Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Werewolf

3,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
                                                          ᴘɪʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ a - a f f e c t i o n s post layout by apo-chan
                                                          l i g h t l y xxxx.g e n t l yxxxx.m e a n i n g f u l l y
                                                          xxC O M E x D O W N
                                                          AND COVER THE TOWN xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxAND COVER THE TOWN
                                                          ωιтн: Sin LσCαTισN: Smoking Ally Fееʟιɳɡ: Confused Hеαʟтн: XCVIII%

He was in his own little world when Sin plopped down a latte and told him to follow her. His stomach dropped as he accepted the drink and followed the punk rock woman out the door. He didn't like being alone with Sin, Sarah was normally around them and could keep both of them calm but now it was just him and Sin. He dragged his feet but she caught on and he hand to hurry up. 'Lover boy?' He hoped that was a joke and she hadn't caught on to him. He was hoping that no one had caught on.

He ran his free hand over his bald head to calm himself down some. It was a nervous tick he developed when he was a small boy living in the commune with his mother and those weird, hippie people. 'What's up Sin?' He took a long swig of his latte hoping that he wouldn't spit it out in disgust or fear. He was surprised when that she actually got his order right. What was the world coming to?

Fused Hunter

User Image
Sin Engh
Daughter of Hel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

She loved how uneasy she made him. She loved watching this boy squirm and almost slither out of his skin and she loved that she did this to everyone. Teachers, customers, even her boss. The only people she didn't freak out where her own siblings since they knew the feel of her aura and they all had the same aura as her. She grinned at him as she flicked her cigarette, he knew what this was about. "I have a feeling that there will be a quest soon and I know Sarah is going to want in on it." She took another drag from her cancer stick and eyed him more.

"She'll want to prove herself to mom as they don't get on as good as we do." It was true. Hel looked out for Sin, she even gifted her a mithril scythe named Helvetia. She has never given her sister a gift and she knew that it nagged at her and she didn't want her to run into battle to appease her mother. "I know you'll keep an eye on her." She nodded. "And if you don't I'll touch you in ways you'll never want to be touched, at least by me." She winked hinting at using her touch of decay.

Fused Werewolf

3,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
                                                          ᴘɪʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ a - a f f e c t i o n s post layout by apo-chan
                                                          l i g h t l y xxxx.g e n t l yxxxx.m e a n i n g f u l l y
                                                          xxC O M E x D O W N
                                                          AND COVER THE TOWN xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxAND COVER THE TOWN
                                                          ωιтн: Sin LσCαTισN: Ally across from The Coffee Bean Fееʟιɳɡ: Shocked and confused Hеαʟтн: XCVIII%

His teal eyes widened when she mentioned a quest. He badly wanted to go on another one to prove he was not a one quest wonder and to make up for the one quest he was on. He blundered badly and almost ruined it for everyone but this time.. There might not be a this time really, he didn't choose who goes. The Semi-Big Three did. But she was right, Sarah would jump at the chance to prove to her mother that she was really her daughter. He sighed and took another gulp of his drink. "I'll watch her, don't worry and please don't touch me." He moved back from her some.

Something was bothering him though, how did she know about this. "How did you find out about this Engh?" He never called her Sin, it felt wrong on his tongue, instead he called her by her surname. He never did find out if she called herself that or if she knew who her father really was and most of the time he was to afraid to ask.

Cable Lionheart
Son of Ullr

User Image

With: No one Where: Walking down the street Mood: Calm
                                          It was going to be one of those days, wasn't it? The ginger thought as he stared down his cereal that sat peacefully in front of him. Cable hadn't realized he picked up the wrong kind of cereal at the marketplace last week and with out realizing it made himself a bowl of it. He didn't want to eat the freshly made meal, he hated this kind, but he couldn't just waste it! Could he? His amber eyes were have a starring contest with the food as if trying to figure out if he would eat it or not. After about 5 minutes of the stare down Cable sighed and gave up. "You win this time cereal.." He muttered as he began to eat the awful food. Every bit he ate he cringed and forced himself to swallow.

Cable had just gotten back from a hiking trip in the winter section of the island. That section was his favorite and he spent most of his free time there camping. In fact he came back so recently he was sitting at the table in his huntsman attire, including his quiver and bow on his back, his hand axes latched on by his belt and various traces of snow in his hair. The snow always had a hard time melting, but sooner or later it would vanish. After he finished his breakfast he hung up his bow and his enchanted quiver. The quiver was enchanted with two things, never ending arrows and the arrows were called 'frost arrows'. It had been a gift from his father when he acquired his position in the militia. His hand axes however were forged by some children of Hephaestus and Vulcan. Not everything can be a gift from the gods.

After hanging up his weapons, he took a nice, long , cold shower. Then got changed into his casual wear, which consisted of rugged blue jeans and a red plaid flannel shirt. Once he was ready to head out the door he slung his quiver over his back and folded his bow like paper so it looked like a simple pocket knife. He stuck the weapon in his pocket and left his home on Umber Road. He didn't have anything major planned today, he was just heading up to the cabins for some target practice, maybe help some of his newer siblings out with their abilities. That was one of his favorite activities, he loved helping out his siblings with hunting or explaining that the rules of fate don't apply to them. Cable just didn't want to run into Thor. Please...anything but Thor.

Even thinking about it made him cringe as he walked down the street.

User Image

Fused Hunter

That Vampire Money

User Image
Sin Engh
Daughter of Hel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

She was glad that she had the measure of him. It would suck for her little sister to try and prove herself just to get herself killed. How she had heard about the quest, well she didn't want to tell him. She looked down at her watch and sighed. "And that's all the time we have. Nice chatting with you que ball but I gotta get back ta work." She put her cigarette out on her tongue without wincing but feeling a lot of pain, she did this just for shock. She headed back to The Coffee Bean with a grin on her face. The granddaughter of Loki did have a bit of a s**t disturbing streak to her.

Feral Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Porkcow001

User ImageUser Image

❝with » ` running into Cable ! ) ❝mood » ` tired ! ) ❝wearing » ` outfit ! ) ❝location » ` around the village ! ) ❝theme » ` Prelude - FFIV )

Rosetta had just gotten off work and did not look her best. She was wearing her dirty work clothing and smelling faintly of citrus (thankfully), she was splattered with mud and dirt pretty much up to her knee's. Her ginger hair was left in a braided bun that gave her a severe mean look but when she smiled it didn't look so bad. She would have taken it down but she didn't have any place to put the pins since her pockets where full of wholes. She was thinking about stopping at The Market to pick up something for supper since cooking didn't seem like something she wanted to do and they had amazing, fresh hummus.

She was thinking about all the other things she would have to do today like laundry, tidy the house and get lunches done for the next week. She had to write her mother and send some updated pictures from the farm so she wouldn't worry about her as much. Then she would start reading the Jane Austin collection her mother sent over as the books had been her grandmothers. After all that she would light a purple candle and have her one sided talk with Hera as always since she felt closer to her mom when she did that. She liked to organize things in her head like this when she walked home from work, it gave her a sense of structure that she missed from her home.

She was so caught up in her head that she didn't notice Cable and almost walked right into him. She didn't know everyone in their small village as there were many who lived here but she did know he was in the militia. "So sorry!" She tried to apologize, her British accent still very prevalent after all these years. "I should be more careful." She flushed embarrassed with herself.
]
Cable Lionheart
Son of Ullr

User Image

With: Ginger Girl Where: Walking down the street Mood: Calm
                                          Cable was in his own little world as he was forced to think about Thor. When he first arrived at camp Thor was under the impression Cable was his son, like stupid go didn't know who his children were! Though Cable had to admit the off resemblance between himself and Thor and could understand his thinking. Still Thor wasn't the only stupid ginger on the Norse Pantheon.

Man he needed to stop thinking so negatively, think about something happy, like skiing. Yeah that was nice. Cable closed his eyes and just imagined himself skiing on a open, snowy trail. That was his happy place~ though suddenly his happy place was disrupted when he walked into something. His Amber eyes opened to see a girl he recognized to be, errr shoot.....he had forgotten her name. She seemed to be apologizing for running into him, that was odd seeing as it was Cables fault. "No problem lass." He said, his Scottish accent of course present. Cable would have called her by name if he had remembered it. "What's your name, I've seen you around but I can't recall it, but hiding by your attire I can say you work at the orchards."he said with a smile. The Son of Ullr wasn't in a rush so he would like socialize with this women, nothing else better to do.

User Image

Bloody Weetabix

Feral Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

❝with » ` a ginger boy! ) ❝mood » ` embarrassed ! ) ❝wearing » ` outfit ! ) ❝location » ` street ! ) ❝theme » ` Prelude - FFIV )

She had also seen the gingered boy around but she never ran into him but it was nice to find that there was someone from the around her neck of the woods on the Isle. Since there were many Gods from many different Pantheon's the Isle was a melding pot of people but it was always a delight when she ran into someone from England, Ireland or Scotland even if they were all suppose to be feuding over something stupid. "I'm Rosetta." She said with an embarrassed grin. "Sorry but I don't think I know your name either." She moved off the main part of the path so she didn't take up anymore room.

She looked down at herself even more embarrassed by her appearance. Her face was almost as red as her hair. Normally she cleaned up after work but since she didn't stick to her strict schedule yesterday she forgot about entirely about packing her after work clothing so she could get a shower and change. Now she was dirty and meeting a really cute bloke, how much worse could this day get? Actually she didn't want to know. "Yeah, I'm in the citrus section." It was her favourite section, it smelled wonderful there. "I think I've seen you around Casey, you work in the militia right?" She hoped her memory didn't fail her on this.

Porkcow001

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Pippa Lincastor

User Image

Company: No one, but a horse

Thoughts: i need fresh coffee

Pippa smiled walking through the stable talking out loud. "Okaaay, you are all fed, you guys are eating, you guys are eating. and you are eating." She stated a hand pointing to the row of stalls as she talked about them and passed them.

'Why did she get more than me?' the nicker came from a mare who was stretching her head out of the a stall to try and see in another.

"Because, you're fat," The brunette responded with out thinking about who she was talking to. It wasn't uncommon for anyone to walk in and hear the girl from the american midwest talking to the horses.

'Then i need more grain.' The reply came, another nicker with a foot stamp.

"Noooo..." Pippa turned back around to walk up to the mare giggling a bit as she scratched behind the horse's ear and felt the horse calm a bit. "you need less, you get more hay, keep complaining and I will schedule you for lessons, and make you have to deal with children that kick." She said quietly almost a whisper to the horse. She stumbled back as the horse tossed her head back. Pippa laughed again and grinned, "figured you would see it my way."

She yawned a bit moving back to the tack room to grab her coffee mug. Sipping she cringed, at the cold caffeine. She glanced up at the wall clock. she had time to wander to the cafe or home to grab something fresh to drink and maybe something to eat. "Lex, i'll be back." she called as she left the barn and got out to main street headed down the road, towards the middle of the village. She still wasn't sure if she would walk home yet, or to the Cafe. she had some hay in her hair as she always ends up getting something on her from the animals.

Fused Hunter

Keyona

User Image
Paddy Quinton
Son of Hermes

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

After hours of shifting through packages, letters and other things Paddy was finally done for the day. He had his delivery people out doing their rounds and he was going for a cup of tea. It was exhausting work, parcel sorting and work he really didn't have to do but what else would he do? He had no 'home' life to speak of, he didn't have many friends that he hung around with and so he filled his days with work and going to The Coffee Bean. He was standing behind a young woman with straw in her hair and when she was about to pay he spoke up and said that he would pay for her.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Divya the Dame

Pippa Lincastor

User Image

Company: Paddy

Thoughts: mmm coffee... wait what?

Pippa turned to look at the boy behind her a confuse look in her eyes. It was a nice gesture, but caught her off guard obviously. Not sure what to say she stepped to the side so he could order after giving them her mug. She waited until he ordered and she reached up running a hand through her ponytail. "Thanks, how can I can repay you?" she asked frowning a little as she pulled straw from her hair. She always seemed to get hay in strange places, perhaps she should of gone home instead of the Coffee Bean.

She got back her mug and she smiled bowing her head a little before she took a sip. "Sorry, I'm Pippa," she said offering a hand to shake.

Interesting Explorer

XXXXXXXXXX "Get wild, and get naked"XXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
                                    S e p t i m u s C a y d i n

A soft wind blew over the rolling hills that touched the edge of the vineyard. With them they carried the scent of the woods beyond, mixed with the flowers over the groves. To one individual who lay on the grass, his eyes closed, he could even smell the different breeds of grass that lay beyond. Something about the smell of plants calmed the young man, but not as much as the flavor a the grapes he dropped in to his mouth one at a time. The crunch of the berries burst as they filled his mouth with the flavor of wine. One eye opened as he felt the clouds block his sunny bath looking up at them with a scoff. Today was a good day like the many before it.

With a sitting then hopping motion he was on his barefeet, most of the young man was bare in just the same. The only thing he wore was a pair of jeans beat up and covered in holes and purple stains. "I should find some entertainment." The truth was the boy hadn't done much today outside of his daily ritual of walking the vineyard and checking on the products. His father being Bacchus left him with what he found to be the easiest job in Starfire village. Each day he would take his tax of a vine or two full of grapes that he modified to contain the very wine they would one day be made in to. Being the son of a drunk god had it's perks.

Septimus only lingered on the breezy hill for a moment longer before he sauntered off back towards the vineyard. One last pass would let him grab a extra vine before heading in to the village, as he finished the last grape on his current. There was a light purple glow in his hand as he snapped off a string of green grapes without even stopping. All around him was grapes and fruits of every color and type. It was his proud work as far as he was concerned, so he was allowed a little payment.

It didn't take long before he was coming in to the village. As usual everything was busy with different demi's going here or there. His staggered walk was hardly noticed by most. In the normal world his problem as some call it would get his underaged self arrested. Here it was just another day. He guessed it was because of his fathers lack of kids, so every one just didn't pay attention to him, or didn't care. Well as long as he wasn't causing trouble. His eyes slanted as he thought he saw his fathers less entertaining form coming down the road. He ducked behind a moving cart, following it till he was hiding next to the shadows of the walls a random house. The last thing he wanted was another lecture about his drinking problem.

"Now now... Lets see what fun we can get in to." He pondered to himself softly as he started to watch the people around him. Today was ether a good day for pranks, or a good day for a party. He couldn't really decide just yet.

Cable Lionheart
Son of Ullr

User Image

With: Ginger Girl Where: Walking down the street Mood: Calm
                                          When Rosetta spoke her name he nodded now remembering. He had known it had started with an R, but didn't want to embarrass himself by saying Rachel or something. Cable didn't know every Demi-god in the village, but he strived too. The only people who he knew well were off the militia and from the Norse Parthenon. "Right Rosetta, daughter of Frigg? Wait no, hmm isn't that Hera?" He said trying to guess her parent god. He wasn't to good with gods from other pantheons, but at least he tried. Cable chuckled when she said she didn't know his name either, he couldn't blame her. "Cable Lionheart, I work with the militia." He motioned towards the empty quiver on his back. No arrows were present, but if he reached back to grab one, a frost arrow would appear.

Suddenly her face got as red as an apple when he mentioned her cloths. He didn't mean to upset her, he was just pointing out a fact. "I'm sorry Rosetta, I didn't mean to make yer face so red." He gave an apologetic smile as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "It's, Cable love, not Casey. Close though, A+ for effort." He joked. "I figured as much, you smell like fruit~" Cable said with a grin. The son of Ullr's. Eyes drifted to the groups of before walking past, no doubt getting some food for the day. Cable had already eaten so he wasn't very hungry. Though the smell of fruit that came from Rosetta was making him want a citrus of some sort.

User Image

Bloody Weetabix

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

R i c c i
C e i n d r e c h

Ricci plucked a single hair from her head and held it in front of her eyes to get the direction of the wind. Due east but not strong enough to make the shot go wide...Perfect. She thought as she brought the scope up to one deep violet eye. The beast on the beach was just wondering aimlessly through the sand but she knew if it came across any of the inhabitants of the island it would show another side. Taking a deep breath she steadied herself on the branch she was using as a perch, stuck the tip of her tongue between her teeth and squeezed the trigger. The beast went down with a loud gurgling sound, its skull a mess of shattered bone and torn tissue.Slinging the riffle over her shoulder, Ricci made her way down from the top of the oak. Checking her watch as she set foot on solid ground, she could see that her watch was just about over so she resigned herself to head back into town.

The walk back didn't take long, it was a route that she had grown used to over her time on the island. For years she had waked the trail that brought her from the northeastern beach of the island to the populated center of Cobalt island. She enjoyed the quiet that came with being a member of the militia, It offered her plenty of time to just think. The day was nice so far, fair weather and her patrol had been set for such an early time that she still had almost her entire day ahead of her. She thought about what she may do with this rare gem of free time as she made her way up Main street to Diamond court. Passing the market she noticed there was a lot of activity, people were conversing here and there.

Coming to a bench she sat down, just enjoying the scenery. Though her stoic face didn't show it, it almost never showed any emotion, She felt at peace. She ran a hand through her short brown hair and just watched everyone, the rifle sat across her legs forgotten for the moment. She knew quite a few of the people that were out here this morning and not really being the talkative type she just watched to see what everyone was up to.

Everything I can see will be
protected with my L I F E

Feral Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

❝with » ` cable ! ) ❝mood » ` embarrassed ! ) ❝wearing » ` outfit ! ) ❝location » ` street ! ) ❝theme » ` Prelude - FFIV )

Her invisible feathers ruffled when he first asked if she was the daughter of Frigga. It's not that being her daughter would be that horrible, it's that she was the daughter of Hera, a Goddess that had less then a handle of demigod children. She didn't know if Frigga was the same with demigod's but she knew that her life was literally a gift. She tried not to let it show, but she was a proud woman and it probably did come across on her face. "It's a pleasure to meet you Cable." She paused extending her clean hand before answering the first questions he asked her. "I'm a daughter of Hera." She said with a smile on her face.

She sighed, it was so easy to get her going today. "It's okay," she started to explain and her face started to go back to a normal color, "I'm just normally better dressed and less dirty." She raised an eyebrow at their misunderstanding that came next. She didn't think he was Casey, she wanted to know if he worked with Casey. "I know you're not my cousin Casey, I was wondering if you worked with him." She wasn't hungry either but she wouldn't mind hanging out with him a bit more.

Porkcow001

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces