Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sora in packed and lay in his bunk worndering why he was the only one here even after hearing that he had a half sister on his dad side
Marina walked into her cabin and saw that her brother was still sleeping and she went to her bed layed down closed her eyes and started to dream the same dream she dreams every night

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sora layed in his bed looking up to the stars wondering what would happen to him next as he drifted off to sleep
Marina was dreaming that same dream again where she was in the sea and she was at this palace and she went to open the door and she always woke before she was able to see inside... and this time was no differant she opened her eyes and it was day out and looked over to see Percy was not in his bed and then relized she was late to training "oh no not again!!" she said as she scrambeled to get out of bed and get ready she ran and tried to hurry and get to the training ground she was running fast and the she hit someone real hard and they bothe got knocked down she looked up and relized she had ran into Sora again.. "ouch dang im sorry that the second time that happened!"
As venix walk torweds the gate he saw a dragon. as venix always acts he walks up to the dragon and ask the dragon if he could take a nap with it. the dragon nawded yes and he knowing this could becume bad he did so anyway. "got to love dragons" he says in his head

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shadow_stride0112
Marina was dreaming that same dream again where she was in the sea and she was at this palace and she went to open the door and she always woke before she was able to see inside... and this time was no differant she opened her eyes and it was day out and looked over to see Percy was not in his bed and then relized she was late to training "oh no not again!!" she said as she scrambeled to get out of bed and get ready she ran and tried to hurry and get to the training ground she was running fast and the she hit someone real hard and they bothe got knocked down she looked up and relized she had ran into Sora again.. "ouch dang im sorry that the second time that happened!"

"It's ok Utsukushī mizuki I am fine are you ok" said Sora dusting himself off and holdi g out his hand to help her up
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112

"It's ok Utsukushī mizuki I am fine are you ok" said Sora dusting himself off and holdi g out his hand to help her up

As Venix wake up from his nap he stands up and bows to the dragon. "ty my friend and says goodbye and walks into camp. as he walks trough camp he sees two people bump into ecother and fall and ill venix can do is sniker
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112

As Venix wake up from his nap he stands up and bows to the dragon. "ty my friend and says goodbye and walks into camp. as he walks trough camp he sees two people bump into ecother and fall and ill venix can do is sniker

"im alright Sora" she sais as she takes his hand and alows him to help her up then she notices a new guy snikering and asks him "whats so funny new comer??"
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112

"im alright Sora" she sais as she takes his hand and alows him to help her up then she notices a new guy snikering and asks him "whats so funny new comer??"

as the contry gilr ask me that i look at her in my usal way(evil looking glare)i just stands up from the croching posistion and walkes tords the center of camp.
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112

as the contry gilr ask me that i look at her in my usal way(evil looking glare)i just stands up from the croching posistion and walkes tords the center of camp.

"Hey whats your problem!!" Marina shouted to the new guy she looked at him and just knew she already didnt like him
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112

"Hey whats your problem!!" Marina shouted to the new guy she looked at him and just knew she already didnt like him

AS i walk twords the center of the camp i hear her yell at me and i know i need to leave quick and as my mom has tought me in meny years of training a old syle of disapring(trows smoke pellet) and dose some kool ninja move . note drops singed to the conntry girl and dude
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil

AS i walk twords the center of the camp i hear her yell at me and i know i need to leave quick and as my mom has tought me in meny years of training a old syle of disapring(trows smoke pellet) and dose some kool ninja move . note drops singed to the conntry girl and dude

she gets mad that he just left the notices the note "hey look sora" she said as she jogged over and picked it up

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil

she gets mad that he just left the notices the note "hey look sora" she said as she jogged over and picked it up

"Wait wait I know I'm new to the stats but can you Americans do that???" He asked
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil

"Wait wait I know I'm new to the stats but can you Americans do that???" He asked

Marina gives him a werid look.. "no not all Americans can do that.. but look at this note he left" she said as she handed it to him
shadow_stride0112
Blinx_Leonhart
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil
shadow_stride0112
dark_skull_lord_of_evil

Marina gives him a werid look.. "no not all Americans can do that.. but look at this note he left" she said as she handed it to him

IN jap sorry for the snirkring
IN eng sorry gal didnt meand to be rude not good with people skills
singed venix (sythe stamp)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out