Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Jiro nodded, already looking up the recipe for spaghetti on the Internet. "Do you have a lot of friends, miss...?" he questioned, blinking when he realized he didn't even know his "master's" name. Jiro put his black-gloved hands in his jean pockets, and his black hair moved with the gentle breeze.
"I have a close knit of them...Ooh!I guess I didn't introduced myself...The name's Calli, Jiro"she said.
Jiro's smile widdened. "That's a very unique name, miss Calli. But beautiful none the less," he laughed, a joyous sound that made heads turn. "And it's very good to have friends. It'll keep you from becoming lonely!"
Quote:
Jiro's smile widdened. "That's a very unique name, miss Calli. But beautiful none the less," he laughed, a joyous sound that made heads turn. "And it's very good to have friends. It'll keep you from becoming lonely!"
"Thank you,Jiro. Jiro is a unique name too,"she said smiling again,"Yeah...no one deserves to be alone...even a persocom!"
Persocoms~

Username: Xin_Qian
Name: Xin
Appearance: Like avatar exept shes got persocom ears
Bio: currently working as an assistant to a professor but he is looking to sell her because he is going to travel far away to do research and he cant take her with him.
Abilities: can do all the things a persocom can.. can do most household chores but not such a good cook sweatdrop
Other: her personalety is outgoing, friendly, optimistic and sweet.
Jiro nodded, raising his free hand to touch his Persocom ear. "It's a good thing most people don't have to worry about that. Humans are always surrounded by other humans, and Persocoms are either with a human, or with other Persocoms in a shop," he said cheerfully.
Quote:
Jiro nodded, raising his free hand to touch his Persocom ear. "It's a good thing most people don't have to worry about that. Humans are always surrounded by other humans, and Persocoms are either with a human, or with other Persocoms in a shop," he said cheerfully.
"Well...it may seem like that sometimes, Jiro...but not all the time..."Calli started,"Some people think they're not accepted in humanity and start shunning away any type of friendly-ness...and well...that's really what I know..."
((I'm back))
"Dont be so childish, humans naturally seek companionship, among other humans, but these persicoms are nowhere near human, with no heart, they could never do anything, but take your orders, i'd feal alone, even if I had onethousand persicoms with me." He said, his eyes, still dull, and slightly horifying.
Jiro tilted his head. "Really? But why would they want to do that? I mean, even if they thought that, they'd still be by people," he asked, confusion written in bold letters on his face.

"Well, 'scuse me, mister, but in case you haven't noticed, I am still a kid!" Tenchi exclaimed, her green eyes blazing fiercly for a moment, but then her expression softened. "And since I am still a kid, isn't it natural that I'd yearn for some kind of company?"
Quote:
Jiro tilted his head. "Really? But why would they want to do that? I mean, even if they thought that, they'd still be by people," he asked, confusion written in bold letters on his face.
"I'm just as confused as you are,Jiro...some thing's in the world can't be answered right away..."she replied.
"Dont call me mister, call me Kuroki, but fine buy your precious persicom, just remember its just gears, and metal, no soul, and you will always be alone, no matter how much, time you spend, with it." He said, his voice, colder than before, and his eyes, closed at this point.
Jiro shrugged nonchalantly. "I suppose it doesn't really matter. I'm not lonely anymore, thanks to you. And from the way it sounds, it would appear you're not lonely either. If there are people in the world who are lonely, it's their own faults for not making an effort to make a friend," he thought aloud, a frown on his otherwise cheerful features. He realized this, and smiled apologetically. "I guess I'm getting a little phylosical (sp?)!"

"Well gosh, mister Kuroki, I didn't mean to upset you. Honestly, you're more moody then my mother when she has PMS!" she exclaimed, grinning. "And I decided not to buy a Persocom today, for two reasons. One, I enjoy pissing my mother off, and two, why bother doing it now. I can handle the lonliness for another day. And maybe my mom will give me more money if I say I didn't have enough today..." she said thoughtfully, grinning more.
"Well then go home child, i've no time for your games." He said, turning, and walking, deaper into the back alley, being followed by all but one of the members, of the manji party, this one was a persicom, but followed the rest, after shaking her head.
Xin was walking around town putting up flyers where it stood about selling her.. she read it once more...

Persocom for sale
Great quality. Does everything without complaining and with a smile on her face. Im selling her because of unexpected development in workdepartment.
Then there was a picture of her...
Call this number If you are interested
070-5938723
Quote:
Jiro shrugged nonchalantly. "I suppose it doesn't really matter. I'm not lonely anymore, thanks to you. And from the way it sounds, it would appear you're not lonely either. If there are people in the world who are lonely, it's their own faults for not making an effort to make a friend," he thought aloud, a frown on his otherwise cheerful features. He realized this, and smiled apologetically. "I guess I'm getting a little phylosical (sp?)!"
"No,not at all,Jiro...I understand your concept of this question..."Calli said,"Just don't frown...it stops time in its tracks...when smiles makes the world go by..."
He walked by a flyer, offering a persicom, and kaze took over. "Jake give me your cellphone." One of the men, traveling with him, handed him a cellphone, wich he promptly dialed. "070-5938723" He said, as he dialed it, and then waited for an answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff