"I can teach you how to play kings corners if you want" Severus suggested

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silly Tragedy

User Image
Shouta thought over the suggestion for a moment before replying, "Yes, I want to learn to play kings corners" he said enthusiastically thinking it would be a good break from reading.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza smiled and looked it over. Thinking he had done a great job on makeing the enviormental model. He looked at him and smiled. "It looks good. You did it right."

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta smiled, "Ah, that's good. I'm very relieved to hear that" he said happy to hear that he did it right from Eliza.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza smiled and kissed his cheek gently. He had a bright smile on his face as he looked at Kenta.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta smiled at the kiss he got on the cheek, but he kissed Eliza on the lips instead in return.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza kissed him back with a light blush on his face. He smiled and closed his eyes a little, wanting the kiss to linger.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta smiled on the inside when Eliza kissed him back and he closed his eyes half way. He loved the way Eliza's soft lips felt against his own lips as he continued the kiss a little longer before pulling away.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza smiled and opened his eyes when Kenta pulled away. He looked up at him since he was taller and kissed his nose quickly. He was really happy with who he had for a boyfriend and he as happy Kenta liked him too

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta looked down at Eliza opening his eyes again felt the kiss on his nose, he thought he was quite lucky to have a beautiful to spend his time with. He thought about what they could do besides watching tv. A blush appeared as his mind thought of those movies that was centered around and the bed scenes in them.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza noticed the blush and looked at him closely. "What's wrong? Your face is all red. Are you sick?" He asked the first thing that popped into his head when he saw him like that.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
Kenta shook his head quickly, "No, I'm fine. I was just thinking about what we could now" he responded feeling embarrassed now.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Eliza smiled at him. "What were you thinking about doing with me?" He asked him, very curious about why his face had been so red./

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Severus takes out a deck of cards from a plastic box that sat next to the swing. He gets up and walks over to shoutal. He sits on the grass and starts shuffling the the cards. "I don't know if you know what solitaire is but it's like that but for multiple people." He explained and set the deck of cards down. He delt seven cards to Shouta and seven cards to himself, then he placed four 1 card on each side of the deck.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Demyxpyrofan
User Image
"Um....well" said Kenta and thought about how to explain what he was thinking. "You know in movies when the couples are in the bedroom while their kissing and it leads to other things people call 'the second base or fooling around' on the bed and clothes off"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff