Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Anthony Micheal Adessi
a.k.a.
Mikey

Anthony was about to just walk up to the two in the garden when he heard something that sounded like a machine screaming out in pain, heading towards the Flats. He walked out front to see Nicholas drive up with someone he didn't recognize riding shotgun. He also noticed that the vehicle was Mr. Fumi's car and that it was the source of the pained machine sound. He immediately made his way to the driver's side of the car and open the front door before Nicholas could get out. He pulled the hood release and moved to the front of the car and opened the hood. A few moments staring at the engine and Anthony realized he had no idea what any of the parts were, but he knew that engines weren't supposed to smoke. He looked at Nicholas, "I don't know what you did, but you done screwed something up."

Anthony pulled out his cellphone and called Mr. Otto Fumi, Otto answered after a few rings. "Hello, Mr. Fumi, yeah, hi, it's Anthony Adessi from the Flats. Umm, Mr. Alexander just pulled up in your car and the engine is kinda smoking and it was making very painful noises when he pulled in. It also smells really bad." Anthony cringed slightly and prepared to move the phone away from his ear if Otto began shouting.
User Image
Siverina Camille
Realizing that cars are the work of the devil

Siverina was appalled at Nicholas' actions regarding the poor kid he threatened. There was nothing in her etiquette training that prepared her for such behavior, so all she could do was watch with her mouth hanging open as the blond did as he was bid. When Nicholas took back the reigns, Siverina started a lecture on how not to traumatize innocent civilians, but the man probably blocked her out, too busy trying not to let them die.

When the Flats were finally in view Siverina let the events of the day wash over her. She was safe now - home. Once the damnable car stopped it horrid noise and a stranger approached Nicholas' side, Siverina exited the car and went for the front door as if she were in a dream. It was unlocked, so she let herself in to the hallway - for the first time not sneaking about.

Instinctively she found herself outside Eiji's room with her hand over the handle. She stopped herself before opening it, wondering if he was inside. It was the first time she wondered if she were allowed in. What if he had that girl in their with him? No. He wouldn't be such an idiot. He would have known she'd be coming here after work.

But he was stupid enough not to tell her about Szallah.

She touched her forehead to the door, a headache surging from the depths of her mind. She started to shake, feeling like a bomb under pressure. She converted the energy into determination and opened the door.

No one was there.

The realization almost hurt worse. If he was not there, where was he? She stepped inside like a timid doe and found her bag. She slowly started to pick up the traces of herself she left behind: a bottle of perfume on the dresser, a dress hung out for tomorrow, her clothes from yesterday neatly piled to be dry-cleaned or washed, her over-night bag spilled across the night table for easy access. After she was done she looked around, feeling like a part of a metaphor she didn't want to fully comprehend. She took her belongings and crept next door to Malachi's room.

There seemed to be a small gathering within, and Siverina felt awkward at the door. "Hello..." She looked at everyone, trying to take in the situation. "Malachi, you look terrible." She couldn't help herself as she eyed the blood and the holes in his clothing. She glanced at the young man she saw earlier at the crash site and smiled, "Oh thank goodness, I was hoping you were on our side. You were wonderful. Luciana is lucky to have had you there."

Siverina turned to Luci and bowed her head to make a formal apology. "Luciana, I could have seriously hurt you with my actions today. I'm am so very sorry. I'm glad to see that you made it to your Daddy safe and sound."

She put her bag in an uncluttered corner, hoping she wasn't imposing. "Malachi, about our earlier talk regarding the use of your bed. You are most definitely in need of it tonight - No arguing!" She gave his a look that would have made a school-teacher nod in approval "I'll be sleeping on the couch."

Wearing:
User Image

Devoted Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

A gentleman must look casual.

~Sing Along With Me~

"Oh, yes. It was quite fun. Though it has been so long since I had to sing in English.. Last time I even remember speaking it alone was back when the United States and Germany were on worse terms. I believe jazz was the main obsession of the time." He went on, memories of his life flashing before his eyes. "Oh, listen to me going on about myself like an old man reliving his days as a child. I must sound so nostalgic." Solomon apologized and gave a soft laugh. He really did act like such an old man with his mannerisms. He was like a modern-day gentleman in manor, only he was genuinely so and lacked a neck-beard. Gentlemanliness for the sake of trying to get women to like you, who would stoop to such a thing?

The human nightingale could go on for hours on end... But then a horrid, monstrous growl sounded out of nowhere, as if a tiger were going to leap at him from the side. "Hungry, I assume?" He laughed, before patting the mermaid on the head. "Yes, I myself am a bit peckish. I smelled some food on my way in here, did I not?" He asked her, giving her a soft smile and an inquisitive look.

~Hum Life's BEAUTIFUL Melody~

Where I Plant My Feet - From the yard to the basement.

Who I Sing To - Enki.

What I Think Of - "I'm old..."

Pardon My French

Translation -

I'm Out Of My Mind
Brain fart.

solardancer

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

At the aspect of Dinner, Nana quickly looked out her window. The sun was already setting and she haven't eaten anything all day. She wondered what type of delicious food Eiji was going to make for them all tonight. "I would love to, but my manager wouldn't like it if I ate before bed. He put us on this diet and it's really strict." Nana explained awkwardly. If she took a week off her diet, her manager would find out eventually. The angel would like to avoid that as much as possible, as the over-worked man had a bit of a temper. "Beside, I can't leave like this." Nana continued as she wave a hand down her side. Showing off that she was not the idol that everyone would be expecting for dinner.

"How would everyone react? Ri-chan and Hota-kun don't know I'm an angel yet." Nana finished. Eiji and maybe some of the most keen senses flats, may know of her identity. For the most part, Nana had kept the secrets as being a Angel as close to her as possible. It mainly had to do with her mission, but a small part like being an human. Making friends with the teens in the house wasn't something she or her vessel ever expected. This wasn't her ideal way of revealing the truth them.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: bedroom (room 15)

outfit
Amayne

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi cuddled his daughter before looking over at the door as he heard a slightly small voice with a French accent. "Siverina.. " He smiled at her, quite happy she made it back in one piece. "That's what silver does you" He added before grimacing as he clutched his arm around his stomach as he rode out a bout of pain. He looked at Yoshio once he recovered. "I better get clean and patch myself up while I'm still with it" Malachi said grunting softly as he slipped Luciana off his lap and got to his feet, using the bed post as leverage.

"Its okay Miss Siverina, Daddy would've done the same" Luciana said softly and politely to the lady before slipping off her father's lap to sit on the bed as her father stubbly made his way over to the bathroom, grabbing a pair of pants and pyjama bottoms on his way.

Malachi looked back at Siverina, alittle bit lost for words. In fact, he couldn't help but get alittle bit flustered that he was being ordered about no questions asked. He thought about joking on how she sounded like a wife but decided against it either he wasn't going to argue. He didn't have the energy. "Ok, not that I'll be sleeping tonight. Um theres a sofa on the other side of the bed that can turn into a bed." Malachi said pointing out the direction of the sofa before going inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Luciana looked up at Siverina as she kicked her feet. "I could show you how to works?" Luciana said softly before slipping off her father's bed and walked round to the other side. "Boop" She sounded once she pressed a button causing the sofa to fold out before she jumped on it with a giggle.

In the bathroom, Malachi was hunched over the sink as he coughed up blood into it. He would've thought it would of stopped by now but as he peeled off his bloodsoaked clothes, his wounds were still bleeding. His body had yet to begin fixing itself, maybe there was some residual silver left. He hoped a quick shower would help get rid of it.

He emerged from the bathroom wearing his pyjama bottoms and holding a towel to his chest as it continue to bleed before going to the medical box in his wardrobe, trying to keep out of sight of Luciana.

Ashikabi

User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

"Don't worry about your manager besides its your week off so enjoy yourself" Atticus said feeling alittle sheepish, she really didn't have to worry about her manager.. really. Besides he's been with her for the majority of the day and he hasn't seen her eat at all. "Besides if you're that worried could always go for a jog" Atticus suggested with a slight shrug.

When Nana went on to asked how this 'Ri-chan' and 'Hota-kun' would react, Atticus gave the girl the most obvious 'really?' look he could muster. "Who?... Nana we're in a building that houses the supernatural, I'd be surprised if they were surprised at all" Atticus took to pacing the small patch of floor place in the room. He subconsciously his hand went to his chin in thought. "Although if you're that worried about it, I could always bring you up some food"

25 cent_D A N C E

Irotoja

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji kept kissing and stroking his Nagini's sleepy face as she slept, until he felt her soft lips peck his face. He pulled back to notice a very cuddly Naga smiling and looking up at him as she held him close. Her tail loosened around his body, his legs limply fell to the bed as he grinned as he wiggled his toes as best he could to regain blood pressure to his lower extremities.

He didn't know what time it was, but was unwilling to let go of Szallah to check any phones or clocks. " You didn't wake me darling...I was awake for some time now. I took it upon myself to indulge in the beauty and the irresistible desire to kiss and comfort the loveliest woman these old eyes have laid upon." He stroked her cheeks and placed his fingers softly under her chin as he rose her face up as he passionately kissed her for a few moments more. Her lips were addicting, kissing her became unbearable to stop.

Eiji found the inner strength to pull his lips from the Nagini's as he breathed a sigh of content as his nose rubbed softly against her own slotted nose. " Did you sleep well? I should have known you'd have wanted to sleep after such a long day. If you'd like you can continue sleeping... " He trailed off as his hands moved down her bare curvy body as he held her close and playfully licked her cheeks and kissed her lips softly.

" Or...perhaps I should just stay..." he smiled as his hot breath brushed her neck as he nipped and kissed her up and down the base of her neck. He exhaled happily as he held Szallah tight and rose his head up as he rested the back of his head on her many pillows, his hand taking hold of hers as he intertwined them together.

" I've adored you since you came through that door Szallah. I knew I only wanted to be with you, that the more I knew you the more I knew how amazing and wondrous you are my Nagini. " Eiji kissed her fingers as he held her hand tighter.

" My Szallah...I wish to be yours...however you see fit to agree to that. I will subjugate to whatever whim you wish. so long as I can be with you..." The Kirin, old, lonely from years of solitude, and the fear for being alone, wanted nothing more but to claim and be claimed by that which has made his heart feel as it did when he was with her. " Tell me what Szallah desires and this god will grant you every desire imaginable that you ask...I am yours... a deity only to be yours that exists as such... command me my darling... tell me what truly are your intentions and desires of me." The Kirin spoke in a soft whisper now as his lips brushed and and kissed hers softly, but they were parted enough that he could allow her to talk. His hand let go of hers as he hugged her close again, as he leaned over her, allowing her to rest back into her pillows as he stared into her eyes awaiting a response.

User Image

User Image

Siverina Camille
Getting ready for bed

Siverina let Luciana show her how the sofa unfolded while Malachi took his short shower. She enjoyed watching Luci, since it was rare that she found herself around children. It was a refreshing change from the complicated motives and emotions of an adult. She engaged in small talk with the child while taking out her over-night bag and pulling out her make-up remover, vitamins, toothbrush and paste. The woman started to wonder if Malachi was going to home school the poor thing her whole life or try to integrate her into society.

As they were conversing, Malachi came out of the shower looking almost as bad as he went in. Siverina found his state alarming, so she did her best to distract Luciana from the sight of her swiss-cheese father. "Luciana, you have such pretty nails! When I was your age I bit them all the time and my Momma scolded me constantly for it. It took me years to overcome the habit so they rarely looked pretty as yours." She looked over Luciana's hand, hoping that the attention to her own fingers would stop her eyes from straying to her father. "I have some nail-polish with me. Would you like me to give you a manicure tomorrow? In exchange you can tell me about the other people here. I'm worried I'll look silly around them, not knowing who everyone is or what they like or dislike."

Wearing:
User Image

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

Nana could see reason in Atticus words. Going hungry tonight would just mean more trouble for herself and her body tomorrow. As she would not be able to monitor her eating as she would give in to the craving to stuff herself silly. "Would you be able to keep up? I don't want you dying a second time." She Joke. "...But that seemed like a compromise we can handle."

"It not the supernatural part I'm worried about. I been parading as a normal human idol." Nana explained. Nana wonder if Atticus would understand human emotions, being a fallen angel now. Angel see things different from human and human from angels. It was strange learning both views, but how do Fallen angel view the world? "Thank you! Although If you do planned on staying at the flat, to eat with the others. Make up an excuse for me, if you can?" Nana asked.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: bedroom (room 15)

outfit
Amayne

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Luciana smiled as Siverina spoked to her.even curiously looked into her overnight bag as much as her father tells her not to be nosey and look through people's belongings. "Daddy tells me not to since its not very hygenic" Luciana said albeit alittle cuter then last as she held onto her feet and rocked back and forth.

The child's ear pricked up at the mention of a manicure. "Really? I can do that" She said in a near happy chirp even giggling softly as Siverina's fingertips lightly tickled her palms.

Malachi made to keep himself from Luciana's view as he bandaged his torso up, biting down on his lips as the touch of cloth to fresh wounds stung abit. He has some difficulty but not enough to warrant asking Siverina for help besides she was helping him already by keeping Luciana distracted. Once he finished, he placed a loose fitting t-shirt then a oversized sweater after that.

He walked over to the sofa and leaned against the poster of his bed. "Is daddy feeling better now?" Luciana asked looking up at her father, who looked more presentable after cleaning himself up. "Alittle abit sweetheart" Malachi said softly and tiredly, he was completely drained. "Don't worry about me sweetie, I'll be fine soon enough"

FlatteredPawn

User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

Atticus had to contained a near outburst of laughter when Nana suggested he'd run with her. In his state?! "Nah..I was thinking of rolling alongside you in the car" Atticus said with a smirk. "Everyone has there guises Nana. You shouldn't worry about besides if theres one thing I've come to learn about the tenants is that everyone has secret that led them to come here"

Atticus didn't much care about how a couple of humans would react to Nana revealing truth about her identity. Everyone here lies. Everyone here has secrets. Everyone here would lie to the point that the lie becomes the truth to keep that secret with them to the grave. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination that the two Nana mentioned has lied to keep secrets that would shock Nana herself.

"Well I don't know about eating with anyone at dinner but I'll make a excuse where needed" Atticus said before looking at the door. He still technically a stranger since only Nana, Serra, Eiji, Anthony, Hotaka and that french girl knows of his presence. "Hmm.. speaking of dinner, I'm peckish myself. Shall I go check out what is going on downstairs? Maybe make my presences known.."

25 cent_D A N C E

Irotoja

User Image
User Image

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
Please Realize....
I'm here waiting for you
Even if the future awaiting us is unlike today
I'm here waiting for you
And I keep on SCREAMING!
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

"Oh. My. God. Chihiro! Was that necessary! He could be dead!"

Chi screamed in her head as Chihiro pulled the door open the Otto's apartment open and stepped out then slammed the door closed. Chihiro didn't seem to give a damn about the fact that she could have possibly killed Otto's roommate. She was sure that he'd be replaced by some other useless human if he was dead.

"Will you shut your trap? Geez, your worse then old gossiping women."

Chihiro complained as she ran her hands through her hair only to catch sight of red sleeve. Looking down she realized she'd taken Otto's sweater and simply shrugged only to pull the hood up on it. It wasn't exactly her style but she figured why not, it wasn't like the clothes Chi decided to pick was the best either.

"I hope I never see Otto...oh my god, this is horrible."

Chi continued to go on and on about how embarrassed she was distracting Chihiro as she continued to walk down the hall. She wasn't sure where she was going but she just wanted to get out of there. She wanted to know what the night life had to offer because she was going to get laid tonight no matter what. Chi had been keeping her on lock down and she hadn't had a chance to come out and have fun in a while, so she was going to take advantage of it now. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her hoodie she continued a conversation with Chi when suddenly she ran right into someone making her stumble back. She was surprised by how soft whatever she had ran into was but as she looked up she saw a oddly dressed woman. Instantly Chihiro's nostrils flared as she glared at the other woman but not without getting a better look at how she looked and might she add she was beautiful.

"Apparently god gave you eyes for no damn reason because you can't even see where your walking!"

Chihiro snapped only to wince for a second feeling Chi mentally slap her for getting rude with a stranger. Chihiro argued with Chi in her head for a few seconds before sighing and nodding towards the other woman.

"Where you going in such a rush?"

Wailing Lunatic

Nin-Feng
The Great Wolf

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfi
〈Pretty face:✔ Killer Body: ✔ Pure Awesomness: ✔ ↷ . . . ↺〉
"I don't really understand you HUMANSbut you are a good LAUGH」 Nonetheless
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

User Image

Nin wasn't completely paying attention to where she was going, but she did have enough presence of mind to know that someone was approaching and that, said someone was in her path. She also noted that this certain 'someone' was barreling towards her clearly unaware of Nin's presence.

'Oh this will be fun' The great wolf mused as she allowed the other woman to collide with her, bouncing off of her and retaining her balance as she took a step back with her soft grin touching her face. She could see the confusion grace the woman's features for the briefest of moments before her expression contorted to one of anger and she regarded Nin with an enraged countenance. 'yup, fun indeed' Nin raised one silver brow at the woman as she barked at her angrily. She was doing a good job following that old expression, 'The pot calling the kettle black...' or something like that. Because it had been her who had not noticed Nin, even if Nin had decided not to alter her path.

"Ah Children, always so quick to bare their fangs."

Nin commented clearly amused as she leaned in closer to the woman who had snapped at her, the woman seemed to wince for some unkown reason, but Nin ignored it, instead focussing on invading more of the woman's space, letting loss her bodies natural pheromones trying to assert her dominance, had this woman been a fleeting animal, she would have been trembling under Nin's gaze, Nin would have made her respect her years. But this woman was human, so the results could be mixed, hell they might not even do anything.

"Oh now you are being nice? A moment ago you were all *growl* watch it lady." Nin spoke giving a very impressive growl as she mocked the woman without the least bit off accuracy towards the actual experience. "But if you really want to know, I was heading to the kitchen, to get something to eat"
User Image
User Image

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
Please Realize....
I'm here waiting for you
I'm here waiting for you
And I keep on SCREAMING!
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Chihiro raised an eyebrow in response to the woman calling her a child. Her first instinct was to reach out towards that lovely white mane and rip chunks out of her head. She eyed the woman's hair considering whether she really wanted to get into a fight after just moving into a new place. But as she thought about it, didn't she fight with that other guy? Okay, that didn't count as a fight when she beat him like nothing. The thought made her smirk for a second but it quickly disappeared as she watched the female continue to get closer to her.

"Child? Clearly you must be blind, have you gotten your eyes checked recently?"

She asked as she motioned towards the females eyes and barely touched them seeing just how close she was to her. Honestly she wasn't sure if she was trying to get a better look at her, or try to smell her. It was just an odd situation. The longer the female stayed there she felt a weight bearing down on her that she couldn't understand and she didn't want to understand it, but it was bothering her to say the lest.

"What's it to you if I am being nice? s**t."

Chihiro muttered as she licked her lips suddenly when she heard that she was heading to the kitchen.

"Treat me to some lunch for running into me and I'll let this slide"

She had a smirk on her face as she said this, she continued to watch the other female wondering what she was going to do.

Wailing Lunatic

Nin-Feng
The Great Wolf

User Image

Nin threw back her head and let out a rich bout of laughter at the woman's words, it seemed the she was uninformed. Good. Everyone Nin had met today seemed to already know her,, even when she knew nothing about them. It was nice meeting someone who knew nothing about her, nothing at all. "How amusing, you seem to that that appearances betray ones true years? Well you are sadly mistaken, I am willing to wager that I am well over 1000 years your senior." Nin chortled still trying to forcedown her laughter now.

Te brashness of the woman truly was appreciated as she brought her hands close to Nin's face touching her, a bit but that was more Nin's fault seeing as she had gotten so close. Absently Nin sniffed at that, it didn't smell unpleasant, it was surprisingly alluring given how repulsive this woman's actions would have been for someone else. "What do you mean? 'What's it to me?' I am the one receiving your niceties am I not?" Nin asked innocently she could feel it in the air, smell it on her, noticing it in the way the woman licked her lips, Nin was getting to her, one one front if not the other.

"Isn't it common among you humans, that when going out for a meal, the one who asks usually pays?" Nin asked sweetly. "I usually get free food from the kitchen, but you are asking to go some place that requires payment, so are you asking me out on a date miss?" Nin leaned in even closer, this time her voice took on a challenging tone, "And what if I don't pay? And you don't let this slide huh?"

Once~upon~A~nitemare
User Image
User Image

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
Please Realize....
I'm here waiting for you
I'm here waiting for you
And I keep on SCREAMING!
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Chihiro thought she was going to go crossed eyes listening to this woman using all these high leveled sounds. She sounded all types of classy and it made her want to puke but when she heard that she was more then 1000 years old she tilted her head to the side.

"Are you mentally challenged too? There is no way in hell you can be over 1000."

Chihiro shook her head realizing it was probably better to just walk away from the crazed women until Chi decided to pipe up into the conversation.

"Chihiro, how hard can it be to believe that she is over 1000 when you look at us and all the other people from New York. Plus remember Otto said that some of the people living here are special. So be careful, she might not be human like you think she is."

With that in mind Chihiro looked at the other female in a new light, she couldn't be some regular human. She must be different, just like she was....but in what way? Was she the one causing that weird weight to bare down on top of her? She wasn't sure but she wasn't going to let her know she felt anything. She was going to play along, she wanted to know what other weird people lived here.

"It usually plays out like that when one asks another out on a date, but this time it's different considering the situation."

Chihiro explained as she shrugged it off and took a hand out from her pocket and pulled a strand of hair back. She smirked seeing the girl lean in closer and challenged her, she could hear it clearly in her voice causing her to lean forward herself.

"If you do pay for it then I guess I would have to punish you in more then one way, grandma."

Wailing Lunatic

Nin-Feng
The Great Wolf

User Image

"You are right, I'm not over 1000 years old, I am over 2000" Nin said with a grin, knowing that the woman's mind must have been blown by the information that Nin was giving her. Nin would have continued to tease her but for some reason it seemed that the lady had gotten over her shock because she was moving onto a different topic, speaking on whether this was a date or not, Nin had been joking but it was nice to see that she could get into the woman's head so easily. "And what is so different about our situation huh?" Nin asked with a smirk, she honest could tell what differences there were, namely there wasn't a sense of romance, but fun was fun.

And speaking of fun, this woman thought she could punish Nin? Honestly. The great wold threw her head back in another laugh, her silver mane of hair bouncing with her shoulders. "Punish me huh?" Nin asked mirth still clear on her face. "And the way you worded implies that you are going to punish me anyway, so ow do you plan on punishing little. ol. me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff