✬Flower of the Hidden Leaf

User Image
☽i'm frightened by what i see
but somehow i know,
that there's much more to come
immobilized by my fear
and soon to be blinded by tears
i can stop the pain if i will it all away ☽

Quinn gave Kuro the same soft kind smile as she set a hand on the sleeping wolf,she had not treated like any of them were her enemy,she showed no hatred or bitterness. The One in the corner still had not spoken she seemed to simply observe. She felt a familar chaotic chakra and stood up on instinkt until she saw the face emerge from the stone and metal door and her pinkish blue met sadistic red. Her body froze but then she heard what she said and fear,despair,a whirl of emotion flashed in her eyes. The womens fingers were like a weight and her legs collapsed as she moved away from her. One word was muttered from the shaking girl. "Daichi"
(OOC

☽don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die☽
User Image

"Gather whatever supplies you need. We'll meet a the gate and head out in an hour." Kiba thought for a moment about what and who they'd need. He realized half the people would probably be injured meaning they'd need someone who could heal. Sakura was busy but who else was there? He knew Zakuro had a summon with healing capabilities. Maybe they could bring the creature along or she could give Kiba a summoning scroll of some sort. He'd worry about that in a moment for now he needed to gather supplies.
Kiba quickly disappeared from the group but left room for either to follow. He went to his house and shuffled through his things, creating a pack of necessary items. There wasn't much they needed but it was a far enough distance they needed food pills and stuff like that.
User Image
Kuro

"THE UCHIHA!?!?!" Kuro screamed, rage showing deeply in his eyes. "That b*****d is lucky he needs the twirp. I'd kill that kid in an instant if I could..." Kuro growled, his kekkei genkai activated from sheer anger. He made a concious effort not to look anyone in the eyes as he contemplated what to do. He didn't hear the rest of what Shi said he was thinking completely internally. His body was encased with a white chakra as his rage was fueled by his thoughts of Sasuke and how he killed Itachi. Kuro had worked with Itachi, he wouldn't ever forgive Sasuke. He didn't know Itachi had allowed himself to be killed but at this point that didn't matter.
The aging man turned to Quinn. His eyes settled just below her own so as not to make eye contact. "Your friend had better watch out because the moment Oorochimaru doesn't want him is the moment I kill him for what his father did to me." Kuro then left, slamming the door behind him. His chakra was no longer visible but his kekkei genkai was still active. His sharp canines were also bared as he gritted his teeth while walking.

Obsessive Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Faith_Fire_Mistress
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
QuinnHannaHyuga
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

✬Flower of the Hidden Leaf

User Image
☽i'm frightened by what i see
but somehow i know,
that there's much more to come
immobilized by my fear
and soon to be blinded by tears
i can stop the pain if i will it all away ☽

Quinn could hear muffle screams of rage but none of it registerd not at first nothing did. 'Im weak' she thought in a haze her body was shakeing so hard,fear for herself and her friend had consumed her nothing registerd until Kuro turned to her the pup had not even been woken by all this it seems. But that was not were her shakey focus had been left it was that threat that he had that awful threat. It echoed through her ears the reminder of Daichis valurablity was like a roar in her ears and the shakeing continued even worse now. Ryu growled from her anguish,but any attempts are reassureing her were gone,with her cell now empty and the mental strain made her lose her hold and she welcomed the darkness of uncounssiounsnes her body still to weak to deal with all of this.

☽don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die☽

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxI'm possessed by evil demons..X
xxxxxxThat torture me, while i'm sleeping...
XXxxxxI keep dreaming of death..
XXx And i'm hearing people screaming...

████████║▌... The devils spirit is trapped inside me...
(?)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

▶ Sasuke ◈ Uchiha ◁
                My Thoughts: Why didn't she tell me?
                ι'м тαℓкιηg тσ: Sakura
                уσυ ¢αη ƒιη∂ мє нєяє: At home

when Kiba spoke about meeting back in an hour, Sasuke was gone. His black eyes were scanning through the people, as he raced through the streets of Konoha. He was only looking for one person. The pink haired girl that welcomed him back with open arms. Accepted his mistake without a second thought about it. Yes, he was a criminal. He really can't go anywhere, without being in the shadows. But he knew this situation was completely different. He didn't care what Naruto thought about it. He was going after his kids, but first, he needed to asked Sakura why she didn't tell him.

Why she would keep something like this from him, for months on end! Anger filled his black eyes, as he went into the hospital. Only to be told that Sakura was probably at home, sleeping. He sighed, but thanked a medical ninja for the information. He stepped out of the hospital, and groaned lightly. His home was so far away. On first coming back to Konoha, and being out of jail, Sasuke had moved back into the vacant Uchiha Compound. He hoped to find Sakura there. Well, that was his home, he hadn't officially moved Sakura and the kids in yet.

Sasuke sighed, and guessed Sakura was in the original home. He hadn't really told her about the Uchiha Compound home yet. Sasuke took off, once again. He had all that he needed for supplies. His black eyes caught plink hair, standing in front of the door to their old home. Well, Sakura'a home. Sasuke blinked his black eyes, as he came up the steps, and stepped around Sakura, to stop her from going inside the house. "Sakura.." His tone was soft, as he stared at her. He could tell that she had been crying. He sighed, reaching out and pulling the girl into his arms. "Kiba, Rose, and I are going to get them. I'll bring them home, even if it kills me."

『συт σƒ ¢нєєяѕ:: 』

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxEverybody's got a dark side
xxxxxxDo you love me?
XXxxxxCan you love mine?
XXx Nobody's a picture perfect

████████║▌But we're worth it..
(?)
User Image

▶ Kiyoshi ◈ Hatake ◁
                My Thoughts: I'm no longer going to feel sorry for myself, I will surpass him ..
                ι'м тαℓкιηg тσ: Zakuro
                уσυ ¢αη ƒιη∂ мє нєяє: Walking the trainning grounds..

The Hatake continued to follow Zaburo, until the girl stopped. She looked up at the blue sky, as well. A hint of a smile came to her lips, as determination filled her gaze. She realized that she had been slowly trying to replace her father, with Sasuke. She spend most of her time with the Uchiha, so she didn't see the problem. Until she realized how much pain it had caused her. She took in a breath, before looking over at Zakuro. "That's going to be.." she whispered, her mind dead set on becoming better than her father. At first, the thought of having the Hatake name, scared her to death. But now, that she realized she could handle it. She could become better than her famous father.

She nodded her head, as if really following what she was thinking. "I'm going to become ANBU, I need their stealth, learn to control my emotions. Than I'll need the power and strength. Which I can get from Sasuke. I've got some of that. I'll to Sakura for chakra control.." her voice trailed off, as she thought about her fathers sharringan. She still wasn't sure how she was going to get by that, nor how her father had even gotten the sharringan. But she knew about it, because of all the stories. She sighed, lightly.

Kiyoshi turned her attention back to the girl standing in front of her. "You! Zakuro! Couldn't you help me get pass the sharringan?" Kiyoshi asked, stepping towards the older girl, and slipping her arm into the other girls, like she had when dragging Zakuro to the Ramen shop. She smiled brightly, all the sadness she had felt on seeing her father was gone. Kiyoshi now had a new outlook on her life. She would proudly take on the Hatake name, and make good with it. She had denied her last name for years, until today. Until she decided, that her last name wasn't at all bad. She would embrace the Hatake name, not deny it anymore.

User Image
Zakuro

Zakuro smiled and watched the girl as she decided her path into the future. She was glad to hear so much motivation in Kiyoshi's face. However the mention of the sharingan made her pause. Could she teach her? Zakuro herself had a few moves Kakashi could never copy and the ability to avoid being captured in the genjutsu associated with the Sharingan but could she teach someone else any of this? The genjutsu part she'd have to be creative with. She couldn't just teach that to Kiyoshi it had to be inherited.
Zakuro looked fondly at the girl before speaking. "It's possible... I'm not entirely sure how much I can teach you. most of what I do is singular to my clan and my village but I'll do my best. Would you care to see some of what I use before you agree to this? I'm sure I can teach you variations or similar techniques over the actual techniques themselves."

Obsessive Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sakura Uchiha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Sakura froze when she heard the familar voice it was soft a tone he rarley used and she looked up. She tried not to tremble tried to be strong for him. Was he angrey at her for keeping there daughters disapernce a secret. How could she had been selfish she thought she could handle this with out him knowing becuse what if he went to get her back and neither of them ever came home again,what would she do then,what would there son do with loseing both a father and sister. She felt those arms around her and she trembled but refused to cry,this was not like before she was stronger now mabye not strong enough to help,as much as she wanted. But she had the strength to keep the tears from flowing again she merely trembled from the effort. She hit him lightly on the chest as she pulled back slightly. "Don't say that becuse,you have to come home to,do you understand me" she said her tone firm as she looked at him. "Make sure you come back"
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxEverybody's got a dark side
xxxxxxDo you love me?
XXxxxxCan you love mine?
XXx Nobody's a picture perfect

████████║▌But we're worth it..
(?)
User Image

▶ Kiyoshi ◈ Hatake ◁
                My Thoughts: I'm no longer going to feel sorry for myself, I will surpass him ..
                ι'м тαℓкιηg тσ: Zakuro
                уσυ ¢αη ƒιη∂ мє нєяє: Walking the trainning grounds..

Kiyoshi blinked her pink eyes, as she thought about Zaburo's words. She knew that this task was going to very difficult, getting pass the sharringan and the many stages of it. She had studied a lot of the Uchiha clan, always wanting to learn about the sharringan, but that was mainly because she was either training with Sasuke or her father. She could never quite get pass those eyes. No matter how hard she tried to avoid them. She had been stuck in a genjutsu of the sharringan before, and she hated it. It had felt so real to her, the pain, everything about it.

The Hatake shivered at the memory. It had caused her so much pain, and her energy had drained from just one simple technique. Kiyoshi was quite to nodded her head. She never wanted to be put in that again. "You show me what you use, but I really don't think it will change my mind in asking you." she answered, a smile coming to her lips. Kiyoshi took in a breath, but the smile stayed. Her body was filled with excited. She felt popped up for learning a new technique that she didn't know. At times, she felt hyperactive and always ready to go. Even if it was just after training, or sparing with someone. When a new jutsu was brought up, she always seemed to get a boost of energy.

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxI'm possessed by evil demons..X
xxxxxxThat torture me, while i'm sleeping...
XXxxxxI keep dreaming of death..
XXx And i'm hearing people screaming...

████████║▌... The devils spirit is trapped inside me...
(?)
User Image

▶ Sasuke ◈ Uchiha ◁
                My Thoughts: Why didn't she tell me?
                ι'м тαℓкιηg тσ: Sakura
                уσυ ¢αη ƒιη∂ мє нєяє: At home

The Uchiha blinked his black eyes, and stared at Sakura, when she spoke about him returning home, as well. A sly smirk came upon his lips, as he slowly nodded his head. He knew that he had to return back to Konoha. Not just because he was wanted, but because he knew if he didn't, it would cause Sakura so much pain. He took in a breath, and sighed lightly. "Returning home may not be that simple." he mumbled, softly. He knew all the things that he had done to everyone within that hideout. Just about killing Orochimaru would come with a big price to pay. As well as returning there, and trying to save his two children.

A small hint of anger came to his black eyes, as he remembered the reasons he had left. Yes, it had been Naruto that brought him back, but deep down, Sasuke knew he couldn't forgive Konoha for what had happened to his clan. It was the hidden leaf that gave his brother the mission to whip out his clan. His whole entire clan, and itachi was just following orders. "Souka, and Daichi will return home, Sakura. I can't promise you I will, as well." Sasuke said, looking away from her. Sasuke had a feeling that if he didn't run into Kuro, he would some what make it out.

The Uchiha returned his gaze to Sakura, and he gave her a small smile. "I've got to head out. I promise, the kids will return." Sasuke said, leaning forward and kissing Sakura's forehead. He stepped back and away her, taking one long look at her. He knew this might be good bye, but he wouldn't say it. He reached over, and placed a gentle hand upon her cheek, before leaving. The Uchiha didn't look back, as he walked back to the gate. Where he hoped that Kiba and Rose we're waiting, or returning there, as well.

User Image
Zakuro

Before Zakuro could speak Kuro showed up. "Zakuro I need to speak with you." Zakuro glanced over at Kiyoshi and then nodded at the man. The two stepped away from her as he explained the situation. It seemed Kiba was going after Souka and Daichi. However, he was concerned about healing. Zakuro herself couldn't heal and would inhibit the mission. Her connection with her brother was to powerful to go near him. Sakura needed to stay in the village. Zakuro pulled a scroll out of her pocket and handed it to Kiba.
"This will summon Kakuro if you absolutely need him, but I can't promise he'll listen. It takes quite a bit of chakra since you're not me so be careful. Just bite your thumb run it across the scroll and follow the instructions." Kiba nodded and quickly disappeared. Zakuro returned to Kiyoshi's side.
"Where was I? Oh right..." Zakuro looked up above Kiyoshi's head and activated her kekkei genkai. Her pupils turned white, the whites of her eyes now red, and the rest green. She didn't look at Kiyoshi.
"This is how I personally avoid the Sharingan. If I were to make eye contact I'd engage you in... well in a sorts of genjutsu? Anyways you can cancel out jutsus with jutsus if you're careful. I can't teach you this but we can use it to practice. I promise it won't hurt if you get caught. They key is not to make eye contact."
User Image

Kiba ended up at the gates where he saw Sasuke waiting. Everything was packed and ready to go. He just had to wait for Rose. Where she had gone Kiba had no idea but he hoped she'd be there soon. Kiba looked over at Sasuke for a moment, analyzing the man. Something seemed off. It felt like Sasuke was preparing for a potential disaster. Maybe Kiba was just imagining things. Akamaru barked to remind the man of their mission.
"Right Akamaru." Kiba stroked the dogs fur and he let out a low grumble of pleasure. Akamaru was ready for anything and would defend Kiba until the end. Kiba felt exactly the same. The man was prepared for anything, or so he felt... He wondered was sorts of enemies they would run into. Would they have insane abilities or just be regular ninjas like himself and the others. He could only imagine what sorts of monsters existed in Oorochimaru's lair but he didn't let that get him down. Kiba could handle it.

Obsessive Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍ๑sɑ-Ӻɑi

User Image

Rose was at the gate with the familar Katana strapped to her back. She was difffernt the light in her eyes was still dim,but with her relization it was just a bit brighter and she seemed more prepared more able to deal with her grief with something to focus on with some one to fight for,with something to protect. Eyes silver eyes looked to the one she now knew as her father waiting for him to give the word to leave. She had felt the disaproval and anger from the beast with in her at her risking her own neck and his for the two tailed jinchuriki. He never spoke to her,did not respect her to do that unless she was dieing or he was tormenteing her. The images had long since become apart of her life she had always manged to shoot them down. The fang still hung around her neck.

User Image
Kuma
OutOfChakra:Hope this post is OK.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out