katsumi's playing along had led to Eugene taking a spill and probably a bruise. Setting both Seotta and Katsumi loose outside a controlled environment like a classroom together was never a good plan. Batsu shrunk in his seat, lowering his head as his hands shakily gripped his cloak. He didn't want to be here anymore, all of the 'loud' was starting to scare him. He wanted to sign to Zoey, but his hands only moved to grab his book and pull it close to his chest.

Shooting up from his seat, Batsu briskly darted for the cafe entrance. He accidentally bumped into Ms. Hakunae, weaved around Lance as the older man went to clean the mess caused by the table shaking, then slipped right through 'pirate pack' to reach the door. He didn't even breathe until he was outside, leaving him panting and gasping for air. Batsu stood outside Shirio Tsuki Cafe, not moving from the spot but just standing there to calm himself down. His chest hurt from the anxiety and his legs were frozen in place. Maybe he should have skipped the party after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff