Nah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

King Champion

~Aqua~

User Image

User Image
How long has it been now? she thought, since she was stuck here, wandering the darkness, with nothing but monsters, to keep her company?...Who knew? All she could do now was keep moving forward, to find a way out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There's Always a way."

Destination:
Realm of Darkness
Mood:
hopeful/persevering
Thoughts:
There's always a way. I know I can find a way out.
Company:
No one

User Image

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Bump! Having a writer's block at the moment. ^^; ))

Savage Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Akuma Rein Kanji
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why, why, why, why now?" Akuma gasped as he ran through the streets of twilight town with a horde of heartless chasing after him. He had spent the last hour fighting the seemingly endless horde but he was getting tired and needed to get out of there. He then opened a corridor of darkness and jumped in.
He ran desperately through the darkness. Everything looked the same here, and it also hurt to be here. He didn't have a cloak to protect him like those organization individuals, but anywhere was better than where he was. He then opened an exit corridor and jumped through.
Falling to the ground as he jumped through he turned over on his back and looked at the sky of where he was. From the surroundings and decor he figured he must be in Hollow Bastion. He then looked more forward from where he was and saw a beautiful face. "Well hello there," he said flirtatiously as he got up while dusting himself off "and who might you b-". He was interrupted by him doubling over in pain and a couching fit that finally ended when he coughed up a blob of darkness that dissipated when it hit the ground. He then straightened himself up and was about to apologize when his eyes widened as he saw what the lady and the person beside her was wearing. "You've got to be kidding me." he said as he stumbled backwards. He then looked back at the dark corridor that he created and saw that heartless were starting to come through. "That'll work," he mumbled as he closed the dark corridor behind the heartless that had already come through. He then ran past them while creating a layer of ice armor on every heartless he touched. When he got past them he turned and pointed at the two cloaked individuals which motioned the heartless to attack. He then ran off to hide in a nearby alley to catch his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
company : Xia (unwanted), Roxas (unwanted), Cierien (unwanted)
Thoughts: I'm safe...oh wait.
O.O.C.: does that fix your writers blockage?

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*Xia Malificia*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
The Tempting Rose

User Image

User ImageI can tell you're looking at me, I know what you see. Any closer and you'll feel the heat...User Image

Company: Roxas and spotted a white haired boy

Thoughts: Xia: Who was that? Roxas: What's going on?

Xia and Roxas were wandering around Hollow Bastion when a dark portal opened near them. The girl grew curious, thinking it was going to be another Organization member coming to hang out with them, perhaps Axel. But instead it was a white haired boy who stumbled but then proceeded to flirt with Xia. She smiled at him, brushing back her long pink hair and began to say, "Why hello there yourself.." in a flirtatious tone when the boy suddenly coughed up darkness. He was about to apologize when something about them caused a shocked expression on their face. Before they knew it he ran, causing some Heartless who were pouring out of the portal to turn to them. Startled Roxas and Xia watched as the boy ran off as the heartless suddenly attacked. The blonde boy immediately drew his keyblade. "Stay back Xia, I got this!" he said as he rushed off and counter attacked.

"Hmph, clearly you have never seen me in action." she retorted and snapped her fingers. Vines covered in thorns rose from the ground and grew to immense heights before slamming down at the Heartless, whipping this and way and making sure not to hit Roxas. Some of the vines surrounded Xia, acting like a shield so no Heartless would so much as leave a scratch on their mistress.

The Key of Destiny
As I chase my dream, I got lost deep in the forest of my heart.
User Image
Rather than mirrors, it’s the clear spring, that reflected a warped smile.

Savage Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Akuma Rein Kanji
Akuma slammed his back against the wall of the alleyway and slowly slid down to a sitting position. "Well, Piss." He said still breathing heavily. How long had he been running now? A few years maybe? At first he did okay, just a few heartless would show up every so often. Nowadays however, it seemed to not take more than a couple days for a bunch of them to attack him at once.When the organization first appeared to him, He was confused at why exactly they constantly attacked him physically and mentally. But he was fortunately able to hear some information by eavesdropping on one of their conversations. It was the one with the mullet, Demyx if he remembered the name correctly, who was talking too loud about what their mission was to do with Akuma. He heard that they wanted to help him sink into darkness so that he would turn into one of those creatures. He recalled something about strong-hearts or some nonsense like that. It didn't matter to him, he just knew it would probably be wise to get away from them as much as possible.
Akuma's eyes narrowed as he felt the heartless that he took control of be destroyed. It wasn't like he was expecting them to win, but a little more time to breathe would have been nice. He wasn't too far away from them either. He was slightly worried but as long as they didn't go checking alleys he figured he would be okay. He then extended his legs outward and stared up at the sky between the two buildings where he was. A little more time to rest an he would be on his way.

Thoughts: I'm safe...oh wait.
O.O.C.:

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Sorry if the rp is being slow (And I haven't posted yet. ^^; ) But if you want you can check out this other RP I'm in. It's less serious but it is fun: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/kingdom-hearts-organization-xiii-rp/t.93117187/ It's actually made by Cieren.))

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*Xia Malificia*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
The Tempting Rose

User Image

User ImageI can tell you're looking at me, I know what you see. Any closer and you'll feel the heat...User Image

Company: Roxas and spotted a white haired boy

Thoughts: Where did he go?

As Xia and Roxas finished off the heartless, the girl's attention went to where the boy who set them off possibly went. Roxas panted a bit as he walked up to her. "Who was that guy?" he asked. "I don't know, but I want to find out." she replied and rushed off, vines following behind her like snakes. "H-Hey, wait up!" he shouted after her. Xia sent her vines in different directions like tracking dogs, hoping to spook the boy out of his hiding place.

The Key of Destiny
As I chase my dream, I got lost deep in the forest of my heart.
User Image
Rather than mirrors, it’s the clear spring, that reflected a warped smile.

Savage Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Akuma Rein Kanji
After a little bit Akuma felt well rested enough to move on. He figured that once he made his way to town, he could pay someone to ride in their gummy ship. At least that would be his plan if he didn't run into any organization members.
He stood up and was starting to walk out the other end of the alley when all of a sudden he was jerked backwards by the wrist and leg. He looked down to see some thorn-covered vines wrapped around his arm and leg. His first reaction was to yank and pull, but he quickly stopped that when the thorns dug into his flesh. When he saw it was pulling him towards where the organization members were he panicked and created a huge ice tower that froze and broke the vines that were touching him. At first he was relieved, but then he looked up at the ice tower that stood a little higher than the buildings. He then started waling at a brisk pace towards town so he could get out of there as soon as possible.

Thoughts: Get these things off!
O.O.C.: its fine, and im not sure how i would join that one. i will think on it though. Hard to tell whos grouped with who in that one.

Beloved Wife

(I always welcome new members to my RP. ^_^)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((I feel bad for doing this but I think I'm going to close this rp down. But feel free to join my new RP Elemental Fortress (Anime/Videogame crossover) =D))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff