Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[Ororo]
[Cry for a Dark Sky]

[Location]
[ Oto Base ]
[Interaction]
[Orochimaru I Souka Uchiha]

::What a thrill... With Darkness and Silence through the Night... What a Thrill... I'm searching and I'll melt into you
::What a Fear in my Heart... But you're so SUPREME!!

"Are you going to eat that?"

A melody of sinister hissing quickly followed after the sudden question echoed from the darkness. From the shadows they emerged, a gang of snakes slithered out towards the now dead man impaled upon the young Uchiha girls blade, their scales a deep purple marking them as part of a certain Snake Mistresses personal menagerie. They enveloped the dead man's body, sliding the blade from him with elegant ease as they encased him from head to toe in their ever shifting coils. With a tender gentleness, they lifted the corpse into the air at the sound of precise footsteps echoed against the stone floor as their Summoner stepped out into the dim light. Her arm extended as the tails of the conjured serpents began just under her left gauntlet, slitted golden eyes fixated on the coiled carcass with a lustful desire.

With starved, eager anticipation, her long thick tongue licked along her smooth lips as the snakes began to receed into her gauntlet which brought the body closer to her. Slowly her mouth opened, her tongue slithering down her chin as her jaw unhinged just like a snake. Orochimarus daughter had quite a voracious appetite and her Devouring Technique was a horror to behold. She liked her prey still alive and wriggling but after such a long journey back here after her latest assignment she was simply famished, she could settle for dead as long as she fed quickly enough, while it was still warm and fresh. She aligned him head first with her mouth, her tongue slithering out and wrapping around his skull to guide it into her waiting mouth.

What followed could be considered too graphic to document. Unless they were alive, unless they could give her the satisfaction of their despair and anguished screams, then Ororo always made sure to thoroughly chew her food. Slowly the body disappeared before her audiences eyes, right in front of her Father and his newest Uchiha pet, she consumed him. Feeling the nourishment revitalize her body, smiling and sighing with satisfaction as his meager chakra was added to her own. With a gratifying groan, she stretched and let her snakes receed back into her gauntlet completely while she stretched, her stomach not put out even an inch from that substantial meal she just enjoyed.

"Ah, Father... I've returned"

Ororo smiled in pure delight at the one who had given the man-eating abomination, that he called his Daughter, life. Nothing but a sick twisted familial love shimmering in the eyes for the man she revered as a God among mortals. However, when her intimidating glare fell upon the little Uchiha brat, that smile on her lips twisted up further to bare her deadly fangs as her eyes narrowed. She looked upon little Souka with horrific intent "Little Uchiha not living up to your expectations? If so then why not pass her along to me..." she chuckled, bending over to look down at disgusting little Uchiha spawn. Wishing nothing more than for her Fathers patience with the little failure to run its course so she could graphically maim her.

"How about it, Souka-Chan? Wanna have some fun with Big Sis ~♥"

Her eyes went half-lidded as Ororos jaw unhinged once more, her long tongue slithering down her chin as her mouth opened impossibly wide. Giving Souka a clear view down her throat as she lewdly curled her tongue inwards, inviting the frightened Uchiha Girl inside...

::I'd give my life! Not for Honor, but for you... In my time, there'll be no one else!
::Crime! It's the way I fly to you... I'm still in a Dream, SNAKE EATER

User Image

[Naruto Uzumaki]

[Location]
[Hokages Office]
[Interaction]
[Shinbi Uzumaki]

::Each end's a new beginning, every darkness has its dawn. Tears can't fall forever, we all must move on
::My hopes are still the same for the man I'd like to be and I will make those dreams come true... Just you wait and see!

"Did you know I can Vapourize a Kage Level Ninja with all the effort it takes an average person to blink?"

Naruto responded with half-lidded, bloodshot, sleepy eyes that glared with a quiet, boiling frustration up at his wild Daughter. Now his dreams may have confirmed that in the worst of situations he would not be willing to fight and kill his children... But just mabye he could live with a bit of mutilation... who says you need both arms and legs to be a qualified Shinobi anyway? Still glaring vicious daggers at one of his two wayward children, the Hokage reached with one hand for a mug sitting across his desk and calmly brought it to his lips for a sip but immediately cringed with disgust at the cold, dank liquid that passed into his mouth. Grunting in displeasure he placed the thoroughly chilled coffee cup back on his desk then, as calmly as you like, disintegrated it by forming a Rasengan over it and slowly bring his hand down upon the helpless cup. To properly convey this image imagine a pencil being fed into an electric pencil sharpener, now imagine that sharpener as a Rasengan and the Pencil as the Coffee Mug.

"Oh, the Tragedy of Shinbi Uzumaki. The poor girl has to pull an all nighter just to get her hands on some scroll. Never her mind her old dad who is expected to pull all nighters on an almost daily basis and at best he gets Jack Squat for his hard work but more often than not all he gets is even more work"

He grumbled at her before giving a quick buzz on the intercom to rotate him in some fresh coffee to rekindle his dwindling flame "Cry me a river, ya noisy brat" taking yet another jab at his daughter after making an indirect threat before making light of the hard work she'd done to get him to honor his promise. Naruto remembered how maddeningly frustrated he used to get with Jiraya during their training and wondered if perhaps this is what it was like for his old sensei dealing with him. In that moment he felt a little empathy for his dearly departed master. One of the assistants came in with a fresh tray of chemical fuel for him to ingest, pouring him a fresh cup before excusing themself with a bow as Naruto eagerly downed the beverage. How he wished his boundless energy could stay with him while doing boring administrative work like this but he found paperwork to be even more draining than the worst case of battle fatigue.

"Look, just let me get the boys to work then we'll go and get it, alright?"

Standing up, he formed a cross sign and about five more Narutos Materialized and with a groan they started to gather up the discarded papers and start working through them as they should've been doing before the originals energy had run its course. With a frustrated yawn, Naruto walked past Shinbi and headed out the door.

"Alright, against my better Judgement, let's go and give you access to Knowledge and Power that you don't possess even half the mental maturity to use responsibly"

::There's no turning back! There's no giving up! Life still goes on, no matter how tough!
:: ...I'm gonna miss you... More and more each day, but I'll keep on going! It's better that way...
User Image

By the Hokage's request, Shikamaru was assigned to make sure Naito had a cool head with him as well as Someone that can discern things with a glance and seemingly little thought.
Keeping pace with Naito, Shikamaru maintained a position behind Naito.
Sensing the increased agitation in the young shinobi, Shikamaru called out to the young man. "Naito, how you holding up?" He said keeping his eyes forward and his ears open.
The look on his face was slightly bored as it normally was as well as the cigarette in his lips burning slowly against the rushing movements; the smoke rushes past him.

User ImageUser Image

((Really small but Its all I got for now.))

Thoughts: This is taking a little too long.

plasticspacefrog's Other Half

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

D A I C H IxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxU C H I H A

(Had)xxx(A)xxx(Dream)xxx(I)xxx(Was)xxx(King)

Daichi kept his eyes down on the ground as he walked along the dirt road. It's been a month since he last saw his little sister and you could tell by his mood and his skin color that he was depressed because of it. Daichi was sure that he'd get her back at some point, soon, even if it meant his life. But to get her back he needed to get stronger, luckily he had just mastered the chidori senbon with the help of his father. Non stop training and eating healthy was the main factor of this success, but with it came lack of sleep, and he was assigned less missions. Daichi ran a hand through his hair and sighed he truly missed his sister and was determined to do anything, even run away from the village to find her. Anything, at this point he was extremely desperate.

"Cut my life into pieces,
This is my last resort,
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a [********] if a cut my arm bleeding..."

(I)xxx(Woke)xxx(Up)xxx(Still)xxx(King)

ooc: Short post sorry, writers block.

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image

"I'll wait by the gates for you." Kiba left the pack for Rose to check but he'd be the one to carry it with them. They didn't need much the trip would barely take a day to get there and back. If they wanted to stay they could but he figured htey'd show up, pay their respect, and move along. Kiba didn't want Rose pushing herself though so he'd let her do as she pleased. She'd been through a lot and it was painful to watch her struggle.
"Think she'll be alright?" Akamaru barked to reassure Kiba the girl would be alright. Kiba nodded and sat down by the gates, waiting for Rose to show. He would wait all day if he had to. If she didn't show or decided to change her mind that was fine. He cared deeply for Rose but he didn't want to push her.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍ๑sɑ-Ӻɑi

User Image

Rose had never been the silent type,she always wore her heart on her sleeves and her emotion had been both her greatest strength and her biggest weakness but now,it was as if Rose her self was burried deep within the stone like body of the girl now. Everything was diffrent with in her,everything. She had been struggling relearening everything she knew as a human and as a ninja. But what she was relearning was not the truth it was the lies she had been fed by the less welcomeing people around her and the beast the rested with in her very body. But those emotions she had been trying so hard to suppress they surfaced in sadness once Kiba left it was breife it was small,but it showed she still felt them she just tried to hide them. She had been avoding Kiba,becuse she was ashamed,what kind of ninja,what kind of partner,what kind of person was she to allow Kuma to die. She met Kiba at the gates with in a hour her hands in her pockets and her eyes once more unreadable.

User Image
Kuma
OutOfChakra:Hope this post is OK.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Walking into the academy Daichi opened a door that lead into a class, standing at the door he noticed the girl he was supposed to be training sleeping. He sighed to himself, he didn't like slackers and seeing someone sleep when they're not supposed to, especially in class, that ticked him off. "Kosetsu!" He said sternly, watching as the girl stirred, he spoke once more, "Iruka sensei has assigned me to be your teacher, I am to teach you the ninja arts. But don't get it twisted, if you can't keep up you will be left behind, like right now." Daichi left the room and walked down the hallway, if the girl doesn't catch up he wouldn't be her teacher, that's that. He sighed, after his best friend and his sister got kidnapped he'd gotten more bitter, he needed to relax a bit, maybe this teacher thing could help him out...

This is my last resort,

ooc:
User Image

Kosetsu
The Forgetful Ninja Of Ice

Location Konahagakure School

Thoughts : Huh what?

The Kunoichi of Ice had her dreamless slumber interrupted as well as the cool clement she crafted in slumber. She sat up rubbing her eyes on her cold arms wondering what was going on until she heard something about a boy being her teacher? and falling behind? What weras going on went past Kosetsu's head until she noticed the chalk bored ahead of her.
A message from her teacher. 'Catch up to Daichi or be stuck in her for another year'
She read the message allowed in light thought until it occurred to her what was going on.

Fast then normal, Kosesu shot up out of her chair into a jump and landed on the desk near the door only to slip and fall by the fog and mist she made. Her head hitting the floor, she paused for a moment before rolling around complaining about the pain.
Soon after she was up and running after her teacher. Her Ice-blade cooling of her and the small area around her until she tripped over herself and slid down the hall on her back next too Daichi.With a mock salute she replied seemingly too happy. "Hiya."
Looking up to

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Kosetsu

Location Konahagakure School

Thoughts : Right.

At the Training ground, Kosetsu listened to her teacher's words and took her standard fighting stance with twin Kuni in hand. "Come at you Like I'm going to kill you." She replied getting ready to charge until she remembered something. Looking to the sky confused. "I just need to learn Konoha's basic transformation and cloning techniques since I forgot everything I knew about me since last month."
She brought her eyes back down looking to Daichi. "But if I need to, I will fight you real quick." She started to bounce lightly as she stood there looking her target over. Ice starting to generate around her hands and feet; Her mind and body unaware.
Soon after, her hand were enveloped in Ice as were the Kuni in hand and her feet. The freezing gear slowly getting to her warmer body, letting her know it is getting dangerously cold in those areas but she has yet to notice or process the danger she is putting herself in.

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Daichi's eyebrows raised as he saw the ice, What the hell?.. she hadn't issued any command, or used some sort of hand sign, this girl was starting to get interesting, but why was she an academy student? I should probably warm her up. Daichi did a few hand signs before summoning a huge ball of fire her way, he knew she'd dodge it so he did another hand sign, "Chidori!" He dashed forward cascaded by the flame, the lightning from his hand letting of crackles and sparks in every direction. Once she had gotten past the first attack there'd be another one coming.

This is my last resort,

ooc:
User Image

Kosetsu

Location Training Ground

Thoughts : Oh dear...

Her body sensed the Danger of the Fire attack and dropped the Kunai. The Ice breaking and morphing into armored gauntlets as her hands clashed together and made the Ice Barrier technique sign faster then the Sharingun could catch with out focus on her hands specifically.
A large ice barrier formed in the air connected to the ground. Kosetsu was kneeling as the Ice dispersed the fireball and clashed with the chidori for a moment until it broke threw the thick barrier cleanly. Most of Daichi on one side of the barrier, his arm with the Chidori on the other, centimeters from a petrified Kunoichi's nose.
Steam rises from Kosetsu's side as her mother's Iceblade freezes the air in front of her face, just to be thawed by Daichi's Chidori.
Trying to find her words from her petrified state; Kosetsu swallows the air as a bead of sweat races down her nose.

(Intense training, see where it leads ya?)

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Daichi was officially impressed, "Okay, I've seen your defense, now let's switch the tables, go on the offensive." Daichi's Chidori faded as he pulled his arm out of the ice barrier, Kosetsu looked kinda frightened, a shinobi doesn't have time to think of fear, he'd talk to her about that later. He jumped back a few meters to get some space away from his opponent, still wondering though how she wasn't a genin or even a chunnin. Daichi looked straight on at Kosetsu, studying her every move. He slightly hoped that she was actually going all out, for if she actually became a ninja he'd want her on his team seeing how her defense is remarkable, but that's not all he needed in a teammate. Kosetsu seemed to still be sitting there, probably traumatized, poor girl, "Yo Kosetsu, let's go! I still need to teach you jutsus."

This is my last resort,

ooc:
User Image

Kosetsu

Location Training ground

Thoughts : T-that was AWSOME!!

Kosetsu knelt there silently for a few more moments; the ice armor melting rather quickly as the Kunoichi finally regained her voice weakly. It was not actually the near death that held her frozen but something else.
"I-I...You..." She paused for a moment and took a deep breath to calm down. Unfortunately, a flood of emotion hit the girl and she exploded into a victorious jump. "That was awesome! I know a Jutsu!" The young Ninja started to bounce around and jump for joy until once again, the excitable would be Hokage assassin was flat on her back from slipping on wet grass. "I'm Okay!" She said sitting up as she realized that she has no idea how she preformed it. "Alright Sensei, where were we?" She asked pulling out her notebook and pin. She started to write quickly and neatly about how she knows a jutsu with her ears open to Daichi's orders.
Shortly after the Kunoichi stuffed the notebook into her bag and was ready for the next thing.

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Daichi sighed as the young girl exploded. "Jeez... Just get ready for the next round, show my your offensive skills." Daichi was now curious, it was like she didn't even know what she was doing. Like it was just coming together by accident. "Let's go, attack." He was starting to get annoyed with this girl, there's a time and a place for over excitement and it's not on the battlefield. "Keep your head in the game Kosetsu..."

This is my last resort,

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers