Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Haru Fu

Haru said, "No. Not at all. I have no where to stay. I was going to that ally to rest. I heard that they had last night dinner." Haru started to giggle.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blake smiled and looked down for a sec. "I know you just met me but if you want, you can stay at my place. I could also let you borrow a jacket as well" he suggested
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru smiled. His eyes began sparkling brightly. It was like the BEST day for him. Haru was full of joy and happiness from Blake's offer.
"Thanks! That's awesome! I'm sorry if I might be a bother to you." Haru blushed. He didn't want to cause any problems.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image
Kenta knew he was the one who caused the distraction. "Well, good luck with tomorrow's feeding" he said which was all he could think of to say. "I will be going now" he said as he took a step back then turned around to leave the alley.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "no worries. as long as you don't kill me or steal from me, it'll be fine" Blake said. He got up and stretched. He payed the bill and came back. "so, shall we go?"
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru giggled a bit and whispered into his ears, "I'm an angel after all." Haru began to walk. He's following Blake. He's still unsure of the city. Seems big like New York City.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image "Thanks,.." he said softly and watched him leave. "Um wait...do you think t-that I can meet up with you again...sorry I know we just met and all...but you seem nice and different.." He said a light blush on his face.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (i'm going to be adding my second character now and his bio will be up shortly unless someone decides they want to be my characters roommate so all the characters are connected and can freely talk to eachother whenever) Blake led Haru back to his house.
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru was amazed. "Wow. You got an nice place, Blake." Haru said. He walked to the front of the house.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image
Kenta stopped looked back at Eliza after hearing his request. He was flattered by being called nice and different. "Sure, we can. Anytime" he responded smiling.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Eliza smiled happily. "that's great. Is there anyway I can call you or find you? Just so we can hang out and stuff."

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image
Kenta scratched the back of one of his cat ears in thought and how he could locate or contact. "Hmm, good question. I'm hardly ever home and I don't own a phone" he said. He thought about the places he is at the most for a moment. "I'm usually in the park during the day by the pond" he told him then he left

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Eliza nodded. "Thank you Kenta." He said and watched him leave. He then went off to find something else to do before the sun came up. He walked slowly towards his house, looking for a nice meal, just in case he could get away with feeding quickly.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Blake walks to the front door to unlock it when His roommate Severus slams the door open. "HURRY, THE SHOWS ABOUT TO START!" Severus yells to Blake. He noticed Haru and looked at him. "who are you?" he asked curiously.
User Image
Haru Fu

"My name is Haru. Blake found me on the streets. He is very nice. Sorry to bother you." Haru bowed. He was still shy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff