Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Kosetsu
The Forgetful Ninja Of Ice

Location Konahagakure School

Thoughts : Sleep...

Having spent a few days in the hospital, Kosetsu was ecstatic to learn she was free and able to carry out her mission of assassination. But first, She had to graduate the Konaha school per The Hokage's orders in three weeks. But with little to no ability in cloning and Transformation;
Even worse,Today is the final Exam, and with her skills of transformation are non-existent along with her cloning technique, she is going to fail the class and be forced into a year of this academy rather then being assigned to a squad.
In the class of her target's teacher and her head in her arms on the table, Koetsu slept waiting on the surprise guest that was asked to help her out with at least learning one of the basic Konoha Jutsu.

Still preferring the cold temperature of her home village over Konoha's heat; The air around Kosetsu chilled softly from her mother's Gekkei Ginkai. She knew of the ability at one point but her amnesia shrouds the abilities from her mind but not her body.
As the air cools, a light fog starts to envelope the room withe her as its mother.

((Can't really think of much fer her to do for some reason. sooo yeah...Also, anyone want to be her quick study teacher?))

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image
Zakuro

Zakuro was walking through the village talking with Kiba. He was worried about all that had occured.
"Rose got so injured, and her fight with the nine tails never seems to end. And now Quinn is missing... and the attack on Damien was no accident. Oorochimaru will come for him again."
"Rose's fight will continue until she dies... tailed beasts like to struggle against their hosts, they don't like being contained. Some are peaceful, she's the unlucky one." Zakuro looked over at Kiba. He was slightly taller then her but younger looking. She herself was getting fairly old.
"What about Quinn?"
"I'll trust the hokage to send out the ultimate team to retrieve her. That's about all we can do right now is hope. Oorochimaru won't kill her though, she's far to useful to him." The last concern was Damien. Zakuro's own twin brother had been sent to kill the man. How she hadn't sensed him she wasn't sure. It was probably because she'd been unconscious. Or he was just really good at hiding.
"And Damien?"
"Don't worry about him, the hokage will make sure he is protected one way or another. However he still must atone for his sins. He has done great wrong, it must be made up for." Akamaru growled lightly at the mention of Damien. Kiba stroked his head quickly to calm him down. He could feel everything Akamaru felt. The two communicated on an emotional level. It wasn't literal speech but Kiba always understood Akamaru.
"So do we just wait?" Kiba was frustrated with the fact that he had to wait to rescue Quinn. He wanted to go now. He wasn't even sure if he'd be sent out it was possible he wouldn't be selected but he really wanted to go.
"The hokage will give us orders that he sees fit. Until then, yes, we wait for a strategy to be formed."

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍ๑sɑ-Ӻɑi

(Shorter than I would have liked)
User Image

A small body twitched under the dawn sky it lay in the grass along the training ground Kiba had shown her many years ago. Along her neck was a chain and looped into that chain was a fang,the fang of her dead compainon. Sleep was the only time Rose showed real emotions now. She trained and went on missions that was her day. At her own request she had been temeparly assigned to solo missions until she was truly needed by the team. The first week the girl ahd tried to heed Naito's words but the pain was to much and if she allowed it to show then she could not do her job. So now she was left to burry her feelings inside her broken heart. She found her self distanceing away from people. Naruto had been precuppied with the dissaperence of quinn it was a wander if he even noticed. She had no idea what Kiba thought,not that it matterd. As much as she wanted to trick her self into beliveing they were her family,she now thought other wise. Besides being close to her ended badly for people,not just Kuma,her mother, as well had sufferd,her entire village had been destroyed only weeks after her birth. Was she being to hard on her self yes,but Rose was lost in greife and darkness,plus the harsh echoes of nightmares and words of the tailed beast that all she could do was train and work. Her weight had went down a bit her skin a bit paler dark circles rested under her eyes from now sleep,but she had not faulterd in her work,some said she even improved. Had she been right,had becomeing nothing more than the weapon she was ment to be made her a better ninja. The look on the red heads sleeping face was not a good one,it was one of fear and pain,this was a common occurence when she did sleep.

User Image
Kuma
OutOfChakra:Hope this post is OK.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image
Kuro

Kuro was annoyed that he'd been interrupted during his attack on Damien. How had he failed? It wasn't his sister, it wasn't Naruto, no it was Oorcohimaru. He felt like he was trying to sabotage him or something. Kuro clenched his fists as he stared at the ceiling of his room.
"DAMN-IT!" he shouted. A wolf puppy sat on his chest, sleeping. However it jolted awake as he shouted.
"Oh I'm sorry Taro I didn't meant to startle you." It barked angrily before lying back down and falling back asleep.
"Taro, am I being ridiculous?" Taro opened one eye and huffed before closing it.
"Damn-it Taro speak to me!" The wolf shook it's head before falling back asleep. It stuck around to keep Kuro company but often it didn't want to deal with him. Kuro finally sat up and Taro fell flat on the floor, growling as he hit the solid ground.
"Sorry, but I have to go..." Kuro stood up and began wandering the base. He wanted to find Oorochimaru, he needed something new to do. The man was done brooding.

Devoted Poster

User Image
Hinata woke up and and walked into her kitchen. She made breakfast for everyone before going on a walk outside. She ventured into the village and looked around. She smiled sheepishly. The village had calmed down a lot and it made her feel slightly better knowing everyone was working together to rebuild. Before long she turned around and headed back for her house. She sat outside training herself. "Byakugan!" she said and her eyes changed. She acted like a nearby tree was an enemy. She started off with 4 palm then went up as she felt necessary. A little while later she felt exhausted and walked inside and made herself some tea.

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image

Once Kiba was done talking to Zakuro he headed towards the training grounds where he knew he'd find Rose. She'd been down since the death of Kuma and clearly needed some comforting. He knew the anniversary of her mother's death was coming up. Maybe they could go, find her grave, and commemorate the woman who'd been lost. Kiba felt like it was a stupid thing to think but he knew Rose had to miss her family. She'd never mentioned her father, she'd never known him. Kiba wondered if maybe he could get more information and help her figure out who it was.
As Kiba reached the training grounds he found an exhausted, emotionless looking Rose. He walked over to her, Akamaru standing back to let the two have time together.
"Rose.. .I've been thinking. Maybe you should take some time off. We can visit your old village, lay flowers down on your mother's grave. I know it's a lot to ask but sometimes letting yourself mourn the dead is the best way to look forward to a better tomorrow. We can't move forward without the help of the past." Losing Kuma had been devestating. Kiba wondered if she'd ever work with another ninja dog again. He had one in mind that had recently been born but he wouldn't say anything. He'd leave everything up to her. Besides he wasn't even sure he'd be able to hand her one of the Inizuka family's dogs. He'd figure something out though. Most of her jutsus were based on tag-team moves with a ninja dog, she'd have to get a new one eventually or completely relearn her jutsus.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Ɍ๑sɑ-Ӻɑi

User Image

Rose had awoken and returned to training she had no missions right now,she had long since fully recovered from the devastating mission,except her left hand which was constantly sore now,Sakura said it had been burned and crushed and a couple of important nerves shattered it was amazing she could move it at all,and she had almost full range of motion,she was trying to get used to the constant pain by useing her left hand more than her right hand in training. She stopped when she looked at Kiba,her expression was as it had been the past month nerely unreadable. She continued though throwing Kunai at the tree with her left hand as she spoke. "She died along time ago,I dont even remember her,just what Iv learned about her" she stated with a shrug she knew very well who he was talking about,not necessarily her mother but Kuma. She pasued for a second with out looking at him. "I guess it couldn't hurt to go though right?"

User Image
Kuma

Devoted Poster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Temari was out in her backyard training. She was huffing after a hard mornings practice. She was out almost constantly training. She went into her house and made herself some soup and tea. As she ate she thought about her brothers. She should probably visit soon. She knew Kankuro would be happy to see her however she didn't know about Gaara. She also knew she would have to try to find a time when he wasn't busy. She sighed as she put her chopsticks down. Things had definitely changed since he became Kazakage. He was t like their dad which was a good thing.

((ooc sorry for the short post, I really don't know what to do with her right now))

User Image

[Naruto Uzumaki]
[Locked & Loaded]

[Location]
[Battlefield(?) I Hokages Office]
[Interaction]
[Orochimaru(?)]

::Each end's a new beginning, every darkness has its dawn. Tears can't fall forever, we all must move on
::My hopes are still the same for the man I'd like to be and I will make those dreams come true... Just you wait and see!

"Kukukuku. . . I'll play with you for a bit"

His disgusting tongue licked at his scaly lips tauntingly, smiling as if victory was already assured. Once again he was faced with this repulsive adversary but now Naruto had a chance to finally put an end to this Nightmare. Here on this barren wasteland, a blooad soaked battlefield where friend and enemies had falen in battle, The Hokage would Mark the Grave of his Tormentor.

"I'm gonna settle this!

Dark blue eyes met and exchanged glares with the slitted gold of the Sannin, the power of these Titans among men had caused all others to desert the arena of conflict as any other participants would only get in the way of their battle. Decades of animosty and hatred were carried by the spirits of these battle-hardened Ninja, both considered by their peers to be unequalled and now only one would be allowed to live past this day.

"STRIKING SHADOW SNAKES!"
"GIANT RASENGAN!"

The Hokage went flying towards The Sannin, a Giant Globe of Concentrated Chakra Energy barrelling in front of his outstretched hand. The serpents that fired into it were cleaved and dissolved by its overwhelming power but the Sannin continued to send more of his scaly minions to their death to conflict with it. The tactic paid off as by the time the Hokage closed the distance between them, the Giant Rasengans power had been worn out by fending off the serpents and the Sannin smiled in victory as he prepared to seize the opening.

However, his smile faded as the Hokage turned and revealed an even larger Rasengan in his other hand. Just before mighty attack could slam down on him, the snake slithered several yards away in the blink of an eye just of range of the ensuing explosion of it's impact into the ground where he once was. That crooked smile sliced across his lips once more as the Sannin thought he'd out manuevered his enemy once again, however, The Hokages face was stone solid as he glared right back. Only then did he notice that the light from the sun was blacking out, casting a foreboding shadow across the area.

"SAGE ART: MASSIVE RASENGAN MEGA-BARRAGE"

The Sannins eyes widened in astonishment as at least a thousand Narutos weilding enormous Rasengans descended upon him from the sky. A massive series of explosions rang loud, gale force winds blasting out from the epicenter and in the middle of it all was the b*****d Snake. The Hokage stalked the devestated landscape, finding the scuffed remains of his enemy who was gasping for breath, twitching and stuttering in agony. The Hokage regarded him with a sullen look before raising his hand and forming another Rasengan in his palm, this one to finish him off.

"Kukuku... It's... over..."

Suddenly the Hokage felt a great pain as he was struck in the gut then immediately afterwards he felt a massive chunk of his back being sliced into before he was sent flying away by a colossal impact on his face. Skidding to a stop as he tore across the scarred ground, though he was given no reprieve. With barely the time to blnk he was launched into the air by a powerful kick, he had no idea how long he was juggled in the air as the cuts, strike and burns kept piling on, the force and impact keeping his suspended until at last he was allowed to fall to the dirt in agony.

With barely the strength to open his eyes he saw Orochimaru standing there, completely unharmed from renewing his body and smiling in pure glee. Three more figures materialized by his side, his assailants and he despaired for he recognized them. All their eyes were the same as the snakes and their skin that of White Scaled Snakes but the Hokage could recognize his children anywhere.

"Shinbi... Naito... Haruko..."

"DIE!"

The three of them leaped into the air, each with a Giant Rasengan in hand and descending upon him with insane murderous looks. But Naruto remained still, Orochimaru had him beat... He would not fight his own children...

"AH!!!

He awoke with a fright, sweating and breathing heavily as he looked around in a frantic panic. Naruto was in his office at the Hokage Tower, unfinished paperwork lining his desk and floor wherever he looked. He'd fallen asleep, it was only a dream... He wiped at his head to clear the sweat but noticed that his eyes stung painfuly... He'd been crying...

::There's no turning back! There's no giving up! Life still goes on, no matter how tough!
:: ...I'm gonna miss you... More and more each day, but I'll keep on going! It's better that way...

Reiko Souma's Waifu

User Image

"You know I never knew my father, but I still wonder about him. Even if I'm old enough to not care... It can't hurt to visit you mother's grave, even if you didn't know her well." Kiba looked around at the training grounds.
"We can leave now or you can stop and get some rest. I know where the village is which you're from. I looked it up not to long ago. I'll let you tell me which one she is when we get there." Kiba didn't want to know quite yet. Besides it was none of his business. Kiba and Naruto had been like fathers to Rose so they were her family now. But maybe this could help her heal since the death of Kuma.
Kiba pulled the backpack off his back and handed it to Rose. "I took the liberty of preparing to at least go somewhere. Look through and make sure everything we need is there. I'll pick up anything that may be missing." Kiba looked over at Akamaru, imaging the pain he'd feel if he ever lost him. He'd come close a few times and it'd hurt. He cringed at the thought but quickly wiped the look off his face and waited for Rose to let them know they were ready.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Ɍ๑sɑ-Ӻɑi

User Image

Rose sighed as she shrugged not saying anything. much until he asked if she needed to rest it had been less than an hour since she had started to train,she shook her head "Im fine" she listend to Kiba the entire time her eyes were on Akamaru. Kuma and the older dog held a couple similarties in apperence but not much,yet the air Kuma had held how he acted was almost exactly like Akumaru,and remembering the two playing together made her chest tightend in sadness. She showed little signs of this if any though as she merely retrived her own bag and di as Kiba said. Rose had been to the village,many times in her life,she kept it a secret only Naruto knew,since him being the Hokage she needed permission from him to leave the walls of the village. No one had botherd rebuidling,not enough people survived who wished to do so. So it was mermely a ruined ghost town. Only the graves were kept.

User Image
Kuma

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Dαӎien Ƞigɦϯ Rin

User Image

User Image

Damien was frustrate dthough he refused to show it. Hi sister had been in Oruchimarus clutches for a month now,the very thought was enough to drive a person insane. What was worse was he had been unable to come any closer than the main team in finding her. He figured that his request to join the main team at the very start would be turned down,he could only be greatful he had been given permission to seek out leads so long as written or vocal notification was given to the Hokage before he left the village. That its self was putting a huge amount of faith in the ninja. What was more was thanks to his actions dureing the attack in attempt to protect the Hokage,he had earned the right to wear the hidden leaf simble once again. It was of course a probatinary allounce,but he would have served the hidden leaf either was. He was out of leads and just got back to do more reaserch,he nodded simply at the caustous looking jonin who stood at the gates,waiting for one of approuch. He was asked a couple of qestions and allowed to pass. Security had been gretaly corrected and upgraded after the attack. To little,to late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff