1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User Image

[ CREATOR ] xx Tsubaki_Twilight
                          [ INSPIRATION ] xx Ouran High School Host Club and Uta no Prince-sama (Anime ver.)
                          [ GRAPHICS ] xx Tsubaki_Twilight
                          [ CODING ] xx Tsubaki_Twilight
                          [ LITERACY ] xx All RPers welcome
                          [ GENRE ] xx Romance, Comedy, Drama, School Life
                          [ STATUS ] xx Open and Accepting. Not Starting = NO POSTING!

User Image xxx User Image

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                        Welcome, new students!

Ouran Academy is a high class, very elite private school meant for the rich and famous and for those who come from distinguished families. First off, let me congratulate each and every one of you for making into this school; your acceptance here proves that you all come from money and power and Ouran Academy will help you move further into the world of wealth and prestige! Of course, we cannot forget those lucky few scholarship students – to those of you that have received a scholarship to Ouran, I welcome you to the school of the elite!

What will you do during your three years here at Ouran? Will you rise up and become a leading politician? Or will you create a piece of art that stands the test of time? The possibilities here are endless! So, I leave you with some words of advice.

Spend the next three years here at Ouran living your dreams - don’t let the days go by unfulfilled. Reach for the stars and beyond and I promise you, you will see the beauty of life.

Welcome to Ouran Academy!

User Image

Located in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan, Ouran Academy is one of the top schools in the nation; however, there is one thing that makes Ouran such a difficult school to get into.

The Ouran High School Host Club.

A club made up of six - very handsome, very rich - members. Everyday afterschool the Host Club opens to entertain young ladies with too much time on their hands. The King Type, the Cool Type, the Little Devil Type, the Wild Type, the Loli-Shota Type and the Natural Type. Customers designate their favorite Host and spend an allotted time spending time with said Host however, there is something extra special about the Hosts that make them so popular.

The Hosts are all part of the famous singing group - Eternal Sound.

With school starting again, Host Club duties, their singing careers, paparazzi following their every move, fans and each other, the new school year will definitely be full of excitement, drama and maybe even love. Will they be able to handle it? Only time will tell.

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                              POSTING

First and foremost, this RP accepts RPers of all literacy levels; my only rule regarding post length is at least five sentences per post. I - and quite a lot of my fellow Gaians - like having long posts but please don't spend 500 words describing how depressed your character is or how the sun is shining so perfectly off your glasses thus blinding the person standing in front of your causing them to crash in a pole and maybe get a concussion from the light streaming into his eyes. Yeah. Don't do that.

I like pretty posts. Your post must have your character's picture, their name and role - anything extra isn't mandatory but is extremenly welcome! Do not use blinding, neon colors that no one can read unless they highlight it, on a similar note, do not use tiny text or huge text either. Acceptable text sizes range from 10-12.

Have decent spelling and grammer! Meaning abosolutely no text talk! Or *actions put in these*. Use itacilized for thoughts and bold for talking.

Don't post once a month or twenty times a day! I do not want this RP to move at a snail's pace but I also don't want people to get left behind all because two people have filled up twenty pages.

APPLYING

Please send in reserves and profiles via PM. Also, make sure everything is filled out completely! Entitle Host reserves Prince-sama and Customer/Regular Student reserves Ouran. Once your reserve is accepted you can start working on your profile; when sending in your character's profile, entitle the PM Finished Profile and if it's accepted proceed to post it in the Profile Storage forum.

I allow mutliple characters; however, I dont want one person playing three of the six hosts or something.

CHARACTERS

I like having unique, interesting characters so try not to make your character similar - or exactly the same - as another. Also, keep in mind that characters will change over time and though your character might be meek and shy in the beginning, if he/she keeps on hanging out with a bubbly, outgoing person they are bound to change - just not overnight! For the most part, try to stay as in character as possible.

Absolutely no Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus!

Keep in mind that your character doesn't have to be a customer of the Host Club.

If you want to have a different type of character (like a news reporter or something) feel free to drop me a PM or quote me in the OOC.

OTHER

Absolutely no cybering! I'm pretty sure there are tons of little kids going on here and we do not want to scar them for life. PG-16 means kissing and hugging is allowed BUT NOTHING FUTHER! If things are getting hot and steamy stop or use a time skip.

Speaking of love, there is no way in heck that two characters will fall in love instantly! I wanna see drama! I wanna see suspense! I wanna see your character (possibly) get involved in a love triangle and will be forced to choose who they love more!

Please treat your fellow Gaian's with respect! If I see any sign of harrassment you will be given a warning and if it persists you will be kicked out and reported to a moderator.

The OOC thread can and should be used to plan out the things that will happen in this RP. There you can get together with the other RPer's and figure out numerous things like: how characters will meet, what will happen to your characters, etc.

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                              THE KING TYPE xxTaken by Angelic Cheetah
                                              The leader of both the Host Club and Eternal Sound. Whether he's onstage or offstage, this man is charming, charismatic and friendly. As as Host he is romantic and a gentleman - whooing women (and men) with his good looks and charm. He is the most popular member of both groups and because of this, he deals with the most drama among paparazzi and fans.

THE COOL TYPE xxReserved by Reku1495
                                              The second-in-command for both the Ouran High School Host Club and Eternal Sound. If the King is unable to perfom his duties then the Cool Type steps in and becomes leader. He is calm, cool and collected with a highly intelligent mind. With a silver tongue he can charm anyone with a few words. Rumors say that he has his eye set on being the leader of Eternal Sound.

THE LITTLE DEVIL TYPE xxTaken by Tsubaki_Twilight
                                              The most mischevious Host and Eternal Sound member, he loves teasing people and goofing off. He always has a good time no matter what he does and tries to make others have fun; when his pranks and teasing cross the line, he can't understand why people get mad - he was only doing it for fun!

THE WILD TYPE xxTaken by Washu_Takahashi
                                              A rebel of a teen, the Wild type certainly lives up to his name. Wild and untamable, he does what he wants when he wants. Considered the bad boy of both Eternal Sound and of the Host Club, his rough manner and personality have gained him an impressive following. A ticking time bomb, he is known for having quite the temper and it's only a matter of time before he does something tragic.

THE LOLI-SHOTA TYPE xxReserved by Nekos and Cream
                                              Small and cute, the loli-shota type always has a smile on his face and words of encouragement. Never seen sad or depressed, his young appearance and bright personality charms anyone he meets. He doesn't like conflict and will do his best to find a solution to any problem (whether he's been asked to or not). Naive, he is an easy person to manipulate - both among his friends and by obessessed fangirls or crooked news reporters.

THE NATURAL TYPE xx Reserved by MiiSS HACHiiKO
                                              The Natural Type is down-to-earth, friendly and charming. He possesses an independant and honest personality that most people find refreshing. Kind and helpful, he is the most normal member of the Ouran High School Host Club and Eternal Sound. He keeps the other members grounded and makes sure their antics don't go too far; however, compared to the other members, he is average in singing and okay in hosting which has many people wondering how he got into both groups.

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                              RESERVATION
                                              [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/300X100White-1.jpg[/img]
                                              [size=14][b][color=COLORONE]CHARACTER'S NAME IN ALL CAPS [/b] [/color][color=white]xx[/color][i][[/i] ☆♪ [i]][/i][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][size=11] Role (If your Character is a Customer put down the Host(s) he//she designates) [b][color=COLOR ONE][b]↺[/b][/color][/b] Age [b][color=COLOR ONE][b]↻[/b][/color][/b] Gender [b][color=COLOR ONE][b]↺[/b][/color][/b] Grade Level (First Year, Second Year or Third Year) [/size]
                                              Three Personality Traits [color=white]xxx[/color][b][color=COLOR ONE]↷[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color] Username [/size]

[align=center][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/PictureBase-1.jpg[/img]

[size=25][color=COLOR ONE]♔[/color] [/size][size=20]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/size][size=25][color=COLOR ONE]♔[/color][/size]

[size=20]( [color=COLOR TWO][b]♀[/b] or [b]♂[/b][/color] ) [color=COLOR THREE]NAME GOES HERE IN ALL CAPS [/color][color=white]x[/color][size=21]*[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=10]p l a y e d [color=white]x[/color] b y [color=white]x[/color][b][size=11]↷[/size][/b][color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=COLOR THREE] Username [/color][/b][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15] [color=COLOR ONE]❝[/color] [color=white]X[/color] The Bare Minimum [color=white]xxx[/color] [i]([/i] [color=COLOR TWO]☆[/color] [i])[/i] [/size]
                                              ___________________________________________________________________________[/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11]NICKNAMES:
                                              GRADE LEVEL: (Freshman, Junior or Senior)
                                              ROLE: (Host? Put down what type they are.) (Customer or Regular Student?) (If you are a Customer please specify which Host(s) your Character designates)
                                              CLUBS: (Host Club members can be in other clubs as well)
                                              THEME SONG: (Only one)

[/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=15] [color=COLOR ONE]❝[/color] [color=white]X[/color] Look In The Mirror [color=white]xxx[/color] [i]([/i] [color=COLOR TWO]☆[/color] [i])[/i] [/size]
                                              ___________________________________________________________________________[/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11]ORIENTATION:
                                              HEIGHT:
                                              WEIGHT:
                                              HAIR COLOR:
                                              EYE COLOR:

[/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=15] [color=COLOR ONE]❝[/color] [color=white]X[/color] It's All About Me [color=white]xxx[/color] [i]([/i] [color=COLOR TWO]☆[/color] [i])[/i] [/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11]
                                              PERSONALITY: (At least a good paragraph)

HISTORY: (At least two good paragraphs.) (For Hosts explain how you became apart of Eternal Sound.) (Eternal Sound has been a group for two years now.)

[align=center][size=15] [color=COLOR ONE]❝[/color] [color=white]X[/color] Have A Bit More [color=white]xxx[/color] [i]([/i] [color=COLOR TWO]☆[/color] [i])[/i] [/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11]
                                              HOBBIES:
                                              EXTRA:

[align=right] [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/100.jpg[/img] [color=white]xxxx[/color] [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/100.jpg[/img] [color=white]xxxx[/color] [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/100.jpg[/img] [/align]

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                              HOSTS AND MEMBERS OF ETERNAL SOUND

User Image
                                              MARIUS HIMURA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX King Type 16 Male Second Year
                                              Optimistic, Emotional & Honest xxxx Angelic Cheetah

User Image
                                              HAYATO HEBIMARU xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Cool Type Eightteen Male Third Year
                                              Blunt, Intelligent, Protective xxxx Reku1495

User Image
                                              LUCA VITALE D'ANNA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Little Devil Type Sixteen Male First Year
                                              Mischievous, Loud, Playful xxxx Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image
                                              KAZUMA MISUZU xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Wild Type Seventeen Male Third Year
                                              Rebel, Distrusting, Loner xxxx Washu_Takahashi

User Image
                                              KAROU MASATO xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX The Boy Lolita Eighteen Male Third Year
                                              Friendly ☆ Cheerful ☆ Optimistic xxxx Nekos and Cream

User Image
                                              RYOUTA YANO xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Natural Type Seventeen Male Second Year
                                              Down-to-Earth, Responsible, Kindxxxx MiiSS HACHiiKO

CUSTOMERS

User Image
                                              ALLANNA KITOMI xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Customer, Host Hopper Fifteen Female First Year
                                              Flirty, Mischievous, Bright xxxx Washu_Takahashi

User Image
                                              KORIKO LENES xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Customer; Cool Type Sixteen Female Second Year
                                              Mysterious, Open-Minded, Gentle xxxx Simplicitys

User Image
                                              CHIYOKO MIYAMOTO xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Cosplay Club President; Customer [ wild type ] Sixteen Female Second Year
                                              Patient ; Kind ; Timid xxxx The Royal Tentacle

User Image
                                              HANAKO MIZUKI xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Customer, Natural Type Seventeen Female Third Year
                                              Outgoing, Shy, Helpful xxxx Uncensored I N K

REGULAR STUDENTS

User Image
                                              HIRUMI HEBIMARU xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student Seventeen Female Second Year
                                              Quiet, Proud, Independent xxxx Reku1495

User Image
                                              AYABITO KAZUKO xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student Sixteen Female Second Year
                                              Friendly - - Carefree - - Foolish xxxx Inky Slumber

User Image
                                              BUNKO YOSHIDA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student Fifteen Female First Year
                                              Work-Oriented, Strict, Insecure xxxx Itazura na kiss

User Image
                                              NAUSICAA HASHIMOTO xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student, Hot Headed Brawler Seventeen Female Third Year
                                              Loyal, Hot Headed, Secretive xxxx Chakolati

User Image
                                              MAKIKO TANAKA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student Fifteen Female First Year
                                              Energetic, Silly, Kind xxxx Airi-Chan_191

User Image
                                              KAEDE FUJIOKA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student Eighteen Male Third Year
                                              Flirtatious, Cheerful, Approachable xxxx Uncensored I N K

User Image
                                              ASAMI FUJIMOTO xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX The Shipper ; Occult Club Member Fifteen Female First Year
                                              Obsessive ; Secretive ; Emotionalxxxx The Royal Tentacle

User Image
                                              MICHI TAIANA VIEKNA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student 15 Female First Year
                                              Cheerful : Straightforward : Thief xxxx Tobahau

User Image
                                              DAMIEN VALENTINE xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Student 16 Male Second Year
                                              Quiet, Honest, Protective xxxx Washu_Takahashi

NPCs

User Image
                                              HAYAO HOSOKAWA xx[ ☆♪ ]
                                              XXXXXX Eternal Sound's Manager Twenty-seven Male
                                              Serious, Calm, Indifferent xxxx Tsubaki_Twilight

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                              OURAN ACADEMY
                                              User Image User Image User Image

CLASSROOMS
                                              User Image User Image

GARDENS

DOJO
                                              User Image

LIBRARY

SWIMMING POOL

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
                                              User Image

WEATHER: User Image

TEMPERATURE: Cool

TIME: Morning, 9:00 AM

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

2/3/13 - Accepting both reservations and profiles!

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points