Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
After getting permission Kenta unbutton and zipped Eliza's pants and slid them off with the help of tail.
((time skip))

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Severus smiled and said. "i'm glad i didn't need to explain that part to you. now when you have nothing else to do at the end of your turn, take the same amount of cards from the dech that you used. If you see any kings while it's still your turn then you place in at one of the corner spots around the deck"

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silly Tragedy

User Image
Shouta listened to more of the instructions about the game that he needed to know. "Okay, I understand" he said with a nod of his head.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"so are you done with your turn?" Severus asked politely

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silly Tragedy

User Image
Shouta looked at the last card he put down and at the cards in his hands then nodded, "Yes, I'm done with my turn" he answered.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"alright so take a card from the deck and then i'll start my turn" he explained

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silly Tragedy

User Image
"Okay" said Shouta as he picked up a card from the deck then he added to the cards he was holding.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Severus placed a red king and a black queen at one of the corners and picked up two cards. "if you get bored of this game, we can stop"

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silly Tragedy

User Image
"I doubt I will get bored with the game because I'm playing with you, but I'll keep the option in mind" Shouta answered. He looked at his eight cards then put down red jack on top of the black queen that Severus put down. He also placed down a red four on top of the black five from his last turn and a red three then he draw that he needed to pick up from the deck.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
severus didn't have anything to use in his hand." i don't have anything so go again... i'm curious... everytime i've drempt about you and have been around you, my bad dreams seem to go away... do you know why they might be doing that?"

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silly Tragedy

User Image
Shouta looked at the cards in his hand when he heard it was his turn. He shrugged, "No idea, I'm no expert on dreams especially when I don't remember my dreams as soon as I wake up which I always thought was odd" he answered, "Although it flattering to hear that I show up in your dreams and it does sound like I am what keep your bad dreams away" he said blushing lightly then he black ten on top of the black jack then pick up a card from the deck to end his turn.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza nodded and smiled softly before closing his eyes. He fell asleep in the bed.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta cuddled up next to Eliza under the cover to stay close to his cold body. He didn't take long for him to fall asleep either.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza held and snuggled close to Kenta as he slept, very content.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta slept peacefully as he dreamed about Eliza and what they done on his bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff