Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Siverina Camille
Groggy

Something roused Siverina from deep slumber and she blinked at the shadows being cast over her pillow. Her dreams retreated to a place she would never find them again. She felt empty and suddenly cold. There were words in a familiar accent and far quieter words answering back.

The woman's brain only kicked in at the last couple of sentences, and she was confused. She mumbled as clear as she could, "Malachi? You okay?" It was a stupid question and in her haze of sleep she corrected herself. "Not... worse?" Her eyes tried to adjust to the light and she looked for Luciana in case something was seriously wrong and Malachi needed an impromptu babysitter. Instead she found Nicholas and groaned slightly. She instantly felt bad, it was an extremely impolite sound. Though the last person she wanted to see right now was the cause of her nightmare ride home.

"You again... do you need any help with Malachi?"

Wearing: Malachi's spare t-shirt and sweats.
User Image
Serra Phima Diablous
a.k.a.
Sara Hikari

Serra smiled as Nana denied everything. Nana sure was cute when she got flustered. "Huh, no, I don't skateboard, I just like the shoes. Good traction and padding because of all the tricks. Oh, random thought, you know, with you looking like this, we could pass for sisters. Maybe." Serra snapped her fingers and a small puff of fire appeared over her thumb, "I can pull a few little tricks still. But I was saying the tank top and short for your jogging tomorrow and maybe the shopping. Tonight you got the silk blue outfit." She waved the small flame away. Serra heard Atticus outside the door before he knocked, "With a body like yours, I would be disappointed if he didn't try to peek. And stylish or not, Atticus probably has work to do now that he's out of the hospital. Besides, I can help pick out some cute clothes, and if you need help with a zipper or something, you'd probably rather have a fellow female to give you a hand." She made sure to speak loud enough for him to hear her.

Serra sighed and then spoke playfully while trying to sound like a teenage girl, "Well, we were having girl talk and discussing all the cute boys and deciding what color to paint our nails, but I guess you can come in. We haven't started the naked pillow fight yet. You want to join in, you gotta wear the uniform. Nekkid. Winner starts truth or dare."

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - [ Dorian Jenson Ridgewell ] - -

Dorian smiled with bigger as Serenity's smile grew bigger. "She has a eye for naming that is for sure" Dorian said as he turned to head to the door. He still wasn't unsure how he should feel about this whole interrogation thing only to be cast out, out of lost interest. It felt like he was being used, well atleast he'll be left alone eventually.
          "That's nice to know" He said sounding unsure, it just left a foul taste in his mouth.

"Better get inside then.. and bless you" Dorian said as he opened the door to let her first. He took noticed on she tried her best to avoid touching him. This girl sure likes to take to the extremes. He blinked trying to remember what she meant before she back-tracked thinking that she asked a personal question. To him the whole situation was imposing to him so they may as well go the whole hog. "Oh.. um no. Its fine.. I dunno actually, all I know is that I was diagnosed with it around 10" Dorian said as he entered the building as well.

Dorian shrugged as Serenity was seemingly running out of questions. Is this it? Can he run now? He mauled over the idea walking off while Serenity was distract with Eiji before he ended over thinking it and missing his opportunity. "Um yeah.. wait are you seriously gonna ask me to cook for you?" Dorian asked as he placed his bag down to the side before entering the kitchen also. Maybe it wouldn't too much of a bother since he was hungry too. "Lets see what we got.... we seem to have ingredients for a Cabonara. Its pasta with a creamy or egg sauce. I could make that?"

'Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125'

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Luciana smiled at Nicholas before over to the wardrobe to grab a spare towel for Kuma to sleep on.

Malachi gave Nicholas a questioning look before being sat down the edge of his bed. He glanced over at Siverina wondering if she was in a deep enough sleep to not hear the banging or rather sleep through it. "Well loaning the couch..." Malachi said before he went into his sudden coughing fit.

Malachi inwardly sighed when he heard Siverina had been woken up through his coughing. He was taken by surprised when Nicholas placed some fabric around his mouth. A small spark of fear struck in his eyes, he was actually a little scared then. He took the fabric off Nicholas sure he was a mess but he didn't want to be babied as spat the blood out into the rag.

He breathed out heavily and in pain before looking over at Siverina. "Sorry about that Siv.. I.." Malachi was stopped in his speech as he fell sideways into his pillow, out cold just like before.

Luciana noticed this came over to the bed. Looking at Siverina then Nicholas worried wondering if her father was okay. "He's okay right?"

iymcool

FlatteredPawn

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

Nana didn't know much about footwear beside what look comfortable and what looks cute. The angel idol took Serra's word about the shoe as she would only be wearing them for a short while. "If we're sisters, who would be the older sister? Everyone knows the older sister has all the power!" Nana asked. Serra was taller than her and looked slightly older, but now a day. The younger kids are growing up to look more mature than the older generations. "Tomorrow I'll just have to buy some proper jogging clothes then. My manager would be happy knowing I'm spending my money on clothes I can actually wear."

Nana heard the knock and wonder who could be at her door late at night? The most likely candidates were Atticus, Eiji or Anthony. Hearing Atticus politely asked if it was okay to come inside. At the same time Nana noticed Serra begins to talk a little louder than usual. It's was then that Nana realize what she was doing and decided to play along. It was like speaking the part of one of her idoling gigs. "I guess I couldn't fault him for wanting to peek. It natural, right?" Nana asked. Playing the part of innocent, perfectly. "Zippers! I totally forgot about those! They are hard to reach and I could used a helping hand unzipping them." Nana was embarrassed, but she was also having a lot of fun.

Looking over her shoulder, Nana looked a little surprised. Eiji didn't make dinner tonight? It's unusual for the pink hair manager to not make dinner without telling everyone first. "Eating out is fine. Where-w-wait what?" Nana looked at Serra like she had grown a third wing. "P-please don't joke about that! What if someone took it the wrong way?" Nana gave Serra a light punch in the arm.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Serra & Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: Nana room (15)

outfit
Irotoja

Amayne

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Malachi's Room
-Company- Luciana, Malachi, Siverina

"We're fine," he said to Siverina from over his shoulder, "just a lil' tired. He may not look it, but this ol' coot can't keep up with the young folks." Giving a grin to the sleepy woman he turned back to Malachi and watched the vampire cough blood into the bandana. His tone dropped as did the volume of his voice as he looked at the fluid. "Just take it-" Cutting himself off mid-sentence, the reaper watched as the Count collapsed. "s**t."

This was not what he was expecting. To make matters worse, the little girl noticed and was already back at the bed side. "He's fine....just fine, lil' girl. Your daddy's just......uhm...tired. It's been a l - long day for him." Looking at the obviously not sleeping man in front of him, Nicholas tried to rack his brain with what to do next.

It was one of the first summers that the little cowboy could remember. Momma and Daddy were still getting the business known in the area, and the family as a whole were still adjusting to the Japanese temperament of living and business. School had already started for the local children, and Nicholas had been told that he wasn't ready to attend since his Japanese still wasn't up to the level of the other kindergarten kids. Instead, he was left to roam the small pasture that was once a rice field next to his house. The heat wasn't too bad, however, it was enough to overwhelm the elderly man who was working the field with the cattle. From the space where Nicholas was playing knights and dragons with a branch, the little boy watched as the old man rubbed his head to wipe some sweat away and the fall to the ground. For a moment he just lay there with the little boy watching with interest and an uncomfortable level of fear. Before the tears came, the old man's grandson saw what had happened and ran towards the fallen person, yelling in Japanese for some sort of help from the house. Since the child he was gesturing to had no idea what he was saying, the grandson turned to the collapsed body and began performing the weirdest kiss he had ever seen, what Nicholas later learned was CPR, until the old man coughed back to life and was loaded into an ambulance once one arrived.

This situation in front of him was quite different from that one over two decades ago. However, the basics all looked the same: unconscious person, person capable of reviving him, unholy fear. "Your daddy is gonna be just fine," said the reaper to Luciana.

Taking a deep breath, Nicholas balled up his fists and drove them into the center of the vampire's chest. He then pinched the man's nose, inhaled, and blew a massive amount of air down the other's throat.

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      Sidebar

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

Atticus stepped inside once he was allowed and closed the door behind him. He immediately looked at Serra. "Really? Because it only sounded like a ploy to get me jealous from outside" He said with a smirk as he folded his arms looking over the girls.

He looked at Nana and was just about to answer her before stopping himself as Nana proceeded to get all shocked and bother over Serra's idea of him getting naked for a pillow fight. Atticus chuckled softly. "Oh Serra, still desperate to get me out of my clothes huh? I could you girls a teaser if you like?" Atticus said as he playfully teased at unbuttoning his shirt for the girls before letting out a chuckle as went over to the chair to park himself on it.

"To answer your question Nana.. I was thinking of having a drive to see what is open"

25 cent_D A N C E

Irotoja

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Hungry Halibut ✷✷

Enki nodded, giving a shiver. The water was cooler, signifying that the day had been passed quickly whilst in the basement that gave no indication via light as to if it was night or day. “Perhaps there will be food ready for us already? I shall meet you up there?” Enki asked, giving a small laugh. “I’ll race you,” Enki said before ducking under and moving her way through the cool night water, gaining a bit of heat as they neared the kitchen.

The voices above her slowed Enki down slightly, trying to hear everything. People were all back, meaning Malachi and Luci could’ve been back as well. She still couldn’t tell what her feelings towards things were from the events earlier, but there was a hope that she would have more time to figure it out before seeing him again. Reaching the entrance to the kitchen, Enki knocked gently on the opening, to make sure she wasn’t interrupting any conversations and went to open the door up. “D-did I win?” Enki asked, looking for Solomon before bowing her head slightly. “Good evening everyone. I hope we are all well?”

The scent of food reached her nose and her stomach growled a little in response, Enki quickly going to cover it. “Um…It smells so good in here. May I inquire what it is, and the possibility of there being more?”

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Daydream in Blue♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Mellow Grey
Quote:
Amayne
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125
Lakytwo
Quote:
User Image

Siverina Camille
Stumbling around in a dying man's clothes

When Luciana asked if her father was okay, Siverina almost believed Nicholas' response. She thought the man had passed out from exhaustion. Then the cowboy started CPR and Siverina shot out of the sofa and leaned over the bed, her still damp hair cascading over her face. She took his pulse trying to not get in the way of Nicholas. It was still there, so she adopted a face that was serious, yet devoid of panic and turned to Luciana.

"Your father needs help Luci. I need you to take me to someone who can help him." She stumbled to the door, her body still trying to wake up. "He's not healing as he should be... we need someone with answers." She reached out a hand to take Luciana's. "We need to hurry, the cowboy here can watch your father"

"You. Nicholas correct? Move him to the floor, the bed will counter most of your efforts." Siverina cast him a sideways glance. Hopefully he knew CPR better than he knew how to drive. There was blood in the man's lungs though... Siverina didn't know if there was any help that could be had, but she needed to get the child out of the room now.

Wearing: Malachi's spare t-shirt and sweats.

Devoted Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

A gentleman must look casual.

~Sing Along With Me~

Solomon smiled at the young sea-farer, his eyes lighting up in delight. "But of course, I'll save you a seat at the table, so we can catch up some more or maybe talk about the economy we know nothing about." He snickered softly at the last bit. When she challenged him to a race, the young man started up his competitive spirit, a smirk playing across his lips. "Bring it on, Enki." He accepted, before watching her dive beneath the water.

The shadow-dancer took his stance and soon bolted through the basement-like labyrinth, springing up the stairs and into the hallways with his long legs. Soon enough, he reached the kitchen doorway, before stopping in his tracks. "Oh foo, she won." The male laughed. He felt he hadn't made a grand enough entrance since he got here, and he was definitely quite bored, so what happened next, in his eyes, was absolutely unavoidable. Solomon cleared his throat, took a deep breath, and waited for an opportunity to speak, before walking in the room and announcing something at the top of his lungs. "Yo! Yo! Yoooooo~! Guess who makes his triumphant retuuuurn! All the way from the states, it's the Solo-Man, all up in dis house! Yo!" He blurted out in current American English, his voice tattered with an undefinable accent that bordered on Japanese, French, and Korean at certain times. Seems his multilingual background does not do his current accent any good. Hearing how goofy he himself thought he sounded, he cleared his throat, before speaking in his more refined French-accented English. "Sorry."

With that, he went back to speaking Japanese, his voice much less silly now as he walked further in, going to the little place Enki popped up at. "Yea, you did. But, in my defense, you're a better swimmer than I am a runner." He replied to her question with a soft smile.

~Hum Life's BEAUTIFUL Melody~

Where I Plant My Feet - From the basement to the kitchen.

Who I Sing To - Everyone in the kitchen.

What I Think Of - "Is my American English really that goofy?"

Pardon My French

Translation -

I'm Out Of My Mind
Made him go MC Akio.

solardancer

Amayne

Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Luciana looked at the two adults as began to gather round her father. He just fell asleep like he usually did when he was injured. A small gasp escape her lips as Nicholas started pushing down against Malachi's chest. She didn't understand what he was doing to her father. "NO!! STOP IT!!" She cried out loud beginning to cry, in distress. "You're hurting him! You're gonna make it worse!" She continued, smacking at Nicholas' leg to make him stop.

Malachi could hear his daughter's cries but he couldn't move or wake up he was just too exhausted. Whatever is happening, is causing him some incredible amount of pain.

Luciana looked to Siverina as she ushered her out of the door, to find someone who could help her father. "But he just asleep. He has to. He said..." Luciana said distressed as she pleaded that, her father was sleeping. She was just too stubborn to believe otherwise.

Nicholas blowing air into Malachi's lung shocked him awake, immediately grabbed for his pillow and smacked Nicholas with it. "Ow.. Nich what the hell. I was sleeping.. I think.. yeah" Malachi said, he rubbed the area where Nicholas was pushing down on. "I'm sorry I scared you guys but I'll be fine soon really"

Luciana clenched her hands into fists as the look of distress turned into a face of scorn which was directed at her father. She went over to him and gave a one hard punch to his shoulder. "Don't scare us again... stupid" Luciana scold him. That punch actually hurt. "I'm sorry sweetie" Malachi gave her a cuddle before tickling her as he tried to bring a smile back to the child's face. Luciana softly giggled as she wriggled out of her father's hold.

Malachi sighed before looking up at Siverina. "Sorry for waking you Siv"

iymcool

FlatteredPawn

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Malachi's Room
-Company- Luciana, Malachi, Siverina

In-between chest compressions and giving the man air, Nicholas could feel tiny, and persistent, smacks to his legs. "Lil' girl, stop it! Your daddy need CP-UPH!" It wasn't the force of the smack, but the surprise it caused that made the cowboy fall off the bed. "The hell you do that for!? You need-sleepin'? I thought you had a chest full of bullets? You need more then forty winks to fix somethin' like that!"

With a twitching eye, the reaper stood up, retrieving his hat that had fallen off in the process. As he stood, he watched as Luciana walked over and punched her father. Instead of a smile, he let out a huff of air before kicking one of the legs of the bed. "Yeah, stupid. You should warn people before you go and collapse t'sleep instead of unconsciousness. You'll scare the mess outta people if you don't."

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      Sidebar
User Image
Serra Phima Diablous
a.k.a.
Sara Hikari

Serra harmlessly pops Nana in the face with a puff of cloud, "Who said I was joking?" She spins around and nails Atticus in the face with another harmless puff of cloud. "Okay, in all seriousness, I may have been joking. May have been." She floats a couple inches into the air, "Anyway, Boss, if I wanted to see you naked that bad, I probably could have just put forth actual effort in seducing you." Serra rotates and floats up further to the point she is standing on the ceiling. "So, yeah, dinner. If you two are going out somewhere, Nana needs to get some going out clothes on. In other words, out." Serra playfully attempts to shoo Atticus away. She looks over at Nana, "Ideas on the dress code for the evening? Chances are I have something you'll like."

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
OTTO FUMI

I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute.
That's what I do on Fridays and Saturdays. Why should I take life so seriously?

"Of all the ******** days my s**t had to go wrong it just had to be today..." Otto mumbled under his breath as he dug around for his pack, finally finding it as he pulled his last smoke out with a frown, "And now I'm out too, ********-" He continued when Yuki's voice softly called out from behind. So she was awake, that or he had just woken her up which in that case he was gonna feel like a major a*****e. Slowly turning around he slipped the cigarette behind his ear as he walked back over to her door with a sigh. "No, just a really bad day honestly.." he said before bringing his gaze up to hers. "I was gonna see if you wanted to still hang out, but I kinda forgot its almost 11 so I figured you were asleep"

Scratching the back of his head he looked rather worried, mainly because he wasn't sure still if he'd woken her up. Or if she was still mad at him. Plus that wasn't something he could exactly explain either to her. 'Hey sorry I ran out but I just had to respond to an accident with someone being ran over, But instead of staying to help like normal I had to bail that Siv chick out with Luci as to avoid a massive ******** with both the police, rokakku, and media. Oh and I've had enhanced abilities for almost 3 years that allow me to be like superman, plus this crazy a** embodiment of my emotions locked up in my head', yeah, that would go over so fantastic with Yuki. She'd think he was either completely batshit or he was trying way too hard to impress her.

Outfit: Workman's Casual
Tune: I Could Care Less - Devildriver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas