User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
xx—¤÷(`[¤* Saaya Yoshi Yamamoto-Gokudera *¤]´)÷¤—

The Violet Ranger of team Dino Change.
How I'm feeling; Great.
Where I am; Shane's house.
What am I doing; Running late.
Who I'm talk too; Shane.
What I'm wearing today; Click Icon. <-- Nothing there.

╭☆╯╰☆╮

User ImageThe night before had been a great time for some Saaya Yamamoto-Gokudera, she had spent the night with her best friend Shane, in fact he had been her very first friend when she had moved to America from Japan. Anyway the night before the two had been watching movies and eating snacks when she felt her eyes slowly close while in the middle of one of the movies. She didn't know when the movie was turned off or even when she was laid down on the couch and covered up by a blanket. She slept soundly throughout the night and had overslept because her alarm had not be set. Saaya had forgotten to set one on her cellphone and soon was awoken by Shane telling her that they would be late if they didn't get a move on it. This made the young girl jump out from under the covers and start getting herself ready. "Shane be back in a few minutes, just got to run home to get changed." She said heading towards the front door and walking to her own house which was right next door, so it wasn't that long of a walk for the young girl.

User Image

Once she was inside her house, she went up to her bedroom to grab out something to wear that day before getting in the shower. Yes they were running late but Sai never took too long in the shower mostly on school nights or even in the morning. It wasn’t fun running behind because one took too long in the shower. It was about five to seven minutes after she was finished in the shower that she got dressed and finished everything that she needed to get done at home before putting on a pair of boots and grabbing her book bag. She would have said something to her parents but unknown to anyone including Shane, her parents had gone back to Japan and she was living in the house by herself. That was one of the reasons she spent most of her time over at Shane's place because she didn't like being alone. With everything in needed she headed back outside her house and locked the door before heading back over to see how Shane was coming along. She knocked twice before opening the door and walking inside. "Shane almost ready to head out?" She called out from the front door, she had her keys in hand. Sai was going to drive the two of them to school just so that hopefully they would make it on time for their first period class.

Deathly Demigod

17,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
Erik had made his way into the classroom before Roy arrived, he sat down in a seat in the back row. He sat back in his seat some as he waited for the teacher to arrive, when Roy came in. Erik looked over at him some, hearing Roy say about Tommy being late. Erik looked back towards the door some and narrowed his eyes some, he could sense something amiss but couldn't get a lock on it. Erik then looked back forward at Roy, "Is it common for him to be late like this?" Erik asked as he raised his hand some to draw attention to himself.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Roy was leaning against the wall when he heard someone ask a question. "I don't really see why that matters mister Andrews, but to answer your question, no he's not normally late but it is the first day, so I'm sure he just got caught up with some last minute paperwork or something." he said as he shifted his view towards the door with an emotion void mask on his face as hid his concern

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Kaikou Yamato

The Pink Ranger!

Kaikou yawned as he walked down the slightly crowded sidewalk. His piercing reflecting the light of the day. His dark hair and clothing making a session statement with the chains and odd colors in it. He had woken up earlier and gotten dressed. Leaving his home only after his hair and make up was alright. The looks he received were the same ones he received all the time. Glancing around he just kept walking around. Kai didn't have many friends, but that was just his personality. He liked being alone...most of the time. There would be the occasional day where he'd want human interaction. Today was not quite one of those days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff