Feel like joining?

Yeah! 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 14 ]
No 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Goooold~ 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

User Image

OH, OH, TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE { } OH, OH, TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE

CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN
                                                  SO SHAME ON ME NOW
                                                  FLEW TO PLACES I'VE NEVER BEEN
                                                  SO YOU PUT ME DOWN, OH
                                                  NOW I'M LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND
                                                  OH, OH, TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hanako hadn't been expecting one of her fellow Black Magic Club members to sneak up on her. No one in the club knew that she went to the Host Club regularly. And she didn't want any of them to find out. So when Damien snuck up on her and said her name, Hanako jumped and yelled, Ah! I've been found out! But when she realized what she said, Hanako tried to make sure he didn't suspect anything by saying, Oh, Damien. It's you. I was just checking up on one of my friends who's a Host here. She smiled awkwardly. Surely, he wouldn't suspect her actually seeing one of the Hosts here, would he? She'd have to look in her crystal ball for that answer later.

|| o o c :: || i'm having a large writer's block today.

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Airi-Chan_191

Washu_Takahashi

UNCENSORED I N K

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ x xxTHE LITTLE: DEVIL xx TYPE

SUN.SHINE,
BLINDS YOU IF YOU STARE BUT,
NOW ! SEE, [CRYSTAL] CRYSTAL CLEAR
S HERE I AM,
YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE ME
BUT i WON`T EVER BE ANYWHERE BUT HERE

company;; Hanako and Damien xx location;; Third Music Room, Ouran Academy xx mood;; Mischievous, Playful

Luca smiled when Makiko stopped crying; stories of the reporters and photographers really came in handy! Though there were... darker fans - people that were overly obessessed with them and honestly believed that they were "meant to be together" and would do anything to meet one of them. Luckily, Hosokawa was able to keep a good majority of those types of fans away. Speaking of Hosokawa... Luca wondered how the older man was doing. The last time any of them saw their manager was after the concert and the man had look haggard like he hadn't gotten enough sleep; though no one could blame him. With Eternal Sound's rising popularity, Hosokawa had a lot to deal with.

"Luca. Luca! Over here."

Hearing his name being called, the brunet turned his head and saw Hanako peeking in through a crack in the door. Smiling at his friend, Luca stood and said, "Be more careful next time 'kay?" to Makiko before walking to the door and poking his head out. "Hello Hanako!" he said, greeting the older teen. Green eyes fell onto a dark haired teen and Luca directed a smile at the unknown student. "Who's that? Your boyfriend perhaps~?" Luca's smile turned mischievous as he waited for Hanako's reaction.
User Image

CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN
                                                  SO SHAME ON ME NOW
                                                  FLEW TO PLACES I'VE NEVER BEEN
                                                  SO YOU PUT ME DOWN, OH
                                                  NOW I'M LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND
                                                  OH, OH, TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hanako loved seeing her friend again. He was one of her closest friends. When Luca suggested that Damien might be her boyfriend, Hanako punched him in the arm playfully. She decided to play along and prank him back. Suuure he is. Now may I get the pleasure of meeting your lovely girlfriend today? She said in a sarcastic tone, looking into the third music room, at Makiko. Perhaps we could go on a double date then? It would be my pleasure. She curtsied him and then stood up and looked back into the room. Or maybe it's the green haired one. Or maybe both. You have two girlfriends? You lady killer, you. She bumped him in his arm with her elbow with a joking expression on her face. Afterwards, when they had to part, she would probably apologize to Damien if he felt offended with any of this.

|| o o c :: ||

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
◤ ◥ ✖ ◤ ◥ ✖ ◤ ◥ ✖ ◤ ◥
Ɗ⍺ოɨℯɳ Ѵ⍺ɭℯɳʈɨɳℯ
◣ ◢ ✖ ◣ ◢ ✖ ◣ ◢ ✖ ◣ ◢
Model ♦ Black Magic Club

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be

→ I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine

→ I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy ←

Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no! ←

Damien looked at Hanako questioningly. She'd been found out? Found...outside of the Host Club room? He really didn't get what she got so worked up over. When she said she was waiting for a Host friend, Damien nodded slightly. "I see..." he replied simply, glancing back into the room. 'So Hana is friends with a Host? I wonder how that would play over at over club.' he thought to himself. The BMC and the Host Club more or less avoided each other, unless the Hosts were pranking them and they sent curses flying back, of course.

When the boy from inside the Host Club came over, at first Damien paid him no notice. But that was only until him accusing him of being Hanako's boyfriend. "N-no, Hana-chan is my-" Damien was cut off my Hana's words. 'I-I'm am?' he thought, only just noticing the blush that had shown on his face ever since Luca's accusation. He shook his head quickly to clear it. Having had a moment to relax and take a breath, Damien decided to play along. He pretended to have girlfriends all the time when he modeled, so he just had to pretend Hanako was one of those girls. "Two girlfriends? How shameful." he stated, little emotion in his voice. He stepped up beside Hanako and placed a hand on the shoulder farthest from him and pulled her close. "You obviously don't need Hana as a third then."

Streaker

User Image

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ!
            ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ-sɪᴅᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ!
            ᴀɪsʜɪᴛᴇʀᴜ!

Chiyoko watched as her new friend went off to take care of her other duties. Now the Cosplay Queen of Ouran was alone in the front foyer of the academy... But not for long! She was feeling good about herself today - an added confidence boost that was surely needed - which was going to allow her to complete the task she had promised herself that she would do over the break. The girl lifted her chin and began the long walk up the stairwell to the old music room, otherwise known as the Host Club room, her fingers fetching the cellphone from her bag.

Washu_Takahashi

TO: Misuzu Kazuma
            MESSAGE: I know I shouldn't be texting you right now since you're probably busy with the club. But I finished a cosplay over the break and wanted to show you pictures... ( ಠ◡ಠ ) I can show you in person, or I can send copies to your phone. (ノ*゜▽゜*) S-sorry.

Chiyoko hit send just as her feet hit the second floor landing. One more floor... A chill ran up her spine as she thought of getting to show him her new cosplay. Because her mother was attempting to force the life of an idol on the poor girl, Chiyoko had consented to a photo shoot to show off her many different cosplays... Which had resulted in some pretty awesome pictures! "I... I wonder if he'll like them." She wondered out loud as she closed her eyes and shoot her head - her good friend sent her heart a flutter when she wanted his approval. Opening her blue eyes, the girl started up to the third floor and down the hall towards the Host Club.

It was outside of the doors where she stopped, clutching her cellphone in her hands as she stood awkwardly by the door. She didn't want to go inside and pull him away from a customer (or two) just to show him a couple of silly pictures of her. No, no Chiyoko! Don't think like that! He's your friend and he'd definitely want to see your pictures! J-just have confidence! The girl mentally prepped herself as she reached out and pulled open the door, stepping inside of the magical room and pausing as she looked around for Kazuma.
εїз ..Ƙōŗíĸŏ..Łȩɳȩʂ.. εїз
..Șɇҫӧᶇᶁ..Ὗἕἀɼ..₡ΰṣṱṏ₥ἕṝ..
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

M y s t e r i o u s.
O p e n - M i n d e d.
G e n t l e.

╔══════════════╗

Koriko huffed as Allanna showed her around Ouran Academy. Her blonde friend had talked about knowing someone named Luca, a member of Eternal Sound, and how he was some sort of prankster. Allanna wanted to pull a prank on that girl for being pretty rude to them. It didn't sound like a bad idea at all. The campus was pretty big. The blue-black haired girl took in all the areas, and made sure to remember where exactly everything was located. "This place is huge. I never figured Ouran Academy would be this big." The 16-year old said in disbelief as she walked with Allanna. She kept a good grip on her pale blue shoulder bag as she looked around. "Do you think we'll be able to meet this Luca some time today? My father isn't expecting me home right after school anyway. He's working overtime with the development team for a new game on the Wii." Koriko said as her pale blue eyes looked over at her friend.

Allanna knew the area pretty well actually, and the girl was grateful for that. Good thing she knew Allanna before she actually came to Ouran Academy. They met over Facebook a few months prior to school starting. They had gotten to know each other pretty well, and they were pretty close friends. So, Koriko could count on Allanna to give her all the pointer she needed to know about Ouran Academy. Koriko checked her wrist watch on her right wrist, and saw that it was pretty close to the start of classes. "Hey Allanna, where's the school office at? I need to get my class schedule so I know where I'm going." The second-year said as she waited for her friend to respond to her. Koriko had no idea how her first day in a public school like this would go for it. For some reason, she felt it was going to go bad. And at the same time, Koriko felt it was going to go good at the same time. Only time would be able to tell her that one.

╚══════════════╝

"Drawing is my way of releasing the negativity within me."

With: Allanna!
Feeling: Excited
Thinking: I just hope this day goes better than what I'm thinking!
OOC: Please let me know if I did something wrong or not. I just got back from being sick, and I skipped every post. I'm responding to Washu, so I'm not sure if doing anything right. Let me know via PM or OOC. Thanks. ^^

User ImageUser Image

Washu_Takahashi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas