Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kazumi Hyuga

Kazumi sighed was heading straight for the training grounds with Kiyomi. They were like sisters although they really weren't sister just acted like it. She hummed softly as she skipped along towards the traing grounds. She came to a stop when she saw the two already there. Sighing she hide behind a tree watching.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kiyomi Hatake

Kiyomi was fallowing Kazumi to the training grounds skipping along with her. She felt as though Kazumi was really her sister witch I guess you could say they were. That was when Kazumi came to a stop and she ran right into her falling back on her butt "Ugh warn me next time will you." She groaned as she got to her feet rubbing her temples. She hadn't even notice the two on the training grounds
Rose the Sheltie
User Image

Kosetsu
The Forgetful Ninja Of Ice

Location Training ground

Thoughts : Alright I'm Gonna Charge and right before I get close enough to hit him, I'm gonna stop...I'm gonna charge and right before I can ht him I'm gonna stop...

Poping her neck in three locations, the Kunoichi of ice picked herself and the kunai up. She took the stance she held earlier and bounced softly as the Ice returned aound her hands and feet with the addition of her shines and fore arms as if making armor. "Alright you ready sensei? I'm gonna charge at you and before I hit you I'm gonna stop."
She tok a few more hopes before charging at Dachi full speed. Ice forming around her Kunai an increasing their range by a foot almost.
Her arms are extended to the side with her front wide open to attack, the kunai held reversed in hand in plain sight as she leaned forward with her run.
This style of fighting is seemingly madness to most Ninja but on her mother's side, it was how they fought one on one or along with their chosen husband.

plasticspacefrog's Other Half

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

D A I C H IxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxU C H I H A

(Had)xxx(A)xxx(Dream)xxx(I)xxx(Was)xxx(King)

Watching as Kosetsu got closer and closer to him, Daichi changed his stance and as soon as she got close enough he grabbed her arm and flipped her over his shoulder. Making contact with the freezing ice Daichi winced but ignored the sharp change of temperature. Once Kosetsu hit the ground Daichi crossed his arms and sighed, "Sloppy, try again..." The young man readied up again and awaited her attack, This time... In the corner of his eye Daichi saw two girls coming in their direction, Kazumi and Kiyomi. To be honest he had a slight crush on Kiyomi, even though she was older an more mature, there was something about her that attracted him. Sighing to himself he turned back to Kosetsu, "Get up and come at me again."

"Cut my life into pieces,
This is my last resort,
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a [********] if a cut my arm bleeding..."

(I)xxx(Woke)xxx(Up)xxx(Still)xxx(King)

ooc:

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kiyomi Hatake

Kiyomi looked up to see Daichi teaching a girl. Raising an brow she smirked and crossed her arms "Tsktsktsk Beating up a poor girl now are you Daichi? Why don't you try fighting someone a little more up to your standers." She said smugly and took another step closer. She knew he was teaching her but she couldn't help but mock. Her smug smile was still present on her face. Of course she was suggesting he fight her she was more to his level of fighting anyways.

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image
Kuro

Kuro quickly found Oorochimaru. Near him were Ororo and Souka. He always thought Ororo was creepy even if he'd only been around her a few times. It was probably because she was so similar to the snake-like leader. Then again, it was his daughter so the similarities were understandable.
However the sight of Souka was a little unnerving. "Damn Uchiha," he grumbled before turning his attention to Oorochimaru. Taro was sitting besides Kuro. The puppy was relatively small and more often could be found on Kuro's head. However this time he'd decided to stay elsewhere.
"I need something to do," He finally stated, his multi-chromatic eyes watching the snake-man. One eye was blue, the other green. It had been that way since birth. "I'm tired of brooding I've gotta get outta here."

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Looking over at Kiyomi, Daichi sighed and shrugged blushing lightly, "I don't know Kiyomi, graduating at the top of my class and being a full year younger than you I'd say my skills are more impressive then yours." He winked at her hinting that he was joking, "Maybe instead though, we can do a two versus two match, you and Kazumi versus me and Kosetsu." Daichi looked over at his new student, then back to the other girls, "We'll crush you guys." He said with a smile.

This is my last resort,

ooc:

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kazumi Hyuga

Kazumi grabbed Kiyomi's wrist "You are suppose to be helping me improve on my skills." She said glancing over towards Daichi. for some reason when he was around Kiyomi felt very competitive and always challenged him. When she would ask Kiyomi would never answer she would just make up and excuse or change the subject. Not this time though she was to help her with improving, and she was not going to let her do this, she could get hurt after all. But then again she did love to see Kiyomi fight mainly Daichi because they were both great at it. Sighing reluctantly she dropped Kiyomi's wrist. She then heard Daichi suggest a two on two and she smiled. The girl looked new but she wasn't all that good either so it seemed fare

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kiyomi Hatake

Laughing she smirked "Oh but that would be so unfair Kazumi does have byakugan witch would make it completely unfair. What are you afraid you'll get your a** kicked?" She question taking another step toward him. She knew for a fact that he would never turn down a fight. Plus she was teasing him witch always made him want the fight even more. She looked to the other girl "Plus she looks pretty new, yet again unfair." She said.

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image

Kiba watched as Rose showed up. "let's go..." He didn't travel to quickly, they'd take their time. Akamaru was trailing somewhat behind. It obviously upset Akamaru to be keeping his distance from Kiba but it troubled the dog even more to see Rose so upset. He didn't want to bother her even more.
It wasn't long before they arrived at what reamained at the village. Kiba looked around, unsure of where to go from there. "Lead the way," He said to Rose. Kiba had been to this vilalge once before, long ago on a mission. He'd almost forgotten but now returning brought back memories of experiences he'd buried over the years. Experiences which all ended sadly...
Akamaru whined as he sensed the emotion within Kiba. the two's connectin was extremely strong, bordering on telepathic. The bond between and Inazuka and their dog was unbreakable. While most animals couldn't communicate with their owners the Inazuka dogs could even if it was just a mutual understanding of the mere emotion within each others' expressions.

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Looking over at Kazumi, it looked like she really wanted to fight too. "My sharingan can make up for it, it's already at the third stage anyway. And besides Kosetsu's doing pretty well even though she's new, her defenses kinda scare me to be honest." Pausing as Kiyomi came closer to him, more blush came to his face, "If you want a one on one though, I don't mind beating up a girl who runs her mouth too much." He smirked and cracked his knuckles.

This is my last resort,

ooc:

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kiyomi Hatake

"Oh your in for it now." She said as she turned from him and went to the other side of the grounds "One on one it is." She said smirking as she got into a ready position, She did run her mouth a lot. She talked big about herself yes but half of it was never a lie she didn't really like lying anyways. Looking to Kazumi she mouthed 'Sorry' to her and fixed her gaze back on Daichi.

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Daichi sighed softly thanking god for Kiyomi not noticing his blush, he got in a fighting stance and did a hand sign, "Shadow clone jutsu!" Ten clones appeared beside Daichi as he started to run at Kiyomi, the clones started to move around in the group so Kiyomi wouldn't know which one is which. Once the got to medium range they all stopped, "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique!" In a split second ten large dragon shaped flames were heading toward Kiyomi at record breaking speeds. That's when it hit him, that could kill her... No, he knows Kiyomi she could get out of almost anything. Daichi sent half of the clones after the flame to deal with her after the first attack. What are you gonna do Kiyomi..?

This is my last resort,

ooc:

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Kiyomi Hatake

Smirking she made her hand signs "Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique!" She shouted as she was now underground. Daichi wouldn't know back hit him when she came back up with another attack. Coming up behind the group of Daichi's she was now above ground once again. She braced herself for what she was about to do for it would only work with the use of a mass amount oh chakra "Lightning Cutter!" She exclaimed as the white electrical chakra formed around her hand. She searched the group of Daichi's finding one that she was sure was the real him. She charged towards him.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍ๑sɑ-Ӻɑi

User Image

Rose let the silence fill the void between the two,travel time was shorter than she remembered but it had been a couple of years since she had returned. They found them selves among stones some crumbled and broken even after only a few years others had stood against the elements very well. One of them was a small rectangular stone that said one word. Kenemary,no last name not even a date it was sanded down and n looked some what like a r but the old ring that had been burreid in debree that Rose now held between her fingers showed it was the right grave. "When I was old enough I found some of the few surviors of the village, a couple they were good friends with my mother had seen me as an infant a birthmark showed iwas the same child,they gave me a few things that she had entrusted them with. This ring a token my father gave my mother,and a letter,apparently she had been sick...she would have died even if the village had never been attacked" there was no emotion in each word she spoke she was simply explaining a fact so it sounded. But though it could not be heard you could see it in her eyes a flicker of sorrow,and even bitterness.

User Image
Kuma
OutOfChakra:Hope this post is OK.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items