Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Stryker Shadow

Stryker spotted Felli and quickly walked up next to her. "Felli, why are all these others here? You know I do not approve of...outsiders," he snarled, keeping a close eye on the other rulers and their subjects. His anger was as high as it had been since his father's death. His hands were twitching. He just wanted to take the scythe off of his back and slice their heads off.

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

”I couldn’t care less…even if I did wrong you, I guess I’m sorry”

Lord Soriku

||The Most High King of Forlock||

”What’s up with you? You look like a Drapion just gutted your insides out.” Soriku said to Stryker, who had decided to run off ahead of him. Although Soriku didn’t really care for other people, from what he observed in Stryker, Stryker looked like that kind of killer you wouldn’t want to meet on the battle field. If he weren’t a Cress…maybe they’d get along…after spilling each other’s guts…just maybe…his hands were twitching really hard. Soriku chuckled. "Maybe if you ask, I'll let you take a slice at me..." he taunted.

Who: Soriku | Where: Cress Castle | With: Queens & Co. | What: Walking to Dining Hall

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Stryker Shadow

Stryker gave a snarl towards the Forlock king. "I don't ask my enemies for permision to slice off their heads," he said quickly. He then huffed and looked away.

((OOC: Eh, didn't have much to post, sorry.))

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Lord Soriku

||The Most High King of Forlock||

Soriku looked away as well, bored with his little speck of fun. If you call that fun. It was more of a way to make...no, not friends...but not enemies either..oh well, whatever you call it, it was a waste of breath.

Who: Soriku | Where: Cress Castle | With: Queens & Co. | What: Walking to Dining Hall

((Meh, dats okay...we can't really do anything w/o Akumu so I thought to add something...)))

Distinct Nerd

ѕкує

вяєєzєgαℓє qυєєη

αяcн

User Image
If I'm a bad person, you don't like me...

Skye smirked when Sokiru and Soriku appeared. "I see... so, did you run or did you walk?" She asked, only half joking. Not a lot of people gave thought to it, but flight took a lot of energy- as much as running did, anyway. She glanced at Stryker, just long enough to know that he hated royals. Whatever floats his boat, I guess. She really didn't care that much. He could say or do what he wanted, but if he went past words, she would show him who was stronger. As for Soriku... he had no reason to hate her, other than she led the majority of flying types.

Well, I guess I'll make my own way...

【ємσтισи: Calm】【cσмραич: Sokiru, Soriku, Stryker, Felli】【ℓσcαтισи: Cress Castle】【σcc: --】

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

”I’m not crazy…I just have SERIOUS mental issues, heh heh heh…”

General Sokiru

|| The Manic General of Forlock||

Sokiru thought for a moment…”In all honesty, I can confidently say, we glided over here…that would be the most accurate term. Yes. It’s as close to flying as we can get! Though, My Brother does not think so highly of your Kingdom and I prefer not to say that word in front of him…If I was a caring brother!” Sokiru laughed again, almost causing Soriku to jump up and tackle him to the ground. His Royal prestige held him back. Sokiru chuckled, looking behind him at his brother and stuck out a tongue. He looked at Queen Skye again. ”So, How do you keep your feathers so clean? I’m awfully jealous, even though I don’t have feathers…still, they are quite marvelous!”

Who: Sokiru | Where: Cress Castle | With: Queen Skye | What: Walking to the Dining Hall

Kawaii Survivor

User Image

"The hotter the battle,....

Cassandra had an annoyed expression on her face. She just feels like the king wouldn't trust her going to the place. She hated when treated her like a child a bit. But then she guesses she deserves to be treated like one. She just stood there quiet as long she wanted to be. She was the general of the king's army. She earned the rank for a reason right? She most likely thought she got it because she was able to many amazing abilities other people couldn't. But then the king made it look otherwise. She never liked questioning the king too much because that might end the job she loves.

She looks away from the king waiting to see if he was going to order her to do something. Then one of her ears twitched when she heard a Murkrow cry. She wonder why would a Murkrow would be in the kingdom. She wanted to get the letter, but the king got it before her. Then while the king was reading she was quite curious to what was about. She was the person who get the letters before the kings does and she gives him a summary of what was written. Then the king looked at after it looked like he was done reading. Then she can tell that they were going somewhere.

Good thing she had good hearing as well. She was pretty exited to go the Cress Kingdom. But the way the king said it to her didn't sound to well.
" Well I go tell some of the soldiers to keep their guard while we're gone before we leave," she said to him as she got up. She had to go tell at least a few of the soldiers that their. Though she stopped at the door before and looked back at the king." Or do you want us to go right away?," She asked curiously as she opened the door.

...the sweeter the victory."

User Image

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Stryker Shadow

Stryker stopped and snarled at the younger male. Just his voice was begining to tear at the General's patience. "What is wrong with you, man? You sound like a little girl who just saw the dress of their dreams!" Stryker said, still snarling. He quickly drew his scythe and put the dull side under the green-haired male's chin. "Do me a favor and just shut that annoying thing you call a mouth," he whispered then stepped back and stood next to Felli.

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKen Himura
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCorona King User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☬═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

The King set the letters in his hands down and looked at Cassandra. "No, we must go now. I am sure we will be fine. This letter is asking that all of us come. That being said, that means that all of the other kingdoms will most likely be there, so we won't have to worry. Hopefully," he stated, quickly walking out of the room. He was ready to get to Cress kingdom and see what all this was about.

Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Nerd

ѕкує

вяєєzєgαℓє qυєєη

αяcн

User Image

Skye smiled. This one's nothing if not amusing. She thought, a little entertained by his actions. Then Striker went a little... crazy and threatened Sokiru. She frowned, considering ways to say something without him going mental on her, too. Eventually, she decided to just say it. "You know, he might 'sound like a girl', but at least he's not threatening strangers." Her tone stayed neutral, as if she didn't care. Truthfully, though, she was a little annoyed.

【ємσтισи: Somewhat annoyed】【cσмραич: Sokiru, Soriku, Stryker, Felli】【ℓσcαтισи: Cress Castle】【σcc: --】

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
~Felli Phantasmagoria~

- Queen of Cress -
"if you dont have the time to do something right. When will you have the time to do it over?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The girl rubbed her head. " Silence Stryker, you are not part of my councilmen who makes laws and accepts matters such as this. Though I should have told them ahead of time - most of them are psychic and would tell me if there was an issue. . . .But! Most importantly! We must WELCOME our guests. . this is also a sacred place. . " She put her arms out for a moment and looked down. " This is the place where. . . in the old days. All the kings and Queens of the past were lay to rest. But. . that tradition was no longer done. . after we all separated. . " Sighing she had them fallow her to a large hall with a table just full of fresh food and drink as well as a little sitting area. " I feel others may come soon. . so please . .make your self at home!" The girl smiled. " Im very happy to see you all come! This is a very important matter after all. . " The girl nodded and floated back a little bit. The room it's self was pleasantly mild. The Lighting dim but not dark. A Full moon shone though large stain glass windows - all depicting kings and Queens of the past of many kingdoms.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Location || The Castle of Cress ( Dinning Hall )
Theme of the moment || ~Viola~

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Stryker Shadow

He turned towards Breezegale's queen and held himself back from snarling. Breezegale was the enemy, but this woman had done nothing directly to him. Nor indirectly, it wasn't her kingdom that led his father to death. It wasn't her kingdom that killed his father. Stryker currently had no quarrel with Queen Skye. So, he kept his mouth shut the best he could. He then turned away and sighed. "Where is Blake?" he questioned, more himself than anyone. He then followed Felli closely.

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

”I’m not crazy…I just have SERIOUS mental issues, heh heh heh…”

Lord Soriku & General Sokiru

||The Most High King of Forlock & The Manic General of Forlock||

Soriku’s eyes widened.”Oh, yes, Somebody gets it! Cut that throat of his and do us all a favor!” Soriku stuck his tongue back out at Sokiru, who was probably a moment away from death.

”Now Now, let’s not be rash. I thank you Queen Skye for defending me, but I mustn’t allow a war to ensue because of my actions…”

”No seriously, kill him. Then he can’t take the throne…”

”Come now Brother I have no need for the throne, and move that honking thing of a weapon from my chin will you?” Sokiru used his finger to push the scythe away. Soriku moaned a little. ”Seriously, if you weren’t so good looking I would have cut you up already as well. Dark –Types don’t do well against Bugs hot stuff.”

”Oh my Arceus…he did not just say…Damn it Sokiru, I told you not to do that in front of people.…”

”Very well then…If you would wish it, I shall speak no more. My apologies.” Sokiru shrugged at Queen Skye and leaned over to whisper in her ear. ”Anyway…we’ll discuss this later…” With that, the guests arrived in a large room, the dining hall and promptly took their seats.

Who:Soriku & Sokiru | Where: Cress Castle | With: Each Other Co. | What: Confrontation!

Distinct Nerd

ѕкує

вяєєzєgαℓє qυєєη

αяcн

User Image

Skye shook her head. She knew that meeting with the other royals would result in some drama, but wasn't it a little early for all of this? Then again... she frowned as she thought about the nobles of her kingdom. They liked to be dramatic, as well. I'm not really surprised, I guess. Nobles were crazy. That was nothing new. Without saying a word, she sat.

【ємσтισи: Calm】【cσмραич: Sokiru, Soriku, Stryker, Felli】【ℓσcαтισи: Cress Castle】【σcc: --】

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Stryker Shadow

Stryker remained at Felli's side and glanced at the Forlock King. "King Soriku, I would love to slice off your sister's head, but that might result in my death by Felli. Maybe I will meet him on the battlefield, then I can get rid of him," he said. He then slipped the scythe back onto the small holding spot on his back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff