Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingayle90's Other Half

Newbie Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure. I can metabolize the alcohol by running around the house. In the meantime I think I'll just stand here and see how much I can drink.

User Image
Bartholomew 'Barry' Allen

I'm The Flash. Speed is my game.

Barry complied with the womans request, heading over to one of the large pillars protruding from the ground and setting her down before taking another look around, noting all fo the people that were within his vicinity. There was mischa, some girl with deep red hair, and another in a black helmet, real tough looking. He had seen bats shortly before the incident, and Bruce did already have an incredibly quick wit. The Speed Force had taken a liking to the Dark Knight over the years, though it had never actually accepted him that the flash knew of, and so, it was probably a pretty good bet that old brucey was in their sector of time-space at the moment as well, and he would definitely be needed. Barry could always dive into the timestream head first with reckless abandon, and he normally did, but if he was to pull the three women currently with him as well as the big black bat in his slipstream? there was no way in hell he would be able to keep any decent control without knowing exactly where he was and exactly where he needed to go, and for that, Bats would be needed. He looked around, one more time, trying to see if there was any sign of the brooder, but of course, the denizen of shadows was nowhere to be found.

With a sigh, barry shrugged. He was wrapped in his speed force uniform, and he intended to remain that way. The pink haired woman may have figured out who he was, and he was still not certain he could trust her, and so he definitely didn't want anyone else finding out about his true name, protect himself and his friends and all of that jazz. "come on, lets get moving, the faster we can figure out exactly where we are, the faster we can get out of here and go home, but we can't do it alone, we'll need help." with this being said, he scanned the skyline. It took him but a nanosecond, but he saw it once more, the bright shiny beacon that was sure to be where bats would head. It was big and shiny, which meant it would cast plenty of shadows. that impeccable logic was why the Monarch of Motion was still alive and kicking. Nothing to do with his speed at all.... Oh well, he pressed onward, beginning his journey towards the beacon of hope with a prayer of finding one of the few people that may actually be able to help them get out of this mess.

It is The Flash which appears, the thunderbolt will follow.

The Flash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll give you a banana if you drop the detonator.

[[O.ut O.f C.ryptonite It feels kind of short, but i didn't want to push past anyone =P]]

Shy Gaian

Mackenzie 'Bulldozer' Miller
User Image

Mackenzie stared at the redhead for a moment, something nagged at her about this woman but after what had just happened Kenzie had forgotten about the description Caustic had given her. After a silent couple of seconds she sets the woman back down, brushing some dirt off of her. "Now then... Who are you? Actually, better question..." She turns to look towards the others, mainly the man in red. "Where are we?" She asks. but his comment as he started to walk away gave her her answer. Letting out a sigh she had no better plan herself so she decides to follow them for the time being.
(Ooc: I'm sorry about this lackluster post, I'm just in the middle of a world class brain fart.)

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
Fallen City Identification Card
ID: 0006877321
Name: Mischa Linderman
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110
Social Status: Norm
Hovercar Authorization: Tower 7
Credits: 467, 395, 234

Who ~ Bartholomew, Phoebe, Mackenzie, among others [welcome to join at any time]
Where ~ Ruins
What ~ GREMLIN ATTACK!
Why ~ These guys are territorial

'You could be the luckiest person in the Universe and still feel like you're drowning.'

"Thank you," she said to Barry with a small weary smile, he looked really good in that skin tight suit although she was confused as to how he had changed. His whole face was covered by the mask and he looked as if he didn't have any intention of showing his face any time soon. Such a shame, but she knew there was a reason and a very good one. The appearance of a black clad woman coming up beside Red as she answered with a sarcastic tone that made the pink haired woman chuckle also. Candy, huh? She rather liked the nick name and hoped that it stuck. Mischa fancied herself sweet. Red was fine even as the black clad woman hoisted her into the air, with such strength that surprised Mischa. The candy haired nurse could sense the helmeted woman, her voice giving away a feminine charm, had a reinforced molecular structure. It was as if she were made of concrete with how tight her cells were bound to one another. Red, however, was a different story. Her molecules were in a constant state of change, the cells morphing and shifting while her brain chemicals were in a constant flux. These women had powers like her and Barry. Different of course, but they were all more than the average Fallen Native. Gifted she liked to call those with powers.

Feeling as though she had a good moment to rest, Mischa stood as Barry began to speak of quickly finding a way home. Brushing the dirt from her jeans, "I may not be able to move as fast as you, but I'll try to keep up," she looked to the suited lightening bolt and winked. Her gray eyes looking about the ruins and the beam of light in the distance, she wondered for a moment if that was going to their safest bet to find a way through this place. She had no idea how they were going to get back home, but maybe there was something here that would point them in the right direction. Looking to woman in black, Mischa smiled wide. "Candy Hearts," she introduced herself adding Red's nick name to her alias as she straightened her jacket which read 'Bad Girl' on the back with a symbolic heart while turning her gaze to the hyper adaptive. The woman's helmet was looking towards Barry and so she would let him explain the fact that none of them actually knew where they were at the moment.

Walking up to the crimson haired and standing beside her, she lowered her voice to just above a whisper, "Those kinds of drugs are bad for you, Red. It's not my place, but I'd like to offer support if you'll let me. There are safer ways to get high, but this is no trip and what you are experiencing here is the real deal." How could Mischa tell? The kinds of chemicals running through her, many were artificial. Hearts could clear her system of the hard stuff and maybe that would help clear her head, but how their powers would interact made her a little nervous after what just happened with Barry. Still, this kind of situation needed focus and she wanted to make sure everyone was in tip top shape. No one knew what kinds of creatures they were going to run into here.

'When it comes down to it wouldn't you rather drown together?'

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Phoebe Tindalae
What is a person besides the memories they have?
User Image

TABPhoebe gave a small smile in return for being put down and proceeded to examine herself. Of course there was dirt and scuffs everywhere, there wasn't much she could do about that except a brief dusting; her hair was all over the place and she didn't have anything to tie it back..Bah! Forget it; it wasn't like she was trying to impress anyone anyway...besides, she was sure there were more pressing matters on other people minds that didn't concern her appearance.

TAB"Phoebe. Red. Spitfire. Whatever lets me know you're talking to me, really. But what about yourself, Ms. Demanding, what the hell do we call you? Dominatrix?" She half laughed at her own joke. Really, it was a half-joke, after all, Dominatrices were powerful women - at least in their walk of life. So, in reality, it was partially a compliment commenting on how strong and imposing the woman appeared to be.

TABWhile she had been 'messing around' the man in red seemed to be on a mission. He simply stated that they should be moving and proceeded to do so expecting them to follow. Dominatrix started following behind him as well. Where the hell were they going in such a rush? Perhaps the man in red knew was was going on here and how to get back? Perhaps they were just as confused as she was and were just heading towards the most obvious point of interest - the beam of light. Either way Phoebe figured she had nothing to lose; besides, it could be fun.

TABWhen Candy made her way up to Phoebe's side and fell in step with her the red headed woman turned her head slightly and perk an eyebrow in curiosity. Candy's words brought on a moment of confusion in Phoebe. And then slight anger. And then she just laughed. "Trust me, hun, if I wanted to be 'safer' I wouldn't do drugs in the first place. Besides, if you claim that all this is real then clearly I'm not at the point of needing outside help just yet." Phoebe smiled, continuing to walk.

TAB"It's sweet that you care, though." She added, reaching out and giving Candy a single pat on the back.

TABAt that her stomach growled rather loudly and she frowned before turning her attention forward towards the man in red. "Hey, Spandex, where are we going? I love a random adventure just as much as the next person but I do like to know some of the details."

What - Traveling with a gang of randos,
Where - not exactly sure still (alternate dimension),
Mood - curious.
Credits - 0

IRL Cutesmasher

8,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

"The truth of the matter is that he doesn't have any idea where he's going. He's just following the light at the end of the tunnel and hoping it will lead to some answers." The disembodied voice seemed to come from nowhere before the brooding figure stepped from the shadows of the decaying cityscape. Standing at 6'2" and 210lbs, even without the creepy factor and the armoured bat-suit he would've been intimidating to most. It was no wonder most criminals didn't even have to be "persuaded" into giving up much information.

"He's just as confused as the rest of us as to where, or when, we are. The only way to get back to our own time is to create another rift. Unfortunately, he can't really scoop everyone up and go bouncing randomly back through the way we came in unless he wants to risk losing everyone over an eternity of time and space. Not only that, but he has no idea just how many others may have gotten sucked in here along with the rest of us." His statement was more of a jab than an explanation, aimed at the speedster, which was made apparent by his glowing, white iridescent eyes glaring at him through the moonlight. "The only logical plan of action is to head to the beam of light being emitted from that tower. Hopefully, any others who may have gotten transported here will head towards it as well. After we get there we can figure out how to get back home."

He hadn't asked the Flash exactly what had happened as of yet, but it wasn't too hard to put a few things together. Barry had obviously been injured recently, made obvious by the small spot of dried blood around his shoulder. Normal vision probably wouldn't have been able to pick it up, but his mask's infared vision (which helped him see at night) had picked up the slight difference in color. It's also how he had found the group's location as he was travelling. However, since the injury seemed to healed completely, someone in the group must've aided the healing process (he knew The Flash's healing factor was greater than normal, but not so great to heal it almost instantaneously). The girl with the red hair was the mark he'd been following before, which meant it couldn't have been her. The female in black seemed to have no real connection with the rest of the group. The girl with pink hair, who had referred to herself as "Candy Hearts" seemed to be the most likely of culprits, since she seemed to be more attentive to the health of others, asking "Red" about drugs and offering help. More than likely it was something she had done that unwittingly caused them all to be flung through time like a group of ragdolls.

"Next time you try to heal someone's injuries you may want to let them know first" he stated blatantly, turning his attention to the woman who's hair reminded him more of cotton candy than a candy heart.

"If we want to get back home any time soon we need to get to that structure as soon as possible." With that, he started off once again toward the glowing pyramid in the distance.

User Image

[OoC:]Hope that's ok. If I revealed anything about anyone's character that they didn't want revealed yet please let me know and I will edit!]

Nightingayle90's Other Half

Newbie Noob

Sure. I can metabolize the alcohol by running around the house. In the meantime I think I'll just stand here and see how much I can drink.

User Image
Bartholomew 'Barry' Allen

I'm The Flash. Speed is my game.

Barry never stopped walking, the pace was painful, but he would need to keep track of everyone if he was to take them all back and put them in their rightful places. He heard the questions, and started at the beginning, working backwards. "You can call me The Flash." he called over his shoulder to the woman draped in black. "And i have absolutely no idea in hell where we are." He would have to talk to Mischa about the powers she had spilled all over him. I fhe would have been expecting it, he could've forgone this entire debacle by keeping himself, and the speed force, in check. He listened as the woman, now calling herself Candy Hearts , offered advice to the true redhead that had been pulled with them. There was something different about that one. She handled it better, in the speed force, it was almost like the more they moved through the Force the more she got a hang of actually beginning to be able to use it. Curiouser and Curiouser. However, he knew that it wouldn't matter, most of the people that were hooked on drugs were way to deep in to be pulled out by a few simple words from a stranger, The Flash had learned that many, many times over.

And then again, before to long, yet another question. This time from the redhead. "It's not spandex." He began, "It's made of pure speed energy." this part almost came out in a huff, but he continued on talking, pointing towards the large, shining light in the sky, "But were going to that big shiny pillar of light in the sky. It looks like it might be a good place to get information,a nd even if it's not, we'll all be able to see each other in a better light!" he finished as he continued walking forward. Already, his suit had been mapping out the terrain through images taken with through the lenses on his suit, put together by the computer attached to one of his wrists. Barry acted silly, particularly when he was in the uniform. However, he found that, if he acted as if he were just goofing around, not taking things seriously, then he would be underestimated. He had dropped the act in central city, and now it was back, at least for a short while, before people started catching on that he was the real deal. Around then he would try to take on a more light hearted aura that was similar in some ways to his long time friend in black.

It was just about as this thought was crossing his mind that he heard the dark, brooding, terrifying voice, and under the mask his face lit up like a christmas tree. He whipped around to see the intimidatingly large figure emerge from the shadows and stalk towards the group as if he owned it, and Barry wasn't about to argue. Bats had done a fantastic job with teh justice league, and had steered Bartholemew wrong only once, and with all of the wonderful decisions he made with that yellow symbol on his chest, the Speedster was willing to overlook once. Take the reins away Brucey. The scientist thought. However, he wasn't going to leave it at that, of course not. He sped over, quicker than the eye could see, and held the man in a tight embrace, just long enough so that Batman would feel the pressure, know he had been shown a sign of affection, but so that the others wouldn't even notice, or at most would see a red flicker, and he backed off before the big bad bat had the time to activate his suits electrifying capabilities. He returned to where he was and threw his hands in the air. "Bats! i've missed you!" he said, more loudly than was necessary. He ignored the jab, and the glare that would have horrified almost anyone that wasn't a part of Batmans crew, or a part of the original justice league and fell in behind the fearless leader he had known for almost his entire heroic career.

It is The Flash which appears, the thunderbolt will follow.

The Flash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll give you a banana if you drop the detonator.

[[O.ut O.f C.ryptonite ]]

Generous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
Fallen City Identification Card
ID: 0006877321
Name: Mischa Linderman
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110
Social Status: Norm
Hovercar Authorization: Tower 7
Credits: 467, 395, 234

Who ~ Bartholomew, Phoebe, Mackenzie, Batman
Where ~ Ruins
What ~ Ah, there is more than meets the eye.
Why ~ These guys are territorial

'You could be the luckiest person in the Universe and still feel like you're drowning.'

"Phoebe," the name rolled off Mischa's tongue like a delicious chocolate, "I love it. Gorgeous." Although she never experience a session in a dungeon, she only giggled lightly at the deep crimson haired woman's compliment. Mischa did also bring a hand to her mouth to cover it up, a cheeky smile peeking on either side of her hand. What was a few toys and nice whip? A good time if she thought about it in more detail. The black clad woman didn't much interest Mischa in leather, but its also because everyone was wearing those damn masks. Sure she hand some size to fill out the suit, but the helmet just made her look bulky.

As the busty woman fell in line behind Barry, he now going by the name of 'The Flash', Mischa did so beside Phoebe. It was her facial expressions that gave away her feelings about her words of concern, but she gave a legit reply that Mischa nodded her head and shared in Phoebe's smile, "Thanks. The offer is there and all it takes a helping hand." She lifted her right hand with a single wave as she felt Phoebe clasp her back. "I'm not one to really go out on a limb with how much of it I see in The City." Slipping one hand in the pocket of her cropped onyx jacket while the other searched the small ones of her jeans for her silver lighter, Mischa took a cigarette from a pack of Redds and lit it. She practically choked on the smoke as Red called him Spandex.

"The truth of the matter is that he doesn't have any idea where he's going. He's just following the light at the end of the tunnel and hoping it will lead to some answers."

The shadow was looming over head as it was cast down by a man in an armored suit made his appearance to the travelers. Mischa waved the smoke out of her face from a laugh gone awry and took a good look at the symbol on his chest plate. "A bat. How Gothic," she commented smoothly before he started his explanation and although he was speaking mainly about Barry and his ability to rip the fabric of time... that wasn't really what caught her attention. His voice was deeply serious and had an animalistic growl to it that Mischa found fascinating. Highly intrigued by his sudden turn on her, Hearts merely sucked down her cancer stick and exhaled a gray cloud to one side of her mouth. "Sure thing, boss." Her hair stripped itself of more pink becoming softer still than cotton candy as the color drained from her single braid.

Turning from the armored bat and walking along the platform of a ruin's roof, Mischa just simply inhaled the cigarette and exhaled slow puffs of clouds. "If anyone wants to scout ahead of us, better to be safe than sorry," she said placing the cigarette between her luscious lips, Mischa opened the left side of her jacket and pulled the silver pistol from a holster. Cocked with and safety off, it was better to be on guard so she handed the first to Phoebe then did the same with her twin. The ruins must have been place near somewhere tropical perhaps, the weather nice as birds called in distance. She had actually not noticed those sounds until suddenly she couldn't here them anymore. Trying to listen more closely, Mischa bent down and snuffled out her cigarette while snarling became the more predominant noise and it seemed to echo within buildings on either side of the small group that had formed. "Well that doesn't sound good," it was getting louder and in all honesty she didn't want to stick around for a horde of whatever inhabited this corner of time and space. Mischa hit the ground running. Life signs started popping up all around the ruins, little tiny creatures with one very basic instinct that screamed in her mind. Desire to feed. Flipping on her laser sight, this was going to be one hell of a run.

'When it comes down to it wouldn't you rather drown together?'

User Image

[[Excuse the early notification of the Gremlin attack lol. I had a picture and was going to put it in then I kinda got lazy with my post and decided against it till now. Also I have been working all week and it's been a busy schedule as I am trying to get my enrollment paperwork in. All that jazz.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff